Park Place Porsche Dallas

Christian Miller, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Porsche Dallas

Christian Miller

"Wonderful experience"

- Inwp29

This was a great dealership to work with. My salesman was Teiryn Fields; he could not have been better to work with. He knew the cars, and he did everything possible to make the deal work. Since my purchase, he has followed up and continued with great after-sale service. I recommend the dealership and I recommend Teiryn.

March 22, 2017

"6th Porsche purchased from Park Place"

- gpstrac

I just purchased my 6th Porsche from Park Place. It was my second purchase with Wade Days. He has a great understanding of his clients and of course a tremendous knowledge of all things Porsche. Wade actually called me on the latest purchase thinking it might be a good fit for me, and of course it was! Thanks Wade!

"Great Test Drive"

- SweetRide

Wade took me on a great test drive so I could understand the Porsche experience. It was not just a drive around the block at a slow speed but one where you really get to know the vehicle's power. After the test drive Wade showed me all the functions of the vehicle and how to use/set them, again taking his time.

New 2017 Porsche 911, $124700