Perillo BMW

Danette Surges

Angelo Montalbano, Service Writer, Perillo BMW

Angelo Montalbano

April 26, 2017

"Penny pinching hurting the bottom line"

- Mutlu

I bought a 2014 CPO X1 from this dealer earlier this month. Although I was told it had new tires it did not. Apparently the tires barely passed the CPO inspection (4 mm) so they chose not to put new tires on the car. Now I had to replace all 4 tires due to a puncture in one and requested reimbursement of $625 from Perillo but they refused. Doing the bare minimum of inspection and trying to save a few hundred dollars will hurt Perillo's bottom line. Because of this experience I will never buy another BMW from Perlllo and would caution anyone doing business with them.

Vanessa Carr
3.0
Mark Schneider

June 02, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Fish1

On my arrival, I was warmly greeted and then Brad took over and did a great job explaining the warranty work and followed up, calling me to let me know that he checked my 2013 BMW 535I out and all work needed was done except a part that he ordered and vehicle would be ready the next day. Thanks Again Brad, Roy Shavers

Bradley Inguagiato

April 25, 2016

"NEVER HAVE I EVER had such a great smooth transaction."

- LKLONG

I was referred to Perillo BMW when considering a trade in at the end of my current 3/yr lease. I was greeted immediately, given laser focus, undivided attention. I expressed that my needs had changed a year ago due to a career move to real estate and that I had been vacillating between replacing my 300 series convertible, as I desired, or getting an SUV as I "should". They listened, they asked me several clarifying questions and the solution became clear, and I selected a larger 400 series convertible which fits my lifestyle and my new business. My financing needed attention since I was in the early stages of my start up company, they worked diligently and it was remarkable smooth and swift. I would recommend this dealer 10 times.

Frank Billman