Piedmont Honda

Breakaway Honda

bdodgens
8/30/2016

"Great Experience"

My recent purchase of a new Honda CRV at Piedmont Honda was a very pleasant experience thanks to Carmen Mora-Langford. From test drive to delivery of the new vehicle, she was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would definitely recommend Carmen to friends and family looking for a new car. Her professionalism, personality, and sincerity set her apart from the rest.

Carmen Mora-Langford

tricialee81
8/19/2016

"Third purchase at Piedmont!"

My experience with Tim Day and the Sales Manager, Kenny, could not have been any better! I highly recommend their assistance when purchasing a new vehicle!!

Tim Day, Kenny Manley

Gary Travis
8/07/2016

"Great Service "

Our salesman Zoltan Small was outstanding in every way and also the service dept went above and beyond helping us with a few minor details that were taken care of

Zoltan Small

Pat824
8/04/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

This is my 4th Honda and 2nd CRV so our decision was to find a dealer that we felt comfortable with. Everyone we met at Piedmont Honda was very friendly and professional. Our salesman, Eric Cooley, is extremely knowledgeable. He also had answers for all of our questions. Eric was recommended to us by a neighbor so glad we took their advice. All in all, we felt valued as customers and feel that we made the right choice going to Piedmont.

Eric Cooley, Kenny Manley, Tony Little, and Ben Benentende, Dakota Beach, Deanna Brodsky

Emory Fricks
8/03/2016

"Back Again"

I just purchased another Honda Accord from Piedmont Honda. This was the third Accord I have purchased from them. They have always been friendly, easy to deal with, and most of all honest. It has always been a pleasure dealing with them. Emory Fricks

Tim Day, Bob (finance)

Bill&Sharon
7/05/2016

"Outstanding customer service!!"

We purchased a new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L and I can honestly say that Carmen, Kenny, Aaron and Bob treated us like we were family. Of course, I guess you are part of the family when you have purchased 6 vehicles from Piedmont Honda. The customer service is always amazing!

Carmen Mora-Langford, Kenny Manley, Aaron (sales) and Bob (Finance)

Thacker, Shelya
6/26/2016

"The Royal Treatment"

Purchasing a car from Piedmont Honda is receiving the royal treatment to make all your dreams come true in owing the perfect car. Eric Cooley is exceptional in listening to what the customer wants and providing the perfect car. The finance manager makes it a smooth close for the purchase. The service department provides excellent service to help maintain your investment. The Wow Factor is definitely part of the whole team service to the customer.

Eric Cooley, James Moore, Lars Atkinson, J Kaufman & Dakota Beach

WeddingWoman
6/20/2016

"Highly Recommend the team at Piedmont Honda!!!"

I have owned a Toyota Highlander for 11 years. I just purchased a new Honda Pilot Touring (love the new 2016 design) from Carmen at Piedmont Honda. I made 3 visits before I purchased and each time she was super sweet, patient (answering all my questions) and helpful. Her Sales Manager, Kenny was very nice & went the extra mile to ensure that I got a GREAT price on my purchase - no haggling :) If you are thinking about purchasing a new Honda, go see the Piedmont Honda team in Anderson, SC. They will take good care of you! Brenda | The Wedding Woman :)

Carmen Mora-Langford (Sales Consultant), Kenny Manley(Sales Manager), Tony Little(Finance), Scott White(Service)

mamaskit1
6/18/2016

"2016 purchase of a CRV"

Dawn and Kenneth Scott really appreciate the efforts and expertise of Mr. Andre Walker in working with us to make this a smooth purchase. Andre Walker is very consistent in his job and we really admire that. Leaving in our new CRV was God sent. When we are in the market for another vehicle, be sure we would want to work with Mr. Walker.

Mr. Andre Walker

Amy Beck
6/13/2016

"2016 Honda CR-V"

Thanks to Ashely Forrest for a great car-buying experience. My husband and I have always purchased our vehicles together, but this time I went on my own. As a "new" buyer, this was a great experience. Piedmont Honda is a great dealership to work with. Ashley and the team I worked with were friendly, answered all my questions and didn't try to oversell me on services and features that I would not have been interested in otherwise. I was out the door with a great vehicle at a price that was EXACTLY what I had been told. Many thanks! :) Amy Beck

Ashley Forrest