Park Place Porsche Dallas

John Mossey, Sales Experience Associate, Park Place Porsche Dallas

John Mossey

Sales Experience Associate

January 14, 2017

"I purchased a pre-owned vehicle"

- veronica1234

Teiryn Fields was truly very helpful and professional. I put 100% trust in him. He listened to what I was needing and looking for , and called me as soon as he found what I needed. There were no hiccups or delays in any of the purchase process. Park Place Porsche Dallas is a great place to purchase a vehicle from . The support staff was also truly friendly . I highly recommend Teiryn Fields to anyone who wants to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle from Park Place Porsche Dallas.

January 14, 2017

"Carrera S"

- CarreraS

Super experience dealing with Christian on a used 2006 Porsche Carrera S. Car was as described and in excellent condition, pure joy to drive. All paperwork was handled by Christian and his dealership staff. I selected the car I wanted from the internet and requested additional pictures, video and information. I received my requests promptly and professionally. Great dealership in my opinion.

January 12, 2017

"Great all around"

- Frank

We purchased two luxury vehicles from Park Place Dallas. Our sales person Christian Miller made our first purchase so wonderful a year later returned and we purchased the second one. He was very knowledgable, friendly and honest it was so refreshing. He listened to what we were saying and followed up on everything. We will back when it is time for a new one.

New 2017 Porsche 911, $124700