Read Reviews Paul Miller Value Center

7 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Paul Miller Value Center

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Paul Miller Value Center

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Paul Miller Value Center"

Carlos Rubert
7/15/2014 12:45:41 PM

Carlos & Carlos

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

Started my transaction over the internet with a 2 minute application and 2 days later left the dealer with the car I wanted with great payment options. Carlos and Carlos were a great help and answered all the questions I had. I would recommend you guys check this place out they are down to earth, very personable and have great customer service. Best of all there is no pressure to buy. I would diffidently do business there again.

Thanks Carlos & Carlos

"Worth the trip"

jwGR
6/11/2014 6:08:27 PM

Carlos and Carlos

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

No run around. Straightforward and upfront. No surprises at the negotiation table. Had my plates and reg. a week after purchase. Highly recommend. Carlos and Carlos both were personable, reasonable and were fine with questions.

Twitter
"We purchased a used car from Paul Miller Value Center and..."

AmplePurple
9/13/2013 2:31:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Gary

3.2

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

We purchased a used car from Paul Miller Value Center and we are extremely pleased with our purchase price. Before we purchased the vehicle, we had a mechanic inspect it and the Value Center even drove the car, free of charge, to a mechanic of our choice. The mechanic found that many of the items that the Value Center claimed to have recently repaired or replaced were still in poor condition. It seems they identified the problems but never bothered to actually fix them. We used this information to negotiate a lower price. The Value Center provided us with a 20 day temporary tag for the car, but mailed the title to us the day the tag expired, so we had to register the car after the tag had expired, which was a huge hassle.

Twitter
"This is the letter that I wrote to Mr. Paul Miller, the..."

patmullen
4/22/2013 9:20:33 PM

Matt Campbell
Jim Federico
Anthony Rassouli

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

This is the letter that I wrote to Mr. Paul Miller, the owner of this dealership:

Mr. Paul Miller
Paul Miller Inc.
179 Route 46 East
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Dear Mr. Miller,
I wanted to write you this letter to let you know of my recent experience at your Paul Miller Value Center in Parsippany.

I went there with my wife to look for a used Audi A-4, 2010 or newer. Your salesman Mr. Matt Campbell came out to greet us and was more than happy to show us around. We noticed a white 2010 on the lot, and it was a manual, just like my wife wanted. The car appeared to be owned by a picky owner and was very clean.

Matt took us for a test ride, and was in no hurry to rush us out of the car. He let us drive the car until we were satisfied.
I negotiated the deal with Matt via e-mail and cell phone on Monday 4/15. Matt was a pleasure to deal with, since I work in a plant and am responsible for keeping the machines up and running. My day can get away from me in a hurry. Matt was easy to reach and patient to hear back from me.

I should also note that Mr. Jim Federico, your sales manager, was also great to deal with.

When I came in on Monday night to start the paperwork process, Matt took care of me right away, and Jim even came in $23 under our negotiated deal! How often does a car salesman cut you some slack at deal time? That was a nice surprise. What was also a nice surprise was the full tank of gas. That is a quality dealership, I must say.

When I came in to pick up the vehicle, the car was washed and ready and looked beautiful. I should note that there was an internet snag going on at your dealership and the internet at the Porsche dealership was not working. This was no match for your business manager, Mr. Anthony Rassouli. Although he couldn't finish the deal at his desk, he took the time to go across the highway and finish the paper work at your Audi dealer. He took my paperwork and another customer's over there to finish it and got me out rather quickly.
I should also note one more pleasant surprise. During the safety inspection of my vehicle, they found that the front brakes needed replacing. they installed new front pads, which will save my some headaches in the future.

To say that your dealership was a pleasure to work with, would be an understatement. Of all the cars I have ever purchased, I would have to say that the purchase of this used A-4 was the easiest. I have to give credit to Matt Campbell, Jim Federico and Anthony Rassouli for making it that way.

Thanks for a great experience and I'll mention it to my friends, should they be looking for a used car.
Have a great day.
Sincerely,

Pat Mullen

Twitter
"Would refer Matt Campbell to all my friends and family..."

nanaastro123
3/4/2013 3:16:21 AM

Matthew Campbell

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

Would refer Matt Campbell to all my friends and family due to his sense of urgency. He really made my car buying experience a great one and a great asset to this dealership.

Manny O

Twitter
"I just bought a 2008 used Camry from Paul Miller value..."

optmo
1/31/2013 2:33:55 PM

Mike Pizzi

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

I just bought a 2008 used Camry from Paul Miller value center. I mostly dealt with Mike Pizzi, the sales consultant, and he was FANTASTIC! No gimmicks, no games. He is a very genuine guy, which, unfortunately, is rare in the used car business. The car was immaculate (as was shown in their photos on the web, no deceiving photos like the other dealerships) and their lot is full of very nice cars. Every detail in the car seems to have been checked by these guys. I found the car on the internet and I talked to Mike Pizzi about it and we settled on a price. He was very responsive to my emails and phone calls and never pushed anything on me like the other car dealers I dealt with recently. We made an appointment for me to look at the car and when I got there he handed me the keys to that I can check it out by myself. Then I told him I would like it to be checked by the Toyota dealership in Morristown. He said no problem and he let me drive the car to the Toyota dealership (15 min drive). He waited with me more than an hour until the inspection came back clean. We went back to Paul Miller and these guys honored the price that was on the car, even though it was even a little lower than the one on the web.

When it was time to pick up the car few days later (had to wait until the check cleared), Mike was helping someone else but Brian, the sales manager, did not want me to wait with my family in the car and he actually took me by the hand to finish the paper work next door at Paul Miller Porsche. Everything went smoothly.

Finally, when Mike handed me the keys, I noticed a little stain on the dash board that I have not seen before and told Mike that it is OK, I will take care of it. He actually insisted on taking care of it himself and drove the car to the service guys next door that cleaned the spot, and he was back in 2 minutes. This is the kind of excellent service to expect from Mike and the others at Paul Miller value center. Then Mike sent me on my way with a full tank of gas (nice touch!) unlike the other dealers I dealt with where they only put just enough gas for a test drive.

I was treated with the utmost respect and courtesy throughout the process. If anyone is in the marker for a used car I would encourage them to talk to Mike Pizzi and give these guys a try first and they will not be disappointed.

Twitter
"I gave a $500 refundable deposit on a car.the deal fell..."

jowah
7/30/2012 8:13:59 PM

jose severino

My Review Of Paul Miller Value Center:

I gave a $500 refundable deposit on a car.the deal fell through and paul miller never bother to refund my money even after numerous calls,contacts.most importantly,no good customer service,no apologies offered.