Porsche of Bakersfield

Makes: Porsche|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Porsche of Bakersfield
Porsche of Bakersfield Info

"Tambi and Dennis have taken care of my Porsche since day..."

Tambi and Dennis have taken care of my Porsche since day one. The service at this dealership is always top notch, prompt, courteous and fair. I bought my Porsche new from Family Porsche, now Porsche of Bakersfield, in 2007. The Porsche sales staff, Brian and Tim, are also extremely knowledgeable and approachable. It obvious that Porsche of Bakersfield takes great pride in making their customers feel like part of the Porsche Family.

Tambi, Dennis

"The service depart Is very helpful and friendly, they..."

The service depart Is very helpful and friendly, they have one of the most qualified Porsche mechanics in the state. There facility is very clean and pleasant for customers to relax in. The service is completed in a timely manner and the work is done expertly. I highly reccomend this dealership for all who expect the best.

Tambalina

"Wow! How things have changed within the past few months...."

Wow! How things have changed within the past few months. First off, Costco decided to end their relationship with this dealership. There were issues about having available models in stock (I am told). This place has zero inventory. I would not be surprised if this place closes down in a year or two. How can a porsche dealership only have 1-2 911s in stock? That is ridiculous no matter how you cut it. Secondly, they DO NOT accept deposits on cars here. If you want to build a car, you need to make a nonrefundable partial payment of 5,000 on the car before it even hits American soil. This is stupid. This creates a lot of problems because that car is yours no matter what. If there is substantial damage on the car, it's yours. If they take the car out for a spin, put 500 miles on it and open up the engine, it is still yours for full msrp. This is ridiculous. For comparisons sake, other dealerships will take around a $2,000 refundable deposit. Lastly, the manager is condescending. I configured a $111,000, which is about 4 grand lower than the one they configured, and he laughed in my face. He smugly asked if the car came with a roof. We are in a down economy. He should be treating every customer he can get like a god or at least with respect. I would not be surprised if this place closes down after 2 years. Think about it. Even costco ran away. Costco! A Goliath company, that is willing to do business with anyone, said no to Porsche Bakersfield. I would suggest you do the same too because I think that says volumes about their business.

Tim (General Manager)