Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas

Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Second car purchased"

Last year we purchased a Cayenne and the experience with Jason / Park Place was so positive that we just picked up a 911 Turbo S. The vehicles were both exactly as advertised. Did a lot of market research prior to purchasing and the prices were more than fair. Both cars were delivered and our trade-ins picked up in one smooth and easy transaction. Customer service was top notch and Jason made himself available to long after purchases were made. They are definitely focused on creating a great customer experience and in it for the longer term relationship. We won't buy a Porsche from any other dealer and we don't even live in Dallas.

"Totally Satisfied"

I picked up a GT3 the other day and there is no comparison to the other dealerships that I have worked with in the past. I worked with Kevin Shevlin and he did a great job , the paperwork was ready, signing was quick and the controls were explained in enough detail. The car was immaculate and they were happy to pick me up at the airport. Hard to imagine a better Porsche dealership in Texas.

"Great car buying experience!"

Worked with Eris to buy a new Cayenne and couldn't be happier. I actually test drove the Cayenne with Eric two years ago, but ended up buying an X5 elsewhere at that time because it had a third row. I was wanting a new car last week and knew who I had to call. I remembered the great experience I had with Eric while looking two years ago. He is very knowledgeable and informative and just seems like such a nice guy. I gave him a call and worked out a price and picked the car up that afternoon. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new Porsche.

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

I wanted to share my great car buying experience from Park Place Porsche Pre-Owned. My Sales Consultant, Kevin Shevlin was nothing short of extremely courteous and professional. He made sure that my family and i were comfortable, once arriving to the dealership from Houston, Texas. Kevin further made sure that i was completely satisfied with the 2008 Lexus SC 430 that i was interested in. During the financial process, Kevin got me the very best price for my trade. I highly recommend Park Place Porsche Pre-Owned and Mr. Kevin Shevlin for an exceptional car buying experience.

November 20, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you traveled from Houston to experience Park Place Porsche Pre-Owned. We’re happy that Kevin made the purchase of your Certified Pre-Owned Lexus SC 430 an efficient transaction, and that you got the best price for your trade in. Every Park Place Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is given a thorough inspection before resale to insure that it meets the same standards as any of our new vehicles.

"Great customer service on a Cayman S"

I purchased a Cayman S from Jason England. I wish all dealerships and salesmen operated this way. Jason was very professional and helpful every step of the way. He helped me get the car I wanted for a fair price with minimal haggling. He also worked hard to get a better number for my trade-in, which made the deal possible.

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER"

We purchased a Panamera from Eric Mazeriegos and the experience couldn't have been any more seamless and perfect!! We trade vehicles often and I hate the whole process. Never have I actually enjoyed buying a car until we worked with Eric. This is how a car buying experience should be. Eric is first class. In fact, within a few weeks were back to see Eric for a Cayman!!

"Perfect...In and out of the dealership in less than an hour"

I purchased a 2012 Porshe Panamera from Kevin Shelvin a couple weeks ago. Let me tell you, this is how car buying should be done. Came in, did a test drive, went home to think about it. Called back with my preferred lender and rate I wanted, price I wanted to pay, price I wanted for my trade in. Kevin worked with me on all three and we were able to make a deal in two phone calls. Head up to the dealership at 8pm and out of the dealership before 9pm. I highly recommend this no nonsense car buying/selling approach. Kevin was super professional and didnt mind my two year old climbing in and out of cars in the dealership while we did the paperwork. My only complaint is a small one and is more my fault than the dealers, but I liked the full disclosure of vehicles from Sewell a little better than Park Place. At Sewell I felt like we knew exactly what we were getting buying used as they went over nook and cranny of the car. Park Place did not do this with us, and when I got home and washed the car I found a scratch on the front bumper that was not disclosed to me. Really crappy when I went to wax and wash my new Porhse and found this. I would have still bought it, even with the scratch. Hopefully someone at Park Place reads this and offers to fix it at cost :). Doing this would make a me a customer for life. Overall, if you are looking for a Porshe at a great deal, look Kevin and Park Place up. You wont be sorry.

October 28, 2014

Karl, we are happy to learn that the General Manager of Park Place Porsche reached out to you and offered to fix the scratch on your vehicle at no cost. We are pleased that both your initial dealership experience with Kevin and the follow up you received regarding the scratch were smooth experiences, and should you have any other issues with your vehicle, don’t hesitate to visit our dealership.

"Great service and a great price on a CPO Panamera S"

We purchased a 2013 Panamera S from Kevin Shevlin. Kevin was personable, knowledgeable about the vehicle and worked with us to get the vehicle we were looking for. He was prompt in returning our calls and emails and though we ended up not trading in a vehicle, he worked to get us the most that could be offered for our car. When we picked up the car, it was spotless and Kevin gave us a detailed walk-thru/demo of all the most critical/frequently used options and features within the car. We would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for professional, friendly and knowledgeable service. Most importantly, we absolutely love our Panamera S purchase!!

October 22, 2014

At Park Place Porsche, we are committed to providing the best in client care, and we are pleased to hear that Kevin proved himself to be a true "Expert in Excellence" when he assisted you in the purchase of your certified pre-owned Panamera S. Enjoy your new vehicle!

"Smooth sales and transaction process"

This was my second Porsche 911 I purchased. From showing point of interest to sale through Keith Beitter took 4 emails. Honest approach resulting in smooth process of sale and transaction. The way it should be.

"Great experience buying a 2010 Boxster remote"

This was my 6th Porsche purchase, my first being a new 1968 912, but the first car I have purchased sight unseen. Jason England made the experience painless, and when I flew to Dallas to pick up the car, Jason was waiting for at the airport. The car has exceeded my expectations in every regard, and I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Park Place to anyone buying a pre-owned Porsche.

October 22, 2014

At Park Place Porsche, we strive to make your purchase process as efficient as possible, no matter where you’re located. Our pre-owned vehicles are also given thorough inspections to ensure that they are up to Park Place standards. We are so pleased that your sixth Porsche purchase was a smooth process that exceeded your expectations.

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin