Porsche of Fresno

7121 N. Palm Avenue, Fresno, California 93650 Directions

1 Review of Porsche of Fresno

November 12, 2015

"Delighted with the car buying process and people"

- arun malhotra

I just bought a 2016 Porsche, SUV, Cayenne from Fresno Porsche. Rohit Sharma, sales rep, was excellent in how he handled the whole process. He was cordial, respectful, understood my requirements, gave a very competitive quote and we settled on the price very quickly without much haggling because when I compared his with others he was lower. My wife and I drove from San Jose to Fresno to look at the car and we loved it at first sight. It was prepared well and had everything that we needed. Even though I told them that my funds would be transferred in 2 days, they accepted my personal check and let me drive the car home that evening. The car has run flawlessly since we got it and all our friends and family members have only praises for the SUV. Rohit called us several times after the purchase to ensure that there was no issue.. Thanks, Rohit and Fresno Porsche for making this difficult process of buying an expensive car delightful and pleasant. I would whole heartedly recommend Rohit and his team at Fresno Porsche if you are looking for Porsche or other cars that they handle.

Rohit Sharma