Perillo BMW

Angelo Montalbano

June 02, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Fish1

On my arrival, I was warmly greeted and then Brad took over and did a great job explaining the warranty work and followed up, calling me to let me know that he checked my 2013 BMW 535I out and all work needed was done except a part that he ordered and vehicle would be ready the next day. Thanks Again Brad, Roy Shavers

April 25, 2016

"NEVER HAVE I EVER had such a great smooth transaction."

- LKLONG

I was referred to Perillo BMW when considering a trade in at the end of my current 3/yr lease. I was greeted immediately, given laser focus, undivided attention. I expressed that my needs had changed a year ago due to a career move to real estate and that I had been vacillating between replacing my 300 series convertible, as I desired, or getting an SUV as I "should". They listened, they asked me several clarifying questions and the solution became clear, and I selected a larger 400 series convertible which fits my lifestyle and my new business. My financing needed attention since I was in the early stages of my start up company, they worked diligently and it was remarkable smooth and swift. I would recommend this dealer 10 times.

April 11, 2016

"Wonderful Car Leasing experience- Jason Goetz"

- Joey2354

I cannot compliment enough Jason Goetz, the Client Advisor at BMW, that assisted me in finding a new car. Of course it is always exciting to get a new car but it can be a very long drawn out tedious process. Jason prepared prior to my arrival, knowing that I had time restraints and family responsibilities. He was able to really focus on what was important and make the whole experience very smooth. He and all the staff - the finance department, the service staff, and all those involved behind the scenes in purchasing a new car- really pulled together so that I could wrap things up most efficiently. Jason also really worked to secure a good deal for me. He and Alex Lebdeh were incredible and I would recommend them and Perillo without hesitation.

2015 BMW X3