Park Place Porsche Dallas

Jeff Van Sicklen, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Porsche Dallas

Jeff Van Sicklen

"Sight Unseen"

- NavyDoc333

Buying a used car can be worrisome enough, but buying one without seeing or driving it can cause a significant amount of angst and loss of sleep! Now, I've bought a lot of cars in my life. Never without lots of research...and in this case, I was buying the brand I've been wanting since I was 10... Porsche. After a long and extensive online search... I found the perfect Panamera for me. Model year, Milage, features, color and of course...cost. Chris Allen at Park Place was truly amazing to work with. He took more pictures that ever be required to make sure that I was comfortable with the cosmetics. Having it Porsche Pre-Owned Certified made me confident it was mechanically sound. He took care of everything from transport to registering. Everything was effortless from my perspective and I received a vehicle that was EXACTLY as promised. Not a single detail was overlooked. Thank you Park Place and Chris... I couldn't be happier.

"Purchased Macan"

- Cindee

Trevor and Jeff were extremely competent, nice and professional in selling me a new Porsche Macan! It was a very pleasant and painless experience. Thank you so much for going out of your way to make sure every detail was perfect and we were happy with everything.

Trevor McDonald
Jeff Van Sicklen

July 20, 2017

"Great. We bought remotely. Love them "

- Happy customer

We bought from another city and it was no muss no fuss. Great coordination and customer service. I recommend highly and will work with them again!!! Love Chris!

Used 2016 Lexus NX 200t, $32900