Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Info
About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Welcome to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, Proudly Serving all of Southern California! In addition to providing the drivers of Southern California with a cornucopia of new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 300, Town & Country vehicles and used cars, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. Namely, that includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts. But wait, there's more. After you've left our showroom and driven your new car home, our longstanding relationship has only just begun. Over the miles that you and your Chrysler or Jeep car share, our service technicians are available to carry out your model's routine maintenance needs. Moreover, our comprehensive parts department houses all the fixings that do-it-yourself drivers require when electing to tackle their own automotive repairs. In summary, we at Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia are looking forward to assisting you in the ways in which match your automotive needs. To learn more about the products and services that our team provides, we welcome you to visit our showroom at your earliest convenience. Housed nearby at 777 West Orangethorpe Ave. Placentia, California we're happy to continue the conversation and answer any questions.

About Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

surfsidedetail
12/11/2014

"Exceptional customer service Highly Satisfied"

Moe and service team went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Instead of making me fight with Chrysler for a denied warranty claim, the guys at premier went ahead and performed the work. I will bring all of my Dodge and Jeep vehicles here. If you have any issues ask for Moe and he will make it right! Thank you

Moe Jubran and Oscar

jford21
11/15/2014

"Amazing customer service"

Service manager turned a bad situation into an amazing experience. Mou was a man of his word and definitely Kept me a customer. it's also because of him I've gone out of my way to tell everyone how good this dealership is..

mou

justin.vechayiem
11/07/2014

"JK heaven!"

I bought my 2013 JKUR here January 2013. Since then it has transformed significantly. Despite all of my modifications and wheeling abuse, any warranty issues that have arisen have been taken care of with a smile. I regularly get my oil changes here and chat with all the service guys. Everyone takes really good care of me. I'd like to especially thank Moe for his excellent service! He always goes out of his way with every customer he meets. Several of my buddies have purchased their JK's here and sing nothing but praise! Oh, and don't forget to come out to hot jeep nights!

Moe

irmavolk
11/06/2014

"Excellent and Caring Service. Department"

Moe has been taking care of my Jeep Wrangler for over 11 years. Thanks to him I have been able to keep my car in good running condition with the regular maintence and preventive maintenance. Moe is very knowledgeable and cares about his customers, he will go out of his way to make sure his customers get the best service. I live in Dana Point approximately 40 miles away and will drive to Placentia because I know my Jeep will be in good hands. Just the other day, I had a problem with my Jeep and Moe , Mark, Marcos, and Josh worked on the car and fixed the problem right away, what a great crew! Irma

Moe, Mark, Marcos, and Josh, the "Dream Team"

rmyers714
11/05/2014

"Great Experience - Bought a New 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK"

We live in Huntington Beach and have been shopping for a new/used Jeep Wrangler JK among multiple Orange County Jeep dealerships. We found Premier Jeep of Placentia's internet prices to be very competitive (if not cheaper) than the other dealerships. They also had one of the largest inventories of all types/models of Jeeps that you're looking for. We called earlier in the day and they double-checked their inventory to ensure they had what we're looking for before we made the drive up there. Upon arrival we were quickly & pleasantly greeted by our sales rep and he showed us the models we were looking for without hesitation. After the test drive, the purchase transaction went very smoothly without any unwanted pressure, unprofessionalism, haggling or hassle. We are very pleased with our new Jeep and the purchase experience was one of the best I've seen. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking to buy a new/used car.

Roger

bhavnani
10/30/2014

"Service Department Experince"

Max B. Outstanding Service experience ! Mo and George have provided excellent service and technical advise on my vehicles for past few years. I highly recommend their service department.

Mo and George

stenzer
10/29/2014

"Excellent Service Department"

Moe and the rest of the service crew take excellent care of my vehicles; I have two Jeeps. They are always polite and very helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Moe and the crew in service

littlethumper
10/28/2014

"Amazing customer service"

When I first went into the dealership, i wasn't quite sure what type of vehicle I was looking into since I'm a first time mom. Mel helped me out a lot to find the perfect care and the price and all the services and he had given me options on different selections of cars. The customer service was outstanding and the way he had given me time to think instead of rushing a sale. I'm very pleased with my choice of vehicle and will be looking into buying another car in the near future. Thank you for all your hard work that you do.

katrina.doherty.39
10/27/2014

"New car"

Mel was very helpful when I came in to buy a new car - he spent time finding out exactly what I wanted and was persistent in finding me exactly that!

billcrowley2014
10/27/2014

"Awesome service!! You've won my business"

I normally don't take my cars to dealerships for repair because they usually charge much higher prices than my local 'trusted mechanic.' I begrudgingly took my car in to Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia - Service Center because of a recall. Erik Mendoza was very friendly and professional. Along with answering my questions he also noted a minor repair that he quickly did on the spot for free. Other places would charge me about $150 for the twenty second repair. Well, that minor freebie that Erik gave me changed my mind and now he has me as a loyal customer! I will spend a lot more money with his service center because he EARNED MY TRUST. Thanks, Erik!

Erik Mendoza