Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Carrie6585
6/22/2016

"Great experience!"

Chris works hard to ensure the entire sales process is fun, seamless and efficient! Very nice guy.

DDAVY1
6/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I have worked with Scott on a 2016 Carrera 4 GTS and a 2016 Cayman GTS. Both transactions were simple and straightforward. The 911 was a custom order and Scott was very knowledgeable and helpful in creating the perfect car for us.

Cab Owner
6/20/2016

"Best in the US - Park Place Porsche Dallas & Scott Reynolds"

I've purchased several cars from Park Place Porsche Dallas and Scott Reynolds (including a Panamera S and a Carrera Cabriolet) and can't imagine using another dealership or sales person. While this may not seem such a remarkable matter - lots of people use the same local dealer and sales person, please know that I live Los Angeles. In my opinion the cars, prices and quality of support and service are truly the best in the United States. Scott's technical knowledge of these vehicles is near perfect and his tireless efforts to make sure that you find the right model and option package (no easy task given the range of choice offered by Porsche) and then finalize a "smart" purchase transaction that shows high regard for what matters most - value & fairness, is deeply appreciated. My car buying experiences with Park Place Dallas and Scott Reynolds have been exceptional.

June 21, 2016

Hello, We truly appreciate your continued loyalty to Park Place Porsche Dallas all the way from Los Angeles. Our sales staff are given rigorous training so that they are fully knowledgable about all of the vehicles we sell, and we are happy to hear that Scott Reynolds has proven his expertise time and again. We look forward to helping you find your next Porsche in the future!

2016 GT4
6/20/2016

"Highly Recommend Park Place and Scott Reynolds"

Scott helped me with my new 2016 Cayman GT4. This was not my first Porsche but it was my first experience with a semi-limited production car as well as my first experience with Park Place. I was definitely late to the game as this car was sold our before it was even officially announced, nonetheless Scott was the consummate professional knowing there was only a small chance he would get a sale from me. Scott even spent more time with me when I was contemplating a back up plan if I didn't get a GT4 allocation. Again this time did not result in a sale but it built loyalty with Scott. Scott called me just before Christmas to let me know that I had an allocation and continued to be extremely patient with me for the next three months while I change my order at least three times. Nine months later he delivered my new GT4. While other dealerships out there are adding a "market adjustment" for cars like the GT4 Scott and Park Place sold it to me at MSRP. I will continue to support Scott and Park Place as they both operate with integrity. If you are looking for a great purchasing experience I would highly recommend Scott Reynolds and Park Place.

June 21, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Scott Reynolds. We are glad that his patience and professionalism impressed you during the process of your GT4 purchase. At Park Place Porsche Dallas, we believe in doing whatever we can to match you with your dream vehicle at the fairest price possible. We appreciate your recommendation!

porschegal
6/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

This was our first time purchasing a vehicle from Park Place Porsche and we left very happy customers. Simple, straightforward and excellent service. Highly recommend.

hpporschelover
6/15/2016

"Fabulous Park Place Porsche Experience of Cayenne Purchase"

In June, I purchased a 2016 Porsche Cayenne from Chris Allen at the Park Place Porsche Dealership in Dallas, Texas. Chris was a fantastic salesperson and my experience with him was excellent! Having previously owned two Mercedes, I had no knowledge or real familiarity about Porsche, but Chris was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me while I learned more about the car and made my final decision. Believe me, I changed my mind a couple of times, but Chris was more than helpful, patient and not pushy at all! In fact, he wanted me to take the time to find the car I loved, so I would make the right decision for me. I absolutely love my Cayenne and am so thrilled I made this decision to purchase it! I highly recommend using Chris Allen for your next Porsche purchase! Additionally, Park Place is a fabulous dealership and have been going to them for years on the Mercedes side and my experience with Porsche was nothing than exemplary. They have the first class service and strive to take care of their customers the best way they can.

June 16, 2016

Hello, We are so appreciative of loyal clients such as yourself, and we are pleased that your first experience purchasing a Porsche with us was just as exceptional as your Mercedes-Benz purchases. As you know, we strive to provide you with all of the information needed to make you confident in your vehicle decision. We're happy that Chris Allen was able to do this for you, and that his patience impressed you. We look forward to working with you for many more years to come.

mrdtwins
6/01/2016

"Always a great experience..."

I always have the best experience when I visit Park Place Porsche and my experience on 5/30/2016 was no different. Even though it was a holiday everyone was still as inviting and friendly as any other day. Stopped in to purchase key chains and ended up working a deal with Chris Allen on a 911 Cab... I drove a couple of cars and Chris was quick to tell me not to rush as I was trying not hold him up because it was a busy day. As I said I stopped in to buy key chains but thanks to my experience with Chris I walked away with 2 more key chains that came attached to a new car... Thanks Chris you're the best.

threebars333
5/25/2016

"Purchase of Porsche Panamera S"

5/23/2016 My wife and I made a wonderful visit at the Park Place Dealership in Dallas, Texas on 5/21/2016. We were met by "Mr. Chris Allen", which made a wonderful impression on us. After we made a few selections of the Porsche Panamera and Panamera S automobiles along with test driving these luxury vehicles we made the choice of Porsche Panamera S. The entire purchase was a complete pleasure. We strongly recommend Mr. Chris Allen and Park Place Porsche Dealership for your Porsche purchase. Alfred / Sharon

May 31, 2016

Alfred and Sharon, Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with Chris Allen! At Park Place Porsche, we strive to make your Porsche purchase as enjoyable and efficient as possible, and we're happy to hear that Mr. Allen did just that for you. We appreciate your recommendations!

Texan95
5/24/2016

"Park Place Experience"

The salesman was very helpful throughout the buying process... I live out of state and he provided me everything I needed to make my decision and was willing and available to pick me up at Love Field as well as available to run me around the corner to Bank of America to secure a cashiers check to make this purchase... Alway happy with the Park Place experience whether its sales or in the service department...They're the best Mercedes Benz experience in The DFW metroplex...Park Place for life...

May 31, 2016

Hello, At Park Place Porsche Dallas, we know that buying from out-of-state can be a stressful process. We strive to eliminate any concerns you might have and make you totally comfortable with your purchase. We're pleased that your salesman was able to pick you up from Love Field and help you obtain a cashiers check in order to complete your purchase. Welcome to the Park Place family!

HPM1517
5/16/2016

"The best customer-focused buying experience!"

New to the Porsche brand, we decided to visit the dealership on Lemmon Ave to learn more. We walked on the property August 2015 “just to look”. Since that day, we have purchased 2 Porsche vehicles. We were very comfortable with moving from the Mercedes brand to the Porsche brand because of the excellent buying experience with Jordan Price. Jordan was detailed, extremely respectful and customer-focused from beginning to end. We never felt “sold to”. He was knowledgeable, professional, and patient. Jordan, along with John Mossey worked with us on every aspect of our purchases: selection, customization, finance, post-sales service support. As part of the post-sales support that we can expect, we were introduced to the service manager, Ronnie Thomas. His friendly, professional and reassuring style was an extension of the excellent buying experience. We are extremely pleased with our transition to the Porsche brand and the outstanding customer experience was key!

Ronnie Thomas

May 16, 2016

Hello, We truly appreciate loyal clients such as yourself who take the time to tell us of your experiences! We're so pleased that you have had two seamless purchases with Jordan Price and John Mossey, and that the service support you've received from Ronnie Thomas after your purchases has been exceptional. We are happy to have you as a member of the Park Place family!

Reviews of Chris Allen