Preston Hyundai

Annapolis Hyundai

Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie

christy0220
6/18/2016

"Fantastic car for the money, and a great salesman."

Ryan was wonderful. He really went the extra mile. Letting me take the vehicle home and actually being able to drive it on the roads of my normal commute is what sold me on the car. Ryan was very understanding of all of the commuting back and forth to the dealership for unrelated matters, and agreed to meet me to deliver the car to me. Ryan even went as far as to answer my phone call on a Sunday afternoon when my air conditioning stopped working. And had a very nice lady return my car to me when they finished servicing the car's air conditioner. I have already told 2 people that I work with about how much I loved the car, and told them that although it's a bit of a drive for them, they really should consider taking a trip to Preston to see the amazing amount of Hyundai's in stock and they should ask for Ryan. I know that one of my co-worker's after going for a ride in my car said that they were going to go to a dealership and take it for a test drive. A great car with lots and bells and whistle of the money. My son loves the fact that he will have heated seats to sit on this winter in the backseat. I filled the car up for the first time today since taking delivery, and was averaging a whooping 46 mpg.

The very nice lady who delivered my car back to me I can't remember her name., Ryan Walker

patjim68
6/10/2016

"My buying experience"

I replaced my 2007 Sonata with a 2016 Sonata which is exactly what I wanted to do. I was completely satisfied with my 07 Sonata and even though I considered a Honda the dependability and warranty led me to ano;ther Hyundai.

Sean Scheel, Bruce Vincent

snownado
6/10/2016

"Oops"

Ryan was a good salesman. I wish the dealership was more inclined to work with the customer when a true car price is presented and not try to play the typical dealership "I can't match that price"game. They nearly lost the sale because of these tactics.

tullajacks
6/08/2016

"I don't have one"

You will do better for your image by elimiinating this item as a requirment, and I hope I get to twenty five words soon, one more I think should do it

Dane - Did a great job in getting us in this car

shaquia57
6/03/2016

"new car"

This was my 2nd car purchase from preston Hyundai in 2 years and I'm in love w my new car . Thanks for making it happen for me

Dane Price

scantor425
6/03/2016

"DR.L Cantor"

Professional experience with great follow up all different cars were shown until we decided on the one we wanted car had every feature we came in for with a fair price agreed upon at settlement

Chief financial officer and mn, Ryan Walker

margiihassman
5/26/2016

"Elantra review"

Had a great experience buying my Elantra. Ryan worked with me to find the right vehicle for me. I love my new Elantra and will definitely return to Preston Hyundai.

angelmariegill
5/16/2016

"Hyundai review"

Salesman was great but method of figuring pricing tricky as in the end with two trades was not to be upside down on new and at financing learned that was not true even with adding cash. Felt that was unnecessary and test drove limited with sun roof package on way home at night realized purchased with no sun roof and did not catch before leaving and when test drove second one, shame on me for that.

cynthiathomas123
5/12/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service. Did test drive one day then couldn't get back for purchase for a week. Ryan had everything ready for us, exactly what we expected. 3rd Hyundai purchased from Preston, 2nd purchased with Ryan. Awesome Job!

fbenzakan
5/09/2016

"The most pleasant streamlined buying experience"

I knew exactly which vehicle I wanted, and searched online and Preston Hyundai was the only dealer in the area with the packages i wanted. I was greeted right away, the staff was extremely knowledgeable and pulled the car I wanted out of the showroom within minutes, no questions asked. The test drive was great, I was in a little bit if a hurry to buy the car and make a dinner reservation, and they got me out in plenty of time. Ryan Walker was available to talk to me the next day to clear up a technical issue with the Sirius Radio, and we got it solved together. Thank you, and I'll be back with my patents to buy their new Genesis next week!