Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
MollieG
7/20/2016

"Beyond outstanding service, won't buy elsewhere! "

I worked with Wade for my used car purchase and he truly went above and beyond to get me into the best vehicle within my price range without having to sacrifice the features I was looking for. I never knew buying a car could be so enjoyable! I will most certainly be recommending him and Park Place to everyone!

RickDoss

"Excellence Exemplified "

This is the second Porsche (2017 Macan GTS) that I've purchased from Park Place and again my experience is nothing short of first class. Wade Days took on my challenge of navigating through an endless list of super cool options using his extensive Porsche knowledge and expertise to find the exact Macan GTS that I wanted. And when it came to purchasing my new Macan, Wade and Pete Hodges made the process painless and enjoyable. If you're in the market for a Porsche, Park Place should be your go-to dealership.

Pete Hodges

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

July 20, 2016

Rick, We're happy to hear that your second purchase with Park Place Porsche was just as exceptional as your first! As you know, we aim to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision and find the vehicle that perfectly suits your needs. We are glad that Wade and Pete made your entire experience pleasant, and we hope you enjoy your new 2017 Macan GTS!

Mark
7/19/2016

"Professional, knowledgeable, friendly. "

Chris and Park Place are excellent to work with. I would recommend both to anyone. Chris was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating. This is my 3rd Panamera and Chris took the time to show me some features I have had in the past but didn't know to use. Great sales professional.

Bpacc25

"Great job Chris"

Chris did an excellent job. His knowledge was extremely helpful in my purchasing decision. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and coworkers. Thanks again

dm
7/06/2016

"Great experience- Highest Marks for Chris Allen"

My wife and I went to Park Place Porsche looking to purchase a Cayenne to replace her larger SUV. We met Chris Allen and cannot say enough positive things about his knowledge and patience as we went through the process. The first visit, we drove a couple of Cayennes (Reg/S), then switched to Panamera (Regular/S/GTS)...many cars, a lot of his time. Chris stayed in contact and remained consultative but not pushy at all. A couple of months later, we went back with the intent to purchase and while deciding on the Panamera, we also bought a 911. Both transactions were quick and easy and the service since the sale has been phenomenal. Chris loves the product and has the buyers interest at heart.

CaymanDriver
7/05/2016

"Excellent again"

This is the second purchase I have made with Wade at Park Place Porsche, and each time I am exceedingly pleased with my service and the transaction overall. I actually had some changing needs with my vehicle that I bought 1 year ago, and they were able to get me into a new ride that meets these new parameters without losing my shirt after only having the other for 1 year. They had the options, model, and price I needed to keep my Porsche fix going. I'll be back.

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

July 08, 2016

Hello, Thank you for considering Park Place Porsche and Wade Days for two Porsche purchases! As you know, our main goal is matching you with a vehicle that fits your needs at a fair price. We're glad that Wade was able to do so for you. Enjoy your new ride!

ajlewis1158
7/05/2016

"Searched the Entire Country for my New Macan S"

I had an excellent purchase experience working with Jordan Price. I sent my specifications to Jordan by email and he s earched the U.S. to find a Macan S that matched my requirements. The vehicle was delivered in about a week and I picked it up on Memorial Day. The experience was hassle free and met all of my expectations. I would certainly recommend Jordan and Park Place if you are in the market for a vehicle and want a great purchase experience.

Julie Butner
7/04/2016

"Kevan Chughtai Sales Experience Manager"

Excellent, no hassle, informative purchase. We appreciate the customer care received from Kevan Chughtai! He made the process easy - I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Cayenne Buyer
7/02/2016

"Cayenne Purchase"

I came to Park Place looking at possible Cayenne options and met Scott. He was very knowledgable and spent a lot of time finding out what was important to me in a new Porsche. Even though the original Cayenne I was interested ended up selling Scott was prepared with several alternatives and found the perfect Cayenne for me and my family. I would reccomend him and Park Place to anyone seeking a Porsche.

katielucas2
6/30/2016

"Efficient and fun! "

Scott at Park Place helped on my previous lease and helped me find a perfect vehicle for purchase! He is incredibly efficient and knowledgeable and makes the buying process easy. Highly recommend working with Scott!

Reviews of Chris Allen