RC Hill Mitsubishi

Certified Sales and Lease Consultant

January 16, 2017

"Quick Friendly Service"

- Happycarbuyer

They were able to take my car in before my scheduled appointment time. The service was quick and all of my concerns were addressed. Thank you so much.

January 15, 2017

"Quick Service, Friendly Staff"

- xknav3x

No runaround, no hidden fees. I walked in with a specific vehicle in mind, and I wasn't made to wait. Test drove the car, and left in a a couple of hours. Didn't feel like an especially long time, and I had my kids with me, which makes time go by slower. I was there after lunch, and was home before sundown. It helps to have improving credit, but Emilio showed me different features on the car, and showed me where to go for service. He reminded me when to come back and was friendly the from the moment I drove in. Would purchase again if I was in the market.

January 15, 2017

"Great service!"

- Jessica A Johnson

Deland RC Hill is a great place to be. They are always quick to get my oil changes done and everyone is friendly. The waiting room chairs are comfortable.

New 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, $7830