Read Reviews Pat McGrath Chevyland

314 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Pat McGrath Chevyland

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Pat McGrath Chevyland

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"We found the staff to be friendly and willing to work..."

kerohlf
12/2/2013 6:44:41 AM

Scott Koranda

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

We found the staff to be friendly and willing to work with us to meet our vehicle needs/wants. Overall, it was a good experience and we would recommend this dealership.

Added: 1/27/2014 3:13:04 PM

Quality customer service is among the top of our priorities and I am glad to hear that we provided such outstanding service. We appreciate your business as well as your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Also—be sure to follow and like us on Twitter and Facebook for exclusive offers.

Best, Cory Hosch | Internet Sales Director

Twitter
"We worked with Jordan on our first vehicle 3 years ago..."

kayleighweig
10/2/2013 10:08:17 AM

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

We worked with Jordan on our first vehicle 3 years ago and thought he did a very nice job then and has kept in touch. So when we were looking to trade in we knew exactly where we were going to go! Jordan answered my email and questions right away. As soon as we got there he had the vehicles we were looking at ready to test drive. We ended up getting something that came in the day before and we love it! His manager Darin was a great guy as well. You know when you leave a place, just spent $20,000, laughed the whole and left with a smile on your face that it was a great experience. Thanks to everyone at Pat McGrath for making it such a fun experience. I hope to be able to recommend Jordan to anyone looking for a new (or used) car in the future. Great people!!

Added: 11/2/2013 1:17:37 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your continued business and are grateful to have you apart of the McGrath Family! Jordan Gaul has always really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs! Please feel free to get in touch with Jordan or his Manager, Darin Utley if there's anything we can ever do for you. Thanks again! :)

Twitter
"Super friendly and very accommodating to my personal..."

kahouse
10/1/2013 10:45:06 PM

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

Super friendly and very accommodating to my personal needs. They brought me exactly what I was interested in and the car was at a very affordable price! Jordan Gaul is the man.

Added: 11/2/2013 1:12:38 PM

Thank you so much for allowing us to assist you! Jordan Gaul definitely enjoyed working with you and we look forward to taking care of all your vehicles needs now and in the future! Thanks, again! :)

Twitter
"Helped find what I was looking for and delivered. Then..."

tbrands
9/24/2013 7:29:50 AM

Rick Miller

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

Helped find what I was looking for and delivered. Then brought vehicle down to me from Cedar Rapids to the SuperStore where I could pick it up. Rick Miller and Gavin McGrath were "on it!"

Added: 11/2/2013 1:07:32 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and are grateful for being able to welcome you into the McGrath Family! Rick Miller and Gavin McGrath really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs!

Twitter
"My wife and I bought a new 2013 Silverado 1500 on..."

Thomas103
9/23/2013 7:41:16 PM

Dan Kuenzi

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

My wife and I bought a new 2013 Silverado 1500 on September 11, 2013. Everybody at Pat McGrath makes buying a new vehicle enjoyable. The staff at McGrath's are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. They are very helpful in asssisting you buy a vehicle. There is no pressure, like many other dealerships. I know there service department is outstanding too. We bought a new 2013 Impala in April. We have used there service department and were pleased. Pat McGrath Chevyland is like family. It was the best car buying experience we had. Thomas&Darlene McCune PS: A special thanks to Dan Kuenzi, our salesman.

Added: 10/26/2013 4:43:19 PM

Thomas and Darlene, thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business in both our Service and Sales Departments and are grateful for being able to welcome you into the McGrath Family! Dan Kuenzi really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs! Enjoy your 2013 Chevy Silverado! :)

Twitter
"Moe did a great job! He is a good guy and really works..."

tmkitter
9/9/2013 10:12:40 PM

Moe El Meanawy

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

Moe did a great job! He is a good guy and really works hard for you! I would have liked the bottom line pricing from the start though. I feel like you have to keep asking for more and more to get where the price should be of the car. I don't like to play games to get a good price, just start off with the good price right away! It is stressful enough to buy a car, let alone having to wheel and deal as they say.

Added: 10/26/2013 4:40:17 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and are grateful for being able to welcome you into the McGrath Family! Moe El Meanawy really enjoyed working with you and we look forward to many years of taking care of you and all your vehicle needs!

Twitter
"Jordan was great!!! All the staff was very professional..."

rray1940
9/6/2013 8:56:11 AM

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

Jordan was great!!! All the staff was very professional and polite. Gavin and Pat thanks for helping me fine a car in my price range that seems to run well. You both are great people and I’m glad I know you as a deal and friend. Thanks again

Added: 10/26/2013 4:38:47 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words! Jordan Gaul, Gavin McGrath and Pat McGrath definitely enjoyed working with you and we look forward to taking care of you again and again! :)

Twitter
"This is my second vehicle purchase with Jordan and both..."

mel1823m
8/28/2013 6:49:55 PM

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

This is my second vehicle purchase with Jordan and both experiences have been great! He found me a great car last time and I'm looking forward to driving my car! He's always keep in touch over the past couple years and kept me informed of any deals!

Added: 10/26/2013 4:37:12 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your continued business! Jordan Gaul has always enjoyed helping you and we look forward to continue caring for all your vehicle needs! Again, thank you!

Twitter
"Moe worked very hard at trying to sell us a car he..."

jmurr
7/26/2013 9:55:41 PM

Moe

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

Moe worked very hard at trying to sell us a car he wasn't pushy at all. We just didn't feel it was the right car for us.

Twitter
"from the moment I sat at Jordan's desk, to the..."

carbuyer1973
7/16/2013 6:57:28 AM

My Review Of Pat McGrath Chevyland:

from the moment I sat at Jordan's desk, to the present, he has been courteous. He has been making sure that my experience was good, and it was. All the employees, Jordan, Kevin and Gavin have been awesome..... thank you all for making my experience a good one at McGrath! you all ROCK!

<< Reviews 11-20 | Reviews 31-40 >>