RC Hill Mitsubishi

RC Hill Mitsubishi

Call
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept

"Seleana rocks"

Seleana went above and beyond to help me get my car. This was the second time that she has helped me and will be sure to see her again when the time comes

"Buying my dream car"

Russ was very knowledgeable and professional. I thought I knew everything about the car I wanted to buy and he was able to add to my overall decision to make the purchase. A nice balance of friendliness and professionalism. I really like the no haggle non commission sales experience.

"Good dealership"

They were very friendly and helpful and I enjoyed my experience with them I love the gas economy In my mirage and love the cool color

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!!"

Just purchased my new 2014 phantom black evolution X ! I could not be more satisfied with the people at RC hill. Thank you Mike Gray !!!!!

"Very Pleased"

Thanks for a smooth hassle free car purchase. I was very pleased with the vehicle and felt no pressure when trying to find something with in my budget.

"Seleana Nicholson and Tim Hagan ROCK!!!"

My wife and I had an unbelievably GREAT experience buying a new car. AMAZING customer service, FAST action to get us the absolute BEST deal on a 2015 Outlander Sport. Seleana listened to our needs, found exactly what we were looking for and Tim put it all together to seal the deal with NO aggravation for us AT ALL! First experience like it in purchasing a vehicle. If you truly want a dealer you can count on, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO TO THESE GREAT FOLKS. Thank You Seleana and Tim for all that you did to help us get the vehicle we wanted IN RECORD TIME. The last dealership experience we went to lasted way too many hours. This deal took a little over an hour. They all moved very quickly to get all the paperwork done so that we could enjoy the rest of our day. Very Sincerely, Tod and Mary Townsend

"expect the best!"

Mike was very knowledgeable at what he does. It was the best experienced buying my first brand new car!! Mike went above and beyond and made sure that I get the best offer they can give. He even fill up my tank twice!!!! Kudos to Mike and RC Hill in Deland!!!

"Best experience I have ever had buying a car..."

I have been very fortunate in my life and have the ability to purchased about 15 new cars and I can honestly say that this was the best experience I have ever had. From the moment we arrived, the friendly atmosphere and knowledgeable salesman, Russel, made us feel not like the normal high pressured dealer. As fate would have it, I was at Toyota of Orlando the day before, working out a deal on the vehicle I was looking for and after 4 hours of haggling, we finally arrived on an agreeable price and payments. When they were going to come back with the contract, they told me that while we were haggling, they sold the car to someone else who paid them more for it. That is the kind of crappy service you expect from a cat dealership, the lowest of the low. Not at RC Hill Mitsubishi, We arrived, test drove the vehicle, agreed on a price, filled out the paperwork, got credit approval with a great rate and got the car and left within an hour and a half. I even had time to stop for lunch! What a pleasure, I WILL buy another car here as this is how it should be, not like at Toyota of Orlando, where they pit their sales people against each other and who ever gets the deal done fastest wins the vehicle. I would stay away from Toyota of Orlando and just come to RC Hill. I applaud this dealership, they are exactly what you want in a car buying experience. They really putt eh excitement of getting a new vehicle back in the process as where most other dealers just make you sit around and wait so they can wear you down and get as much of your money as possible. I have purchased, brand new, Mercedes, BMW's, Porsche's, Toyota's, Isuzu's, Lexus's and this was by far the BEST experience I have ever had. Thanks for letting me enjoy this and being the exception to the rule!

"Great purchasing experience"

Purchased my new automobile today and I am so pleased with the friendly, professional service that I received. Russell Ervast was my sales associate and did a great job explaining the process of my purchase. It has been a longtime since I had actually dealt with a dealership. He was great. It was a pleasant experience and I highly recommend Russell and RC Hill Mitsubishi Dealership. Thank you

" Best car buying experience ever. "

Last Friday, my husband and I went to RC Hill just to look around for a vehicle, but had no intention on purchasing a vehicle that day. We were greeted by Troy Stoops,who treated us very kindly and professionally all throughout the experience. We told him what we were looking for and he found it for us. There was no stress or pressuring during the whole time. It was a pleasure to also work with manager Tim Hagan, who was also treated us kind and professionally. My husband said that never in his life has he walked out of a dealership with a smile on his face. My my husband and I had a positive experience and are happy with our purchase. We would recommend RC Hill Mitsubishi to anyone.

Reviews of Mike Gray