Quality Nissan-Temecula

Carson Nissan

Fontana Nissan

dgriepenstroh
9/20/2014

"Loved working with Liz Funderburg!!!"

BUY FROM LIZ FUNDERBURG...all I can say is this woman helped me over a period of 2 week find the right car and taught me to be a way better consumer and to appreciate honesty in car dealers. I live in San Diego and HATE to buy new cars. LIZ made me feel I was always her main concern. I know I was because she would call when she said she was going to even if it was inconvenient for her. PLEASE if you are anywhere in Southern California LA, OC, SD or Riverside, give her a call before you buy a Nissan. PLEASE do yourself that favor. (760) 275-4652

Liz Funderburg

Kittin
6/04/2014

"Horrible!!!"

I went to Quality Nissan in January because my husband wanted a Nissan Titan. The salesman who helped us was HORRIBLE! He said he had a used one that had just come in and he would "give us a great deal on it". After showing us the vehicle we told him we weren't interested in it because it was a 4 door (which we had already said we didn't want) and it had leather (we also said we didn't want). He became very pushy with us saying "you won't find a better deal anywhere". It's funny because I pulled up blue book on my phone and that car at a dealership should have been about $4,000 less. We were repeatedly told we were getting the friends and family discount because I already have a Nissan and am a member of the local Z club. Yeah right they pushed us so hard even after us flat out saying we weren't interested and they just never stopped. Never buy a car from these people they are over priced and over pushy! Shortly after that I had to bring my Nissan 350Z in for service because it was throwing a code for an 02 sensor. I have replaced the 02 sensor and it didn't clear it up. I spoke with Jeremy Young the service advisor who assured me they would figure out what the problem is. When 5:15PM rolled around and I still had not heard from them I called. Apparently my car had been ready for awhile but because the service advisor didn't verify my phone number (they had done service on my vehicle before and should have had it) they couldn't get a hold of me. Mr. Young stated that my 02 sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. I told him that was not the problem I had it replaced twice and he insisted it was the "other" 02 sensor. He said he would explain it all to me when I got there and go over everything. When I arrived twenty minutes later he had gone home for the day and was off the next day. When I told them I needed to speak with someone about this I was told I needed to speak to Mr. Young. After I received my paperwork with the code information I saw that to was the same 02 sensor same side same everything. So the advisor flat out lied to me. It even says on the paperwork already replaced 02 sensor and light will not clear bank 1 02 sensor is bad needs replaced. I was so upset I called the next day and spoke with Chris Mcphillips who was terribly rude. She said they would refund my money for the service but until I paid for another 02 sensor they wouldn't look any further in to the issue. I asked if I buy an 02 sensor from you can I return it when it doesn't fix the problem she said no. This is a $300 sensor. I got my money back and ran for my life. I would NEVER go to this dealership for anything. They are a rip off in the sales and service department. Oh and after carefully reviewing the paperwork they gave me (what my 02 sensor readouts were, paperwork saying I had a misfire, and my p0037 code) I noticed at the top that it was dated 3 days before I dropped my car off for service.

wongfeihong187
5/20/2014

"Quality Nissan was the only dealer willing work w/ me "

I live in San Diego and was shopping for a Nissan Leaf S so I looked at the two dealerships we had here (Pacific and Mossy). Pacific was willing to work with me, but would not go lower on the price. I showed Mossy the price Pacific was offering and they said it was a great deal and told me to take Pacific's offer. Well I didn't. I kept looking at dealerships in Riverside and Temecula area. John Wright from the Internet department emailed me, then he called me two times asking me to email or call him back. When he left a polite message, I figure what the heck, I'll call him. He told me he emailed me, but it turned out it ended in my Spam box. Anyway I told John Wright the offer I got from Pacific, and the what I wanted. Bam within an hour or so he gave me the price I wanted! This was on a weekday so I told him I'll come in with my wife and son this Saturday (May 17th). We came in on Saturday and was hoping he didn't change any of the numbers. Well true to his word John kept his promise, ran through financing and we were out of there in two hours! Told him we had to run because we had a birthday party to go to. If you're shopping for Nissan and you don't live far, check out Quality Nissan. John Wright is a real nice person. Never once did he rush us (we were rushing him), and gave us the time to make a final decision on this vehicle. We are really impressed with everything John did for us. Quality Nissan is really lucky to find a salesperson who really works to earn them business. Now I'm telling my co-workers the deal I got from Quality Nissan. Hopefully they go to John at Quality Nissan for their next vehicle (do I get any kick backs for my referral?). Just kidding. I'm just happy I got a great deal from John at Quality Nissan!

John Wright

leobarba1
4/11/2014

" Quality Nissan Temecula "

Great Service, excelent approach by the Sales person Alonso.Galdamez . I wasent thinking one buying a car that day but Al Galdamez show me the benefit of trade in a car that didn't fill my espectations for a new car with all the espectations that i have . Thanks Al.

Alonso Galdamez

reevesc89
3/31/2014

"Sales asscoiate"

I'm pleased with the new 2014 pathfinder.The staff was very helpful and polite.i I will recommend quality nissan to friend and family.

Alonso

mleborne
12/14/2013

"My husband and I own a 2001 Nissan Frontier with over..."

My husband and I own a 2001 Nissan Frontier with over 300,000 Miles on it, So we are very choosey on who works on the car, Jeremy assured us that his auto techs would take car of the truck.. He gave me a good deal on the repairs.. He was very professional and nice guy..

ThomasDorobiala
12/13/2013

"Quality Nissan of Temecula is the best dealership in town..."

Quality Nissan of Temecula is the best dealership in town hands down. Kevin Hayes is the man!!!! He always knows how to make a good deal and fight for the customer. They are very family oriented there at Quality Nissan. I have purchased my last three vehicles from them. No other dealership in town will give you a fair and better deal than this place. Liz from the fleet internet sales department was also very helpful as well. I feel like I always get the best deal from this place. Other places like Toyota rip you off. They don't even want to negotiate the price of the vehicle. Go with Quality Nissan and you will be very happy this Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Liz from Internet Sales

william.pieczarka
12/11/2013

"Thanks to Jeremy's professional attitude and..."

Thanks to Jeremy's professional attitude and assistance I will be recommending others to come to this location and get their services done here. His great attitude and willingness to help people is greatly appreciated.

jeremy young

orchidmary
12/05/2013

"Quality Nissan is extremely wonderful to work with. Liz..."

Quality Nissan is extremely wonderful to work with. Liz is so helpful and she found me a great deal on a new Altima. Loved the service, the attention, and most of all...the PRICE! I purchased my car last weekend and loving my gas mileage right now. What a difference from lugging around my big suv. I give them 2 thumbs wayyy upp. I wish I could say more, but really what is there left to say except if you want a Nissan...ths is the place to buy!

Liz

jenstuart
11/24/2013

"Chris is a gem! I needed to get my Infiniti brakes..."

Chris is a gem! I needed to get my Infiniti brakes serviced, but lo and behold the closest Infiniti dealership is in Escondido. I didn't want to have to go all the way down there and quite possible not make it back or wait forever for my car. I figured that since Infiniti and Nissan are owned by the same company that I would give Quality Nissan a shot. Luckily I called in and Chris was so kind and such a gentleman. He assured me that they service Infiniti cars all the time and that they can easily get the parts if I needed them. I rolled in early in the morning before work and took a ride on their awesome courtesy car to work off Jefferson which is only a couple miles away from the dealer. They picked me up from work and my car was all ready for me. The brake service was a great price and the service is truly worth it. It's soooo convenient and they are soooo nice.