RC Hill Mitsubishi

1960 South Woodland Blvd,
DeLand, Florida 32720
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
1,126 Dealership Reviews
Essie P.
5/27/2016

"Satisfied with this dealership in all ways"

I have been having my car serviced at this dealership for 16 yrs and have received consistent good service. The staff is friendly and communicates what my car needs well giving me available options. Service is good and prompt.

Bls10
5/26/2016

"Outstanding "

Outstanding job , John went out of his way to help us out to make the best deal possible. No pressure to buy . Thank you John

May 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your great feedback and are happy your experience was a positive one.

Judy Hatley Hodgson
5/23/2016

"John Scire was awesome!!!"

The whole experience was above all of my expectations. John Scire was very professional, honest, and extremely helpful. I love my new car!!! Looking forward to doing all my future business with RH Hill Mitsubishi.

May 25, 2016

We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a great purchasing experience. Thanks for sharing your review!

Ben

"Great Service!"

We are 100% satisfied w/ the service we received on our Outlander! The service and follow up from RC Hill is always outstanding. I have recommended their service department to several people who don't even own Mitsubishis and I have also been taking other non-Mitsus to them for service too! Thank you

May 25, 2016

Thank you, Ben! We appreciate your feedback and your continued business. It is great to hear you are satisfied with your experience at our dealership and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

steve45

"Best Service Ever"

Barbara is just the best person there is. She runs that Service Dep't. like clockwork! With Kris in charge & Barbara running the show it can't be beat.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy you are satisfied with the service you received at our dealership and appreciate your kind words.

Mvp995
5/18/2016

"Great customer service "

Great customer service and people! Quick and easy no negative results and always willing to help and have your car done when you need it (:

May 25, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. It is great to hear you had a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

ltgarcia2
5/16/2016

"Barbara Jones is Awesome!!"

We always have wonderful experience with Barbara! If she doesn't have an answer she will find it and get back to us! Thank you!

May 17, 2016

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with Barbara! Thank you for sharing your great feedback.

Tom
5/14/2016

"Great customer service"

They have always made the car service prompt and courteous. Have never in 60,000 miles had any trouble with my Outlander. Would buy again

May 17, 2016

It is great to hear you are getting great use out of your Outlander. Thanks for sharing your review and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Matt Johnson
5/11/2016

"Great purchasing experience for the most part"

Other than the wait to sign the paperwork, the experience was great. everything was done and ready to go when i arrived for my appointment. Frankie was quick, thorough and polite. Thanks a bunch! The only negative i would have to say would be the amount of time it took for me to get into the finance office to sign the paperwork. I was ready and only had that to go at my appointment time, yet they kept putting other people into the finance office before me while my newborn baby was waiting to eat at home.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused you and we hope you are enjoying your new ride.

Ajs
5/11/2016

"Thanks"

Everyone was very polite and friendly while on the the phone and while at the dealership. John did a great job with my financing process.

May 17, 2016

Thanks! We appreciate your feedback and wish you safe travels in your new vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,126 results