Read Reviews RC Hill Mitsubishi

George Santiago Sales Consultant2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: RC Hill Mitsubishi

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, RC Hill Mitsubishi has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Authorized Parts Store
Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"A Stress Free Experience"

Efrain Ojeda
7/31/2014 9:01:27 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Anthony  AndolinoAnthony Andolino

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

It has been over a month now and I have to say I am as pleased with my car and the RC Hill staff as I was the day I drove the car off the lot. This has been my best experience with a car dealership. A visit to a car dealership was always a high stress situation for me, not with RC Hill. I felt at ease with the RC Hill staff and especially with Mr. Anthony Andolino who displayed a high level of professionalism, demonstrated thru his patience and guidance during the whole process. I would recommend Mr. Andolino and RC Hill to any friend or colleague in a heartbeat.

"Pleasant Experience"

bparker59
7/28/2014 11:56:08 AM

Mike GrayMike Gray

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Mike Gray was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and treated me like I was his only customer. I got the vehicle I wanted for a price I could afford. Micheal listened to my needs and wants and didn't try to sell me something I couldn't afford. We were in and out of the dealership in a little over 2 hours. I love my new 2014 Outlander Sport and I will recommend Mike and RC Hill to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Twitter
"service for my Mitsubishi"

darcey tascher
7/23/2014 11:48:23 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Barbara JonesBarbara Jones

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

my first service experience was splendid, I have had many different cars and dealers and I must say RC HILL
has been the best by far, I will be going back for all my service needs,thank you so much!

Twitter
"I'm amazed how easy it was!"

john234512
7/21/2014 7:58:47 PM

Anthony  AndolinoAnthony Andolino

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

I've bought many cars over my lifetime, but I've never bought one this easy! Anthony made the entire process simple and pleasant. he got me the car I want, at the price I wanted, and now I'm driving my brand new mirage! I will recommend my friends and family to come see Anthony and I are see him to BC anytime

"Buying made easy"

kpchristian1
7/21/2014 11:38:44 AM

Tim HaganTim Hagan

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

We, my wife and I had the best car buying experence ....ever.
Our sales person Russell Ervast was such a treat to work with.
He told us he was a soultion man and proved it.
Our car buying experence was painless. We were approved and picked our new car up.
Hassle free. Russsell was the man. Tim (sales mgr) and Bob (fin) . Just as awesome.
Great dealership and great team.
Best,
Holly and Kevin

Twitter
"You'd be crazy to buy a new car anywhere else!"

dmb_88
7/19/2014 12:03:43 PM

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

Love R.C. Hill. I just bought my fourth car there and I get all my service done there. Russell is the best, he really cares about his customers and it shows. I wouldn't buy a car from anybody else!

Twitter
"One Of A Kind Dealership"

grisel.tanon
7/17/2014 11:59:38 PM

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

I went to RC Hill Mitsubishi last week with interest in solely one car, a 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I searched for a while and even searched out of state. RC Hill Mitsubishi had the best deals and the most inventory. Online I processed my loan application and inquired about the car. In less than 30 minutes I had been sent information from Russell Ervast. By the next day we had spoken and I was headed down to Deland. This dealer is an hour away from my home and I don't regret going there. Not once did Russell make me feel pressured into selecting a different car. He was upfront about my expectations for my trade in, down payment and monthly payments. I never felt like I should get up and run. And as a female I never got that uncomfortable feeling of 'I should've brought a guy with me.' While there I saw how every customer got the same treatment regardless if they were male/female or buying a new or used car. I left the dealership an extremely happy customer with the car I wanted. RC Hill Mitsubishi is "One Of A Kind." I highly recommend this dealership. When the time comes for my next car purchase I will be returning to RC Hill Mitsubishi.

Twitter
"Shady, Unethical Business Practices"

Jessie69
7/14/2014 8:41:17 PM

1.2

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

I went in upside down on my current vehicle-- about 10-11K upside-down. So RC Hills has a 2014 Outlander demo for $18296. I figured I would be able to absorb a great deal of negative equity. At first Russell Ervast did everything he could not to sell me car (upside down, bank won't finance w/o money down) inspite of the fact that I was preapproved through my credit union. He went on telling how there was no way we could do this deal. He mentioned how they closed at 8pm. (it was 6:55 p.m when I got there). Anyway we overcame that and I test drove the vehicle and it drove fine. I was ready to buy if they gave me what was fair for my trade.... Enter Bob Young ( I guess he wanted to go home too). He came out introduced himself and told me that my car was worth 15K ( Blackbook is 17-17.5K). I should have been carrying 11 to 11.5 into the 2014 demo.. But here is the kicker, he tells me that the price I saw online was wrong. He says he called Mr. Hill and the car should be listed for $23,296, not $18, 296 like it states. That is no mistake; that is a $5,000 heist!. Make it $7,500 because he low-balled my trade. It would have been better to state that they wanted to continue tomorrow than to resort to unscrupulous business practices like this. Pathetic and sad way to do business!!

Twitter
"Best car buying experience I have ever had!!!"

lwest333@yahoo.com
7/13/2014 11:03:33 AM

Jeff WelcheckJeff Welcheck

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

I spent three days on the long holiday weekend (July 4th) looking for a car, with absolutely no luck. I truly was ready to give up. The experience was really draining. Until, I found Jeff at R C Hills. I love my new car, the price and everyone there was as real as you can get. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks again for being patient with me Jeff.

"Excellent customer service!"

natemath
7/12/2014 2:19:38 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Seleana NicholsonSeleana Nicholson

My Review Of RC Hill Mitsubishi:

I had worked with Seleana for over a week on my purchase and she was every bit as helpful as I expected and more. If you're in the market for a new or used car. Go see seleana

Reviews 11-20 >>