Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info

grussaus
4/09/2015

"Excellent experience; it couldn't have been better."

Everyone at Quality Mazda was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Most importantly, the dealership does not use high-pressure sales techniques, nor do they play games that seemed to be designed to trick customers. Before buying from Quality, I had walked out of other dealerships because of those methods. Particularly worth mentioning are Ben Vigil and Jason Rigby; they could not have been more helpful or knowledgeable. Ben was especially concerned about my selection of vehicle, asking pertinent questions to determine which car would be best for me. After I made my selection, Ben ensured that I understood all aspects of the vehicle's features, operation, etc. I very highly recommend Quality Mazda's team.

Ben Vigil, Jason Rigby

Blupearl
4/09/2015

"Auto Trade-in and new auto purchase"

Friendly, calm, knowledgeable, resourceful...did I say friendly..not pushy. After shopping around for 5 mths., we drove from Los Alamos to return to Quality because Ben Vigil and Jim Schuyler were wonderful to work with and found the exact car we wanted in 1 day, we bought the car unseen that day and Quality in 1 business day had it transported to Albuquerque. We were introduced to employees who would work with us that day and in the future. I dare anyone to buy a car unseen!!! A dealership like this is 1 in a million. Ben Vigil should be salesman of the year and teach others how it's done. He explained clearly how all the gadgets in our MX-5 work and I felt safe driving home that evening with the top down...ZOOM ZOOM!!!!! Wish we had 2 of these little cars!!! We will be back!! Thank you for everything.

Everyone!

dpahe
3/25/2015

"this place is AWESOME and the people"

they were so helpful and nice, they did all the work and made sure I understood what was going on, thank you Quality Mazda have a nice day

Daniel Parks

Mipa
3/20/2015

"Great experience "

Our experience with Quality Mazda was fabulous. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our sales rep., Ben Vigil, made the process of purchasing a vehicle extremely easy. He was always there to answer questions without being intrusive. Not once did we feel pushed into purchasing a vehicle, unlike other dealerships in town. Ben walked us through and was available, from the initial walking on the lot, through financing, and driving off the lot. A great team and great people. We would highly recommend Quality Mazda to all. Big thank you(s) to not only Ben, but also Jason Rigby, Bill Mast and Dennis Grooves.

Ben Vigil Jason Rigby Dennis Grooves

justinp
3/01/2015

"bad customer service"

horrible customer service from sales team to management they will lie to you and wasted your time don't bother with this dealer all they will do is waste your time

joe crisafulli

monfo
10/05/2014

"Great buying experience!"

I never purchased a new car before and went to several dealerships to purchase a vehicle. Quality Mazda was by far the best dealership to work with. I worked with Aaron Randle and there was no high pressure tactics used. He stood by the product, talked knowledgeably about it, and was very patient on several test drives. He let me talk with the service department to understand any issues they have seen with the vehicle. He made the experience enjoyable! Jim Schuyler put together the financial deal and he well understood my financial parameters. I encourage others to go to Quality

Aaron Randle, Jim Schuyler

steve.tucker.
8/29/2014

"Just an Awful experience dealing with the Service Dept."

I had purchased my vehicle from these rip off artist along with a full warranty and have had nothing but problems since the day I bought it. I've brought my vehicle in 10-20 times complaining of rattling noises due to front suspension problems and they've refused to look at it. I've had to buy new tires because of this and THEY even rotated the tires several times without even acknowledging that the reason the front right tire is going bald is because of the bad front bushings. The rotated tires all wore out on the front right side. Every time I've had my oil change 4-5 times they’ve hand written on the work order that there is a transfer case leak, not once have they asked about fixing it? Really it goes on. Now it's an air conditioner problem they’ve said unless it's completely broken they can't fix it? The biggest problem is they have done inspections of the vehicle, or said they did and never acknowledged any problems. The Customer Service is the worst I've ever seen they truly “DO NOT CARE”, and are flat out rude. I'm warning anyone buying a vehicle here, or servicing your car here BEWARE !!!! Also I asked repeatedly for written estimates and Patrick Hill the Service adviser flat out refused to give any estimates for any of the problems and would not put any of the complaints in writing. Really it’s just awful to deal with them. You’ve been warned.

PJ Hill

Louis Ulibarri
6/30/2014

"Surprisingly easy and smooth to purchase a new car"

The lack of high pressure sales tactics and a sincere interest in fulfilling my particular needs and wants in a new car convinced me that that I had chosen the correct dealership. Explanation of the features prior to and during the test drive was thorough and comprehensive. It appeared that every effort was made to make sure that what can be a very trying experience was very smooth. Patience exhibited by my sales rep and the thoroughness with which he explained all facets of the automobile left me quite impressed. I departed the dealership with a new auto and the feeling that I had received the best possible deal I could make. Would certainly recommend the sales rep and the dealership to everyone.

Ben Vigil, Daniel Poe

bnmontoya
7/25/2012

"I purchased a used 2011 vehicle from this dealership. I..."

I purchased a used 2011 vehicle from this dealership. I took it home and noticed that the rear tires were worn out. They were worn unevenly, and the tread was down to the wear indicators in some spots. I called on Monday(I purchased the vehicle on Saturday), and the dealership told me the tires were fine. I tried to get them to install tires on the vehicle, and they would not. The tires were obviously worn. They cant even be rotated once without needing replacement. I will never purchase another vehicle from this dealership, or recommend them to anyone. They have no integrity or honesty.

Chris Nathe

jgal28
7/25/2012

"I had such a amazing experiance with these friendly..."

I had such a amazing experiance with these friendly staff. F&I manager Daniel was very helpful on my questions reguarding service contracts. Aaron was very polite showing me all the vehicle's wanted too see. To top it off the office manager Ida Sanchez answer questions that I had when no one else was avaible to help. I will come back to see service soon. :-)

Daniel Poe Ida Sanchez Aaron Randell