Park Place Porsche Dallas

Ricky Ramirez

August 23, 2017

"Amazing experience!"

- Angela A.

I hadn't bought a car in 9 years. It was an all day experience and had to deal with several people. That is not case with Park Place Porsche! It was painless. We were only there a brief time and dealt with one person (Chris Allen) the entire time. This is a great dealership. I would recommend them to anyone.

August 23, 2017

"Chris Allen, Stellar Sales Ambassador"

- Porsche2018

I had contacted several Porsche Dealerships and the only person that was responsive, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable was Chris Allen. He kept me abreast of all the important milestones while building my 2018 Cayman S which went a long way to easing my mind about the process. I live in the Austin area, and in-spite of that, I traveled over six hours round trip several times for the opportunity to work with Chris. I tend to be a type A personality (make the triple A) but whenever I called concerned about a particular matter I would be met with "okay I can take care of that....no worries". I will be buying all my Porches from Park Place Porsche because of the outstanding experience I had with Chris Allen. He is an asset to the dealership and is the consummate professional.........

August 22, 2017

"Always a breeze and a pleasure!"

- Howard Yao

Just completed my 6th purchase with Keith. What can I say... Keith and Park Place just make the process a breeze and so enjoyable. Seek him out when you're thinking about making your Porsche purchase. Thanks Keith!

Keith Beitter