Pat McGrath Chevyland

Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
Pat McGrath Chevyland Info

afr-34
6/10/2016

"Our purchase of a 2016 Chevrolet Impala"

We sold our 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to our grandchildren and wanted to replace it with another Chevrolet, possibly another Malibu. We started looking at Chevrolet models at Chevyland when Ed Miles came out to help us. He showed us many models and let us set inside of several to get the feel of the model comfort level. We needed to think over the information so left without any more serious considerations. Ed didn't pressure us and in fact did not even get our name to get into contact with us again as many car salesman will usually do. I respected Ed for this gesture. We thought about the information we got from Ed and in combination with a big rebate posted on the website, we decided to consider an Impala. We got in contact with Ed and told him about our preference. He helped us make a decision without any undue pressure to purchase. We made our the agreement and followed through with the purchase. I am not a fan of OnStar and do not like to go through the process of activating this service. I will now have to go through the process of dealing with the cancellation when the free service is terminated. I am not a big fan of extended warranties either, but in this case we did take an extended warranty on the electronics. Since there are so many electronically controlled devices in the vehicle and with the bump and grind of travel I am sure there could be possible problems with some of the electronics in the future. In conclusion, we were very happy with our experience at Chevyland and with Ed Miles' help in making a significant purchase in our lives. We have made many car purchases in the past 50+ years and I usually dread going through the salesman hassle, but in this case it was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you for all considerations you have given to our purchase.

Terbovic
6/10/2016

"7th purchase, 7th happy visit "

Just bought my 7th vehicle from the McGrath family, and couldn't be happier. Very helpful like always, no stupid sales tactics, they just listen to what my needs where and found me the best they had to offer (which was a better option then I had found on there website). There was very little back and forth, I told them what I wanted to spend and they made it happen. During paperwork they actually told me about how I could get money back from an earlier purchase and helped me file that paperwork as well. I've had 3 employees follow up with me since the purchase to see if there is anything else they could do. Can't wait to go back and buy again. Thank you McGrath

Nate (sales), nate (paperwork)

Dwight123
6/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I had an excellent experience with Ed Miles. He answered all my questions and kept us happy. I would recommend Ed to any that asks.

Terry
5/31/2016

"Recent Purchase"

We had a great experience and enjoyed working with Ed Miles, he did a great job for us! Love our vehicle and very happy with our experience!

Matt
5/26/2016

"Great Experience"

Overall I had a great experience w/ McGrath Chevyland. Billy Howie was a great sales consultant. He really took time to show me all the features of the car and to work with me on finding an agreeable price point.

Billy Howie, Spike

Cwagner
5/16/2016

"Excellent service"

Under unfortunate circumstances I needed a new vehicle and Nate First and the McGrath team helped me. Nate made sure I was leaving with a vehicle I wanted and with requested financial arrangements. They went above expectations to ensure I was leaving a happy customer!

Nate First

J.
5/06/2016

"09 Chevy Malibu "

If you are looking for a car new or used I'd highly recommend working with Jordan Gaul. Honest,friendly,does what he says he will and a outgoing top notch guy. Looked at a few different cars til I decided to go with the Malibu. Didn't feel like I was dealing with a salesman at all more like dealing with a buddy got to know him pretty good that day after spending a good 5-6 hrs there going through cars until he found one I liked and was happy with and in my payment range etc. calls or shoots me a text every few weeks to see how I'm doing, how I'm liking the car, any issues at all. Etc. so give him a shout if you're in the market for a new vehicle he's your go to guy. Very pleasant experience working with him. I Will do business with him in the future.

Jordan Gaul

Dave Stock
5/05/2016

"Good shopping and buying experience"

Visited this dealership per the recommendation of my daughter. The salesman was excellent, the buying experience was good and the financial process was good also. The whole buying process lasted a little too long. I will certainly recommend McGrath and use them again.

John, Brian & Spike

SpeedDemon14372738
5/05/2016

"2nd Dealership experience"

Woke up one morning and decided to buy a car. Granted, I was not ready just yet to go for a full commitment. But I contacted the dealership with my choice via phone call, and was assigned to a specific dealer. Jordan Gaul at Pat McGrath Chevy Land of Cedar Rapids. He worked with me for 6 months until I was ready. Sending me emails of new versions of what I was looking for, contacting me occasionally to see where I was at in the whole idea, and making sure we had found one for the right price yet still being a good vehicle. My car style had changed twice. I found the car I wanted, though stubborn on the price, they did have an offer that was irresistable. Came in for a test drive, they had my name in the vehicle. Test drove it and noticed that the car had a rattle in the front. Concerned, I had a second opinion after I bought it. Rookie move I know. BUT! After the second opinion and found that that was the only thing wrong, (sway bar) and knowing that the dealer had known it was there, and that the warranty hadn't quite kicked in yet, they fixed it at the dealership for no charge, which I had figured is good business practice. The certified repair place in its own was high tech and did feel like being in a doctor's office and very impersonal. I arrived at repair place expecting usual 6 guys in a garage. Maybe it was just my expectations. Everyone there was helpful if I had questions, but quickly brushed off after a brief response. In and out of there in 2 hours. Not too bad. Over all experience was not by any means bad. Jordan basically held my hand the whole way and I already know if there are any other questions or issues I can contact him. I ended up with a 2012 kia forte. Happy as a clam with that vehicle and the price was high. But the warranty was worth it. It came with the car but was still a good buy. If you are ever to do business with this dealership, like any used or new car dealership, just mind your P's and Q's, dot your I's and cross your T's. And NEVER buy a car by yourself. Someone else's opionion is always helpful and may pull you out of a bad situation. I will admit I was very lucky so far.

Jordan Gaul

TrainGuy
5/04/2016

"Good Dealer Review"

I had not bought a new vehicle in 21 years. Although the process of buying a new car has changes considerably from what I remember (much longer) the people ad McGrath Chevyland made me feel comfortable during the process.

Ben Taylor and Spike