Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Jeremy B.
8/24/2016

"Perfect Experience!!!"

Wade Days was our salesperson in buying a Porsche 911 S Convertible. After visiting several other, high-end dealerships, Wade met and well exceeded any car buying experience I've had...and that's saying a lot with having purchased over a dozen cars in the last 5-6 years. We're now customers for life with both Wade and Park Place! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

KrisH
8/24/2016

"Terrific Car Buying Experience"

Had just started my search for a new car when I went to Park Place Porsche Dallas. Chris greeted me quickly and he was friendly and helpful. He struck just the right balance between being there to answer my questions while letting me take my time to just look around and explore the cars. Not only did Chris make this whole process easy, but I was impressed with how all of the employees were very nice and attentive. Chris helped me find my perfect car, but the friendliness of the other staff (including in the service drive and at the Parts desk) also swayed me to stick with Park Place for my car purchase.

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

August 25, 2016

Kris, Thank you for sharing your enjoyable experience at Park Place Porsche with us! A car purchase should be done at your own pace, and we strive to give you the space you need to explore vehicle options while being available to answer any questions. We're glad that the friendliness of Chris and the rest of the staff impressed you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

ShannonCPA
8/16/2016

"Looking for a new car after 11 years of Mercedes ownership"

Chris impressed me with his personality and patience. He took the time to explain all options and to ensure I was happy with my decision. He followed up and kept me apprised of my custom Porsche's status as issues delayed its delivery. Although the circumstances were out of everyone's control (earthquake), he made sure I was in the loop and my requests were satisfied. True customer service!

tmarkle
8/16/2016

"Best experience I have ever had"

I would highly recommend Chris for anyone looking for a vehicle. He was thorough and took his time to get me exactly what I wanted.

Stephanie
8/10/2016

"Easy and efficient"

Scott made the process of buying my Cayenne easy and efficient. He even arranged to save me some money on financing. He is very knowledgable and patient.

batman
8/09/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience with Eric Mazariegos, Park Place"

I was searching for a CPO 911 Turbo S and Park Place had one which was built with the main options/features that I was looking for. I was ready to buy but the initially listed price was way above market. I contacted the dealer, and Jordan Price initially told me we were too far apart on price. Eric Mazariegos then picked up the lead a couple of days later, and he was more positive and quickly understood me as a disciplined car buyer. He put my original offer to their sales manager and then worked to help me get a fair deal. In addition, the rest of the transaction was awesome. Eric took care of having everything ready for the pre-purchase inspection, he coordinated with the trucking company to ship the car to Atlanta, he followed up after the purchase. Everything was super smooth, fast and easy. From making the deal over the phone on Tuesday, I had the car delivered in Atlanta by Saturday. Amazing sales experience. And one more thing - the car is an absolute peach. Several of my friends have brought cars from Park Place and they definitely have some very nice immaculate cars in their CPO collection.

max911
8/08/2016

"Positive P-Car X!"

John was very friendly and he was extremely informative through the entire process, no "surprises or delays." The transaction was smooth, quick and painless. I live in the Atlanta area, but I'd definitely purchase my next Porsche for Park Place with no hesitation.

900mike
8/08/2016

"Wade is patient, accessible, and knowledge! "

After talking on and off with Wade for two years, he recently sold me a CPO 2016 GT4. Over the last two years we have communicated numerous times. Wade was always available; by phone, text, or face-to-face at the dealership. He has very patiently guided me through this eventual purchase. When the right car came available at the right time, the transaction was quick and easy. His product knowledge was especially evident during the test drive and vehicle delivery orientation--he knows his stuff. Finally, Wade is a "real person." Do you know how some premium car sales professionals can come off as arrogant and/or condescending? Not Wade--he is great to deal with. Wade, thanks for a terrific purchase experience!

joe24
8/04/2016

"Great Porsche purchase experience"

Bought my 2016 Cayman S at Park Place Porsche with Jordan Price and John Mossey. They were exceptional. Both were extremely knowledgable, flexible and patient (not my typical experience when buying cars). Jordan and John make a great team. Solid financial advice from Jordan and awesome test drives with John. Definitely will get my next Porsche with them.

Luis Enriquez Moncayo
7/29/2016

"Luis Enriquez Moncayo "

I want to tank Chris Allen for making my purchase experience at park place Porsche Dallas exceptional. I did my research online and when I went to the dealership to look at my new Porsche he approached to me when I was on the lot , he offer me take a beautiful 911 for a test drive while he get an appraisal on my mustang gt which I wanted to trade in. I loved the car and before pulling my credit we worked some numbers on his computer, he gave me some options on finance rates and different vehicles he dad for sale. He never pushed me to pull my credit ( which I knew is excellent) or try to force me to make the purchase that same day , he understood that getting a Porsche for me was more a "want" than a "need' He did a great follow up with me and a couple of days later I went back to make my purchase at park place Porsche Dallas Thank you Chris !!!

Reviews of Chris Allen