RK Chevrolet

RK Chevrolet Info

Bennett Chevrolet

Lester Glenn Chevrolet

"Great service "

Nick and the team from RK Chevrolet were amazing. Super friendly and helpful. They helped me get my new Chevy SUV which in totally in love with. The service there is great and they definitely help you find a perfect car for you. I recommend them to everybody especially new time buyers like myself. Thank you Nick and the team from RK Chevrolet

Nicholas Pantilione

"NEW TRUCK PURCHASE."

WE GIVE HIGH RATINGS TO THE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AND SALESMAN NICHOLAS PANTILIONE AND LIONEL. WE HIGHLY APPRECIATE THEIR PROFESSIONALISM AND LOVE OUR NEW SILVERADO PICK UP TRUCK. SALES AND SERVICE ARE EXCEPTIONAL. THANKS. WE LOVE OUR NEW PURCHASE. JAMES AND KATHY STRING

"Best customer service and awesome sales man!"

Chris Gottardi was an amazing sales man. I was a first time buyer and he helped me out to the fullest! Specially because I had no credit and no co signer. Was not pushing me to buy something I didn't want to. I would definitely recommend RK auto group.

Chris Gottardi

"excellent!"

Excellent staff, excellent service, excellent experience! I highly recommend RK Chevrolet! I am really happy with my Eqinox 2014. This is the second chevy I hsve and I think I wont change to any other make.

dvon battle

"My New Sonic"

Devon was very helpful. I went in knowing which car I wanted and I drove off in a car my entire family loved. Thank you Rk

Devon Battle

"Wonderful service at RK"

Spent sometime looking around for a used car. They had many to choose from. The salesman Chris Gottardi was very friendly and made the experience very pleasant ! Would go there again for my next car!

Christopher Gottardi

"Great"

Mr battle was great and very polite .This young man indeed made buying our Chevy easy and hassle free. Thanks a lot would recommend Mr battle

d. battle

"Found what I wanted at a very decent price"

I went in looking for chevy cruze diesel, they had only one which was a demo. When I told them I didn't want a demo and what I did want in the car they took about 5-10 minutes to find what I wanted. We negotiated a very fair price and closed about 5 days after we started( most of which was my bank for my auto loan) Dev'n came in on his day off to finish the deal on my time. Great customer service and friendliness.

"new camaro"

by far the best experience i have ever had buying anything. thanks nick and jim for this wonderful time buying a dream car. If I ever buy another car it will be from this company with these guys

Nicholas Pantilione, Jim Orzco

"Great Service"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from RK. This was a pleasurable experience and as most people know buying a vehicle can be a very stressful event. This was not the case at RK. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from RK and second vehicle I have bought from Chris Gottardi. Chris did a great job filling our needs and making it an enjoyable experience.

Chris Gottardi