RC Hill Mitsubishi

1960 South Woodland Blvd,
DeLand, Florida 32720
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
lozanoleo1969
8/31/2015

"ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE"

THIS IS MY SECOND OUTLANDER SPORT AND WOULD NOT BUY OR SERVICE MY VECH ANY WHERE ELSE ! PROBALY GOING FOR A HAT TRICK AT RC MITSU .

September 02, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and for your continued business! We hope you're enjoying your Outlander Sport!

NancyS
8/31/2015

"Great Service"

Once again visiting the service department ( oil change) was quick and pleasant thanks to Barbara she is very efficient knows her job well....Thanks again

August 31, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again!

WandaD
8/30/2015

"fast friendly service"

John and the team were great. I left my home at 10 am and was walking back in my door by 12:30 with a new car. Quick friendly service. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new car to see John Scire at RC Hill.

August 31, 2015

Glad you had a quick and easy experience with John! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new vehicle!

JTocciJr
8/28/2015

"Last Service"

I have bought 2 vehicles from R.C. Hill and would recommend them to my family & friends. Their service department is always accommodating and friendly. Barbara and Kristian run a tight ship there. I could take my vehicle to anyone but wouldn't for the simple fact is they always get me in and out quickly and with a smile. I'm in the service industry and so quick and friendly service is important to me. Would suggest everyone go there and give them a try and they will see what I mean!!

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership over the years! We truly appreciate your kind words. Enjoy the drive and we look forward to seeing you again!

hoffer, cindy
8/27/2015

"Oil Change at Mitzu!"

Love the service there-Esp. Barbara! She knows her Customer Svc.!! Thanx Mitzu for another job well done!! CV Orange City FL owner of 2009 Lancer bright red!!!

August 28, 2015

Awesome! Thank you for the great review!

sport2530
8/26/2015

"2 thumbs up"

Easy to work with, couple emails, couple test drives and POW driving home in a Outlander Sport that I Love. Highly recommend RC Hill and staff. Thank you for all the help Russell Ervast and Jeff Welcheck

August 28, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your new Outlander Sport!

widalys
8/24/2015

"Enjoy and satisfaction"

I enjoy coming to RC HILL MITSUBISHI, it feels like a road trip since, I come driving from Kissimmee. The staff is always welcoming, great conversations the knowledge of when I aak a question regarding my car and plus the occassional great laughs. The easy assess to coffee, relaxing at the lounge and watching TV. I enjoy looking at the other potential future cars or perhaps a trade in. Coming to RC HILLS MITSUBISHI its like coming home to family. I brag to all whom, i know about RC HILL MITSUBISHI. Thank you for making all my visits comfortable.

August 24, 2015

We appreciate your wonderful review, and for making the drive from Kissimmee! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Mirage 2014
8/23/2015

"Finest service department EVER ❤️"

I came to get an oil change and 15 point inspection. I bring my dog with me she enjoys going for a ride and everyone just loves her in the service dept. I am very happy to get quick service and friendly faces at RC Hill.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you and your dog in our service lane again!

Robin & Ed
8/21/2015

"Professional and Courteous"

We recently had both of our 2015 Mitsubishi Outlanders in for oil change maintenance. The service was fast and Barbara is always a pleasure to deal with. My wifes Outlander Sport had to have a part replaced next to the drivers seat. Once the part arrived, Barbara called and we scheduled an appointment. The repair was done quickly and we were on our way within a short time. Thanks to the RC Hill service dept. Robin & Ed

August 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that our Service Team took good care of you and your wife!

mar
8/19/2015

"Oil & Filter Change w/27 point inspection"

I would have given this a 5 star except the fact that after car being serviced I drove home and realized that the 27 point inspection was not attached to my invoice. I drove back on Monday and spoke to Kristian Mazzoni who originally took care of me and said the report was sent to me in a form of a email message. So he told me to check my phone and I did - no message was there. So then we realized that R.C. Hill had the wrong email address for me. So Kristian was nice about it and for my trouble of having to return to the dealership he offered to wash my car and I gladly accepted. So I gave him my correct email address and he said it would be entered into their system and this should not happen again.

August 20, 2015

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience of having to drive back to the dealership for your inspection report, then for the fact that we had your email address wrong. But, we are happy to hear that Kristian made right by giving you a free car wash. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle, and should you need anything else please don't hesitate to call. Thank you!

Reviews of Tim Hagan