Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
Andii22
4/24/2015

"No fear luxury car purchase!"

I was treated with respect and dignity by Daniel even though I wasn't the usual customer. Although we couldn't complete a Porsche deal he and his finance manager were able to locate me a wonderful Audi A4. They have a customer for life and when I am ready for the Porsche; I know there is only one place to go---Park Place Porsche Dallas!

racer99
4/23/2015

"Easy and Professional"

Stopped by Park Place to check their preowned 911 inventory one afternoon, I had been looking for a while and hoped maybe PP had something. Wade approached and showed me what they had, which din't hit my mark, but offered a test drive...then he found a 911 in the process of make ready for CPO. We went for a drive and i found him knowledgeable and helpful. I emailed asking if the car was through CPO and made an appointment to see it. Wade was again helpful and professional, we struck a deal and within an hour the car was mine. He took the time to follow up on everything, communicating via email, text or voice, and I'd recommend him as a sales consultant to anyone.

Janet M
4/23/2015

"Seamless!"

Wade Days was super to deal with through the design/ordering process while we designed the car and then again months later at delivery! He and Kevan worked as a team so there was always someone around to help. Wade even came to my house to help link the garage door opener... Above and beyond.

accorman

"professional "

Wade is one of those people who is easy to get along with . He is clearly there to help facilitate the process of buying and making sure thats things are taken care of . In my case I bought an older Boxster and had this shipped to LA for my son, He took care of having it serviced, some extra work done and then arranged the shipping to LA. He kept me up to date on progress and followd through on his comitments. I also bought an Audi at the same time. Again he took care of all the work needed to bring it up to the level of quality behind Park Place Also my thaanks to Ronnie Thomas who took care of the servicing of the cars< including my Panamera. Great team and valuable asset for Park Place.

Ronnie Thomas in Service

Lpr1
4/22/2015

"Review of Wade Days and buying experience"

Wade Days was an extremely helpful sales consultant and he made the sales process super easy. He helped me to pick out the perfect car and I am so grateful for his help!!

Chuck G
4/22/2015

"The Best Buying Experience Ever"

Wade Days is my Sales Consultant. Notice I didn't say 'was my Sales Consultant'? That's because he was as excited for me to get the car that I wanted as I was to get it. Wade made this purchase an experience from the day I configured to the vehicle to the day it arrived at the dealership. Park Place Porsche has a very valuable asset in Wade Days being on the sales team.

EHendricks
4/22/2015

"Wade Days is greatness."

I'm pleased to have worked with Wade on my recent purchase at Park Place! He was friendly and knowledgable & I will buy from him again!!

PF
4/22/2015

"No hassle buying experience"

Wade did an expceptional job helping us select a new vehicle. He is patient, informative, respectful and not at all pushy. Not your typical new car buying experience, but how it should be everywhere. If you are in the market for a new Porsche I would call Wade at park place. He will patiently help you find the correct vehicle.

beedeerrr
4/22/2015

"Professional and personable "

Wade Days is my Sales Consultant and has been a pleasure to work with. Wade is a great listener, and understands the priorities of his customer. Wade exemplifies integrity and combines it with personal service that provides a level of comfort when buying a Porsche. Park Place is a great dealership that stands behind its product and staff.

jjettdunn
4/14/2015

"Attentive and Patient"

Eric Mazariegos helps me each time I come to Park Place, he always offers the best advice and treats you as a friend not a customer. He wants you to make the best decision for you, not for him or the dealership. He is always pays attention to the little details and will make sure to carry that through until the next time you speak. His demeanor and dress is always sharp and will impress you from start to finish. I highly recommend Eric and Park Place, they are knowledgeable and will help in any way they can.

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin