Planet Mitsubishi

265 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Planet Mitsubishi Info
About Planet Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Planet Mitsubishi

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Kids Friendly
sammyjones
3/12/2015

"My kind of service dept"

JOSEPH lABOY SERVICE MGR IS VERY SOFT SPOKEN AND VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE MGR.HE ALWAYS MAKES OUR VISIT A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.WE BRING ALL OUR CARS FOR SERVICE AT PLANET MITSUBISHI ONLY.

Joseph Laboy

sammyjones
3/12/2015

"My kind of dealership"

My experience at Planet Mitsubishi was phenomenal! My salesman Danny was well educated and very informative about the different vehicles I test drove. Although purchasing a vehicle is known to be a long drawn out process, I didn't feel stressed out one bit, Danny made me feel comfortable and was very accommodating. I test drove at least three cars before I found the one I wanted. Nevertheless, Danny was more than happy to grab each car with a smile. When it was time to purchase the vehicle Laura worked with me. She made the financing easy to understand and made the process pretty painless. She didn't pressure me into any additional services/ warranties but taught me the importance of the warranty and what it covers. Although I declined the warranty she did not try to sway my decision. It was such a pleasure working with this dealership. In fact, my brother came back a few days later and traded his car in! We saw Danny again because of course he was AWESOME last time! Laura did his financing and we experienced the same level of professionalism . I really can't say one bad thing about this dealership or their employees. All I can say is I never write these reviews but I truly felt the need to express my experience. If you haven't visited Planet Mitsubishi. what are you waiting for? You won't regret it.

Danny

Kayla_Jimenez
1/19/2015

"Thrilled With My New Vehicle & Entire Purchasing Experience"

So first off, I'd like to start this review off by saying that not enough happy and satisfied customers leave reviews because we're just so thrilled with our new vehicle we forget to take a moment to recognize and leave positive feedback. I went to Planet Mitsubishi yesterday with a thought already in my head of what I wanted. Jose helped me throughout the entire process and did everything he could to make me happy.I visited two other dealerships prior, and was NOT happy with the service or prices they gave me. I went into Planet Mitsubishi on a Sunday, so the process was a little bit longer than any other day (banks are closed, so financing takes a little bit longer) HOWEVER, they did EVERYTHING they could to move the process along and make sure I was comfortable. I had my 2 year old daughter with me, who they gladly put cartoons on for, gave her a giant pink balloon and let her sit in the showroom cars for fun. They also spoke with my insurance company to see if I could make my premium any lower, which I really appreciated. Once all of the paper work was done, they were very quick to help me leave (WITHOUT feeling like "ok, we got your money now, leave") and took the time out to help me set up my bluetooth and answer all of my questions. Yosef the GM handled the financing and paperwork, and he REALLY did everything he could to help me get as close to the amount I was willing to spend monthly as possible. As my first time buying a brand new car and going to a corporate car dealership the experience was fantastic. Thank you Planet Mitsubishi! I love my 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE!

Jose and Yosef

Premio
1/09/2015

"Great follow ups but rude owner!!"

I'm a previous customer. I went with my husband recently to see a Volkswagen. The receptionist as always gets back at you so quick, calls you back & she is so sweet!!. She is very welcoming HOWEVER there is a gentlemen name Kenny which is the owner and is so rude! He curses at people, curses at his workers in front of customers. I honestly felt uneasy & welcomed. Only reason why I'm rating "friendiless" a 5-star cause of the receptionist & Kevin the nice sales rep who helped us

Igneris, Kenny and Kevin

Zorro
12/30/2014

"Worse than Buy Here/Pay Here"

As you'll see by these reviews, count your fingers after shaking hands, they'll try to steal some. Cash prices are double the finance price? Simply check their "low" prices listed on Autotrader then find out the "true" price. NCDA should investigate and Mitsubishi should be ashamed. It borders on hilarious if they weren't simply reprehensible. If you don't mind wasting a couple hours, find out for yourself. AND they'll send harassing messages(5) about the honest review. Dealerrater is welcome to contact me personally. I have a hardcopy of their private messages

Jose

Premio
12/11/2014

"Very kind!"

I had such a pleasant experience with PM. My husband & had gotten lost due to the sign for PM isn't noticeable while driving unlike the signs for Toyota, Mazda, etc... Let me first explain why we didn't look at our phones to find the location because my phone had died & my husband phone is one of those flip phones that doesn't have gps so anyways, we called PM & the lovely receptionist ignyris pick up the phone, I told her we're lost she asked "where are you" I told her & she took her time & looked at her phone to look up the address & guide us all the way there while picking up other calls & putting us on hold, she still came back to help us. The reason for this review is to tell the world, there is good people who take their time out of their duties to help others. This is probably pointless review but in all honesty we don't know the amount of phone calls they have to deal with rude customers so for her to keep her cool & be professional no matter how many people call in to complain or yell is always a good thing to see you can still act professional. Also, Kevin did a great job too! So we'll definitely be coming in to shop for more cars!

Ignyris and kevin

Planet Mitsubishi responded to this review

December 11, 2014

We want to thank you for your buisness

clogalbo1
12/07/2014

"Bait and switch - lied to and deceived..."

In Sum: I was misled and decieved by this dealership after traveling over 300 miles and spending well over $500 in gas, tolls, and mechanic fees (to assess the quality of the car). After speaking with their salespeople for over an hour and explaining every detail of my situation, I was led to believe that I would receive a deal upon arrival that simply didn't exist. Classic bait and switch, all potential car buyers beware. I will never get my time and money back, but maybe this review can help save you from falling victim to the same trap. The Story: This dealership listed a sale price of $10,990 for a used car and represented over the phone that this was the full sale price for a cash transaction. I traveled down to see the car with cash in hand from over 300 miles away after speaking personally to a sales rep named Kevin for over an hour about the vehicle and the purchase price / process. I even hired a local mechanic to review the car upon arrival, who traveled over 30 minutes to meet me at the dealership. After speaking with the salesperson for over 2 hours and studying every inch of the vehicle, I decided to make a purchase. I was then sat down and approached by a manager who told me that the $10,990 price was ONLY if i financed the car for a full 5 years at an egregious interest rate, and that in reality the purchase price for a cash sale was well over $17,500. With over $12,000 in cash in my pocket, and after hiring a mechanic and driving for hours on my only day off to see this vehicle, I fell victim for a classic bait and switch. The salespeople didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye, as they knew that they had misled and deceived an honest purchaser willing to buy the vehicle for the full listed price in cash in good faith. I have been buying and selling cars for over 10 years, and never in my life have I felt so misled and deceived by a seller. This was a low blow, especially after spending over an hour on the phone with the salespeople the day prior, explaining every single nuance of my situation before making the long trip to Long Island. I am now left covering the cost of gas and tolls for the trip and the mechanic fees. In addition, I lost 9 hours of life on my one day off in travel time and am left feeling horribly deceived by a dealership that stressed their "no gimmick" business model. Never, ever will I do business with anyone from Planet Mitsubishi, ever again.

Kevin

afonkou
11/25/2014

"Great experience"

Hi, Just want to say that I have had a great experience purchasing my new car Nissan rogue from planet Mitsubishi . Ray was very helpful and I really appreciate how easy the whole process was. The financial representative was warm, friendly and calm and made me feel very comfortable. He helped me understand the whole process I thought he did an excellent job and I really enjoy working with Planet Mitsubishi . Antoine

RAY

yoely1002
10/17/2014

"Best customer service "

Please go check planet Mitsubishi out. They're the best in queens. I traveled there to get my bmw and boy am I happy. From sales reps to managers to the condition of my new car. Jose the sales manager was very helpful and made me feel like I was home. Went over the vehicle with me and helped me deciding on which warranty to go with. I will send all friends and family to buy cars from you. Keep up the good work planet Mitsubishi. You guys are great. I am another happy and satisfied customer.

Jose R and Ashli

nyc20144
10/14/2014

"love my bmw m3"

I saw this great deal on bmw m3 and I called planet mitsubishi to find out if they had the advertised car in stock once i got there confirmation i drove all the way to gardencity from lancaster,pa. I was little unsure of the codition of the car cause lot of times car looks very nice on internet till you see it in person but thank god it was a big relief all there cars were very clean so i took 2011 bmw m3 for test drive and i was plesantly surprised the way the car performed.I negotiated the deal with richard and then we proceded to the finance office and there i met this lovely lady Laura she was so nice i cant explain .she gave me enough time to explain the entire transaction boy o boy she really spend lot of time to address all my concern she was so patient that she won me over.Overall i tell you it was the best experience of my life buying this car from planet mitsubishi i will definetlily recommend everybody to go and buy from them they are no nonsense dealer what you see is what you get i really like that about planet mitsubishi.

laura