Performance Toyota

Performance Toyota
Call
Performance Toyota Info
About Performance Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Performance Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"This is my second lease and my 4th vehicle purchase and I..."

This is my second lease and my 4th vehicle purchase and I have worked with Sam on the last two vehicles. He works hard to keep me a happy customer and coming back to Performance Toyota. Sam gets me in and out and the buying process does not take all day. Thanks Sam for a job well done.

Performance Toyota responded to this review

February 13, 2014

Thanks for being a loyal customer to Sam and Performance Toyota, we all appreciate it!

"Thank you Shay Montgomery in the Service Department. You..."

Thank you Shay Montgomery in the Service Department. You far exceeded by expectations. I have never dealt with anyone as professional as you. You answered all my questions before I asked them. You went way over the top. I can not thank you enough. I will be back. What a wonderful experience. Many thanks!

"My service was as good as it has always been. They have..."

My service was as good as it has always been. They have been excellent at making sure that my cars are always on good working order and always ready to go. This is very important to me since I do not like having to have the car serviced before traveling with my dogs.

"David Sees offered me exceptional service and explained..."

David Sees offered me exceptional service and explained everything to me. I bought my first Camry from Performance but had a horrible experience trying to purchase my 2nd one from you. I was a little hesitant to have my service performed there. I am so glad I did and that David Sees was my service advisor. You need some David Sees in the sales department.

"I highly recommend the service department at Performance..."

I highly recommend the service department at Performance Toyota! I worked with Jeff Wilkes in the sales department to lease a new Sienna and found the process effortless and efficient. The sales team was fair in their pricing/offers and extremely friendly. I felt welcomed and appreciated, which makes the sale process worthwhile. Buying a new car can be stressful, but not at Performance Toyota. Thank you, Performance and Jeff Wilkes.

Performance Toyota responded to this review

February 13, 2014

Jeff is a highly valued member of our team. Thanks for your review. Enjoy your Sienna!

"David was a very informative and courteous employee. He..."

David was a very informative and courteous employee. He explained my service for that day. Also told me my wait would not be long because I had made an appointment. At the completion explained about the next service and Thanked me for coming in. Thanks David for pleasant experience.

"Due to great service I received when I brought my..."

Due to great service I received when I brought my wife's Lexus in for service just a few weeks ago, I decide to bring my Sequoia in for service. I was so impressed with my experience with working with David Sees during the service for my wife's car that I requested him to work with for the service of my Sequoia. I found David to be professional, efficient , courteous , and honest. I was also impressed with the staff in the service area who were eager to insure I was being help. Thanks!

"I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service..."

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was very quick and even repaired a recall that was outstanding on my Highlander. I drove a new vehicle while I was waiting and the salesman wasn't pushy but offered great knowledge about the vehicle. Definitely recommend for all your Toyota needs!

"David always makes me feel as if I was his most important..."

David always makes me feel as if I was his most important priority. Him and his team give top notch service. In and out by the time promised.

"The reason we go to Performance Toyota is because of our..."

The reason we go to Performance Toyota is because of our Service Advisor, David Sees. David is extremely knowledgeable and 100% honest. I totally trust his recommendations. He always gives me the pros/cons/risks associated with any repair opportunities they find. Taking our cars to David gives me peace of mind.

Laura Gibson