RK Chevrolet

RK Chevrolet
RK Chevrolet Info

Bennett Chevrolet

Lester Glenn Chevrolet

"Best customer service and awesome sales man!"

Chris Gottardi was an amazing sales man. I was a first time buyer and he helped me out to the fullest! Specially because I had no credit and no co signer. Was not pushing me to buy something I didn't want to. I would definitely recommend RK auto group.

Chris Gottardi

"excellent!"

Excellent staff, excellent service, excellent experience! I highly recommend RK Chevrolet! I am really happy with my Eqinox 2014. This is the second chevy I hsve and I think I wont change to any other make.

dvon battle

"My New Sonic"

Devon was very helpful. I went in knowing which car I wanted and I drove off in a car my entire family loved. Thank you Rk

Devon Battle

"Wonderful service at RK"

Spent sometime looking around for a used car. They had many to choose from. The salesman Chris Gottardi was very friendly and made the experience very pleasant ! Would go there again for my next car!

Christopher Gottardi

"Great"

Mr battle was great and very polite .This young man indeed made buying our Chevy easy and hassle free. Thanks a lot would recommend Mr battle

d. battle

"Found what I wanted at a very decent price"

I went in looking for chevy cruze diesel, they had only one which was a demo. When I told them I didn't want a demo and what I did want in the car they took about 5-10 minutes to find what I wanted. We negotiated a very fair price and closed about 5 days after we started( most of which was my bank for my auto loan) Dev'n came in on his day off to finish the deal on my time. Great customer service and friendliness.

"new camaro"

by far the best experience i have ever had buying anything. thanks nick and jim for this wonderful time buying a dream car. If I ever buy another car it will be from this company with these guys

Nicholas Pantilione, Jim Orzco

"Great Service"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from RK. This was a pleasurable experience and as most people know buying a vehicle can be a very stressful event. This was not the case at RK. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from RK and second vehicle I have bought from Chris Gottardi. Chris did a great job filling our needs and making it an enjoyable experience.

Chris Gottardi

"Excellent , bought two vehicles"

Devon n Freddie answered all my questions and they were very professional an this was a great experience for me buying my car. My husband was so impressed that he bought a new truck also on the same day. We would recommend this dealership to anyone ! Ask for Devn or Freddie b/c they were great!!!

Devn , Freddie

"RK Chevrolet Provides Excellent Service"

I recently purchased a vehicle from RK Chevrolet and I am extremely satisfied with my car and the service that I received. Jim Gee (General Manager) and John Luciano (General Sales Manager) are leaders in the industry and take the time to really listen to their customer's wants and needs. Chris Cottardi was my salesperson and was extremely knowledgeable and detail oriented. This was a great buying experience and I will continue to purchase and service all of my vehicles at RK!!!