Piedmont Honda

Breakaway Honda

grilswholikecars
9/23/2016

"Tim Day"

Tim Day is wonderful to work with and a great salesmen. Come buy a car from Piedmont Honda, you will not regret it! Thanks Piedmont!

Tim Day

Shirley Keown
9/23/2016

"Excellent Service"

My husband and I have purchased many Honda's through the years. We have always dealt with a young man named Eric Cooley, Not only was he very professional and knowledgeable but he has become like a member of our family. We recommend him and Piedmont Honda to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Eric Cooley

Ashlee
9/19/2016

"Excellent "

Amazing experience , so happy with the experence / recently purchased a vehicle from another dealer ship and ended up being a lemon. After a long search we found these guys and they found us exactly what we wanted and had great customer Service , Tim Day really went the extra mile and would recommend them to any one , well worth the drive for us.

Tim Day

Schudson87
9/10/2016

"Awesome buying experience, they made a new car happen for me"

I had an overall great experience, the team that worked for me to get a brand new car is the only reason I have one!!! I picked the car I wanted and drove it home!!! Thank you everyone and thank you Malek for everything!

Malek Hamze

bdodgens
8/30/2016

"Great Experience"

My recent purchase of a new Honda CRV at Piedmont Honda was a very pleasant experience thanks to Carmen Mora-Langford. From test drive to delivery of the new vehicle, she was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would definitely recommend Carmen to friends and family looking for a new car. Her professionalism, personality, and sincerity set her apart from the rest.

Carmen Mora-Langford

tricialee81
8/19/2016

"Third purchase at Piedmont!"

My experience with Tim Day and the Sales Manager, Kenny, could not have been any better! I highly recommend their assistance when purchasing a new vehicle!!

Tim Day, Kenny Manley

Gary Travis
8/07/2016

"Great Service "

Our salesman Zoltan Small was outstanding in every way and also the service dept went above and beyond helping us with a few minor details that were taken care of

Zoltan Small

Pat824
8/04/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

This is my 4th Honda and 2nd CRV so our decision was to find a dealer that we felt comfortable with. Everyone we met at Piedmont Honda was very friendly and professional. Our salesman, Eric Cooley, is extremely knowledgeable. He also had answers for all of our questions. Eric was recommended to us by a neighbor so glad we took their advice. All in all, we felt valued as customers and feel that we made the right choice going to Piedmont.

Eric Cooley, Kenny Manley, Tony Little, and Ben Benentende, Dakota Beach, Deanna Brodsky

Emory Fricks
8/03/2016

"Back Again"

I just purchased another Honda Accord from Piedmont Honda. This was the third Accord I have purchased from them. They have always been friendly, easy to deal with, and most of all honest. It has always been a pleasure dealing with them. Emory Fricks

Tim Day, Bob (finance)

Bill&Sharon
7/05/2016

"Outstanding customer service!!"

We purchased a new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L and I can honestly say that Carmen, Kenny, Aaron and Bob treated us like we were family. Of course, I guess you are part of the family when you have purchased 6 vehicles from Piedmont Honda. The customer service is always amazing!

Carmen Mora-Langford, Kenny Manley, Aaron (sales) and Bob (Finance)