Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
porsche fanatic
5/02/2015

"Outstanding customer service!"

Eric makes the ownership experience exceptional, from pre, during to post sale. He is highly knowledgeable about the Porsche line, from the Cayman to the 918. He can relate to everyone from the first time buyer to the connoisseur. He is a professional with a passion for the industry. He takes the time to match the right car and equipment to your needs, which is especially important in this complex model, equipment and option ecosystem. This was my 5th Porsche and 25th car purchase overall, and was far and away the best experience. Eric was recommended to me by a friend, and I would recommend him to anyone looking at the brand. I'm looking forward to my next one!

Cynthia
4/30/2015

"The best service!"

The whole esxpeience is great. From the moment you enter the delearship its is first class service. They were happy to answer all our questions .

CaymanDriver
4/29/2015

"Amazing experience "

I was really pleased with the service. Wade was very patient with me, and had no problem gradually piecing together my preferences. We could talk about a variety of things, not the hard sell. He was very informed about all of the models and how to meet my needs. We looked at a set of cars, and from that we were able to decide what I wanted broadly. He sent me an email for a second set of contenders and we fine-tuned things. The moment the car was available with my parameters, I was contacted. We talked through the details of financing, made sure all of the tech worked with my needs, and set up for the next day test drive - all while the car was still working through it's detail and CPO inspection. They moved up the schedule for me so I could test drive that next day. My wife tested things out as well. My child was accommodated from test driving all the way to paperwork. The staff were very supportive, even when there were "complications" with keeping a toddler in one place that long (they covered us from snacks to her own "test drive" of a toy version of dad's car to just interacting and sharing her excitement). Wade worked with me through the entire process, no passing around to the finance guy or the boss or the 5 other people at other dealerships trying to get you to buy the scotch guard, the tint, the spray tan package to ensure you look tan enough to drive it... It was just with Wade. The "extras" are only the "real" things - road hazard for Dallas potholes and such - presented on an ipad in a drag and drop menu if I wanted them. No pressure. He demonstrated the car for me, he stuffed himself in the back of another car we tried (He probably could have used a referral for chiropractic intervention) so he could simply coach through the differences we needed to consider and try out about this model. I didn't feel like it was a "nanny state" joyriding preventative. A range of driving was encouraged. He simply walked me through the initial driving experience and shared the enjoyment. He walked me through the paperwork and we sorted how to make everything fit my needs. He gave me the manual, the keys, heck he even took the family picture with the old car and the new. He didn't scoff at being a bit sentimental, and shared that moment with us. This is how buying a car should be... Oh, and ask for Wade.

Flat6ix
4/28/2015

"Best dealership in Texas hands down"

Park Place Porsche and Wade Days helped me with the purchase of my first Porsche a couple years back in what was a unique transaction that every other dealer I contacted did not even respond to (purchasing a previously CPO car that was traded in to a non Porsche dealer and re-certifying and selling it to me). After that I was sold on the quality and customer experience at Park Place and remained in touch with Wade as we had discussed previously that in a year or two I would be interested in upgrading to a newer gen model. That time came recently as I sold the car I had previously purchased and found a replacement that I was interested in. Quick call to Wade late on a Friday evening, deposit was made easily through an online link and over the next few days logistics worked out. Unlike other dealers, Park Place & Wade will go out of their way to accommodate customers (working outside of office hours, pick up from airport or other location, in style I should add too, this time in a stunning Panamera GTS!) I am relatively small fish for a dealership with clientele buying 918s, GT3s & 911 Turbos and other top $$ models so one of the best parts of my experience with Park Place Porsche is the welcoming, friendly and non-snobbish attitude from ALL the staff. This time around Wade spent an extra hour or two after my transaction was complete, giving us a tour of their entire facility including some very special cars, an absolute treat for any car enthusiast and Porsche fan. My experience with the service department has also been top notch, whenever possible I drive my car up from Austin or Houston just because the service is that much better compared to the other dealers I have been to. A huge plus for me is that they use seat and steering wheel covers and you don't get your car back with grease marks and stains all over the interior. There is simply no other Porsche dealer in Texas I would go to, and it's not just the quality and customer experience, if you look at their prices and inventory, they are more competitive and have a larger inventory than all the rest. Thanks again Wade and Park Place Porsche!!

archie

"Easy to deal with"

Park Place knows how to treat their customers! Your salesmen are cool, calm and collected and it is a pleasure dealing with them. The entire purchase experience was extremely efficient as your salesperson handles the sale and financing portion as well. I have purchased many vehicles from Park Place and am proud to be a part of the Park Place family!

Ron 234

"Customer satisfied"

Wade was very responsive to my requests in both trading in my car as well as working with me on a purchase. Very courteous and answered all of my questions without appearing to pressure me in the purchase, vey professional and a tribute to the dealership. He is obviously a true car lover as he shared the work he is doing on on a 60's vintage car. I would look forward to working with him again.

Jfranky
4/26/2015

"Couldn't Be Easier"

This was the most pleasent experience in buying a new car, from taking the vehicle out for a test drive through finally driving it off the lot.

Andii22
4/24/2015

"No fear luxury car purchase!"

I was treated with respect and dignity by Daniel even though I wasn't the usual customer. Although we couldn't complete a Porsche deal he and his finance manager were able to locate me a wonderful Audi A4. They have a customer for life and when I am ready for the Porsche; I know there is only one place to go---Park Place Porsche Dallas!

racer99
4/23/2015

"Easy and Professional"

Stopped by Park Place to check their preowned 911 inventory one afternoon, I had been looking for a while and hoped maybe PP had something. Wade approached and showed me what they had, which din't hit my mark, but offered a test drive...then he found a 911 in the process of make ready for CPO. We went for a drive and i found him knowledgeable and helpful. I emailed asking if the car was through CPO and made an appointment to see it. Wade was again helpful and professional, we struck a deal and within an hour the car was mine. He took the time to follow up on everything, communicating via email, text or voice, and I'd recommend him as a sales consultant to anyone.

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your experience with Wade! We're happy to hear that he proved himself to be a true "Expert in Excellence," demonstrating his professionalism and helpfulness during the purchase of your Certified Pre-Owned 911. We look forward to doing business with you again.

Janet M
4/23/2015

"Seamless!"

Wade Days was super to deal with through the design/ordering process while we designed the car and then again months later at delivery! He and Kevan worked as a team so there was always someone around to help. Wade even came to my house to help link the garage door opener... Above and beyond.

Reviews of Wade Days