Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
Pates5
5/06/2015

"It was great!!!"

I love Ralph Hayes Toyota, it's our fourth vehicle we have purchased from them, the sales people are wonderful, it was fast and easy!! We love our new Toyota Sienna

Mel
5/05/2015

"Another New Toyota"

Just purchased a 2015 Highlander. This is my fifth car purchased from Ralph Hayes and each time my buying experience is excellent. Service Department is great and appointments are made on line.

Billy Thomason

new car,lin1
5/02/2015

"Great Experience with Ralph Hayes Toyota "

I used USAA service and Ralph Hayes Toyota responded promptly. Jason helped me find the the car and color that I wanted and I got it before the designated date. Jason was very thorough when going through the process. He was extremely knowledgeable and very patient with me as I was going through the various features. I would definitely recommend Ralph Hayes Toyota and Jason to help locate a car and to make sure that you go through the entire process smoothly.

May 04, 2015

Thank you for the positive remarks. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our Sales Team. Thanks for your business!

Tkc01
5/02/2015

"Ralph Hayes really came through for me."

I had a problem with my Toyota Prius and they came through and got me in a new Camry!! Awesome car!! Thank you so much!

tomcat
5/01/2015

"Great experience with Ralph Hayes Toyota"

We used AAA pricing service and Bret Weekly responded promptly and we set up appt. to meet him. He explained the pricing, gave us trade in value and went over the options on the car we priced. He was extremely helpful and placed the order for the model we wanted which was still in factory. The car arrived exactly when he predicted. When we picked it up, Geni Edwards was the person who met us and walked us through the car's features. She was extremely knowledgeable and we felt like we understood the most important features well when she finished. She was very friendly and patient with us as we practiced using the features and setting up the electronics. This is our first purchase with Ralph Hayes and we haven't used the service dept. So far everything has been a '10'.

May 04, 2015

Really great to hear that everything is a '10' so far! Enjoy your new vehicle, and please feel free to contact Geni or any of our Managers for your Toyota needs. Thanks again for your business!

eric86
4/29/2015

"so thankful"

My name is Eric and I worked with Geni Edwards while in the dealership. And I can honestly say that she went above and beyond not to only put me into a car; but put me into a car that I absolutely love. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. So if you're looking a great car and a great car buying experience. Go see Geni.

Brian M
4/14/2015

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience working with Geni Edwards at Ralph Hayes Toyota. I desperately needed a second car for my family and Geni was able to get us into a 2015 Camry that was within our budget. Really appreciated her efforts as well as Jeff's to get the car financed. Easy folks to deal with and the prices on new vehicles are great. Brian

TigerFan5
3/23/2015

"Simple Car buying experience for a first time buyer."

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma from Ralph Hayes Toyota. Stan Hill was the main person I stayed in contact with throughout the entire process. I wasn't really intending on buying a new truck for a couple more months, however I saw one on the lot one day while driving by. I inquired about the truck online and within a day Stan had reached out to me on my inquiry. When I showed up to test drive the truck they had it all cleaned up and parked waiting on me outside. Once I got back from the test drive, Stan was able to work with me on a payment that suited my financial position. He guided me through the process with ease while this was my first car buying experience. I would highly recommend Stan and the team at Ralph Hayes for your first car buying experience.

Tenney
12/20/2014

"Wonderful experience"

Gine took me on a test drive to show features after she explained them. Took lots of time to explain process and once complete with sale took more time to go back over all features. Finance answered all questions and was very nice ( forgot his name). After the sale, I had questions on navigation and she got help from Ben ( I think that is name) and he helped to get answers. Geni is a wonderful sales person who is very friendly and goes way out of her way to explain everything!

February 02, 2015

Thank you so much for the review. We hope that you continue to enjoy your new Toyota for a long time.

cxq317
12/18/2014

"Great experience with my 15 highlander purchase"

I got my 2015 highlander from Ralph Hayes Toyota and the overall experience is great. I'd like to highly recommend it to any of my friends whos considering to buy a TOYOTA.

February 02, 2015

We can't thank you enough for the review and for your business. Enjoy your Highlander!

Reviews of Geni  Edwards