Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
jimdcalvert
5/26/2015

"Salesman and Dealer experience "

An absolute easy and successful process which is exactly what I was hoping for and exactly what I received. Mr. Days offered a very courteous, professional experience from start to finish. I will be a returning customer and will direct my family and friends to Park Place.

Toddmac10
5/20/2015

"Outstanding group of salespeople"

I was fortunate to work with Wade Days and Mindy Collins during the purchase of my new vehicle. Initially, Mindy responded to my email inquiry within an hour, and she and Wade had an appointment on the schedule based on my availability minutes later. I wasn't completely sure about which vehicle I was going to purchase, but Wade's brand and technical knowledge helped make the decision easy. Wade was able to find a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle the next morning, had me in for a test drive, and even though he was leaving for a work-sponsored trip that afternoon with a long drive ahead, he stayed to make sure I was able to take delivery of the car that day. The paperwork was done in less than thirty minutes and I was on my way. I can't say enough about Wade and his attention to detail during the entire process. He and Mindy have both followed-up a couple of times since the purchase to make sure everything was right and that I had no questions. Park Place has a great staff and great amenities. I was fortunate to work with Wade and Mindy and will purchase from them again. No question. Todd MacLeod

Lifter
5/16/2015

"Great experience"

Purchased a used Porsche from Wade Days at Park Place Porsche. Wade was friendly, efficient and expert in his product. Nice to have a salesperson that is a true car guy. Dealer has also greatly simplified the buying process. Well done.

buyer2015
5/13/2015

"Excellent experience"

Daniel was extraordinarily helpful, from the moment he greeted us in the parking lot, through numerous phone conversations throughout the day (as we had a very busy Saturday), to completing the deal rapidly once the decision was made. Very happy with Daniel and his professionalism.

Connie
5/09/2015

"Great job from start to finish!"

Wade did a great job showing off an excellent product. He knew the products well, never pushed and had a great, positive attitude the whole time. He helped us from start to finish with excellent customer service skills. We enjoyed the process. A first rate guy!

porsche fanatic
5/02/2015

"Outstanding customer service!"

Eric makes the ownership experience exceptional, from pre, during to post sale. He is highly knowledgeable about the Porsche line, from the Cayman to the 918. He can relate to everyone from the first time buyer to the connoisseur. He is a professional with a passion for the industry. He takes the time to match the right car and equipment to your needs, which is especially important in this complex model, equipment and option ecosystem. This was my 5th Porsche and 25th car purchase overall, and was far and away the best experience. Eric was recommended to me by a friend, and I would recommend him to anyone looking at the brand. I'm looking forward to my next one!

Cynthia
4/30/2015

"The best service!"

The whole esxpeience is great. From the moment you enter the delearship its is first class service. They were happy to answer all our questions .

CaymanDriver
4/29/2015

"Amazing experience "

I was really pleased with the service. Wade was very patient with me, and had no problem gradually piecing together my preferences. We could talk about a variety of things, not the hard sell. He was very informed about all of the models and how to meet my needs. We looked at a set of cars, and from that we were able to decide what I wanted broadly. He sent me an email for a second set of contenders and we fine-tuned things. The moment the car was available with my parameters, I was contacted. We talked through the details of financing, made sure all of the tech worked with my needs, and set up for the next day test drive - all while the car was still working through it's detail and CPO inspection. They moved up the schedule for me so I could test drive that next day. My wife tested things out as well. My child was accommodated from test driving all the way to paperwork. The staff were very supportive, even when there were "complications" with keeping a toddler in one place that long (they covered us from snacks to her own "test drive" of a toy version of dad's car to just interacting and sharing her excitement). Wade worked with me through the entire process, no passing around to the finance guy or the boss or the 5 other people at other dealerships trying to get you to buy the scotch guard, the tint, the spray tan package to ensure you look tan enough to drive it... It was just with Wade. The "extras" are only the "real" things - road hazard for Dallas potholes and such - presented on an ipad in a drag and drop menu if I wanted them. No pressure. He demonstrated the car for me, he stuffed himself in the back of another car we tried (He probably could have used a referral for chiropractic intervention) so he could simply coach through the differences we needed to consider and try out about this model. I didn't feel like it was a "nanny state" joyriding preventative. A range of driving was encouraged. He simply walked me through the initial driving experience and shared the enjoyment. He walked me through the paperwork and we sorted how to make everything fit my needs. He gave me the manual, the keys, heck he even took the family picture with the old car and the new. He didn't scoff at being a bit sentimental, and shared that moment with us. This is how buying a car should be... Oh, and ask for Wade.

Flat6ix
4/28/2015

"Best dealership in Texas hands down"

Park Place Porsche and Wade Days helped me with the purchase of my first Porsche a couple years back in what was a unique transaction that every other dealer I contacted did not even respond to (purchasing a previously CPO car that was traded in to a non Porsche dealer and re-certifying and selling it to me). After that I was sold on the quality and customer experience at Park Place and remained in touch with Wade as we had discussed previously that in a year or two I would be interested in upgrading to a newer gen model. That time came recently as I sold the car I had previously purchased and found a replacement that I was interested in. Quick call to Wade late on a Friday evening, deposit was made easily through an online link and over the next few days logistics worked out. Unlike other dealers, Park Place & Wade will go out of their way to accommodate customers (working outside of office hours, pick up from airport or other location, in style I should add too, this time in a stunning Panamera GTS!) I am relatively small fish for a dealership with clientele buying 918s, GT3s & 911 Turbos and other top $$ models so one of the best parts of my experience with Park Place Porsche is the welcoming, friendly and non-snobbish attitude from ALL the staff. This time around Wade spent an extra hour or two after my transaction was complete, giving us a tour of their entire facility including some very special cars, an absolute treat for any car enthusiast and Porsche fan. My experience with the service department has also been top notch, whenever possible I drive my car up from Austin or Houston just because the service is that much better compared to the other dealers I have been to. A huge plus for me is that they use seat and steering wheel covers and you don't get your car back with grease marks and stains all over the interior. There is simply no other Porsche dealer in Texas I would go to, and it's not just the quality and customer experience, if you look at their prices and inventory, they are more competitive and have a larger inventory than all the rest. Thanks again Wade and Park Place Porsche!!

archie
4/28/2015

"Easy to deal with"

Park Place knows how to treat their customers! Your salesmen are cool, calm and collected and it is a pleasure dealing with them. The entire purchase experience was extremely efficient as your salesperson handles the sale and financing portion as well. I have purchased many vehicles from Park Place and am proud to be a part of the Park Place family!

Reviews of Wade Days