Piedmont Honda

Breakaway Honda

Bill&Sharon
7/05/2016

"Outstanding customer service!!"

We purchased a new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L and I can honestly say that Carmen, Kenny, Aaron and Bob treated us like we were family. Of course, I guess you are part of the family when you have purchased 6 vehicles from Piedmont Honda. The customer service is always amazing!

Carmen Mora-Langford, Kenny Manley, Aaron (sales) and Bob (Finance)

Thacker, Shelya
6/26/2016

"The Royal Treatment"

Purchasing a car from Piedmont Honda is receiving the royal treatment to make all your dreams come true in owing the perfect car. Eric Cooley is exceptional in listening to what the customer wants and providing the perfect car. The finance manager makes it a smooth close for the purchase. The service department provides excellent service to help maintain your investment. The Wow Factor is definitely part of the whole team service to the customer.

Eric Cooley, James Moore, Lars Atkinson, J Kaufman & Dakota Beach

WeddingWoman
6/20/2016

"Highly Recommend the team at Piedmont Honda!!!"

I have owned a Toyota Highlander for 11 years. I just purchased a new Honda Pilot Touring (love the new 2016 design) from Carmen at Piedmont Honda. I made 3 visits before I purchased and each time she was super sweet, patient (answering all my questions) and helpful. Her Sales Manager, Kenny was very nice & went the extra mile to ensure that I got a GREAT price on my purchase - no haggling :) If you are thinking about purchasing a new Honda, go see the Piedmont Honda team in Anderson, SC. They will take good care of you! Brenda | The Wedding Woman :)

Carmen Mora-Langford (Sales Consultant), Kenny Manley(Sales Manager), Tony Little(Finance), Scott White(Service)

mamaskit1
6/18/2016

"2016 purchase of a CRV"

Dawn and Kenneth Scott really appreciate the efforts and expertise of Mr. Andre Walker in working with us to make this a smooth purchase. Andre Walker is very consistent in his job and we really admire that. Leaving in our new CRV was God sent. When we are in the market for another vehicle, be sure we would want to work with Mr. Walker.

Mr. Andre Walker

Amy Beck
6/13/2016

"2016 Honda CR-V"

Thanks to Ashely Forrest for a great car-buying experience. My husband and I have always purchased our vehicles together, but this time I went on my own. As a "new" buyer, this was a great experience. Piedmont Honda is a great dealership to work with. Ashley and the team I worked with were friendly, answered all my questions and didn't try to oversell me on services and features that I would not have been interested in otherwise. I was out the door with a great vehicle at a price that was EXACTLY what I had been told. Many thanks! :) Amy Beck

Ashley Forrest

abby
5/08/2016

"Carmen is the best!!"

I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership and have dealt with Carmen every time. Will not go anywhere else or deal with anyone else.

Carmen Mora-Langford

Pawleys Island girls
4/11/2016

"Best car buy experience!"

Can't say enough about what a great experience this dealership provided. Fair pricing from the beginning without the " bargaining" hassle. Friendly service, explained car operations and the car was clean and ready when I arrived to pick up. I feel that I was treated as a Customer not as a woman trying to buy a car. Several other dealers tried to take advantage of a woman and that is why I did not purchase from them. Definitely would buy here again. A great thanks to Charles,Aaron and Kayla.

Charles Coons, Aaron, Kayla

K.Whitmire
3/16/2016

"Scammed by the service department"

I brought my Honda Accord in to have the left blinker fixed and to have the battery checked. I was told that the hazard flashers worked so it must be a broken column switch. I was told by Brian that that was where they would start. But...the hazard flashers didn't work and hadn't been working. I was also told that there was a deformed battery cable and it would be over $250 to get it fixed. That raised my concern. I took it to another mechanic who found the problem to be the flasher switch and no deformed cable. I was lied to about the flashers and the battery at Piedmont Honda. It was a scam to get more money for unnecessary work.

Brian

Piedmont Honda responded to this review

March 18, 2016

Ms. Whitmore, I appreciate you taking the time to express your dissatisfaction with our service and for conveying your frustration with Piedmont Honda. Our goal is to always provide you with excellent and professional service that leaves you satisfied, and we are constantly seeking ways to improve. We appreciate your loyalty to Piedmont Honda and I sincerely apologize for failing to provide you with the service you deserve. Let me assure you that your experience is not typical, it appears there was some miscommunication among our team. Our processes are being reviewed with Brian and each team member involved with your case. Unfortunately, protocol was not executed properly when providing you service, and for that I am truly sorry. I hope you will accept our sincere apology and I would like to express my gratitude for your ongoing loyalty to Piedmont Honda, with a free oil and filter service. I would also like to thank you for providing us with feedback that helps us ensure we continue to provide the utmost quality services. I know that this is a very small repayment for your inconvenience, but I hope you will accept. Thank you again for bringing these concerns to my attention. Please continue to voice your opinions and concerns to help us perfect our service. I can assure you that your voice matters to us. I apologize again for your less than excellent experience. I look forward to working with you again soon. Sincerely, Gary Vinson Piedmont Honda, Service Manager (864)224-6632 office

Jenn102481
3/08/2016

"Great customer service "

I purchased a 2013 Honda Civic. I feel like I got a great car at a great price. Charlie was a excellent salesman and never made me feel pressured into anything. I would definitely buy again from piedmont Honda.

Charlie

Angela Stinnett
2/29/2016

"Best experience of my life!"

I went into Piedmont Honda with the intentions of purchasing a new Honda. All the Sales Reps. were terrific especially Charlie Coons. He did not try to push anything on me that I didn't want. He specifically met all my needs and wants. I even asked to keep my payments low and they managed to do that for me too. You couldn't ask for a better team of people to work with. They were absolutely amazing. On a scale of 1-10 I rate them a 20!!!

Charlie Coons, Tim Day, Ben Fain