RC Hill Mitsubishi

1960 South Woodland Blvd,
DeLand, Florida 32720
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
1,113 Dealership Reviews
MichaelMirage
4/30/2016

"Great Experience"

John Scire did a great job handling the sale! He did everything he could do so I could leave RC Hill Mitsubishi in a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage! Very pleasant to deal with 10 STARS!!!!

InfinityCoda
4/30/2016

"10/10 experience!"

When my previous car's engine went out, I emailed RC Hill Mitsubishi and met with John the next morning. Despite my difficult situation, John worked with me to get me into a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage with the best rate they possibly could. He was very courteous and professional, a far better experience than I would have ever expected from a large dealership.

Tara Chamberlain
4/29/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Frankie was great, was emailing a few days before visiting the dealer ship. We know which car we wanted, the entire experience was wonderful. Tara

Luz32763
4/28/2016

"Sales"

Going to a car dealer was not my first time but sure was the first time I walked in to find a Vechicle so easy and sales man was so helpful. Mr Russell-Ervast came right out and knew What to say and before you knew it I was signing papers and was so very happy. Thank you Mitsubishi and Russell Ervast

April 29, 2016

Thank you! We appreciate your fantastic feedback and are glad to hear your buying experience was a great one.

Krystal St.Louis
4/27/2016

"Very helpful and understanding."

My sales associate Anthony was amazing and very helpful. I came in because I had saw a mirage on the website and wanted to check it out. While I was just looking at the car he approached and asked if I wanted him to get the keys to try it out. We went on a test drive and it went great. I walked out with my FIRST car all thanks to anthony! I am so greatful.

April 29, 2016

We are thrilled to hear your first car buying experience was a great one! We also hope you are enjoying your new Mirage and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Florida dad
4/26/2016

"Fantastic Service"

Kristian and Barbara Every time we have taken our 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for regular service they do an outstanding job to take care of us Best people I have ever dealt with. Do a fantastic job Ron Carson

April 29, 2016

We are glad your experiences in our service department have been great ones! Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

D.J.
4/25/2016

"3 Vehicles so far purchased through RC Hill."

Been a returning customer for several years now in large part to the relaxed atmosphere here compared to other dealerships. Their is very little pressure to hurry up and buy today which makes the entire process a lot less stressful. Russell is the 'Guy' I've used for all the vehicles I've purchased through them, always a pleasure doing business with. Their service department is quite fast and Barbara is always in a good mood even with some less than friendly customers lol. Their website is very straight forward and a huge help letting you browse through their inventory with many pictures and good descriptions on each vehicle. They always put up the incentives and list discounts on the vehicles and gives you a good idea what kind of actual price you can end up getting the vehicles for.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, D.J.! We appreciate your business and loyalty. We look forward to continuing to provide you with an exceptional experience at our dealership.

JOMBI
4/25/2016

"PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY"

VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR AT RC HILL DELAND. SALESMAN EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE I KNOW LOOKING TO BUY A CAR.

April 25, 2016

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear your experience was a great one!

Lisa
4/24/2016

"Great and easy!"

They listened to my needs and delivered what I wanted ! I love my Mirage! It's small but comfortable. Great mileage! Just perfect for me to go to and from work

April 25, 2016

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new Mirage! Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mimi
4/23/2016

"Satisfied and grateful"

The team is always caring,professional &helpful in every way . I believe they are also honest and helpful . It's always a pleasant experience and you can't say that about many things thanks for the help

April 25, 2016

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,113 results