Preferred Auto Group

Indy Auto Man

Kristy Ludwig
7/20/2014

"Worse experience!!!!"

Worse experience ever purchasing a vehicle! Just another number to them. Had to go back 3 different times to get things on vehicle finished. Poor communication. Had a true run around. Still not pleased, and will Never ever refer anyone. Nor purchase from anyone there. You spend a great deal of money, and no follow up call nor take care of you. Horrible horrible horrible!!!!

Dave Waldren

feyriefyre
3/17/2014

"I found the service I recieved to be slow..unhelpful..and..."

I found the service I recieved to be slow..unhelpful..and the lady handling the sales was rude. She actually TOLD me that I could not be approved for what she had already promised me...because she did not want to have to repo the vehicle three hours away. (I understand this) I understood I had special credit needs. But before she dropped the repo bomb during a sales pitch she needs to understand that not all people with special credit needs are not under these circumstances of their own accord. I did not purchase a vehicle from them, because I found her response to my questions..slow...very unhelpful and wishy washy ...and the repo comment took what should have been a nice, professional conversation too far in my book. I gave this dealership no stars because I would not work with them.

cherri adams

cjj88
6/07/2013

"I would never recommend this dealer to anyone anywhere...."

I would never recommend this dealer to anyone anywhere. The salesman also manager and general manager came there to look at my car. At the end of everything the manager copped a serious attitude with me which is a nono in sales. I had to tell his salesman and loan officer no just because of the terrible service and the rude natured leadership there. If I were the owner of lima road preferred auto I would rethink my outlook on employees.

manager and general manager

jaclyndk519
10/04/2010

"I came to this dealership looking to spend around $7000. ..."

I came to this dealership looking to spend around $7000. When I told the salesman what I was looking for and how much I had to spend. He told me that they did not have anything that "cheap" and walked away. I was very turned off especially with the state of the economy, that the salesman did not even want to try to make a sale. He was arrogant. I tell everyone about my TERRIBLE experience at this store, and I tell everyone about the GREAT service I had to FORT WAYNE KIA across the street.

not sure

NoxImus
6/10/2009

"This has been the worse experience of my life. I went in..."

This has been the worse experience of my life. I went in to test drive a truck, and sat down to talk about numbers. The sales men told me to get a final price i would need to go in and talk to one of the financial people. When me and my girlfriend went into his office, i asked him if this was a binding contract and he said no. That if i did not bring him the check by the 6th that he would just put the truck back on the lot, he said this was more to hold it for me so i could get some money things worked out. I called them 2 days later to tell them that i could not get it worked out, Apparently the message was never passed onto the sales me it need to be passed onto. It is now Wednesday, 6 days later, and they are calling me telling me i have no choice, i have to come buy the truck. So the long and the short of it, the "General Manager" says that he has a signed piece of paper by me, stating that i will buy it. Me and my girlfriend where told that it was not binding. I have talked to a lawyer and a paralegal, this will more than likely go to court, and apparently they have sent the paper work to collections.

Douglas, and rex

Marcin
5/09/2009

"Terrible even insulting approach to a customer. Although..."

Terrible even insulting approach to a customer. Although Jimmy V (our lead sales guy) was outstanding, the whole experience was wrecked by an incompetent "sales manager" Rob Bixby. Worst car buying experience EVER. Unfortunately we ended up buying that van. Long story short, after negotiating a price over the phone and emails, when arrived on the lot after 3 hrs of driving, the van was filthy underneath the seats. We were told it was detailed. It was NOT. So I have asked for some kind of workable solution, not lowering a price, just get me a clean van with no hair glued to seats, food crumbs and some fluids spills. Rob would not even want to hear my concerns, just flatly refused to talk and wanted me to leave when I objected to his business and customer relation practices. Made some remarks that could be taken even to court for prejudice to people of different origin. My wife is a witness! I work and travel internationally on business a lot, however, I have never seen so incompetent person to be sitting in a manager's position. If you offer a detailed car, and customer point out to you that it was done improperly, sales guy admits that the detailing place did a "half a## job" - is my request to offer a clean car so ridiculous? I did not ask for any discounts, I told them they can pay directly to a detail shop that would clean it a professional way. I did not want to spend 6hrs of round trip to bring a filthy van. I did not expect Preferred Autogroup to be such a low end used cars lot. I'm disgusted with this whole experience. I hope the van will turn out to be a long lasting addition to our fleet at home. In case of questions, feel free to contact me.

Rob Bixby