Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Oscar
3/26/2015

"Wonderful buying experience."

The best experience I have ever had in buying a car! I walked in without an appointment to look at a Porsche 911 during my lunch hour. Kevan was more than happy not only to show me the 911 but take me on a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the car and the whole test drive was a great experience. When the test drive was finished I asked if he could run some numbers for me and get back to me. Kevin was more than happy to do so and didn't make me fell pressured in buying the car like other dealerships I had been to before. Kevin made me very comfortable, no pressure and no games. I went back to work and within a couple of hours called me back with a great offer and I told him I wanted to sleep on it. Kevin was very understanding, didn't make me fell pressured into buying the car and said "no problem, I will be here all day tomorrow, sleep on it, and please feel free to call me with any questions, concerns." After a few hours I called him back and said I would take the 911 and if I could pick it up the next morning. The next morning Kevan had the car ready and all the paperwork filled out and ready to go. He made me feel at home with the Park Place Porsche family and I was in and out with my Porsche 911 in under an hour. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had with no sales pressure or games. A truly wonderful experience!

March 27, 2015

Oscar, we are happy to hear that the recent purchase of your Porsche 911 with Kevan was an enjoyable experience. At Park Place Dealerships, we don't believe in high-pressure sales tactics. We are only concerned with doing business at a pace that best suits you. We are glad that Kevan demonstrated his patience and helpfulness during your transaction, and that he made you feel at ease. Welcome to the Park Place family!

pietro
3/23/2015

" 2000 carrera 4 purchase"

Haven't had as good an experience as this was. Kevin all answered my questions as requested, plus providing pictures of any imperfections, and the R.O.'S' for service performed at Park Place from 2008 to My delivery date. I'm not one to rave about new car dealers, having owned at least 150+ autos, but Park Place will and has been getting referral's to all my car nut buddies. It has been a real pleasure dealing with Kevin and all his professional team. Peter from Phoenix.

Tiffiany in titles.

March 23, 2015

Peter, We are so happy to hear that of your 140+ vehicle purchases, your purchase at Park Place Porsche was the most enjoyable. We encourage our members to go above and beyond to make your experience as efficient and pleasant as possible, and we're glad that Kevin was able to answer any questions you had. Thank you for referring us to others!

Marlon R.
3/17/2015

"Exceptional/Prodigious Customer Service"

My wife and I are from Houston, TX and we had completed a lot of research on a Land Rover LR4. We extended our web search to include Dallas, TX and it was the best move we could have made. We completed a web interest form to the Park Place Porsche dealer late on Saturday, 3/14/15 and we received a response from Kevin early on Sunday, 3/15/15. He expressed a genuine interest in making our car buying experience with PPP D memorable. He explained that he would ensure that we left the dealership in the vehicle we wanted and at a price that both parties could live with (considering we had a trade in with some negative equity). On 3/16/15 my wife, son and I made to trip to Dallas and was greeted by another sales agent who advised he would assist us until Kevin made it in a short time later. Our experience with this sales rep. was impressive to say the least. Once Kevin arrived the sales process was smooth and seamless. There was a little compromise on the part of Kevin, the finance manager and us. This lead to us securing the vehicle we wanted! This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. It may sound like fluff, but I am being 110% honest about this experience. So in closing thanks again Kevin and the entire team at Park Place Porsche Dallas! I now have a happy wife and as the saying goes happy life! LOL. Marlon R. Houston, TX

Jviles
3/16/2015

"Customer service at its finest"

Within one week of a follow-up call from Kevin, my husband and I were looking for another Cayenne. By the next week we were driving from Lubbock to Dallas to pick it up. No hassles with everything pretty much done before we arrived. Kevin is such a down to earth guy nicely paired with extreme professionalism. Valuable trademarks of a great salesman are follow-up and follow-through; Kevin excels in both! Thanks again Kevin for always being incredibly accommodating; you rock!

Tony
2/09/2015

"Best experience"

We were contacted by Kevin Shevlin for the purchase of our Cayenne. On day one we received a swift call, by the third day, we had agreed on the purchase and made plans to travel o Dallas to close the transaction. Kevin is by far, they best non pressure sales rep, we have ever had the pleasure to work with. Friendly, informative, and focused on customer service. The transaction was easy, quick, and we really felt like we were treated with the utmost respect throughout the process. 5 stars for the dealership, just amazing and top notch. Thanks Kevin, much appreciated, and will definitely get in touch with you again. Tony & Sok

Jeffrey
1/21/2015

"Excellent Overall Experience"

My recent experience with Kevin and Park Place was fantastic. I feel people too often people only reach out when there are problems with service, however it is just as important to reach out when service is exemplary. As a recent customer I contacted PP through their website as a customer who was in the market for a 911. Kevin was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and made the whole experience pain free from my initial web inquiry to the day I drove off the lot with my new vehicle. He was extremely easy to work with and made the entire car buying experience enjoyable. Not only have they earned a customer, I have and will continue to recommend Park Place and Kevin to friends and acquaintances.

January 27, 2015

Jeffrey, at Park Place Dealerships, we aim to do business where it is most convenient for you, whether that’s online, over the phone, or in person. We’re glad to hear that Kevin made your recent Porsche 911 purchase a seamless experience, from your initial online inquiry to your dealership visit. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback, and we will pass this on to Kevin!

AdamS
12/20/2014

"Customer service and follow-through to be commended"

I purchased a pre-owned BMW here I found online. Kevin and Jason were extremely professional, helpful, and customer-oriented throughout the process. The follow-through here was excellent - proactively texting and calling with updates as needed. Although buying any car can be a time consuming and sometimes stressful experience, Kevin and Jason delivered piece of mind and made me feel confident about who I was working with. I wil be back again.

December 22, 2014

Park Place sales members strive to be proactive and make every purchase experience seamless. Adam, we’re pleased to hear that Kevin and Jason went above and beyond to deliver the outstanding client care for which Park Place Dealerships are known. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Enjoy your certified pre-owned BMW!

12/17/2014

"Great Experience!"

Kevin Shevlin and the Park Place team made my Porsche buying experience, A wonderful experience! Thank you so much for the flawless process in fulfilling my childhood desire to own "the only" example of pure automotive genius, Porsche 911 Carrera S!

Kxav
12/16/2014

"Pleasant experience "

Very quick and easy process trading in my old car and buying a cayenne. Price was fair which was negotiated quickly prior over phone. Eric was friendly and easy to work with. Expedited things. Went over everything thoroughly. Would highly recommend working with him.

offbrandracing
12/12/2014

"A great experience at Park Place!!"

Hey Folks - if you are in the market for a another car look no farther than Kevin Shevlin at Park Place Porsche. He made the whole purchasing process amazing. I cannot recommend him enough!!

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin