Piedmont Honda

Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

Breakaway Honda

Pawleys Island girls
4/11/2016

"Best car buy experience!"

Can't say enough about what a great experience this dealership provided. Fair pricing from the beginning without the " bargaining" hassle. Friendly service, explained car operations and the car was clean and ready when I arrived to pick up. I feel that I was treated as a Customer not as a woman trying to buy a car. Several other dealers tried to take advantage of a woman and that is why I did not purchase from them. Definitely would buy here again. A great thanks to Charles,Aaron and Kayla.

Charles Coons, Aaron, Kayla

K.Whitmire
3/16/2016

"Scammed by the service department"

I brought my Honda Accord in to have the left blinker fixed and to have the battery checked. I was told that the hazard flashers worked so it must be a broken column switch. I was told by Brian that that was where they would start. But...the hazard flashers didn't work and hadn't been working. I was also told that there was a deformed battery cable and it would be over $250 to get it fixed. That raised my concern. I took it to another mechanic who found the problem to be the flasher switch and no deformed cable. I was lied to about the flashers and the battery at Piedmont Honda. It was a scam to get more money for unnecessary work.

Brian

Piedmont Honda responded to this review

March 18, 2016

Ms. Whitmore, I appreciate you taking the time to express your dissatisfaction with our service and for conveying your frustration with Piedmont Honda. Our goal is to always provide you with excellent and professional service that leaves you satisfied, and we are constantly seeking ways to improve. We appreciate your loyalty to Piedmont Honda and I sincerely apologize for failing to provide you with the service you deserve. Let me assure you that your experience is not typical, it appears there was some miscommunication among our team. Our processes are being reviewed with Brian and each team member involved with your case. Unfortunately, protocol was not executed properly when providing you service, and for that I am truly sorry. I hope you will accept our sincere apology and I would like to express my gratitude for your ongoing loyalty to Piedmont Honda, with a free oil and filter service. I would also like to thank you for providing us with feedback that helps us ensure we continue to provide the utmost quality services. I know that this is a very small repayment for your inconvenience, but I hope you will accept. Thank you again for bringing these concerns to my attention. Please continue to voice your opinions and concerns to help us perfect our service. I can assure you that your voice matters to us. I apologize again for your less than excellent experience. I look forward to working with you again soon. Sincerely, Gary Vinson Piedmont Honda, Service Manager (864)224-6632 office

Jenn102481
3/08/2016

"Great customer service "

I purchased a 2013 Honda Civic. I feel like I got a great car at a great price. Charlie was a excellent salesman and never made me feel pressured into anything. I would definitely buy again from piedmont Honda.

Charlie

Angela Stinnett
2/29/2016

"Best experience of my life!"

I went into Piedmont Honda with the intentions of purchasing a new Honda. All the Sales Reps. were terrific especially Charlie Coons. He did not try to push anything on me that I didn't want. He specifically met all my needs and wants. I even asked to keep my payments low and they managed to do that for me too. You couldn't ask for a better team of people to work with. They were absolutely amazing. On a scale of 1-10 I rate them a 20!!!

Charlie Coons, Tim Day, Ben Fain

Hokie
2/17/2016

"Very professional and friendly"

My salesperson Charlie Coons was extremely helpful without being overly pushy. I told him I was in a bit of a hurry and we got the deal done in less than 2 hours. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others in Upstate SC; they are definitely worth a little bit of a drive.

Charlie Coons

discovick
2/16/2016

"Great Service wonderful Customer Service"

The Sales Woman Carmen Mora-Langford was very nice and full of great information. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Purchased 2016 Honda CRV Touring. It is the 3rd time purchasing here. Everyone on their staff is very friendly and helpful.

Carmen Mora-Langford, Darryl Davis, J. Kaufman and several other people.

Graham and Susan
2/16/2016

"Andrew Newman"

My wife and I stopped in to dealership on a planned trip to view and test drive several cars we viewed online. When we arrived we unfortunately found out that one of the vehicles had sold previous day. The other was still on the lot. We met with an outstanding young man named Andrew Newman. He was very attentive, professional and willing to spend the necessary time to see that we were able to test drive the vehicles we showed interest in. I would highly recommend Andrew to anybody looking for a Honda, or other brand used vehicles in their inventory. We also met with another professional named Chris that was likewise very attuned to our needs. Both again come highly recommended. Although we were not able to find the car of our desires in that trip, we did not feel pressured to try something else and will definitely keep them in mind for future car purchases. Graham and Susan

Andrew Newman and Chris.

Law112276
2/12/2016

"Wonderful!"

The Salesman (Charlie Coons) and the Management Team was the best. Met every need! Second time doing business with them! Will be a repeat customer in the future! Laurie

Charlie Coons

neededavan
2/05/2016

"A pleasure to work with this team."

We just purchased a used van from Piedmont Honda. Our sales associate, Carmen Mora-Langford was warm, welcoming and helpful. We searched many lots for the exact van we were looking for and this was the best dealership with which we dealt. We were welcomed by more than one manager and were made to feel comfortable and not at all pressured. We were in a hurry due to needing to pick up our children at school and our finance person, Jeff, was mindful of this and was quick and efficient. We felt we received a fair price for our trade-in. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a vehicle.

Carmen Mora-Langford, Jeff

Tish & Rob
2/03/2016

"Love that Piedmont Honda Team"

The salesman and the Management Team was the best. They exceeded our expectations and worked with us to get a deal.. Will do business again.

Andy Watson