Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

8101 Lomas Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info
About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Thank you for stopping by Quality Mazda. We are your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles, Mazda service & Mazda parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to provide amazing customer service. Our Albuquerque Mazda Dealership has been selling and servicing the Albuquerque area for a long time. Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online! Your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership sells reliable and fuel efficient cars! Come visit our show room today!

About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Learn More

• Free Popcorn
kiyonoellingson
5/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

After visiting the other Mazda dealership in ABQ and NOT being acknowledged by anyone there we decided to drive over to Quality Mazda, what a blessing in disguise that was. We were greeted by Andrew shortly after we arrived and told him what we were looking for, he immediately showed us what he had and the rest is history. Andrew was very knowledgeable and provided us with great customer service. If and when we're ever looking for another vehicle we will definitely visit Andrew! Kathy in Finance also made the closing process very easy and painless.

Kathy in Finance

AJB77
5/20/2016

"So good we bought 2!"

Walking into Quality and meeting Andrew was the luckiest thing I've had happen to me in awhile. I pretty much knew what I wanted but hated the thought of the hassle. From the first hand shake to the test drive through the he approval process, I felt completely at ease, as if hanging with a long time friend. Everybody there was so cool and helpful. So much so that we left with 2 cars instead of 1! I highly recommend you all to swig by and ask for Andrew Heavner! You won't be disappointed!!

aziz
5/16/2016

"Good experience"

Andrew was very nice and helpful. He is a very good sales agent and very nice with customers. The offer that was made was great and everything went fine.

newcar
5/11/2016

"A Satisfied Customer"

We were very satisfied with our experience. The salesman was knowledgeable and personable. He went out of his way to help us understand the new functions of the car. The dealership personnel were friendly and professional.

coachb
5/11/2016

"AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! By the Way. It was AWESOME!"

Marty Sullivan and Skip Dobson are professionals of the highest order and I would sincerely recommend them to family and friends. Mike Mattson in the finance Dept. was also extremely helpful and easily accommodated our financial requests. Thanks everyone. The Brumers and Lewis.

Marty Sullivan - Skip Dobson

Rhonda Manthei
5/07/2016

"Buying a car from Andrew Heavner from Quality Mazda"

I spotted a Certified Mazda3 on the internet and communicated with Andrew about it several times. We went back and forth and Andrew never hesitated to answer my questions, and what he didn't know offhand, he found out quickly and returned my phone calls. He was pleasant, had a good sense of humor, and was genuinely a nice person and did not pressure me. Overall, I would recommend that if you are looking for a Mazda and want a good experience, check out Andrew.

Paul
5/03/2016

"Quality Mazda has Quality People"

If you like dealing with knowledgeable, patient, friendly people, try Quality Mazda. My salesperson, Andrew was great. I'm almost embarrassed to say how much experience I've had with car dealerships, and the overall process at Quality Mazda was one of the best I've ever had.

Kennan
5/02/2016

"CX5 purchase"

I am from out of town but Quality Mazda is the closest dealer. Their price was less than my offered price and when I came to pick up my car everyone I met was pleasant and efficient. Ben took care of everything and zoom, zoom I was heading home.

Ed
5/01/2016

"Excellent service in car buying"

From the beginning of the car buying process Quality Mazda was exceptional. When the TruCar price went to the dealership they contacted quickly noting the cars in inventory that matched my request. When I went to the dealership they had the car that I picked out ready to test drive Scott explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I do not usually comment on car buying since many times the process is tedious. I left the dealership in just over fd2 hours which included setting up financing. Just an overall wonderful experience.

Jmwelch007
4/26/2016

"CX5 Purchase"

I was very pleased with the overall experience and with Andrew Heavner in particular. We had the car in mind that we wanted, Andrew walked us through the best options for us and the CX5 that we purchased. We had our financing taken care of prior to walking in to the dealership, the Quality Mazda team worked hard to beat that but understood when they couldn't and they didn't try to hard sell us on any of the options. We showed up at 9:15 and were our of there by 11:15, could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviews of Andrew Heavner