Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

tgodon13
8/21/2015

"Smooth deal"

It was a pleasure working with Domingo and the staff at Paul Miller VW. There was never any pressure, they were all very personable and easy to work with. They had the car I wanted and I got a good price on it. Overall I am very pleased with this dealership.

Domingo Iglesias

COA
8/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

Jeff Brandon provided a fantastic experience. He introduced me to service and the entire VW Bernardsville staff. I truly recommend him and look forward to purchasing vehicles from him in the future.

Jeff Brandon

Christina123
8/12/2015

"First lease"

The staff at Paul Miller VW is both very accommodating and knowledgeable. They where able to get me the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Thank you Jeff!!

Jeff Brandon

gbarr
8/11/2015

"purchase of 2015 Tiguan"

My salesman, Domingo Iglesias, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, the 2015 Tiquan, and allowed me to test a number of vehicles. At delivery he thoroughly explained the vehicle's features to me and my son, who will be the primary driver. He also introduced us to the Service staff. In addition, there was no pressure from any of the dealership representatives I dealt with to purchase additional pachages. I was very pleased with my experience.

Domingo Iglesias

E-Golf 2015 Alane
8/05/2015

"Great Dealer!"

I traveled 30 miles as I was interested in the E-Golf. No one locally either had one to view or knew much about it. I was very satisfied with the salesmanship, the great price with both my trade in as well as purchasing my new car. Very accommodating in every aspect of the sales, financing and service dept. I would highly recommend the dealership. It was well worth the trip. See Michael Sclafani very knowledgable of his products. Alane

Michael Sclafani, Kerry

aschlauch19
7/27/2015

"Great experience"

Very friendly staff who helped me through the process of buying a new car. The salesmen and other staff worked hard to make sure I was happy and got the right price.

Phil Drogon

Mehsi
7/03/2015

"The Best Dealership"

First, I would like to extend my deepest apology to Jeff Brandon and Darrel Bernards for misjudging them in my previous review dated June 22, 2015 in regards with purchasing a 2009 Dodge Journey from Paul Miller Volkswagen in Bernardsville, NJ. The vehicle was problematic right from the beginning. However, Darrel and Jeff were very courteous to take the vehicle back even though I purchased the vehicle under “AS IS” condition and waived all types of warranties that I was offered. When I took the car back to the dealership to install the license plates about a week after purchasing it, the vehicle died right in the parking lot and did not start. Even though, the dealership had no obligation to repair the vehicle at no cost, both gentlemen came outside and called the technicians to start the vehicle. They tried and worked diligently to fix the car. But, their attempt was unsuccessful and the car did not turn on. Then, they offered a great deal on a 2015 Volkswagen Jetta to credit me the cost of the Dodge toward the cost of the Jetta. Since it was almost at the end of the business day, we did not complete the transaction. I left the car at the dealership and Jeff drove me home in his personal vehicle. The next day, I went back to the dealership, completed the transaction and drove my new Jetta home. I am hoping that Mr. Miller reads this review to realize that Jeff and Darrell are among of his best and most dedicated sales associates and managers. Paul Miller Volkswagen is the best because of employees like Jeff and Darrel

Jeff Brandon and Darrel Bernards

Mehsi
6/22/2015

"Paul Miller team don't even know you after they sold the Car"

I purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey on 6/18/2015. They promised to flush the vehicle Transmission Fluid prior to finalize the sale upon picking up the car. However, after i signed the documents, I noticed that this service is not listed. I have called the dealership several times and left numerous messages to speak to Jeff Brandon, the sales person, Darrel, the floor Manager, and James Walker, the Service Department Manager, just to find out whether the Trans Fluid has been flushed or not. No one even gave me the courtesy to return my calls. Also, I have discovered a lot of problems with the vehicle after I picked it up. They use nothing but the cheap salesmanship tricks" Oh it is a very good car, buy it” just to sell you the vehicle. After that, they don't even know you. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY VEHICLES FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. You will regret

Randyaudi1
5/30/2015

"Great shopping experience"

Found the car we wanted and got the car for the price we wanted! Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. The car was beautifully detailed when we returned to finalize our purchase.

Barry Ellison

JudyRandy2015
5/30/2015

"Very satisfied "

We were very happy with the entire staff especially used car sales manager Darryl And Barry and Michael for their knowledge and time they took to explain the differences of the Jetta models I don't know who john Oliver is but it would not let me advance the survey without checking his name I worked with the people I have mentioned above Thank you for a great car at a wonderful price with good relationships Randy Aronoff

Johnathan Oliver