Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
aniarol
8/11/2015

"Great experience!"

I recently bought a 2016 Macan from Park Place and had a phenomenal experience with Chris Allen! He gave me the best experience from the minute I walked in, to the drive out of the lot! Very thorough in explaining the features of the car, and ensuring I understood everything about the vehicle. Has called me several times to see how I'm enjoying everything and to ask if I have any questions, etc. A very genuine person, who truly wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase, not just concerned about making a sale. If you're looking to buy a Porsche, Chris is your guy!

Dr Soul
8/08/2015

"Most pleasant purchasing experience..."

Our recent experience with Eric at Park Place Porsche was nothing short of perfection. Eric reflects a total professionalism in salesmanship and an enthusiastic attitude in facilitating a smooth purchasing process of 911 Turbo S Cabriolet. Making the trip from out of the state, we were excited but exhausted by the time we arrived Dallas. The duration of time spent at the dealership was relatively brief, resulting from Eric's advance preparation and thoughtfulness. I highly recommend Eric for anyone who is searching for an amazing experience in owning a Porsche. - Dr. Soul

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

August 10, 2015

We're so happy to hear that your recent purchase with Eric went above and beyond your expectations. No matter your location, we aim to provide you with exceptional service and an efficient car-buying experience. We are thrilled that Eric was thoughtful and professional in his preparations for your arrival to Dallas, and that he made the purchase process smooth. Thank you for recommending us to others!

Mmclaney
8/06/2015

"Best customer follow up!"

Had a wonderful experience working with Chris. His follow up was impeccable and worked very hard to keep me aware of new cars and trades they would get for weeks trying to find the perfect car for us! Highly recommend!

Eric
8/06/2015

"Enjoyable car buying experience"

My wife and I recently purchased a Macan from Chris Allen, and wanted to share our experience. We met Chris in the lot, and told him we were looking at the Macan, He made a few suggestions and then we loaded up for a test drive. Chris has a very easygoing manner, and is not a high pressure sales type. This was helpful as my wife was a bit nervous taking the car for a test drive. Chris did a great job explaining all the features of the vehicle and answering our questions. After the test drive he took us for a tour of the Park Place facilities - which are impressive to say the least. He spent at least an hour with us showcasing the campus (as my wife calls it), which in the end gave us a great feeling about who we were buying a car from. Once we were ready to talk details about purchasing the car, Chris stepped up again to assist us in turning our leased vehicle such that it was a seamless process for us. He got us great value for the car, and really made the overall process a very customer friendly experience. When we went to take delivery of the car he had all the paperwork in order, and once again took the time to explain everything to us. You could say that a Porsche sells itself, but working with Chris really made it an enjoyable experience.

neile
8/05/2015

"Best Car Buying Experiences. Period!"

This was the first time I've ever purchased a car without seeing the car first. I live in PA and Park Place is located in Dallas. I had the pleasure of working with Eric on the purchase of a 2011 BMW 335 Convertible. Eric was extremely professional, responsive and knowledgeable. He responded to each of my many requests very quickly and ensured that comfort level in purchasing the car was high. He provided all the details about the car including a car fax report, detailed photos and even close up pictures of any minor defects (which were very limited). He arranged the documentation and transportation of the vehicle and kept me informed of all status updates through the time the car was delivered to me. Eric even provided brand new BMW floor mats even after we settled on the price because he thought the existing mats looked worn. I've leased / purchased over 20 high end cars throughout my life and this experience was one of the best, even thousands of miles away. I highly recommend Eric and Park Place.

Pilot
8/01/2015

"Surprise purchase of a used 911 Carrera GTS."

A friend of mine was in town visiting, and on a early Saturday morning, we made what we thought was just going to be a quick stop to just look at the new Macans sitting in the front row. Sales associate Chris Allen came out to greet us with a very genuine, friendly, and low key fashion. He answered all of our many questions, even though we had already let him know our intent was to just look. My friend & I were wearing our typical weekend causal clothes, but were never made to feel judged as to whether we were worth his time. As it turned out, when we went inside to get some water to drink, we saw a very slightly used 911 on the showroom floor. We looked at it, and the more we looked, the more I realized that this was a car worth my interest. I let Chris know I was, and it was a good thing I spoke up when I did, as it turned out there were other buyers interested that showed up in the next 1/2 hour. But they were told that they would have to wait on making a deal until I decided one way or the other first. Once the lengthy test drive was done, I agreed to buy the car. The process of doing the paperwork was all done with Chris, instead of being passed from sales to sales manager, to financing, to make ready. I liked dealing with just one person. Chris is a low pressure personality, soft spoken, and knowledgeable about the cars. He listened to all of our long unrelated stories & bad jokes. And after the sale, he followed up multiple times with phone calls and email to make sure that I was doing well with learning the new car's differences from the old one.

Df
7/31/2015

"Excellent service "

Chris is a pleasure to deal with. He asks the right questions to find out what a customer is really looking for and then does his best to meet those requirements. He was excellent in letting me go for a long test drive and there was no pressure nor any of the usual "sales tactics" that salesmen like to do but customers hate. Just very good and efficient no nonsense service. Chris also kindly offered to drop my hire car back to the rental yard so I could drive home in my new car. I will very happily buy my next car from Chris

Prasad
7/31/2015

"How any car buying SHOULD BE everywhere."

Bought a pre-owned Jetta - single owner vehicle, in the best possible condition for it's mileage & age. Right from start to the end, car buying is PERFECT. So cordial, giving value to the customers & their ideas. Clearly listening to the customers needs, not just nodding and skipping as other car sales people do. The Best experience I can ever think of, or even beyond that. Great Job. Will look forward to work with these guys again, whenever I get a chance. Who likes to miss the best customer service, that you rarely get in this internet-worked era? Prasad Reddy. Deal# 876948

aey2015
7/29/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience....ever!"

We have bought and sold many cars over the years. This experience was by far the best. My husband had been researching luxury cars for some time as a gift for my 50th birthday. After narrowing the field, one Saturday we walked into Park Place and there stood Chris Allen. My husband knew exactly what he wanted to see and within 10 minutes we were test driving the Panamera e-Hydrid. Chris talked us through the motor, the electric battery, the modes of driving…..the entire car on our test drive. It quickly became apparent that Chris knew Porsche. To our delight, Chris knows CARS! Some of the information my husband knew from his research. Most he did not. Chris was thorough but not in a pretentious manner. This is our first Porsche and we didn’t know what to expect from such a prestigious brand and dealership. Returning to the dealership, we had only 2 more items to decide: what color and the terms. I was in the driver’s seat and headed home in record time. We dealt only with Chris and the process was professional and seamless. As I said, this was our first Porsche. However, I see another one in our future. Thank you Chris Allen. You made us a customer for life.

madmac9
7/28/2015

"First Vehicle Purchase"

Wade made we feel very comfortable with my first vehicle purchase. He was very polite, professional, and made me feel like a priority. Awesome guy!

Reviews of Chris Allen