Platinum Auto Mall

Platinum Auto Mall

Call
Platinum Auto Mall Info

"Go away !!! "

Hello this is the worst dealer ship i've ever had .!!!! I was going to buy a car for 10,999$ with the bank payment of 2500$ , everything goes ok until they start to calculate the ended price . On the first day when I go there they cant process everything cause it was too late , so i paid 500 $ deposit and came back next day . And the party started:). In the begining they check my credit his and we go to se withe the bank menager , he told us that we have to pay ~ 1500$ More for the bank - this is that they give us tha credit payment- later on when he started to counting thae car in the end will cost us ~ 18860 $ whan in the beginig calculating all costs withe the taxes and dmv and around 2000$ % for the bank was belov 14000$ it was mazda 3 2011 compitley basik --- and please it dosent worth 18000$$ !!! Whan we said that we dont take the car the menager said that they took 10% from the deposit --- they didnt told me that the day before --- ( if they will process the same day i will not have to paid this deposit ). Whan i said ok what can i do he noticed that i paid only 500 so he said that i have to paid 10% from the car price !!! Becouse i have to pay for his time !!!!! After a fight he said ok the sales person will came to us . He came and said that they are giong to return the money ---- but i said i want a copy of that paper and i chcek it again at home --- He change 1 number on my credit card so they will not pay my money back.!!! I call my bank to stop the transaction , i start the investigation about this case . They are the worsed dealer Ive ever had!!! Just want to take the money from the clients no mater if they buy the car or not !!

Dimitri

"Happy Mom with Happy Son..."

For starters, This was the first time I ever financed a vehicle and it was as a birthday gift for my 24 year old son. Automotive platinum was the 7th car dealer we had visited in a 2 weekend span. Everything went so great. They worked with us- we traded a 2007 Chevy Impala and left with a 2013 dodge charger. I was shocked at the deal they offered us. The finance rate was just as shocking being that my credit is so very poor. The rate was over 6% lower than what I had anticipated. In life we all have our personal dentist, doctors, beauticians, barbers, store clerks, etc… this is now the one and ONLY place I will refer anyone to and use for any and all of my car needs. PS…. All the sales people are great but I highly recommend either Val or Wayne- They rock!!! Sincerely, Happy mom with Happy son Janira De Los Santos, Bronx NY

Val and Wayne

"great experience"

Excellent customer service #1 in new York these guys are amazing bought my first car from them an I'm loving it would recommend them to anyone

store manager

"Extremely Satisfied"

This is the place to go if you want to buy a car.. They have such a great staff that will always make you feel welcome.. I bought my BMW here and they were very helpful in every way possible.. They made no excuse to let me test drive their car they made it happen.. Wayne and Randy were my sales person and helped me tremendously. The man to make it happen was Bruce L Green he got me approved with no problem and i was driving home that same day.. What an excellent team they have.. Best Dealership out there

Bruce L Green, Wayne, Randy

"good experience"

I was pleased with my experience at platinum they were fair and professional ..I got an excellent deal on a car thanks to bruce Wayne and fara

Bruce green

"Excellent service "

I had an amazing experience at Platinum auto mall. The sales man (Ali) was very courteous and helpful he answered all of my questions immediately. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends, family, and coworkers.

Ali

"Great price, great car, great experience!"

I recommend this dealership to everyone! The sales representatives Tahir and Roney were so helpful and down to earth. Car was beautiful, no problems Tahir took us for a test drive and I was sold! The finance manager Bruce was honest and gave me a great price! They washed the car, and gave me the license plates and keys same day! I had done a lot of car shopping by then and this was by far the best and easiest experience. Shout out to platinum auto mall!! I love my car! <3

Tahir, Roney, Bruce

"Excellent overall experience; satisfied customer !"

The premier pre-own luxury car dealership in the tristate area. My entire experience was excellent. It made buying a car so easy. The dealership doesn't only boast an eclectic array of luxury cars but it has the most customer friendly staff that will guarantee your utmost satisfaction. One of the best choices I've made all year is platinum automall.

Bruce Green

"last one..."

I purchasd my car 3 days ago and immediately had to park it in airport long term parking, so I cannot speak to much on my vehicle just yet. I'm writing because if someone asked me if the place is worth going to I could actually say yes. In an area of queens dealerships that are known for being shady and not too trustworthy, I was happy that my experience with Randy, Wayne (for sure) and Bruce was personable. I would also encourage anyone to check out their stock here first. I was also pleased the items on their Website were exactly as they were on their lot! Now are their less than stellar things to be said of a dealership yes (like any)but this place unlike Major World features gentleman that you can straight talk to. Russ, LIC

Randy, Wayne

"Pleasant experience"

It was nice to work with people wanted to help and let me leave with a car. Although we waited a full day on our second visit, we were able to leave with a great car! They literally pulled a miracle to help get us our car and provided great customer service in doing so. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends!

Val, Yousef, Bruce Green, Dimitry, Wayne, Roney