Read Reviews Park Place Porsche Dallas

Neal BrownNew Car Sales Consultant31 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Park Place Porsche Dallas

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Park Place Porsche Dallas has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas.

Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes.

Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

Our Location

Complimentary Car Wash with Service FoodWerks Cafe
Flat Screen TVs Computer Work Stations
Complimentary Coffee & Beverages Parts Boutique

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Purchase 911 S Convertable"

Terri75248
7/23/2014 6:30:01 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Wade DaysWade Days

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Wade Days provided excellent service and really made our buying experience fun. I would recommend him highly to anyone. He was very helpful and worked with us for most the day to get our documents and financing in order.

"991 Carrera S"

mrtiendang
7/23/2014 1:37:39 PM

Wade DaysWade Days
Patrick HustonPatrick Huston

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

I want to commend both Wade Days & Patrick Huston for an excellent and superb job in handling my recent purchase. Over the past 7 years, this is my 5th Porsche (from different dealerships) and I have never quite experienced this level of not just professionalism, but also outstanding customer service and friendliness.

Both gentlemen were attentive and supportive in the experience which made the transaction very smooth and convenient. Considering factors such as ease of access to work with, friendly communication, their willingness to process my "intercity" purchase, and their followup process, has made my desire to own the new Porsche extremely enjoyable!

Park Place definitely has the staff and personnel that all other dealerships should strive to attain!

Fantastic job Wade & Patrick!

Twitter
"I Travel Hundreds of Miles to Buy from this Dealership"

KASporsche
7/20/2014 5:15:28 PM

Neal BrownNeal Brown

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

This is my second purchase from Park Place Porsche. While I have tried to use my local dealership, the experience with Park Place Porsche is worth the two and a half hour drive. Their willingness to work with the customer, provide a competitive deal and genuine interest in the preparation of their sold vehicles, makes it worth the drive. My prior salesman was no longer with Park Place so I worked with Neal Brown. He was professional, honest, and the sort of person you not only want to work with but would also call a friend.

Twitter
"911 Buying Experience (Park Place)"

Brett Borchers
7/15/2014 3:50:50 PM

Scott ReynoldsScott Reynolds

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Great experience buying a 911 from Scott Reynolds. He went above and beyond answering all my questions. Even on a Sunday when Park Place is closed. Patrick in Finance did an excellent job as well.

Twitter
"Excellent Approach and Follow Up"

Laurencef
7/14/2014 3:42:58 PM

Keith BeitterKeith Beitter

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

I dealt with Keith at Park Place Porsche recently in the purchase of a new Cayenne. He explained the various models and the differences in features, located the model we wanted at another dealer, and the car was ready for pick up in a week. The paperwork was ready when I arrived and I was in and out (with the new car) promptly.

Great follow up and a pleasure to deal with.

Twitter
"flew over 2K miles just to deal with Park Place"

ggmr
7/5/2014 7:37:59 PM

Kevin ShevlinKevin Shevlin

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

They gave me the best deal on my new Cayenne, against about 24 other dealerships nationwide. Their complex is very impressive and the sales process was fast and professional. Kevin bent over backwards helping with my purchase, even with the multitude of email questions i had. I would highly recommend any of Park Place's dealerships for you new or used car desires!! Glen Christensen

"Professional, highly recommended"

dhpth
7/5/2014 10:49:29 AM

Kevan ChughtaiKevan Chughtai

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

My experience with Kevan purchasing my third Porsche was the best so far. These guys were willing to take all the time I needed comparing variants of the 991 with multiple test drives in each one being considered. There were no high pressure tactics, and there was no sense of trying to upsell--at all. I was able to fell that I retained control over the process without any effort on my part. Highly recommended for anyone considering a Porsche.

"JOHN DeGIULIO"

nancy10987
7/2/2014 4:33:01 PM

John DeGiulioJohn DeGiulio

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

I previously bought a Porsche from another local dealership and was in the market for a 2014 recently. I had the pleasure of meeting with John to discuss doing business with Park Place and was impressed with his low key, frendly approach to earning my business..which he ultimatelly did. John is very passionate about helping me make an informed decision before purchasing. John also followed up after the sale and was disappointed I didn't have any additional questions he could help me with. John has earned my future business with Park Place ! Steve Grossman

Twitter
"Highly recommended, class A Sales Professional!"

davekl1234
6/28/2014 9:13:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kevin ShevlinKevin Shevlin

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

I had been car shopping pretty heavily for about 3 months. I worked with about 20 dealerships and Sales people during that time. Some dealerships were slow at responding, some didn't respond at all, and a few were very aggressive and wanted my business. Working with Kevin was a perfect mix of fast responses, helpful upfront information, and a willingness to work with me. A large part of my decision to buy my Porsche from Park Place Porsche was because of Kevin and his business acumen.

"quality guys"

Marvkaiser
6/28/2014 5:19:25 PM

Jason EnglandJason England

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

This is the second 911 I have purchased from Park Place. The first was in 2006. Not such a big deal but I live in AZ and travel to TX to get the cars. This time I bought a 50th anniversary edition. I was able to get good advice on the options and a clear understanding of benefits for each. During the wait period I was kept informed of the order status. We had a good review final order time. We did have a little mistake in communication but the dealership showed great leadership in owning it and made it right. That impressed me the most and gives me great confidence in recommending them to others. We were able to do most of the paperwork in advance so when I arrived, I was able to get on the road and enjoy the first 1600 miles on the way home.

Reviews 11-20 >>