Performance Honda

Performance Honda

Call
Performance Honda Info
About Performance Honda

Performance Honda is a 8 time winner of the prestigious Presidents award, given by Honda to dealerships who meat an exceptionally high standard of customer service. We are very active in our local communities and proud to be presenting sponsors for the Greater Cincinnati Down Syndrome Association and the Make a Wish golf outings. We have represented Honda for over 35 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please check out our virtual lot at http://PerformanceHondaStore.com.

About Performance Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Patient, informative, & honest!"

Most people dread car shopping but at this dealer, Amit in particular was not pushy what so ever. He respected our requests, was patient with our indecisiveness, informative with the vehicle, and overall a very friendly guy. He even played with our son and was honest about the pros and cons of the vehicle. Our experience was great and they got the color and model of the van we wanted within 12 hours of our request from Kings Honda whom we refused to give our service to because of how unprofessional and sleazy they were. They matched our prices and financing that USAA provided through their car buying service and we didn't have that pressure to haggle. I will be buying any and all future cars from Amit and his team! Thanks!

"2nd car purchased in two weeks! Love this place!!"

I highly recommend Performance Honda to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car! Our salesman, Joe Stenger, is an awesome salesman! No pressuring and will work with you on the price. I just purchased a new 2014 Civic about two weeks ago and love it...got an excellent deal! Our daughter also needed a good used car that was dependable to drive back and forth to college everyday. We again spoke to Joe Stenger and he worked with us until we found the perfect vehicle for her. We were able to purchase a used CR-V and she absolutely loves it! Thanks to Joe and his wonderful team at Performance Honda for getting us the vehicles we were needing!! I have to mention the financial officer as well. Jason Lake is a great person and he is there to go over "everything" with you on your loan and doesn't try to pressure you into purchasing extras if you don't want them. He is there for the customer...great guy! I love Performance Honda and will recommend them to our friends and family! Oh the service guys are great too!

Jason Lake

"Excellent Experience!"

After an exhaustive search at many of the area Honda dealerships, my husband and I recently bought a Honda Pilot from Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. The lot is expansive, offering many options for each make and model, and the showroom is clean and inviting. We were fortunate to work with Joe Stenger, who is the perfect combination of professional and down to earth. Joe is extremely knowledgeable about the various cars and was beyond helpful when considering our financing. Above all, Joe was pressure-free, and we found him to be genuine and trustworthy. In addition, he was kind, patient, and willing to answer every question that surfaced as we moved through the process. (We tend to ask everything. Twice.) Joe listened to our needs and paired us with the perfect car, all the while making our purchasing experience both comfortable and enjoyable. We highly recommend both Performance Honda and Joe Stenger.

Jason Lake

"Great Experience!"

Roger was great to work with in finding our new van. He met with us a couple of times, was very patient in answering all our questions, had great follow-through, and ultimately found us a great van for our needs and at a great price. Also, he got us a fair amount for our trade. If you are interested in a new or used car, head to Performance Honda and ask for Roger Hahn, you won't be disappointed.

"Wonderful Salesman!"

This was my first time purchasing a new car. I love Honda's and Joe helped me get exactly what I wanted, a 2014 Honda Civic EX. He was very friendly, upfront with the price and he didn't try to sale me extra options I didn't want...he gave me exactly what I asked for and I got my Civic at a great price at a really good interest rate! If you looking for a car, go to Performance Honda and ask for Joe Stenger!! Thanks Joe, I will definitely be back when it's time to purchase another car!!

"Wonderful service!"

Jason was wonderful to work with. All of my questions were answered and I walked out happy and with a new car. I would recommend performance honda to anyone and look forward to purchasing future vehicles with them!

Jason Baker

"Great experience"

Did a great job on getting me a competitive price on my new Accord. I would recommend him to anybody looking for new or used.

"They are awesome!"

They just sold me a 2015 Fit and the whole experience from start to finish was awesome! Sarah Hursell and Belinda Gribble helped me get the car I wanted, at the best price around! Free car washes for life and a free first tank of gas, too? Yes, please. They also came and picked me up so that I could get my car the minute it was in stock. You cannot beat that kind of customer service!

Sarah Hursell

"Purchasing a car"

I had a great, friendly experience recently at Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. Jason Baker was my salesman and he helped put me in a car I am very happy with. This dealership also helped me get a better rate through their bank which helped me with the purchase. I am excited to take advantage of the free car washes they provide, and look forward to a long standing relationship with this dealership.

Jason Baker

"Great service Accord"

I had email correspondence with both Jennifer and Megan prior to coming in. I was quoted a price. Upon arriving, I was greated by many and felt welcome. Both Jennifer and Megan were helpful and answered all my questions. I even received a follow up from Megan the next day. I love my new car!! The dealership is easy to work with and has kind, knowledgable staff.

Reviews of Joe Stenger