Planet Mitsubishi

Planet Mitsubishi Info

Kelly Mitsubishi

Paramus Mitsubishi

"Best customer service "

Please go check planet Mitsubishi out. They're the best in queens. I traveled there to get my bmw and boy am I happy. From sales reps to managers to the condition of my new car. Jose the sales manager was very helpful and made me feel like I was home. Went over the vehicle with me and helped me deciding on which warranty to go with. I will send all friends and family to buy cars from you. Keep up the good work planet Mitsubishi. You guys are great. I am another happy and satisfied customer.

Jose R and Ashli

"love my bmw m3"

I saw this great deal on bmw m3 and I called planet mitsubishi to find out if they had the advertised car in stock once i got there confirmation i drove all the way to gardencity from lancaster,pa. I was little unsure of the codition of the car cause lot of times car looks very nice on internet till you see it in person but thank god it was a big relief all there cars were very clean so i took 2011 bmw m3 for test drive and i was plesantly surprised the way the car performed.I negotiated the deal with richard and then we proceded to the finance office and there i met this lovely lady Laura she was so nice i cant explain .she gave me enough time to explain the entire transaction boy o boy she really spend lot of time to address all my concern she was so patient that she won me over.Overall i tell you it was the best experience of my life buying this car from planet mitsubishi i will definetlily recommend everybody to go and buy from them they are no nonsense dealer what you see is what you get i really like that about planet mitsubishi.

laura

"Thank you"

I don't like going to dealerships and feeling like I am no more than prey waiting to be taken advantage of. I went on the road trip for a family member and not joyously. My attitude was: Let's get this over with and go do something fun". My views and experience changed when I visited Planet Mitsubishi, Ray-our sales consultant, and the entire management team, made me and my family feel at ease. The experience was so great my mom ended up trading in her car, so we ended up driving 2 pre-owned cars back home to Maryland. Thanks ray and the Planet Mitsubishi family for giving us a remarkable experience.

Ray

"One Happy Customer"

the nicest people i have ever had to deal witth such graditude and willing to do all the little thing,s i needed to be happy , appreciate it !! tremendous dealership i had a serious problem with my spouse and they cooperated with us with high regard for our feeling,s thanx Ray & Richie The Deal was great, car is everything i could ask for econonywise and roomy

Ray& Rich

"Great service "

these guys are great and know what they're doing. Made my buying experience smooth and easy. From sales reps to sales manager. Jose R was very professional and helped me through the whole process. Keep it up guys. I will send all family and friends to buy cars from you

Jose R

"very happy customer "

I bought my car about a month ago, it was a 08 E350. Great car and great price . My salesman was very nice and helpful. My car had some scratches and they took care of it . I'm happy with my car .

daniel

"Don't Waste Your Time & Patience !!"

Let me just say before I start this, this is my first review ever, but I'm so fed up and annoyed with this company it makes no sense.When I first purchased my vehicle it was October 2013. My salesperson name was Angelica, she was very nice but you could tell she didn't really know much about the car business.This was my first car and I tried browsing around for good dealerships around me and the reviews seemed okay online so I tried it out. I set up an appointment and went in, it was a lot of waiting around and waiting for approvals if I can get certain cars. Which i wasn't able to get the car I wanted, when I got there they talked me into purchasing an 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer. It was nice, great condition, I just needed something for the time being. Despite that I had to buy all 4 new tires because the tires they sold me were old but it was okay.The only thing I had to do was have my mother cosign for me. For the first six months everything was fine. May of 2014, I decided to go trade my car in since I built my credit up and the car I originally bought wasn’t the car I really wanted. I spoke to a saleswoman name Ayanna, she talked me into coming down so I can trade it in and get a car more of my interest. It sounded great. When I got there turns out they couldn’t get me the car I wanted so I just refinanced for a lower interest rate. I also found out when I went that my car was mistakenly put in my mother’s name as the buyer and me as the cosigner when I first purchased the car. During the refinance process I asked could I just put the title in my name and the loan in my name. Since May 2014 I never received a call or update about my title. In early July of 2014 I called them again for my first attempt to ask on an update with the title. I was told I would get a call back and never head back from them. On July 24,2014 I called again for the second time and had to get aggressive with them for them to actually put someone on the phone to help me. I was told there were problems with my signature at the local DMV and my title was denied. The girl Karina who handles that said she was working on the issue and she would call me by the end of the week. On that same day earlier I spoke a worker at the NYS Title Bureau in Albany and they said they haven’t received anything for a title since October when I first purchased the vehicle. I told the girl that and she said it was the local dmv problem and it didn’t get to go to Albany yet, it usually takes about 6 months to get a title. It did not take me 6 months the first time to get a title so why different now. And if that was so let your customers know that, communication is the key. That was July 24, 2014 and It is now September 9,2014 and I still never heard anything about my title. I called twice today and asked can I speak with the title rep. Karina as I spoke to her before in July and I was not called back. It has almost been 4 months I still have no title. They are a very unprofessional business, and they do not communicate with you at all. When you go in there all of the workers and managers are lollygagging and on their phones. I will never do business with them again.

Angelica, Ayanna

"they are scammers "

I went in to buy a used audi q7 cash and they asked for my information and run my credit without my permission buyers beware

ayanna

"Watch out for the fees"

Price was good our sales man was a good guy,all good till we went to the finance department and they wanted almost 3 grand over the price in fees

Daniel

"cars not what there advertized to be, scammers, lied..."

cars not what there advertized to be, scammers, lied about everything refuse to fix the car within 30 days, never again they should b shutdown.

dennis, rich