Park Place Porsche Dallas

Park Place Porsche Dallas

Call
Park Place Porsche Dallas Info
About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas. Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes. Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas Learn More

• FoodWerks Cafe
  • Computer Work Stations
  • Parts Boutique

"Great Buying Experience"

Prior to this purchase, I've used a third party organization to buy my vehicles. I like my car purchases to be stress free! My husband and I stopped at Park Place Porsche early on a Saturday afternoon with a plan to drive several different vehicles. We were mostly in the market for a car, but were open to a second if we found one that we could not resist. By the end of the day, we had purchased a used Cayman and put a down payment on the new Macan. Wade Days was our sales consultant. Wade is a car aficionado who clearly enjoys his job. He was patient with us as we both took our turns at the wheel of both vehicles. At no point did he push either vehicle and was very honest with his thoughts on what Macan optional features met our needs and which were nice to haves. The week after ordering the Macan, Wade answered all of my additional questions about the car and adjusted my order multiple times as I convinced myself that I needed more add ons!!! I can't wait to pick-up my Macan in early December. I hope that we will not need another car anytime soon, but if the need arises I would absolutely go back to Wade at Park Place Porsche.

September 29, 2014

At Park Place Dealerships, we are committed to giving every client an efficient car-buying process. We are happy to hear that Wade lived up to our “Experts in Excellence” motto and proved himself to be a true expert when it came to the purchase of your Macan and used Cayman, and made the whole process as efficient as possible.

"Kevin is the MAN!"

Kevin Shevlin rocks! He really took all the hassle out of my purchase (911 carrera s) and conducted himself with the utmost professionalism. I had been searching for the right used vehicle for some time. I visited several dealerships and I got the same old run around. Bickering back and forth about trade in values and addons, etc. What a difference Kevin and Park Place are! I emailed Kevin about the car I wanted on a Monday night around midnight and I was test driving it by 9am Tuesday. We had the purchase finalized before lunch. No nonsense and speedy service. 5 stars!

September 26, 2014

Matt, we take pride in the quality of our pre-owned vehicles, and take care to insure that each car is up to Park Place Dealerships rigorous standards. We are happy that Kevin gave you the efficient and simple car-buying experience that we strive to provide each client.

"Great experience as usual"

Like usual I buy cars in a hurry, I called Eric at 11am told him what I wanted and that I needed it in a few hours, he not only came back with a great price but also completed the paper work and brought the car to me. This is my second Porsche from Park Place Porsche and I cant of a single way they can improve.

September 25, 2014

We take pride in the efficient and high-quality dealership experience that Park Place Dealerships aims to provide for every client, and we are happy to hear that your second purchase with Eric was no exception. We truly value loyal clients such as yourself, and we look forward to many more years of doing business with you.

"Eric made a difference"

I went to Park Place Porche with mixed emotions. I wanted to trade in my Land Rover for a Cayenne. Owning a dozen cars, I expected the dealer to low ball me on my trade-in and gouge me on the Cayenne. Then I met Eric. He was professional. He was competent. He was a a good businessman. He shared his knowledge of the product line and listened to my wants and needs. In the end, he gave me the best price for my car and the best price for the Cayenne. Deal was done without any drama. Next Porche I buy will be from Eric. He made the difference.

September 23, 2014

We believe in giving our clients the best dealership experience possible, including providing a fair value on their vehicle. We are happy that Eric proved himself to be a true "Expert in Excellence" on your visit to Park Place Porsche, from his knowledge of the product line to the price.

"Awesome Porche"

Our salesperson Wade Days helped us find a terrific new Porche Macan. Wade was responsive, very attentive and extremely knowledge about all facets of the care. It was an easy decision to buy from Park Place again!

September 23, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that Wade made the purchase of your Porsche Macan an efficient and enjoyable process. We pride ourselves on our commitment to client care, and so we're thrilled that you've chosen Park Place Dealerships on more than one occasion for your vehicle needs.

"Great experience buying a Boxster"

My wife and I were very impressed with Park Place and with Mr Kevin Shevlin. We took the time to figure out just what options we wanted and with Kevin's excellent assistance had an order in ASAP for our new Porsche. Very good experience all around and I'd recommend Park Place Porsche very highly.

"11 Park Place purchases in 13 years"

We are loyal customers of a Park Place, purchasing 11 cars from Porsche and Mercedes since moving to Dallas in 2001. The service is exceptional, and the sales process uncomplicated and quick. I recommend them without reservation. Jordan Mizrach was our first, and longest lasting relationship.

September 23, 2014

We are so pleased that you’ve experienced our commitment to efficient client service on your eleven visits to Park Place Dealerships. We truly appreciate that you have repeatedly chosen our dealership for an experience that is simple and easy. We are happy to have you as loyal members of the Park Place family.

"Another Great Experience"

This is the third vehicle we have purchased through Park Place and every time we have had such a great experience. This was the first purchase from Park Place Porsche and the first time we had the pleasure of working with Eric Mazariegos. He was helpful right from the time I walked into the showroom. Eric is a wonderful representative for Park Place and made sure that I was taken care of from start to finish, every thing went so smoothly and quickly. I must say I was so impressed with his professionalism, friendliness and work. Thank you Eric and thank you Park Place for another great experience! You will come highly recommended!!!

"Kevan C. was Exceptional - CPO Cayenne GTS"

This was our second purchase of a Cayenne as Canadians importing from the US. Many dealerships near the border tout themselves as experts on over the border transactions. Kevan, however proved to be a true expert. He was knowledgeable on the processes around the paperwork & personally arranged, including changing on the fly, all the vehicle transport to meet our timeline. The whole thing was done with 3 phone calls(TOTAL!) and about 20 emails. We are better than satisfied.... We are Amazed. Kevan & Park Place are both highly rated. As for the vehicle; a 2013 Cayenne GTS, we couldn't be happier.

September 23, 2014

We truly appreciate the fact that you chose to purchase your Cayenne GTS at Park Place Porsche Dallas all the way from Canada. You went far out of your way to experience the commitment to excellence that we strive to achieve at each one of our dealerships. We are so pleased that Kevan was knowledgeable and worked with you to make the purchase of your new Porsche as simple as possible. Welcome to the Park Place family!

"pre-owned cayenne"

Very low key, great product knowledge, reasonable to negotiate with. No nonsense in the business office. Scott was great to work with. Very nice to let me have a loaner while they prepared my used cayenne.

September 15, 2014

We are happy to hear that Scott made purchasing your used Cayenne a pleasant experience. Enjoy your car!

Reviews of Kevin Shevlin