Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

isabella123
5/02/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at Paul Miller VW. Phil Drogon was awesome and made getting my new Golf an easy and enjoyable experience!!! Very happy with my purchase :)

wka80
4/28/2016

"Once again, Paul Miller VW had the right car for me. "

I just leased my third consecutive vehicle from Paul Miller VW. Each time, my needs have varied, yet their professional staff has always found the right car and best leasing terms for me. I especially want to cite Peter Franzoni for his customer service - I'll never forget how he went out of his way to pick me up at home in order to bring me to the dealership so I could take delivery of my new car.

Peter Franzoni

JAA82
4/18/2016

"I always have a great experience! "

I just recently leased my second vehicle with Paul Miller VW. It's always a great experience! The customer service is outstanding! Bill Gaffney and Barry Ellison are awesome!

Bill Gaffney and Barry Ellison

mullenman
3/28/2016

"Bought a used Jetta. Feel great about it."

I had a wonderful experience at Paul Miller VW. Everyone was professional and friendly. I worked with Phil Dragon and he was a easy-going and made the whole ordeal of looking for my first car a breeze. I didn't feel pressured at all I got my questions answered I took my time and in the end a drove away with great car.

Abanks07
3/28/2016

"Audi S4"

I had a great experience purchasing my Audi S4 from Paul Miller Volkswagen. If you need a great pre owned car make sure you ask for Phil Drogon!

ajsmb
3/25/2016

"Good buying experience with room for improvement. "

We bought a used car here. It wasn't a VW but they had the card we wanted. Haggling was minimal which was good and the financing guy was nice as well. Didn't feel too smarmy which was a relief. The car had some issues in the end. The interior was quite dirty, I had to re-detail it and removed a ton of grime on the steering wheel, headrests, doors, etc. after an hour of wiping down the car. The electronic trunk release doesn't work as well so we unlock it and then fight to lift the trunk open. The second letdown battery life as dead or it just doesn't work. Only a powertrain warranty offered so we are out of luck for a repair. So all in all not a bad experience, but definitely could've been a little better. Sometimes it's the little details that make the difference.

Peter

Rav4me
3/12/2016

"Excellent car-buying experience"

I'm very happy I drove a little further to the Paul Miller VW dealer to get a good deal on a CPO Tiguan. The whole process before and after the sale went without a hitch. The dealership has a very comfortable atmosphere. If you want to feel relaxed during a car-buying experience, this is definitely the place to go.

Phil Drogon, Kerry Delong, Ryan Gouldey

Amy F.
3/05/2016

"Best Car Experience! "

I bought a used car for my son today from this dealership and everything went amazing. It was so easy and no drama!!!! There was no pressure to buy something that we could not afford. Pro active with a call in the morning to make sure they could help me out with a car before I took the drive in. Car was out and ready for us to look at when we arrived. Very helpful and professional!!!

Michael Sclafani, Kerry Delong

Frank101
3/02/2016

"Recent car purchase"

I recently bought a used car from this dealership, everything went very smooth, salesperson followed up and did everything i asked. Was courteous and responsive through the entire process.

Phil

Mvicente97
2/25/2016

"Very helpful and kind"

He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and let me know every detail about the car. He answered any question I had and informed me on information I didn't even know existed. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable, secure and satisfied with the new car buying process which is usually tedious. I would definitely recommend this deleadship and/ or come here again for my next car.