Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

777 West Orangethorpe Ave,
Placentia, California 92870
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Westerheyde
4/17/2015

"Great Experience"

We took our vehicle for a second opinion on a brake job we had done somewhere else but we still experiencing the same problem we had prior to getting it fix. Moe Jubran, Service Manager, helped us and did a great job explaining what the problem was and how to go about getting it fix since we had already paid for it at another location. Upon our visit he explained to us the coverage we still have remaining on the vehicle since the vehicle is still under warranty and also order a part that we have been given the run around at the location of where we initially bought the Jeep and as a courtesy he gave us a free car wash. To summarize our visit, We have to say they earned our future business. Customer Service was great and the fact that he took his time to explain to us the warranty we have left so we can maximize it was outstanding, something the dealer where we bought the Jeep has been trying to avoid in the first place.

Moe Jubran

joe123
4/17/2015

"As always a pleasant experience"

Moe and George are the best reliable and trustworthy They treat me like an important person no matter the job big or small Would recommend highly

Moe, George

Naye
4/15/2015

"Very friendly employees"

The service is excellent and very flexible with your schedule. The employees are always willing to help out. Everything is very clean and the place is comfortable.

Jacinda, Debbie, moe

JeepJKOwner2014
4/01/2015

"Quick and Knowledgeable Jesse and Moe saved the day!!"

I had just come back from a weekend offroading trip at the dunes...and I was experiencing a few problems. I had lost some interior power and there was a leak coming from my axle, so I stopped at Premier Jeep in Placentia on my way home and found them to be really helpful. they told me to pull into the service bay so I did and went in and explained my issue to the guy at the counter who immediately called MOE over. Within minutes he was there with JESSE, who both walked me out to my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited to go over what was going on. After close examination the two found that the leak was just overflow and run off, and that this kind of thing happens when using 4wheel drive for a few days in the dirt. So issue #1 was quickly put to rest. I knew the one or two of the fuses had to be blown to cause some of the interior lighting to be non responsive I just don't have the proper tools to take a look. Moe and Jesse grabbed the fuse tester and Moe started testing the fuses while Jesse went over the interior wiring and components. They found that a 15 volt fuse had indeed been blown causing a power issue that could be solved with the simple application of a new fuse. They popped a new one in there and I was on my way! I couldn't be more satisfied with how they did it and also in the time they fixed my problems. I was a little nervous thinking the axle leak was going to be a big deal...however they were VERY reassuring and it turned out to be a quick fix. I'm back on the road confident in my vehicle thanks to MOE and JESSE!! Thank You!!

Moe, Jesse

Jolvina
3/08/2015

"Jacinda is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!"

I love my new car! It was perfect, and the price was a great deal. Everyone was so friendly and patient. Jacinda answered every question without hesitation and went out of her way to make my experience as quick and painless as possible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Jacinda Segura

Gunther
3/08/2015

"Finally, an Exceptional Car Buying Experience!"

Let's face it: traditionally, going to a dealership to buy a car and having your wisdom teeth pulled is a similarly dreaded experience. But for the first time in my life, I had an enjoyable car buying experience at Premier Jeep. James Washington was one of the most kind, sincere, and honest auto salespersons that I have ever met. He spent time helping me with my buying decisions, and spend a considerable amount of time allowing me to test drive many options. NEVER did I feel pressured. When it came time for the sales manager to get involved in the process (this is the time where we all have experienced the pressure of the manager to force a decision and close the deal), he came over and answered all of my remaining questions about the car and about the financing, showed me the price that they'd be willing to sell the car for (which was a very fair price), then told me to take some time to shop around and make sure that this was the right decision for me. They actually let me walk out the door with no pressure. They even offered me coffee or a soft drink before I left. WHAT????? That NEVER happens!!! Well, I did go home and thought about it, did more research, and went back the next day and closed the deal. I felt excited to close the deal instead of dreading it like most times in the past. Financing was a breeze. Ozzy Rios never tried to add on any extras or try to trick me in any way. Every part of the process, and every person, was kind, respectful, and honest. I am not related to any person at this facility, I had no knowledge of any person at this facility prior to walking in the door, and I, in fact, did not know this dealership existed until I did a google search for the nearest Jeep dealer. But, I did find out that this is an exceptional dealership and has, for me, redefined the car buying process. I cannot recommend them enough.

James Washington

Ronda
3/07/2015

"Daniel is awsome!"

Daniel and the rest of the service staff were extremely helpful. This dealership really has a hart! I would recommend them to anybody!!! Two thumbs up!

Daniel

Nsaucedo
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Everyone was very Friendly and very Helpful when it came to trying to figure out the problems on my car. They had great Communication skills, they kept me updated for every little thing that was getting done on my car.

Daniel Ferraro

marcaj01
2/19/2015

"Service Dept."

Great service from Moe the service manager and Mark the technician as well as Fred That would be the reason to by my next car there! Joe

Moe, Mark and Fred in the Service Dept.

kim
2/19/2015

"Great service department"

Mo, George, Daniel and John are the best. Love the great service I receive every time I go. Best service department! Mo is the only Service Manager I trust and value his options regarding what's best for my Jeep.

Mo, George, Daniel, John