Princeton BMW

Jowel Ahmed

August 13, 2017

"Switched from Mercedes"

- luxurycarowner

Clint very patiently spent hours with us as we contemplated switching from Mercedes whose cars always seemed overpriced for what we got and where we felt besieged by thousands of dollars in repairs every time we turned around. After looking at Lexus and Audi, we decided upon a 5 Series that drives like a dream. Craig instilled confidence in the overall process. George introduced us to the car's features and gave us some great tips. All three were professional, knowledgeable and very personable. A quality buying experience contributed to our faith in the brand.

Clint Coleman
George Sweeney
Craig Brauer

July 26, 2017

"New car"

- Karen

We had a good buying experience. The certified pre-owned car was in good shape and priced to sell. The entire team at Princeton BMW was well trained and acted professionally.

Eduard Lebedinskiy

July 26, 2017

"Experience with Sales and Management personnel at Princeton"

- 57cruiser

Attempted to work a deal with a salesperson regarding a preowned X5 some time ago. I advised the salesperson that I was leaving to go to the bank to get a bank check. The salesperson stated he would hold the car for me. After returning to the dealership about 75 minutes later with the bank check, I was told that the X5 was just sold to another person. The salesperson said he had no say in the matter and that his sales manager, Alan Causing made the decision to sell the car to someone else. I asked to speak to Causing but he refused to meet with me. Neither the salesperson or Causing could provide any reason or apology for what had occurred. I would have left a deposit but I was not advised that I should do so by the salesperson. This is a terrible display of how to conduct business and dealing with potential/future clients. Because of this one incident I would not recommend this dealership. They are definitely more interested in moving inventory and volume sales then establishing long term customer relationships.

Rich LNU, Alan Causing

• Convenient quick lane service
  • Complimentary espresso/cappuccino bar
  • Complimentary Wifi Access
  • Complimentary shuttle service
  • Complimentary car wash for service clients
  • State of the art service facility with BMW certified technicians
  • Conveniently located off of 295