Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Bernardsville, New Jersey 07924
Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

Burnt by vw
9/09/2016

"Advertised price was a mistake "

I found a listing for a new vehicle called the dealership and was told it was a mistake and they wouldn't honor price after sending me a screen shoot of the listing. Loosing faith in the brand. I have a CC that has a safety recall for several months that they have no solution for. Crazy it's a safety issues as well as a credibility issue. I have had over 40 from the air cooled to the new CC but after this i am done. Once again all about the almighty dollar at all costs including possibly life. Also thanks for nothing vw of America. I contacted you for help and you accomplished less than I did.

Johnathan Oliver
Never got past receptionist

Headach3
9/09/2016

"Thank you."

Thank you for a pleasant sales experience from someone who doesn't switch cars terribly often.. I really appreciated Oscar's knowledge of the vehicles, how easily he could speak to the differences and benefits of the packages. He was very patient and very informative and there was no pressure to purchase. Once I had purchased, Oscar sat with me to demo the use of all those features I would immediately need for the drive home which I thought this was truly unique and lovely service. I also appreciated the time spent with Kerry who clearly communicated all the financial options.

Oscar, Kerry

Ladyglee
8/31/2016

"Great experience"

My experience was quite pleasurable. After dealing with not so accommodating salesmen at other dealerships, it was refreshing to work with the staff here. This was my first time purchasing a car so I was a bit nervous and overwhelmed with the process, but Phil provided quality customer service and aided in making the process as smooth as possible for me. I was able to get the car I truly loved within my budget.

Philip Drogon

Vw lover
8/26/2016

"It was great"

The staff was very accomidating and friendly , and up to speed, gave me a great deal. Many options of cars and models to choose from,

Oscar, bill gaffney

Joseph Morandi
8/24/2016

"Excellent sales experience"

Oscar was excellent, he made purchasing a VW Passat for my daughter a pleasurable experience. He understood the specific needs of a parent buying a first time automobile for his 17 year old first born daughter. Saftey and reliability were my primary concerns and Oscar walked me thru all of the available options. Ultimately I wound up with the perfect car at a great price for my little girl. Thank you to Oscar and the whole team at Paul Miller VW. I will be back

Oscar

Wendie Forman
8/22/2016

"Bought from Michigan and it was so easy"

Phil did a wonderful job assisting us in our purchase of the Audi TT! Great communication and simple process! Made our trip from Michigan to purchase this vehicle much easier!

Philip Drogon

80daysatw
8/19/2016

"Professional, Intelligent, Very Detailed , "

Oscar is the BEST. He knows his product.. Calm and Pleasant is Oscar. He went over every feature of the car which left me feeling confident that I knew what I was buying. The dealership is a very peaceful place and with Oscar as my salesman....I couldn't ask for a better experience. I drove away in my new Passat, Very Very Happy.thanks to Oscar. I highly recommend Oscar when you are looking for a car and a pleasant experience.. Barbara

Kerry the Financial Mgr.

Francis Yeager
8/14/2016

"Professional courteous and honest"

Phil was extremely helpful in hashing out a deal with me. As most people I don't have a lot of time in my day to spend in a dealership. Phil was able to work with me on the phone. And presented me with three different options to fit my financial needs. By the time I got to the dealership Phil was outside with the vehicles waiting for me. Couple of handshakes and a few signatures and I was on my way. I would have to say it was one of the most pleasurable and least stressful car buying experiences I've ever had. I highly recommend Phil for all you car buying needs.

Kerry

Sam S
8/11/2016

"Honesty, Professionalizim, and Great Deals!"

I have been to many dealers across NJ and started to loose hope finding an honest and decent dealer/salesman, till I went to Paul Miller VW! Phil is a great salesman and I would recommend anyone looking for a good car with best deal to buy from there.

Phil Drogon

Kremoli
7/09/2016

"Honest, helpful, and fast "

Oscar was a wonderful salesman. He helped guide us through any questions and concerns, while directing us to our specific needs. He was very knowledgeable and sincere and made my leasing experience pleasant.

Oscar Matamoros