Putnam Ford

Tim Campbell

July 20, 2017

"ALWAYS the BEST!"

- dawleymarcy

Always a fan of Ford products, Putnam Ford is by far the best dealership with outstanding staff. Since I moved to northeast CT and chose Putnam Ford years ago, I can't imagine being without them. From sale to service, they are kind, easy to work with, explain things very well, are dependable and very affordable. I consider myself quite lucky to have this business here in my town. There should be more stars for ratings, because everyone at Putnam Ford is beyond excellent.

Danny Goyette
Gary Machamer
Jake Dykeman

July 15, 2017

"Purchase of F250"

- philip.soucy Verified Customer

My experience started outside looking at a truck. I was greeted by some one from sales. Aaron had great knowledge of the truck and available rebates. After talking about the truck and a test drive I was still not convinced to get the truck. Then I met Dave the sales manager. He was tremendously helpful and gave an incredible deal. The experience made me feel like family. I will be sending all members of my family there for their new vehicles.

Aaron Dalpe

July 11, 2017

"Great shopping experience! "

- CATHERINE LATHROP

I found exactly what I was looking for online and went in for a test drive. I feel in love before I even left the lot ! When I got back Aaron was right there and he made everything so easy. David went to new levels to get me exactly what payments I wanted and EXPLAINED everything in terms that I understood completely. Jack the GM was there and didn't hide in an office which made me feel like he wants to know about his customers. The whole time the guys were laughing and joking with me it felt like family. One of the BEST car buying experience EVER.

Aaron Dalpe