Platinum Wholesale Auto

405 Motors

Bayside Auto Sales

Connie H, Lynden, WA
5/19/2016

"Great car, great price, great service"

I looked at cars online up and down the I-5 corridor. I found the best car at the best price at Platinum Auto Sales. Robert was willing to hold 3 cars that I was interested in, so I could drive down to test drive. Other dealers were not willing to hold at all. I found a beautiful car at a great price, and they made it easy to complete the process and gave me a good price for my trade-in, so for the first time ever, I did not bother selling my old car as a private party. Really great experience. Highly recommend.

Robert, Austin, Diana

brent s
4/06/2016

" best car buying experience "

My wife and I had the best car buying experience at Platinum Autos. We love our Lexus and we believe we received the best price too. They gave $2500 more for our trade than the other dealers. Thanks Brent S.

Robert

tuesdymorningman
2/15/2016

"Great deal, would recommend "

Great deal, would recommend to friends. We saved $2,800 dollars from the other dealership we almost bought at. The Suv from Platinum Autos had lower miles and more options, and was $2,800 dollars less. Thanks The Jones family

ROBERT

Goosse
1/08/2016

"DOn't Buy From Them!!!!!!!!!! "

My wife and I had a terrible experience dealing with the Austin and Robert. I had called on behalf of my wife to finance a vehicle , being her first car, it was important to deal with someone we could trust. My wife did not have the best credit but had a co-signer to smooth things easier. On top of that we had 3 grand for a deposit if needed, usually first time buyers don't require something huge. I called and spoke with Austin about the vehicle that my wife had picked out. Austin then said, that it would be much easier just to fill a application online with the co-signer and they will call us when the vetted out their resources to secure a loan.Nothing could be further from the truth. We kept checking my wife's credit report and the co signers and no hard inquires were coming up. We sent the application in on December 26th 2015. I told my wife to wait because it is the weekend and they have very few bankers they can wheel and deal with. So first thing Monday morning I called and spoke again with Austin, he said, he has not got to it and he will do it today and to expect a call from him that day,no calls or email came from Austin. On Tuesday, I called back and spoke with Robert, not knowing he was the finance guy and asked about our application, he then said, Austin is out with a potential buyer and he will have him call me. NO call, but we got an email and we had one hard inquiry hit from a financial institute. In the email he asked if we could get a cosigner for my wife, I had a dumbfounded look when my wife read this to me, I said explain to them "nicely" that they may have overlooked it on the application we filed because our cosigner information was there. From here on then, it freefalls, now Dec. 30th we got no response, whatsoever! I called many times and was told by an automated machine to call another number, then that number had a message telling me to call another number this went on till the Jan 2nd 2016. I am more than just pissed off, given this was our first choice, I gave them the benefit of the doubt to take care of us. Jan 2nd, 9:30 am, I speak with Austin finally! I asked him about the gap of time with no communication and he said, "we were busy", with a snobby attitude, I continued to keep it pro,pro. I asked what is the result from the application and cosigner info we sent. He said one sec let me speak to Robert, because I don't think he got around to it. I about lost it inside my mind, there was some struggle and covering up of the phone, no real hold button. I knew then, I was dealing with some "hole in the wall in Bellevue". Robert got on and explained he had run my wife's credit and still needed to run the cosigner's credit. I asked if it was just them two running that business and he said, YES. I told him we are going to pass, and we are no longer interested in the vehicle. So our result was no care for customers , not able to be trusted on their word, self entitled asinine jerks, lack of professionalism, service you expect when dealing with door to door salesman, and clearly no RESPECT for a human being. I am in contact with thousands of people a day, you can rest assure, I will not send them their way, not even my worst enemy. ********************************DISCLAIMER ALERT********************************************** He has been going around explaining how much he helped and try to get us approved. Really??????????? Did Robert not read anything I said or even have an attention span to realize, it's not how you do business in America. If you look at other comments on google search the mirror how we were treated.

Austin, Robert

Platinum Wholesale Auto responded to this review

January 13, 2016

Gustavo, We understand your frustration on financing an Auto loan and deal with this often. My staff exhausted every avenue in trying to get your wife financed. Please understand we are NOT THE BANK, we don't make the decisions on the approvals. My sales staff would like nothing more than to get your wife approved and sell her a vehicle. We hope you and your wife the best in financing a vehicle in the future. Thanks F & I department

ZEN
12/06/2015

"My first purchase from Platinum Autos GREAT"

The is my first purchase from Platinum Autos in Bellevue and second Mercedes Benz vehicle. Generally, my experience with my first vehicle an 07 S550 purchased CPO in 2010 left me excited to consider a second purchase, Robert did excellent job at Platinum Autos and managed to ease my concerns and now I am driving a 2014 CLS550. Every person I encountered was attentive and always remembered my name over the few months I spent deciding on whether a new car was in my future. Robert clearly put in the best effort in moving the process along with patience, answering all my questions, addressing any of my concerns and always with a warm smile and firm handshake of a friend greeting a familiar face. Job well done Platinum Autos, I am a happy customer and will soon return to purchase another vehicle for my better half. M. C.

Owner

NWTRAVELS
7/10/2015

"Robert and Platinum Autos where so fair and understanding"

Robert and Platinum Autos where so fair and understanding, the Mercedes I bought was my first vehicle in the USA. I had a million questions and everybody answered all of them. Thanks again, my wife and I are so happy with our new car.Thanks, the Hin Family

Robert the Owner

car_enthusiast
7/08/2015

"owner was short and eregant"

When I inquired on a car over the phone, the salesman was having a bad morning it seemed like. He was super short and eregant, even when I came to see the car. He was so rude, I turned around and left the lot. I'll never go back even if they have a car of my dream.

owner

kmorgan20009
12/10/2014

"wonderful and easy experience "

We loved our Ford Fusion but with a growing family we needed an easier car to get car seats in and out of. We knew we wanted an Outback and had already arranged financing. We tried to buy the car we want from a dealership. The sale rep didn't listen, asked the same question multiple times and tried several times to have us finance through them. We finally had to just leave and we were so glad we did. We found an Outback we wanted for a great price at Platinum Wholesale. Robert was really great. There was no pressure, he gave us a very fair price on our trade in and great price on the car we wanted. By far the best car buying experience I have had. If we have to get another car in the future, there is no question we will go back here.

Robert

ginnie55
12/15/2013

"Robert, Owner/Manager is extremely helpful, knowledgeable..."

Robert, Owner/Manager is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and fair. Employees Diana and Chris are also helpful, friendly and professional. Though I made a mistake in the description of my car, they handled it with tact and understanding. I will sell my car through them again, when an opportunity arises. Highly recommend them. Having the BBB seal of approval helps give confidence to new customers.

Larry, Owner/Manager, Diana and Chris, Employees

alaska1
10/25/2013

"Hi, we live in Anchorage Alaska and saw the 2009..."

Hi, we live in Anchorage Alaska and saw the 2009 Chevrolet truck on platinum autos web site in Bellevue Washington and called. We made arrangements to have it shipped out of Seattle,. Platinum delivered the truck to the port for free. On arrival the truck is as exactly as described and we couldn't be any happier with our purchase. A+ highly recommend thanks B Westery

Paul R