Pat McGrath Chevyland

Pat McGrath Chevyland Info

jschilling5
11/27/2015

"New amazing car!"

Tyler was an amazing help to getting us a car that would work for our family and budget. Proud to say that I am a new owner of an amazing 09 Toyota Camry.

Tyler Roush

Don
11/27/2015

"Great and enjoyable purchas"

Checked on line, found a vehicle I had seen and test drove at another dealership Took a test drive with Scott and liked the vehicle. Got a lower price than the other dealership, Talked to sales manager TJ and liked the deal. Made the off hand comment do you have anything cheaper? Looked through his list found a vehicle that had been on the lot a longer and was $750 cheaper and had more options.. Bought a really nice vehicle at a great price.

Scott, TJ, and Jake

ashlee hickle
11/23/2015

"Overly impressed and beyond satisfied! "

Tony was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied and within my budget. I was definetely picky throughout the process and he did not let that discourage him. I came in unsure and nervous and he made me feel like I came to the right place and that buying a car didn't have to be nerve wrecking. I felt like we had known each other for years and he definetely had my back. Whatever I wanted he made it happen. His positive attitude and passion for what he does really shows. Because of Tony I have a reliable vehicle for me and my little one. Pat mcgrath is lucky to have him. Keep up the good work!

Anthony Wesbrook

DaveCPA
11/12/2015

"I worked with Marvin McNutt and he gave exceptional service!"

It was easy to work with Marvin ! The sales experience all the way from the initial meeting to taking final delivery was a the best I ever experienced in purchasing a new vehicle! We love our new Silverado !

Andy Burns

Scharpfy
10/27/2015

"I worked with Jordan and he did a amazing job handling every"

It was great pleasure working with Jordan he did a amazing job and very helpful I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car at mcgrath

Jordan

mnnho87
10/27/2015

"Thanks Paul Hachey!"

This is my first car buying experience ever as I have never bought a car before. I had been eyeing the Camaro for some time now and finally got the courage to walk in for a test drive. I've heard horror stories of dealers ripping people off and only wanting to make a sale. Therefore, naturally I was quite skeptical and had my defenses up when I came to McGrath. I found that not to be the case at all when I came in and asked for a test drive. I'm quite picky, so I knew what I wanted. Paul Hachey and his manager were more than willing to patiently work with me in fulfilling all my needs. McGrath initially did not have what I wanted in stock, but they looked around and helped me find the one that matched my requirements. They were able to tag it and bring it in from another dealership. Paul and his manager had worked out a sweet price for me as well, cheaper than what the other dealership was offering! I was more than excited. I will be going with Paul and this dealership in the future for all my automotive needs. Overall it was great first time experience. Thanks so much !

Paul Hachey

janec103
10/24/2015

"Great customer service!"

After purchasing my Equinox, there was a windshield wiper blade issue and no caps on the tire stems. After contacting Cody Moenk, my original salesman and great to work with, too, he told me he would not be working that day but assured me that anyone at the dealership would be able and happy to help me. Tony Westbrook went out of his way to help me with those two issues, washed the car, and made sure I understood how the dashboard menu worked. He also checked on the oil level and found out that it just hadn't been reset after being changed prior to my purchase. Thanks for going out of your way that day, Tony!

Cody Moenk, Tony Westbrook

October 27, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience with us! I am happy to hear that Cody and Tony was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Take care! Best regards, Gavin McGrath | General Sales Manager | gmcgrath@mcgrathauto.com

davenew
10/19/2015

"Thanks Ben"

I enjoyed my car shopping experience with McGrath. Ben Taylor showed me a few different cars and there was no pressure. It was great working with Ben.

Ben Taylor

October 27, 2015

Dave, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Ben was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Gavin McGrath | General Sales Manager | gmcgrath@mcgrathauto.com

spunky402
10/07/2015

"Good dealership"

I was treated like gold when i went to pat mcgrath's. Everyone there was great and made it fun. Jordan Gaul was/is a awesome person to work with. This was the second go around with him and the dealership and all I can say is this time I felt more at ease. Gordan and the rest of the crew is willing to work with you. Thank you to Jordan and all the crew at the dealership.

Jordan Gaul

October 14, 2015

All of us appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Jordan is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Best regards, Bob Karstetter General Sales Manager 302.453-6800 x.3321 rkarstetter@porterautomotive.com

Holly Webster
9/30/2015

"Thank You!"

Ben Rusnak was our Sales Manager. My husband and I came to the car lot to "just look". Ben came over and showed us the Traverse and a few other models. I asked a lot of questions and asked to come back in a few days to have my step son sit in the back of the Traverse. I wanted to make sure that he had plenty of room as he is 6 foot tall. He did. Ben was very patient, quick to respond, very assertive, not pushy and very friendly. If I need a new car in the future, I will come see Ben again. He made a not fun experience, easy!

Ben Rusnak

October 02, 2015

I am happy to hear that your time spent with Ben was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Take care! Best regards, Gavin McGrath | General Sales Manager | gmcgrath@mcgrathauto.com