Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas
Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Worth the drive!"

I live 3 hours away from this dealership so I had to start my search for a vehicle online. Once I found a vehicle and submitted my information, Kevin contacted me almost right away. Little did I know that this efficiency was something I was going to experience throughout the process. Within two hours of first contact, Kevin had answered my questions, taken my application for credit, had my approval, and had the car placed in reserve until my arrival the following week. Arriving at the dealership, they were putting the finishing touches on the detailing and had it gassed up and ready to go for my test drive since I didn't want to commit until I knew what it was like to drive one. Once we sealed the deal, I prepared myself for the dreaded wait to see the finance person because in all of my car buying experience, you could bake a cake and frost it before those guys are ready for you. But to my surprise, Pete Hodges was ready with my paperwork and all that was buttoned up in less than 10 minutes. This crew works really well together and I appreciated that they respected my time so I could enjoy my time in Dallas after driving all that way. I definitely recommend these guys and I will keep them first in my mind when it comes time for a new car.

Pete Hodges

"Great Deal on a used 2014 911 Turbo S"

I got a great deal on a car that no one seemed to want. It sat on the lot for almost a month and each week the price marked was lower and so when it hit $160k I decided I had to call and make an offer on the car. I had been shopping for a 2014 991 TTS for months and this was the best deal I had found. I called Kevan because I had been in back in May and he had taken the time to give me a test drive of a Macan Turbo which is a nice car but not what I was looking for. Nonetheless, he was enjoyable to work with so I asked for him when I called back. He was busy but Mindy filled in for him and both of them completed the sale for me remotely. I live in Austin and I was able to drive up the next day and buy the car through Porsche Finance and take the car back to Austin. I love the car and was impressed with Park Place as a dealership.

October 09, 2014

At Park Place Dealerships, our pre-owned vehicles are held to the same high standard as our new models, and given rigorous inspections to ensure their quality. We are happy to hear that Mindy made the purchase of your pre-owned 2014 911 Turbo S an efficient process and gave you a fair price for your vehicle. We also appreciate the fact that you traveled from Austin to experience the superior dealership experience that we aspire to provide for all clients.

"Above and Beyond Customer Care"

Mindy Collins and Nolan Bedford went above and beyond to help me find my perfect car. I previously had a Cayenne picked out at a different dealership but Mindy's professionalism stole away the business. Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to find me the perfect car.

"Great Buying Experience"

Prior to this purchase, I've used a third party organization to buy my vehicles. I like my car purchases to be stress free! My husband and I stopped at Park Place Porsche early on a Saturday afternoon with a plan to drive several different vehicles. We were mostly in the market for a car, but were open to a second if we found one that we could not resist. By the end of the day, we had purchased a used Cayman and put a down payment on the new Macan. Wade Days was our sales consultant. Wade is a car aficionado who clearly enjoys his job. He was patient with us as we both took our turns at the wheel of both vehicles. At no point did he push either vehicle and was very honest with his thoughts on what Macan optional features met our needs and which were nice to haves. The week after ordering the Macan, Wade answered all of my additional questions about the car and adjusted my order multiple times as I convinced myself that I needed more add ons!!! I can't wait to pick-up my Macan in early December. I hope that we will not need another car anytime soon, but if the need arises I would absolutely go back to Wade at Park Place Porsche.

September 29, 2014

At Park Place Dealerships, we are committed to giving every client an efficient car-buying process. We are happy to hear that Wade lived up to our “Experts in Excellence” motto and proved himself to be a true expert when it came to the purchase of your Macan and used Cayman, and made the whole process as efficient as possible.

"Kevin is the MAN!"

Kevin Shevlin rocks! He really took all the hassle out of my purchase (911 carrera s) and conducted himself with the utmost professionalism. I had been searching for the right used vehicle for some time. I visited several dealerships and I got the same old run around. Bickering back and forth about trade in values and addons, etc. What a difference Kevin and Park Place are! I emailed Kevin about the car I wanted on a Monday night around midnight and I was test driving it by 9am Tuesday. We had the purchase finalized before lunch. No nonsense and speedy service. 5 stars!

September 26, 2014

Matt, we take pride in the quality of our pre-owned vehicles, and take care to insure that each car is up to Park Place Dealerships rigorous standards. We are happy that Kevin gave you the efficient and simple car-buying experience that we strive to provide each client.

"Great experience as usual"

Like usual I buy cars in a hurry, I called Eric at 11am told him what I wanted and that I needed it in a few hours, he not only came back with a great price but also completed the paper work and brought the car to me. This is my second Porsche from Park Place Porsche and I cant of a single way they can improve.

September 25, 2014

We take pride in the efficient and high-quality dealership experience that Park Place Dealerships aims to provide for every client, and we are happy to hear that your second purchase with Eric was no exception. We truly value loyal clients such as yourself, and we look forward to many more years of doing business with you.

"Eric made a difference"

I went to Park Place Porche with mixed emotions. I wanted to trade in my Land Rover for a Cayenne. Owning a dozen cars, I expected the dealer to low ball me on my trade-in and gouge me on the Cayenne. Then I met Eric. He was professional. He was competent. He was a a good businessman. He shared his knowledge of the product line and listened to my wants and needs. In the end, he gave me the best price for my car and the best price for the Cayenne. Deal was done without any drama. Next Porche I buy will be from Eric. He made the difference.

September 23, 2014

We believe in giving our clients the best dealership experience possible, including providing a fair value on their vehicle. We are happy that Eric proved himself to be a true "Expert in Excellence" on your visit to Park Place Porsche, from his knowledge of the product line to the price.

"Awesome Porche"

Our salesperson Wade Days helped us find a terrific new Porche Macan. Wade was responsive, very attentive and extremely knowledge about all facets of the care. It was an easy decision to buy from Park Place again!

September 23, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that Wade made the purchase of your Porsche Macan an efficient and enjoyable process. We pride ourselves on our commitment to client care, and so we're thrilled that you've chosen Park Place Dealerships on more than one occasion for your vehicle needs.

"Great experience buying a Boxster"

My wife and I were very impressed with Park Place and with Mr Kevin Shevlin. We took the time to figure out just what options we wanted and with Kevin's excellent assistance had an order in ASAP for our new Porsche. Very good experience all around and I'd recommend Park Place Porsche very highly.

"11 Park Place purchases in 13 years"

We are loyal customers of a Park Place, purchasing 11 cars from Porsche and Mercedes since moving to Dallas in 2001. The service is exceptional, and the sales process uncomplicated and quick. I recommend them without reservation. Jordan Mizrach was our first, and longest lasting relationship.

September 23, 2014

We are so pleased that you’ve experienced our commitment to efficient client service on your eleven visits to Park Place Dealerships. We truly appreciate that you have repeatedly chosen our dealership for an experience that is simple and easy. We are happy to have you as loyal members of the Park Place family.

Kevin Shevlin