Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Highway,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Performance Honda Info
About Performance Honda

Performance Honda is a 8 time winner of the prestigious Presidents award, given by Honda to dealerships who meat an exceptionally high standard of customer service. We are very active in our local communities and proud to be presenting sponsors for the Greater Cincinnati Down Syndrome Association and the Make a Wish golf outings. We have represented Honda for over 35 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please check out our virtual lot at http://PerformanceHondaStore.com.

About Performance Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Gerry T.
3/10/2015

"*BEST* experience among 20 closest Honda dealers"

After going through 20 Honda dealerships across the Cincinnati, Dayton, Florence and Columbus areas in my search for a 2015 Civic LX, the *BEST* experience hands-down came from Performance Honda in Fairfield (www.performancehondastore.com). All the credit goes to Belinda Gribble and her fantastic team: Megan Klopfstein, Jenny Gladwell and Sonya Parker. They were welcoming, respectful and transparent while being aggressive to earn my business with the lowest price. All the other Honda dealerships couldn't do all those things at the same time. The rest were either disrespectful, untruthful when I got there in-person, or really nice but too expensive. If you are in the market for a Honda I encourage you to consider Performance Honda in Fairfield and check to see when Belinda Gribble is there so you can stop in. She tops my list and will easily come back to her for another car.

Sonya Parker

codysorrell
2/14/2015

"exceptional service!! very very happy"

Roger Hahn was by the door when a lady greeted us and then he greeted us with a deliteful smile. This is how everywhere should be instead of walking in the place lost. I was impressed that Roger and his finance specialist did absolutely everything to help me and my fiance out. Not just that but Roger knew his position. He knows what he's selling. I recommend out to anyone that is looking to buy a Honda to please go to performance honda!!

wframbes
2/02/2015

"Kathy and Bill"

It was time for us to get a new car. Our two sons have done business with Walter for a number of years. They told us go see Walter and he will take care of your car needs. We had met Walter a few years ago so know introduction was necessary. He greeted us and ask what we had an interest in. We told him and he introduced us to a fine gentleman , Larry. Larry was easy to work with .Never in over 50 years of buying cars have we ever met a person so knowledgeable about the product. He explained every answer to our questions so that we totally understood. Walter put together the deal for us and we came back the next day to pick up the car. The paper work was quick and easy. Larry had a sign on our new car announcing that this car was for Kathy and Bill from Performance Honda! Boy did we feel special. If other businesses could be as customer aware as Walter and Larry were with us what a wonderful world we would have to shop in. This is the only place you want to buy a car and get a great price and be treated like a KING and QUEEN. Thanks to Walter and Larry. We will be back.

dthomas59
1/09/2015

"Wonderful EASY.....Hassle free"

I started my search online with Sonya. She was very good at keeping in touch but not pushy. I don't enjoy the hassling over the price. So I named a price I didn't want to go over. Sonya sent me pricing on different Pilots for me to consider. On Thurs night I set up to go for a test drive with Roger. I was leaning to the EX Pilot. But I asked Roger if I could test drive the Ex and the EX-L... I left with the EX-L because the deal they offered me well I just couldn't pass it up.. It made no sense to take the EX at that point. I LOVE my new Pilot. Thank you Sonya, and Roger and Jason for making this an easy experience. Also David was very nice to check on us as we were waiting to see Jason.

Sonya Parker and Jason Lake

joeb
1/01/2015

"Wonderful and beyond expectations"

We solicited quotes from five dealers and met with three including Performance in Fairfield. Belinda and Jenny were by far the most helpful. They gave us a reasonable quote. Jenny stayed late to help us. They stood behind their e mail quotes. there were no hidden charges or add on's. (I can't say the same for their competitors with whom we met). This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and I would definitely recommend Performance Honda in Fairfield and these ladies!! Kudos!

ahlamquran
10/30/2014

"Honda Civic"

Frank really made my car buying experience hassle free! I was in and out in no time and was very happy with the service I had received. He was very friendly and honest. I was able to get a great purchase for a great price!

MsDebra
10/27/2014

"Relaxed and easy experience"

I bought a new 2014 Civic EX-L from Performance Honda about a week ago. Stopped in for a test drive but wasn’t planning to buy that day. A friendly and helpful salesman, Amit Kumar, greeted me shortly after I walked into the showroom and arranged the test drive. It turns out that the car I test drove was the exact car I wanted so we starting talking about price and I ended up being offered a price I couldn’t resist. Negotiations from that point were relaxed and easy. Amit was professional, considerate, patient, and respectful. I didn’t feel pressured or deceived. Before I drove off the lot, Amit made sure the car was clean and the gas tank was full then he reviewed the features with me and connected my smartphone with my new Hondalink system. It was the best car purchasing experience I’ve ever had. I definitely recommend Amit and Performance Honda and will be back the next time I’m looking for a new car.

Kristinmontalvosuer
10/07/2014

"Patient, informative, & honest!"

Most people dread car shopping but at this dealer, Amit in particular was not pushy what so ever. He respected our requests, was patient with our indecisiveness, informative with the vehicle, and overall a very friendly guy. He even played with our son and was honest about the pros and cons of the vehicle. Our experience was great and they got the color and model of the van we wanted within 12 hours of our request from Kings Honda whom we refused to give our service to because of how unprofessional and sleazy they were. They matched our prices and financing that USAA provided through their car buying service and we didn't have that pressure to haggle. I will be buying any and all future cars from Amit and his team! Thanks!

sparkssk
9/30/2014

"2nd car purchased in two weeks! Love this place!!"

I highly recommend Performance Honda to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car! Our salesman, Joe Stenger, is an awesome salesman! No pressuring and will work with you on the price. I just purchased a new 2014 Civic about two weeks ago and love it...got an excellent deal! Our daughter also needed a good used car that was dependable to drive back and forth to college everyday. We again spoke to Joe Stenger and he worked with us until we found the perfect vehicle for her. We were able to purchase a used CR-V and she absolutely loves it! Thanks to Joe and his wonderful team at Performance Honda for getting us the vehicles we were needing!! I have to mention the financial officer as well. Jason Lake is a great person and he is there to go over "everything" with you on your loan and doesn't try to pressure you into purchasing extras if you don't want them. He is there for the customer...great guy! I love Performance Honda and will recommend them to our friends and family! Oh the service guys are great too!

Jason Lake

kristina.purnhagen
9/24/2014

"Excellent Experience!"

After an exhaustive search at many of the area Honda dealerships, my husband and I recently bought a Honda Pilot from Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. The lot is expansive, offering many options for each make and model, and the showroom is clean and inviting. We were fortunate to work with Joe Stenger, who is the perfect combination of professional and down to earth. Joe is extremely knowledgeable about the various cars and was beyond helpful when considering our financing. Above all, Joe was pressure-free, and we found him to be genuine and trustworthy. In addition, he was kind, patient, and willing to answer every question that surfaced as we moved through the process. (We tend to ask everything. Twice.) Joe listened to our needs and paired us with the perfect car, all the while making our purchasing experience both comfortable and enjoyable. We highly recommend both Performance Honda and Joe Stenger.

Jason Lake