Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
KevinW
8/27/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I went in to have my car serviced, but I became interested in possibly purchasing something different. Chris spent a lot of time helping me find exactly the car I was looking for. He was very knowledgeable, and it was quite obvious that he truly had my best interest in mind. This is a person who really loves what he does and it shows. The deal went very smooth with no pressure or haggling. Because of Chris's professionalism, patience, and knowledge, Park Place's top notch environment, and Porsche's highest quality automobiles, this was the best car buying experience I've had to date. Thanks.

Das Auto
8/25/2015

"Second Porsche"

We purchased a 2016 Macan S and traded in our 2012 Cayenne. Wade Days took excellent care of us throughout the process and kept us apprised of the car's movements from Leipzig to Dallas. Wade is a Park Place veteran and is extremely knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions patiently and never tried to sell us on anything we did not need. We look forward to working with Wade on all future Porsche purchases. Thank you, Wade!

Matt770
8/25/2015

"A Cross Country Purchase Made Easy"

Shopping for a pre-owned vehicle 830 miles away isn't easy. Chris went out of his way to get me additional images and information to make me comfortable that this was the right car. When I decided to fly to Dallas and drive the car home, the process straightforward once I landed in Texas. Chris was knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with.

bryanrene
8/24/2015

"great customer service"

My wife and I went to look at Boxster and Chris Allen helped us. We live several hours away and he was great at following up about the condition of the car (it had just come in) and whether it was available before we drove up for a test drive. When it came time to purchase, Chris worked through each issue with paperwork and financing as if he had no concerns and nothing else to do. I'd use him again in a heartbeat and probably will.

FredG
8/22/2015

"Great experience with Chris Allen @ Porsche Park Place"

Relocating from Europe, I was looking to buy two cars for me and my wife. I ended up buying a Cayenne and a convertible 911 from Chris. He was incredibly helpful at advising me on all aspects of the purchase from the model selection to the financing options. He ensured the whole process (which was new to me) was as smooth and as quick as possible. I would definitely come back to him next time I intent to change my car.

Nataliya
8/20/2015

"Exelent service and attention to customer "

My husband @ I worked with Wade Days. We both felt comfortable working with him. Found the process of trade and purchase very easy. Wade went extra mile to meet our needs.

Austenm
8/17/2015

"Porsche Panamera for my wife"

Wade was excellent to work with. He was highly organized, very responsive and never pushy. I felt good about the terms we agreed - even while understanding they were good terms for Park Place too. His follow through was first class. He earned the business for Park Place 100%

Peter86
8/14/2015

"Quick, smooth and easy process"

Was just starting the search for a second car and stopped in on a whim. Chris greeted us, showed us the car we were interested and in no time at all we were out the door with our gently used 911. Having just bought our SUV a few months earlier after moving to the area from another German car dealership, I wish we knew about Chris and the Park Place Porsche Dealership - what a difference! It was a smooth, no pressure process without any of the gimmicks or shenanigans you may sometimes come across. Looking forward to returning for another Porsche!

RCParra
8/13/2015

"Didn't intend to do it!"

My wife and I started our search for our next vehicle since our lease was coming up in the next few months. We had visited other dealerships and decided to come and just "see" a pre-owned certified Cayenne that Park Place had on their website. We weren't buying! Chris greeted us with his no-pressure attitude and quickly brought us the car we came in to see. Unfortunately, it didn't have the features we wanted. He listened to our needs and told us about another Cayenne that they had just taken in that might just work for us. The car was not on the lot yet, but we literally went out and found it on their back lot. We drove it and loved it. We sat in his office and found a way to strike a deal that worked for us. Chris is very attentive and listens to his customers needs. He is definitely a car guy that makes sure you are completely happy with the deal you just struck. The experience with Chris and Park Place Porsche in our eyes is "Best in Class". Thanks.

porscheplanner
8/11/2015

"Jeff is AMAZING!!"

Jeff Van Sicklen made our shopping experience easy! He helped me drive a number of smaller Porsche's before I made my choice and then he insured that it was just the right car for me. As I was trading in my Mercedes that I had bought from Park Place years ago he facilitated the trade in and got us a great deal. We are now a two Porsche family and had a wonderful experience at Park Place Porsche thanks to Jeff!

Reviews of Chris Allen