Park Place Porsche Dallas

Jeff Van Sicklen

September 21, 2017

"Wonderful personal service"

- Barbara408

Wade went out of his way to help us purchase our Lexus. We were shopping from San Antonio and thoughout the process he was attentive to our needs. He created a video for us and answered all of our questions on the phone. He was able to meet us on the weekend to make the final purchase. We would recommend Wade wholeheartedly.

September 21, 2017

"Wade Days @ Park Place"

- Emily77

Wade made purchasing my new-to-me Porsche a seamless and stressless experience. Throughout the process he was well informed, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

September 19, 2017

"Excellent, Efficient Experience!"

- SGage1224

Keith knew what I was looking for and spent time finding the right car; once we found the car, he made the process of obtaining the car as simple and easy as getting a cup of coffee. I plan to keep working w/Keith, as he went beyond call-of-duty. He even arranged to have the car delivered to my house while picking up my trade-in. Very impressed!

Keith Beitter