Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique
Julie Butner
7/04/2016

"Kevan Chughtai Sales Experience Manager"

Excellent, no hassle, informative purchase. We appreciate the customer care received from Kevan Chughtai! He made the process easy - I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Cayenne Buyer
7/02/2016

"Cayenne Purchase"

I came to Park Place looking at possible Cayenne options and met Scott. He was very knowledgable and spent a lot of time finding out what was important to me in a new Porsche. Even though the original Cayenne I was interested ended up selling Scott was prepared with several alternatives and found the perfect Cayenne for me and my family. I would reccomend him and Park Place to anyone seeking a Porsche.

katielucas2
6/30/2016

"Efficient and fun! "

Scott at Park Place helped on my previous lease and helped me find a perfect vehicle for purchase! He is incredibly efficient and knowledgeable and makes the buying process easy. Highly recommend working with Scott!

car
6/29/2016

"Great job..."

Chris did a fantastic job handling my transaction. Chris spent the time reviewing with me the basics of the PCM feature before I left the dealership. Park Place Porsche is a quality oriented business with well trained employees.

Happycustomer123
6/25/2016

"Great experience!"

I was referred to Scott and Park Place by a customer, and had a very positive experience. Scott is very knowledgeable about the cars and features, and basically let the car sell itself - no high pressure tactics at all. I appreciated the straightforward negotiating process and the easy exit. After many classic horror story experiences buying cars, this was by far the easiest and most professional!

July 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your positive experience! We know that buying a car can typically be stressful, with lots of high-pressure sales tactics and hours spent in the dealership. At Park Place Porsche, we aim to show you how enjoyable a car purchase can be. We're so happy that Scott proved himself a true "Expert in Excellence" and matched you with a vehicle you love. Welcome to the Park Place family!

Carrie6585
6/22/2016

"Great experience!"

Chris works hard to ensure the entire sales process is fun, seamless and efficient! Very nice guy.

DDAVY1
6/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I have worked with Scott on a 2016 Carrera 4 GTS and a 2016 Cayman GTS. Both transactions were simple and straightforward. The 911 was a custom order and Scott was very knowledgeable and helpful in creating the perfect car for us.

Cab Owner
6/20/2016

"Best in the US - Park Place Porsche Dallas & Scott Reynolds"

I've purchased several cars from Park Place Porsche Dallas and Scott Reynolds (including a Panamera S and a Carrera Cabriolet) and can't imagine using another dealership or sales person. While this may not seem such a remarkable matter - lots of people use the same local dealer and sales person, please know that I live Los Angeles. In my opinion the cars, prices and quality of support and service are truly the best in the United States. Scott's technical knowledge of these vehicles is near perfect and his tireless efforts to make sure that you find the right model and option package (no easy task given the range of choice offered by Porsche) and then finalize a "smart" purchase transaction that shows high regard for what matters most - value & fairness, is deeply appreciated. My car buying experiences with Park Place Dallas and Scott Reynolds have been exceptional.

June 21, 2016

Hello, We truly appreciate your continued loyalty to Park Place Porsche Dallas all the way from Los Angeles. Our sales staff are given rigorous training so that they are fully knowledgable about all of the vehicles we sell, and we are happy to hear that Scott Reynolds has proven his expertise time and again. We look forward to helping you find your next Porsche in the future!

2016 GT4
6/20/2016

"Highly Recommend Park Place and Scott Reynolds"

Scott helped me with my new 2016 Cayman GT4. This was not my first Porsche but it was my first experience with a semi-limited production car as well as my first experience with Park Place. I was definitely late to the game as this car was sold our before it was even officially announced, nonetheless Scott was the consummate professional knowing there was only a small chance he would get a sale from me. Scott even spent more time with me when I was contemplating a back up plan if I didn't get a GT4 allocation. Again this time did not result in a sale but it built loyalty with Scott. Scott called me just before Christmas to let me know that I had an allocation and continued to be extremely patient with me for the next three months while I change my order at least three times. Nine months later he delivered my new GT4. While other dealerships out there are adding a "market adjustment" for cars like the GT4 Scott and Park Place sold it to me at MSRP. I will continue to support Scott and Park Place as they both operate with integrity. If you are looking for a great purchasing experience I would highly recommend Scott Reynolds and Park Place.

June 21, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Scott Reynolds. We are glad that his patience and professionalism impressed you during the process of your GT4 purchase. At Park Place Porsche Dallas, we believe in doing whatever we can to match you with your dream vehicle at the fairest price possible. We appreciate your recommendation!

porschegal
6/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

This was our first time purchasing a vehicle from Park Place Porsche and we left very happy customers. Simple, straightforward and excellent service. Highly recommend.

Reviews of Chris Allen