Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Call
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla and Avalon. Plus, if you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley and the entire Upstate.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

"Online shopper very satisfied"

After logging several hours of internet research, we finally narrowed our search for a new truck down to about 3 in the southeast. Jimmy Dochney at Ralph Hayes was not only very responsive but lived up to everything he said. We got a very reasonable deal on a great vehicle and, although we expected a few surprises when we visited the dealership to test drive and purchase, we were pleasantly surprised. They didn't pressure us into extras that we didn't need and honored everything that they committed to before we visited the dealership. We had to wait a little bit to see the person in financing, but once it was our time, they got us in and out with no hassle. We couldn't be happier and more pleased with Jimmy and our purchase at Ralph Hayes.

"Happy Customer"

I didn't actually plan on buying a car I was just looking but Scott sold me I really like the car and am satisfied

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your business!

"A pleasant experience"

Geni and Ben were a wonderful team. They worked together beautifully to put us in exactly the car that we wanted for a fair price. There was no adversarial car buying experience at all. Marty Crossley was easy to talk to as he explained financial options. All in all, they turned a dreaded experience into a pleasant one. I will certainly recommend this dealership .The car that we bought had some complicated electronics which Geni very patiently explained and was willing to take as much time to answer questions as we needed.

October 21, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and your comments. Enjoy your new Toyota!

"Purchased a new Toyota Corolla, my first Toyota."

Stan Hill was our salesman, He was friendly, yet very professional and efficient.. Our purchase went smoothly. Stan fully met and exceeded our expectations. I would rate him an A+. I will certainly recommend Stan and Ralph Hayes Toyota to all my friends. Go Clemson Tigers!!

October 20, 2014

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

"Employee Matthew Wiles"

Matthew Wiles is an excellent salesman and very thorough, patient and kind. Ralph Hayes Toyota is very fortunate to have an employee like Matthew. I will be referring family/friends to Ralph Hayes.

October 20, 2014

Beverly, Thank you for your feedback and comments concerning Matthew. He is a valued employee, and we in turn value your business!

"Great car buying experience"

I recently bought a Prius on Friday, October 10, 2014. Geni Edwards was my sales person and she did a great job with getting the model I needed for me. She worked hard to get me the best deal in price and the best way to pay for it. Dana also was a big help in finalizing the deal. I had a great experience buying my new car and I consider Geni Edwards my friend. So for a good deal at Ralph Hayes Toyota, go see Geni Edwards.

October 16, 2014

William thank you so much for the review, and especially for the comments about Geni and Dana.

"Great Buying Experience"

This was a very good experience for me. I could not have asked for better support in helping me with this purchase. Geni was very professional as she worked to help me make this a really great experience. Thank you Geni for your help and patience.

October 15, 2014

Dendy, thank you for the feedback; we couldn't agree with you more that Geni is a professional. Enjoy your new vehicle!

"#1 Dealership "

First and foremost I had the best sales lady ever!! Geni Edwards is the very best sales lady in this entire world.. she goes above and beyond and makes you feel at home.. I bought my car on Halloween of 2013 and I absolutely love my car.. the dealership worked very hard to get me the very best apr, payment and term.. I love Ralph Hayes Toyota! Please ask for Geni Edwards!!!

"Purchase a new car"

Great experience with the pruchase of my car. The Matthew was very nice and not a pushy saleman. Dana and Jimmy stayed late to complete the paper work.

October 15, 2014

Emily, thank you for your comments and for your business.

"Best in the South"

Jimmy Dochney guided our purchase of a 2014 4Runner. If it hadn't been for his oversight, we would have spent too much on the vehicle. His professionalism and care gave us the confidence to trust the dealership and buy even thought we lived two states away. At no time did we have cause to question our purchase and highly recommend him and the dealership to one and all. Listen to Jimmy!

October 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business. We may use your tagline; "Best in the South"!

Reviews of Marty  Crossley