Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

777 West Orangethorpe Ave,
Placentia, California 92870
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

valerie63
5/26/2015

"Thank you !"

I bought a 4x4 Jeep Liberty for my son today, great experience and highly qualified team, GREAT SERVICE and highly courteous team thank you Colton and Bill.

Colton West and Alika

mbalshe
5/20/2015

"Purchased a Jeep-Great experience "

I purchased a used 2012 Jeep from Premier Chrysler Jeep in Placentia a few weeks ago and was very pleased with my experience. Colton was very informative and friendly and the service manager Moe, was extremely helpful explaining all the features in the jeep and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend buying a car from this dealership. No hassle or feelings of pressure as I drove away happy in my new jeep.

Jessfoglia
5/19/2015

"Headlight service"

I came in with a headlight that had always had condensation. I bought my car here in 2012 and it never became a real problem until recently. The headlight was completely rusting from the inside out and my light stopped working. I met Daniel Ferraro when I came in and he offered the absolute best customer service I have gotten. I have in the past had others help me here, and none of them were as pleasant and helpful as he was. He took responsibility for it on behalf of Chrysler, due to a faulty sealant, this was a problem that was not my fault. That was so assuring! I am so glad I decided to take this problem to my dealer, than to a shop where I would be charged $1000 for. He was understanding the whole process through and was very personable. You can tell when someone is being nice for their job sake or because they really mean it - and Daniel is a genuine person they got there at Chrysler! They need to keep him around as long as they can!

Ducks4me
5/18/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was less than thrilled when my check engine light turned on half way to my destination. I wanted it get my Grand Cherokee looked at asap so, I took it to a dealer close to where I was and was less than thrilled with the people and the laundry list of things that they determined needed to be fixed. Going with my gut, I pucjk up my Jeep and took it to my usual place. I was a bit skeptical about going there since they had changed from Don A Vee but I'm so glad I did. Daniel, my Service Advisor was a face I had seencthere before and judging by the service he and the staff had provided before, I felt my car would be in good hands. I was right! No laundry list of problems, just straight, to the point answers to the main issue. Daniel also informed me that my car was due for its 5 year check up to keep the Lifetime Warranty valid. Wonder why the other place didn't mention that? Anyway, they did the free inspection, fixed my issue that caused my light to go on all while making me feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you Daniel and the rest of the service team!

rickie
5/12/2015

"rickie cherokee"

service manager Moe Jubran is excellent guy he attend me fast & quick he promise what he said what to do on my jeep grand cherokee they give me good deal for oil change and service fee.

Louis

mateogw
5/08/2015

"LOVE THIS PLACE"

Premier took care of me from start to finish. Colton was spot on with every step of the sale and the finance director Bill made an usual dreadful experience, very good. Would recommend to everyone! Thank you guys!

Colton West, Bill Armendizo

china2010
5/06/2015

"Daniel Ferraro is the man.."

I took my car in for service for leaking oil and Daniel assisted me right away. The customer service is great in this dealership. Daniel did ask me if I needed a rental or ride but luckily I didn't but I really thought that's nice of the dealer employees for being thoughtful. I got a called from Daniel right away stating he found the problem and they would get it fixed right away and no need for me to worry because it was all covered by the warranty. Daniel is the best because he goes beyond to keep customers happy. He replaced my battery and changed my oil at no cost. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to this dealership.

Daniel Ferraro

RideemWear
5/04/2015

"Awesome"

Had a great experience at Premier Chrysler, Sotelo was very professional and a bucket of knowledge on the car i purchased. I would highly recommend Mel and Premier to anyone buying a new Chrysler.

Hartz
4/30/2015

"Phenomenal Staff!"

The knowledgeable staff provided service at the dealership that was above and beyond. I never had any instance that I was being pushed into a commitment that I did not want or aggressively bombarded like some dealerships. I personally was assisted by the wonderful Jacinda, a very kind, outgoing, and absolutely enjoyable person to do business with. Not to mention a sense of humor that makes you at ease making her way more approachable than most sales personnel. Jacinda worked closely with me to develop a package to fit my every car need while maintaining an affordable plan to make the deal go down smoothly. While waiting for my newly leased 300 S to be transported to the lot, she kept me thoroughly entertained with her funny energetic personality. Great Dealership and wonderful HONEST Staff that provided top of the line service pressure free!

Jacinda Segura

SolarMan
4/28/2015

"Exceptional Personal Service"

I shopped for a small SUV/ Crossover for my daughter for several months and at numerous "big name" dealers. Hands down, the most professional, warm and friendly, no pressure service was found at Premier Placentia. Got a fair deal, solid finance terms and the car i wanted. Highly recommend Jacinda- she was truly professional. Knowledgeable, attentive and made the experience really enjoyable. I would highly recommend this dealership and "Jaci".

Colt West, Jacinda Segura