Piedmont Honda

Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

jdurham720
7/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

I had both of our cars (our civic and CRV) serviced over two days. The service department was attentive and efficient at meeting our needs with little wait time, and an excellent outcome. We are a Honda family, and will definitely be back to Piedmont for all of our service needs!

Gary Vinson, Lars Atkins, and Julie

HRVFAN
6/10/2015

"Charlie Coons"

My sales rep, charlie coons, was excellent. The manager, Kenny was also helpful. I am from Atlanta, Ga and I was told by dealers in Atlanta they would have the car i was looking for within 3-5 days. I kept getting the run around. Charlie had the car delivered to my doorstep from Anderson, SC for no extra charge and the dealer charged me less money for the same vehicle!! I have purchased 6 cars previously from other dealers. My experience with Piedmont Honda and Charlie was the best experience i have ever encountered! I highly recommend the dealer and Charlie Coons!!!

Charlie Coons

Yeller
4/20/2015

"Buying our Pilot'15"

We bought a new Pilot'15 from Piedmont, Honda In Feb. We had to order the one we wanted from the factory. We got a call every other day or 2 xs a week stating our new car was on its way. We were lied to for 3 weeks from 3 different sales men. None of their stories matched when I talked to them. I was excited to get a new '15 Pilot, but with all the lies we were told it took the excitement out of it!! I would not recommend Piedmont Honda for anything and we will NEVER go back there!

Andrea Walker

Lwicks
4/19/2015

"Have Your Own Mechanic Check Vehicle Before Buying or AVOID!"

Autoparts store computer saved me from a BIG $2,000+ MISTAKE! Was trying to buy a Chevy Colarado Used Pickup truck for my husband who had no time to shop for himself. Had one all picked out and paperwork ready to go and got my husband to sacrifice his sleep to come test drive it. Since we are not mechanics and don't have money to waste we stopped at an auto part store and had them put their computer on it and we're completely disgusted with the verdict. I had never dreamed this could happen at a big Dealership let alone a Honda one. I was assured prior that all vehicles are checked out and fixed prior to being put on the lot. I was giving the Salesman, Tim Daly, the benefit of the doubt that he did not know BUT now several days later and not a single word or apology for wasting my husband's valuable time tells me he must have known and it is disturbing the vehicle is still listed for sale and feel sorry for the person who buys it... If the deal seems to good to be true IT IS! I will never trust them again and if you shop here BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT MECHANICALLY!

Tim Daly

Piedmont Honda responded to this review

April 23, 2015

Piedmont Honda always encourages prospective customers to have older aged used vehicles, such as the 2005 Chevrolet Colorado with 89000 miles, checked through by their mechanic if they feel the need. We provide safety checks for all of our vehicles and announce any known problems. When a vehicle has a problem, we either attempt to repair the problem or work with the customer on a viable solution. We value our customers and do our best to make sure that we take care of them. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I would be happy to go over your situation in detail and ensure we never have this confusion happen again. Regards, Rich Kirby General Sales Manager

Brad Hobbs
12/18/2014

"Easy No Hassles"

We purchased a Honda Crosstour from Piedmont earlier this year and found them to be extremely pleasant and easy to get along with. No pressure, good product knowledge. When the salesman didn't know the answer to a question, he just called out someone who did. The purchase and trade were easy. We drove away pleased with the car, the money, and the total experience. I will go back.

Our salesman is no longer there.

talam1
11/29/2014

"Excellent Customer Care"

One of the best buying experiences. Very courteous and professional staff. Top notch support throughout the decision making process. Sales team provided vital comparative information. Executed order with mark degree of integrity at a very competitive price point. Order delivery was very efficient. Employees were willing to take the time to understand and address our needs. Would strongly recommend Piedmont Honda without any hesitation.

Carmen Mora-Langford

KEMorgan
10/30/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience..Thank you Piedmont Honda!"

We came in a few times to look at different cars and every time we found the same sales rep Carmen who remembered us. She was fantastic to work with and she cared about making sure we got the car we needed and wanted. She even drove over to my work with my husband because I couldn't leave to show me one of the cars. Well today we bought that car and couldn't be happier with Carmen, the rest of the sales department, the finance and service department. Thank you for making this experience easy and fun!

Carmen Mora-Langford, Tony Little and more

Lmartinez19
10/25/2014

"Piedmont means Professional"

My wife and I recently purchased two vehicles from Piedmont Honda. We took our time and several trips to test drive many makes and models. Carmen Langford was our Sales Associate and she was phenomenal. Her professionalism and attitude was infectious. Because of her we knew that we wanted our next vehicle to be a Honda. . Thank to all of the Piedmont staff!

Carmen Langford

suziq10
9/26/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Staff was great. Their knowledge of Honda vehicles was very helpful in deciding which vehicle to choose. I would recommend Piedmont Honda to anyone looking for a Honda.

Jesse Webb

Brit7740
9/24/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

Went to Piedmont Honda looking for a midsize SUV and walked out with a 2011 Honda CRV. Best vehicle I ever owned and I love the versatility as well as the great gas mileage. Thanks to Jesse for taking the time to show me around and help me with my purchase. I will definitely return for my next purchase.

Jesse Webb