Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Highway,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Performance Honda Info
About Performance Honda

Performance Honda is an 8 time winner of the prestigious Presidents award, presented by Honda and given to dealerships who meet an exceptionally high standard of customer service. We are very active in our local communities around the Cincinnati area. We have represented Honda for over 35 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. We hope you check out our new and used inventory online today at http://PerformanceHondaStore.com.

About Performance Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Neel
8/11/2015

"Excellent - Happy Customer!"

Purchased a certified pre-owned odyssey from performance honda. We were helped by Mr. Brett Butler. To summarize the experience, it was wonderful. Yes, there were a few minutes of back and forth with the price haggling. But it was definitely a no-pressure dealing and they were genuinely interested to work with us instead of low-balling our offers. I am a keen follower of the car industry and prices and I believe I got a very fair deal. Mr. Brett, our salesman was very honest, polite, personable and professional and I do not think a car salesman could be any better. The finance department was pretty good too and no complaints there. We were not happy with a minor thing with the car, since being used, but they fixed that up quickly for free too. I would definitely go back to performance honda and ask for Mr. Brett if I am in the market for a car again!

Brett Butler

charlie123
8/10/2015

"A long day at Performance"

I recently took my van to Performance Honda for the air bag recall and to get an oil change. I made my appointment and brought the car in on time. I was told it would be an hour and 45 minutes to get done. This surprised me because it clearly states on the recall that it would be only 30 minutes for that and I hope that they could do an oil change in 30 minutes also. So I waited. After 2 hours I noticed my van was sitting in the row of finished cars. So I waited. After another 15 minutes I noticed a service man move my car so he could get another car behind mine out . Then he put my car back in line again. Well I saw enough, I went to the my service guy and asked him if my car was done. He said it was and he had to finish the paperwork. So I went back in and waited. He finally came in with the paperwork and didn't show me the paperwork and said something about my tires were bad or something. He then said have a good day and left. I know I was going to have a good day because I was finally leaving.

Do not see the service agent's picture

SMhomenuk
6/28/2015

"Perfect Jaguar X-Type Sportwagon salesmanship"

We drove over 4 hrs to take a look at a car we had no idea what to expect. Sometimes pictures do not do justice to a car. The car exceeded our expectations as did the salesmanship of Joe Stenger coupled with the help of Mike Collier. I spoke with Mike regarding the car, he let me know that the car was in the shop with some minor details. He assured me that he would let me know when the car was back from maintenance, and he did. I had made arrangements to be at the dealership around 12:30pm on 26th of June 2015. Mike told me he would not be there that day and setup Joe Stenger to be our sales person. we were late by 2 hrs. I called to let him know. when we arrived we let the reception person know we were there to see Joe, He greeted us with a huge smile and a hand shake and gave us his undivided attention for the next several hours. Once we took the car for a drive and decided this was the car we wanted. We struck up a deal and and before we knew it, we were on our way home. This all in less than 2.5 hrs. The car drove superbly with no issues over the next 4 hrs. with rain all the way home. Thank you Joe for being the kind of salesperson everyone looks and hopes to deal with. Thank you Mike for knowing the right sales person to match up with the buyer. This was the best experience we have ever had over the last 46 yrs of purchasing cars. Dealing with so many underhanded dealerships. Thank you Performance Honda.for being the kind of dealership car buyers hope they are going to. I wish both Joe and Mike great success with the work they do and the caring way they do it. Mike & Tom ( gold 2005 Jaguar X-Type Sportwagon)

Gerry T.
3/10/2015

"*BEST* experience among 20 closest Honda dealers"

After going through 20 Honda dealerships across the Cincinnati, Dayton, Florence and Columbus areas in my search for a 2015 Civic LX, the *BEST* experience hands-down came from Performance Honda in Fairfield (www.performancehondastore.com). All the credit goes to Belinda Gribble and her fantastic team: Megan Klopfstein, Jenny Gladwell and Sonya Parker. They were welcoming, respectful and transparent while being aggressive to earn my business with the lowest price. All the other Honda dealerships couldn't do all those things at the same time. The rest were either disrespectful, untruthful when I got there in-person, or really nice but too expensive. If you are in the market for a Honda I encourage you to consider Performance Honda in Fairfield and check to see when Belinda Gribble is there so you can stop in. She tops my list and will easily come back to her for another car.

Sonya Parker

codysorrell
2/14/2015

"exceptional service!! very very happy"

Roger Hahn was by the door when a lady greeted us and then he greeted us with a deliteful smile. This is how everywhere should be instead of walking in the place lost. I was impressed that Roger and his finance specialist did absolutely everything to help me and my fiance out. Not just that but Roger knew his position. He knows what he's selling. I recommend out to anyone that is looking to buy a Honda to please go to performance honda!!

wframbes
2/02/2015

"Kathy and Bill"

It was time for us to get a new car. Our two sons have done business with Walter for a number of years. They told us go see Walter and he will take care of your car needs. We had met Walter a few years ago so know introduction was necessary. He greeted us and ask what we had an interest in. We told him and he introduced us to a fine gentleman , Larry. Larry was easy to work with .Never in over 50 years of buying cars have we ever met a person so knowledgeable about the product. He explained every answer to our questions so that we totally understood. Walter put together the deal for us and we came back the next day to pick up the car. The paper work was quick and easy. Larry had a sign on our new car announcing that this car was for Kathy and Bill from Performance Honda! Boy did we feel special. If other businesses could be as customer aware as Walter and Larry were with us what a wonderful world we would have to shop in. This is the only place you want to buy a car and get a great price and be treated like a KING and QUEEN. Thanks to Walter and Larry. We will be back.

dthomas59
1/09/2015

"Wonderful EASY.....Hassle free"

I started my search online with Sonya. She was very good at keeping in touch but not pushy. I don't enjoy the hassling over the price. So I named a price I didn't want to go over. Sonya sent me pricing on different Pilots for me to consider. On Thurs night I set up to go for a test drive with Roger. I was leaning to the EX Pilot. But I asked Roger if I could test drive the Ex and the EX-L... I left with the EX-L because the deal they offered me well I just couldn't pass it up.. It made no sense to take the EX at that point. I LOVE my new Pilot. Thank you Sonya, and Roger and Jason for making this an easy experience. Also David was very nice to check on us as we were waiting to see Jason.

Sonya Parker and Jason Lake

joeb
1/01/2015

"Wonderful and beyond expectations"

We solicited quotes from five dealers and met with three including Performance in Fairfield. Belinda and Jenny were by far the most helpful. They gave us a reasonable quote. Jenny stayed late to help us. They stood behind their e mail quotes. there were no hidden charges or add on's. (I can't say the same for their competitors with whom we met). This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and I would definitely recommend Performance Honda in Fairfield and these ladies!! Kudos!

ahlamquran
10/30/2014

"Honda Civic"

Frank really made my car buying experience hassle free! I was in and out in no time and was very happy with the service I had received. He was very friendly and honest. I was able to get a great purchase for a great price!

MsDebra
10/27/2014

"Relaxed and easy experience"

I bought a new 2014 Civic EX-L from Performance Honda about a week ago. Stopped in for a test drive but wasn’t planning to buy that day. A friendly and helpful salesman, Amit Kumar, greeted me shortly after I walked into the showroom and arranged the test drive. It turns out that the car I test drove was the exact car I wanted so we starting talking about price and I ended up being offered a price I couldn’t resist. Negotiations from that point were relaxed and easy. Amit was professional, considerate, patient, and respectful. I didn’t feel pressured or deceived. Before I drove off the lot, Amit made sure the car was clean and the gas tank was full then he reviewed the features with me and connected my smartphone with my new Hondalink system. It was the best car purchasing experience I’ve ever had. I definitely recommend Amit and Performance Honda and will be back the next time I’m looking for a new car.

Reviews of Joe Stenger