Performance Honda

Joe Stenger

Jenny Gladwell, Sales, Performance Honda

Jenny Gladwell

July 26, 2017

"The best car buying experience ever"

- Dave C

Originally purchased a new car from Jeff Wyler, WHAT A MISTAKE !!!! Had 2 scratches in bumper, waited a week for the car to be repaired, Didn't deliver, so I backed out on the deal. Went to Performance Honda the next evening a few minutes before closing time, Talked to Dave Berning and Brandon Odom about the exact car I was looking for. A few minutes later had it pulled up for me to look at. Dave Called back the next morning, advised me everything was all set, A few hours later, I pulled up to the dealership, and I was amazed that they had my car with a sign in the front windshield with my name in big bold letters. Eric Meyer in Sales took the time and went over the car in detail and answered any questions I had. Roger Hahn from Finance, was very helpful going overall the warranty options with me. Dave, Brandon , Eric, and Roger went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure my car buying experience was EXCEPTIONAL. Simply the best customer service experience in the purchase of a vehicle you will ever find is at Performance Honda in Fairfield.

Roger Hahn
Dave Berning
Other Employees : Eric Meyer, Brandon Odom

July 20, 2017

"Very pleasant buying experience."

- ray1953

My wife and I had a very pleasant buying experience at Performance Honda mainly due to our Sales Person, Marissa Bowman. She continued to stick with me and provide me with all thr information I requested for almost two months of negotiations and ultimately got me the deal that was exceptable to me.

May 26, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service and Salesperson"

- Jacairnes

I worked with Ken Powell at this dealership and had an amazing experience. He helped me through everything including what I thought would be impossible. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable addition to the Performance Honda team, and I am very glad he approached me to offer his help.

Ken Powell