Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
Zach0021
5/16/2015

"Went to Raloh Hayes to puchase a new Truck"

I gave the dealership a 5 star solely because of Scott Brown. One year ago I purchased a Toyota Tundra that at the time appeared to be in great shape. The mechanics that worked on the engine gave high remarks of the condition it was in. The interior was well kept and it was just a great truck in general. On my 5th or 6th visit to get my truck serviced, I was made aware of a recall that was to replace my trucks frame. In the end I was faced with the options of not fixing the truck or paying a sum close to $10,000 to fix the truck. As a recent college graduate just starting my job I did not have the money to fix the truck. I was quite amazed how at how Toyota USA really treated their customers. They were very quick to let me know what a bad situation it was and how they could care less about trying to help fix the truck. The rust from the frame practically destroyed all the parts connecting to the frame and was slowly working its way all over the truck. At this point I knew I was never going to purchase another Toyota vehicle and I never wanted to deal with Toyota ever again. After my most recent break down, rust caused one of my break lines to burst, I had to get rid of the truck. I decided to give Toyota one last shot and this is where I met Scott Brown. After talking and working with Scott, I must say he was extremely helpful, understanding of my situation, and did everything he could do to get me out of that rusting truck. This man restored my faith in Toyota and is the only reason why I am going to continue to give Toyota my business. Scott was able to answer every question I threw at him and he was very knowledgeable about the truck he sold to me. He was very professional and he made the process easy and enjoyable.

Tru2man
5/16/2015

"Knowledge"

Scott Brown is very knowledgable in regards to the Highlander. He was easy to work with and the sale went smoothly.

Misecret2
5/14/2015

"New car purchase."

We have nothing but good things to say about our experience at this dealership. It was a painless. You are hesitant to contact a dealer to purchase a car because you can be hounded to death. We called and told them what we wanted, it was not in stock, they ordered it and it arrived quickly. We didn't have to haggle, we didn't have to go in to make the deal. When it arrived, and we went to pick it up, they rolled out the red carpet. Everyone was so kind. We did a little a paperwork, and Stan gave us a short training class on how to use all the bells and whistles it came with, which was so helpful. I will always be a Ralph Hayes customer. It was worth the hours drive. The best price found anywhere. Jimmy and Stan were the best salesman we have ever dealt with. They were informative, helpful and made you feel at home. We LOVE these guys. Thank you for such a great experience, and we will certainly be back.

tdalton104
5/11/2015

"Great Experience"

Great customer service and great sales people!! Overall I had a wonderful experience!!! I will definitely return to Ralph Hayes for all my car needs!!!

ChristyTubik
5/06/2015

"Stan Hill at Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson, SC"

We have bought a few vehicles from this dealership and over the years we have worked with several great associates. By far my favorite was Stan Hill. Stan will give you all the information that you need and will go out of his way to look up the answer to any question that you may have and him not already know the answer to. Stan has a laid back non-pushy approach and I really appreciate that coming from someone who is actually making a living off of selling me that vehicle. Stan is a nice guy who you can tell by the look in his eye that there is good inside of him, that at times is hard to find within a salesman. I highly recommend this dealership and especially this sales associate. We also appreciate the willingness to take calls and return calls late into the evening from the management team member John Agostino. He is a man of his word, and that is appreciated.

Pates5
5/06/2015

"It was great!!!"

I love Ralph Hayes Toyota, it's our fourth vehicle we have purchased from them, the sales people are wonderful, it was fast and easy!! We love our new Toyota Sienna

May 06, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind remarks, and for your continued business here at Ralph Hayes Toyota. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new Sienna!

Mel
5/05/2015

"Another New Toyota"

Just purchased a 2015 Highlander. This is my fifth car purchased from Ralph Hayes and each time my buying experience is excellent. Service Department is great and appointments are made on line.

Billy Thomason

May 06, 2015

Hi Mel. Thank you for your continued business here at Ralph Hayes Toyota. We look forward to seeing you soon for Avalon and Highlander servicing! Thanks again!

new car,lin1
5/02/2015

"Great Experience with Ralph Hayes Toyota "

I used USAA service and Ralph Hayes Toyota responded promptly. Jason helped me find the the car and color that I wanted and I got it before the designated date. Jason was very thorough when going through the process. He was extremely knowledgeable and very patient with me as I was going through the various features. I would definitely recommend Ralph Hayes Toyota and Jason to help locate a car and to make sure that you go through the entire process smoothly.

May 04, 2015

Thank you for the positive remarks. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our Sales Team. Thanks for your business!

Tkc01
5/02/2015

"Ralph Hayes really came through for me."

I had a problem with my Toyota Prius and they came through and got me in a new Camry!! Awesome car!! Thank you so much!

tomcat
5/01/2015

"Great experience with Ralph Hayes Toyota"

We used AAA pricing service and Bret Weekly responded promptly and we set up appt. to meet him. He explained the pricing, gave us trade in value and went over the options on the car we priced. He was extremely helpful and placed the order for the model we wanted which was still in factory. The car arrived exactly when he predicted. When we picked it up, Geni Edwards was the person who met us and walked us through the car's features. She was extremely knowledgeable and we felt like we understood the most important features well when she finished. She was very friendly and patient with us as we practiced using the features and setting up the electronics. This is our first purchase with Ralph Hayes and we haven't used the service dept. So far everything has been a '10'.

May 04, 2015

Really great to hear that everything is a '10' so far! Enjoy your new vehicle, and please feel free to contact Geni or any of our Managers for your Toyota needs. Thanks again for your business!

Reviews of Dana Bailey