Pat McGrath Chevyland

Pat McGrath Chevyland Info

Chevy1234
12/31/2015

"Excellent service"

The coralville store provided me with the best service of any dealership I have dealt with in 20 years they gave me the most money for my trade and had a great price for my new vehicle no hassle and no haggling over price. Loved it!

Josh Orthel & Staff

January 26, 2016

Thank you for the business and the feedback!

AlL
12/28/2015

"It was a great pleasure,TY"

I needed a different vehicle and it was a very welcoming experience during the holidays season. I was more than pleased with what I got.

Rick Miller, Shawn,the loan specialist & a suprise visit from Mr. Gaven Mc Grath

January 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post this and we are excited that you enjoyed working with us!

Chevy guy Harry
12/17/2015

"surprisingly pleasant"

Very pleasant experience. Definitely will go back. Great people! They far out did themselves and came in with a price considerably less than anyone else. Planning on another trade next year and will start here.

Caleb

January 26, 2016

This is great feedback, thank you for taking the time to post this. Let us know if you need anything and we look forward to working with you on the next one!

Tammy
12/16/2015

"Tony Westbrook: Is what every salesman should be!"

Been looking for sometime for a Charger that I liked, that had the bells and whistles I wanted. Just happened to be driving through the lot and Tony Westbrook came out to see if he could help. I have been through these lots many times over the last year and have been approached by several salesmen. Tony wasn't high pressure, didn't try to sell me something I didn't want or need, he asked what I was looking for and said he would see what he could do to find it. It was actually on the lot, but new to the lot so wasn't in the system yet, by the time I was back and hour later, he had the car up front, gassed up and ready for a test drive. My test drive was awesome, I live out of town and my test drive consisted of that route and an inspection done by my husband, who was still working. I have never liked a limited test drive and to be able to work it out this way meant a great deal. He was willing to work with me and went out of his way to assure that my questions were answered and told me some tips and tricks about the car. If I know of anyone looking, I will be giving them his card. I am a new customer to Pat McGrath and Tony is the reason for that. A day or so later I had a couple of questions on the finance side of the purchase and was able to work with Spike, he was right there to help and made the difference for me. I can honestly say that I was very happy to work with both gentlemen. Hang on to these guys, they ROCK!

Tony Westbrook & Spike

Kevin
12/12/2015

"Very Happy Our Used Car Purchase"

My wife and I came to McGrafth Chevy Land looking for a good reliable used car to replace a company car that I was losing due to an internal job position change. My wife and I had past credit issues that really effected our options as far as obtaining credit for a car or truck that would fit our tight budget. Jordan and he's finiance team really went to bat for us and were able to find a car on their lot that would fit our budget and covering 100% of our wants without telling us this is the only car we can offer without allowing us to feel like we did have a real say in what car we really wanted be proud of owning and driving everyday.

Jordan Gaul

jjktf386
12/04/2015

"Very satified"

Amber did a great job working with us on purchasing a 2014 Chevy Silverado, she is a new associate but did a great job. Thanks Amber

Amber, Spike

jschilling5
11/27/2015

"New amazing car!"

Tyler was an amazing help to getting us a car that would work for our family and budget. Proud to say that I am a new owner of an amazing 09 Toyota Camry.

Tyler Roush

Don
11/27/2015

"Great and enjoyable purchas"

Checked on line, found a vehicle I had seen and test drove at another dealership Took a test drive with Scott and liked the vehicle. Got a lower price than the other dealership, Talked to sales manager TJ and liked the deal. Made the off hand comment do you have anything cheaper? Looked through his list found a vehicle that had been on the lot a longer and was $750 cheaper and had more options.. Bought a really nice vehicle at a great price.

Scott, TJ, and Jake

ashlee hickle
11/23/2015

"Overly impressed and beyond satisfied! "

Tony was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied and within my budget. I was definetely picky throughout the process and he did not let that discourage him. I came in unsure and nervous and he made me feel like I came to the right place and that buying a car didn't have to be nerve wrecking. I felt like we had known each other for years and he definetely had my back. Whatever I wanted he made it happen. His positive attitude and passion for what he does really shows. Because of Tony I have a reliable vehicle for me and my little one. Pat mcgrath is lucky to have him. Keep up the good work!

Anthony Wesbrook

DaveCPA
11/12/2015

"I worked with Marvin McNutt and he gave exceptional service!"

It was easy to work with Marvin ! The sales experience all the way from the initial meeting to taking final delivery was a the best I ever experienced in purchasing a new vehicle! We love our new Silverado !

Andy Burns