Performance Honda

Performance Honda
Call
Performance Honda Info
About Performance Honda

Performance Honda is a 8 time winner of the prestigious Presidents award, given by Honda to dealerships who meat an exceptionally high standard of customer service. We are very active in our local communities and proud to be presenting sponsors for the Greater Cincinnati Down Syndrome Association and the Make a Wish golf outings. We have represented Honda for over 35 years in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please check out our virtual lot at http://PerformanceHondaStore.com.

About Performance Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Wonderful Salesman!"

This was my first time purchasing a new car. I love Honda's and Joe helped me get exactly what I wanted, a 2014 Honda Civic EX. He was very friendly, upfront with the price and he didn't try to sale me extra options I didn't want...he gave me exactly what I asked for and I got my Civic at a great price at a really good interest rate! If you looking for a car, go to Performance Honda and ask for Joe Stenger!! Thanks Joe, I will definitely be back when it's time to purchase another car!!

"Wonderful service!"

Jason was wonderful to work with. All of my questions were answered and I walked out happy and with a new car. I would recommend performance honda to anyone and look forward to purchasing future vehicles with them!

Jason Baker

"Great experience"

Did a great job on getting me a competitive price on my new Accord. I would recommend him to anybody looking for new or used.

"They are awesome!"

They just sold me a 2015 Fit and the whole experience from start to finish was awesome! Sarah Hursell and Belinda Gribble helped me get the car I wanted, at the best price around! Free car washes for life and a free first tank of gas, too? Yes, please. They also came and picked me up so that I could get my car the minute it was in stock. You cannot beat that kind of customer service!

Sarah Hursell

"Purchasing a car"

I had a great, friendly experience recently at Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. Jason Baker was my salesman and he helped put me in a car I am very happy with. This dealership also helped me get a better rate through their bank which helped me with the purchase. I am excited to take advantage of the free car washes they provide, and look forward to a long standing relationship with this dealership.

Jason Baker

"Great service Accord"

I had email correspondence with both Jennifer and Megan prior to coming in. I was quoted a price. Upon arriving, I was greated by many and felt welcome. Both Jennifer and Megan were helpful and answered all my questions. I even received a follow up from Megan the next day. I love my new car!! The dealership is easy to work with and has kind, knowledgable staff.

"Excellent sales experience for our CR-V purchase"

Everyone with whom we came into contact at Performance Honda was welcoming and friendly. We had a great experience with Amit, who sold us our new CR-V. The entire process was easily handled. Amit Kumar was efficient and very knowledgeable in explaining all the choices and decisions that needed to be made by us. We highly recommend Performance Honda to all our friends and family members.

"Couldn't be happier!"

I had been planning on purchasing a new car in late May, but when my car (a 21 year old vehicle), started acting up and needed some pretty extensive work, I moved the purchase date of my car up a month. Megan was so wonderful through everything and really helped to get everything squared away for me in just three short days. She handled my 10,000 questions with precision and kindness. I could not be happier with my new Honda purchase and will recommend everyone go see Megan!

"I would like to give a 5 star excellent service to mr ken..."

I would like to give a 5 star excellent service to mr ken tatsuno.when I called two days ago about the used Honda civic that saw on line I was very happy that he answered the phone because he sold me the car probably from our first conversation .he was very professional .patient and very knowledgeable he gave me all the info that I needed over the phone and gave me appointment to see the car on his work day .he also sent me email confirmation about our appointment when I went to see the car he was very very nice ,caring and professional he answered all my questions and spend plenty of time with me and helped me to buy the car after many years of hesitation to change my old car .thank you mr tatsuno and I will come again and see you if myself ,family or friends need a car because I will know they will be in good hands .mr tatsuno deserve to be promoted to the top position at Honda because he really deserve it .thanks

"Ken was wonderful to work with! He was patient and kind..."

Ken was wonderful to work with! He was patient and kind - very honest. He made the buying experience pleasurable and treated us like guests in his home!

Joe Stenger