Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

777 West Orangethorpe Ave,
Placentia, California 92870
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Karin Craig
8/27/2015

"Very helpfull and accomodating"

We purchased a used Jeep Patriot from Premier Chevrolet at the end of July for our daughter. We have heard some noises while braking the vehicle and have taken it in for service. The service department has been very friendly, accommodating, and fixing the problem in a very timely manner. I fully feel comfortable taking her car into the service dept. Great dept.

In service dept.- Jessie, Oscar and Mo. Very helpful in our service visit.

amanara1
8/25/2015

"Great Service and Easy to Talk People"

I had a great experience. When you go to this dealership ask for Allen Valenciano, he was very helpful and explained everything to me. It was a pleasure coming to this dealership, I had bad experiences before but I think the ownership has changed. They are doing a great job, I will bring my Jeep back again.

Allen Valenciano

Alden B.
8/23/2015

"Great Customer Satisfaction!"

I highly recommend Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia. The service department's customer service reps, staff and technicians are all extremely knowledgeable, skilled and are pleased to assist customers with their concerns. I couldn't be happier with the treatment and attention to detail these wonderful people provide. I take both my Jeep Grand Cherokees here for service and/or minor concerns I have and every time I am amazed at the customer service I receive. They go above and beyond my expectations, so much so that have the pleasure of shaking the technician's hand for fixing my vehicle issues and my own minor details of concern. It really means a lot to me when I can trust my dealer to not only perform routine maintenance, but also go beyond expectations and address my concerns. Listening to customer's concerns, addressing the issues, and providing knowledgeable feedback is Premier Chrysler Jeep's specialty. I would highly recommend anyone in need of service to go to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia.

All Service Department Staff

KCBC
8/22/2015

"Best service experience in a long time!"

Unlike Tuttle Click in Tustin, who treats you like a foregone conclusion (monopoly on parts of OC since they own the Tustin and Irvine Jeep dealerships) Premier Jeep in Placentia actually cares. No, this is not a Premier employee ghost rating the dealership. Josh and Oscar treated me like a customer, someone whose business they were trying to earn and keep. Unlike my months of waiting in line for recall parts at Tuttle Click, Premier got me right in, and got my two recall repairs an oil change and a full inspection done within 4 hours, on a Saturday no less. Couldn't be happier with my experience, and recommend them 100%. Don't waste your time with people who think you have no choice but to deal with them, Placentia is plenty close to Tustin. Anyhow, shout out to Josh and Oscar for treating me like I matter.

Josh and Oscar

matt
8/21/2015

"the service department at Premeir chrysler jeep"

I have had many Chrysler Jeep Dodge products, Moe Jubran in the service department is "Best in Class" he is know's his stuff and if he has questions he finds someone who does.

Moe Jubran

7BLOZRO
7/23/2015

"Awesome Service!"

Everyone was friendly with excellent customer service., and I am pleased with my car selection. Keith Allison was great! He made sure I was pleased and understood all the care functions before leaving the lot, even though it was raining and late.

Michelle Oliver

KNC
7/22/2015

"Service Manager, Moe Jubran"

I write very few reviews. However, Moe Jubran excels in every way; Thank You! He is certainly the best Service Manager I have known in 30 years of experience. Hands on, very personal and personable service, and an unfailing attention to detail. I have used this service department for 5 years, and he is the reason.

Moe Jubran

RQuinn
7/19/2015

"Service Department "

Brought in my Jeep (07) Wrangler to have the hoses replaced as they are all original. (153,000) I was thinking of installing high performance after market hoses; but, after a conversation with Moe he said you could, if you want to spend the extra money. However, you don't have a high performance engine, so you might want to put your money towards other immediate service needs or modifications. I appreciated Moe's advice and his recommendation to have my differential(s) serviced, since my hoses are not leaking. Moe & his service writers have always treated me with the upmost respect. I appreciate the sound advice & professionalism I receive each time I bring Jeep in for service.

Moe, Daniel & rest of the service dept.

CarTed
7/08/2015

"Excellent customer service on both Visits!!"

Today was my second visit to Premier Chrysler, this time was for the Airbag recall. Oscar Ruiz was my advisor, the customer service was excellent and the repair was done in a timely manner. I expected good service, that is why this was my second trip. Back in April , Oscar was my contact by phone, I had an intermittent electrical problem with my Chrysler. I had contacted other dealers in my area, and did not like their response, so I looked further afield, and called Premier, spoke with Oscar, liked his approach and I decided it was worth a ride to Premier of Placentia to see if my problem could be solved. 1,000 miles later, and the electrical problem is still gone! Thank you again! The best recommendation I can give is " I would go back to Premier again"

Oscar Ruiz

whyscreenname
7/06/2015

"Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had."

Everyone at this dealership is friendly, helpful and most importantly honest. Mel spent as much time as I needed to fully explain everything about the car I was buying - and that was not the car I had gone to see, but one much better suited for me. I love my new car and if I ever need another one, I will only go to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia.

Reviews of Keith Allison