Performance Honda

Jenny Gladwell

Richard Benaidrene, Finance Manager, Performance Honda

Richard Benaidrene

July 20, 2017

"Very pleasant buying experience."

- ray1953

My wife and I had a very pleasant buying experience at Performance Honda mainly due to our Sales Person, Marissa Bowman. She continued to stick with me and provide me with all thr information I requested for almost two months of negotiations and ultimately got me the deal that was exceptable to me.

May 26, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service and Salesperson"

- Jacairnes

I worked with Ken Powell at this dealership and had an amazing experience. He helped me through everything including what I thought would be impossible. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable addition to the Performance Honda team, and I am very glad he approached me to offer his help.

Ken Powell
Richard Benaidrene

May 25, 2017

"Dave Berninig"

- Customer

Our family had a horrible experice at this dealership. Although our salesman was extremely polite and very helpful, the new cars sales manager (Dave Berninig) was not. Before we were even able to compare quotes from a different dealership, Dave had told us that he was not desperate for our business and that we should leave. All of this was in result to a price comparison we had received from a different dealer. We are a current owner of a new Honda and we were so excited to get another new Honda once again. Dave was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional. Not only did he cause a scene in the waiting area, but also in front of our young family. We will not be returning to this dealership nor will we refer any of our family or friends to visit there either. This was the worst experience we have ever had at a dealership thanks to Dave.

Dave Berning