Plantation Ford

Used Car Sales Manager

Allen Biskup, General Sales Manager, Plantation Ford

Allen Biskup

February 16, 2017

"Great People, Great Experience, pleasure to work with! "

- Rick Chaples

The entire team, Rafael, Chris, Mike Hooley Jr and the rest of the folks who worked to get me into my new F-150 were great. A true pleasure to work with, Rafael pointed out and applied rebates I was unaware of, he let me know about zero percent financing for 72 months, worked through some issues with the deal and made it happen with as little drama as possible. The best experience I've had buying a vehicle. I will be back and recommend anyone who will listen to head to Plantation Ford for their next vehicle.

Chris Johnson
Other Employees : Rafael Yokell; Michael Hooley Jr

January 31, 2017

"Great Customer Care"

- Mary STA/69

I recently purchased a 2017 Escape, Titanium Edition. Everyone who dealt with my purchase was extremely helpful. Rafael/sales associate, Chris/Owner's relations, and Jack/Finance. Very friendly and professional. Our family has purchased over 15 cars and trucks from Plantation Ford. I purchased sight unseen, they had all the paperwork ready, was in and out in no time. Always go away happy with our purchases.

Rafael, Chris Hudson, Jack, Mike LaPietra

January 30, 2017

"Purchase vehicle"

- Marques777

I recently turned in my lease and purchased a F150. The team of Jeff/sales, Chris/services and Jack/finance made this a drama free and satisfying experience. A majority of the process had been completed prior to my arrival. I left feeling I got more than I expected

Jeff Weinstein Chris Hudson Jack/finance