Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"30,000 mile service on 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

The Service Analyst, Erik Mendoza, was very helpful, courteous, and down-to-earth - no pretentiousness. Appreciated the quality customer interface.. Service was prompt and complete. Two recall issues resolved along with the scheduled service.

Erik Mendoza

"2014 Jeep Cherokee/Diesel"

Best car buying experience I can remember. No haggling, great price, and worked diligently to get our trade in paid off. All 3 members of the team, Henry, the sales rep Jeff Williams, the sales manager Tim, Finance manager ...made for a quality transaction. Pete Polusky

"Excellent service - very hepfull and prompt"

John Gomez was very friendly and helped me navigate the repairs and service to my car.. He was quick and knowledgeable and when the car was ready promptly called me

John Gomez

"Great customer service"

I've been here a few times now and every time I come in everyone is friendly courteous and they get me in and out in the time that they say they well I really appreciate that.

Daniel Ferraro

"Amazing Customer Service"

Dennis Ferraro helped me with my Jeep Cherokee. He made sure I was totally satisfied with the service and price of my repair. He called just like he said he would to tell me what was wrong with my car and made sure I was satisfied with the price. They offered to take me home instead of waiting for the diagnostic and when the car was repaired, they offered to pick me up at the train station after work to pick up my car. It is nice to have someone be concerned and caring for a customer. Thank you Dennis for taking care of me.

Dennis Ferraro

"Good Sales Experience"

My husband and I needed to get our son a car for school and work, We were quite pleased with the experience we had at Premier Jeep. No pushy sales and a straight-forward round of negotiating to finalize the price. Our car-buying experiences at other dealerships have been painful - always long and involved with less than honest sales people. Our good experience at Premier will bring us back when it's time to get our daughter a car. Thanks to Jerry and Jeff.

Jeff Williams

"Brian Cole and + Service Staff"

Brian Cole and his staff at Premier, formally known as Dona-Vee - have absolutely been the best dealership in SO CAL to work with. My husband and I have leased cars for several years now, and these guys know all about customer service. Not only did Brian get me to the price I needed to be at, he made sure he was the best deal in town, that goes to show a lot about how much pride he takes to see a smile on a clients face, and be the best dealership in town. Hands down, I don't believe any other dealership can come close to what Brian and his staff, sales or service. We had a recent experience with the service team, and not only did I receive a rental fairly quickly, the manager made the process seamless, and that's how you want to feel leaving your dealership.

George in Service

"Service Department you can TRUST"

This review is a long time coming. I have read some of the reviews and I feel that mine would be the most accurate for all my service needs over the past 9 years coming to this dealership location. I drive about 30,000-35,000 miles a year. I am a very loyal customer. Being that the service and care that I get from the service department. As a woman I want a place to take my car that I can trust and I don't feel like I am getting ripped off. With the miles I drive I keep my car on the maintenance schedule and have had lots of visits, From minor to major work that was always done professionally and all the people are very courteous. I feel that also all the mechanics in service do a great job and way to many to mention but I appreciate all of you and all you do for me. I feel the mechanics a lot of times go unnoticed, I truly appreciate Moe and my service advisor George. We have had a long journey over the past 9 years for service. Please drop by and give them a try and you will not be disappointed.

Moe And George

"Best Dealer Service Experience "

Over my years of driving I've come dislike two things, traffic on the 91 freeway and dealership service writers. Well, the 91 still has horrible traffic, but because of the customer service I have received from Premier Chrysler, specifically from George and Moe, I have a renewed trust and enjoy great customer service. I am so glad to have found them and I cannot thank them enough!

George San Martin and Moe Jubran

"Thanks Moe and George"

I have only started to service my new jeep this year at Premier Chrysler and I met Moe and George from the service department. Premier is lucky to have Moe and George, they are the best. Not only they know their craft, they are also professional, courteous and understand the needs of their customers. You got my vote if ever there is one for the best customer relationship and service. Thank you for your care. Tony A.

Moe Jubran, George