Pat McGrath Chevyland

1600 51st Street NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Pat McGrath Chevyland
Pat McGrath Chevyland Info

"I called to get the price on a 15K check for a Chevy..."

I called to get the price on a 15K check for a Chevy Equinox I was told all they did and the price of $65.42. When I arrived at the dealership I was told that the price was $185.00. I told the person the price I was given and she said they have been having computer problems and she would let her mgr. know. Hmmm the OLD Bait and Switch. The sales at Pat McGrath is great but SERVICE always does stuff like this, they either don't meet warrenty needs, they question any problems that you bring to their attention or the flat out LIE to you about cost. I ended up selling my 2013 chevy for a honda just to get away from them. At this point they lost the sale of at least 4 vehicles from my family and more as I get the word out.

Beth

January 27, 2014

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our dealership. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to every single customer. So I do thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention. This will help us improve our procedures in any way that we can to provide better service going forward. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to work on resolving this issue. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Cory Hosch | Internet Sales Director

"The last car I purchased was from the mcgrath superstore..."

The last car I purchased was from the mcgrath superstore so i choose to go back I went to the marion superstore.My husband and I had a great experience. We had a wonderful time with Josh Schwind he worked very hard to get us the car we wanted.I would recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase i vehicle.I gave the rating I did is because of the wonderful experience that I had and also think they should get this award again this year

Josh Schwind

January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy to hear that of all of your car buying experiences, this last trip to our dealership was among the best. We sure do appreciate your business and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any other automotive needs. Also-be sure to follow and like us on Twitter and Facebook for more exclusive offers. Sincerely, Cory Hosch | Internet Sales Director

"We found the staff to be friendly and willing to work..."

We found the staff to be friendly and willing to work with us to meet our vehicle needs/wants. Overall, it was a good experience and we would recommend this dealership.

Scott Koranda

January 27, 2014

Quality customer service is among the top of our priorities and I am glad to hear that we provided such outstanding service. We appreciate your business as well as your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Also—be sure to follow and like us on Twitter and Facebook for exclusive offers. Best, Cory Hosch | Internet Sales Director

"We worked with Jordan on our first vehicle 3 years ago..."

We worked with Jordan on our first vehicle 3 years ago and thought he did a very nice job then and has kept in touch. So when we were looking to trade in we knew exactly where we were going to go! Jordan answered my email and questions right away. As soon as we got there he had the vehicles we were looking at ready to test drive. We ended up getting something that came in the day before and we love it! His manager Darin was a great guy as well. You know when you leave a place, just spent $20,000, laughed the whole and left with a smile on your face that it was a great experience. Thanks to everyone at Pat McGrath for making it such a fun experience. I hope to be able to recommend Jordan to anyone looking for a new (or used) car in the future. Great people!!

November 02, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your continued business and are grateful to have you apart of the McGrath Family! Jordan Gaul has always really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs! Please feel free to get in touch with Jordan or his Manager, Darin Utley if there's anything we can ever do for you. Thanks again! :)

"Super friendly and very accommodating to my personal..."

Super friendly and very accommodating to my personal needs. They brought me exactly what I was interested in and the car was at a very affordable price! Jordan Gaul is the man.

November 02, 2013

Thank you so much for allowing us to assist you! Jordan Gaul definitely enjoyed working with you and we look forward to taking care of all your vehicles needs now and in the future! Thanks, again! :)

"Helped find what I was looking for and delivered. Then..."

Helped find what I was looking for and delivered. Then brought vehicle down to me from Cedar Rapids to the SuperStore where I could pick it up. Rick Miller and Gavin McGrath were "on it!"

Rick Miller

November 02, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and are grateful for being able to welcome you into the McGrath Family! Rick Miller and Gavin McGrath really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs!

"My wife and I bought a new 2013 Silverado 1500 on..."

My wife and I bought a new 2013 Silverado 1500 on September 11, 2013. Everybody at Pat McGrath makes buying a new vehicle enjoyable. The staff at McGrath's are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. They are very helpful in asssisting you buy a vehicle. There is no pressure, like many other dealerships. I know there service department is outstanding too. We bought a new 2013 Impala in April. We have used there service department and were pleased. Pat McGrath Chevyland is like family. It was the best car buying experience we had. Thomas&Darlene McCune PS: A special thanks to Dan Kuenzi, our salesman.

Dan Kuenzi

October 26, 2013

Thomas and Darlene, thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business in both our Service and Sales Departments and are grateful for being able to welcome you into the McGrath Family! Dan Kuenzi really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs! Enjoy your 2013 Chevy Silverado! :)

"Moe did a great job! He is a good guy and really works..."

Moe did a great job! He is a good guy and really works hard for you! I would have liked the bottom line pricing from the start though. I feel like you have to keep asking for more and more to get where the price should be of the car. I don't like to play games to get a good price, just start off with the good price right away! It is stressful enough to buy a car, let alone having to wheel and deal as they say.

Moe El Meanawy

October 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and are grateful for being able to welcome you into the McGrath Family! Moe El Meanawy really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs!

"Jordan was great!!! All the staff was very professional..."

Jordan was great!!! All the staff was very professional and polite. Gavin and Pat thanks for helping me fine a car in my price range that seems to run well. You both are great people and I’m glad I know you as a deal and friend. Thanks again

October 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! Jordan Gaul, Gavin McGrath and Pat McGrath definitely enjoyed working with you and we look forward to taking care of you again and again! :)

"This is my second vehicle purchase with Jordan and both..."

This is my second vehicle purchase with Jordan and both experiences have been great! He found me a great car last time and I'm looking forward to driving my car! He's always keep in touch over the past couple years and kept me informed of any deals!

October 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your continued business! Jordan Gaul has always enjoyed helping you and we look forward to continue caring for all your vehicle needs! Again, thank you!