Plantation Ford

Allen Biskup

July 06, 2017

"New mustang gt owner"

- Joe Sune

Let me by saying that I have been looking for a Mustang GT for several months I wanted a specific color with the red interior Plantation Ford had the best inventory around my experience was excellent starting from internet manager the salesperson and the financing Department I decided to go purchase the vehicle on Sunday morning within 2 hours I was on the road with my new GT I was treated with respect and professionalism I highly recommend this dealership my purchasing experience was excellent furthermore let me add that since my purchase I have been contacted numerous times just to find out how everything was going with the new vehicle 10 *

June 05, 2017

"service"

- Jamesli

I had my Ford repaired in Plantation Ford a couple weeks ago, there were some problems at first, Service manager Colby finally helped me to solve the problems.

Colby

February 16, 2017

"Great People, Great Experience, pleasure to work with! "

- Rick Chaples

The entire team, Rafael, Chris, Mike Hooley Jr and the rest of the folks who worked to get me into my new F-150 were great. A true pleasure to work with, Rafael pointed out and applied rebates I was unaware of, he let me know about zero percent financing for 72 months, worked through some issues with the deal and made it happen with as little drama as possible. The best experience I've had buying a vehicle. I will be back and recommend anyone who will listen to head to Plantation Ford for their next vehicle.

Other Employees : Rafael Yokell; Michael Hooley Jr