Plantation Ford

Used Car Sales Manager

September 05, 2017

"A job well done"

- Larry B

25 year Ford owner/leasee and 10 year customer of Plantation Ford. I was ready to write off this company after I had a tire defect with 5000 miles and they were unwilling to help me. Finally I made a last-ditch effort to call the general manger who put me in touch with the sevice manager, Colby, who has only been there 3 months. Within an hour, he changed a really bad experience into a good one. Whatever they are paying him, it's not enough. Kudos to Colby and I will continue to be a Plantation Ford customer because of his good service and my excellent salesman, Ron Salerno.

Allen Biskup
Other Employees : Ron Salerno, Colby (Service Manager)

August 16, 2017

"Never Ford, Never again"

- tkorolenko

My car had issues late in the day friday and I dropped it off on Saturday. They told me noone was going to look at my car until the following week. So daily I called and left messages with no return phone calls as to what was going on with my car. Everyday I also had to call the rental place and extend the rental. By Wed the following week they finally called and said that they were still deciding what was wrong with my car. Late in the afternoon they finally said it was a power steering hose that was bad and needed to replace. OK fine, get it done as I took care of this car since day one. They tols me my car was going to be ready Late Friday afterrnoon. So I returned the rental and showed up and Fords Service center. I did not see my car so I walked around the building and saw the wheels off and cat litter ( whatever they use to clean up liquids that leak out). Boy Ford really screwed up my car. The end result for that day was they were not going to be finished and they would put me in a rental. The rental was another Ford Focus. OMG what a dump of a car. No pick up, while driving on city streets the car shook so much, and again when you lifted your foot off the brakes. Almost another week goes by and they told me they fixed everything and I was good to go. So Late Friday I went to pick up the car and had to go back to the rental place. Charge a little over $600. I made it home. Came back out and my driveway was covered with, power steering fluid, oil, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, and one other clear liquid, could have been brake fluid. I took pictures and returned the car back to ford on Saturday. Weekend ruined and lost deposits for rooms. So got another rental NOT A FORD>>>>> finally something that was driveable., Anyways they stated that the hose failed and with moving all the other parts could have caused all the other leaking. Really how stupid do you think people are. They ordered another hose and returned my car a following week. I got home and noticed that my car was still leaking, but now it was on the drivers side. Again took it back. Again they returned my car and now my check engine light was on. Mark said it was another issue. I only had one when I came in, and now I have several. So I disputed the charge since they did nomt fix the problem but caused more. My credit card received there response and gave them the money back. So again going to dispute it as all the issues they caused. Most likely going to call my attorney after the neglegence. HORRIBLE people at FORD. They screw up someones car and don't admit it... Never FORD, Never AGAIN..

Mark Ruffu, Gary

July 06, 2017

"New mustang gt owner"

- Joe Sune

Let me by saying that I have been looking for a Mustang GT for several months I wanted a specific color with the red interior Plantation Ford had the best inventory around my experience was excellent starting from internet manager the salesperson and the financing Department I decided to go purchase the vehicle on Sunday morning within 2 hours I was on the road with my new GT I was treated with respect and professionalism I highly recommend this dealership my purchasing experience was excellent furthermore let me add that since my purchase I have been contacted numerous times just to find out how everything was going with the new vehicle 10 *

Chris Johnson