Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
alex24

"Toyota RAV 4"

David Bowman was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and very willing to answer our many questions. He did not put any pressure on us at all, which we really appreciated. His friendly, easy-going manner made him really easy to work with.

gene
6/30/2015

"My Experience at Ralph Hayes Toyota"

Tim Scroggs made buying a new car, normally a burden and a undesirable experience, a very good experience. Ralph Hayes is very fortunate to have Tim as an employee. It was my first visit to Ralph Hayes and it won't the last. I will highly recommend to anyone Ralph Hayes Toyota and Tim Scroggs.

pbsuttles
6/30/2015

"Great car buying experience"

David Bowen is a great salesman. He was very nice and knowledgeable. We had shopped around at other dealerships and wasn't impressed with their salesmen...

Craigg2112
6/30/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

After many many years of driving the same toyota and dreading the new car buying experience Ralph Hayes toyota and Scott Brown made it easy and painless. Scott was extremely knowledgable about the product and very eager to help without making us feel rushed or undervalued as potential customers. Dana also helped us answer all our finance questions and got us a good rate based on our excellent credit. Well done!!

scope
6/29/2015

"Toyota Corolla"

David Bowman is a great salesman to work with. He is knowledgeable (and if he doesn't know something, he will find out), so nice and friendly, and he's easy to work with. He will do the best he can with his resources and makes sure he covers all his bases before he lets you go. He also likes to talk which is definitely not a bad thing because some salespeople aren't that friendly. Overall, a great experience!

Greyhound 1
6/28/2015

"Professional, warm, honest"

David Hudgens was great! We had been to several other dealerships and received lackluster service even though we came ready to buy. David was very professional and personable. He was upfront with what the dealership had put into the vehicle and worked a deal we couldn't refuse. I didn't feel pressured but still felt like he cared. Getting through the financials (paid cash) was a breeze.

Jimr
6/28/2015

"Good Service"

Jeff Blankenberg was good to work with. He was patient and informative. The manager was a nice guy also. It was a good experience overall and we will go back.

Labsrb01
6/26/2015

"Great buying experience"

David Hudgens was the best salesman from any dealership I've ever dealt with! He went above and beyond to find the car we were looking for. He made our experience feel personable. After the sale he has made himself readily available to assist us and answer questions. I would definately reccommend Ralph Hayes Toyota and David Hudgens!

fr4nkd
6/22/2015

"Great buying experience."

The entire staff at Ralph Hayes Toyota tries their hardest to make the car buying experience a pleasant one. Low pressure sales, they do their best to guide you the best car for you, your needs and budget. This latest purchase, number three for my at this dealer was for a used car and Jeff Blankenberg did a Great job to make the transaction as smooth and quick and pleasant as possible. My thanks to Jeff and the rest of the staff. Frank D

Happy Owner
6/09/2015

"Jimmy Dochney - your new car concierge"

First let me provide some background for this review. We are an elderly couple living in Tennessee who bought two vehicles from Ralph Hayes Toyota in South Carolina. We drove the 158 miles because of trust - trust in the dealership and specifically trust in Jimmy Dochney, the Internet Sales Manager. Now, I get to explain my opinion. In 2014, Jimmy arranged our purchase of a Toyota 4Runner. We initiated this sale through the buying service of USAA, our insurance company of 50 years. As a result we had already selected the vehicle and options before meeting Jimmy and had competed the price at four other dealerships before we settled on Ralph Hayes. The deal matured through many Internet and telephone conversations and we got to know Jimmy Dochney. It was after the sale and acceptance of the SUV that we learned he could be trusted. The dealership installed an incorrect receiver hitch on the front of the vehicle. It was an unusual option not offered by Toyota; ordered that I might use a small snow plow on my long driveway. I did not realize the error until I had paid for the car and driven it home to Tennessee. To make this story a little shorter, let me say that Jimmy Dochney had me return the receiver hitch to him and then sent me a personal check for the full amount I had paid for the option. I think he still has this receiver hitch if anyone is interested. Grin. In 2015, our eight year old Honda Civic was the victim of Honda refusing to honor repairs required by their Technical Service Bulletin and ordered by a Class Action lawsuit. Time to get another new car. Back to USAA buying service and Ralph Hayes Toyota... Although I shopped the price for a new Camry Hybrid, I could not get past the trust I felt for Jimmy. There was also the issue of me not wanting most of the package options of the XLE style such as a moon roof and the JBL radio upgrade. As a result, I had to find a competitive dealership that would special order the car. It really was a no-brainer. Jimmy Dochney matched the best price I found, gave me the options I did want at invoice prices, and ordered the exact vehicle and options I wanted without a surcharge. Throughout the almost three month waiting period, he remained in contact with me and the Port to ensure that I got exactly what I had ordered. He even had to special order a Home Link auto-dimming mirror to complete my package. I got the exact car I ordered a week early with a full tank of gas. Now, let me take you through the scenario that did not happen. Suppose I had gone to another dealer for this car and ordered it as specified above. The car arrived after a long wait and I was called by John Nightshade, their sales manager. He said everything was great and it was OK to drive down and get the new Camry. We eagerly went down to Atlanta to get our new car only to discover that the price had gone up $2,000 because it now had all the options we did not want at MSRP pricing and something called ToyotaGuard for three years. "Take it or leave it", said Big John. Golly, I wonder if I could get my deposit back? Do I want to wait another three months? Do you now understand why trust is so important in buying a new car? I trusted Jimmy Dochney and you can too. Finally, let me mention the after sales care I received from Jimmy. Anyone who has fooled with the Entune Navigation equipment on the new Toyotas can appreciate the confusion of a new owner. Let me just say, Jimmy was there for us. He even stopped his work at the dealership to get in a similar Camry and resolve some complicated navigation questions I had. This man is your car concierge. My wife had to spell that for me.....

Reviews of Dana Bailey