Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Bill
4/18/2016

"outstanding service"

Keith and his team went out of their way to accommodate my schedule. I went to Park Place twice for test drives, and then spent about an hour asking questions about this great car that I bought. Since I got the car, they have kept in touch to make sure everything meets my expectations. This is the dealership to use, and ask for Keith and Ryan

Ryan

miller4177
4/18/2016

"Great buying experience"

Over the years, I have bought Porsches from 5 different dealers. Keith Bitter and Park Place clearly the best. Everything was quick and smooth. Fair price on trade-in without usual first low ball offer, agreed upon price of new car, Keith handled all aspects of sales(no hand-off to others), even personally delivered new car to my home. Thanks Keith!

May 02, 2016

Hello, We are pleased that of the 5 Porsche purchases you've completed over the years, your transaction with Keith Bitter at Park Place Porsche was the most pleasant. We don't believe in high-pressure sales tactics, and do our best to make you comfortable with all aspects of the deal before you sign on the dotted line. Enjoy your new car!

AHOOKER
4/13/2016

"Best Purchasing Experience Ever!"

Chris Allen was amazing to deal with! My wife and I looked at quite a few Cayenne and at several dealerships before we settled at Park Place. The experience from Chris and Park Place was far different from other dealerships we have done business with before. Chris was our one and only point of contact and we handled all steps of the transaction with him alone. He was very patient and helped us search through all the various options on so many cars they had available until we found just the right one and my wife and I were very pleased. The best purchasing experience ever!

Neffdawg
4/12/2016

"Long Distance Purchase"

I had the opportunity of working with Christian Miller. I live in Minneapolis, so buying a Porsche without seeing or driving it was a little nerve wracking....and Christian made the process smooth and super easy. He was great to work with and his follow through was awesome. This was a great decision and a phenomenal dealer to work with. I highly recommend Christian and hope you call him first. 2013 CPO Porsche Boxster....what a dream car to drive and own. Wow.

Topbosss

"Easiest Process Ever!"

Chris has been a pleasure to work with. Absolutely flexible, and above all, service oriented. The stress of my SL breaking down and being only 30 days in the state seemed insurmountable. He was a problem solver, understood exactly what I wanted/needed and made things happen. As someone who is in high-end retail, I will absolutely use this experience as a training tool for my staff. Thank you!

April 07, 2016

Chris and the rest of the Park Place team appreciate the kind words! We encourage our employees to go above and beyond in order to make your experience completely stress-free, and we are so pleased to hear that Chris was able to assist you when your SL broke down. We look forward to working with you again in the future, and in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need!

Happy in Ohio

"Awesome!"

I purchased a BMW X5 out of state and my salesmen Kevan took the time to send extra pictures, information about the vehicle and shipping it to Ohio couldn't be happier!

nikki4221

"NO REGRETS!!!!"

I originally test drove the vehicle at a different Porsche dealership and had every intention of going back to that location...however...after speaking with Chris Allen I was sure that he was the salesman that I would prefer to deal with. Chris is very laid back, no pressure and didn't play games. He told me he would do everything within his power to obtain my business and he did. There was no back and forth, he was straight forward and gave me his best deal upfront (when the other salesman stated we don't discount the sticker price)! I'm a pretty good judge of character and if I found him worthy of obtaining my business you should too!!!

April 07, 2016

We're so glad to hear that Chris' helpfulness and professionalism earned your business with Park Place Porsche. We strive to make your car-buying experience as efficient as possible, and we aim to give you a fair deal for the vehicle you are interested in. We're happy that Chris was able to make your transaction enjoyable, and we appreciate your recommendation.

drew925

"Dream Maker"

I was at park place having a service done on my Mercedes. While waiting for my car, I walked around the Porsche dealership. Chris and I struck up a conversation and asked him about the new spider. He mentioned they just received one. The next thing I know I'm test driving it and falling in love. The whole process was extremely quick, easy, and most of all fun. No pressure at all from Chris, he is extremely knowledgeable and made the whole process very enjoyable.

Paul007
4/04/2016

"Dream meets Reality!!"

I came to Park Place Porsche on a Thursday, my only day off, with intent of learning more about the Porsche brand and maybe seeing a vehicles I could fit into ( I'm 6'3" ). I very casually looked at all the models without being bombarded with sales pitches as you would typically expect at other dealerships. Chris was very respectful of my space and allowed me to view all models without any interference. I approached him and had some questions regarding the Cayenne and Panamera. Chris was very friendly and extremely informative about all aspects of every single model I inquired about. He was extremely genuine and helped me find the right Porsche that hit all my check lists. I was never pressured, which I very much appreciated. I was allowed to make an important decision with relative ease. I highly recommend Chris to all my colleagues and I look forward to working with Chris in acquiring my second Porsche this fall!

ruskharris@gmail.com
4/01/2016

"Pleasant, comfortabe, no worries buying experience"

My vehicle purchase with Jim Lannom was such a good experience for the following reasons. Jim is kind, curious, respectful and intelligent. A real gentleman. Jim defiantly makes me want to do more business with Park Place and recommend it to my friends and family. He was able to answer all my questions accurately and with patience. I had a lot of questions. Jim was attentive to all my needs. I've bought a lot of cars, including Porsche's from other dealers, and this was by far the best buying experience.

Reviews of Chris Allen