Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas

Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Eric made a difference"

I went to Park Place Porche with mixed emotions. I wanted to trade in my Land Rover for a Cayenne. Owning a dozen cars, I expected the dealer to low ball me on my trade-in and gouge me on the Cayenne. Then I met Eric. He was professional. He was competent. He was a a good businessman. He shared his knowledge of the product line and listened to my wants and needs. In the end, he gave me the best price for my car and the best price for the Cayenne. Deal was done without any drama. Next Porche I buy will be from Eric. He made the difference.

September 23, 2014

We believe in giving our clients the best dealership experience possible, including providing a fair value on their vehicle. We are happy that Eric proved himself to be a true "Expert in Excellence" on your visit to Park Place Porsche, from his knowledge of the product line to the price.

"Awesome Porche"

Our salesperson Wade Days helped us find a terrific new Porche Macan. Wade was responsive, very attentive and extremely knowledge about all facets of the care. It was an easy decision to buy from Park Place again!

September 23, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that Wade made the purchase of your Porsche Macan an efficient and enjoyable process. We pride ourselves on our commitment to client care, and so we're thrilled that you've chosen Park Place Dealerships on more than one occasion for your vehicle needs.

"Great experience buying a Boxster"

My wife and I were very impressed with Park Place and with Mr Kevin Shevlin. We took the time to figure out just what options we wanted and with Kevin's excellent assistance had an order in ASAP for our new Porsche. Very good experience all around and I'd recommend Park Place Porsche very highly.

"11 Park Place purchases in 13 years"

We are loyal customers of a Park Place, purchasing 11 cars from Porsche and Mercedes since moving to Dallas in 2001. The service is exceptional, and the sales process uncomplicated and quick. I recommend them without reservation. Jordan Mizrach was our first, and longest lasting relationship.

September 23, 2014

We are so pleased that you’ve experienced our commitment to efficient client service on your eleven visits to Park Place Dealerships. We truly appreciate that you have repeatedly chosen our dealership for an experience that is simple and easy. We are happy to have you as loyal members of the Park Place family.

"Another Great Experience"

This is the third vehicle we have purchased through Park Place and every time we have had such a great experience. This was the first purchase from Park Place Porsche and the first time we had the pleasure of working with Eric Mazariegos. He was helpful right from the time I walked into the showroom. Eric is a wonderful representative for Park Place and made sure that I was taken care of from start to finish, every thing went so smoothly and quickly. I must say I was so impressed with his professionalism, friendliness and work. Thank you Eric and thank you Park Place for another great experience! You will come highly recommended!!!

"Kevan C. was Exceptional - CPO Cayenne GTS"

This was our second purchase of a Cayenne as Canadians importing from the US. Many dealerships near the border tout themselves as experts on over the border transactions. Kevan, however proved to be a true expert. He was knowledgeable on the processes around the paperwork & personally arranged, including changing on the fly, all the vehicle transport to meet our timeline. The whole thing was done with 3 phone calls(TOTAL!) and about 20 emails. We are better than satisfied.... We are Amazed. Kevan & Park Place are both highly rated. As for the vehicle; a 2013 Cayenne GTS, we couldn't be happier.

September 23, 2014

We truly appreciate the fact that you chose to purchase your Cayenne GTS at Park Place Porsche Dallas all the way from Canada. You went far out of your way to experience the commitment to excellence that we strive to achieve at each one of our dealerships. We are so pleased that Kevan was knowledgeable and worked with you to make the purchase of your new Porsche as simple as possible. Welcome to the Park Place family!

"pre-owned cayenne"

Very low key, great product knowledge, reasonable to negotiate with. No nonsense in the business office. Scott was great to work with. Very nice to let me have a loaner while they prepared my used cayenne.

September 15, 2014

We are happy to hear that Scott made purchasing your used Cayenne a pleasant experience. Enjoy your car!

"A very pleasant, and efficient experience!"

I had put off buying a new car for about a year, because i just don't enjoy the process. i knew i wanted a Panama, and I visited a dealership closer to my house in Plano, but it was an unpleasant experience. I called Park Place with exactly what i needed, and Kevan called me a day after. We had a chat on the phone, and set up a meeting to view what he had available. I decided on a car within an hour. He made the process so easy, efficient, and fun that I actually look forward to buying future cars from him. I highly, and wholeheartedly have been recommending working with Kevan to my family and friends

September 09, 2014

Sara, thank you very much for the positive words. We strive to make each client experience an outstanding one, and we are pleased that Kevan worked with you to match you with the vehicle you wanted. Thank you for recommending us to others, and we look forward to doing business with you again on your next visit.

"A perfect buying experience, just as I expected. "

I found a 2001 911 Carrera Cabriolet on line for sale at Park Place in Dallas. I felt confident with the dealer based on the Premier Rating and I was not let down. I flew from Jacksonville, Florida and was met at the dealership by Scott Reynolds. He was very congenial and gave me a sense of confidence that the used cars they sell are of fine quality. The entire buying experience was very smooth and predictable; all transactions were carried out in a most professional manner and I was soon on my way back home. I had three days to test drive this car and everything worked as expected. I had a great trip back to St Marys, Georgia and experienced the exhilaration of the Porsche power and sound. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Park Place Porsche for your next car buying experience.

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for traveling from Florida to experience the exceptional level of service that Park Place Dealerships aims to provide for each client. We’re glad that Scott went above and beyond to give you a smooth and professional car-buying experience, and we are happy that you’re satisfied with your new vehicle. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the Park Place family.

""Amazing Online Experience that never ended""

My buying experience started online when I first saw my Panamera. From the first online inquiry,to the first phone call and finally the in person visit it felt like buying a car from someone you've known and trusted for years. Park Place and Ricky Ramirez was truly exceptional. Being a female buyer I was a little skeptical going alone but Ricky had so much patience. He went above and beyond to answer every single question and if I wasn't sure there was no pressure to respond. He explain every button,every light,every service and all with professionalism and extreme patience. Even after I purchase my car the amazing service of this sales person and dealership just keeps going and going. I'm truly amazed and with so many online options on where to buy, I can assure you, you only need two. That's Park Place and Ricky!

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review. At Park Place Dealerships, we aim to provide a truly exceptional dealership experience for all clients, and we are pleased that Ricky went above and beyond to answer any questions you had during the purchase of your new vehicle. Thank you for recommending us to others as well.

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin