Porsche of Princeton

Client Service Advisor

August 15, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- John and Augusta

Just had clear bra put on Cayenne. Sean and his team did a great job of explaining the work to me, coordinating the pick up of our car, keeping me informed of the progress of the work, and following up with me after the work was completed. Great job! And I'll definitely return for further service and future purchases. Professional organization!

Sean

August 14, 2017

"Out of State Purchase"

- Karl Bateson

I found Porsche of Princeton while doing an online search for a specific color combination that no one else in the region had (white with a blue top). I teamed up with Robert Vitalis who acted as my sales contact and connoisseur of all things Porsche. He walked me through the process, different options available to me, and even acted as my on-site eyes while I was deciding on the purchase. In short, he made the process seamless and really put me at ease while trying to make the all important decision. I really felt like we were acting as a team to find the best car for me, and Robert was integral to this. I ended up purchasing the car without even seeing it, we did the paperwork via Fed-Ex, and when complete, I flew into the dealership to pick up my car and drive it home. Thank You So Much.

Robert Vitalis

August 09, 2017

"First class service"

- Jim and Sandi

Micheal never fails to deliver. His personal attention to his customers goes far beyond what one would expect. The service Team here are wonderful and always care about your experience with them

Michael Quaglietta