RC Hill Mitsubishi

1960 South Woodland Blvd,
DeLand, Florida 32720
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
RickeyG
6/29/2015

"Straight forward process of buying a car"

I went in on a Tuesday to test drive a Mirage and told the salesman (John) I had two other cars to check out. After I decided on the Mirage we quickly came to an agreement on the price by email and I picked up the car on Saturday. Pretty painless way to buy a car.

Daniels5477
6/28/2015

"Quick and easy! "

Very easy to buy a car from here. Really worked with me to get me the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford

12olmeda
6/27/2015

"PURCHASE OF OUTLANDER"

I AM A 67 YEAR OLD WOMAN AND HAVE NOT PURCHASED A CAR SINCE 2001. HEARING HORROR STORIES AND BEING A SENIOR CITIZEN, I WAS AFRAID. FIRST, I WENT TO FOUNTAIN IN ORLANDO, THEN TO LONGWOOD MITSUBISHI AND WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. I VENTURED TO DELAND AND RC HILL. THERE I MET RUSSELL ERVAST. MR. ERVAST TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERY LAST DETAIL ABOUT THE CAR, OFFERED REFRESHMENTS TO ME AND MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AND I CAME AWAY WITH A NEW OUTLANDER AND FEELING LIKE I HAD A NEW FRIEND. I AM TELLING MY CO-WORKERS AND FRIENDS ABOUT MR. ERVAST AND RECOMMENDING HIS SERVICES. IF YOU ARE A SENIOR AND NEED A NEW CAR GO AND SEE MR. ERVAST AT RC HILL MITSUBISHI IN DELAND, FLORIDA. SINCERELY, JO ANNE OLMEDA

Kamela Smith
6/25/2015

"service"

Always great service. Never have to worry about being taken advantage of. Have been a customer for 8years and have never had an issue. Very rare these days.

Thisguy
6/25/2015

"New car purchase"

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Salesman was great (Anthony) and so was financing manager. Usually dread the process but was surprisingly delightful. Would reccommend them.

Happy Customer
6/22/2015

"RC Hill Mitubishi is the best"

We have purchased many new vehicles in the past, and have to say that Mike Gray with RC Hill Mitsubishi is by far the best salesman we have ever dealt with. I told Mike what I wanted and he actually listened, not trying to "up sale" us for a more expensive car. Mike is sincere, honest and very knowledgeable. If anyone is in the market for a new vehicle, Mike is your guy. Thanks Mike you are the best.

Whitneyvic
6/08/2015

"Easy pleasant experience"

John Scire was very helpful. He was knowledgable and friendly. He made this experience so comfortable for us . Buying our new car was so easy with absolutely no pressure.

cindalita

"great experience z!"

We love you Anthony Andalino! We never expected to leave with such a beautiful car, in the same night. Thank you to every one who was involved!!!

Outlander55
6/07/2015

"Seleana Nicholson is great to work with"

Very professional, friendly and answers all your questions. She was great to work with. I would recommend having her help you. The sale went smooth and left with a full tank of gas.

sliders52

"Wonderful Experience"

I stopped in and visited with Russell. He was very polite and honest and went to a great extent to help me find a car within my budgetary needs. I felt very welcomed at the dealership and was not put under any pressure to buy a car. Russell took me out on more than one test drive with a Outlander Sport and overall provided excellent customer service. Russell has even been emailing and calling me after the sale to make sure I am adjusting to my new car well and aren’t having any problems. Most dealers don’t go that extra step and usually once you have bought a car they don’t give you the time of day. But not RC Hill. They are there for you and they truly care! I am very pleased with this dealership and I plan to get all service done here and plan to buy all future cars through them. I feel like RC Hill is truly the “car dealer next door”. Thanks for the great experience!

Reviews of Bob Young