RC Hill Mitsubishi

RC Hill Mitsubishi
Call
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept

"Great purchasing experience"

Purchased my new automobile today and I am so pleased with the friendly, professional service that I received. Russell Ervast was my sales associate and did a great job explaining the process of my purchase. It has been a longtime since I had actually dealt with a dealership. He was great. It was a pleasant experience and I highly recommend Russell and RC Hill Mitsubishi Dealership. Thank you

" Best car buying experience ever. "

Last Friday, my husband and I went to RC Hill just to look around for a vehicle, but had no intention on purchasing a vehicle that day. We were greeted by Troy Stoops,who treated us very kindly and professionally all throughout the experience. We told him what we were looking for and he found it for us. There was no stress or pressuring during the whole time. It was a pleasure to also work with manager Tim Hagan, who was also treated us kind and professionally. My husband said that never in his life has he walked out of a dealership with a smile on his face. My my husband and I had a positive experience and are happy with our purchase. We would recommend RC Hill Mitsubishi to anyone.

"GREAT Customer Service! "

Our experience with Jeff Welcheck at R.C. Hill was wonderful!! He made buying a car easy and he made himself available to answer any and all questions we had! He truly has been the BEST sales person we have ever worked with when it came to buying a car! We actually ended up buying two cars! Truly loved our experience at R.C. Hill.

"Extremely Satisfied!"

I have owned a few vehicles in my life but all have been purchased used and out right with cash. My new 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage is my first ever financed and I put in almost two weeks of research to choose it. I came into RC Hill knowing exactly what I wanted and knew the price I wanted to leave with. The people at RC Hill were amazing in all aspects of the car buying experience. We worked with Michael Gray specifically and it was a pleasure. He not only answered all of our questions but was also a pleasure to chat with. We felt right at home. This dealership was nothing like the other 5 we had visited that weekend. There were many little things that really made the experience great. They didn't hound us or walk up to us the moment we got out of our car. They look up the value of our trade in on Auto Trader with us right there with them rather than going into the back to ask their boss what they could give us. Michael was upfront about the way they run their business and it was more than comforting. We didn't even have to try to haggle as they gave us a great deal and offered us the price we were hoping to reach on the first try! If you are shopping for a vehicle you have to add this dealership to the list of ones you plan on stopping by! Thank you RC Hill for the great first car buying experience!

"Outstanding Customer Service "

For the past 4 years, every time we visited this dealer, the experience of your staff and customer service has been outstanding. The professionalism of the personnel is an excellent asset for everyone who visit your dealer, especially for the future customers looking for help. Well done to all your staff especially Ms. Barbara Jones and Mr. Russell Ervast.

"Best car buying Experience ever"

I've purchased many vehicles in my life and by far this was the best experience ever. My sales person Floyd was both professional and Honest, great experience at R.C. Hill. I got more options than I expected and a better price than any other dealer in the area. Service was above and beyond what I expected, Thanks for such a great experience.

"What a surprise!"

I'd been looking for a used car for over a month and had been to at least a dozen dealerships around town. The trip to RC Hill was unlike any of the others, in the best possible way. There are no vultures here, I was able to look around a bit and peek at the cars I had seen online without pressure. I needed something reliable and sturdy to keep my family (and baby granddaughter) safe. The salesman, Troy, was attentive but not pushy. He listened to what I needed and gave me good information on my options. The car I really wanted was above my limited budget, but Troy was able to work out a deal so I could afford it. I'm not sure how, but I am very grateful. Very, very grateful! I wish had come to RC Hill Mitsubishi first, instead of wasting time with those other dealerships. I never thought I could get such a nice used car with the little I had to spend. Troy was a real pleasure to work with. I felt he was sincerely interested in helping me, not just trying to make a sale. Altogether, it was a great experience. No hard sell, it didn't take 4 trips to talk to the manager/negotiate a deal, and the paperwork was completed quickly and efficiently. I would recommend RC Hill Mitsubishi to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You won't be disappointed!

"new Car Sale"

Excellent experience, worked with me online and over phone to get me approved with my poor credit, everyone was helpful and the trip was enjoyable, car was ready when I arrived. Paperwork was completed in 30 minutes. Seleana was a joy to work with, would recommend Seleana to anyone looking for a pleasant buying experience.

"looking for family vehicle."

I went to the dealership looking for a new car. Mike helped me out and didn't try to upsell me I told him I had a price range to maintain and when I tried to spend more he advised me to stay with in my budget. Any other place would have let me buy more but Mike and RC Hill Mitsubishi were looking out for me!

"great experience"

I went to the dealer exciting to be told NO, or that I needed such a big down payment that I couldn't get a car. However, Anthony and the gang there got me approved even with my bad credit. In fact now a year later I've returned and got approved for my first brand new car!

Anthony Andolino