Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

More Mazda

Berna1
2/12/2016

"Great Service"

Got our new explorer at Quality Mazda and had an excellent experience. Adam was our salesman and helped us in every way possible. Would highly recommend Quality Mazda.

Adam

new2cx-5
2/12/2016

"Quality Mazda has Quality People "

My buying experience with Andrew and the team over at Quality Mazda has been great. The team helped work through some miscommunication, allowing us to drive off in our new (to us) CX-5 GT. Quality has gone out of their way to correct a small issue with the vehicle that was originally over looked. Overall, I highly recommend researching your next purchase through the Quality team over at Quality Mazda.

Andrew, Charles, Kathy, Jason

Penny1
2/11/2016

"Working with Marty was a refreshing experience.i will come b"

I have been to other dealerships and as you drive up they try to pressure you. I informed Marty we we were looking for and he delivered.No pressure at all.

Marty Sullivan

Miataguy
2/09/2016

"Great purchasing experience for a 2016 Miata at Quality"

I ordered a new Miata from Ben Vigil at Quality knowing it would be a long process due to the scarcity of Miata allocations. Jason Rigby (Sales Mgr.) and Jim Schuyler (Sales Dir.) worked to swap an allocation with another dealer so I could get the exact car I wanted. I was very pleased with the trade value I was given and the final cost. The allocation was in Oct 2015 and the car was delivered Feb 3, 2016. I was pleased that, throughout the three plus months of waiting, Ben kept me informed of each completed step in the mfg. process. I'm very happy with my experience at Quality and look forward to working with them in the future. I love my Miata GT!!!

Ben Vigil, Jason Rigby, Jim Schuyler, Kathy (Finance)

MonicaJim
2/06/2016

"Great car buying experiance"

Just bought a car from Quality Mazda. Had a great salesperson, Andrew Heavner, who was very easy to work with, answered all my questions and, best of all, was not at all pushy. Love the new Mazda we got and feel at home in it. Kathy in the finance department was great to work with and Jim the sales manager was anxious to help too. Overall, the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Andrew, Kathy, Jim

NewMazdaSensei
2/06/2016

"Ask for Andrew Heavner at Quality Mazda!"

Ask for Andrew Heavner at Quality Mazda! I had the best car buying experience in my 44 years at Quality Mazda with salesman Andrew Heavner. Andrew sent me a personalized YouTube video regarding the Mazda3 I was interested in. He worked hard to get me the price I wanted, all by phone, and went I got to Quality Mazda EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY AS ANDREW SAID IT WAS! No hidden fees, no dealer add-on costs. Everything was on the up and up and exactly as we discussed via phone. It took me a little less than 2 hrs to purchase the car. Andrew introduced me to the service department folks who explained what they offer, which was a nice touch. Financing was easy since I was already pre-approved and the actual sale was a no pressure, including no pressure regarding extending warranty, which I did purchase. Andrew then went through most of the major features of the vehicle (e.g. pairing my phone with the car, explaining cruise control, safety features, MazdaConnect, etc. Andrew was polite, not rushing or moving too slow, and measured in our conversations. Lastly, of the other Mazda dealerships I talked to (see below), Andrew was the only one who mentioned that Mazda was donating $200(?) to a charity of my choice. Andrew gave me all the information to make the donation online by entering my new car’s VIN (I choose local NM Ronald McDonald house). I highly recommend Quality Mazda and Andrew Heavner (no we are not related or know each other personally). Now, do not go to University Mazda. I want there before going to Quality Mazda and got to work with “Jeff”. Jeff was inexperienced. I tried to negotiate price with him and instead he increased the price by adding LoJack to the cost of the car. Jeff did not go through the price sheet with me, just handed it to me so that I could discover for myself that he jacked up the price with LoJack to the cost of the car. Oh, and they offered a free iPad too, which Jeff kindly took off $400 dollars off the car if I didn’t want it. Thanks, but I can afford my own iPad as not part a car purchase. In the end, University Mazda would not reduce price AT ALL. Jeff did follow up twice with me by phone, again, never offering to reduce the price. On the second phone follow-up, I told Jeff that I just bought the exact same car (new 2015 Mazda3 S Grand Touring, loaded, for $27500 out the door (including tax, title, registration)) at Quality Mazda for the price I told Jeff I wanted from him. I also inquired out of state for this vehicle, at Camalback Mazda in Phoenix. For the same vehicle, the dealership totally misrepresented the cost of the car between the “internet price” I was given, and then failed to mentioned the $3000 dollars of dealer add-ons which was basically scotch guard on the interior, tinted windows, and a nice wax job. Do not go to Camalback Mazda either.

Andrew Heavner

marked50
2/04/2016

"Really Easy Way to buy a new car"

First consideration for any car buyer is---Is this car right for you? Quality Mazda let's you find out. Aaron Randle and Scott Blair made it so. First test drive with Scott gave us the desire to set a next level test with Aaron. We set up a full day test with Aaron and we were convinced by the drive that the Mazda 6 was "The" car. The negotiations for the purchase went as easily as can be with these things and when you look back at it , it was one of those "no haggle" events. Who could ask for more? Dealing with Quality Mazda was easy, Truth be told; we bought a Mazda 3 about 4 years ago from them and had almost all services done there, so we were familiar with the family and never disappointed. They treated us well and when we move to our next vehicle we will give Quality Mazda our "first" look. Okay, I have to say that the following questions about "rust" were a little bizzare, as we live in New Mexico

Aaron Randle and Scott Blair

YJ1234
2/02/2016

"Great Experience "

Scott Blair, our sales rep. came in on his day off to help us with our car purchase. We were interested in purchasing the Mazada CX-5. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of our questions. He made our car buying experience so easy and stress free. Thank you Scott!! Our overall experience with the contacts we had at Quality Mazada from Scott Blair, Kathy Kline and Jim Schuyler was GREAT!! Thank you, Yvonne & Doug Johnson

Scott Blair

JamesWaldo
2/01/2016

"Can't wait to buy another vehicle"

We had been searching all weekend for a car and honestly when we pulled into Quality Mazda I was not expecting to that to change. We happened to come across a CX-7 and wanted to take it for a test drive. After driving it, we were not sure if we wanted to buy it, but were leaning towards yes. Waldo let us take it home for 24 hours and give us time to think it over. That was what sold it for us. By the time we returned on Monday, we just need to settle on a price. After that we worked with Kathy in the finance office. She was a total joy to work with. She managed to get me a better rate than my own credit union would do for me. Over all I am totally psyched about the entire process. If everyone at Quality Mazda is half as good as Waldo and Kathy, I looking forward to dealing with them more in the future.

Waldo Salazar and Kathy Cline

BCSaul
1/31/2016

"Andrew Heavner is your go-to sales guy! (Experienced buyer)"

We looked at new cars at 4 or 5 dealers. When we got to Quality to look at Mazdas, we lucked into getting Andrew Heavner as our sales guy. He wasn't pushy, he was informed about the vehicle features, drivetrain, and administrative issues. He is a good listener (unlike many car sales persons) and seems honest & transparent. He does what he says he will do and doesn't waste your time. Andrew made the buying experience pleasant. Seek him out! Beware that the Finance department will try VERY HARD to sell you warranty & maintenance. Likewise, with the Service department re: dealer service. If you want the Dealership's lifetime powertrain warranty, be very very sure you keep good maintenance records and perform ALL maintenance at the recommended intervals....otherwise they may not provide that LIFETIME warranty. Nuff said! Quality worked hard to be price competitive and earn our business.

Andrew Heavner, Kathy Cline, Daniel Parks