RC Hill Mitsubishi

1960 South Woodland Blvd,
DeLand, Florida 32720
RC Hill Mitsubishi Info
About RC Hill Mitsubishi

R.C. Hill is a family owned and operated company that has been part of the Central Florida community for over 40 years. You will find is very friendly family environment offering premium vehicles at greatly discounted prices. Also, all Pre-Owned vehicles have a 90 Day Warranty and have passed a 121 Point Safety Inspected plus are Carfax Certified. We are ready to make your auto buying experience and Service Experience fast, fun, easy and stress free. We at R.C Hill Mitsubishi are ready to Serve you. Just Call, Click, or Come By. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!

About RC Hill Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Accessory Dept
1,031 Dealership Reviews
FM
2/07/2016

"Good service and friendly place"

Thanks for taking care of my daughters car. I appreciate the friendly atmosphere and small dealership. Tim H is the best. Nice job Brandi. See you for the next oil change.

chasdvd
2/04/2016

"No Disappointments"

Never disappointed with sales or service staff. Quick, friendly, professional service. Low pressure, courteous sales staff. RC knows how to pick the best employees. Great dealership!

carla1957
2/01/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I had an appointment for 11:00 but unexpected events arose which meant that I either had to cancel my appointment and reschedule for another day or come in early. Barbara worked my in early with very little wait time. Barbara is always efficient and friendly.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your business and recommendation; we appreciate both!

Perez at Orange City
2/01/2016

"Excellent service and dealership!"

From the very first day we stepped into RC Hill Mitsubishi we found a friendly and smart dealer. We were taken care of for all our needs, the original car we purchased was delivered in a prompt and well organized manner. The second car we purchased was delivered just as well. The service is 100% prompt done by very professional people that smile and really take your customer needs to a high level of service. We commend the dealership for their high concern to us the customer. Thank you to all for an outstanding service and we look forward to many years of your service and courtesies! José A. & Iris M. Pérez, Orange City, Florida

February 02, 2016

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We are so happy to hear your experience was an exceptional one and we look forward to seeing you when you are ready to purchase vehicle #3 from us!

Enapoli1
1/31/2016

"Above and beyond"

Had been looking into several options and went in spur of the moment. From introduction Anthony was Had been looking into several options and went in spur of the moment. From introduction Anthony was amazing! Very friendly, knowledgeable, positive and respectful. He took the time to talk to me and actually listened to what I was looking for. He went above and beyond. Never once did I feel pressured or intimidated. I will go back for future purchasing!! Very friendly, knowledgeable, positive and respectful. He took the time to talk to me and actually listened to what I was looking for. He went above and beyond. Never once did I feel pressured or intimidated. I will go back for future purchasing!

February 02, 2016

We are so thrilled to hear of your great experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

vittoesmith
1/28/2016

"Not the best, not the worst."

The prices are great. The sales people, shop people great. The only problems I have are with financing. I had my own financing so it shouldn't take very long, as my wife and I thought. We had to wait for about an 1-1/2 for them. They only had one there. When I overlook the used vehicle, prior to purchase, there was an owners manual in the glove box. When the vehicle was delivered to our home, it was not there. I have e-mailed the sales person, and also the owner of the company. No response after almost 3 weeks. Sale was great, after the sale, terrible.

Not sure of finance person. Think it was Bob

pattches
1/26/2016

"Above and beyound"

I believe if Russell had not come to help me I would have gone some where else to purchase a car. He is a asset to RC Hill.

February 02, 2016

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Russell and thank you for your kind words!

Njcollins1
1/25/2016

"Amazing!"

My experience at RC Hill's service department is always FABULOUS but this past weekend Brandie Far exceeded my expectations! I am so glad I purchased my car from RC Hill! I'd recommend Brandie and RCHill to anyone!

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Brenda06
1/22/2016

"RC Hill Mitsubishi "

Brandie and the service team are the best! Great customer service. They know their stuff. I will definitely return and have my vehicle serviced there again. Would recommend their services to everyone.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your business, kind words and recommendation to your friends. We appreciate your trust in our service department!

hoffer, cindy
1/20/2016

"New Strut replacement"

Miss Barbara is fab!!! The wrong part was ordered for my car-bummer- but she fixed it all and it came out cheaper than first quoted! Yay! Thanx to Barbara as always and Kris too!!

February 02, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with Barbara and Kris! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,031 results