Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
dandadude007
9/22/2016

"Great service ! "

My experience at Park Place was just as great as the last. It's was my 2nd purchase at this location and Eric was great in assisting and making sure my needs were met. He made the entire process as good and smooth as it possibly could be. I will definitely keep this location in mind for my next purchase.

MacanDec72
9/17/2016

"Great experience and great car. Will be back!"

Chris was great really took time and understood what I was looking for in my Porsche. Knew we didn't have a lot of time and pushed it through as fast as possible. Once through the process we had a person getting there car serviced canoe up and say "you have the best sales person here". That is great recommendation to get unsolicited anywhere. The one point process dealing with Chris throughout the experience was also great and made it much more pleasurable. Chris knew his stuff,listened to my needs, didn't push an objective and made the process quick. Lastly walked away feeling we were treated fairly. Will definitely purchase from Chris again.

Greg Forrest
9/06/2016

"Terrific Customer Experience"

My wife and I had the opportunity to work with Scott Reynolds during our recent upgrade to the 911 Turbo. Scott is clearly experienced with the 911's and the benefits moving from my wife's 911 S4 to her new car. She is trilled with her new Turbo and her experience with Scott and Park Place. This will not be the last car we purchase from Scott and Park Place.

India1998
9/02/2016

"Always Exceeds Expectations"

Our experience was amazing! Fast process but did not feel rushed. Very proactive and very thorough! I will never ever purchase from anyone other than Park Place!

Kevin Henochowicz

Jeremy B.
8/24/2016

"Perfect Experience!!!"

Wade Days was our salesperson in buying a Porsche 911 S Convertible. After visiting several other, high-end dealerships, Wade met and well exceeded any car buying experience I've had...and that's saying a lot with having purchased over a dozen cars in the last 5-6 years. We're now customers for life with both Wade and Park Place! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

KrisH
8/24/2016

"Terrific Car Buying Experience"

Had just started my search for a new car when I went to Park Place Porsche Dallas. Chris greeted me quickly and he was friendly and helpful. He struck just the right balance between being there to answer my questions while letting me take my time to just look around and explore the cars. Not only did Chris make this whole process easy, but I was impressed with how all of the employees were very nice and attentive. Chris helped me find my perfect car, but the friendliness of the other staff (including in the service drive and at the Parts desk) also swayed me to stick with Park Place for my car purchase.

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

August 25, 2016

Kris, Thank you for sharing your enjoyable experience at Park Place Porsche with us! A car purchase should be done at your own pace, and we strive to give you the space you need to explore vehicle options while being available to answer any questions. We're glad that the friendliness of Chris and the rest of the staff impressed you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

ShannonCPA
8/16/2016

"Looking for a new car after 11 years of Mercedes ownership"

Chris impressed me with his personality and patience. He took the time to explain all options and to ensure I was happy with my decision. He followed up and kept me apprised of my custom Porsche's status as issues delayed its delivery. Although the circumstances were out of everyone's control (earthquake), he made sure I was in the loop and my requests were satisfied. True customer service!

tmarkle
8/16/2016

"Best experience I have ever had"

I would highly recommend Chris for anyone looking for a vehicle. He was thorough and took his time to get me exactly what I wanted.

Stephanie
8/10/2016

"Easy and efficient"

Scott made the process of buying my Cayenne easy and efficient. He even arranged to save me some money on financing. He is very knowledgable and patient.

batman
8/09/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience with Eric Mazariegos, Park Place"

I was searching for a CPO 911 Turbo S and Park Place had one which was built with the main options/features that I was looking for. I was ready to buy but the initially listed price was way above market. I contacted the dealer, and Jordan Price initially told me we were too far apart on price. Eric Mazariegos then picked up the lead a couple of days later, and he was more positive and quickly understood me as a disciplined car buyer. He put my original offer to their sales manager and then worked to help me get a fair deal. In addition, the rest of the transaction was awesome. Eric took care of having everything ready for the pre-purchase inspection, he coordinated with the trucking company to ship the car to Atlanta, he followed up after the purchase. Everything was super smooth, fast and easy. From making the deal over the phone on Tuesday, I had the car delivered in Atlanta by Saturday. Amazing sales experience. And one more thing - the car is an absolute peach. Several of my friends have brought cars from Park Place and they definitely have some very nice immaculate cars in their CPO collection.

Reviews of Eric Mazariegos