Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Larry
4/30/2016

"Low Key Sales"

After two decades of BMW's I bought my first Porsche, a 2015 Certified Pre-Owned Cayman S. Christian Miller was my salesman and he was a perfect gentleman, well-mannered and helpful. I strongly recommend him for a smooth sales experience.

cbrett
4/26/2016

"Fantastic Car Purchasing Experience"

just bought my 2nd porsche from park place. it was a special order GT4. jeff van sicklen did a great job coordinating everything. it was a pleasurable experience. there are 4 porsche dealers closer to our home than park place, but we will keep purchasing from park place as well as have our service done there. the level of customer service is amazing.

May 02, 2016

Hello, We're so happy to hear that despite having other Porsche options that are closer to home, you've chosen to continue shopping with Park Place Porsche due to the high levels of client care you receive. We're happy to have you as a member of the Park Place family!

Domer2017
4/26/2016

"Delivered what the customer wanted"

My recent purchase of a new Porsche at Park Place went exactly as I requested. Dealing with Keith Beitter was a first class professional experience. As a customer with rare time for an extensive car buying process I had specific request and Keith made certain all were met. I highly recommend Park Place Porsche and especially Keith Beitter for his years of experience and knowledge of the autos and especially his ability to listen and respond to what a customer wants.

May 05, 2016

Hello, Keith and the rest of the Park Place team appreciate the great feedback! At Park Place Porsche, we know that our clients might be short on time, so we like to do everything we can to make your purchase process hassle-free and smooth. We're glad that Keith handled your specific request with ease, and we thank you for your recommendation!

Sent,Lor2016
4/26/2016

"Ultimate Car Purchasing Experience"

Chris Allen provided exceptional service. He went well beyond the extra mile. It truly was a pleasure to deal with such a kind, caring, and knowledgeable proffesional. His service far exceeded my expectations, which were pretty high. Chris, thanks for finding me a great car and at the price that I was looking for. You are the best salesman ever and a new friend!

Conmc
4/22/2016

"Great"

Chris was great to work with, and he worked very hard on finding the car I was looking for. Chris was excellent on communication thru email and text, and I would recommend him to everyone.

Jim Hayden Jr
4/22/2016

"Best Experience Ever Purchasing A Car"

Chris went out of his way to find us the best car at the best price. Chris was extremely flexible given a family circumstance and went out of his way to over deliver for us. The end result was my best experience ever purchasing a car. Thanks for all your help Chris.

Jdawgmoss
4/21/2016

"It's easily just to say WOW!"

I have had just over 30 cars in the past 26 years, and have become what i feel as a pretty good expert in the experience of buying a vehicle. Dealerships and I have a hard time getting along for the type of person i am. I was buying used today, and i did all my pre-prep for all the frustrations that i have become accustomed to going thru the steps of this root-canal. Was i wrong! Jordan Price was my sales associate that assisted me. I found a easy going car buying relationship that was not like any other. I didn't have those tense moments, the anxiety frustrations, just a very nice flow of a respectful conversation and price negotiation to the final agreement, and a ease of paperwork and off i went with a smile and not needing that "grrr, hunny get me drink!" sensation. Thank you to Jordan, and the management above that runs a dealership as it should!

Scott Hawkins
4/18/2016

"Chris Allen is a true professional. "

Chris Allen was fantastic to work with. He is a true professional. I would recommend Chris to anyone who is interested in buying a new or used Porsche. He was very responsive to all of my questions. He always returned my calls and went above and beyond with respect to all of my expectations. If you are looking for a Porsche, Chris is the person who will help you find the perfect vehicle for you needs. Thank you Chris for an exceptional buying experience.

Bill

"outstanding service"

Keith and his team went out of their way to accommodate my schedule. I went to Park Place twice for test drives, and then spent about an hour asking questions about this great car that I bought. Since I got the car, they have kept in touch to make sure everything meets my expectations. This is the dealership to use, and ask for Keith and Ryan

Ryan

miller4177

"Great buying experience"

Over the years, I have bought Porsches from 5 different dealers. Keith Bitter and Park Place clearly the best. Everything was quick and smooth. Fair price on trade-in without usual first low ball offer, agreed upon price of new car, Keith handled all aspects of sales(no hand-off to others), even personally delivered new car to my home. Thanks Keith!

May 02, 2016

Hello, We are pleased that of the 5 Porsche purchases you've completed over the years, your transaction with Keith Bitter at Park Place Porsche was the most pleasant. We don't believe in high-pressure sales tactics, and do our best to make you comfortable with all aspects of the deal before you sign on the dotted line. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Jordan Price