Princeton BMW

Assistant Client Advisor
Craig Brauer, Business Manager, Princeton BMW

Craig Brauer

April 20, 2017

"Another great buying experience!!"

- Jpboot

This is the second car I've gotten from John and once again he has made it a great experience. I'm his customer for life!!

April 20, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Alka Sinha

I was looking for another BMW to lease. I was there on Saturday evening 30 min before closing because we were at another dealer and having horrible time with the sales person . decided to come here and met with Christine Terracciano , what a great experience i had with her. Obviously,we were there way past the show room closing time. She explain everything very nicely that made us very comfortable to lease another car. So make the story short the same night we lease another BMW :). I had few question later now too and Christine was always there to help me. She is very prompt to return the phone call or email. I don't think i will ever go to any other place to get another car as long as Christine is there to help me. I will highly recommend her and his dealer.

April 18, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- LizLaura

I was in need of a car as quickly as possible and John Scisly was on top of everything. He found exactly what I needed and made sure I got it. I couldn't be happier with how fast he moved to get everything taken care of. He even stayed late to make sure all details were handled properly. I highly recommend Princeton BMW and of course, go see John!

New 2016 BMW 328i, $49995

• Convenient quick lane service
  • Complimentary espresso/cappuccino bar
  • Complimentary Wifi Access
  • Complimentary shuttle service
  • Complimentary car wash for service clients
  • State of the art service facility with BMW certified technicians
  • Conveniently located off of 295