Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas

Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
12/17/2014

"Great Experience!"

Kevin Shevlin and the Park Place team made my Porsche buying experience, A wonderful experience! Thank you so much for the flawless process in fulfilling my childhood desire to own "the only" example of pure automotive genius, Porsche 911 Carrera S!

Kxav
12/16/2014

"Pleasant experience "

Very quick and easy process trading in my old car and buying a cayenne. Price was fair which was negotiated quickly prior over phone. Eric was friendly and easy to work with. Expedited things. Went over everything thoroughly. Would highly recommend working with him.

offbrandracing
12/12/2014

"A great experience at Park Place!!"

Hey Folks - if you are in the market for a another car look no farther than Kevin Shevlin at Park Place Porsche. He made the whole purchasing process amazing. I cannot recommend him enough!!

dpmcpherson
12/12/2014

"Call Kevin Shevlin at Park Place Porsche"

I am a big Porsche fan and have several models . Found a nice , pre owned 911 on the Park Place website and contacted Kevin Shevlin. Came in the next day and did the deal quickly, efficiently and fairly with Kevin. I would recommend both Kevin and Park Place if you are looking for a solid deal and friendly, professional service. Love the car! Patrick McPherson

DallasPorscheLover
12/11/2014

"Another great experience at Park Place Porsche"

Just bought my 2nd Porsche from Jason England, a 2015 Targa 4S. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is considering buying a new Porsche. He's friendly, down-to-earth and exceptionally knowledgeable. I've never asked him a Porsche related question, no matter how technical or detailed, that he didn't have the correct answer for me immediately.

pparchment
12/11/2014

"It doesn't get any better than this"

Let's face it- nearly everything is done online, and the internet has changed the way we buy cars forever. If you're searching the web for a car and car financing, and you found one at Park Place Porsche that you like, you can rest assured that the car will be impeccable and as represented. I have bought 4 Porsches from Park Place Porsche, and most recently, I bought a new Panamera Turbo 2 days ago from Jason England. Jason's quick, helpful and courteous response to my emails has taken the buying experience to a seamless process with incredible ease. I traded a car, and simply by providing its vin #, Jason responded with a very fair trade value. His ability and passion to assist his clients to make informed purchase decisions is unparalleled. Park Place Porsche's showroom is impeccable, as is their service department and virtually all of its employees who display a courteous and helpful demeanor. Jason is one of the finest individuals out there with integrity and is one who you can trust. If you have questions about financing, or specifically, if you do not want to put a large amount down for your car, Jason, along with Finance Director Patrick Caroll can provide you with multiple options that best suit your needs so that you can be driving the car you want now. In all likelihood, you are doing your due diligence by reading these reviews because you are interested in one of the cars currently in their inventory. Email or call Jason. Believe me, you will soon see how incredibly accommodating he is. You will have the car you've been watching at a fair price, along with financing terms that meet your needs. It simply doesn't get any better than this.

December 12, 2014

Thank you so much for continuing to do business with us. We are so pleased to hear that Jason and Patrick have made each of your four transactions at Park Place Porsche, including the recent purchase of your Panamera Turbo, efficient and enjoyable processes. We value your time and money, and to that end, we also aim to give you the fairest price for your trade in. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

austinbird
11/22/2014

"Second car purchased"

Last year we purchased a Cayenne and the experience with Jason / Park Place was so positive that we just picked up a 911 Turbo S. The vehicles were both exactly as advertised. Did a lot of market research prior to purchasing and the prices were more than fair. Both cars were delivered and our trade-ins picked up in one smooth and easy transaction. Customer service was top notch and Jason made himself available to long after purchases were made. They are definitely focused on creating a great customer experience and in it for the longer term relationship. We won't buy a Porsche from any other dealer and we don't even live in Dallas.

November 25, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you have once again visited Park Place Porsche in order to experience our commitment to the highest level of client care. We’re happy to hear that Jason has gone above and beyond to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Thank you for being a loyal Park Place client.

David Killam
11/21/2014

"Totally Satisfied"

I picked up a GT3 the other day and there is no comparison to the other dealerships that I have worked with in the past. I worked with Kevin Shevlin and he did a great job , the paperwork was ready, signing was quick and the controls were explained in enough detail. The car was immaculate and they were happy to pick me up at the airport. Hard to imagine a better Porsche dealership in Texas.

lilu100
11/18/2014

"Great car buying experience!"

Worked with Eris to buy a new Cayenne and couldn't be happier. I actually test drove the Cayenne with Eric two years ago, but ended up buying an X5 elsewhere at that time because it had a third row. I was wanting a new car last week and knew who I had to call. I remembered the great experience I had with Eric while looking two years ago. He is very knowledgeable and informative and just seems like such a nice guy. I gave him a call and worked out a price and picked the car up that afternoon. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new Porsche.

wllwalker2
11/18/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

I wanted to share my great car buying experience from Park Place Porsche Pre-Owned. My Sales Consultant, Kevin Shevlin was nothing short of extremely courteous and professional. He made sure that my family and i were comfortable, once arriving to the dealership from Houston, Texas. Kevin further made sure that i was completely satisfied with the 2008 Lexus SC 430 that i was interested in. During the financial process, Kevin got me the very best price for my trade. I highly recommend Park Place Porsche Pre-Owned and Mr. Kevin Shevlin for an exceptional car buying experience.

November 20, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you traveled from Houston to experience Park Place Porsche Pre-Owned. We’re happy that Kevin made the purchase of your Certified Pre-Owned Lexus SC 430 an efficient transaction, and that you got the best price for your trade in. Every Park Place Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is given a thorough inspection before resale to insure that it meets the same standards as any of our new vehicles.

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin