Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

Vw lover
8/26/2016

"It was great"

The staff was very accomidating and friendly , and up to speed, gave me a great deal. Many options of cars and models to choose from,

Oscar, bill gaffney

Joseph Morandi
8/24/2016

"Excellent sales experience"

Oscar was excellent, he made purchasing a VW Passat for my daughter a pleasurable experience. He understood the specific needs of a parent buying a first time automobile for his 17 year old first born daughter. Saftey and reliability were my primary concerns and Oscar walked me thru all of the available options. Ultimately I wound up with the perfect car at a great price for my little girl. Thank you to Oscar and the whole team at Paul Miller VW. I will be back

Oscar

Wendie Forman
8/22/2016

"Bought from Michigan and it was so easy"

Phil did a wonderful job assisting us in our purchase of the Audi TT! Great communication and simple process! Made our trip from Michigan to purchase this vehicle much easier!

Philip Drogon

80daysatw
8/19/2016

"Professional, Intelligent, Very Detailed , "

Oscar is the BEST. He knows his product.. Calm and Pleasant is Oscar. He went over every feature of the car which left me feeling confident that I knew what I was buying. The dealership is a very peaceful place and with Oscar as my salesman....I couldn't ask for a better experience. I drove away in my new Passat, Very Very Happy.thanks to Oscar. I highly recommend Oscar when you are looking for a car and a pleasant experience.. Barbara

Kerry the Financial Mgr.

Francis Yeager
8/14/2016

"Professional courteous and honest"

Phil was extremely helpful in hashing out a deal with me. As most people I don't have a lot of time in my day to spend in a dealership. Phil was able to work with me on the phone. And presented me with three different options to fit my financial needs. By the time I got to the dealership Phil was outside with the vehicles waiting for me. Couple of handshakes and a few signatures and I was on my way. I would have to say it was one of the most pleasurable and least stressful car buying experiences I've ever had. I highly recommend Phil for all you car buying needs.

Kerry

Sam S
8/11/2016

"Honesty, Professionalizim, and Great Deals!"

I have been to many dealers across NJ and started to loose hope finding an honest and decent dealer/salesman, till I went to Paul Miller VW! Phil is a great salesman and I would recommend anyone looking for a good car with best deal to buy from there.

Kremoli
7/09/2016

"Honest, helpful, and fast "

Oscar was a wonderful salesman. He helped guide us through any questions and concerns, while directing us to our specific needs. He was very knowledgeable and sincere and made my leasing experience pleasant.

Oscar Matamoros

RaeRae
6/21/2016

"No pressure at all. "

Great place to buy a car. Phil was knowledgeable and ready for our appointment with the car out front and all questions answered. After 2 months of car shopping I landed in the right hands of people who care and work hard to make sure you leave happy.

WINDEX
6/15/2016

"Great price with TOP NOTCH SERVICE!"

I drove all the way from Queens, NY to purchase a Hummer H2. From start to finish all went smooth as silk. Phil Drogon was my sales rep. He knew his craft well and was helpful in processing my purchase. Go down to Paul Miller VW and buy a car from him!

E&D B
6/15/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

We purchased a Passat at Paul Miller VW. The experience could not have bee better! The showroom is beautiful, we were greeted courteously, and had all the time to look around at floor models with no pressure. All their staff is great. Special thanks to our sales expert Jeff Brandon. He was particularly courteous, knowledgeable and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We concluded the sale that very day!

Jeff Brandon