Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

8101 Lomas Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info
About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Thank you for stopping by Quality Mazda. We are your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles, Mazda service & Mazda parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to provide amazing customer service. Our Albuquerque Mazda Dealership has been selling and servicing the Albuquerque area for a long time. Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online! Your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership sells reliable and fuel efficient cars! Come visit our show room today!

About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Learn More

• Free Popcorn
Paul
5/03/2016

"Quality Mazda has Quality People"

If you like dealing with knowledgeable, patient, friendly people, try Quality Mazda. My salesperson, Andrew was great. I'm almost embarrassed to say how much experience I've had with car dealerships, and the overall process at Quality Mazda was one of the best I've ever had.

Kennan
5/02/2016

"CX5 purchase"

I am from out of town but Quality Mazda is the closest dealer. Their price was less than my offered price and when I came to pick up my car everyone I met was pleasant and efficient. Ben took care of everything and zoom, zoom I was heading home.

Ed
5/01/2016

"Excellent service in car buying"

From the beginning of the car buying process Quality Mazda was exceptional. When the TruCar price went to the dealership they contacted quickly noting the cars in inventory that matched my request. When I went to the dealership they had the car that I picked out ready to test drive Scott explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I do not usually comment on car buying since many times the process is tedious. I left the dealership in just over fd2 hours which included setting up financing. Just an overall wonderful experience.

Jmwelch007
4/26/2016

"CX5 Purchase"

I was very pleased with the overall experience and with Andrew Heavner in particular. We had the car in mind that we wanted, Andrew walked us through the best options for us and the CX5 that we purchased. We had our financing taken care of prior to walking in to the dealership, the Quality Mazda team worked hard to beat that but understood when they couldn't and they didn't try to hard sell us on any of the options. We showed up at 9:15 and were our of there by 11:15, could not have asked for a better experience.

Chris K.
4/23/2016

"C K Mazda Review"

I had an excellent experience buying a car at Quality Mazda. The sales person, Brandon Griego, was incredibly helpful, supportive, calm, polite. He patiently walked me through the test drives and learning new technology. His patience and his desire to see me purchase the right vehicle were outstanding. The two sales managers that I dealt with seemed very fair and respectful and certainly tried to make my purchase work.. They were respectful, seemed fair, and were actually fun to deal with on such a--for me--stressful venture. In the course of my shopping around, I visited other dealerships. I definitely rate the Quality sales very high compared to other dealerships. I'm also happy that I can return for a little more coaching on the technology. A positive experience, all in all. Cristina K.

Two sales managers. Unfortunately, I don't know their names, though Brandon Griego would. I think one was named Bill. I spoke with them both over pricing.

donald ecklund
4/22/2016

"New CX 5"

I found buying thru Quality Mazda was fast and simple , had a great time over their and have the CX 5 wanted , Thanks Quality Mazda for the great experience.Don Ecklund

Varela,rafa
4/21/2016

"Quality Mazda has quality people"

My wife and I, went in to buy parts. But ended up getting a new Mazda 3. We greatly appreciate Ben Vigil and Jason for all the great help they've done for us. You guys are awesome!

mazda3_in_rio_rancho
4/21/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Ben, Jason and Kathy were great. Ben spent time on his day off to make sure everything was right. He walked me through every system on the vehicle and made sure I understood how it worked. He made sure my phone paired with the car and was working. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had!

Kathy in finance

toe_mas
4/20/2016

"good team"

they did a very good job. It was quick and easy. THe sales person, brandon never lost touch with me and made sure the deal worked out well.

Mymazda1213
4/14/2016

"Sweet purchase."

Although I had done my homework ahead of the visit, and from previous experience from a nother vehicle, Jeep Cherokee, about 28 years ago, Tom was friendly and willing to show me the vehicle I wanted to buy, I did find the same, but with nice options in the floor room for less, a nice deal on top of the discounts offered. Nice to interacy with Annette and thebpaets dept, all friendly helpful people. Now to enjoy my Mazda 3.

Reviews of Andrew Heavner