Preston Hyundai

Preston Hyundai
Preston Hyundai Info

Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Team Hyundai

"My car is not yet repaired but I had a friday afternoon..."

My car is not yet repaired but I had a friday afternoon get bombed with a flashing check engine light. Lindsey got me a car to drive while my car had to be towed. Helped me with getting the number for Hyundai Road side and Had it handled within an hour! And that included getting me the rental car! If you have a hyundai you need to see her for service. You get the best customer service!

Lindsey Acshe Nichols

"My husband and I came in with a trade in honda civic for..."

My husband and I came in with a trade in honda civic for a slightly used midsize suv. We were looking for something big enough to fit our two children and still keep pur payments low. Tracy and Ronnie worked very hard to get the monthly payments down as best they could and we went home with a slightly used Mazda CX7. It is a wonderful car and big enough for our family and our payment while a little above what we wanted is still a great price! Thank you so much Tracy and Ronnie for helping us find our family vehicle!!! We are thrilled! We will definately be back in the future to work with them again!

Tracy Palmen and Ronnie Cannon

"Went up to look at a car; my husband recently had a..."

Went up to look at a car; my husband recently had a Hyundai rental while on travel and loved it. He has really serious back problems and he said the seat was exceptional. We had met Mr. Kimball at a booth and the recent home and garden show and he was so nice, pleasant and knowledge--so we sought him out. He listened to what we wanted and gave us several alternatives--including ordering if they did not have what we wanted. Originally, we had only attended to look--but purchased that day. John, the general manager, who did our closing because the finanace manager was not there, was also extremely nice and knowledgeable. No one at the dealership was pushy or overbearing. We left feeling we had made friends of life. Since this was a new purchase, did not rate quality of work.

richard kimball; john Stalskad

"I Love my Tuscon. Thanks for a great buying experience...."

I Love my Tuscon. Thanks for a great buying experience. This was my first experience with this dealership and won't be my last. If all my dealings are going to be this pleasant then I look forward to being a Preston for Life customer. Thanks Ryan and Tracy.

Ryan Walker & Tracy Palmen

"I recently posted a poor review regarding my expreience..."

I recently posted a poor review regarding my expreience from Preston Hyundai. After posting my review, a representative contacted me about the issues I had with my purchase. I honestly was not expecting any contact from anyone at the dealership after my review. Brent took the time to listen to my concerns and did everything he could do to correct the issues I brought up. For me, it's one thing for a business to simply apologize for a customers concerns; it's another thing for them to listen to my concerns, apologize, solve the concerns I had, and thank me for my purchase. Thank you Brent, Billy, and everyone else who helped me make my first new vehicle purchase.

Billy, Tracy, General Manager of Dealersh

"This was a first, new car purchase for a newlywed couple...."

This was a first, new car purchase for a newlywed couple. Living in the DC metro, we looked at over 14 Hyundai dealers within a 150-mile radius. A great offer came in, and Ron was able to beat that lowest price. Before agreeing to the deal, we went on Dealer Rater and were amazed by the overwhelmingly positive responses for this dealership. Being an engineer, I was incessant with the specifics - sending emails and calling with questions more than once a day. Ron kept his patience and answered everything that I asked in detail (other dealerships had given us "open-ended" answers). Finally, getting through the actual purchase was a breeze. There was no in-store shenanigans. Ron honored everything that was agreed to and had all of the paperwork ready. This was definitely worth the 1.5 hour drive to get this car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Ron Cannon.

Ron Cannon

"We just bought a new Hyundai Sonata from Preston. Tracy..."

We just bought a new Hyundai Sonata from Preston. Tracy Palmen was very helpful in getting us financed and into our new car! We got help from another dealer in Preston and was told we were pre-approved by Hyundai. I was told this would be under 5%, but once we got there it turned out to be much higher. We finally got it a lower rate, but that shouldn't have happened since we live so far. Overall, I'm happy with my car and with the service i got.

Tracy Palmen + 1

"The Genesis gets very good reviews but the Hyundai..."

The Genesis gets very good reviews but the Hyundai Dealership experience is often described as being less than what one would expect when purchasing a luxury vehicle. I purchased a Genesis from R.J. Jackson at Preston Hyundai and I must say that my overall experience was everything one would expect from the best luxury car dealership. I was given the dealers best price with no needless negotiating and was treated with respect and courtesy throughout the entire buying experience. The value and luxury of the Genesis speaks for itself and because of quality of the Preston Hyundai dealership anyone in the market for a Lexus, Acura etc. owes it to themselves to check this car out.

R.J. Jackson

"Went beyond the call of duty to find the exact Ford..."

Went beyond the call of duty to find the exact Ford Escape I wanted. They found me the color and package I wanted in a very short time. During the process they stayed in constant contact with me so I knew what the status was. Mike and Don Colucci were friendly and professional at all times and they made sure I was happy with the price. A wonderful low stress experience. Thank you gentlemen!!!!!

Michael Anderson

"Preston has a motto "Preston For Life". Well they are..."

Preston has a motto "Preston For Life". Well they are absolutily right. They have me for life. I'm 68 yrs. old and I've known a lot of dealers and purchased quite a number of vehicles in my lifetime. Not one dealer or salesman can come close to Preston. Their people treat you like family. They are very knowledgable of their products whether Hyundai vehicles, parts and service. Mr. Wilson the owner of Preston is so far ahead of other dealerships he should write a book on How To Succeed in the Automotive Sales and Work Enviorement. I've sent over 10 friends to Preston and they all purchsed new vehicles. Would and Will not deal anywhere else. Joseph F. Kidwell 410-479-0262

Bruce Vincent, John, Ryan Walker, Harold, Ron, Heather, Chris Marks