Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Highway,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Performance Honda Info
About Performance Honda

Performance Honda is an 8 time winner of the prestigious Presidents award, presented by Honda and given to dealerships who meet an exceptionally high standard of customer service. We are very active in our local communities around the Cincinnati area. We have represented Honda for over 35 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. We hope you check out our new and used inventory online today at http://www.PerformanceHondaStore.com.

About Performance Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Andrew
5/19/2016

"Great Sales Experience"

Jason Baker was excellent to work with in purchasing a CRV. If you want a straight shooter, who will answer all of your questions, ask for Jason. Couldn't be happier! Definitely not your "typical car salesman!"

Jason Baker

Gypsydog
5/09/2016

"Misleading"

There was nothing wrong with my car, but the cost of service was 9% above what I was quoted. What are miscellaneous shop supplies? Next time you give an estimate, include shop supplies and tax.

Anna Adams-Buettner
5/02/2016

"The customer is top priority."

My car had a recalled airbag, I drive a 2008 Toyota. I had resistance from all the Toyota dealers in Cincy, but Megan Kolida secured me a replacement appointment well before any other dealer would. The GM, Matt Lockwood, is great for encouraging Ms. Kolida to help me. My next vehicle purchase, or dealership experience, will be with Performance Honda because they seriously care about the customer.

Autolock/dan36
4/30/2016

"My mechanic grand son was right:Honda is the way to go"

I was surprised by the number of nice Hondas to select from. My mechanic grand son recommended Performance Honda and I wasn't disappointed. We had Kenneth Powell (Kool Ken) as our salesperson and he was great and helped us a lot. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We test drove a Honda Accord in which we bought with our grand sons okay. It was a great experience for us as its been over 16 years since our last new car. I highly recommend Performance Honda for your next car.

hondafan
3/31/2016

"Parts keep ending up broken after service appointments"

I have a Honda Accord 2005. I recently brought it in for brake caliper and rotor repair and a couple of times for air bag replacements but when the job(s) were finished, the service advisor told me that my sway bar was "broken" and that my throttle body assembly (controls the cruise control) was also mysteriously cut. Both parts are expensive parts since they are unique to the Honda. I wonder if this is how the dealership keeps people coming back for service, breaking expensive parts so that there is a constant cash flow through the parts & service departments? Maybe the service advisors don't do this explicitly, but I have been in several dealerships where the mechanics destroy parts so that they can keep their jobs. This needs to be investigated.

April 12, 2016

HondaFan, Thank you for your post. As you know, we reached out to you after we learned of your post here. You are a long time customer, and it saddens us that you now have this misconception of our Service Department after many years of trusting us for your vehicles’ maintenance. We are very proud of the strong reputation we have built for our business, and can assure you that we would never conduct business as you describe here. That said, we take your concern seriously. As discussed, we believe that items needing repaired you described are a result of normal wear for a vehicle of that age and mileage. And as stated, we would appreciate the opportunity to show you again that we are worthy of your trust. I look forward to hearing from you. Dan Beahr Service Manager 513-829-6900

Heymikey19
2/24/2016

"lobg time customer treated horribly"

This Honda dealership is horrible for service. I used to take my car there for all my service but never again. I called and scheduled an appt for 8:30. I dropped the car off and at 1:30 When I called to check they still hadnt even looked at it. Not even 20 minutes later they call me back and tell me it's ready to go. They did absolutely no work to my car, couldn't have even looked at it for more than 15 minutes and still proceded to charge me 55 dollars for their techs time. If that's how they want to treat longtime customers I have no problem going elsewhere and I would recommend you did too.

Not sure

March 07, 2016

Michael, I am so sorry to hear about your recent service experience with us. This is obviously not the standard we set here for our customers and I would like to make it up to you. I reached out last week but couldn't get a hold of you. When you get a chance, would you mind giving me a call so we can discuss your experience in further detail? Dan Beahr, Service Manager - 513-829-6900

ODNT
2/24/2016

"Very best, most efficient, AUTO BUYING experience EVER!!!."

...and that is a "BIG" declaration, considering I have been negotiating for both new and used vehicles, for over sixty years....and "holding"! Last month we began an online search for a new Honda Accord, leaning, favorably, however, toward a dealer we had, very successfully, used in the recent past. In our fast changing world, it was, "early on", apparent that the "business model" for our previous, straight forward, "warm and fuzzy" Honda Dealer had changed dramatically. Starting over, from "square one", it became increasingly clear, each day, that Performance Honda, Fairfield, offered, "hands down", the very best deal and easiest "business model" to work with. Jennifer Gladwell, and Sonya Parker-Rains, of Internet Sales, and Richard Benaidrene, Finance, were simply AMAZING! We strongly suggest You begin any auto search, regardless of brand, with Jenny G. You will be refreshed about pursuing an onerous, but unnecessarily complex, task. Most Sincerely, dan white

February 25, 2016

Dan, thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with us here at Performance Honda. We really appreciate you suggesting us to other friends and family. Congrats on the new purchase!

gurudev9434
8/26/2015

"Price quote"

price was agreed by sales person. i was about to leave to get the card. and Manager call and tell that we can not give to agreed price because the accessory on van already install which i don't want but they say i still have to pay for that accessory. which was not told by sales person please stay away from performance Honda

September 18, 2015

We’re sorry you did not have a great experience, and for any confusion. Our records show that you initially inquired online about a specific Honda Odyssey EXL and received a very attractive price quote on that specific vehicle. However, when you visited our dealership, you selected another Odyssey that had additional optional equipment and therefore a higher price. We don’t believe that our staff promised to sell you the higher priced vehicle at the price originally quoted to you on the lesser equipped vehicle. We understand that you did not want the extra equipment accessories on the second vehicle you chose, but hope you understand that we can’t offer that vehicle at the price of the lesser equipped vehicle. We would like the opportunity to meet your vehicle needs at a price that is fair for all. We’ve been unable to reach you, but please reach out to us and we will work something out. Thanks, Matt Lockwood - GM

Neel
8/11/2015

"Excellent - Happy Customer!"

Purchased a certified pre-owned odyssey from performance honda. We were helped by Mr. Brett Butler. To summarize the experience, it was wonderful. Yes, there were a few minutes of back and forth with the price haggling. But it was definitely a no-pressure dealing and they were genuinely interested to work with us instead of low-balling our offers. I am a keen follower of the car industry and prices and I believe I got a very fair deal. Mr. Brett, our salesman was very honest, polite, personable and professional and I do not think a car salesman could be any better. The finance department was pretty good too and no complaints there. We were not happy with a minor thing with the car, since being used, but they fixed that up quickly for free too. I would definitely go back to performance honda and ask for Mr. Brett if I am in the market for a car again!

Brett Butler

charlie123
8/10/2015

"A long day at Performance"

I recently took my van to Performance Honda for the air bag recall and to get an oil change. I made my appointment and brought the car in on time. I was told it would be an hour and 45 minutes to get done. This surprised me because it clearly states on the recall that it would be only 30 minutes for that and I hope that they could do an oil change in 30 minutes also. So I waited. After 2 hours I noticed my van was sitting in the row of finished cars. So I waited. After another 15 minutes I noticed a service man move my car so he could get another car behind mine out . Then he put my car back in line again. Well I saw enough, I went to the my service guy and asked him if my car was done. He said it was and he had to finish the paperwork. So I went back in and waited. He finally came in with the paperwork and didn't show me the paperwork and said something about my tires were bad or something. He then said have a good day and left. I know I was going to have a good day because I was finally leaving.

Do not see the service agent's picture

September 18, 2015

We regret we did not exceed your expectations on your recent service visit. While the repairs may take a shorter time to actually complete, we had a high volume of service customers which is why we provided a longer time estimate to complete the repairs. Clearly we did not do a good job of keeping you up to date with the status of your vehicle and for that, we sincerely apologize. We would like to offer you your next oil change at no charge. Please present this response to your advisor when making your appointment. Thanks, Matt Lockwood - GM

Reviews of Megan Kolida