Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Good

Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville
Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

"Amazing Service"

Domingo Iglesias and Craig Dotoli were amazing! I was in an accident with my 2012 Passat and on Tuesday was told by insurance it was a total loss. I was completely without a car. I went straight to Bernardsville and Domingo and Craig were on the situation straight away. I was even able to pick up the car that day. Domingo even followed me to drop off my rental and bring me back to the dealership. What a class act. Thanks for all your help and making an incredibly stressful situation bearable.

Domingo Iglesias, Craig Dotoli

"Painless"

Well satisfied with the painless experience of leasing a Jetta from Bill Gaffney at Paul Miller. No pressure, friendly and well informed. Took about 1.5 hours including test drive and picked up car following day.

Bill Gafffney

"Great First Buying Experience"

I was referred to Domingo by a trusted family friend and it was a great decision! After having looked at another dealer I went to visit Domingo and the Paul Miller team and immediately felt like family. Domingo made my first car buying experience as smooth and simple as possible, and worked to meet all my needs, both in what I wanted in a a vehicle and financially. I am so excited to drive my new 2014 Jetta and had such a great experience that my family members have already started speaking with Domingo about purchasing their next car from Paul Miller Volkswagen!

Domingo Iglesias

"2015 Golf"

I am extremely satisfied with my experience of leasing a 2015 Golf. Peter Franzoni kept me updated on the arrival information of my vehicle which I had ordered a few months previously. Peter gave me an excellent introduction to the new Golf's features when I picked it up.

Peter Franzoni

"Paul Miller Volkswagon of Bernardsville"

We were pleased that it was real easy to do business with this dealership specifically with Jeff Brandon. He was knowledgeable and took the time to not only explain the car features but after the sale introduced us to the service department. I was real pleased to know that this dealership offers loaner cars when it's time to bring in your car for service.

Jeff Brandon

"First Service visit since purchasing my 2010 Passat VW "

The appointment was done promptly as scheduled and all was handled well. The service representative Tom, was helpful and came outside with me after the car was finished to help program the Bluetooth cell phone for the car. The car was ready and washed.

Tom

"Leasing a Volkswagon Jetta"

Greeted in a very friendly way by Peter Franzoni. He spent time talking about all of the safety features, let us test drive the vehicle and went over all of the features/options. Very pleasant experience and no pressure. Craig also did a great jon getting all the paper work together for financing. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Peter Franzoni

"Donald Haines"

Just made my life so much easier... He understood my needs and situation and made it a seamless simple process and it was a pleasure to buy from him. Going to recommend a couple friends talk to him as well!!

Jeff Branton

"Thank you SO much!"

Everyone at this dealership did their very best to make us happy when we ran into a little problem with our VW Bug. Andrea & Jamie bent over backwards to shuttle loaner cars to us, Bill reached out to the VW's Regional Office to address our concerns, and Michael did an excellent job putting together our deal for an adorable NEW Beetle Convertible. We even had the opportunity to deal with Mr. Miller himself. He was kind, thoughtful, and wanted to make sure we were happy when we walked out the door. This dealership is the real-deal. They made what seemed like an impossible situation right for us and made a friend for life in the process. Don't go anywhere else! Thanks, Paul Miller VW!

Bill Gaffney, Andrea Ugalde, Jamie Lugo, Michael Sclafani

"Service appointment"

Very pleased with the customer service I received. Everything went well, employees that helped me were courteous. I would get my car serviced there again.

Unsure