Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

8101 Lomas Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info
About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Thank you for stopping by Quality Mazda. We are your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles, Mazda service & Mazda parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to provide amazing customer service. Our Albuquerque Mazda Dealership has been selling and servicing the Albuquerque area for a long time. Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online! Your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership sells reliable and fuel efficient cars! Come visit our show room today!

About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Learn More

• Free Popcorn
J LaMastra
7/27/2016

"Excellent Experience and a Sweet Ride from Quality"

Probably one of the better experiences I've had at a dealership in the 30 years I've been buying cars. Andrew new the vehicle (Mazda 6) well and did a good job of helping me understand its features. He test drove with me and let me drive on my own as well - both beneficial. He let me work at my own pace as I compared the Mazda to another brand and took my time to decide and at no point did I fell pressure, though he checked in periodically. Mazda put together a very good deal on price and terms and stuck to that deal with no up-selling. Ultimately I walked away from a clean and simple transaction with a very nice car. No question I'd recommend both Andrew and Quality.

Scotty
7/26/2016

"Fantastic Dealership and Staff"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Quality. This dealership has a great selection of used vehicles with low mileage and great prices. Andrew Heavner was an incredible sales associate who helped us find the truck we wanted with no hassles or pressure. Andrew is professional, honest, and polite. Quality's inventory offers a great selection for purchasing new or used vehicles and delivers great customer service. I will return to this dealership for an additional vehicle soon.

Daniel Poe

laceyoeding
7/22/2016

"Fabulous Service and Staff!"

After researching Mazda's Miata online, I knew that this was the convertible that I wanted. I went in to the Mazda dealership and was greeted by Andrew immediately. I felt at ease from the start in discussing with him what I was looking for and what Mazda had available at the time. In the end, the car needed to be order due to specific detailing that I wanted, and although the wait time was long (10 weeks!), Andrew kept in touch the entire time and made sure I was kept in the loop throughout every step of the process. Mazda even bought out the car I was leasing from another company when my car arrived (3 weeks early!), which made the process of switching vehicles a complete breeze. I appreciated Andrew and Mazda's help on that almost as much as their full guarantee that the car would have everything that I wanted, and it did! The entire staff was incredibly friendly, and I loved how Andrew treated my friend and I as if we were family. He was exceptional, and I highly recommend not only Mazda, but working with Andrew specifically!

Road Trekk
7/18/2016

""L. Maguire and Quality Mazda Saved Me the Money"!"

I can definitely say I received total customer service from every department at this dealership. I was unable to find the vehicle specs that I desired in my State, nor 5 other states North and Southeast of Texas. So why not make the trip to Albuquerque when I found the vehicle match. It was so worth the 822 mile trip; and I was glad to be back in a Mazda. L. Maguire was my salesperson. Always friendly via the many phone calls as well as in person. The new vehicle I identified in their inventory was exactly what was prep and waiting in the hold bay. So pleasantly surprised: was expecting the ole bait and switch. J Rigby called and text me that what ever the price quote was it would be honored if I got to the dealership. I signed the paperwork and my bank draft and drove off a very happy car buyer.

Lee Maguire

1sweetlou1
7/10/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience last"

Last week I decided to purchase a new car. I had narrowed the firelight to three cars . I visited Quality Mazda where I was treated in a proffesional manner. Our sales rep, AndrewHeavner was knowledgeable and respectful. He asked great questions and found a great car for my needs. I have nothing but positive feelings about my experience with Andrew Heavner and Quality Mazda.

mab1955
7/07/2016

"nice helpful "

Jesse was great he made sure I was well taken care of and made my buy n experience pleasant and was most helpful and even unloaded and loaded all my junk several times lolo

jesse

Isikyakar
7/05/2016

"2016.5 Mazda CX-5 and 2016 Mazda 3 from Quality Mazda"

We just moved to town and was shopping for car(s). We had our eye on Mazdas. After reading a few favorable reviews we decided to visit Quality Mazda. If you are in the market for a new vehicle ( or even if you are not , you may change your mind ), you owe it to yourself to go talk to Andrew Heavner. He's extremely courteous and personable guy. And he will totally work with you. We had a budget in mind and he helped us to get what we want within our budget (actually a few bells and whistles added that we didn't think they were in our budget). You really get the feeling that they want you to be happy with your purchase. Buyers remorse is a real thing especially when it comes to big purchases like cars. Andrew made it easy to decide. He also helped us to get best deal in town in terms of new car insurance. Service here is second to none. Myself and my wife are very pleased with our purchase of Mazda CX-5 and lease of Mazda 3, thanks to Andrew Heavner and quality Mazda folks.

Spaz0109
7/05/2016

"Overall experience was an A+"

Tom was wonderful as always, as was my sales manager who handled my paperwork! This is my 2nd Mazda with Quality, and I plan on staying with them for a while to come! Thank you again for making this experience so great!

Thomas
7/03/2016

"2016 Mazda CX-5"

Ben Vigil our Product Specialist walked my wife and I thru the entire process from start to finish with great compassion and patience. He and the entire team at the Mazda Quality Dealership delivered us with exceptional service and thoughtfulness. We had not purchased a vehicle in over 15 years and this was the easiest transition I personally have ever gone thru. Thank you so much for caring for people and helping families able to purchase a new vehicle. We love our new CX-5 thank so very much.

alvarouc
7/03/2016

"patient and friendly dealer"

Andrew was very patient with us and very clear in every step of the process. He gave us accurate answers for every question we had and we could not ask for more.

Reviews of Andrew Heavner