Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Bernardsville, New Jersey 07924
Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

Kremoli
7/09/2016

"Honest, helpful, and fast "

Oscar was a wonderful salesman. He helped guide us through any questions and concerns, while directing us to our specific needs. He was very knowledgeable and sincere and made my leasing experience pleasant.

RaeRae
6/21/2016

"No pressure at all. "

Great place to buy a car. Phil was knowledgeable and ready for our appointment with the car out front and all questions answered. After 2 months of car shopping I landed in the right hands of people who care and work hard to make sure you leave happy.

WINDEX
6/15/2016

"Great price with TOP NOTCH SERVICE!"

I drove all the way from Queens, NY to purchase a Hummer H2. From start to finish all went smooth as silk. Phil Drogon was my sales rep. He knew his craft well and was helpful in processing my purchase. Go down to Paul Miller VW and buy a car from him!

E&D B
6/15/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

We purchased a Passat at Paul Miller VW. The experience could not have bee better! The showroom is beautiful, we were greeted courteously, and had all the time to look around at floor models with no pressure. All their staff is great. Special thanks to our sales expert Jeff Brandon. He was particularly courteous, knowledgeable and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We concluded the sale that very day!

Jeff Brandon

Kim P
6/14/2016

"Awesome experience."

Oscar Matamoros was, and continues to be, a great salesman to work with. He was helpful, flexible, and accommodating. For various reasons my husband and I have seen him three times in four days and each time he's provided excellent service and support. Communicating with him has been easy and actually enjoyable. We strongly recommend Paul Miller (and Oscar)!

ejthornton
6/14/2016

"2016 Passat"

Straightforward and pleasurable experience, start to finish! Jeff Brandon was professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Paul Miller VW, they clearly understand that the average consumer wants to be treated respectfully and without a lot of sales hype. The whole experience was very low pressure and I look forward to doing business with this dealership again.

Jeff Brandon

Phil
6/13/2016

"Oscar M made buying easy!"

We had an easy and pleasant buying experience at Paul Miller with the help of Oscar Matamoros. He ushered us through our trade hasssel free and into the certified used GTI we researched online. He was attentive, personable and efficient at getting us the terms that could put us in the car we wanted without any aggressive sales agenda. We recommend you purchase your next VW from him.

Comerfordb13
6/10/2016

"Everything was great"

Philwas great and helped with everything I needed. I now am the proud owner of a 2013 GLI. Would recommend Paul Miller vw to friends and family 10/10.

VWGOLFRsds
6/08/2016

"2015 VW Golf R"

I had been looking at used vehicles on cars.com for a very long time. When I finally decided on the model of car I wanted to buy I found Paul Miller VW in Bernardsville had several cars that were possibilities. After a disaster the week before in which I drove 6 hours to and from a dealership to see a car that had already been sold (my fault). This time I made sure the cars I wanted to see were still there. The salesman I dealt with, Phil Drogon is a really nice, no pressure, very accommodating type of guy. Paul Miller offered me the highest trade in value for my vehicle that I had gotten up until that point. They worked on the selling price a little bit and they made it easier for me to put a deposit towards the purchase as well. I ended up making another trip back to the dealer the following week because in my haste to make a deal I had forgot to bring all the stuff that went with my trade in (extra keys, parts, etc.). Also I had seen some minor issues on my 'new' car when I brought it home that I had not seen when I had bought it the week before. Phil and everyone that I dealt with at Paul Miller VW were great. They adjusted a door that wasn't closing flush. They buffed out a minor blemish on the hood. Most importantly and impressively they were able to remove a small dent on a crease in the body work that I thought for sure wasn't going to come out. Also while I was waiting for the repairs to be done I ordered some parts which I got at a discount. I work for a company that customers are offered the opportunity to give their reviews on the service we perform. Unfortunately the majority of the reviews are negative because that is human nature. You know the saying, I'm paraphrasing here, an unhappy customer will tell 20 people vs. a happy customer who may tell 1. This is why I realize that it's important to recognize outstanding service. I know I personally wish more satisfied customers would let my boss know that me and my co-workers did a good job. Thanks Phil and crew! I appreciate the way you took care of me and my new ride!

Jzar22
6/06/2016

"Oscar Matamoros was great. "

I highly recommend Oscar to anyone that buys/leases a car through Paul Miller VW. He was very helpful and cared about the deal I was getting.