Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Amazing customer service"

Service manager turned a bad situation into an amazing experience. Mou was a man of his word and definitely Kept me a customer. it's also because of him I've gone out of my way to tell everyone how good this dealership is..

mou

"JK heaven!"

I bought my 2013 JKUR here January 2013. Since then it has transformed significantly. Despite all of my modifications and wheeling abuse, any warranty issues that have arisen have been taken care of with a smile. I regularly get my oil changes here and chat with all the service guys. Everyone takes really good care of me. I'd like to especially thank Moe for his excellent service! He always goes out of his way with every customer he meets. Several of my buddies have purchased their JK's here and sing nothing but praise! Oh, and don't forget to come out to hot jeep nights!

Moe

"Excellent and Caring Service. Department"

Moe has been taking care of my Jeep Wrangler for over 11 years. Thanks to him I have been able to keep my car in good running condition with the regular maintence and preventive maintenance. Moe is very knowledgeable and cares about his customers, he will go out of his way to make sure his customers get the best service. I live in Dana Point approximately 40 miles away and will drive to Placentia because I know my Jeep will be in good hands. Just the other day, I had a problem with my Jeep and Moe , Mark, Marcos, and Josh worked on the car and fixed the problem right away, what a great crew! Irma

Moe, Mark, Marcos, and Josh, the "Dream Team"

"Great Experience - Bought a New 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK"

We live in Huntington Beach and have been shopping for a new/used Jeep Wrangler JK among multiple Orange County Jeep dealerships. We found Premier Jeep of Placentia's internet prices to be very competitive (if not cheaper) than the other dealerships. They also had one of the largest inventories of all types/models of Jeeps that you're looking for. We called earlier in the day and they double-checked their inventory to ensure they had what we're looking for before we made the drive up there. Upon arrival we were quickly & pleasantly greeted by our sales rep and he showed us the models we were looking for without hesitation. After the test drive, the purchase transaction went very smoothly without any unwanted pressure, unprofessionalism, haggling or hassle. We are very pleased with our new Jeep and the purchase experience was one of the best I've seen. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking to buy a new/used car.

Roger

"Service Department Experince"

Max B. Outstanding Service experience ! Mo and George have provided excellent service and technical advise on my vehicles for past few years. I highly recommend their service department.

Mo and George

"Excellent Service Department"

Moe and the rest of the service crew take excellent care of my vehicles; I have two Jeeps. They are always polite and very helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Moe and the crew in service

"Amazing customer service"

When I first went into the dealership, i wasn't quite sure what type of vehicle I was looking into since I'm a first time mom. Mel helped me out a lot to find the perfect care and the price and all the services and he had given me options on different selections of cars. The customer service was outstanding and the way he had given me time to think instead of rushing a sale. I'm very pleased with my choice of vehicle and will be looking into buying another car in the near future. Thank you for all your hard work that you do.

"New car"

Mel was very helpful when I came in to buy a new car - he spent time finding out exactly what I wanted and was persistent in finding me exactly that!

"Awesome service!! You've won my business"

I normally don't take my cars to dealerships for repair because they usually charge much higher prices than my local 'trusted mechanic.' I begrudgingly took my car in to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia - Service Center because of a recall. Erik Mendoza was very friendly and professional. Along with answering my questions he also noted a minor repair that he quickly did on the spot for free. Other places would charge me about $150 for the twenty second repair. Well, that minor freebie that Erik gave me changed my mind and now he has me as a loyal customer! I will spend a lot more money with his service center because he EARNED MY TRUST. Thanks, Erik!

Erik Mendoza

"Best Service Experience at a Dealership to Date"

I brought my new vehicle to Premier for its first service after getting the run around at the Dodge Dealership from which I purchased it. Honestly, this was my last hope of getting my service done by a dealer before going to an independent service location. I came in and waited for the service (oil change / tire rotation). The turn around was quick, and the service professional and friendly. The next day, I noticed some damage on one of my painted rims that I hadn't seen before. I came back to Premier and expressed my concern to Moe, the shop Foreman. He assured me that it appeared to be curb damage, and not something that occurred during the tire rotation, but offered to take care of having it repaired anyway! You don't hear that everyday! The repair was awesome, no sign any damage ever occurred to my rim. This was a WOW experience. I will definitely be back for all my service for both of my Mopar vehicles, and will look here first when it is time to buy next!

Moe Jubran, Daniel Ferraro, Eric Mendoza