Pat McGrath Chevyland

Pat McGrath Chevyland Info

Dwight123
6/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I had an excellent experience with Ed Miles. He answered all my questions and kept us happy. I would recommend Ed to any that asks.

Ed Miles

Terry
5/31/2016

"Recent Purchase"

We had a great experience and enjoyed working with Ed Miles, he did a great job for us! Love our vehicle and very happy with our experience!

Ed Miles

Matt
5/26/2016

"Great Experience"

Overall I had a great experience w/ McGrath Chevyland. Billy Howie was a great sales consultant. He really took time to show me all the features of the car and to work with me on finding an agreeable price point.

Billy Howie, Spike

Cwagner
5/16/2016

"Excellent service"

Under unfortunate circumstances I needed a new vehicle and Nate First and the McGrath team helped me. Nate made sure I was leaving with a vehicle I wanted and with requested financial arrangements. They went above expectations to ensure I was leaving a happy customer!

Nate First

J.
5/06/2016

"09 Chevy Malibu "

If you are looking for a car new or used I'd highly recommend working with Jordan Gaul. Honest,friendly,does what he says he will and a outgoing top notch guy. Looked at a few different cars til I decided to go with the Malibu. Didn't feel like I was dealing with a salesman at all more like dealing with a buddy got to know him pretty good that day after spending a good 5-6 hrs there going through cars until he found one I liked and was happy with and in my payment range etc. calls or shoots me a text every few weeks to see how I'm doing, how I'm liking the car, any issues at all. Etc. so give him a shout if you're in the market for a new vehicle he's your go to guy. Very pleasant experience working with him. I Will do business with him in the future.

Jordan Gaul

Dave Stock
5/05/2016

"Good shopping and buying experience"

Visited this dealership per the recommendation of my daughter. The salesman was excellent, the buying experience was good and the financial process was good also. The whole buying process lasted a little too long. I will certainly recommend McGrath and use them again.

John, Brian & Spike

SpeedDemon14372738
5/05/2016

"2nd Dealership experience"

Woke up one morning and decided to buy a car. Granted, I was not ready just yet to go for a full commitment. But I contacted the dealership with my choice via phone call, and was assigned to a specific dealer. Jordan Gaul at Pat McGrath Chevy Land of Cedar Rapids. He worked with me for 6 months until I was ready. Sending me emails of new versions of what I was looking for, contacting me occasionally to see where I was at in the whole idea, and making sure we had found one for the right price yet still being a good vehicle. My car style had changed twice. I found the car I wanted, though stubborn on the price, they did have an offer that was irresistable. Came in for a test drive, they had my name in the vehicle. Test drove it and noticed that the car had a rattle in the front. Concerned, I had a second opinion after I bought it. Rookie move I know. BUT! After the second opinion and found that that was the only thing wrong, (sway bar) and knowing that the dealer had known it was there, and that the warranty hadn't quite kicked in yet, they fixed it at the dealership for no charge, which I had figured is good business practice. The certified repair place in its own was high tech and did feel like being in a doctor's office and very impersonal. I arrived at repair place expecting usual 6 guys in a garage. Maybe it was just my expectations. Everyone there was helpful if I had questions, but quickly brushed off after a brief response. In and out of there in 2 hours. Not too bad. Over all experience was not by any means bad. Jordan basically held my hand the whole way and I already know if there are any other questions or issues I can contact him. I ended up with a 2012 kia forte. Happy as a clam with that vehicle and the price was high. But the warranty was worth it. It came with the car but was still a good buy. If you are ever to do business with this dealership, like any used or new car dealership, just mind your P's and Q's, dot your I's and cross your T's. And NEVER buy a car by yourself. Someone else's opionion is always helpful and may pull you out of a bad situation. I will admit I was very lucky so far.

Jordan Gaul

TrainGuy
5/04/2016

"Good Dealer Review"

I had not bought a new vehicle in 21 years. Although the process of buying a new car has changes considerably from what I remember (much longer) the people ad McGrath Chevyland made me feel comfortable during the process.

Ben Taylor and Spike

Sunshine.On.My.Shoulder
4/22/2016

"Won't buy another car here."

Bought a used car here. I wasnt allowed to choose a car I liked, I was given 3 options to choose from. I have waited for an owners manual for 4 months so far. It felt like a slaughterhouse--get them through fast so we can get to the next one....

Cory Wilford

Allen1987
4/01/2016

"screw city"

these ungrateful idiots sold me a hunk of junk, disguised as a good car. I went to look at 2013 Malibu's and what do they do, show me the most tricked out, expensive car on the lot. I was only 21 had no credit, only made $10 an hour and they wanted me to buy a $26,000 car. After they came to there senses and realized that i couldn't even come close to affording that car they take me to the used car side of the dealership were they proceed to show me a 2010 Chevy Aveo. I should've known the fix was in during the test drive when going 40 miles an hour the car starts moving side to side, like a fishtail in the middle of summer. Then after I sit and wait all day for them to run my paperwork, I find out that this car that should've been listed at $8,500 dollars was actually listed at $15,000. Then after they sell me their "OlympicCare" service package, they charged me every time I came back for service. What is even worse is that years later, after I gave the car back to the bank because it was going to cost more to fix than the car was worth and I couldn't afford the $400 dollar car payments and to put gas in it every week, i go back to look at a 2005 Malibu and the salesman had the gal to tell me they didn't make any money, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!, I MAY BE YOUNG BUT I WASN;T BORN YESTERDAY.

Gavin Mcgrath