Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
LindaPR
8/28/2016

"Purchase of a Rav4"

We have been pleased with our previous interactions at Ralph Hayes Toyota. This purchase was number 4! As in the past, everyone made our leasing process as streamlined as possible so that we did not waste any time. When we had questions, Bridget quickly responded to find the right answer. We were well taken care of by the sales and service staffs.

Marty Kuemmerer
8/27/2016

"Extremely happy with our experience"

We made contact with Bridget online and ever since the experience has been great. We could not have dealt with a better person when buying our new car. We recommend everyone to Ralph Hayes Toyota.

August 27, 2016

Hi Marty! Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We really appreciate you choosing Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. We look forward to assisting your friends and family also! Enjoy your vehicle.

JulinJames
8/25/2016

"New 2016 Toyota Corolla S"

Misty and Billy were great. They got us in the car we wanted at a great price. They made sure we were comfortable while we were waiting on all the paperwork. They took the time to go over all the details of our new car before we drove it off the lot.

Billy

August 27, 2016

Hi Julin! We hope you enjoy your new Toyota Corolla! Thank you for the great review and for choosing Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. We often take the time to make sure our customers have a comfortable knowledge of all the features on their new vehicles. It is great to hear that Misty and Billy made this an enjoyable experience for you. Thanks again for the great review!

Joshua Weaver
8/24/2016

"New car purchase "

Scott Brown was awesome to deal with! He was very helpful throughout the car buying process. Dana Bailey was also very helpful in closing the car loan.

August 27, 2016

Hi Joshua! Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Scott and Dana often go the extra mile to accommodate our customers. It sounds like you received excellent service from them during your purchase experience. We hope you really enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC!

Laurensguy31
8/23/2016

"I could not be more happy with my car,"

I would like to say I am So happy with my car,Bridget & Jason Was So nice and I thank them for all they have done for me. They put me in a car i love and gets me around. these are 2 great people and look forward to telling many more people about them . I tell everyone to come there to get a car . and Scott in Services he is Good too. he got my car looked at I love this place. I never have felt so Welcomed at a dealership . Thanks for a great car i can use . Thanks Josh Corteville & Tim Dowell

August 27, 2016

Hi Josh & Tim! Thank you for the kind words about our team here at Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. We are excited that you are so happy with your car too. We look forward to assisting you for your routine maintenance. Thanks again, and enjoy the new ride!

CARLENE Dickerson
8/23/2016

"Scott Brown and the other people were very helpful and nice."

I needed a car real bad they worked with me and helped me leave with one at a price range I could afford I came all the way from Simpsonville they were very nice when you walked up to the door unlike some car dealerships.

August 27, 2016

Hi Carlene! Thank you for making the trip from Simpsonville to choose Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson SC. It is great to hear that our team was able to accommodate your vehicle needs. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything to make your ownership experience just as pleasant as your purchase.

Gordon L Brown Jr
8/21/2016

"Buying experience made easy"

Joe and Ricky made sure that I was well taken care of. And especially thanks to Brad for suggesting that I work with Joe. Joe had the answers to all of my questions! Thanks to both of them. We got the car we wanted and at a fair price. Only comment not related to service is your new 'computer system' for signing documents. It is a little overwhelming especially since I financed the car through USAA and direct integration with USAA online to complete all documents did not happen, but was easily fixed at my home computer with faxing of appropriate documents to Ralph Hayes for completion the next day. Seems like you got to have a PhD in computer science today to make a major purchase. Thanks to all for you help1

carolinafan1963

"Great all-around expirence"

Went in with no expectations of getting a deal, walked out of there with 2017 Toyota Tacoma quad cab, a payment that I was happy with and never felt pressured to buy anything.

toyota2016

"went very smoothly"

very courteous and helpful found the truck I wanted and helped me to obtain everything I wanted stand behind what they say everyone was very helpful

Joyce Maroney
8/19/2016

"Very pleasant experience!"

The whole process went smoothly and Harry was a very nice informative salesman! First car experience that was actually pleasant! I would highly recommend Ralph Hayes Toyota and Harry to anyone looking for a new car!

Reviews of Bridget Reynolds