Piedmont Honda

Piedmont Honda Info

Breakaway Honda

Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

"sales"

Mike Fulton was very courteous and respectful and answered all my questions on the vehicle i was looking at. He still continues to make sure i'm happy with the vehicle i got from him. i would definitely come back and buy another car from them

michael fulton

"Accord"

Today I came into Piedmont Honda. I didnt know what kind of car I wanted. All I knew is that I wanted to trade in my old Durango for something new ans sexy. NEAL made it happen. Now I sporty and sexy in my new 2011 Honda Accord! YES!

Neal McGrath

"Honda CRV Review"

Compared to other dealerships and salesmen I felt Robert listened to my needs and helped me locate exactly what I wanted. Great customer service was provided.

"sales"

Great experience. Good guy, people and clean place. Nice selection and verity. High up there in the sky wonderful time please no more writing now.

"Above and Beyond"

I couldn't have gotten a better salesman. Robert is a friend of mine, and I love the fact that he is so open and honest. He made sure we were in a reliable car as well as an affordable one. I will be sending potential buyers his way because I know he will take care of them:)

Robert Vaughn

"Mike fulton very responsive to questions"

mike worked with me on this purchase . I have never owned a Honda. I have always been a ford person . I did research on Honda this is what brought me to Honda .mike answered all my questions. good sales person

\Mike fulton

"Great Job by Charlie and Jeff"

Charlie at Piedmont Honda was professional and helpful...smooth transaction...Jeff in Finance Dept. also very professional and helpful...Would buy from them again....Thanks...Steve from North Carolina

Charlie Coons (sales) and Jeff Wise ( finance)

"Forewarned"

We have been customers of Piedmont Honda service for 15 years. We own 5 Honda's. These past couple of years, we have noticed a DETERIORATION of morale, service and helpfulness, particularly in the service department. Then, the last few months, we experienced several Interstate stranding s due to erroneous info from the service dept re our Hybrids. The ultimate catastrophe was our purchase of a 2012 Civic with only 500 miles (certified used). We are not at liberty to discuss that deal due to contractual agreements. Suffice to say, we owned the car a week. Truly we are brokenhearted for we had grown to love the former service employees who have suddenly gone absent from the service dept. We are devastated both emotionally and financially. It is a sad day.

Undre Walker, Rich (some kind of manager)

"My new truck"

Great experience. Charlie worked hard to get me what I needed. Would definitely recommend to all my friends. Thanks Charlie for all you help. Jimmy

Charles Coons

"My experience"

I had a great experience with one of the salesman at Piedmont Honda. He was very professional & never promised anything he could not offer. He has sold our family 4 cars in the past 10 years, my recent being a brand new Honda Civic. I LOVE it!!! We all love our cars & we will always return to Charlie as long as we live! He has exceeded ALL of our expectations, works HARD to find the best rates & never ever "just tries to sell a car". He has made more than just sells, he's made lifelong friends! Way to go Charlie!

Charlie Coon