Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Mazda Product Specialist

December 06, 2016

"Easy in and out"

- Deanallen56

The car is amazing! The salesman was great. Easy to work with. Knowledgeable and helpful. Even met with service staff who were very informative about my vehicle service and checkups. Quality, Mazda, indeed.

November 26, 2016

"Purchased a used vehicle"

- 2012, david

I was satisfied with my purchase of my 2015 truck after looking at several. I was impressed with the inventory that Quality Dealership had. I had gone to several dealerships in the area and there were very few that met my needs. I met Curtis on my first trip to Quality, where he was helpful showing me what I was looking for. He maintained this helpful attitude and I never felt pressured or hurried to make a decision, which took a few weeks. Through the purchase of the vehicle all the employees of Quality were professional and helpful. I would have no problem referring anyone to Quality.

November 24, 2016

"Quality "

- ARodden

I was interested in a Maxda CX-3. Ben and Courtney were so patient with me as I test drove the sport and touring on two different dates before I could decide. I hate getting 'the hard sale' and I didn't feel that with Ben or Courtney. Once I made my decision I think Ben was more excited for me than I was! He took a picture of me and the car and then proceeded to tell me every feature on the car. Which may not seem like a lot, but I already owned a CX-5 and didn't even know all the features which Ben enlightened me of. He also programmed my phone into the car in case I ever had an accident the car would call 911 for me. He genuinely was concerned about me. I am a huge fan of Mazda's and I will go back to Quality and Ben the next time I buy.

New 2016 Mazda CX-3, $21620