Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas
Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Another Great Experience"

This is the third vehicle we have purchased through Park Place and every time we have had such a great experience. This was the first purchase from Park Place Porsche and the first time we had the pleasure of working with Eric Mazariegos. He was helpful right from the time I walked into the showroom. Eric is a wonderful representative for Park Place and made sure that I was taken care of from start to finish, every thing went so smoothly and quickly. I must say I was so impressed with his professionalism, friendliness and work. Thank you Eric and thank you Park Place for another great experience! You will come highly recommended!!!

"Kevan C. was Exceptional - CPO Cayenne GTS"

This was our second purchase of a Cayenne as Canadians importing from the US. Many dealerships near the border tout themselves as experts on over the border transactions. Kevan, however proved to be a true expert. He was knowledgeable on the processes around the paperwork & personally arranged, including changing on the fly, all the vehicle transport to meet our timeline. The whole thing was done with 3 phone calls(TOTAL!) and about 20 emails. We are better than satisfied.... We are Amazed. Kevan & Park Place are both highly rated. As for the vehicle; a 2013 Cayenne GTS, we couldn't be happier.

"pre-owned cayenne"

Very low key, great product knowledge, reasonable to negotiate with. No nonsense in the business office. Scott was great to work with. Very nice to let me have a loaner while they prepared my used cayenne.

September 15, 2014

We are happy to hear that Scott made purchasing your used Cayenne a pleasant experience. Enjoy your car!

"A very pleasant, and efficient experience!"

I had put off buying a new car for about a year, because i just don't enjoy the process. i knew i wanted a Panama, and I visited a dealership closer to my house in Plano, but it was an unpleasant experience. I called Park Place with exactly what i needed, and Kevan called me a day after. We had a chat on the phone, and set up a meeting to view what he had available. I decided on a car within an hour. He made the process so easy, efficient, and fun that I actually look forward to buying future cars from him. I highly, and wholeheartedly have been recommending working with Kevan to my family and friends

September 09, 2014

Sara, thank you very much for the positive words. We strive to make each client experience an outstanding one, and we are pleased that Kevan worked with you to match you with the vehicle you wanted. Thank you for recommending us to others, and we look forward to doing business with you again on your next visit.

"A perfect buying experience, just as I expected. "

I found a 2001 911 Carrera Cabriolet on line for sale at Park Place in Dallas. I felt confident with the dealer based on the Premier Rating and I was not let down. I flew from Jacksonville, Florida and was met at the dealership by Scott Reynolds. He was very congenial and gave me a sense of confidence that the used cars they sell are of fine quality. The entire buying experience was very smooth and predictable; all transactions were carried out in a most professional manner and I was soon on my way back home. I had three days to test drive this car and everything worked as expected. I had a great trip back to St Marys, Georgia and experienced the exhilaration of the Porsche power and sound. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Park Place Porsche for your next car buying experience.

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for traveling from Florida to experience the exceptional level of service that Park Place Dealerships aims to provide for each client. We’re glad that Scott went above and beyond to give you a smooth and professional car-buying experience, and we are happy that you’re satisfied with your new vehicle. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the Park Place family.

""Amazing Online Experience that never ended""

My buying experience started online when I first saw my Panamera. From the first online inquiry,to the first phone call and finally the in person visit it felt like buying a car from someone you've known and trusted for years. Park Place and Ricky Ramirez was truly exceptional. Being a female buyer I was a little skeptical going alone but Ricky had so much patience. He went above and beyond to answer every single question and if I wasn't sure there was no pressure to respond. He explain every button,every light,every service and all with professionalism and extreme patience. Even after I purchase my car the amazing service of this sales person and dealership just keeps going and going. I'm truly amazed and with so many online options on where to buy, I can assure you, you only need two. That's Park Place and Ricky!

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review. At Park Place Dealerships, we aim to provide a truly exceptional dealership experience for all clients, and we are pleased that Ricky went above and beyond to answer any questions you had during the purchase of your new vehicle. Thank you for recommending us to others as well.

"It started in January 2014 and ended July 2014"

I hope Keith sells cars faster than I make decisions. I assured myself in mid 2012 that the next new car I purchase would be an easier process on me, it was. Keith, took the time, 6 months, to make the new car purchase an easy process. My new Cayenne diesel is a pleasure to drive and Keith was a pleasure to work with. Keith will be a good trainer for Adam and is an excellent representative of Park Place Porsche. We've purchased several autos from Park Place Lexus and have come to expect excellence from Park Place staff, vehicles and service. John Watson

September 04, 2014

John, thank you so much for the positive review. We strive to go above and beyond for each of our clients to live up to our “Experts in Excellence” motto, and we’re pleased that Keith worked with you over six months to help you purchase your new Cayenne diesel. If there is anything else you need, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

"When the cops pull you over on your test drive,...."

... you just know that is's the right car for you. Huge thanks to Jason England for a thoroughly enjoyable experience across the board. When I pulled into the dealership, the vehicle I had come to see was displayed prominently in the front elevated corner of the lot (nice touch!). Jason was very knowledgable about the full line of 911s , so I was able to make informed decisions about the Turbo Cabriolet as well as a few other models I was considering. Post-purchase delivery was terrific, and the vehicle was so spotless I agonized over every puddle on the drive home. And yes, we were pulled over during the test drive, but thankfully I wasn't issued a ticket. But it definitely added to the overall experience!

September 04, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that Jason went above and beyond to give you all the information you needed about the 911s, and that, despite getting pulled over, you still found your car-buying experience enjoyable. We hope that you thoroughly enjoy your Park Place Porsche ownership.

"My dream 911"

A few months ago I called my favorite Sales Associate, Jason England, and asked if he would keep an eye out for a special model (911 997 GTS). Jason told me that I would have a hard time finding one, due to their limited numbers. He said that he would keep his eyes open. Fast forward about 3-4 months, and I received a call from Jason. He told me that he had just received the car that I called about. It was the perfect car, with the right color and the right options. I was on my way to the airport to catch a flight, so I wasn't in a place where I could react, and I knew the car would not last long on the lot. Jason went into action,...sent me pictures,...put together a deal including trade in,...and when I got to the airport, I sent in a deposit from my smart phone. I cannot say enough about Jason's service. He went well above and beyond! I'm a 3 time buyer from Jason. He's the best.

September 04, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, and thank you for continuing to purchase your vehicles from Park Place Porsche. We strive to give each customer an exceptional dealership experience, and we are so pleased that Jason went above and beyond to help you purchase your 911 997 GTS from the airport. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"Great experience at Park Place!"

I could not be more happy with my purchase and experience that I received at Park Place Porsche. Bought a used Cadillac and Park Place went above and beyond to make the car in like new condition. More so than even expected for purchasing a used car. Great place to buy a new or used car! Thanks, to our salesman Jason England for all his efforts!

September 04, 2014

We're glad to hear that Jason went above and beyond to make the purchase of your Cadillac and your time at Park Place Porsche an exceptional experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kevin Shevlin