Performance Toyota

Performance Toyota
Call
Performance Toyota Info
About Performance Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Performance Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Such a relief"

We had to buy a minivan because we are expecting our third child and have to have more space to accommodate all our kids! I was stressed about what to buy and how much we'd have to spend. Performance Toyota was our first stop (since we were also going to be trading in my old Toyota Camry), and I am so thankful we started there. Laura Gibson put a lot of work into finding the best van for us, and I think we got a great deal. First of all, it is hard to top the Sienna for ease, comfort, and roominess. But also, we looked at a few older models from a used car dealer, and the price difference between their vans and a new one from Performance was negligible. We are really happy with our Sienna. Thank you, Laura!

"Fantastic"

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. I've dealt with many and know the difference between an exceptional one and a bad one. Toyota Performance is hands down, the best car-buying experience I've ever had! I will definitely be back. I'd recommend it to all of my family and friends.

Nicole Robens

June 09, 2014

Thank you very much! Jeff is a great guy to work with!

"I can't believe I'm recommending a car dealer"

Being honest, I don't trust car dealers. I've worked in broadcasting for a number of years and met more than my fair share of less than reputable people in the car sales industry. So the fact I'm writing a review praising a car dealership so highly even surprises me. I went to the dealership because I had found a used car online that I wanted to purchase. When I arrived, the person I had dealt with online told me they had sold the Prius the night prior but their online records hadn't been updated. She apologized profusely and then when I was preparing to leave told me that I needed to see something before I left. They had just lowered prices on a NEW 2013 Prius to the point it was actually less than the used car I had planned to purchase. I have bad credit from a previous incident in my life and yet they were able to find me an incredible interest rate for a loan to get the car. I never believed I would have a new car. I never believed I could afford one. I also never believed I'd meet a car salesperson like Shandra who went above and beyond to help me out. I would recommend them to anyone.

Shandra Benson, Buddy

June 09, 2014

Jason, it was a pleasure working with you. Shandra moved over into the service department, so when you come in for your Toyotacare, make sure you say hi to her!

"I would have given all Greats/5s, because working with..."

I would have given all Greats/5s, because working with Jerry Melton the sales person was awesome. But the finance guy was a total jerk, not friendly at all, not at all willing to answer the one question I had. It will be difficult for me to recommend Performance Toyota because I know everyone has to go through the finance department, even if you don't finance and I would not wish that on anyone!

Jerry Melton

June 09, 2014

Thanks for your review, we love Jerry Melton too! We would love to address any concerns you may have in an effort to improve and streamline our process. Is there a way to contact you so that me we help?

"Sam made my car buying experience absolutely easy. I..."

Sam made my car buying experience absolutely easy. I found him to be trustworthy and friendly. He did not push me to buy a car that I didn't want and I felt like he understood my needs and budget. I would definitely recommend Sam to friends and family or would buy another car from him in the future.I have driven so many SUVs during this car buying process and love my new Toyota Highlander!

"My husband and I went to Performance Toyota 30 minutes..."

My husband and I went to Performance Toyota 30 minutes prior to them opening to look at a car before going to buy a a different car (same model) at another dealership. The other dealership had a car that was one year newer, but with 30,000 more miles; the prices for both cars were the same - yes, despite being 30,000 miles lower at Performance Toyota. We obviously ended up buying the car from Jimmy Rooker. He was very helpful and even filled our gas tank up before we left! I would highly recommend this dealership and Jimmy as your salesperson. The process took a couple of hours, but we were able to negotiate our trade-in and left happily with our new (to us) Toyota!

"The dealership was very much a positive experience. Sam..."

The dealership was very much a positive experience. Sam helped me decide which model car to purchase and then searched for a car that fit what we wanted. I believe I paid a fair price for the vehicle and got a good price for my trade-in. I would recommend this dealership...I have already recommended this dealership and this salesman to my friends.

"I have had work done here in the past and to date I have..."

I have had work done here in the past and to date I have no problems with the service or the job preformed. Everyone was polite and respectful. Great service and work.

"David Sees has serviced my vehicles for many years and he..."

David Sees has serviced my vehicles for many years and he is an exceptional service manager. He is honest and extremely knowledgeable and I definitely trust his recommendations. He is the reason I service my vehicles at Performance Toyota. I highly recommend him!!

"My wife and I visited Performance Toyota to look at a..."

My wife and I visited Performance Toyota to look at a used 2013 Camry that I had seen on their website. Visiting a car dealership is not my idea of a fun afternoon. I located the car easily on the dealership lot and Mr. Wooten, salesman, approached us as we were looking it over. He was very friendly and straightforward. The whole process took about 3 hours and the dealership was fairly busy that afternoon. My attempt at price negotiation was not successful but the end price was fair and below blue book. Less would have been better as it always is. We planned to pay 2/3 cash and had arranged to finance the remaining 1/3 through our bank but Steve and the Finance Manager, Aaron, offered to match the our 1.79% rate if we financed through Toyota. We agreed to do this in order to avoid having to go to the bank and do paperwork, etc. They let us take the car home and bring a check back the next day which was refreshingly unexpected. My only regret is agreeing to by the car and paying for it before having the front bumper cleaned of bug residue and buffed out. We were told this would be done before leaving the dealership and it wasn't. Mr. Wooten did offer detailing services if we wanted to bring it back later in the week. Hopefully, this will happen but I will not be surprised if it doesn't. I didn't like being offered a bunch of expensive "add-ons" during the paperwork process. If I want them, I'll ask. We did purchase an extended warranty as we bought a USED car and were given a discount on that. I'd rate the whole experience as GOOD. For me to rate Excellent the car would need to have been $500 less than we paid or the warranty just thrown in as part of the deal. The cleaning and buffing would need to have been done before we left the lot as we were told and the car should have had a full tank of gas rather then just a half tank when we left.

Steve Wooten

February 13, 2014

Thank you for your review! Please do bring the vehicle in so that we can take care of that front end for you, all of our cars leave detailed to the level we would want to drive. Our pure pricing on used cars is designed with the customer in mind, to give you the peace of mind knowing that there aren't any better deals out there for that particular car. Please let us know what we can do for you; we don't want a one time customer, we want to earn your business for life.

Laura Gibson