Performance Toyota

Performance Toyota

Call
Performance Toyota Info
About Performance Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Performance Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Worst Experience EVER"

David Handley was the rudest sales person I have ever dealt with. So arrogant and acted like he was doing us a favor by even breathing. First I told him 3 days prior to us coming to Performance Toyota that we would have some negative equity trading in my 4 Runner, he said it would not be a problem and could make it work. Second I let him know that I had a small dent/scratch on the left fender that I was told equaled to about $1000. David then told me (in writing) that his dealership could fix it for way cheaper than I could and that $1000 would in no way effect the trade-in value. 3rd we start driving the almost 2 hours it takes to get to Memphis from my house and as we were pulling on to Winchester (I had told him what time we were going to be there) he calls and says they had sold the car I was coming to buy. So we get there and we test drive another 2013 Camry that was on sale like the one we had originally wanted. We liked it and decided to get some numbers. He then raised the price of the vehicle, and gave us about 4K less than was originally talked about for my 4 runner. He then started telling us well it is damaged and you should have known we couldn't give you full trade in. I HAD TOLD HIM 3 DAYS PRIOR THAT MY CAR WAS DAMAGED AND THE AMOUNT WHICH HE TOLD ME WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE VALUE. It may just me being naïve and wanting to get something with better gas mileage however I felt lied to just so we would come to his place of business. I will say it again worst customer service I have ever had and a completely waste of time. NEVER buy from this dealership!

"Such a relief"

We had to buy a minivan because we are expecting our third child and have to have more space to accommodate all our kids! I was stressed about what to buy and how much we'd have to spend. Performance Toyota was our first stop (since we were also going to be trading in my old Toyota Camry), and I am so thankful we started there. Laura Gibson put a lot of work into finding the best van for us, and I think we got a great deal. First of all, it is hard to top the Sienna for ease, comfort, and roominess. But also, we looked at a few older models from a used car dealer, and the price difference between their vans and a new one from Performance was negligible. We are really happy with our Sienna. Thank you, Laura!

"Fantastic"

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. I've dealt with many and know the difference between an exceptional one and a bad one. Toyota Performance is hands down, the best car-buying experience I've ever had! I will definitely be back. I'd recommend it to all of my family and friends.

Nicole Robens

June 09, 2014

Thank you very much! Jeff is a great guy to work with!

"I can't believe I'm recommending a car dealer"

Being honest, I don't trust car dealers. I've worked in broadcasting for a number of years and met more than my fair share of less than reputable people in the car sales industry. So the fact I'm writing a review praising a car dealership so highly even surprises me. I went to the dealership because I had found a used car online that I wanted to purchase. When I arrived, the person I had dealt with online told me they had sold the Prius the night prior but their online records hadn't been updated. She apologized profusely and then when I was preparing to leave told me that I needed to see something before I left. They had just lowered prices on a NEW 2013 Prius to the point it was actually less than the used car I had planned to purchase. I have bad credit from a previous incident in my life and yet they were able to find me an incredible interest rate for a loan to get the car. I never believed I would have a new car. I never believed I could afford one. I also never believed I'd meet a car salesperson like Shandra who went above and beyond to help me out. I would recommend them to anyone.

Shandra Benson, Buddy

June 09, 2014

Jason, it was a pleasure working with you. Shandra moved over into the service department, so when you come in for your Toyotacare, make sure you say hi to her!

"I would have given all Greats/5s, because working with..."

I would have given all Greats/5s, because working with Jerry Melton the sales person was awesome. But the finance guy was a total jerk, not friendly at all, not at all willing to answer the one question I had. It will be difficult for me to recommend Performance Toyota because I know everyone has to go through the finance department, even if you don't finance and I would not wish that on anyone!

Jerry Melton

June 09, 2014

Thanks for your review, we love Jerry Melton too! We would love to address any concerns you may have in an effort to improve and streamline our process. Is there a way to contact you so that me we help?

"Sam made my car buying experience absolutely easy. I..."

Sam made my car buying experience absolutely easy. I found him to be trustworthy and friendly. He did not push me to buy a car that I didn't want and I felt like he understood my needs and budget. I would definitely recommend Sam to friends and family or would buy another car from him in the future.I have driven so many SUVs during this car buying process and love my new Toyota Highlander!

"My husband and I went to Performance Toyota 30 minutes..."

My husband and I went to Performance Toyota 30 minutes prior to them opening to look at a car before going to buy a a different car (same model) at another dealership. The other dealership had a car that was one year newer, but with 30,000 more miles; the prices for both cars were the same - yes, despite being 30,000 miles lower at Performance Toyota. We obviously ended up buying the car from Jimmy Rooker. He was very helpful and even filled our gas tank up before we left! I would highly recommend this dealership and Jimmy as your salesperson. The process took a couple of hours, but we were able to negotiate our trade-in and left happily with our new (to us) Toyota!

"The dealership was very much a positive experience. Sam..."

The dealership was very much a positive experience. Sam helped me decide which model car to purchase and then searched for a car that fit what we wanted. I believe I paid a fair price for the vehicle and got a good price for my trade-in. I would recommend this dealership...I have already recommended this dealership and this salesman to my friends.

"I have had work done here in the past and to date I have..."

I have had work done here in the past and to date I have no problems with the service or the job preformed. Everyone was polite and respectful. Great service and work.

"David Sees has serviced my vehicles for many years and he..."

David Sees has serviced my vehicles for many years and he is an exceptional service manager. He is honest and extremely knowledgeable and I definitely trust his recommendations. He is the reason I service my vehicles at Performance Toyota. I highly recommend him!!

Reviews of Laura Gibson