Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Bernardsville, New Jersey 07924
Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

ryssan31
3/16/2015

"Recent Buyer of Jetta from Paul Miller"

Overall a great experience. The car runs great so far, Michael gave me extra time to go over every form and its meaning with the family, and Peter walked me through just about all the features of the car on the lot. I look forward to interacting with them on a regular basis.

Michael, Peter

ChrisRichards1003
2/28/2015

"Second Passat purchased from Paul Miller!"

We have been there to investigate and to buy - A GREAT place to go if you want a no pressure experience from a bunch of very nice people! When we arrived with our 2012 Passat which we had purchased through Michael Sclafani he introduced us to Jeff Brandon who in the snowy weather managed to retrieve 3 different Passat models for our test drive and patiently walked us through the variety of financial and purchase options. When we decided - we left while they prepped the car and got some lunch, brought it back and were welcomed in the service area to relax and have our lunch there by the service team. Again the attitude permeates the entire staff. There must be something they are doing right to have two excellent experiences in a row at the same dealership. We certainly have had some nightmares at other places and have walked away thinking "what do these numskulls think they are doing? they can treat us like we're idiots and still convince us to buy? really?" Thanks to Jeff Brandon and Michael Sclafani for the great purchase experience. I have been there fore service 3 times and they were courteous and helpful, always completely explaining they work to be done and finishing the job quickly. You have to go there when you are looking OR when you are buying.

Jeff Brandon, Michael Sclafani

Rodcruz
2/07/2015

"Excellent Salesperson"

The salesperson was outstanding. He made a tremendous effort to meet my needs. Domingo Iglecias took his time to explain every single question I asked and informed me in a professional and friendly manner everything I needed to know to make my decision.

Domingo Iglecias

rpz803ss
12/20/2014

"Right car to buy, Wrong place to buy it"

Purchased used 2008 Passat from Paul Miller VW. I planned on going to DMV to title & register the car. I was told by Craig Dotoli, manager, to register the car at the dealership is the same as if you were to go to DMV. My sales rep Jeff Brandon, nice guy, said the dealership had the title, so I didn't think twice. This car is a gift for a friend who had suffered a brain aneurysm back in 2013, was in the hospital and rehab for 8 months, lost his car and if it weren't for some close friends, he would have lost his house as well. The car cost $7300. The paperwork presented read $7306, (no big deal) car was paid in full. I was then charge an additional $299 to prepare the documents and an additional $25.00 because when P.M. took possession of the car, title wasn't put in dealerships name. Now, Craig is telling me that the car's title will take up to 1 month to get.. This car was a Christmas gift, Craig was aware of that & the story I just explained. I could have had the car's title if I would have went to DMV in the first place. Instead, I was charged an extra $329. I called him out on this, and that I needed the title much sooner then that, Craig promised he will get back to me. I left three messages since then, he hasn't returned any of my calls. It would have been nice to present this car with the title in hand to a friend who it took nearly two years to get his life back. Craig clearly knew what he was doing, and has done this before.. Just look at the reviews."Missing Title - Poor Response "&"If you like a runaround this is the place for you" .. Bad way to do business.

Craig Dotoli, Jeff Brandon

megmul21
12/16/2014

"Made Buying My First Car Easy"

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Domingo. They made buying my first car a fast and easy experience. And I absolutely love my new Jetta.

Domingo Iglesias

PRVW
11/29/2014

"Missing Title - Poor Response "

Bought two VW's in one month from Paul Miller VW, it's been over a month and we are still waiting for our registration of one of the vehicles since they don't have the title as of yet. Is the dealership suppose to have a "title" prior to selling it to the consumer?? I think so! No one seems to care, though they want to move units and charge you $299 for paperwork handling...Poor follow up, promises, promises and promises....and we are still waiting for this title. Ever since Paul Miller took over from Bernardsville VW the experience has gone down hill.

Gil Alvarado

bill k 1941
11/26/2014

"a great experience"

We have purchase three vws from this dealership and we have alwys had high regard the way we were treated. Michael was great to deal with. He treated us as family and was very professional.

MICHAEL SCLAFANI

bachana33
11/26/2014

"Great Experience"

I leased a Passat 2015 1.8T over the weekend and the overall experience and service were awesome. Domingo I. was courteous and patient with my doubts and second-thoughts and allowed me the time and space needed to come to the decision. I traded my old Passat very reasonable price. Awesome experience and the dealership is highly recommended.

Domingo Iglesias

rdamster
11/25/2014

"I'm done with Paul Miller VW"

I'm going to move to a different dealer. Ever since Paul Miller took over from Bernardsville VW the experience has gone down hill. Now they charge a Misc Fee for each service on top of their normal service charges.

Tom

Gregory Gilmore
11/21/2014

"Consummate professionals with the utmost integrity"

Jeff Brandon and Craig Dotoli made our car leasing experience a pleasure! They were both consummate professionals who took the time to address all of our questions and concerns. Most importantly, unlike with some other dealers we visited, Paul Miller VW stood by the details and terms set forth in its ad.

Jeff Brandon, Craig Dotoli