Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

pdm
2/01/2016

"Good Experience"

I got great service and a great price. The rep knew his business and got me a great deal. I would give it a very good reccomendation

Pete

Silverbeetle
2/01/2016

"Shopping for a new car made very easy!"

My silver beetle was 14 years old and I was beginning to be concerned that it might fail me, so I went to Paul Miller of Bernardsville and asked for another silver beetle - a new one. Jeffrey Brandon found me exactly what I was looking for, answered all of my questions and had my new car ready in no time. I am delighted with my new car.

Jeffrey Brandon

Porschebear
1/22/2016

"Paul Miller VW and Mike Sclafani"

Paul Miller always exceeds my expectations. I have been shopping cars there since 2008 but did not buy from Mike till 2012. He always provided great salesman ship and with both of my purchases there, I have to say they are the best experiences I have had at any dealer. The products are great, I have never had service issues, and any problems they have addressed without worry. Would not hesitate to recommend the dealer or the car.

Mike Sclafani

suzanne3
1/22/2016

"Honest and Excellent Customer Service"

My transaction was handled professionally, efficiently and I really believe I got an honest deal on our new cars. Highly recommend Mike and Bill when purchasing an new vehicle!

Mike Sclafani and Bill Gaffney

Boopla
1/08/2016

"Service Department "

I thought I was in good hands puchasing a car from a dealer ship in my comunity. I had all my services done on my car from them. I once hear a customer complaining at the service counter and thought it was a Isolated incident untill they told me I needed breaks on a car that didnt even have 30,000 miles on it . I was first told it was due to my driving . Well I work 20 minutes away from home and most of my commute is highway but I did it , then a survery came and I stated it was disapointing to need new breaks with so little miles they contacted dealership that then said it was rust?? Rust they never said that and why rust it was a new car purchase , I keep it in a garage , if its rust did they have it on a lot too long could that cause it ...Listen I dont know but they didnt care and call Customer Care Please before buying a car you will be on hold at least a hour I tried numerous times it was always the same . Why is customer care so Busy ??? Be careful I!!!

Dave

Cindy
12/31/2015

"Best Dealership EVER!"

My Beetle Convertible was in for its 20,000 mile service, and the attention I received from Andrea and her team in the service department is like no other! They found an issue with my brakes that I didn't even know I had and fixed it without a problem. I also recently spilled milk in the hatch area and the car was STINKY (we started calling the car Stink Bug), and they deodorized it for FREE! No more Stink Bug, and one VERY happy customer! This is not the first time Andrea went WAY above and beyond for me. She's a priceless asset to Paul Miller and I love dealing with her and her whole team. Thanks so, so much for making me feel important and valued as a customer!

Andrea and service team

bruceciccone
12/15/2015

"Encore Performance!!!"

I was so delighted with my experience buying a Touareg from Paul Miller Volkswagon and the quality and performance that the car delivers that I decided to purchase a Jetta Sport for my daughter. Again, Bill Gaffney the manager provided amazing service and Phil Drogon our saleperson oversaw every detail. The process was seamless. Phil explained and reviewed every option with my daughter prior to her driving the car off the lot. He synched her phone and programmed the NAV system - great attention to detail - these guys are the BEST!!!!!

Bill Gaffney, Phil Drogon

tgodon
12/15/2015

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

The had the car I was looking for and gave me a great deal. No high pressure sales. Very friendly staff. Extremely happy with the entire car buying experience.

Domingo Iglesias

Stephanie1969
12/07/2015

"Used car purchase "

Was a little shaky about buying from this dealer because it out of town, I was so wrong. Great dealer great experience! No games everyone was up front. Was presently surprised would not hesitate to buy from Paul Miller again. Domingo the salesman was awesome. Thanks for everything Paul Miller Volkswagen!!!!

Domingo

Gm123
11/26/2015

"Great friendly service, purchased a VW Tiguan."

Barry and all the other staff I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Made the experience of choosing and buying my new car easy and efficient.

Barry Ellison