Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

8101 Lomas Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Info
About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo

Thank you for stopping by Quality Mazda. We are your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles, Mazda service & Mazda parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to provide amazing customer service. Our Albuquerque Mazda Dealership has been selling and servicing the Albuquerque area for a long time. Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online! Your Albuquerque Mazda Dealership sells reliable and fuel efficient cars! Come visit our show room today!

About Quality Mazda by DiLorenzo Learn More

• Free Popcorn
Lalalu
6/23/2016

"I LOVE my new Mazda CX-5!"

I had a great experience with trading-in my 2015 Mazda CX-5 for a newer 2016 CX-5 that had all the safety features I wanted. Andrew Heavner went above and beyond to get me the exact price and car I was looking for. The whole team at Quality Mazda was excellent and I highly recommend them. Thanks again, Andrew!!

MJM0209
6/16/2016

"New Car Purchase."

Had a great experience. Found what we wanted and at a great price. Fast service with excellent customer service. I recommend you by your next Mazda from Quality Mazda.

cotton
6/13/2016

"HASSLE FREE NEW CAR PURCHASE"

Mr. Ben Vigil at Quality Mazda in Albuquerque, NM, is one of two car salesmen I would go to for a new car purchase. He answered all my technical questions about the Mazda line and didn't push one model over another as we discussed options. Ben also facilitated test driving several units and didn't pester me with follow-up calls. Our negotiations were straight forward without the back-and-forth trips to the manager and my offer was accepted. Closing the sale was efficient and, once again, without a push from Kathy, the closing agent, to add more options to the sale. Ben very carefully explained the operational aspects of my new car and then introduced me to the maintenance department managers. They, in turn, made sure I understood what I could expect from them and encouraged me to come to them with any questions I might have about maintenance of the vehicle. In summary I rate Quality Mazda and Mister Ben Vigil as a four star combination and will return to the dealership for my maintenance and another new car when the need arises. I can and will recommend Ben and Quality Mazda for your consideration when buying a Mazda. R. Wood

Matthew James Lucero
6/09/2016

"very easy dealing no stress!"

The sales man Ben Vigil was very helpful and did not pressure me one bit. Every thing went fast when i decided to purchase the mazda 6. No hassle is the name of the game here, and i will come back and give them my bussiness. I will also recommend friends and family to check this dealership out, next time they are in the market for a new or used car.

Rick
6/06/2016

"Great first time buying experience without a lot of pressure"

This was my first time buying a NEW car, and Andrew Heavner made it entertaining, informative, and low pressure. I chose TrueCar to initiate contact, and he did not pressure me while I took a little more time to become comfortable using that service before going for the test drive. And when I had to delay that test drive to a more convenient time to fit my hectic schedule, Andrew was happy to accommodate me. After I agreed to the final offer, he went the extra mile to get me through the rest of the process and meeting with Dennis Groves to complete the deal, who was also easy to work with - greatly appreciated!

Dennis Groves

bensavoca
6/04/2016

"No Pressure, Pleasure to Work With"

You hear horror stories about buying a car. The sleazy sales people, the endless paper work, the cruddy feeling afterward like you've been had. Our experience at Quality Mazda couldn't have been further from that stereotype. We took our time finding the right car, and not once did any of the many helpful staff from Quality place any pressure on us to buy. They patiently answered our many, many questions, took us on numerous test drives, and let the product speak for itself. When we finally made our decision, Andrew bent over backwards to get us the best deal possible. It didn't feel like haggling - it felt like a collaborative partnership. Conversation had the perfect mix of professionalism and humanity. We learned as much about Andrew and his family as we did about our new Mazda. In the end, after three short hours, we drove away in our beautiful new Mazda, feeling great about the overall experience. We found the perfect car for us at a very reasonable price, and had a blast chatting with Andrew and the rest of the Quality Mazda team.

California Chrome
5/29/2016

"Outstanding customer service"

The sales process was excellent. There was absolutely no pressure. The sales person listened to everything I had to say about the car I wanted and the price I was willing to pay. He treated me with respect and was very friendly. The finance department was equally excellent. There was no pressure to buy, just information given. He also explained and showed in writing the warranty, maintenance agreement, etc. I have bought many new cars over the years and this experience was, by far, the best I have ever had. Kudos to Quality Mazda.

Dennis Groves in finance

kiyonoellingson
5/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

After visiting the other Mazda dealership in ABQ and NOT being acknowledged by anyone there we decided to drive over to Quality Mazda, what a blessing in disguise that was. We were greeted by Andrew shortly after we arrived and told him what we were looking for, he immediately showed us what he had and the rest is history. Andrew was very knowledgeable and provided us with great customer service. If and when we're ever looking for another vehicle we will definitely visit Andrew! Kathy in Finance also made the closing process very easy and painless.

Kathy in Finance

AJB77
5/20/2016

"So good we bought 2!"

Walking into Quality and meeting Andrew was the luckiest thing I've had happen to me in awhile. I pretty much knew what I wanted but hated the thought of the hassle. From the first hand shake to the test drive through the he approval process, I felt completely at ease, as if hanging with a long time friend. Everybody there was so cool and helpful. So much so that we left with 2 cars instead of 1! I highly recommend you all to swig by and ask for Andrew Heavner! You won't be disappointed!!

aziz
5/16/2016

"Good experience"

Andrew was very nice and helpful. He is a very good sales agent and very nice with customers. The offer that was made was great and everything went fine.

Reviews of Andrew Heavner