QUIGLEY DODGE

565 ROUTE 100 NORTH, Boyertown, Pennsylvania 19512

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

QUIGLEY DODGE
QUIGLEY DODGE Info

"Will NEVER recommend this Dealership"

Didn't acknowledge internet pricing at lot. Refused to offer anything for our trade-in. Only reduced price w trade to internet price. Condescending, prejudiced salesman. Their used van was dirty and obviously well used but only 1 year old. Interior of my 8-year old trade-in was better condition . They were going to give me an answer on financing costs and would get back to me in 45 minutes or so. After 90 minutes of waiting I found another dealer w the same year, style, color, less mileage, roughly the same price. Almost 4 hours after leaving Quigly, their business manger called w numbers. Bought a car from another dealer who wanted to sell a car and didn't mind dealing with a woman, better price & condition. Called Quigley on the next business day to cancel the deal. Over a month later Quilgley sends a letter for a denial for credit!! No wonder their sales floor had no customers!

Dave Homa

"I had sent this dealership a specification for the truck..."

I had sent this dealership a specification for the truck I wanted to purchase. Dave Homa returned my email. He and I went back and forth, he insisting the whole time that I come in to the show room. Well it was clear, that these guys can't sell over the internet, so I agreed to come in. During our emailing, Dave had said that they do not have in stock any of the kind of truck I wanted. (Dodge 3500, auto, 29k lb towing). Dave was very good about educating me on certain differences between models of trucks. (See friendliness score of GOOD above). But, when I showed up to meet Dave, miraculously he had a 3500 on the lot. "Just showed up." Wow, great. Well, not so fast, it wasn't a 4x4. Dave was tied up with another customer so Jim "the truck guy" took me under his wing and went on-line and found a 4x4 3500 locally. It was a little more money than the one on the lot, but I said OK. He called the dealer, made arrangements to pick up the truck Monday (this was a Saturday). I gave him $1,000 down payment, we went over my credit for financing, and I signed an agreement. I received a call first thing Monday from Dave saying that the truck was a standard. I wanted an automatic. That the towing was on 21k lb. I need 29k lb. So it was the WRONG truck. How could that happen? Not sure. But Dave said he found the right truck, but again it was more money. I again said OK. He called me Tuesday and said that the dealer had a buyer and so would not send it down to Quigley. But he had yet another version of the truck, and yes, it would be yet more money. At this point, I said No. I was done. Thanks for his time. Dave wrote me then Wednesday to say that the third truck was indeed available and I could buy that one after-all. I wrote Dave Thursday telling him I no longer trusted him, nor wanted to work with him, and to please refund my deposit. Talk about an old-fashioned bait-and-switch! Shop elsewhere.

Dave Homa & Jim (the truck guy)