Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info

dmwhiting
5/25/2015

"Great customer service"

Aaron Randal gave us excellent customer service. He was also very informative when explaining the highlights of the vehicle we purchased. Aaron made us feel like he was really looking out for our best interest.

Jason Rigby

GregO
5/21/2015

"Great experience purchasing a car!! "

Aaron was great! This was an easy and smooth process. I asked a lot of questions and Aaron spent the time with me to answer them. This was my second dealership I stopped at, and I purchased my Mazda 6 here. Great service! Great price! Great family owned business. I would definitely recommend friends and family to go see Aaron at Quality Mazda!

Aaron Randle, manager staff.

Kendra1984
5/21/2015

"Excellent customer service"

They have excellent customer service. All the salemen are nice. Aaron Randle (salesman), was very kind and patient with me.

cebjr2246
5/19/2015

"Aaron Randle found me the perfect car!"

After visiting many dealerships in Albuquerque I visited Quality Mazda and was helped by Aaron Randle. Aaron was very knowledgeable and worked diligently with me to find the right car for the right price, I am grateful for his help and appreciate how well he treated me and my family. He went above and beyond to get me the best deal. I highly recommend Aaron Randle to anyone looking for an honest deal and a quality vehicle.

Tki
5/18/2015

"My daughter loves her Mazda 3!"

My daughter and I went into Quality Mazda to "just look" around. We went on a test drive with Aaron Randle and he was very knowledgeable about the Mazda 3. He was not at all hurried with us and took his time to explain all the features. My daughter ended up buying the Mazda 3 from Aaron because he was very low pressure and didn't make us feel rushed.

Blue Juggernaut
5/18/2015

"Turned out much better than I could have imagined."

Aaron Randle is the kind of salesperson that makes the car-buying experience less painful and the exact opposite of the kind of person who pressure you to buy a car because they are more concerned with making their numbers than addressing customers' needs. Anyone considering purchasing a new vehicle, I highly-recommend Aaron and refer people to him.

lyonsm
5/18/2015

"Love both of my mazdas"

Great knowledgeable staff and good quality vehicle. Sales person was patient and helpful. We drove multiple used cars and in the process learned about the great specials and incentives on the new cars. In the end we choose a new car and we love it.

Lanetter
5/18/2015

"Great sale representatives, especially Aaron Randle!"

Great dealership because quality Mazda has great sales reps, especially Aaron Randle; who try their best to provide customer satisfaction! Aaron ensures the highest respect, honesty & consideration to his customers interests & need to provide the best deal for that customer!!!

Mekhi001

"GREAT!!"

Sales person was very knowledgeable and, great customer service, he called us back right away! I will be referring my family and friends to Mr. Randle.

grussaus
4/09/2015

"Excellent experience; it couldn't have been better."

Everyone at Quality Mazda was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Most importantly, the dealership does not use high-pressure sales techniques, nor do they play games that seemed to be designed to trick customers. Before buying from Quality, I had walked out of other dealerships because of those methods. Particularly worth mentioning are Ben Vigil and Jason Rigby; they could not have been more helpful or knowledgeable. Ben was especially concerned about my selection of vehicle, asking pertinent questions to determine which car would be best for me. After I made my selection, Ben ensured that I understood all aspects of the vehicle's features, operation, etc. I very highly recommend Quality Mazda's team.

Ben Vigil, Jason Rigby