R I Suresky & Sons

Goshen, New York 10924
R I Suresky & Sons Info

Nickkrmr
7/19/2015

"Unprofessional and got screwed. "

I purchased a 08 chrslyer aspen. Before the purchase I noticed some issues. The vents didn't work. The defrost. And some noises. The sales.an told me to buy it and they will fix the issues . Just make an appt. Well I did. And they refuse to fix my problem because they found out it will cost them over 1k to fix. That's wasn't my fault they made a deal and promise. I wouldn't have bought the car other wise. How can I drive a car in the winter with no defrost. The salesman admitted to knowing and saying this to me. And the management still refused to help. They won't even look at the other issues. And the car has a air bag recall that they won't fix also. . I called over 20 times and never got a call back . They just say. We will have some one call you today. And they just ignore you. Then Iwent to confront them and was treated very rude and unprofessional. I have then on my voice recorder admitting to telling me they need about the issue and agreed to fix it when they sold the car . But won't fix it after they got my money. Never go to this dealer.

Ralph ronda. Victor hayden.

iPhone
4/29/2015

"Terrible service"

Absolutely horrible customer service in the service department. Very disappointed. He came up with every excuse why my truck was not being worked on. I had an appointment scheduled around work and he assured me it would be done in a certain time period. But he was short 3 people, there were 8 cars ahead of mine, he tried calling me 3 times, the list goes on with excuses... You call that customer service? No missed calls or voicemails and I had to call him to find out the status of my truck... First and last time I will go there.

Joe

rob
3/27/2015

"dont go here "

bought a truck from them went to go get warranty work done and it was going to hassle for over 40 days now trying to get my truck back

doug and emily

Dstyler07
3/23/2015

"No service after you buy"

My experience with place is not that good they just want to make a sale then after that your on your own. The sales man was nice but the guy in finance was rude and does not want help at all. He spelled my name wrong as well as my wife's name I called to correct it and they just tell you to handle it yourself. They also put the wrong name on my Sirius radio as well as the name they sent jeep. I also told them to register the vehicle in my name and they used my wife's name which would be fine if she had a license so I had go back and fix this. I will never buy another vehicle here again!!!! You get no service when you come here and they don't listen to there customers.

Eddie

wsmith1213
1/30/2015

"last minute service call"

I called these guys at 3:45 on a friday because of a flat tire, Tony Pitt took care of me when I got to the dealership, he checked to see if it was a simple puncture but it was a sidewall tear. they were still able to get a new tire on and have me on my way in less than an hour and theyre price was lees than mavis tire who didn't have the tire in stock!

Tony Pitt

KurtzmanCars
1/05/2015

"Better than PA!"

I cannot believe the low rating and negative comments from other people. We buy many cars/trucks ~ up to around 30 now ~ and this dealership was fantastic! Anthony and Bill were great and everyone met our needs. We will definately buy from here again. I love my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitute.

Anthony Vogel

scando100
1/04/2015

"salesman tried to sell me car at sticker prices!!!!"

Also gave me price for trade in 11300 then week later change to only 10000. Don't buy car here.the first guy wouldn't even want to make a deal or return my email!!!

Andrew Frank
11/15/2014

"Service department is terrible"

In June of 2014 I purchased a brand new Ram 1500. A few weeks later I received a recall in the mail regarding the rear shock absorbers. The recall explained that they may fail without warning causing a crash. I made an appointment to bring my vehicle in for service. My truck sat there all day and when I went to pick it up they informed me that it was one of the vehicles effected by the recall, however they did not have the parts yet. Three weeks later they called and said the parts where in. I arranged to drop the vehicle off, which is a hassle to me as I had to leave my work car home. In the late afternoon they called and said it was ready. I proceeded to pick up my truck only to be told the both sides needed replacement and they only had parts for one so they did not due any of the work. A few weeks again passed and then I was contacted to bring in the vehicle for the repair. I explained to them the inconvenience as far as not having a vehicle for the day and they said since I don't have a contract for a loan vehicle there was nothing they could do. I scheduled the repair for a Saturday to avoid any dilemma. The man on the phone ensured me that he would get my truck done first and it would only take two hours. Five hours later I am still sitting here with no end in sight and they can't provide me with a loaner vehicle. The customer service and efficiency of the service department is horrible and I will never return here. After reading all the stories on here, there is absolutely nothing they can do to convince me otherwise

Harold

rsclark
11/03/2014

"Very happy with my Dodge purchase"

Purchased a Dodge from Seth Robinson over Memorial Day weekend. Was very happy with my experience with him as well as the finance department (Bill Milano). Went there because they had the exact vehicle I was looking for and I paid the price I was looking to pay. We tried a local Dodge dealer initially and to our surprise and disappointment made little progress. Suresky was just the opposite. They appreciated my preparedness and I was in and out with the car in a few hours even though I walked in off the street with no prior contact. Would recommend Seth with no reservations. Thanks for making it a great experience.

Seth Robinson

Rnuo
10/15/2014

"WORNING "

Rely bad Mest up my paperwork my licens suspendet for 100 deys and my car no plates for 100 deys. Never agen I went back for them to help me out. To fix my problem the general menager Jeff call a security on my the kick me out Is that how you treat ur local costumers. NEVER AGEN EVER

Jeff