Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

8101 Lomas Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info
About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Thank you for stopping by Quality Mazda. We are your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles, Mazda service & Mazda parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to provide amazing customer service. Our Albuquerque Mazda Dealership has been selling and servicing the Albuquerque area for a long time. Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online! Your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership sells reliable and fuel efficient cars! Come visit our show room today!

About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Learn More

• Free Popcorn
Ferret23
9/24/2016

"1st Mazda after 30 years and 15 Ford vehicles!!"

After 15 Fords (12 new, 3 used, includes personal and business) we decided to venture out from the Ford "DarkSide" and try something new as our son was ready for his 1st new car (that wasn't a hand me down from his 2 older sibllings). As we were friends with Jason Rigby, the Sales Manager, for a couple years now, we mentioned we were in the market for a vehicle and he invited us to come by and check out some Mazda's. What a refreshing experience it was from the get go!! Andrew Heavner (Salesman) and Jason were awesome! Knowledgeable, transparent and No pressure environment. We test drove several vehicles and Dylan really liked the 2016 Mazda 3 Hatchback. We negotiated the price, the trade-in and signed on the dotted line!! What an amazing, easy and comfortable experience it was! We are going back when the 2017's are ready to test drive the CX-5 for the wife. If she likes it, we already know the rest will be easy!! Thanks again to the Team at Quality Mazda!! #zoomzoom

GadgetGurl
9/22/2016

"Second Time Around"

I took my car (2014 Mazda3, that I had purchased 2 years previous from the same dealership) in for regular scheduled maintenance after having booked an appointment online. When I received my confirmation email, the dealership mentioned that I possibly had equity in my car and that I might be able to trade it in from a newer vehicle for little to no money down and no change or possibly lower payments. Following the service, I decided I would ask about the email. I worked with a sales person named Courtney; was offered a great price for my car and was able to get a good deal (nothing down/0%APR/lower payments) on a 2016 Mazda3. Zoom! Zoom!

Courtney Spencer

Happycar58
9/19/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Excellent service and knowledgeable salesman. This was the most efficient sales transaction I've ever experienced. We were done with paperwork and such within 4 hours. Would highly recommend Andrew and Quality Mazda dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle.

Harry & Amy
9/17/2016

"Best car buying experince"

Best car buying experience of my life. This is the 5th new car I have purchased and working with Andrew was great. I walked in with 3 cars in mind and after test driving all 3 the wife and I picked the Mazda CX-3. Andrew has great knowledge of each car and the differences between them. I will be going back to Quality for my next car. This is the second car I have purchased from them. Anderw thanks again for a great buying experience!!! Harry & Amy

Kathy Carpenter

Gabi Eldredge
9/15/2016

"Quality Service at Quality Mazda"

I was very fortunate to get service from Andrew Heavner at Quality Mazda. Andrew was more than willing to work with my tough situation, and made sure that I got the car of my dreams. I was told that car dealers were slimy and ill intended people, and I could not have been more wrong. The team at Quality Mazda was amazing. They were all so genuine and understanding, especially Andrew, I will definitely refer all of my family and friends to Quality Mazda, because I know they will be in great hands.

grumpy
9/08/2016

"Track record is great"

I have known Quality Dealership for years and they are consistently great. When even the people you don't normally deal with know your name it is impressive. I had three finalists for a new car and the Mazda CX5 was tops for both the car and the dealer, Quality Mazda, I have also used the GMC side of this dealership for 20 years. Great people.

Steven Buford

Rebecca
9/06/2016

"Absolutely loved my experience at this dealership. "

I went to a variety of dealers in the area and was becoming very disappointed with the "used car sales"approach. Quality Mazda was nothing like these other dealerships. Up front. No hassle. I would highly recommend them

Jslay
9/06/2016

"Very friendly, helpful, and courteous!"

I had a great experience purchasing a new miata! They were very helpful, patient, and genuinely tried to find us exactly what we wanted! We got a fair price and I couldn't be happier with our vehicle!

Lisa
9/05/2016

"Just Right!"

Andrew Heavner was great to work with. He wasn't the typical "too pushy" salesman; he wasn't the "ignore them" salesman; he was just right! He promptly answer all of my questions; and I had many. When he didn't know an answer he found it. I would highly recommend him and this dealership!

Gran
9/01/2016

"The best car purchase we every experience."

Andrew Heavner was so pleasent and understood we needed the best deal and safest car for our needs. He helped us through the whole process making the purchase easy. He made it possible to get the exact car we wanted. Thanks Andrew!

Kathy A. Carpenter , Finance Manager