Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
jjettdunn
4/14/2015

"Attentive and Patient"

Eric Mazariegos helps me each time I come to Park Place, he always offers the best advice and treats you as a friend not a customer. He wants you to make the best decision for you, not for him or the dealership. He is always pays attention to the little details and will make sure to carry that through until the next time you speak. His demeanor and dress is always sharp and will impress you from start to finish. I highly recommend Eric and Park Place, they are knowledgeable and will help in any way they can.

christiana B
4/10/2015

"Perfectionalism that's hard to comeby."

Outstanding, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Jordan Price made the overall online purchase experience joyful and memorable, he practically walked me through from the beginning to the day I got the title of my dream car. It was a pleasure and easy to deal with Mr. Jordan Price... I can't thank him enough.............Thank you.........

Jason
4/10/2015

"Looking out for the customer"

From the initial phone call to driving away from the dealership in my wife's new Porsche, Kevin always had our best interest at heart. We live 3 1/2 hours away so Kevin was instrumental in showing us all the different options he had available and assisting my wife with the model and features that best suited her interest. We are very pleased with the service, product and professionalism in Kevin and the dealership. I would have no reservations about recommending the pleasurable buying experience at Park Place Porsche! Thank you again!!

Duke
4/04/2015

"Consummate Sales Professional"

My salesperson Kevin Shevlan has my full recommendation. His approach to helping me narrow down my selection to then finding the vehicle was excellent. No pressure, courteous, mindful of my time, and truly interested in my needs - Kevin took the time to make sure I got the right automobile. Outstanding work by and outstanding man. Thanks to Nolan as well for the support during the process.

Melisssaj
3/31/2015

"An open honest dealer that you can trust"

Kevin Shevlin was great to work with. Since I live in South Carolina I was buying the Panamera without seeing it, so I asked many questions. He was always quick to answer and send me all the details about the car. When the car arrived in SC, I found that everything he said was 100% accurate. And most important he kept up this great service even after I bought the car! The previous owner had kept the 2nd key and manuals. As Kevin said before the sale, he sent the key and manuals a few days after the car was delivered. This is really exceptional customer service way above what I've found with other dealers.

DBK1971
3/29/2015

"Mindy Collins is the absolute best!!!"

Mindy Collins worked with me and my limited budget to get me an outstanding deal on my 2015 Macan. She is very knowledgeable and a total gear head like myself.. If you want the best buying experience, I highly recommend giving her a call. David Kelley

Andrea Claire
3/29/2015

"Seamless Purchase Process"

Purchased a CPO 2009 Porsche 911 4S convertible from Park Place Porsche Dallas in March 2015. Worked with Kevin Shevlin during the transaction. The negotiated price was fair and I found Kevin to be very professional, responsive, knowledgeable, courteous, and customer-service oriented throughout the entire process, which was complicated by the fact that I was an out-of-state buyer. He kept on top of the transaction at all times and promptly responded to all of my e-mail questions. My 911 was delivered as promised. I am very happy with my transaction and would definitely work with him again if I decided to buy another Porsche.

Oscar
3/26/2015

"Wonderful buying experience."

The best experience I have ever had in buying a car! I walked in without an appointment to look at a Porsche 911 during my lunch hour. Kevan was more than happy not only to show me the 911 but take me on a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the car and the whole test drive was a great experience. When the test drive was finished I asked if he could run some numbers for me and get back to me. Kevin was more than happy to do so and didn't make me fell pressured in buying the car like other dealerships I had been to before. Kevin made me very comfortable, no pressure and no games. I went back to work and within a couple of hours called me back with a great offer and I told him I wanted to sleep on it. Kevin was very understanding, didn't make me fell pressured into buying the car and said "no problem, I will be here all day tomorrow, sleep on it, and please feel free to call me with any questions, concerns." After a few hours I called him back and said I would take the 911 and if I could pick it up the next morning. The next morning Kevan had the car ready and all the paperwork filled out and ready to go. He made me feel at home with the Park Place Porsche family and I was in and out with my Porsche 911 in under an hour. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had with no sales pressure or games. A truly wonderful experience!

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

March 27, 2015

Oscar, we are happy to hear that the recent purchase of your Porsche 911 with Kevan was an enjoyable experience. At Park Place Dealerships, we don't believe in high-pressure sales tactics. We are only concerned with doing business at a pace that best suits you. We are glad that Kevan demonstrated his patience and helpfulness during your transaction, and that he made you feel at ease. Welcome to the Park Place family!

pietro
3/23/2015

" 2000 carrera 4 purchase"

Haven't had as good an experience as this was. Kevin all answered my questions as requested, plus providing pictures of any imperfections, and the R.O.'S' for service performed at Park Place from 2008 to My delivery date. I'm not one to rave about new car dealers, having owned at least 150+ autos, but Park Place will and has been getting referral's to all my car nut buddies. It has been a real pleasure dealing with Kevin and all his professional team. Peter from Phoenix.

Tiffiany in titles.

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

March 23, 2015

Peter, We are so happy to hear that of your 140+ vehicle purchases, your purchase at Park Place Porsche was the most enjoyable. We encourage our members to go above and beyond to make your experience as efficient and pleasant as possible, and we're glad that Kevin was able to answer any questions you had. Thank you for referring us to others!

Marlon R.
3/17/2015

"Exceptional/Prodigious Customer Service"

My wife and I are from Houston, TX and we had completed a lot of research on a Land Rover LR4. We extended our web search to include Dallas, TX and it was the best move we could have made. We completed a web interest form to the Park Place Porsche dealer late on Saturday, 3/14/15 and we received a response from Kevin early on Sunday, 3/15/15. He expressed a genuine interest in making our car buying experience with PPP D memorable. He explained that he would ensure that we left the dealership in the vehicle we wanted and at a price that both parties could live with (considering we had a trade in with some negative equity). On 3/16/15 my wife, son and I made to trip to Dallas and was greeted by another sales agent who advised he would assist us until Kevin made it in a short time later. Our experience with this sales rep. was impressive to say the least. Once Kevin arrived the sales process was smooth and seamless. There was a little compromise on the part of Kevin, the finance manager and us. This lead to us securing the vehicle we wanted! This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. It may sound like fluff, but I am being 110% honest about this experience. So in closing thanks again Kevin and the entire team at Park Place Porsche Dallas! I now have a happy wife and as the saying goes happy life! LOL. Marlon R. Houston, TX

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin