Piedmont Honda

Breakaway Honda

Brad Hobbs
12/18/2014

"Easy No Hassles"

We purchased a Honda Crosstour from Piedmont earlier this year and found them to be extremely pleasant and easy to get along with. No pressure, good product knowledge. When the salesman didn't know the answer to a question, he just called out someone who did. The purchase and trade were easy. We drove away pleased with the car, the money, and the total experience. I will go back.

Our salesman is no longer there.

talam1
11/29/2014

"Excellent Customer Care"

One of the best buying experiences. Very courteous and professional staff. Top notch support throughout the decision making process. Sales team provided vital comparative information. Executed order with mark degree of integrity at a very competitive price point. Order delivery was very efficient. Employees were willing to take the time to understand and address our needs. Would strongly recommend Piedmont Honda without any hesitation.

Carmen Mora-Langford

KEMorgan
10/30/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience..Thank you Piedmont Honda!"

We came in a few times to look at different cars and every time we found the same sales rep Carmen who remembered us. She was fantastic to work with and she cared about making sure we got the car we needed and wanted. She even drove over to my work with my husband because I couldn't leave to show me one of the cars. Well today we bought that car and couldn't be happier with Carmen, the rest of the sales department, the finance and service department. Thank you for making this experience easy and fun!

Carmen Mora-Langford, Tony Little and more

Lmartinez19
10/25/2014

"Piedmont means Professional"

My wife and I recently purchased two vehicles from Piedmont Honda. We took our time and several trips to test drive many makes and models. Carmen Langford was our Sales Associate and she was phenomenal. Her professionalism and attitude was infectious. Because of her we knew that we wanted our next vehicle to be a Honda. . Thank to all of the Piedmont staff!

Carmen Langford

suziq10
9/26/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Staff was great. Their knowledge of Honda vehicles was very helpful in deciding which vehicle to choose. I would recommend Piedmont Honda to anyone looking for a Honda.

Jesse Webb

Brit7740
9/24/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

Went to Piedmont Honda looking for a midsize SUV and walked out with a 2011 Honda CRV. Best vehicle I ever owned and I love the versatility as well as the great gas mileage. Thanks to Jesse for taking the time to show me around and help me with my purchase. I will definitely return for my next purchase.

Jesse Webb

Liloldme3367
9/24/2014

"Charlie"

Charlie Coons was excellent to work with. He made buying a car so easy and fun. I highly recommend him. The process was so smooth

Charlie Coons

TAWYNE74
9/04/2014

"sales"

Mike Fulton was very courteous and respectful and answered all my questions on the vehicle i was looking at. He still continues to make sure i'm happy with the vehicle i got from him. i would definitely come back and buy another car from them

michael fulton

atrail
8/29/2014

"Accord"

Today I came into Piedmont Honda. I didnt know what kind of car I wanted. All I knew is that I wanted to trade in my old Durango for something new ans sexy. NEAL made it happen. Now I sporty and sexy in my new 2011 Honda Accord! YES!

Neal McGrath

stephaf
8/28/2014

"Honda CRV Review"

Compared to other dealerships and salesmen I felt Robert listened to my needs and helped me locate exactly what I wanted. Great customer service was provided.

Robert Vaughn