RC Hill Mitsubishi

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

RC Hill Mitsubishi

RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
Debbie
2/26/2015

"Sale to Warranty"

I began with doing everything online. Within minutes I received an email mail from Brandi. The communication was excellent. She made an appointment for me with Troy, he was very informative and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The next day I picked up my new Outlander Sport. My only warranty issue was a minor wind noise and a crooked steering wheel. The service department did the repairs as well as a recall on a seatbelt. They sent reminders and conformation messages for my appointment. I have nothing but positive comments. The purchase was awesome and so was the service. Thank you! I am having trouble with this site, it won't allow the stars to update, I give 5 stars on everything.

kelly1981
2/25/2015

"Extremely happy with RC HILL"

I am extremely happy with this dealership. I first dealt with Brandi thru email about what Im able to do as in down payment, trade in, and she kept in touch with me to figure when was a good time to come in. Very professional. I decided to stop in today to see what they could do for me. Troy greeted me as soon as I got there. Within 15 minutes I was test driving a car. Once we got back to the office he kept assuring me he would be able to work something out as in getting approved. He came thru within about an hour he handed me my keys to my new car. Im very impressed my credit I know is nowhere near good and they still worked it out without an extremely high car payment. So if your looking for a car this is the place to go. No hassles they dont work off comission. Thanks Troy & RC HILL

India Douglas

"thanks"

Very friendly informative and affordable. ... great experience couldn't of had a better experience never thought it'd be this easy thank you again r.c.hill Mitsubishi staff

missy

Brianc10191
2/25/2015

"Fast,great price, awesome service"

I purchased a car about 1 year ago from rc hill after being in a bad wreck they got me in a great car and I drove around till insurance money came in! The next year me and my wife have a baby and want a bigger car. I got the most for my trade in and I'm deploying over seas in a couple weeks and had no money to put down. Floyd and the team found us a new car for a great price with the circumstances and the process was super easy and stress free and we will definitely buy another car from rc hill! -Brian

ap407
2/25/2015

"The most pleasurable buying experience ever! "

The team at RC Hill was friendly, efficient and there was no pressure. This is what car buying should be! I drove over an hour to get to RC Hill and I am glad I did...great deal with no haggling or issues. Great Team to work with!

jobisp
2/23/2015

"What a pleasant car buying experience!!!!!!"

My wife and I could not stop talking about the great experience we had as we drove home in our new purchase. Seleana did not pressure sales us at all. She was very accommodating and just listened to what we were looking for. We looked at a few vehicles that caught our eye and narrowed them down to 3. After we test drove them, we decided that the 3rd one was what my wife and I agreed on until we found out the MPG it gets. Seleana heard our concern and asked us to wait so she can check on something. She then asked us to come around back, where we saw the same vehicle with a different engine, which meant better MPG. They had just got this vehicle in so we took it for a test drive and Seleana got the ball rolling with the paperwork. She and Tim worked hard to get us a great value on our trade and got us where we needed to be numbers wise. They were great. Bob was friendly too and helped us with our warranty needs. This dealership was great- Seleana heard and understood what we wanted and did not try to turn us on to any other type or model vehicle. I will be sure to recommend them to family and friends.

tcramer10
2/22/2015

"Just awesome all the way around"

They where friendly n helpful n just a awesome group of people. I'll continue to deal with them for the rest of my car buyings. I have a low credit. So I've used buy here pay here. I've got a big family so needed something bigger. Well I walked in looking at used and walked out with a brand new car.

KylaStevens
2/19/2015

"Ernie"

I was very scared to buy another car since I had so many bad experiences in the past. I definitely do not regret my deciaion at all. I got a great deal and they did everything they could to help me. Ernie was extremely friendly and he really made me feel comfortable. Tim, the GM, even had his part to get the deal going for me. I have horrible credit and they have me the opportunity to drive a very nice car AND fix my credit at the same time. The car is perfect and I am so in love with it! I would like to thank everyone that helped me with this from the bottom of my heart!!!

Niko
2/18/2015

"Extrimly satisfied with my experience at RC Hill Mitsubishi"

Anthony Andolino... is the sales man that met my car needs. I was fixed on the car I want it and the price I want it to pay. Anthony "Big T" worked with his boss Tim Hagan and met my expectations. Before RC Hill Mitsubishi, I visited a few dealers online and in person and no one gave me the deal I was looking for. Big thanks to RC Hill and its team. Specially to Anthony Andolino and Tim Hagan.

Farahaj
2/12/2015

"2 thumbs way up"

Russell was very helpful in getting me the best possible deal. I had a few offers from different dealerships and RC Hill Mitsubishi gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. The car I purchased was clean and exactly what I was looking for. The icing on the cake was the customer service, Russell and the rest of the staff were very friendly. When it comes time for me to purchase a vehicle again I will definitely be stopping by RC Hill Mitsubishi first and hopefully last!

Reviews of Bob Young