Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
HPM1517
5/16/2016

"The best customer-focused buying experience!"

New to the Porsche brand, we decided to visit the dealership on Lemmon Ave to learn more. We walked on the property August 2015 “just to look”. Since that day, we have purchased 2 Porsche vehicles. We were very comfortable with moving from the Mercedes brand to the Porsche brand because of the excellent buying experience with Jordan Price. Jordan was detailed, extremely respectful and customer-focused from beginning to end. We never felt “sold to”. He was knowledgeable, professional, and patient. Jordan, along with John Mossey worked with us on every aspect of our purchases: selection, customization, finance, post-sales service support. As part of the post-sales support that we can expect, we were introduced to the service manager, Ronnie Thomas. His friendly, professional and reassuring style was an extension of the excellent buying experience. We are extremely pleased with our transition to the Porsche brand and the outstanding customer experience was key!

Ronnie Thomas

May 16, 2016

Hello, We truly appreciate loyal clients such as yourself who take the time to tell us of your experiences! We're so pleased that you have had two seamless purchases with Jordan Price and John Mossey, and that the service support you've received from Ronnie Thomas after your purchases has been exceptional. We are happy to have you as a member of the Park Place family!

realestate2016
5/13/2016

"They made it easy!"

Before I even walked in Jordan had already presold me on his level of service. I had a great experience and will return for my next car!!

Gary
5/11/2016

"Customer Service to the Max!"

Came to test drive and see what I might get for trading in my vehicle. The test drive was both enjoyable and informational and the evaluation of my vehicle only took 10 minutes and was quite fair, Stephen Rosenkrantz accommodated my needs and wants far beyond my expectations making the whole experience quite enjoyable. I felt good about my purchase and how I was treated, so that the whole buying experience was a pleasant one.

steveharrison
5/10/2016

"Easy and Respectful"

I worked with Wade Days for the build and purchase of a Cayman GT4. Happily, Wade ascertained that I was familiar with the car and my desired options and so the entire process was handled quickly and generally via a few email exchanges. Adapting to a customer's needs is a key attribute in sales and service and Wade did a good job of listening to and fulfilling my requests.

May 11, 2016

Steve, We're happy to hear that your experience with Wade Days was enjoyable, and that you were able to handle most of the transaction via email. We know your time is important to you, and helping you move through the purchase process quickly and easily is crucial. We hope to see you again in the future!

LDFite
5/06/2016

"Jordan Price and John Mossey"

I live in Hot Springs, AR and I needed service on my 2014 Carrera S. So as usual I brought my car to Park Place. The service and commitant personnel was outstanding as usual.The loan car we were allowed to drive was a new Cayenne. My wife fell in love with the car, so,upon return as I was checking out with my service advisor, my wife began to look at the Cayennes available on the floor. There she met Jordan Price and his associate John Mossey. What an outstanding pair of nice guys. when they found out what my wife was looking for they made it a point to find exactly what she wanted. We decided on the Cayenne S and the exact color and trim was not on the floor, Jordan searched all the stores records and found that the exact car she wanted was due to be delivered in a couple of days. Long story, short,they both made the purchase, trade of her car that was still in AR, smooth and easy. Her purchase was our 5th Porsche in a 40 year span of owning Porsches. In my experience of buying Porsches, Jordan and John made ours the best ever. Congratulations to Park Place for hiring two of the best sales consultants ever.

Ron Kuskie
5/06/2016

"Honest, Dependable, and Reliable"

I'm an Out-of-state buyer and could not fly out to look at the Porsche in person. I asked Jordan to be very critical upon inspecting the car. Jordan couldn't have been a better choice, he called me back in 1/2 hour and told me the car was a 9-10, sent me pictures of the imperfections, and gave me his personal opinion on the car I was looking at. I made an offer on the car and it was accepted. This has been one of the most enjoyable car purchased i've ever made. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone, especially Jordan Price as he made the whole process seamless and enjoyable. Keep up the great work, I wish I had the option of 10 stars. Great work to all that were involved in this great experience. Ron Kuskie Southern California

Yozhek
5/03/2016

"Effortless experience"

We purchased a Panamera GTS from Stephen last month. No pressure, completely knowledgeable, easy going, and willing to work with us. With our hectic schedules he even brought the car out to my wife's office and finalized the transaction there! Park Place is truly a dealership of distinction and we will be a long-time customer.

May 05, 2016

Hello, We appreciate the kind feedback! We understand that your time is valuable, and we're happy to hear that Stephen worked with your wife's schedule to deliver the car to her office. We hope to see you again in the future!

MM3.9GT3
5/01/2016

"An extremely high level of service"

I have now purchased six Porsches from Jim, the last one being a GT4 in March. I will take delivery of a GT3 RS in a couple of weeks, and that will be my seventh Porsche I have purchased from JIm. The level of service I receive from him is very high, and he is professional, follows-up, and provides advice at every step of the sales process. For example, over three years ago, he told me to place a deposit on a GT3 RS, and I did so. When I wanted a "paint to sample" (PTS) color, he encouraged me to make a quick decision before the PTS order window closed. I put in my request, it was approved, and within a couple of weeks, the PTS order window had closed. I have referred many friends to Jim, and they are very happy clients of Jim, and Park Place. I should also add that Park Place sells hard to get models (GT3, GT4, RS, R, GT2 etc.) at MSRP. Most dealers do not adhere to this sales philosophy, and charge a significant premium over MSRP. They are a highly ethical dealership.

May 02, 2016

Hello, We're so happy to hear that your seven purchases with Jim have been enjoyable. We encourage our sales members to provide the highest levels of client care possible, and we are glad that Jim's professionalism and assistance have impressed you over the years. Thank you for referring us to others, and we look forward to facilitating your 8th purchase in the future!

Larry
4/30/2016

"Low Key Sales"

After two decades of BMW's I bought my first Porsche, a 2015 Certified Pre-Owned Cayman S. Christian Miller was my salesman and he was a perfect gentleman, well-mannered and helpful. I strongly recommend him for a smooth sales experience.

cbrett
4/26/2016

"Fantastic Car Purchasing Experience"

just bought my 2nd porsche from park place. it was a special order GT4. jeff van sicklen did a great job coordinating everything. it was a pleasurable experience. there are 4 porsche dealers closer to our home than park place, but we will keep purchasing from park place as well as have our service done there. the level of customer service is amazing.

May 02, 2016

Hello, We're so happy to hear that despite having other Porsche options that are closer to home, you've chosen to continue shopping with Park Place Porsche due to the high levels of client care you receive. We're happy to have you as a member of the Park Place family!

Reviews of Chris Allen