Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

8101 Lomas Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info
About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Thank you for stopping by Quality Mazda. We are your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles, Mazda service & Mazda parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to provide amazing customer service. Our Albuquerque Mazda Dealership has been selling and servicing the Albuquerque area for a long time. Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online! Your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership sells reliable and fuel efficient cars! Come visit our show room today!

About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Learn More

• Free Popcorn
pablo says 'Buy from Ben Vigil!!'
8/22/2016

"Ben Vigil provided best car buying experience of my life!!"

In the pastthirty-five years, I have purchased several new cars and trucks and several used trucks. Ben Vigil from Quality Mazda in Albuquerque provided an amazing experience for me. Immediately following my online pre-qualification for thsi dealership, I received a call from Ben Vigil who was very interested in what type of car I wanted and was happy to schedule a time to show the various vehicles that he thought would meet my needs. I had to schedule the showing late in the afternoon after I got off work - no problem for Ben; he was happy to accomodate my request! Ben had me sit in various models and trim packages of the vehicle I decided on and we had test drives on two different vehicle sizes and packages; I was satisfied after my lengthy talk with Ben that all my question sere answered and that I was satisfied with my selection. I selected a model from many avaiable models and Ben prepared the documents, had the vehicle that I selected prepared for me to drive home, and worked with me to install / explain all the various phone/navigation chip/other features of my new car until Ben was satisfied that I understood the car and how it functioned and that I could safely drive it home. Ben also made arrangements for overnight, secure parking for the car that I had driven to the dealership. Many thanks Ben, my friend; I found out that like me, Ben volunteered in the NM Air Nat'l Guard, and attended a church fellowhip with some of my family members who all spoke highly of Ben!

Banditls6
8/20/2016

"Best GM dealer in ABQ"

Bought two new truck from Steven. Will be back for a new car/truck for the wife in a couple years.. Thanx agin Steven Buford

Steven Buford

luvmymazda52
8/09/2016

"The Best Car Buying Experience of my life"

I had recently had a very bad experience with a different local dealership, so I was very cautious as I headed in to Quality Mazda, but the people there (at Quality) completely changed my perception of car salesmen and dealership personnel. Jim the sales manager, greeted me like a friend. Scott, my sales person, was just incredible. I knew I wanted to purchase a new Mazda 3, and I alredy had my budget all worked out, but when I got into the experience, I found myself anxious because buying a car is such a big deal for me, and such a big commitment. Scott and Jim amazed me with their patience. I had to try different cars. I wanted to test drive, but not on busy streets. I was confused about colors and packages, but they explained everything in an easy to understand, no pressure, no hurry way. At the last minute I decided one of the safety packages was for me. Kathy, the Finance manager, was friendly and upbeat, and explained every part of my paperwork. At one point she made a special copy of an important page because I have trouble reading print. She was just great. Then, when the transaction was all done, Scott spent quite a while showing me the technology of my new vehicle and making sure I had his card to call with any questions. He even set up my phone to work with the car. Then he took me over to the Service Dept. and introduced me to the manager there who seemed very genuine in explaining the services they offer (no appointment for oil changes!) Really, I have never seen anything like the good people at this dealership. A customer could not be treated any better than I was... and I am very happy with my new Mazda.

Jim Schuyler; Kathy Carpenter; Daniel Parks

DawnL1234
8/09/2016

"Best. Experience. Ever."

I had to get into a vehicle quickly and decided on a Toyota Tacoma. I found one through TrueCar.com at the local Quality GMC dealership. Skip Dobson responded quickly, gave me all the information I needed to make a decision, and was willing to work with me all along the way. I purchased the vehicle the next day after driving it. He went above and beyond to make sure that everything was done to my satisfaction, that I was treated well, and I was satisfied with my purchase. He has years of experience selling cars and it shows! He really cares about his customers and works hard to make the car buying experience a smooth one. This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle at a dealership and the whole experience from start to finish was wonderful! I will send anyone to Skip and the team at Quality that wants a 5 star experience and a dealership that really cares about their customers!!!!

Skip Dobson

mazder
8/08/2016

"Friendly and Prompt Sales Group"

Though I don't like the back-and-forth of negotiating a price, I must say that the sales folks were eager to make a deal and prompt with responses. The actual sale went smoothly without any surprises and all the folks I met were really nice. I also appreciated the sales guy walking me through all the features of the new car.

lnsosa
8/08/2016

"Great Servoce"

The team at Quality Mazda was wonderful. They understood that I was on a time constraint and budget and went above and beyond to make the process of purchasing a car so easy. I would highly recommend!

Big T.
8/02/2016

"Awesome buying experience!"

This was my first time buying a car. I was very nervous since I was not sure what kind of car I wanted or where to go. My first stop was the Mazda dealership on Lomas at 7:30am. This is when we first met Andrew Heavner. He was very knowledgeable, transparent, he listened to my car needs and fulfilled them all! One of my many, many needs was a car that would allow space for both of my German Shepard Dogs in the back cargo area. He was gracious enough to allow us to get both of our dogs in the car to make sure I was satisfied with the space for my dogs. I fell in love with the CX-5! I knew this was an amazing car that fit all of my needs: enough room for the dogs, safety, sporty, responsive…. I still visited other dealerships to make sure there was not another car that I wanted more. Andrew was very relaxed and had no problem with us checking other places out. At all of the other places I went, the sales people were very pushy, eager, and would try anything to get me to buy now. I NEVER felt this pressure from Andrew. I even checked out other Mazda dealerships and I don’t feel like I was taken seriously as a buyer. In the end, I knew I wanted the Mazda CX5 and returned to Andrew even though the one I wanted was at the Santa Fe dealership. He was able to get us the one we wanted from the other dealership for the price we wanted!! Andrew was very pleasant, transparent, and willing to go the extra mile to make us happy! Recently, I returned to buy additional accessories for my new CX-5 and he showed me what was available, walked me over to the parts department, and even offered to help figure out the assembly. He REALLY goes the extra mile!! You honestly become part of the family. Thank you Andrew!!

zenzenben
7/30/2016

"No Pressure Sales Experience"

Great experience at Quality Mazda. The Mazda CX-5 was high on my list of vehicles I wanted to purchase, but I wanted to check out a few other vehicles as well. Quality Mazda was the first dealership I went to and had a good first impression. After visiting a few other dealerships, I realized how good Quality Mazda was. Very different from the high pressure hard sells I got at the other dealerships I visited and one of the reasons I ended up choosing a vehicle at Quality. Letting me take the test drives on my own was another nice touch. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Quality Dealerships.

J LaMastra
7/27/2016

"Excellent Experience and a Sweet Ride from Quality"

Probably one of the better experiences I've had at a dealership in the 30 years I've been buying cars. Andrew new the vehicle (Mazda 6) well and did a good job of helping me understand its features. He test drove with me and let me drive on my own as well - both beneficial. He let me work at my own pace as I compared the Mazda to another brand and took my time to decide and at no point did I fell pressure, though he checked in periodically. Mazda put together a very good deal on price and terms and stuck to that deal with no up-selling. Ultimately I walked away from a clean and simple transaction with a very nice car. No question I'd recommend both Andrew and Quality.

Scotty
7/26/2016

"Fantastic Dealership and Staff"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Quality. This dealership has a great selection of used vehicles with low mileage and great prices. Andrew Heavner was an incredible sales associate who helped us find the truck we wanted with no hassles or pressure. Andrew is professional, honest, and polite. Quality's inventory offers a great selection for purchasing new or used vehicles and delivers great customer service. I will return to this dealership for an additional vehicle soon.

Daniel Poe