Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
JessicaS
4/29/2016

"Great prices, great salesmen and saleswomen! "

If you are looking for a place to get a fair price this is the place to go! Blake Arnett was very helpful and honest about what was best for me and the manager worked with the price which was already a deal. The finance team worked hard to give me the lowest rates and didn't pressure me to but an expensive warranty! Great team!

kfincher88
4/22/2016

"Worth The Drive!"

My family and I live 2.5 away from beautiful Anderson, SC - the drive is well worth it. Before we even drove to the dealership, Misty Johnson was on top of it! She was honest, there was zero hassle, and her and Stanley (the Finance group) went out of their way to help a young married couple that was purchasing their first vehicle together. Misty handle everything she could with us over the phone, and as soon as we arrived the vehicle was sparkling clean and waiting up front. She sat in the truck with us and explained every feature in detail and made sure we had full understanding before we left. The list could go on... And, we could not be more grateful for the experience that we had at this dealership. Thank you Misty and the Ralph Hayes team for being a blessing in our lives! We LOVE the new Tacoma! Aaron & Kelly Fincher

April 22, 2016

Hi Aaron & Kelly! Thanks for the great review. We strive to provide that type of buying experience for our online guests. Glad to hear everything was worth the drive! Keep enjoying the new Tacoma, and please let us know if you need anything.

Brenda Anderson
4/22/2016

"Had a great result with Bridget at Ralph Hayes Toyota."

We had a great experience with Bridget At Ralph Hayes Toyota. They are great people and will do what they can to help you anyway they can. They will go the extra mile for their customers. They are all just great to work with.

April 22, 2016

Hi Brenda! Thank you for your business. Going the extra mile is how Bridget aims to treat all of her customers. It's great to hear you had an exceptional experience here at Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson. Thanks again, and please keep in touch with Bridget for any future assistance.

lab hauler
4/16/2016

"Lake Model Truck purchase"

Warm, friendly staff, were easy to deal with, Chera Fields was very professional and worked expediently to make sure the negotiation went well. The deal was finalized over the phone and text, and I was happy to see the final deal on paper matched the agreement verbally. The vehicle was ready on time , business manager Stanley was very polite and helpful as well. We will recommend these professionals and this dealership to others! Dave Beggs 4/16/16

tneuen
4/10/2016

"Excellent Service"

David was great to work with, took time to help us find the best car to fit our needs. He was friendly and informative without being pushy. He encouraged us to think through a couple of options. Dana was also very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone made the car buying experience hassle free.

Mookster
4/06/2016

"Stress-free buying experience."

We arrived with the purpose of leasing a new Tacoma for our son. Jason was very personable and willing to work with us so our financial needs were satisfied and the exact vehicle we wanted was located. We also ended up purchasing a used 2014 4-Runner over the next couple of days. Jason was quick to answer emails about this vehicle even on Sunday when dealership was closed. Upon pick-up of vehicle, he took the time to review the options on the vehicle in detail. Jason also took the time for a follow-up call the next day to see if I had any concerns or questions. At no time did we ever feel pushed to purchase either of these vehicles. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I highly recommend giving Jason a call.

batesta
4/04/2016

"Knowledgable Sales Associste"

Bridget was very knowledgeable on the 4runner. She answered all our questions, help negotiate a good trade-in value for my old truck and help us set up the inactive audio system.

April 04, 2016

Hi Batesta. We thank you for your business and hope you enjoy the 4Runner! It really is a great vehicle. It's great to hear Bridget was accommodating both in answering your questions and helping to get the deal you wanted. Thank you again for your business!

jasonjeremiah
4/03/2016

"The Best Car Buying Experience I've Encountered"

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I live in Charleston SC and had recently been in the market for a new Toyota Tacoma TRD 4WD. Due to the high demand in the Charleston area for the new Tacoma, the two local dealerships had very limited stock and were unwilling to really do any sort of bargaining on what they did have. After looking at every Toyota dealership on the east coast and their stock of new Tacomas, I found a tremendous deal on a Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 at Mike Erdman Toyota in Port Canaveral Florida. They advertised an internet special of $4500 off the MSRP for a price of $32,373. I called the dealership the next day, gave them my information, even filled out an online pre-approval, and gave them my trade information. After doing a hard pull on my credit and spending nearly 6 hours finalizing a deal over the phone, I was told that the price on their website was incorrect and the price was actually almost $1,000. On top of that, they charged a $799 dealer fee and my once good deal was quickly looking not so good. I decided at that point, to once again try elsewhere. I called dozens of Toyota dealerships in NC and SC trying to get someone to match the selling price of the Tacoma located in Florida (selling price was $33,277 without the dealer fee) but no one could come close to that price on a Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4. I was about to give up until I called Ralph Hayes Toyota. I asked for the Internet Sales Manager, knowing they most likely would offer the lowest price, and was connected with Jimmy Dochney. I shared the numbers I'd gotten from Mike Erdman Toyota and Jimmy assured me he could match or beat that deal. Within a few minutes, Jimmy told me he could get a TRD Off Road 4x4 in the color I wanted for a few hundred less than Mike Erdman Toyota. On top of that, there was no bogus $799 dealer fee; only a $174 closing fee. Jimmy gave me a deal that no other dealer in NC or SC could come within $2,000 of. I drove up to Ralph Hayes Toyota on Saturday and they had my truck all shined up and ready to go. After filling out some paperwork with Stanley, JImmy gave me a rundown of all of the features of the truck. Within an hour, I drove away in my new Tacoma. This was without a doubt the most painless and easy car buying process I've ever encountered. No BS and no back and forth haggling. Thanks Jimmy and Stanley. Can't recommend this dealership enough.

Nwyle
4/03/2016

"working hard for my business"

I was looking for a used Toyota Tundra, it was clear from the three that slipped through my fingers that you have to act fast to buy one. I found a tundra on the Ralph Hayes website and called to see if it was still available to my surprise it was. Joe Gant followed up to let me know that someone else was also interested in the vehicle so I hurried over to take a look. Joe was very friendly and had the truck parked on the side to show me and we took it for a quick test drive. The truck had all of the features I wanted and was priced right. After the normal back and forth we settled on a price. But it was clear the truck had not gone through the shop. It was really not read to be sold yet. I was promised it would be ready Saturday but it was not and was told Monday it would be ready it was not because of a part. I finally got the truck on Tuesday late in the afternoon. Joe was great a keeping me updated but I did have to visit the dealership twice to get the full story from a manager. I was pretty dissatisfied with the whole experience when I asked for the 120,000 service to be done complementary to make up for the run around I had gotten. To my surprise they did just that and I have been very pleased with the truck. This is the second car I have bought from Ralph Hayes and we are glad they are our home town dealership. I look forward to many happy miles with my truck and continuing the good relationship I have with Ralph Hayes and Joe.

jesschick2309
4/02/2016

"Friendly staff and excellent service"

I always feel valued when I come to Ralph Hayes Toyota. The staff are always friendly, and very hospitable. I know that my vehicle needs will be met when I come here.

Reviews of Stanley  Ukadike