RC Hill Mitsubishi

1960 South Woodland Blvd,
DeLand, Florida 32720
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
lacyn12
7/21/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

From the moment I walked into the dealership until the moment I drove my new Outlander out of the lot, I was treated with friendly service! Anthony was great with answering all of my questions and making my car buying experience easy and smooth.

July 22, 2015

We're glad that Anthony took such good care of you! Thank you for the great review and enjoy your new Outlander!

Shannon2
7/21/2015

"We normally don't like to buy a new car.... BUT!!!!!"

having three cars with over 100,000 miles we decided it was time to get a car . So we went to RC Hill Mitsubishi and had wonderful service by Mike and staff. We found just what we were looking for and drove off in a new outlander sport that afternoon .. Mike understood what we were looking for and found our new car for us... We took our car in for its first oil change and Christian , in the service Deptment had us in and out in 30 minutes ..

July 22, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had both great experiences in both our sales department and service department! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and enjoy your new vehicle!

hairhead246
7/20/2015

"excellent service,staff,cares about customers "

Friendly not pushy staff, extremely help guiding me with finance issues. All the wonder of a beautiful new car. I am so exv tired to have dealt with them. Second time shopping here.

Robert Nolen

July 21, 2015

Thank you for the great review, and for choosing us again for another vehicle purchase! Congrats on your new car!

hwalker
7/19/2015

"Dream come true!!!"

I bought my 2015 Lancer just over a week ago from R.C. Hill Mitsubishi from salesman Jacob Hill. It has been a dream of mine to own this car for almost ten years and it finally came true thanks to Jacob and R.C. Hill Mitsubishi! The entirety of the experience was outstanding in that the environment and staff were very welcoming and Jacob made the process of purchasing my car easy, quick, and fun. Jacob did a great job in explaining all of the reliable qualities of the car itself as well as the dealership as a whole. He was able to take my ideas and dreams and make it a reality at an affordable price. Jacob even took extra time out of his schedule to personally teach me how all of the electronics worked as well as set up my Pandora to work in the car for the big trip I was about to go on that day! I was very impressed at the level of care Jacob and the rest of the staff took in helping me with each step of the process. The car itself is absolutely wonderful in how well it drives. Thank you Jacob and R.C. Hill Mitsubishi for finding me my dream car and for your amazing service!!!!!

July 21, 2015

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and kind words regarding Jacob. We are so happy to hear that you were so well taken care of! Thank you again and congrats on your new Lancer!

cheriw
7/17/2015

"New vehicle purchase"

We went into the dealership, not knowing if we would be eligible to purchase a new vehicle. John took the time needed to show us the vehicle, and take it for a test drive, which we were more than pleased w/ the preformance of it. After running all of the numbers, much to our amazement we were able to purchase the vehicle of our dreams.. So very thankful.

July 21, 2015

We're happy to hear that John took such good care of you! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new vehicle!

jillknazur
7/15/2015

"Helpful & Polite"

I was looking for a new car and I walked out with one. It was late (my fault for coming in late) but everything went smooth, friendly staff, and polite. I felt bad for coming in late, but they made no indication that they were upset for staying almost two and a half hours after they closed for my deal, which was great. I took off one star only because they were a little pushy, understandable they need to sell to make money. I knew what I wanted and if numbers didn't work out I was okay with that and would look another time. But he got the price in my range and all that matters is I love my new car!

July 17, 2015

We're happy to hear that you love your new car! Thank you for sharing your experience online and please let us know if there is anything else you need!

ksong2
7/12/2015

"Great Experience!"

This place is great. It is my family's 2nd time buying here, and have left both times with a great car, with great deals! If I decide on getting another car, I would totally come back here!

Jacob Hill

July 17, 2015

We appreciate you choosing us again for another vehicle purchase! Thank you for the review and enjoy your new car!

Joekirby5813
7/12/2015

"Top shelf service from beginning to end ! "

From the first phone call with Brandi until Mike handed me the keys and I drove off the lot in my new car I was treated like a person not a "sale" not one ounce of pressure you receive at some places Michael Gray was my sales associate He was knowledgeable, answered any questions I had thoroughly and he seemed genuinely interested not just in helping solve my new car needs but in getting to know me and my wife. The Finance department was just as friendly and worked hard to get me the best deal and with the bumps and bruises I had on my credit were able to get me what I needed with what I could afford. I am now a life long customer. 110% Top self service all the way!

July 17, 2015

We are so happy to hear that our team took good care of you throughout your entire purchase experience! Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new vehicle!

Crivera4
7/11/2015

"Great Dealership and Excellent service and sales staff"

This is my 4th vehicle with RCHILL, In few words, It been great service and great staff. Special Thank you to Russell Ervast, Tom Lucas, and Tim Hagan for the help on my last two purchases. Love the team in the Service dept as well. Special Thank you to Barbra and Kristan Mazzoni as well.... Great team! God Bless all of you

July 17, 2015

We appreciate your loyalty over the years in purchasing four vehicles from us! Thank you for the wonderful review and enjoy your newest vehicle!

carla1957
7/07/2015

"Wonderful Dealership and Excellent Sales Staff!!"

This was my second time purchasing a Mitsubishi from RC Hill Mitsubishi and I couldn't ask for a better experience! They listen when you tell them what you want and they give helpful suggestions and information so that you can make an informed decision. You couldn't ask for a better car buying experience!!

Reviews of Bob Young