Preston Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

YATER63
7/24/2015

"plesent "

I was very pleased with the salesman, he did not try to sell me something I did not want. and he was very honest and up front with what I was looking for. He made the car purchase pleasant and easy

Ryan Walker

THEMONGOOSE
7/21/2015

"First time car buying experience was smooth and painless"

Had an excellent salesman who took my search criteria and narrowed it down to the best fit for my budget and needs. They worked with me to get the best price on the car I wanted and didn't try to sell me something I wasn't interested in or couldn't afford. Extremely polite and friendly service.

Emil Frase

WILKINS.ADRIENNE
7/08/2015

"A great Experience"

Megan Wharton was great ! I would love to stay with her in this dealership! She worked with me and didn't give up until she made me happy !!!!!

Megan Wharton

DPATTRICK26
5/26/2015

"best Purchase"

I would most defiantly recommend Preston Hyundai as the place to purchase your next vehicle. Everyone is very friendly and Franklin is an excellent saleman. Thank you Franklin, and thank you Preston Hyundai!!!

GANNON

Stephanie727
3/14/2014

"My car is not yet repaired but I had a friday afternoon..."

My car is not yet repaired but I had a friday afternoon get bombed with a flashing check engine light. Lindsey got me a car to drive while my car had to be towed. Helped me with getting the number for Hyundai Road side and Had it handled within an hour! And that included getting me the rental car! If you have a hyundai you need to see her for service. You get the best customer service!

Lindsey Acshe Nichols

Tiffw86
1/08/2012

"My husband and I came in with a trade in honda civic for..."

My husband and I came in with a trade in honda civic for a slightly used midsize suv. We were looking for something big enough to fit our two children and still keep pur payments low. Tracy and Ronnie worked very hard to get the monthly payments down as best they could and we went home with a slightly used Mazda CX7. It is a wonderful car and big enough for our family and our payment while a little above what we wanted is still a great price! Thank you so much Tracy and Ronnie for helping us find our family vehicle!!! We are thrilled! We will definately be back in the future to work with them again!

Tracy Palmen and Ronnie Cannon

mospan
5/11/2011

"Went up to look at a car; my husband recently had a..."

Went up to look at a car; my husband recently had a Hyundai rental while on travel and loved it. He has really serious back problems and he said the seat was exceptional. We had met Mr. Kimball at a booth and the recent home and garden show and he was so nice, pleasant and knowledge--so we sought him out. He listened to what we wanted and gave us several alternatives--including ordering if they did not have what we wanted. Originally, we had only attended to look--but purchased that day. John, the general manager, who did our closing because the finanace manager was not there, was also extremely nice and knowledgeable. No one at the dealership was pushy or overbearing. We left feeling we had made friends of life. Since this was a new purchase, did not rate quality of work.

richard kimball; john Stalskad

ybbil
4/09/2011

"I Love my Tuscon. Thanks for a great buying experience...."

I Love my Tuscon. Thanks for a great buying experience. This was my first experience with this dealership and won't be my last. If all my dealings are going to be this pleasant then I look forward to being a Preston for Life customer. Thanks Ryan and Tracy.

Ryan Walker & Tracy Palmen

Matthew T.H.
3/23/2011

"I recently posted a poor review regarding my expreience..."

I recently posted a poor review regarding my expreience from Preston Hyundai. After posting my review, a representative contacted me about the issues I had with my purchase. I honestly was not expecting any contact from anyone at the dealership after my review. Brent took the time to listen to my concerns and did everything he could do to correct the issues I brought up. For me, it's one thing for a business to simply apologize for a customers concerns; it's another thing for them to listen to my concerns, apologize, solve the concerns I had, and thank me for my purchase. Thank you Brent, Billy, and everyone else who helped me make my first new vehicle purchase.

Billy, Tracy, General Manager of Dealersh

Crockett716
1/23/2011

"This was a first, new car purchase for a newlywed couple...."

This was a first, new car purchase for a newlywed couple. Living in the DC metro, we looked at over 14 Hyundai dealers within a 150-mile radius. A great offer came in, and Ron was able to beat that lowest price. Before agreeing to the deal, we went on Dealer Rater and were amazed by the overwhelmingly positive responses for this dealership. Being an engineer, I was incessant with the specifics - sending emails and calling with questions more than once a day. Ron kept his patience and answered everything that I asked in detail (other dealerships had given us "open-ended" answers). Finally, getting through the actual purchase was a breeze. There was no in-store shenanigans. Ron honored everything that was agreed to and had all of the paperwork ready. This was definitely worth the 1.5 hour drive to get this car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Ron Cannon.

Ron Cannon