Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
john123
7/31/2015

" Was Very Helpful Salesman !!"

David Bowman is a Excellent Salesman and and very professional and really helped us purchasing our first Toyota Camry LE . Good Job David and Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson,South Carolina

YM93
7/31/2015

"Professional and patient."

Ralph Hayes Toyota offered me a big discount so that i can got my new Camry S.E with a excellent price much cheaper than the market price. I've visited several dealers before, but Ralph Hayes Toyota is truly the one that impressive. The salesmen are very nice and patient. They went through all the steps with me carefully. Anyway, you would love them!

PamS.
7/29/2015

"Outstanding sales and service!"

We, my 79 year old Mom, and I experienced a great buying experience with Wayne Harris. He was very kind and caring and helped my Mom make a decision on a new RAV 4. He also worked hard to get the price that worked for her.

Wayne Harris

Terri
7/29/2015

"Excellent and very professional "

Once again, Ralph Hayes Toyota has provided an excellent experience in purchasing a vehicle! Very patient and helpful over the course of several weeks in finding exactly what we were looking for in a vehicle. Third purchase from this dealership and there is a reason they continue to get our business-- superior job to both David's that helped us and a great manager!

William Ellison Jr.
7/29/2015

"Sales of vehicle with product knowledge"

The salesman knew the product and was able to work with customer and COMPLETE the sales. Sales office and lot was clean and vehicles were readlly accessible. No pressure during sales and closing. This was a ONE stop facility. Thanks

Marianarod
7/27/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

We looked for a Toyota 4Runner for several weeks and visited numerous Toyota dealerships. The prices seemed consistent throughout for the 2015 4Runner we were looking for, until we started the chat system at Ralph Hayes Toyota. Chatted with Jimmy for a short period of time a told him exactly what we were looking for. Within several minutes, he advised he could get the exact vehicle at a price that was approximately $4,000 under what all other dealerships were asking. We thought it was another dealership gimmick but, no, we're driving a white 2015 Toyota 4Runner with leather, sunroof, 3rd row, and navigation. Exactly what we asked for, color and all!. Drove 4 hrs each way to get the vehicle and would have driven 6 if we knew how easy it was going to be. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 45 minutes. Buying a vehicle is such a pain but these guys made it easy as pie. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks again, Jimmy. Jason & Mariana Rodriguez Bluffton, SC

Jpilsbury
7/27/2015

"Great experience was worth the drive from Greenville"

The whole experience was great from my online contact and phone call to set up the test drive. I had accidentally contacted them twice to set up my test drive, first by Internet and didn't think it went through so I then called in and the two salesmen must of communicated well and either was willing to assist when we arrived. Our salesman Billy Thomason was great to deal with. He gave us time to enjoy our test drive and discuss our observations about the car and he didn't interrupt. He answered all questions we had promptly and with intelligence, he really knew the car, he even set up my blue tooth for my phone and showed me all the features it had. My husband does not generally like salesmen, he had been one himself. But he was thoroughly expressed with Billy's mannerisms and professionalism and told him so when we brought back our trade vehicle. We would definitely buy from them again. No pressure and intelligence and manners. We love our new Camry.

Billy Thomason, Jeffrey Carson and there was another that I called in and talked to

Doug, Dreama, & Eeyore
7/23/2015

"Excellent Total Experience !!!"

My wife, Dreama & myself drove 200 miles from Tennessee. The reason for this is because Jason Norton listened to what I specifically wanted and procured my Tundra within 10 days, instead of offering me what he had. He went to his manager,Jimmy Dochney, and within a few minutes they offered me a deal on the exact Tundra I wanted and there was no need to haggle. The price was acceptable. We were in and out within a hour. I had been looking to get a Tundra since the first of this year and have contacted dealers in a 500 mile radius, from Maryland, to Myrtle Beach, not to mention all of Tennessee. I ended up in Anderson SC, simply because that is where I could get the Tundra. Upon entering the dealership and being greeted by everyone, it was as pleasant of an atmosphere anyone could asked for. Dreama and her puppy, Eeyore were main attraction. Thanx Guys, Doug

LMoss

"Awesome Experience"

I was in the market for a Camry and Jason Norton was recommended by a friend. I talked to Jason a couple of times on the phone, visited the dealership the very same day and purchased a 2015 Camry SE. Jason was very helpful and made it an awesome experience. I look forward to many good years with my new Camry.

Earlsome
7/23/2015

"The Few The Proud, Tim Scroggs!!!"

My wife and I arrived at Ralph Hayes Toyota, upset because the car we was going to purchase was sold the day before at a different car dealership. We had no idea what we where going to do. We pulled in to Ralph Hayes, with the intentions to just look and see what they had to offer. We were greeted by a very nice and polite young man named, Timothy Scroggs. After talking with Tim, and explaining our situation, he quickly calmed us down with his positive attitude. We are new owners of a Toyota Venza. Not only did Tim make us feel like family, he wanted nothing more than to make sure we were totally and completely happy with the vehicle. Thank you, Mr. Timothy Scroggs, for you service and kindness!!!!

Reviews of Dana Bailey