Park Place Porsche Dallas

6113 Lemmon Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
max911
8/08/2016

"Positive P-Car X!"

John was very friendly and he was extremely informative through the entire process, no "surprises or delays." The transaction was smooth, quick and painless. I live in the Atlanta area, but I'd definitely purchase my next Porsche for Park Place with no hesitation.

900mike
8/08/2016

"Wade is patient, accessible, and knowledge! "

After talking on and off with Wade for two years, he recently sold me a CPO 2016 GT4. Over the last two years we have communicated numerous times. Wade was always available; by phone, text, or face-to-face at the dealership. He has very patiently guided me through this eventual purchase. When the right car came available at the right time, the transaction was quick and easy. His product knowledge was especially evident during the test drive and vehicle delivery orientation--he knows his stuff. Finally, Wade is a "real person." Do you know how some premium car sales professionals can come off as arrogant and/or condescending? Not Wade--he is great to deal with. Wade, thanks for a terrific purchase experience!

joe24
8/04/2016

"Great Porsche purchase experience"

Bought my 2016 Cayman S at Park Place Porsche with Jordan Price and John Mossey. They were exceptional. Both were extremely knowledgable, flexible and patient (not my typical experience when buying cars). Jordan and John make a great team. Solid financial advice from Jordan and awesome test drives with John. Definitely will get my next Porsche with them.

Luis Enriquez Moncayo
7/29/2016

"Luis Enriquez Moncayo "

I want to tank Chris Allen for making my purchase experience at park place Porsche Dallas exceptional. I did my research online and when I went to the dealership to look at my new Porsche he approached to me when I was on the lot , he offer me take a beautiful 911 for a test drive while he get an appraisal on my mustang gt which I wanted to trade in. I loved the car and before pulling my credit we worked some numbers on his computer, he gave me some options on finance rates and different vehicles he dad for sale. He never pushed me to pull my credit ( which I knew is excellent) or try to force me to make the purchase that same day , he understood that getting a Porsche for me was more a "want" than a "need' He did a great follow up with me and a couple of days later I went back to make my purchase at park place Porsche Dallas Thank you Chris !!!

Dzintra Dzenis
7/28/2016

"Perfect In Every Way!"

Park Place Porsche Dallas understands, once customers make the decision to invest in a Porsche, they will drive the finest and most respected automobile on the market! With the same finesse and respect, Park Place Porsche Dallas treats its customers. Never will a Park Place Porsche Dallas Team Member talk to you in a condescending manner (as many automobile sales persons do). Never will they make you feel uncomfortable when discussing budget, nor will they tire of your countless questions. Always, they remain professional, calm, respectful, and make sure you are 150 % satisfied with the purchase you make! I had the pleasure of working with Wade Days on two occasions, and both times he matched me up with the perfect Porsche. He took his time to understand the type of vehicle I was looking for, he patiently guided me through multiple test drives, he put up with my need to sit in multiple vehicles to see which shade of leather felt best, which color, options and trim suited me most....let's not even get started on the fabulous selection of Porsche tires!!!! :) Yes, selecting the Perfect Porsche can be a very emotional exercise, up until the last second, when the new keys are in your hand, and you are about to drive out of the dealership parking lot. "Do you think I made the right choice?" I remember asking Wade for the 5th time. (....Amazing how choosing the perfect vehicle could feel like such a monumental decision!) "Absolutely," Wade reassured me with complete confidence. And he was right. I've been a proud owner my new Panamera for 1 month now. Wade checked in a couple times to see if everything was as perfect as expected. Yes it is! Thank you Wade Days for your hard work and for helping me choose the perfect car!

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

July 29, 2016

Hello, We are truly grateful for you taking the time to tell us of your positive experience. We believe in providing you with a truly exceptional car-buying process to go along with our wide selection of Porsche vehicles. Finding the right vehicle is always done at your pace, and we are more than happy to go on however many test drives you desire and review all options with you. We're happy that Wade made you confident in your Panamera purchase, and that he's remained in contact with you after the sale. We look forward to seeing you on your first service visit!

Brian Force
7/27/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

Chris is an absolute expert and gave me an unforgettable experience. From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend Park Place Porsche and, Chris in particular, to anyone in the market for a beast of a new car!

MollieG
7/20/2016

"Beyond outstanding service, won't buy elsewhere! "

I worked with Wade for my used car purchase and he truly went above and beyond to get me into the best vehicle within my price range without having to sacrifice the features I was looking for. I never knew buying a car could be so enjoyable! I will most certainly be recommending him and Park Place to everyone!

RickDoss

"Excellence Exemplified "

This is the second Porsche (2017 Macan GTS) that I've purchased from Park Place and again my experience is nothing short of first class. Wade Days took on my challenge of navigating through an endless list of super cool options using his extensive Porsche knowledge and expertise to find the exact Macan GTS that I wanted. And when it came to purchasing my new Macan, Wade and Pete Hodges made the process painless and enjoyable. If you're in the market for a Porsche, Park Place should be your go-to dealership.

Pete Hodges

Park Place Porsche Dallas responded to this review

July 20, 2016

Rick, We're happy to hear that your second purchase with Park Place Porsche was just as exceptional as your first! As you know, we aim to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision and find the vehicle that perfectly suits your needs. We are glad that Wade and Pete made your entire experience pleasant, and we hope you enjoy your new 2017 Macan GTS!

Mark
7/19/2016

"Professional, knowledgeable, friendly. "

Chris and Park Place are excellent to work with. I would recommend both to anyone. Chris was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating. This is my 3rd Panamera and Chris took the time to show me some features I have had in the past but didn't know to use. Great sales professional.

Bpacc25

"Great job Chris"

Chris did an excellent job. His knowledge was extremely helpful in my purchasing decision. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and coworkers. Thanks again

Reviews of Eric Mazariegos