Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Placentia, California 92870
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info

Carl
4/10/2016

"Great Customer Service, Excellent Staff"

I was looking for a 15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit online and had narrowed my search down to 2 dealerships. I made a call to Premier and spoke to Jeff Williams about the vehicle. Unfortunately the GC Summit that was online was sold but Jeff mentioned that he could find something comparable. After 30 minutes, Jeff returned my call and found a GC Limited with all the "bells, whistles" and color that I was looking for. He sent the link of the actual vehicle and told me to come and check it out. Jeff was extremely helpful with "EVERYTHING", answering every question, explaining the features, meeting various team members (service, sales, parts). I really appreciate the information and assistance they provided

Jeff Williams

tarangrr
3/25/2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

I just purchased my 300S and it was a smooth sale, very professional and the deal was done very quick which I like. We bring both our cars to have serviced here as they provide great service.

Austin

carloreyes
3/13/2016

"Smooth Process, Great Staff!"

Bravo Premier! You guys got it right. You have restored my faith in car dealerships. My past experiences were with luxury brands so i was used to a certain level of service and professionalism. Premier hit a home run with their service! Austin Moo helped us, and boy I'm glad he did. Very friendly, knowledgable, and straight up. If you're looking for transparency, please visit these guys. They don't do the cheeseball car sales tactics. They lay everything out on the table. Once we decided on the vehicle and how we were going to finance it, it only took MINUTES to get approved. The process was so easy. Debbie, who is one of the managers, was extremely welcoming. Colton was efficient with all the paperwork. You an tell this group is like a big family. Thank you Austin for helping us adopt our new Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler! Can't wait to get on mountains.

Austin Moo, Debbie Pepper, Colton West

Lori
2/23/2016

"Best Service Department Ever! "

I have been coming to Premier Jeep service department since I bought my 2013 Grand Cherokee from their dealership. George San Marcos is professional, remembers my vehicle and me when I call and always treat my vehicle repairs like it were his own. All the service guys in the service department are friendly and kind. Daniel is also very knowledgeable when I call in. If I need a ride the service shuttle is super quick and convenient. I am so grateful for the team for keeping me safe! Thank you all! Lori Owen

George San Marcos

CaliJeep7
2/07/2016

"Bait and Switch"

Online ad had a Jeep for $36k, only to find out that when I got there the total price was $52k. I drove three hours to get there to only find the price jumped $15k. When we spoke on the phone prior, I was not told the truth. In person, they mentioned this has happened before with their jeeps, you'd think they would have fixed this issue by now. Waited roughly 2 hours waiting for them to handle this deal, as they were occupied with several other customers. Left the dealership frustrated when they refused to honor their mistake. BE CAREFUL and do your homework before you visit them.

Jeff Williams

AWelsh
12/22/2015

"Happy with my new Jeep"

Keith was a pleasure to deal with, very patient and not pushy at all. He really made the entire process quick and easy for us.

Keith Allison

Bronzton
11/23/2015

"very professional salesmen "

Rod is a pleasure to deal with not pushy very helpful two thumbs up thank you again for all your help Rod we appreciate all your help.

Rod Palacio

bc
10/31/2015

"Tradition of Service"

Just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. We've bought 3 Jeeps from the dealership, this latest one is the first from the new ownership. Excellent sales and service by Brian Cole, and of course the service staff under Moe Jubran and the gang. It's comforting to deal with fellow off-roaders. Thanks!

Moe Jubran, Brian Cole

Happy
10/15/2015

"Happy With my Volvo "

I was looking for a white volvo S80 with beige interior and came across Premier website advertising it. My experience with Tyson was nothing less than professional. I virtually purchased my car over the phone, when I arrived to the dealership and saw the vehicle I was more than happy with how good it looked. I finalized the deal and drove of the lot with my volvo. The only thing was my payment was $11.00 more dollars then quoted over the phone. No big deal. I got the car I am happy with. Wow! It looks beautiful. Thank you.?? Tyson

Tyson Voll

john212
9/19/2015

"Customer Service"

The employees we dealt with were all great. My wife bought a Nissan Rogue that she loves. We had problems with our other car and the service dept had it fixed the same day. Because of the great customer service we are lifetime customers.

Kumar, Debbie Pepper,Robert Sloan