Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

777 West Orangethorpe Ave,
Placentia, California 92870
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

whyscreenname
7/06/2015

"Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had."

Everyone at this dealership is friendly, helpful and most importantly honest. Mel spent as much time as I needed to fully explain everything about the car I was buying - and that was not the car I had gone to see, but one much better suited for me. I love my new car and if I ever need another one, I will only go to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia.

Melht143
7/03/2015

"Great people! "

Premier is great dealership. We drove a long way to purchase a car from them and it was definitely worth it. Mel had everything ready for us and the whole experience was very quick, efficient, and pleasant. Who can say that buying a car? Everyone we had the pleasure of dealing with was very nice and accommodating. We got a great deal on the car and financing went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car because of how valued you feel as a customer. Thank you Mel and the whole premier team!

Bill Armendizo

Nik
7/02/2015

"They do what they say they are going to do"

The best thing about this dealership is they do what they say they're going to do. I was called and informed that my airbag was under recall they scheduled an appointment to see me the next day. They told me it would take roughly 2 hours to complete the job and it actually took less than that. I was able to schedule my day according to what they told me I didn't have to reschedule anything else so thankful for that.

Alan

Brad
7/02/2015

"2015 Rubicon Purchase"

There were plenty of Jeeps in inventory, the salesman, Perry was very knowledable, there was no pressure, and the deal was reasonable. All in all it was a good process. I'd recommend them to others.

Perry Olson

Fulham
6/17/2015

"Purchased a car - Great experience."

Charles the salesperson was the nicest 'car salesman' I have ever met. No hard pressure, no sales pitch, just answered my questions and was extremely helpful and nice. Jeff the manager is a friendly personable guy and the finance man was a joy to work with. I was treated with respect throughout the whole transaction by very friendly, nice people. I highly recommend Premier. Oh, and I love my new car !!!!

Charles and Jeff

valerie63
5/26/2015

"Thank you !"

I bought a 4x4 Jeep Liberty for my son today, great experience and highly qualified team, GREAT SERVICE and highly courteous team thank you Colton and Bill.

Colton West and Alika

mbalshe
5/20/2015

"Purchased a Jeep-Great experience "

I purchased a used 2012 Jeep from Premier Chrysler Jeep in Placentia a few weeks ago and was very pleased with my experience. Colton was very informative and friendly and the service manager Moe, was extremely helpful explaining all the features in the jeep and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend buying a car from this dealership. No hassle or feelings of pressure as I drove away happy in my new jeep.

Jessfoglia
5/19/2015

"Headlight service"

I came in with a headlight that had always had condensation. I bought my car here in 2012 and it never became a real problem until recently. The headlight was completely rusting from the inside out and my light stopped working. I met Daniel Ferraro when I came in and he offered the absolute best customer service I have gotten. I have in the past had others help me here, and none of them were as pleasant and helpful as he was. He took responsibility for it on behalf of Chrysler, due to a faulty sealant, this was a problem that was not my fault. That was so assuring! I am so glad I decided to take this problem to my dealer, than to a shop where I would be charged $1000 for. He was understanding the whole process through and was very personable. You can tell when someone is being nice for their job sake or because they really mean it - and Daniel is a genuine person they got there at Chrysler! They need to keep him around as long as they can!

Ducks4me
5/18/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was less than thrilled when my check engine light turned on half way to my destination. I wanted it get my Grand Cherokee looked at asap so, I took it to a dealer close to where I was and was less than thrilled with the people and the laundry list of things that they determined needed to be fixed. Going with my gut, I pucjk up my Jeep and took it to my usual place. I was a bit skeptical about going there since they had changed from Don A Vee but I'm so glad I did. Daniel, my Service Advisor was a face I had seencthere before and judging by the service he and the staff had provided before, I felt my car would be in good hands. I was right! No laundry list of problems, just straight, to the point answers to the main issue. Daniel also informed me that my car was due for its 5 year check up to keep the Lifetime Warranty valid. Wonder why the other place didn't mention that? Anyway, they did the free inspection, fixed my issue that caused my light to go on all while making me feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you Daniel and the rest of the service team!

rickie
5/12/2015

"rickie cherokee"

service manager Moe Jubran is excellent guy he attend me fast & quick he promise what he said what to do on my jeep grand cherokee they give me good deal for oil change and service fee.

Louis