R I Suresky & Sons

Goshen, New York 10924
R I Suresky & Sons Info

Randolph,kimberly124
3/30/2016

"Sales were wonderful SERVICE sucks"

Sales was a pleasure Monica was very helpful and had patience.Was a pleasure doing business with her.Then you have a unprofessional,nasty man Joe in service who needs to learn how to deal with customers. Came to replace a piece of molding and told it would be 2-3 hours with an attitude.Came back and purchased a vehicle that I wanted,hoping that service improved.unfortunately service stinks and Joe is not an asset to the department.

Joe

Eatme
12/16/2015

"Lease return vehicle horrendous process"

Will never lease a vehicle from Suresky Hyundai again. Wanted to lease a Tucson after my Elantra lease thinking I would get a break and went twice and 2 sales guys refused to negotiate any lease. They wanted me to buy it instead. Made a decision to return lease. Sales dept. really greedy and dumb. End of lease inspection by Hyundai's finance dept. is a 3rd party contractor and is a brutal process. Had to wait 3 weeks for appt. Had just 21467 miles on my Elantra three year lease and was charged for 3 tires and a scratched wheel. $ 335 dollars plus the $ 400 dollars end lease fee....$ 735 dollars more of regrets. Cheap tires provided, buyer/lesser beware!

Phil & Tony sales dept.

Cardealer
12/16/2015

"Service"

Fast appointment - service adviser, Tony Pitt was very professional. Will Certainly go back in the future. Will tell friends in the future to use Suresky.

Tony

JackieP
12/11/2015

"Lovely service...as usual"

I bought an new set of GY assurance tires for my 13 Santa Fe (which I love) The lovely Christina was my assistant through this procedure, and I couldn't have been more pleased..What an efficient, knowledgeable, and genuine young lady...Moocho smooches to her and many thanks Jackie Pollard

Christina

Betsy
12/02/2015

"Over 20 Years"

We have dealt with Suresky's in sales and service and have had nothing but a good experience. This is why we go back. Had a problem with a 2008; it was fixed; repeated itself the same day; was picked up and the problem handled successfully. Nothing but good to say about this dealership and the people who work there.

Jeromy Decker. A very nice, professional young man

Nickkrmr
7/19/2015

"Unprofessional and got screwed. "

I purchased a 08 chrslyer aspen. Before the purchase I noticed some issues. The vents didn't work. The defrost. And some noises. The sales.an told me to buy it and they will fix the issues . Just make an appt. Well I did. And they refuse to fix my problem because they found out it will cost them over 1k to fix. That's wasn't my fault they made a deal and promise. I wouldn't have bought the car other wise. How can I drive a car in the winter with no defrost. The salesman admitted to knowing and saying this to me. And the management still refused to help. They won't even look at the other issues. And the car has a air bag recall that they won't fix also. . I called over 20 times and never got a call back . They just say. We will have some one call you today. And they just ignore you. Then Iwent to confront them and was treated very rude and unprofessional. I have then on my voice recorder admitting to telling me they need about the issue and agreed to fix it when they sold the car . But won't fix it after they got my money. Never go to this dealer.

Ralph ronda. Victor hayden.

iPhone
4/29/2015

"Terrible service"

Absolutely horrible customer service in the service department. Very disappointed. He came up with every excuse why my truck was not being worked on. I had an appointment scheduled around work and he assured me it would be done in a certain time period. But he was short 3 people, there were 8 cars ahead of mine, he tried calling me 3 times, the list goes on with excuses... You call that customer service? No missed calls or voicemails and I had to call him to find out the status of my truck... First and last time I will go there.

Joe

rob
3/27/2015

"dont go here "

bought a truck from them went to go get warranty work done and it was going to hassle for over 40 days now trying to get my truck back

doug and emily

Dstyler07
3/23/2015

"No service after you buy"

My experience with place is not that good they just want to make a sale then after that your on your own. The sales man was nice but the guy in finance was rude and does not want help at all. He spelled my name wrong as well as my wife's name I called to correct it and they just tell you to handle it yourself. They also put the wrong name on my Sirius radio as well as the name they sent jeep. I also told them to register the vehicle in my name and they used my wife's name which would be fine if she had a license so I had go back and fix this. I will never buy another vehicle here again!!!! You get no service when you come here and they don't listen to there customers.

Eddie

wsmith1213
1/30/2015

"last minute service call"

I called these guys at 3:45 on a friday because of a flat tire, Tony Pitt took care of me when I got to the dealership, he checked to see if it was a simple puncture but it was a sidewall tear. they were still able to get a new tire on and have me on my way in less than an hour and theyre price was lees than mavis tire who didn't have the tire in stock!

Tony Pitt