Prestige of Linden

16 West St. Georges Ave, Linden, New Jersey 07036

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Prestige of Linden
Prestige of Linden Info

"A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!"

Gregory assisted me with the purchase of my vehicle at Prestige of Linden. He was able to find me an affordable vehicle, right away, and was able to complete the sale with me in just a couple of hours. From talking on the phone with him, to trading in of my vehicle, financing and delivering my vehicle, it only took a couple hours. Gregory is very knowledgeable and highly motivated. He is an up front and honest salesman. There was very little pressure and a whole lot of personal attention and effort put in on his part to find me the right car for my needs. There was no trying to put me into a more expensive vehicle, that I did not need or one that I would look better in, like I have grown accustomed to at other dealerships. The entire staff was both efficient, professional, and focused on a very quick and easy process from Test Driving the Vehicle to taking it home. I highly recommend Prestige of Avenel to anyone considering a used vehicle purchase. They say they can get you financed and they mean it. I have good income and not very good credit, to include a repossession of a vehicle just a couple of years ago. They were able to get me financed in a very short amount of time. I was surprised to see the amount of vehicles in general and also the amount of high end vehicles as well. The selection, quality, and prices were excellent and just as advertised.

GREGORY

"I love the service i received at Prestige Tony was ready..."

I love the service i received at Prestige Tony was ready and able to work and negotiate to a fair deal and i have the car i have always wanted since my childhood thank you to Tony and the crew over at Prestige i have and will continue recommend this dealership to friends and family

Tony

"I went to prestige rasheed contacted me after I inquire..."

I went to prestige rasheed contacted me after I inquire about a honda there was a few cars to choose from. he was a big help I was in and out pretty quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car

rasheed

"I went on the Prestige Auto website to inquire about a..."

I went on the Prestige Auto website to inquire about a BMW 740I. Rasheed the internet manager contacted me so I could visit the dealership.There were a few cars to choose from. I'm so glad that I purchased a car from Prestige Auto. Anyone can purchase a car that will fit in their budget. The staff is also friendly and knowledable. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a car at this dealership.

Rasheed

"if you ever are in the area you have to stop in and ask..."

if you ever are in the area you have to stop in and ask for juaquim he took great care of me and i was in and out in no time with keys in hand to my new car and the selection there is great!

juaquim