Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info

DiaSaWes
8/25/2015

"Excellent Salesperson and dealership"

PJ Tatum and the Quality Mazda Dealership made our car buying experience very pleasurable. PJ was not a pushy salesman, he was more like a friend and he worked with us until we found the car that I wanted. He was very nice and made sure we received everything we were looking for in a car. His associates were also very courteous and nice folks to do business with. I recommend PJ and DiLorenzo Quality Mazda dealership, if you are looking for a dealership and salesman that is not pushy and wants to ensure your car buying experience an enjoyable one.

PJ Tatum

asterael
8/20/2015

"Car Accident Rescue"

Our car was totaled earlier this summer, and we were losing money every day that we did not replace it. We knew exactly who to talk to. Aaron Randal made choosing a car quickly an absolute breeze. We would definitely purchase a third car from him!

Aaron Randal

tracy_hi
8/15/2015

"He listened to me!"

I have been researching and driving vehicles for over a month. I did not plan on buying anything for several more weeks, but Ben Vigil changed that. He was not pushy, he was kind, and best of all he listened to my needs. Ben was able to match me up with the right vehicle, a beautiful blue CX-5, that met my needs completely. Add in sales manager Jason and Daniel in finance and I was given a package I could not resist .Buying a car can be overwhelming, Ben really helped me feel at peace with my purchase.

Jason and Daniel

Tkzeus
7/28/2015

"Great job all the way around!"

We used the USAA True Car certificate and called them up, they had a car configured and waiting for us when we arrived. Jason introduced us to Aarron and we were off. They were able to explain everything we asked and more. We even met Annette Dilorenzo who welcomed us to the family. They want to sell us this car and the next one. Great job! We will be back!

Aaron and Jason

RioRanchoKid
7/17/2015

"Quality Car buying experience"

My husband & I decided to upgrade our 2012 Mazda to a 2015 Mazda 5. I found the website and found our salesman, Ben Vigil. Ben was awesome. He was able to give us a great deal. I was amazed at how easy it was to pick out the right car that fit our needs, get a good deal on our trade in plus a Mazda loyalty bonus from Mazda. Our sales man, Ben Vigil was there for us all the way through the buying process. But he didn't end his service there. I decided a week later that I wanted to pair my smart phone with our new Mazda 5. He just do it for me, he taught me how to do it myself. This way, when I upgrade to a new phone later this year, I can pair my new phone. Love being able to answer my phone while I am driving. But Ben didn't end his involvement there. When we got our license plate, he put it on for us. We are older and my husband is disabled so having Ben there for us was a huge plus. I would recommend Quality to anyone who wants a no pressure sales experience. Quality is their name, and quality is what this dealership provides.

Ben Vigil, Valerie in titling/licensing, and Jim in the business office.

dmwhiting
5/25/2015

"Great customer service"

Aaron Randal gave us excellent customer service. He was also very informative when explaining the highlights of the vehicle we purchased. Aaron made us feel like he was really looking out for our best interest.

Jason Rigby

GregO
5/21/2015

"Great experience purchasing a car!! "

Aaron was great! This was an easy and smooth process. I asked a lot of questions and Aaron spent the time with me to answer them. This was my second dealership I stopped at, and I purchased my Mazda 6 here. Great service! Great price! Great family owned business. I would definitely recommend friends and family to go see Aaron at Quality Mazda!

Aaron Randle, manager staff.

Kendra1984
5/21/2015

"Excellent customer service"

They have excellent customer service. All the salemen are nice. Aaron Randle (salesman), was very kind and patient with me.

cebjr2246
5/19/2015

"Aaron Randle found me the perfect car!"

After visiting many dealerships in Albuquerque I visited Quality Mazda and was helped by Aaron Randle. Aaron was very knowledgeable and worked diligently with me to find the right car for the right price, I am grateful for his help and appreciate how well he treated me and my family. He went above and beyond to get me the best deal. I highly recommend Aaron Randle to anyone looking for an honest deal and a quality vehicle.

Tki
5/18/2015

"My daughter loves her Mazda 3!"

My daughter and I went into Quality Mazda to "just look" around. We went on a test drive with Aaron Randle and he was very knowledgeable about the Mazda 3. He was not at all hurried with us and took his time to explain all the features. My daughter ended up buying the Mazda 3 from Aaron because he was very low pressure and didn't make us feel rushed.