Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville

Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville Info

Usedcarbuyer
5/23/2016

"Trustworthy staff"

I recently purchased a used Jetta. With the help of sales person Phil, my experience went very smoothly! I would absolutely recommend this dealership to others.

Phil

VWDUBGUY
5/13/2016

"Awesome dealership "

I got in touch with Phil and right from the beginning he was great. I drove a good distance to visit dealership and the ride was worth it. Even after purchasing the car he has been in contact with me to make sure that any pending items are handled. I will go back again. Best car buying experience. I would recommend to a friend.

Aldaine34
5/11/2016

"***Very Good Car Buying Experience ***"

I drove a good distance to do a trade-in for a very recent Audi A6 at Paul Miller VW. Phil Drogon welcomed me outside in my car. He was very professional and made my buying experience very enjoyable. The only down fall to Paul Mill VM was that I think they could have done a little better on my trade in. But never the less Phil made it worth me driving the distance and he was able to make me drive off the lot with this remarkable beast of a car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any one and Phil Drogon is the Sales person you need to see. Thanks again Phil..

1fst20v
5/07/2016

"Best VW dealer on earth"

I don't wright to many reviews but I have to shout this from the top. Paul Miller VW is the best. I do a lot of my own work so took my 2012 GTI in for an oil change, There prices are very good. It only costs a few $$ more than buying the parts at an auto parts store. Had a recall and asked Andria for a price on a few things I know my car needed. (window switch and cam position sensor). Turned out it was the timing chains and not the sensor. She said let me give you a loaner and I will talk to VW for you as my car was only a few thousand miles out of powertrain warranty. She got everything covered was so nice and updated me every step of the way. They really know the meaning of customer service. I had almost given up of VW dealers having a bad exp with one in Rockaway.

Andria

isabella123
5/02/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at Paul Miller VW. Phil Drogon was awesome and made getting my new Golf an easy and enjoyable experience!!! Very happy with my purchase :)

wka80
4/28/2016

"Once again, Paul Miller VW had the right car for me. "

I just leased my third consecutive vehicle from Paul Miller VW. Each time, my needs have varied, yet their professional staff has always found the right car and best leasing terms for me. I especially want to cite Peter Franzoni for his customer service - I'll never forget how he went out of his way to pick me up at home in order to bring me to the dealership so I could take delivery of my new car.

Peter Franzoni

JAA82
4/18/2016

"I always have a great experience! "

I just recently leased my second vehicle with Paul Miller VW. It's always a great experience! The customer service is outstanding! Bill Gaffney and Barry Ellison are awesome!

Bill Gaffney and Barry Ellison

mullenman
3/28/2016

"Bought a used Jetta. Feel great about it."

I had a wonderful experience at Paul Miller VW. Everyone was professional and friendly. I worked with Phil Dragon and he was a easy-going and made the whole ordeal of looking for my first car a breeze. I didn't feel pressured at all I got my questions answered I took my time and in the end a drove away with great car.

Abanks07
3/28/2016

"Audi S4"

I had a great experience purchasing my Audi S4 from Paul Miller Volkswagen. If you need a great pre owned car make sure you ask for Phil Drogon!

ajsmb
3/25/2016

"Good buying experience with room for improvement. "

We bought a used car here. It wasn't a VW but they had the card we wanted. Haggling was minimal which was good and the financing guy was nice as well. Didn't feel too smarmy which was a relief. The car had some issues in the end. The interior was quite dirty, I had to re-detail it and removed a ton of grime on the steering wheel, headrests, doors, etc. after an hour of wiping down the car. The electronic trunk release doesn't work as well so we unlock it and then fight to lift the trunk open. The second letdown battery life as dead or it just doesn't work. Only a powertrain warranty offered so we are out of luck for a repair. So all in all not a bad experience, but definitely could've been a little better. Sometimes it's the little details that make the difference.

Peter