Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Nsaucedo
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Everyone was very Friendly and very Helpful when it came to trying to figure out the problems on my car. They had great Communication skills, they kept me updated for every little thing that was getting done on my car.

Daniel Ferraro

marcaj01
2/19/2015

"Service Dept."

Great service from Moe the service manager and Mark the technician as well as Fred That would be the reason to by my next car there! Joe

Moe, Mark and Fred in the Service Dept.

kim
2/19/2015

"Great service department"

Mo, George, Daniel and John are the best. Love the great service I receive every time I go. Best service department! Mo is the only Service Manager I trust and value his options regarding what's best for my Jeep.

Mo, George, Daniel, John

vdrummerxx0
2/18/2015

"Quality from sales to service"

Sales and Service dept both very helpful and friendly, Overall I had a great experience buying my Jeep at Premier Chrysler Jeep.In Sales Worked with Keith Allison and Jeff Williams were both personable and explored every option to get me at the payment I wanted, and in Service I worked with Moe Jurbran and John Gomez whom where both very helpful easy to talk to and took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly and took great care of my 2012 liberty... Thank you all Mike Agostino

Moe Jurbran,John Gomez,Jeff Williams

Jay
2/18/2015

"Service"

John Gomez was great, he went above and beyond what I thought he would do. Daniel was great as well giving my a rental because I had my 1 year old. John performed the service and completed all my recalls. Thank you very much.

John Gomez

JPS
2/13/2015

"quality service"

Moe and his team of service advisers and mechanics have been working on my 4 jeeps for over 5 years. i have never had a bad experience with any member of the service staff and Moe is always looking for ways to make my visits faster and better. Brian Cole is a great salesperson to make a deal with.

Moe Jubran and his service team, mechanic gary

Crossfire
2/12/2015

"Crossfire TPMS"

I have been going to Don-A-Vee, now Premier Chrysler, for many years. I have learned over the years that a Chrysler Crossfire is no ordinary car. What appears to be a simple fix is always much more for this car and costs a lot. My tire pressure monitor (TPMS) light was on. A local tire dealer tried multiple times to fix it over a year. I finally got tired of it and took it to the Premier. It became obvious that we needed to start over and order new sensors. Like I said nothing is easy. The sensors were made in the United Kingdom. After they arrived we realized we needed to order the special size nuts to hold the sensor on the rim. The only dealer to have them in stock was in Las Vegas. I was fortunate to have the Shop Foreman, Moe Jubran help me out. At first Moe and I did not see eye to eye, but after a few discussions, and the help of Larry West, Asst. GM, the channels of communications were opened and Moe enabled me to get my car fixed at a reasonable cost. He had to coordinate the fix with a local tire dealer that had a special unit to work on low profile tires. He took the time to call the dealer and asked them to be considerate in pricing the installation of the sensors. Afterwards, I took the car back to Premier and Moe got the sensors programed. This all took several days and several trips to the dealership. However, the delays were not the fault of Premier. They were uncontrollable consequences of owning a Crossfire. I have read on the Crossfire forum the TPMS sensors are a big pain, but I truly feel that Moe and Premier fixed it the right way with original Mopar parts. thank you Premier and Moe for once again taking car of my Crossfire.

Moe Jubran, Shop Foreman

KellyAndrews
2/07/2015

"Service"

Daniel had been very helpful on a probem I had had with my 2011 Jeep Wrangler. I took it into the service department and had my Jeep worked on. Daniel was quick to get my rental and very likeable and freindly. Same problem occured again within 2 weeks. I took it into another Jeep dealer closer to my home. They told me the problem was the same as what I had just had fixed and wanted to charge me over $500.00 to fix?????? I called Daniel back and again...very quick to help, first apologized for the inconvenience this had caused me, then asked me to come back in and they would be happy to recitify the problem. When I arrived this time, Daniel involved Moe Jubran (Shop Foreman) Who was the 1st and only person to understand or even adresss my disappointment about the SMELL the water problem had caused. He told me that AFTER the shop fixed their work, my Jeep would be fully detailed back to the clean and awesome Jeep that I had kept it to be, prior to this problem!!! VERY HAPPY with Daneil & Moe!!! I will only continue to service my Jeep @ Premier (even though there are 2 closer dealerships by my house.) Thank You Premier for your awesome crew memebers who do go above and beyond :)

Moe Jubran, Daniel Ferraro

Margaret
1/01/2015

"Purchase process"

Jerry Jost and Debbie Pepper were the most responsive of every dealer I went to. They found the exact jeep I wanted and had the best price! Highly recommend them and the dealership here!

Jerry Jost, Debbie Pepper

scottjm
12/23/2014

"eric in service"

I had a safety recall on my unit and Eric got me in and had it done in a day. Good group of guys over there. Will definitely take my vehicle back there when service is needed again. Thank again Eric!

eric in service