Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
Howard Parker
6/25/2015

"Purchase oCPO 2012 911 from Kevin Shevlin "

I did all of this by phone with Kevins help. He offered a fair deal. He factored in changes to the car in the deal which led to the sale. He sent pictures periodically to up date me with the changes. He helped me resist making too many changes that in the long run would not have suited the car. The whole process was seamless and trouble free. He never once resorted to high pressure tactics such as warning that other people were looking and pushing to close the deal. I am not sure that had there not been the confluence of the perfect car and perfect salesman I would have made a purchase.

CURTinMcKINNEY
6/20/2015

"a true professional"

Scott Reynolds is a true professional! I found him completely knowledgeable on the product he was selling (a Lexus sc430 pebble beach edition). We could not reach an agreement on the price of the deal, based mostly on the value of my trade-in, we left and he tracked me down latter that night and explained that he had done a nation wide search and the price he offered was the best in the country. He was right! I went back the next day and bought the car. As a side note: my trade in showed up a couple days later at twice the trade-in amount at a car lot on I-35. I an very happy that Scott went the extra mile, did the research and tracked me down. Thank you Scott.

Bill C
6/11/2015

"Scott has a rare quality, he is willing to share an opinon!"

Scott was so helpful in our evaluation about whether to purchase a pre-owned or new car. Ultimately we purchased a new car but he made the decision making process easier. We knew we were going to purchase a Porsche and understand the value behind the brand, but we are not up to date on every nuance. It was refreshing to see the Scott understood what type of customer we were and helped us feel good about the decision we made with the help of his up to date knowledge and experience.

TeppoGTS
6/09/2015

"Testimonial"

First off, I just wanted to make note of the fact that I have been a long-term owner of Mercedes vehicles until Scott of Park Place Porsche definitively changed my perspective on which car would be best for me. I was already apprehensive upon entering Porsche since the Mercedes side of the lot had more incoming and outgoing traffic, and the thought of negotiating with professional negotiators is intimidating. That was my frame of mind when I stepped into the dealership. I have never been happier to be wrong. Scott was nice and a pleasure to deal with. He highlighted on selling points that were best suitable for me and the process was natural and smooth. I wasn't even sure if I was purchasing that day, but Scott was so great that he changed my mind. I believe that Scott's effort and dedication to one client at a time, and his ability to build trustful rapport is a large asset to your company. I will definitely make Park Place Porsche my port of call to anyone looking for the best car buying experience available.

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

June 11, 2015

Scott and the rest of the Park Place team appreciate your honest feedback! Our primary concern at any of our dealership locations is matching you with a vehicle that fits your needs, without any high-pressure sales tactics. We're so pleased to hear that Scott's professionalism and knowledge convinced you that a Porsche was the right car for you. Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to doing business with you again.

dsburns21
6/04/2015

"smooth transaction"

I was an out of state internet buyer. Extremely smooth transaction, no hard pressure, great response time to emails and phone calls. Kevin and Jason are great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone

jimdcalvert
5/26/2015

"Salesman and Dealer experience "

An absolute easy and successful process which is exactly what I was hoping for and exactly what I received. Mr. Days offered a very courteous, professional experience from start to finish. I will be a returning customer and will direct my family and friends to Park Place.

Toddmac10
5/20/2015

"Outstanding group of salespeople"

I was fortunate to work with Wade Days and Mindy Collins during the purchase of my new vehicle. Initially, Mindy responded to my email inquiry within an hour, and she and Wade had an appointment on the schedule based on my availability minutes later. I wasn't completely sure about which vehicle I was going to purchase, but Wade's brand and technical knowledge helped make the decision easy. Wade was able to find a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle the next morning, had me in for a test drive, and even though he was leaving for a work-sponsored trip that afternoon with a long drive ahead, he stayed to make sure I was able to take delivery of the car that day. The paperwork was done in less than thirty minutes and I was on my way. I can't say enough about Wade and his attention to detail during the entire process. He and Mindy have both followed-up a couple of times since the purchase to make sure everything was right and that I had no questions. Park Place has a great staff and great amenities. I was fortunate to work with Wade and Mindy and will purchase from them again. No question. Todd MacLeod

Lifter
5/16/2015

"Great experience"

Purchased a used Porsche from Wade Days at Park Place Porsche. Wade was friendly, efficient and expert in his product. Nice to have a salesperson that is a true car guy. Dealer has also greatly simplified the buying process. Well done.

buyer2015
5/13/2015

"Excellent experience"

Daniel was extraordinarily helpful, from the moment he greeted us in the parking lot, through numerous phone conversations throughout the day (as we had a very busy Saturday), to completing the deal rapidly once the decision was made. Very happy with Daniel and his professionalism.

Connie
5/09/2015

"Great job from start to finish!"

Wade did a great job showing off an excellent product. He knew the products well, never pushed and had a great, positive attitude the whole time. He helped us from start to finish with excellent customer service skills. We enjoyed the process. A first rate guy!

Reviews of Wade Days