Porsche of Princeton

Client Service Advisor

May 22, 2017

"Flawless service!"

- roverirish

My recent service experience at Porsche was exceptional!!!! The first class treatment was beyond what you receive at most dealerships. Brad Tokar is the man to see if you need assistance. He not only knows the product very well he can also explain the inner workings in way that you can understand! Great job!!!!!

Brett Tokar

May 17, 2017

"Finally, excellent service from a Porsche dealership!"

- mchadha

I recently visited Porsche of Princeton for a routine 3 year service on my 2014 Boxster, as well as a few warranty related issues. Kevin Black was my service advisor and he was excellent. I had previously visited 3 other NJ Porsche dealerships for service and left dissatisfied each time because they either damaged my vehicle, forget to address items that I had requested, or only provided a temporary fix for my issues. I do admit that I have higher expectations than the average customer who visits a dealership due to my passion for cars, but I would tend to think most Porsche owners fall into this category. Kevin addressed all my concerns and even proactively followed up with me to let me know that my vehicle would not be ready until the following day, rather than most other dealerships where you have to call them to get the status of your vehicle. Kevin is great to deal with and a true professional. Also, Porsche of Princeton gave me a nice new Macan S as a loaner car, unlike the Audi A3 loaner car that I received from Paul Miller Porsche. Even though I live 50 miles from this dealership, I will gladly visit them again. Highly recommended!

Kevin Black

May 12, 2017

"Wonderful service got from Brett Tokar "

- LoriSurveyon Porsche

Brett always provide professional advices in our SUV when it did require some repairing or service. We have been very delightful for his warm and experienced advices and services !

Porsche of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648