Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas
Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Complimentary WiFi
  • FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Purchased a pre-own vehicle"

My husband and I purchased a vehicle from Park Place Porsche Dallas last Saturday. We worked with Eric with purchasing our pre-owned Mini Cooper. He was a great salesman, very accommodating, and helpful with our car purchase. I would highly recommend working with Eric on future sales.

"Fantastic service, even better experience!"

I have bought several cars at Park Place, but my experience with Kevin at Park Place Porsche was my favorite so far. He was fantastic working with my schedule to see the car, with my kids when they were with me, and made me feel comfortable buying a used car from him. I can not say enough about the way my family was treated, and I would definitely refer Kevin to anyone who will listen! Thank you for an awesome experience!

"2015 Porsche Macan S"

This is my second purchase from Park Place and yet again Keith Beitter was my SA. It was another positive experience not only from the initial ordering, but the contact throughout the build process and culminating in the delivery of my Macan. I'm sure all of the sales advisors are great, but I would rather work with Keith and Park Place on my future Porsche purchases.

"2015 Porsche Macan S"

Prior to my purchase at Park Place, I had heard many great things about the Park Place dealerships. They certainly did not disappoint, lived up to their reputation and exceeded my expectations. Kevan Chughtai made the processed extremely easy and was able to get my deal completed late on a Friday evening. What has impressed me even more is the follow up from Kevan after my lease purchase. From ensuring that all my expectations had been met to providing transportation to the airport on a recent trip, I could not ask or expect more.

"Purchase 911 S Convertable"

Wade Days provided excellent service and really made our buying experience fun. I would recommend him highly to anyone. He was very helpful and worked with us for most the day to get our documents and financing in order.

"991 Carrera S"

I want to commend both Wade Days & Patrick Huston for an excellent and superb job in handling my recent purchase. Over the past 7 years, this is my 5th Porsche (from different dealerships) and I have never quite experienced this level of not just professionalism, but also outstanding customer service and friendliness. Both gentlemen were attentive and supportive in the experience which made the transaction very smooth and convenient. Considering factors such as ease of access to work with, friendly communication, their willingness to process my "intercity" purchase, and their followup process, has made my desire to own the new Porsche extremely enjoyable! Park Place definitely has the staff and personnel that all other dealerships should strive to attain! Fantastic job Wade & Patrick!

"I Travel Hundreds of Miles to Buy from this Dealership"

This is my second purchase from Park Place Porsche. While I have tried to use my local dealership, the experience with Park Place Porsche is worth the two and a half hour drive. Their willingness to work with the customer, provide a competitive deal and genuine interest in the preparation of their sold vehicles, makes it worth the drive. My prior salesman was no longer with Park Place so I worked with Neal Brown. He was professional, honest, and the sort of person you not only want to work with but would also call a friend.

"911 Buying Experience (Park Place)"

Great experience buying a 911 from Scott Reynolds. He went above and beyond answering all my questions. Even on a Sunday when Park Place is closed. Patrick in Finance did an excellent job as well.

Scott Reynolds

"Excellent Approach and Follow Up"

I dealt with Keith at Park Place Porsche recently in the purchase of a new Cayenne. He explained the various models and the differences in features, located the model we wanted at another dealer, and the car was ready for pick up in a week. The paperwork was ready when I arrived and I was in and out (with the new car) promptly. Great follow up and a pleasure to deal with.

"flew over 2K miles just to deal with Park Place"

They gave me the best deal on my new Cayenne, against about 24 other dealerships nationwide. Their complex is very impressive and the sales process was fast and professional. Kevin bent over backwards helping with my purchase, even with the multitude of email questions i had. I would highly recommend any of Park Place's dealerships for you new or used car desires!! Glen Christensen

Pete Hodges