Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Ben Vigil, Product Specialist, Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

August 18, 2017

"Great dealership! "

- brendenmoore

Quality Mazda was a great car buying experience. I worked directly with Ben Vigil. He is awesome. He really cares about his customers and doesn't treat you like a sale. He did his absolute best to get me the best possible deal he could and really worked with me. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I also worked with audra who was extremely helpful and attentive to me and my needs. Kudos to everyone at Quality! I look forward to dealing with them in the future for my car servicing and any future car buying. I will refer anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Other Employees : Audra

August 14, 2017

"Great Sales Team"

- ABQ Buyer

Ben was our sales person and he was great. We were at the dealership for almost 5 hours and he went beyond the call of duty to finish the deal and get us on the road with our new Mazda. Also liked Pavel, the Finance Manager. I'd recommend this dealership for anyone in Central New Mexico looking for a good deal on a Mazda.

Other Employees : Pavel Hrabinsky

August 11, 2017

"Car buying as it should be"

- James M Fieldson

After scouring the internet for a handful of specific vehicles I found some options at Quality I like. I inquired on the web and a day later I got a call back. After a bit of back and forth and an outstanding video intro to the vehicle and the service from Andrew I was sure this was the car. Making the price work took little time and soon I was in it and out the door. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Audra and Andrew again for everything! Mike

Andrew Heavner