Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Ben Vigil, Product Specialist, Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

June 20, 2017

"Absolutely fantastic."

- Wrongjon

I had the extreme pleasure of working with dedicated, knowledgeable, and professional individuals at Quality Mazda. Working with Andrew, the salesman, I was stunned at just how relaxed the atmosphere was. There was no pressure or anything of the sort; none of the typical "vibes" you associate with a car salesman. Just straight answers, and a lot of laughter. Andrew even took the time to introduce me to the service representative, which was really cool. Next, I met with Daniel of the finance department. Another professional, but light-hearted guy who had no problem joking between the important stuff. Overall, the whole crew I interacted with at Quality Mazda were all amazing individuals and I would HIGHLY recommend their service to anyone who asks. Thanks, again, Andrew, Justin, and Daniel. I have no problem saying you'll definitely be my first stop when I need another vehicle again.

Andrew Heavner
Other Employees : Daniel Poe, Justin (can't remember last name, sorry)

June 16, 2017

"Wonderful experience from test drive to drive away"

- Mindi L Stoddard

I've purchased cars at many dealerships in town, nothing compares to this experience. Ben Vigil was eager to show us what we asked to see, never "selling" - but very helpful and informative. I chose a color and option combo that was not on their lot - their whole team found the "right ONE" out of state and arranged its delivery. Pavel in finance was very friendly and efficient. Overall we spent more time tooling around on test drives in various models than we did on any of the"boring" parts of the car buying process. Highly recommend this dealer for purchase and am hoping the service experience proves to be more of the same.

Other Employees : Pavel - Finance

June 10, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- leif arvidson

This is the best dealership I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I have bought four cars from them. Their staff is courteous, friendly, and highly professional, and helpful. They are fair and honest concerning the value of our trade in, and the value of the car we were interested in buying. The experience does not end with the sale; the service personal are also top notch and NICE! We have come back to them again and again. I can not imagine a reason to go to any one else.

New 2016 Mazda CX-3, $20997