Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
Stan Kirby
2/02/2016

"Wade Day is the best car salesman I have ever worked with"

I was having another car serviced down the street on Lemmon Ave. I walked into the Park Place Dealership, Wade came out, introduced himself, we discussed a car on the lot and we made a trade. Very professional dealership and these folks are lucky to have Wade representing their company. I will buy more cars from Wade and Park Place.

JHubbard
1/30/2016

"Awesome experience! Awesome Porsche!"

I had the pleasure of working with Chris Allen when purchasing my first Porsche. As a diehard Mercedes fan, I had to make the decision to just 'pull the trigger' and Chris made that an easy commitment! This was, by far, the easiest process of purchasing a vehicle. At times, and Chris could sense it, I was a little hesitant and he helped me, by not pressuring at all, with all the options I had to make my lifelong dream of owning such an awesome vehicle come true. Chris has followed up with me the last few days since I have made my purchase just to say 'hi' and ask how much I love my car... It's amazing how Chris is truly invested in his customers. Just a side note, I also worked with Travis Cornett at Park Place Mercedes Fort Worth - he was wonderful as well and recommended Chris to me. Park Place -- you have a LIFELONG customer with me, as long as Chris is there!! Now I gotta go, it's 72 out and I need to run some 'frivolous' errands in my convertible! Vroom vrooom!!

Travis Cornett

razorsmom
1/28/2016

"Great Attention to Detail"

We were very happy with the personal service and great attention to all our needs, down to the last detail. We were kept informed on the status of the new car we ordered.

MikeM123
1/22/2016

"Great experience from start to finish with WadeDays!"

I could not have been happier with my purchasing experience at Park Place Porsche and more so with Nolan Bedford and Wade Days. They were attentive, knowledgeable, accommodating and a huge help. I WILL PURCHASE HERE AGAIN.....

jbneal
1/22/2016

"Could not be better"

I had a great experience with Jordan and Park Place Porsche. They were very professional, helpful, and extremely patient with an indecisive buyer (me). I went without an appointment relatively late on a weeknight to look at a few cars. I first looked at a Macan S and really liked it. I wanted to see if maybe I'd like a little more space, so Jordan took me on another test drive in a Cayenne S to compare. I wanted to check out a few other brands so didn't buy anything that night. Park Place was hands down the best dealership experience. It never felt busy or crowded, and I never felt rushed like at BMW. After a few days I started thinking maybe I should get a Cayman instead. I went back to Park Place and Jordan took my on my third test drive in a Cayman S. I wasn't sure if I needed the power of the S so he took me on a 4th test drive in a base Boxster to compare. I fell in love with the Cayman but unfortunately they didn't have one I wanted. Jordan tried everything he could to find one for me. After a week of thinking about it, I came to my senses and realized a Cayman probably isn't the best decision for me. I went back to PPP for the 3rd time and Jordan took me on my 5th test drive in another Macan S. It was perfect and bought it that day. As a 28 year old, I am extremely impressed and grateful that I was taken seriously as a buyer from the start and Jordan let me test everything I wanted with no qualms. He probably dreaded every time I walked in the door but was always courteous and professional with a sense of humor. I buy a new car every year, and this was hands down my best car buying experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer. I'm actually looking forward to next year when I get to do it all again.

Beryl
1/21/2016

"my experience purchasin new 2016 Porshe Macan"

professional, excellent service provided by Mr Wade Days while purchasing 2016 Porshe Macan. Mr. Wade exhibit excellent knowledge of products and courtesy in dealing with me.

FTW
1/20/2016

"Fantastico"

Mr Allen gave exceptional service. He answered all questions rendered. Mr. Allen made the whole experience Stressless I will be recommending anyone to see Mr Allen if they need a car at the Park Place dealership. He was very professional and time conscious on our behalf. A true gem of professional and courteous service not seen often in sales. Thanks Mr Allen!

MJP
1/19/2016

"Terrific overall experience."

I had a great overall experience dealing with Chris Allen for the purchase of a new Porsche Macan S. I live several hours from Dallas and was somewhat anxious that I would spend a day driving to and from Dallas, only to be disappointed. Chris was able to provide reasonable information about trade-in values prior to my arrival, had a number of vehicles ready for me to inspect side by side and test drive, and provided a great deal of information in a very easy going manner. Prior to my trip to Dallas, he was responsive by cell phone and e mail after hours over a holiday weekend to prepare for my trip to Park Place. Agreeing on a purchase price was straight-forward and fair. I would recommend Chris without reservation.

austinbird
1/19/2016

"Responsive, knowledgable, great overall buying experience"

We have purchased numerous cars from Park Place in the past. Always have a great experience. This time we traded to two existing Park Place purchases. They located the cars we wanted, made us a fair deal, and arrange for all elements of the trade in. Another great transaction!

JayP
1/15/2016

"Stephen Rosenkrantz "

Absolutely the best automobile purchase experience I've ever had. Stephen Rosenkrantz was the easiest salesman I've ever dealt with. I felt that he had my best interest in mind throughout the whole process. I never felt pressured to make a decision. Made a deal on the phone and he had my new car delivered and my trade picked up in Lubbock the next day. WOW. I will recommend Stephen to everyone. I now have a friend in the car business!!

Reviews of Chris Allen