Parkway Family Mazda

22565 US-59, Kingwood, Texas 77339 Directions

1 Review of Parkway Family Mazda

October 25, 2016

"DO THE RIGHT THING, PARKWAY FAMILY MAZDA"

- Kristi Beauchamp

********BUYER BEWARE********UPDATE 10/25/16: My Honda Pilot I recently purchased on 10/21/16, would not start on Monday 10/24/16, 4 days after it was delivered to me by Parkway Family Mazda. I took it to Auto Nations Honda of Lewisville to be diagnosed. It was the starter, no big deal BUT they wanted over $600 to replace it AND THEN they proceeded to tell me the vehicle has a main seal leak, a leak at the oil pump and a couple of other things. To have the rear main seal leak fixed would cost over $1400 (fourteen hundred dollars!!!) and oil pump reseal $997. I have the paperwork from Honda of Lewisville to prove this. SHAME ON YOU PARKWAY FAMILY MAZDA!!! Previous review 10/21/16: If I could give this company ZERO stars, I would. I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Pilot online with Parkway Family Mazda. The terms we agreed to after the financing company approved everything was $254 payment per month for 24 months. I have text messages from the sales person, Larry, to back my claim. He was wonderful but the company did not honor the agreement. They overnighted me the paperwork via FexEx. They highlighted the areas in need of a signature. Because a company's word is there credit, I took them at their work and I signed the paperwork where they had highlighted, based off of the terms we had agreed to at $254 per month for 24 months. I have text messages from Larry, the salesperson, to prove this. The finance company called me this morning and said the terms are $247 per month for 30 months. That is NOT what we agreed to. Chris, the finance manager, called and said "there is nothing we can do, you signed the paperwork". I will be seeking legal consultation about this, rest assured. I WANT YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY FOR THE NEEDED REPAIRS YOU KNEW EXISTED WHEN YOU DELIVERED THE CAR TO ME AND TO ALSO HONOR THE FINANCE AGREEMENT WE HAD! THAT'S ALL, JUST DO THE RIGHT THING.

LARRY, ADRIAN, CHRIS