Read Reviews Platinum Auto Mall

3.3

2.9

2.9

based on 76 reviews

Overall
3.0

3.0 out of 5

124 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Platinum Auto Mall

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Platinum Auto Mall

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Excellent overall experience; satisfied customer !"

Kemar Green
8/31/2014 4:59:56 PM

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

The premier pre-own luxury car dealership in the tristate area. My entire experience was excellent. It made buying a car so easy. The dealership doesn't only boast an eclectic array of luxury cars but it has the most customer friendly staff that will guarantee your utmost satisfaction. One of the best choices I've made all year is platinum automall.

"last one..."

Russellciv
8/23/2014 12:45:13 PM

Randy

3.5

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

I purchasd my car 3 days ago and immediately had to park it in airport long term parking, so I cannot speak to much on my vehicle just yet.

I'm writing because if someone asked me if the place is worth going to I could actually say yes. In an area of queens dealerships that are known for being shady and not too trustworthy, I was happy that my experience with Randy, Wayne (for sure) and Bruce was personable. I would also encourage anyone to check out their stock here first. I was also pleased the items on their Website were exactly as they were on their lot!

Now are their less than stellar things to be said of a dealership yes (like any)but this place unlike Major World features gentleman that you can straight talk to.

Russ, LIC

Yousef
Dimitry
Roney

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

It was nice to work with people wanted to help and let me leave with a car. Although we waited a full day on our second visit, we were able to leave with a great car! They literally pulled a miracle to help get us our car and provided great customer service in doing so. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends!

"Very helpful dealer"

apia castle
7/29/2014 7:25:37 PM

Bruce L. Green

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

I bought my first car here. Bruce helped me through the whole process from the beginning till the end. He was very helpful, and very patient individual

"First thing these"

isaacc519
7/28/2014 3:06:53 PM

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

First thing these guys make you feel comfortable. The salesman Johnny is a very cool guy and he is not like all salesman he isn't trying to force anything on you he is very helpful with the situation and making you feel comfortable. I purchased a 2011 clean Nissan Maxima in and out from this place and it is great. The business manager Bruce also another person that helps you the most that he cans so you can get the best deal on the car. I felt great leaving this place after purchasing my vehicle. I would say this is the best place to buy a car at reasonable price good cars good prices.

"well recommended"

ImanH
7/28/2014 1:58:44 PM

Tahir

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

Great showroom a lot of nice cars everyone seemed friendly my salesperson was very helpful in getting me the car I wanted hey have registration and plates right on the lot.

"BUYER BEWARE"

bedner44
7/15/2014 2:19:23 PM

Steve / Joshua

2.0

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

Bought a Vehicle from Platinum Automall (2013 Infiniti M) and the process was less than stellar. During the test drive I was told I could not take the vehicle on the highway because of "policy". Without being able to do that I could not tell that the rotors were warped and needed to be replaced when I bought the vehicle. Was also promised touch up paint to repair a few dings on the door jam that I never received. I bought the car 3 months ago and have been calling asking where it has been and never got a straight answer. Called back today to see if it was on its way and was informed by another "manager" Joshua that the sales associate I was dealing with no longer works with them and there is nothing they can do because it was all he said she said. "There is nothing in writing saying I was promised touch up paint so its not my problem" By far the worst customer service I have ever received. It boggles my mind that people like this still have a job! BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT BE FOOLED BY A GOOD PRICE YOU'LL PAY FOR IT IN THE LONG RUN!

"Great Buying Experience!"

yinghe
6/22/2014 7:54:37 PM

Roney
Bruce

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

This past weekend I went car shopping and hit every dealership on Northern Boulevard. After speaking to countless salesmen at multiple dealerships, I turned right back around to where I first started: Platinum Auto Mall. No dealership could compare to the price they were offering for a White 2010 Nissan Sentra. When I came back, our salesman, Roney, was very helpful in providing us with the carfax, giving us a tour of the vehicle and answering all our questions. There was a miscommunication at one point about the vehicle, but the sales manager, Wayne, made sure that I was properly compensated and received the best deal possible. After purchasing the vehicle, the finance manager, Bruce, was very helpful in assisting us with purchasing a warranty that would allow me to be worry-free for 6 years! I was very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this place to a friend!

"well recommended"

djbush
6/6/2014 9:25:52 PM

val sales rep
Bruce Green Finance director
Wayne Innis Sales manager

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

my name is anthony and am loving this g35 all thanks to val bruce and wayne for my new car car runs smooth i recommend anyone to go to Platinum auto mall they are professionals and they have great deals on cars.

"Great experience"

mandylaflare
5/26/2014 3:18:36 PM

Jamall

My Review Of Platinum Auto Mall:

The staff in the dealership are very friendly. Jamall helped me get the details on the car I wanted, and Bruce Green helped out with my financial plan. They have a great selection of cars from BMW's, Mercedes Benz, Lexus', and more for great prices. I would definitely recommend.

Reviews 11-20 >>