Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
Jviles
3/16/2015

"Customer service at its finest"

Within one week of a follow-up call from Kevin, my husband and I were looking for another Cayenne. By the next week we were driving from Lubbock to Dallas to pick it up. No hassles with everything pretty much done before we arrived. Kevin is such a down to earth guy nicely paired with extreme professionalism. Valuable trademarks of a great salesman are follow-up and follow-through; Kevin excels in both! Thanks again Kevin for always being incredibly accommodating; you rock!

Tony
2/09/2015

"Best experience"

We were contacted by Kevin Shevlin for the purchase of our Cayenne. On day one we received a swift call, by the third day, we had agreed on the purchase and made plans to travel o Dallas to close the transaction. Kevin is by far, they best non pressure sales rep, we have ever had the pleasure to work with. Friendly, informative, and focused on customer service. The transaction was easy, quick, and we really felt like we were treated with the utmost respect throughout the process. 5 stars for the dealership, just amazing and top notch. Thanks Kevin, much appreciated, and will definitely get in touch with you again. Tony & Sok

Jeffrey
1/21/2015

"Excellent Overall Experience"

My recent experience with Kevin and Park Place was fantastic. I feel people too often people only reach out when there are problems with service, however it is just as important to reach out when service is exemplary. As a recent customer I contacted PP through their website as a customer who was in the market for a 911. Kevin was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and made the whole experience pain free from my initial web inquiry to the day I drove off the lot with my new vehicle. He was extremely easy to work with and made the entire car buying experience enjoyable. Not only have they earned a customer, I have and will continue to recommend Park Place and Kevin to friends and acquaintances.

January 27, 2015

Jeffrey, at Park Place Dealerships, we aim to do business where it is most convenient for you, whether that’s online, over the phone, or in person. We’re glad to hear that Kevin made your recent Porsche 911 purchase a seamless experience, from your initial online inquiry to your dealership visit. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback, and we will pass this on to Kevin!

AdamS
12/20/2014

"Customer service and follow-through to be commended"

I purchased a pre-owned BMW here I found online. Kevin and Jason were extremely professional, helpful, and customer-oriented throughout the process. The follow-through here was excellent - proactively texting and calling with updates as needed. Although buying any car can be a time consuming and sometimes stressful experience, Kevin and Jason delivered piece of mind and made me feel confident about who I was working with. I wil be back again.

December 22, 2014

Park Place sales members strive to be proactive and make every purchase experience seamless. Adam, we’re pleased to hear that Kevin and Jason went above and beyond to deliver the outstanding client care for which Park Place Dealerships are known. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Enjoy your certified pre-owned BMW!

12/17/2014

"Great Experience!"

Kevin Shevlin and the Park Place team made my Porsche buying experience, A wonderful experience! Thank you so much for the flawless process in fulfilling my childhood desire to own "the only" example of pure automotive genius, Porsche 911 Carrera S!

Kxav
12/16/2014

"Pleasant experience "

Very quick and easy process trading in my old car and buying a cayenne. Price was fair which was negotiated quickly prior over phone. Eric was friendly and easy to work with. Expedited things. Went over everything thoroughly. Would highly recommend working with him.

offbrandracing
12/12/2014

"A great experience at Park Place!!"

Hey Folks - if you are in the market for a another car look no farther than Kevin Shevlin at Park Place Porsche. He made the whole purchasing process amazing. I cannot recommend him enough!!

dpmcpherson
12/12/2014

"Call Kevin Shevlin at Park Place Porsche"

I am a big Porsche fan and have several models . Found a nice , pre owned 911 on the Park Place website and contacted Kevin Shevlin. Came in the next day and did the deal quickly, efficiently and fairly with Kevin. I would recommend both Kevin and Park Place if you are looking for a solid deal and friendly, professional service. Love the car! Patrick McPherson

DallasPorscheLover
12/11/2014

"Another great experience at Park Place Porsche"

Just bought my 2nd Porsche from Jason England, a 2015 Targa 4S. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is considering buying a new Porsche. He's friendly, down-to-earth and exceptionally knowledgeable. I've never asked him a Porsche related question, no matter how technical or detailed, that he didn't have the correct answer for me immediately.

pparchment
12/11/2014

"It doesn't get any better than this"

Let's face it- nearly everything is done online, and the internet has changed the way we buy cars forever. If you're searching the web for a car and car financing, and you found one at Park Place Porsche that you like, you can rest assured that the car will be impeccable and as represented. I have bought 4 Porsches from Park Place Porsche, and most recently, I bought a new Panamera Turbo 2 days ago from Jason England. Jason's quick, helpful and courteous response to my emails has taken the buying experience to a seamless process with incredible ease. I traded a car, and simply by providing its vin #, Jason responded with a very fair trade value. His ability and passion to assist his clients to make informed purchase decisions is unparalleled. Park Place Porsche's showroom is impeccable, as is their service department and virtually all of its employees who display a courteous and helpful demeanor. Jason is one of the finest individuals out there with integrity and is one who you can trust. If you have questions about financing, or specifically, if you do not want to put a large amount down for your car, Jason, along with Finance Director Patrick Caroll can provide you with multiple options that best suit your needs so that you can be driving the car you want now. In all likelihood, you are doing your due diligence by reading these reviews because you are interested in one of the cars currently in their inventory. Email or call Jason. Believe me, you will soon see how incredibly accommodating he is. You will have the car you've been watching at a fair price, along with financing terms that meet your needs. It simply doesn't get any better than this.

December 12, 2014

Thank you so much for continuing to do business with us. We are so pleased to hear that Jason and Patrick have made each of your four transactions at Park Place Porsche, including the recent purchase of your Panamera Turbo, efficient and enjoyable processes. We value your time and money, and to that end, we also aim to give you the fairest price for your trade in. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin