Performance Toyota

Performance Toyota

Call
Performance Toyota Info
About Performance Toyota

About Our New Toyota Dealership, Serving Germantown, Cordova & Southaven Performance Toyota of Memphis has been selling Toyota vehicles in the Tennessee area for over 25 years. Performance Toyota of Memphis is a family owned and operated dealership whose mission is to treat you like family. We pride ourselves on our customer service and dedicated employees and this is why our sales and service teams are some of the most knowledgeable in the country. Performance Toyota has been the recipient of the prestigious Toyota President's Award several times, which is given for outstanding operations and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make every customer our friend and exceed your expectation everyday. Performance Toyota of Memphis provides many different services to help satisfy all your automotive needs. Our Service Department has over 80 years of experience with Master Technicians. Schedule an appointment with our easy online service scheduling . We offer a convenient Toyota Rent-A-Car Service for our customers and the general public. If you are in the need of a quick oil change, we offer an Express Lube. Got a dent? Performance Toyota can handle those repairs also! Performance Toyota supports Fayette County Animal Rescue, Toys for Tots, and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Christmas Cottage. We are also members of Germantown and Collerville Chamber of Commerce. We currently have a large selection of new, certified and pre-owned Toyota and Scion Vehicles in-stock. Our New vehicle line-up includes the Land Cruiser, Venza, 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Matrix, Prius Hybrid, Prius Plug-In, Prius C, Prius V, RAV4, Sequioa, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. Our goal is to help you find the vehicle that best suits you.If we don't have the vehicle, we often times can locate it for you. Our Pre-Owned department is filled with a great mix of Certified Toyota Vehicles and other makes. Our customers are ou

About Performance Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

grogersmem
2/16/2014

"I have had work done here in the past and to date I have..."

I have had work done here in the past and to date I have no problems with the service or the job preformed. Everyone was polite and respectful. Great service and work.

ptasue
2/14/2014

"David Sees has serviced my vehicles for many years and he..."

David Sees has serviced my vehicles for many years and he is an exceptional service manager. He is honest and extremely knowledgeable and I definitely trust his recommendations. He is the reason I service my vehicles at Performance Toyota. I highly recommend him!!

tikabear
2/13/2014

"My wife and I visited Performance Toyota to look at a..."

My wife and I visited Performance Toyota to look at a used 2013 Camry that I had seen on their website. Visiting a car dealership is not my idea of a fun afternoon. I located the car easily on the dealership lot and Mr. Wooten, salesman, approached us as we were looking it over. He was very friendly and straightforward. The whole process took about 3 hours and the dealership was fairly busy that afternoon. My attempt at price negotiation was not successful but the end price was fair and below blue book. Less would have been better as it always is. We planned to pay 2/3 cash and had arranged to finance the remaining 1/3 through our bank but Steve and the Finance Manager, Aaron, offered to match the our 1.79% rate if we financed through Toyota. We agreed to do this in order to avoid having to go to the bank and do paperwork, etc. They let us take the car home and bring a check back the next day which was refreshingly unexpected. My only regret is agreeing to by the car and paying for it before having the front bumper cleaned of bug residue and buffed out. We were told this would be done before leaving the dealership and it wasn't. Mr. Wooten did offer detailing services if we wanted to bring it back later in the week. Hopefully, this will happen but I will not be surprised if it doesn't. I didn't like being offered a bunch of expensive "add-ons" during the paperwork process. If I want them, I'll ask. We did purchase an extended warranty as we bought a USED car and were given a discount on that. I'd rate the whole experience as GOOD. For me to rate Excellent the car would need to have been $500 less than we paid or the warranty just thrown in as part of the deal. The cleaning and buffing would need to have been done before we left the lot as we were told and the car should have had a full tank of gas rather then just a half tank when we left.

Steve Wooten

February 13, 2014

Thank you for your review! Please do bring the vehicle in so that we can take care of that front end for you, all of our cars leave detailed to the level we would want to drive. Our pure pricing on used cars is designed with the customer in mind, to give you the peace of mind knowing that there aren't any better deals out there for that particular car. Please let us know what we can do for you; we don't want a one time customer, we want to earn your business for life.

donnako
2/13/2014

"This is my second lease and my 4th vehicle purchase and I..."

This is my second lease and my 4th vehicle purchase and I have worked with Sam on the last two vehicles. He works hard to keep me a happy customer and coming back to Performance Toyota. Sam gets me in and out and the buying process does not take all day. Thanks Sam for a job well done.

February 13, 2014

Thanks for being a loyal customer to Sam and Performance Toyota, we all appreciate it!

peggratts
2/12/2014

"Thank you Shay Montgomery in the Service Department. You..."

Thank you Shay Montgomery in the Service Department. You far exceeded by expectations. I have never dealt with anyone as professional as you. You answered all my questions before I asked them. You went way over the top. I can not thank you enough. I will be back. What a wonderful experience. Many thanks!

TerrierLady
2/08/2014

"My service was as good as it has always been. They have..."

My service was as good as it has always been. They have been excellent at making sure that my cars are always on good working order and always ready to go. This is very important to me since I do not like having to have the car serviced before traveling with my dogs.

ginyliny
2/03/2014

"David Sees offered me exceptional service and explained..."

David Sees offered me exceptional service and explained everything to me. I bought my first Camry from Performance but had a horrible experience trying to purchase my 2nd one from you. I was a little hesitant to have my service performed there. I am so glad I did and that David Sees was my service advisor. You need some David Sees in the sales department.

bridge323
2/02/2014

"I highly recommend the service department at Performance..."

I highly recommend the service department at Performance Toyota! I worked with Jeff Wilkes in the sales department to lease a new Sienna and found the process effortless and efficient. The sales team was fair in their pricing/offers and extremely friendly. I felt welcomed and appreciated, which makes the sale process worthwhile. Buying a new car can be stressful, but not at Performance Toyota. Thank you, Performance and Jeff Wilkes.

February 13, 2014

Jeff is a highly valued member of our team. Thanks for your review. Enjoy your Sienna!

glendalaney
1/28/2014

"David was a very informative and courteous employee. He..."

David was a very informative and courteous employee. He explained my service for that day. Also told me my wait would not be long because I had made an appointment. At the completion explained about the next service and Thanked me for coming in. Thanks David for pleasant experience.

ewgrayjr
1/25/2014

"Due to great service I received when I brought my..."

Due to great service I received when I brought my wife's Lexus in for service just a few weeks ago, I decide to bring my Sequoia in for service. I was so impressed with my experience with working with David Sees during the service for my wife's car that I requested him to work with for the service of my Sequoia. I found David to be professional, efficient , courteous , and honest. I was also impressed with the staff in the service area who were eager to insure I was being help. Thanks!

Reviews of David Sees