RC Hill Mitsubishi

RC Hill Mitsubishi
Call
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept

"Overall...a great car buying experience..."

I arrived just before the heavy rain hit on a Sunday afternoon. I was greeted at the door by Mike Gray, with a friendly smile and a welcoming handshake. Mike listened attentively as I told him the vehicle I was interested in and my current lease situation. He then explained the rebates and loyalties available, took down my info and off for a test drive we went. Next I met with Tim, the sales manager that day, and he explained the terms of loan, gap insurance, and the benefit of having gap insurance-as I had never had it before. We nailed down a price and then Tim explained every piece of paper I was signing while Mike prepped my Outlander Sport for me to take delivery. I was out the door in about 2.5hrs. I haven't felt that good about, nor during a car buying experience since I bought my 1st car-fresh out of college. Kudos to Mike, Tim, and RC Hill Mitsubishi! **Took a bit of extra effort to get the 2nd key. But in doing so I met the service coordinator, Barbara Jones. Super nice and courteous!!

Barbara Jones

"Best Buying Experience"

I recently purchased the Outlander Sport from RC Hill. I had made an appointment to be seen by Russell Ervast. From beginning to end, the experience was great. The service was fantastic. He was professional, kind, and did whatever he could to do to make sure I got the best deal. He really bend over backwards to help me out. Rarely are you as the customer SERVED during a vehicle purchase. At no time did I feel like we were being lied to. He was up front about everything and cut right to the chase no back and forth. The financing process was simple, straightforward, and exactly what was discussed with the sales team. No extra costs were hidden and everything was discussed up front. The price was well under what anyone else was offering for similar vehicles. Russell and his people at RC Hill in my eyes are at the top when it comes to buying a vehicle. I would not hesitate to purchase another Mitsubishi at RC Hill. I finally feel this is a place I can send my closest friends and family without given myself a bad name.lol..Thank you Russell Ervast.

"a homerun!"

From beginning to end, Anthony made this experience pleasant! A wonderful greeting out me at ease from the get go. The price was what I expected, no surprises! Anthony is a wonderful representation of what a car salesman should be. I'm so glad I stopped by rc hill. I'm loving my evo and will purchase my next one there too!

"Best Car Buying Experience. Period."

I recently purchased a Outlander Sport from RC Hill. From beginning to end, the experience was great. The service was fantastic. Initially, we were allowed to look at the lot without being bothered. When we were ready to purchase, Jeff was a rock star. He was professional, kind, and did whatever he could to serve me and my family. Rarely are you as the customer SERVED during an automobile purchase. At no time did I feel like we were being lied to. They were up front about everything. The financing process was simple, straightforward, and exactly what was discussed with the sales team. No extra costs were hidden and everything was discussed up front. The price was well under what anyone else was offering for similar vehicles. Jeff and his people at RC Hill are absolutely stellar. I would not hesitate to purchase another Mitsubishi at RC Hill.

"My new Mitsi ;-)"

Seleana at RC Hill Mitsubishi was pleasant and delightful to work with. My situation was not at all easy, but they made it seem like cake compared to what I thought this process might lead to. I traded in and lowered my payment 145 a month and my at the same time lowered my interest rate about 14%. I would highly recommend Seleana and RC Hill Mitsubishi for your car buying needs any day of the week. Thank you RC HILL Mitsubishi!!!! P.S. Thank you also Tom, you're a life saver!

"FIRST CAR EXPERIENCE "

Me and my family went in on the Fourth of July and I was expecting to get a used Toyota Corolla. While I was taking my test drive, my mom found the Mirage and when I came back, I fell in love. Jon Whitaker was absolutely amazing and so helpful! It was an awesome and experience and they still go above and beyond when I come in for maintenance. Thank you so much, Jon and the RC Hill family!

Jon Whitaker

"Satisfied Buyer"

My experience at RC Hill was unlike any car purchase I have ever made. Most of the time you are coerced in by advertised deals but when you get there for one reason or another the deal that tempted you is not available. When I got to the dealership the price of the car on-line was the same being offered by my salesman Jeff Welcheck. He was knowledgeable about the cars and made me feel like he was a trusted friend and not just a car salesman. He and his finance manager worked diligently to get my car for the payment that met my monthly budget. The family atmosphere was so different and inviting that it was well worth the ninety minute drive I made to purchase my car. I would highly recommend RC Hill and make sure and ask for Jeff Welcheck. You will not be disappointed, he will do everything to get you into a car for a good price that you can afford.

"ROCKSTARS!!!!"

Seleana is the best and most friendliest sales person we ever met. She was very helpful and worked us for us. We will recommend her and this dealership to everyone!

"Great Experience From Start to Finish"

Anthony did a great job getting me the deal that I wanted on the first try and not the second time around. The price was a little more then discussed in the original deal, however, they did a great job getting me the exact model I wanted. I would highly recommend going and seeing Anthony if you are in the market to buy a Mitsubishi. This dealership is the best of the best with the best customer service, I drove almost an hour from Orlando because of their reputation.

"Buyer"

Russell was very efficient in our purchase process, we were able to do the whole process in a few hours. We couldn't have done it without him. He was Great.

Russell Ervast