Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
Bass1
8/27/2015

"Outstanding!!!"

I have bought 7 cars in the last 8 years from Ralph Hayes, Jason Norton was very professional and quick to my needs. Thank You Very MUCH!!!!

HappyTwin
8/25/2015

"Nice Experience"

David Bowman was one of the most helpful salesmen we have ever dealt with. We looked at PriusV, Venza, and RAV4 and he explained all the important features. He is also very entertaining with his stories. We already knew Matt (mechanic) and Cody at this dealership and know they are great people. David really helped us decide to go ahead and make the trade at this time. He also has some great stories to help occupy any dead time and had the car ready to go when we finished in the business office. He really sold the Toyota brand even though we have bought 11 Toyotas since 1985.

Brandyt
8/24/2015

"Absolutely Amazing!"

David was absolutely amazing! I have dealt with other sales people here buying other vehicles and never really felt completely happy. This time though, I was one hundred percent satisfied when I left! If you're looking for a great priced vehicle that is going to last for awhile and a salesman that won't try to doop you, then talk to David Hudgens!

car guy
8/24/2015

"Experience at Ralph Hayes Toyota"

Tom met me at the door. Had in mind buying a used vehicle but ended up buying the year end priced Rav4. So far, so good with the vehicle. Gave Tom a 10. Our daughter had purchase a vehicle previously and seemed pleased. Hope things continue to work out with service down the road.

Tom Meilin, Sales

Michael Palumberi
8/20/2015

"Fantastic cordial, professional, speedy service."

The sales person Jeff Blankenberg was extremely helpful, as was the financial manager. They couldn't have made the pleasurable car buying experience any better

Marchellekinsey@aol.com
8/16/2015

"Helpful with no pressure."

David was very helpful. We were just looking which we told him;therefore, he did not pressure us to buy. He explained things about the car throughly. We did decide on a Corolla. Thanks David. Ms. Kinsey

ToddW
8/14/2015

"Great buying experience"

Good selection of Camrys at a great price. Our salesman, Tim Scroggs, was very pleasant to work with and very knowledgable about the accessories, options and safety features of both the Camry and Rav 4 that we were considering. We visited Several dealerships looking for a car but came back to Ralph Hayes because Tim was so easy to work with. I would recommend RHT and Tim to anyone looking to buy a car.

Karen123
8/13/2015

"Outstanding Service"

David Bowman went above and beyond for me and my family. He made sure we got the exact car that we wanted and he made sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend his service. We are very thankful and impressed! Absolutely Love our SEQUOIA PLATINUM!!

brandon
8/12/2015

"Great Salesman!"

Rick Montgomery was great to work with, with his efforts I was able to get the car I wanted at the advertised price.. We rate him 10 out of 10!

Rick Montgomery

dale
8/11/2015

"Toyota Tacoma"

I had a great experience at this dealership. David was very helpful finding my new Tacoma. He was very professional in all aspects. Thank you David Bowman.

Reviews of David Bowman