Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Dzintra Dzenis
7/28/2016

"Perfect In Every Way!"

Park Place Porsche Dallas understands, once customers make the decision to invest in a Porsche, they will drive the finest and most respected automobile on the market! With the same finesse and respect, Park Place Porsche Dallas treats its customers. Never will a Park Place Porsche Dallas Team Member talk to you in a condescending manner (as many automobile sales persons do). Never will they make you feel uncomfortable when discussing budget, nor will they tire of your countless questions. Always, they remain professional, calm, respectful, and make sure you are 150 % satisfied with the purchase you make! I had the pleasure of working with Wade Days on two occasions, and both times he matched me up with the perfect Porsche. He took his time to understand the type of vehicle I was looking for, he patiently guided me through multiple test drives, he put up with my need to sit in multiple vehicles to see which shade of leather felt best, which color, options and trim suited me most....let's not even get started on the fabulous selection of Porsche tires!!!! :) Yes, selecting the Perfect Porsche can be a very emotional exercise, up until the last second, when the new keys are in your hand, and you are about to drive out of the dealership parking lot. "Do you think I made the right choice?" I remember asking Wade for the 5th time. (....Amazing how choosing the perfect vehicle could feel like such a monumental decision!) "Absolutely," Wade reassured me with complete confidence. And he was right. I've been a proud owner my new Panamera for 1 month now. Wade checked in a couple times to see if everything was as perfect as expected. Yes it is! Thank you Wade Days for your hard work and for helping me choose the perfect car!

July 29, 2016

Hello, We are truly grateful for you taking the time to tell us of your positive experience. We believe in providing you with a truly exceptional car-buying process to go along with our wide selection of Porsche vehicles. Finding the right vehicle is always done at your pace, and we are more than happy to go on however many test drives you desire and review all options with you. We're happy that Wade made you confident in your Panamera purchase, and that he's remained in contact with you after the sale. We look forward to seeing you on your first service visit!

Brian Force
7/27/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

Chris is an absolute expert and gave me an unforgettable experience. From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend Park Place Porsche and, Chris in particular, to anyone in the market for a beast of a new car!

MollieG
7/20/2016

"Beyond outstanding service, won't buy elsewhere! "

I worked with Wade for my used car purchase and he truly went above and beyond to get me into the best vehicle within my price range without having to sacrifice the features I was looking for. I never knew buying a car could be so enjoyable! I will most certainly be recommending him and Park Place to everyone!

RickDoss

"Excellence Exemplified "

This is the second Porsche (2017 Macan GTS) that I've purchased from Park Place and again my experience is nothing short of first class. Wade Days took on my challenge of navigating through an endless list of super cool options using his extensive Porsche knowledge and expertise to find the exact Macan GTS that I wanted. And when it came to purchasing my new Macan, Wade and Pete Hodges made the process painless and enjoyable. If you're in the market for a Porsche, Park Place should be your go-to dealership.

Pete Hodges

July 20, 2016

Rick, We're happy to hear that your second purchase with Park Place Porsche was just as exceptional as your first! As you know, we aim to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision and find the vehicle that perfectly suits your needs. We are glad that Wade and Pete made your entire experience pleasant, and we hope you enjoy your new 2017 Macan GTS!

Mark
7/19/2016

"Professional, knowledgeable, friendly. "

Chris and Park Place are excellent to work with. I would recommend both to anyone. Chris was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating. This is my 3rd Panamera and Chris took the time to show me some features I have had in the past but didn't know to use. Great sales professional.

Bpacc25

"Great job Chris"

Chris did an excellent job. His knowledge was extremely helpful in my purchasing decision. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and coworkers. Thanks again

dm
7/06/2016

"Great experience- Highest Marks for Chris Allen"

My wife and I went to Park Place Porsche looking to purchase a Cayenne to replace her larger SUV. We met Chris Allen and cannot say enough positive things about his knowledge and patience as we went through the process. The first visit, we drove a couple of Cayennes (Reg/S), then switched to Panamera (Regular/S/GTS)...many cars, a lot of his time. Chris stayed in contact and remained consultative but not pushy at all. A couple of months later, we went back with the intent to purchase and while deciding on the Panamera, we also bought a 911. Both transactions were quick and easy and the service since the sale has been phenomenal. Chris loves the product and has the buyers interest at heart.

CaymanDriver
7/05/2016

"Excellent again"

This is the second purchase I have made with Wade at Park Place Porsche, and each time I am exceedingly pleased with my service and the transaction overall. I actually had some changing needs with my vehicle that I bought 1 year ago, and they were able to get me into a new ride that meets these new parameters without losing my shirt after only having the other for 1 year. They had the options, model, and price I needed to keep my Porsche fix going. I'll be back.

July 08, 2016

Hello, Thank you for considering Park Place Porsche and Wade Days for two Porsche purchases! As you know, our main goal is matching you with a vehicle that fits your needs at a fair price. We're glad that Wade was able to do so for you. Enjoy your new ride!

ajlewis1158
7/05/2016

"Searched the Entire Country for my New Macan S"

I had an excellent purchase experience working with Jordan Price. I sent my specifications to Jordan by email and he s earched the U.S. to find a Macan S that matched my requirements. The vehicle was delivered in about a week and I picked it up on Memorial Day. The experience was hassle free and met all of my expectations. I would certainly recommend Jordan and Park Place if you are in the market for a vehicle and want a great purchase experience.

Julie Butner
7/04/2016

"Kevan Chughtai Sales Experience Manager"

Excellent, no hassle, informative purchase. We appreciate the customer care received from Kevan Chughtai! He made the process easy - I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Reviews of Chris Allen