Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
11sean11
2/05/2016

"Excellent service! Very professional! "

I sent my information on line and Jason Norton reached out to me for more information. He was very professional and made the whole experience smooth and pleasant. He was honest and to explained everything in a manner that was easy to understand. My family always go to Ralph Hayes and will continue to. I will refer everyone I know to them!

February 06, 2016

Hello and thank you for your kind remarks. We try to respond to all online requests promptly and provide all requested information up front. It's great to hear Jason provided this type of service to you. We look forward to serving you and your family & friends in the future. Thanks again, and enjoy your new car!

Landnsea1
2/05/2016

"Great value and service"

I have bought several vehicles over the years at Ralph Hayes. I have always found great value and service at the location. Scott Brown gave me great service in both negociation of the deal and provided great communication throughout the proces .

JJay
2/04/2016

"Good service"

Trade in two vehicles. Process was handled very well from start to finish Salesman and staff were very helpful. Would recommend dealership to friends and family

February 04, 2016

Glad to hear you had a smooth transaction! Thank you so much for you business. We hope you and your family enjoy the vehicle!

ClemsonFamily

"Growing Family"

I gave a perfect rating because david bowman was great with me and my growing family. He was not pressuring but was there to answer questions we had. We went in on Saturday night not really thinking we were going to be getting anything anytime soon, but it being late in the evening David was still patient with us as we asked questions and looking around. The next day we returned to test drive the 2012 Kia Optima. David again was very friendly even with a fussy 16 month old along for the journey. By the end of the day our 16 month old was giving him "high fives." We were very satisfied in our decision and the gentlemen we dealt with. David Bowman and Stanley Ukadike. Stanley was also a big part of our experience as he was doing what he could to make things happen and get our price range in reality. Thanks Ya'll and Ralph Hayes Toyota!!

RLCoker

"Great experience!"

Harry Stanley and Stanley Ukadike were very professional and personal with our purchase . I would highly recommend this dealership! Looking forward to enjoying my Highlander!

Debo99

"The greatest experience"

Harry was as wondeful as wonderful could get. He was very professional and understanding. His knowlegde of each vehicle shown was top knotch. His personality was warm and inviting. My fiance and I truly had a wonderful experience

February 01, 2016

Hello! We are glad to hear you and your fiancé had a wonderful experience with Harry. It is our goal to provide this type of service to everyone. Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance with your vehicle. Thanks again, and enjoy!

Neilly166
1/31/2016

"Great"

Great experience on my first buy! My dad really helped me out with the price and such. Great car, great customer service. Only issue with the car is no CD player. But still happy overall.

February 01, 2016

Congratulations on your first car purchase! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with David. Thanks so much for your business, and enjoy your first new car.

4Runner16
1/31/2016

"Buy from Jason Norton"

Jason Norton is the opposite of the "pushy car salesman" stereotype. Having bought many cars from him over the last 10 years, he patiently matches you up with the right vehicle. He is informative, respectful & trustworthy. I follow Jason wherever he works to buy my cars.

January 31, 2016

We appreciate the great things you mentioned about Jason and the manner in which he treats his customers! We sincerely appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your new 4Runner.

MeredithFair
1/30/2016

"A great experience!"

After a lot of research and talking to several dealerships, I met Scott Brown. He answered my questions in a straight forward manner and was very knowledgeable. We quickly arrived at a fair price with no "runaround." I love my new truck and Ralph Hayes Toyota will have my family's business in the future.

January 31, 2016

Hi Meredith. Thanks for the positive review. We hope you enjoy your new truck for a long time. It's great to hear that Scott was upfront and straight forward with you. That is the type of service we strive to provide to our customers. We long forward to a long relationship with you and your family for your automotive needs!

Hatclemson
1/27/2016

"Fun purchasing experience"

Ralph Hayes Toyota is the first dealership I have visited in the U.S. and I felt fun, relax, and comfortable in this dealership. I also visited other Honda or Toyota dealerships, however, their eagerness to sell their car to me was not only impressive but also making me nervous. Outstanding service.

January 29, 2016

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that our team provided a comfortable first U.S. buying experience. Thanks so much for your business!

Reviews of Jason Norton