Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Ben Vigil

April 17, 2017

"Happy Mazda Owner"

- Happy Mazda Owner

Because we were out of town for an extended period, I contacted Quality Mazda by e-mail. Andrew answered almost immediately. I found him very product knowledgeable and responsive to my questions. There was one sticky issue and Andrew went to bat for me with his management and presented a winning case. When we finally met I found Andrew to be an excellent sales person. He listens well and uses the conversation to guide the sales process. To date, I am very happy with the selection of the Mazda 6. I am impressed with the dealership and Andrew in particular.

April 12, 2017

"Courtney was awesome, love my car!!"

- SueB.

I waited a few weeks to write my review because I wanted to see how my Mazda 3 drove. I drive 26 miles each way to work, mostly highway driving. My Mazda 3 is so easy and relaxing to drive. The seats hug just the right way and my gas mileage is much better!! Courtney made the buying process effortless and seemed to know exactly what I wanted. She was very attentive and easy to work with. Stayed with us until all of the paperwork was done!!

April 09, 2017

"P. and M. Ha"

- Phuong Ha

Andrew was amazing!!! This was probably the best and easiest car buying experience. The whole Sales Management staff, at this Mazda, was very willing to work with us and did not pressure us into anything during the process. I highly recommend going to this Mazda location also working with Andrew Heavner.

Used 2016 Mazda CX-3, $24995