Patriot GMC Hyundai

Nathan Miller

July 20, 2017

"John Werts "

- Aljarrett1

We had a rough time car shopping this go around. Pregnant and stressed out we headed to Patriot on the recommendation of a friend and we were not disappointed. John was kind and professional. He didn't talk down to us or make us feel like we were getting pushed around. He really worked with us. It was a real pleasure and a relief to find someone so courteous and helpful. We will definitely recommend Patriot GMC Hyundai and John to anyone who is looking for a good experience with a dealer. Jerry was also very patient with us and our son during the whole thing. Thank you all!

Other Employees : Jerry Werts

July 09, 2017

"Love my new Hyundai!"

- oktxfan Verified Customer

Nathan was very friendly and helpful.he explained every feature of my car.he set up my blue tooth,blue link and first service appointment. Thank you !

Nathan Miller

July 08, 2017

"HASSLE FREE EXPERIENCE!!"

- NJL

This was the easiest and hassle free car buying experience that my husband and I have ever had. I went in on a Monday and visited with John Werts about what I was wanting. Jerry Werts had found me a few choices to discuss with my husband. We decided which one and the very next afternoon I was driving away in my new Yukon. John took his time and explained every feature to me and answered any questions that I had. Will be recommending John and Patriot to anyone looking for a vehichle!

Used 2013 GMC Sierra 1500, $27000