Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Highway,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Performance Honda Info
About Performance Honda

Performance Honda is an 8 time winner of the prestigious Presidents award, presented by Honda and given to dealerships who meet an exceptionally high standard of customer service. We are very active in our local communities around the Cincinnati area. We have represented Honda for over 35 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. We hope you check out our new and used inventory online today at http://www.PerformanceHondaStore.com.

About Performance Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

BrianC
7/15/2016

"New car at a great deal"

I was in the market to buy a new Honda and Conrad helped me to make a decision to buy a new Honda Accord. He was very knowledgeable about the different makes and models, and was willing to schedule around the times I had available. If I ever have to buy another car, I'm going to seek out Conrad.

Conrad Barnes

romain18
6/30/2016

"Execellent service!"

When we first arrived at the dealership, we were greeted right away. He showed us some options we were interested in and a few hours later, we walked out with the car my wife wanted. We couldn't have had better service. Everyone kept on checking on us throughout the whole process and made sure there's nothing that we needed. We had been searching for a car for while and I am so great we saved the best dealership for last! Thank you for everything again! We will definitely be back in the future! Sincerely, Jean and Marie S.

Seith5499
6/23/2016

"What a salesman and deal"

Jason Baker couldn't have been nicer or more informative in making recomendations and informing us on the best vehicle to fit our budget. I have purchased previous Honda vehicles Jason and Richard made our Civic purchase a very pleasant experience. I will tell everybody to see Jason at Performance Honda for a great car and deal.

Jason Baker

Won't be returning
6/02/2016

"Very disappointed -see TSB #12-072"

We have owned 10 Honda's (1) CRX (2) Civics (1) Prelude (2) Accords (2) CR-V's as well as, (2) Acura's. This one will be our last. Performance Honda was aware of TSB #12-072 and did not disclose this to us during our routine maintenance, nor did they send us the letter as the bulletin states that they do. When we questioned them, the service tech stated that they do not have to disclose the service bulletins. Our car in now out of warranty. Our A/C started blowing hot air. Problem is related to TSB 12-072. We had taken it to Performance Honda in the past because the A/C wasn't getting cold. They conveniently do not have this documented in our service records. They now want several hundred's of dollars to repair our Honda. We will be taking our Honda somewhere else for repair, unfortunately at our expense. This will be our last Honda purchase.

July 13, 2016

We are so sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory experience with us. This is obviously not the standard we set here for our customers and we would like to make it up to you. I reached out to you and hope to hear back from you regarding my offer to make up for your experience with us. -Matt Lockwood, General Manager

Andrew
5/19/2016

"Great Sales Experience"

Jason Baker was excellent to work with in purchasing a CRV. If you want a straight shooter, who will answer all of your questions, ask for Jason. Couldn't be happier! Definitely not your "typical car salesman!"

Jason Baker

Gypsydog
5/09/2016

"Misleading"

There was nothing wrong with my car, but the cost of service was 9% above what I was quoted. What are miscellaneous shop supplies? Next time you give an estimate, include shop supplies and tax.

Anna Adams-Buettner
5/02/2016

"The customer is top priority."

My car had a recalled airbag, I drive a 2008 Toyota. I had resistance from all the Toyota dealers in Cincy, but Megan Kolida secured me a replacement appointment well before any other dealer would. The GM, Matt Lockwood, is great for encouraging Ms. Kolida to help me. My next vehicle purchase, or dealership experience, will be with Performance Honda because they seriously care about the customer.

Autolock/dan36
4/30/2016

"My mechanic grand son was right:Honda is the way to go"

I was surprised by the number of nice Hondas to select from. My mechanic grand son recommended Performance Honda and I wasn't disappointed. We had Kenneth Powell (Kool Ken) as our salesperson and he was great and helped us a lot. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We test drove a Honda Accord in which we bought with our grand sons okay. It was a great experience for us as its been over 16 years since our last new car. I highly recommend Performance Honda for your next car.

hondafan
3/31/2016

"Parts keep ending up broken after service appointments"

I have a Honda Accord 2005. I recently brought it in for brake caliper and rotor repair and a couple of times for air bag replacements but when the job(s) were finished, the service advisor told me that my sway bar was "broken" and that my throttle body assembly (controls the cruise control) was also mysteriously cut. Both parts are expensive parts since they are unique to the Honda. I wonder if this is how the dealership keeps people coming back for service, breaking expensive parts so that there is a constant cash flow through the parts & service departments? Maybe the service advisors don't do this explicitly, but I have been in several dealerships where the mechanics destroy parts so that they can keep their jobs. This needs to be investigated.

April 12, 2016

HondaFan, Thank you for your post. As you know, we reached out to you after we learned of your post here. You are a long time customer, and it saddens us that you now have this misconception of our Service Department after many years of trusting us for your vehicles’ maintenance. We are very proud of the strong reputation we have built for our business, and can assure you that we would never conduct business as you describe here. That said, we take your concern seriously. As discussed, we believe that items needing repaired you described are a result of normal wear for a vehicle of that age and mileage. And as stated, we would appreciate the opportunity to show you again that we are worthy of your trust. I look forward to hearing from you. Dan Beahr Service Manager 513-829-6900

Heymikey19
2/24/2016

"lobg time customer treated horribly"

This Honda dealership is horrible for service. I used to take my car there for all my service but never again. I called and scheduled an appt for 8:30. I dropped the car off and at 1:30 When I called to check they still hadnt even looked at it. Not even 20 minutes later they call me back and tell me it's ready to go. They did absolutely no work to my car, couldn't have even looked at it for more than 15 minutes and still proceded to charge me 55 dollars for their techs time. If that's how they want to treat longtime customers I have no problem going elsewhere and I would recommend you did too.

Not sure

March 07, 2016

Michael, I am so sorry to hear about your recent service experience with us. This is obviously not the standard we set here for our customers and I would like to make it up to you. I reached out last week but couldn't get a hold of you. When you get a chance, would you mind giving me a call so we can discuss your experience in further detail? Dan Beahr, Service Manager - 513-829-6900

Reviews of Joe Stenger