Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
therocket
5/27/2016

"Above and Beyond Excellent! "

My wife and I have bought 5 Toyotas in the past few years, after the purchase of the last 2 we were disappointed in the sales department and had decided we would look elsewhere the next time we shopped. Bridget called and we went to see what she had to offer us. We had already told her that we weren't going to spend 6 to 8 hours there like we did the past couple of times. She got us in and sold us not on one vehicle but two. We were out of there in new cars in less than 2 1/2 hours! Bridget is the ONLY salesperson who ever sat in the vehicle and went over everything. She is extremely knowledge and answered every question we had. She worked for us before, during and after the sale. We can not say enough wonderful things about her. You can also think the wonderful people (Brad, Johnny and Scott) for being excellent, they were one of the reasons we agreed to meet Bridget, they are amazing, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Trustworthy is the word I use when I tell others about the people at Ralph Hayes Toyota.

May 28, 2016

Hi therocket. Wow! We are very thankful for your business and for the positive review! It is very encouraging to hear that our sales team (and specifically Bridget) was able to turn around any past experience that fell short of excellent customer service. Bridget is an asset to our company, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed working with her. Brad, Johnny and Scott will look forward to servicing both of your new Toyotas in the same trustworthy manner that you are accustomed to here at Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. Thank you again for your business. Enjoy your new Toyotas!

yotagirl16
5/23/2016

"Review2016"

David Bowman went above and beyond to help ensure a positive experience. He made sure to explain all details and features of both vehicles purchased. Even after the contracts were signed,he followed up to see how we were enjoying the new vehicles. There were items left in old car mistakenly but David took the time to clean out and find these items to return. Dana Bailey took the time to ensure that we received the best deals possible when trading and financing. She didn't keep us waiting for hours on end at the dealership. She had the contracts ready for us upon arrival. She thoroughly explained and provided answers to all questions related to the purchases. This is the easiest and best service we have received in all the times we have dealt with this dealership.

May 28, 2016

Hi Yotagirl16! Great screen name! It sounds like David and Dana came through for you providing a very high level of service. Making your purchase experience easy and painless is definitely a goal we have with every customer. Thank you again for choosing Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC! We look forward to seeing you in for service.

Toyota Man Anderson
5/23/2016

"Purchased a new 4Runner from Ralph hayes Toyota"

I purchased a new 4Runner from Ralph Hayes Toyota and the process from start to completion was excellent. I was totally pleased with the staff, facility and the ease of my purchase. Jason Norton is great to work with and I highly recommend him. Stanley Ukadike was also extremely helpful answering my questions concerning financing options.

May 28, 2016

Hi Toyota Man Anderson. We love your screen name! Jason consistently receives positive reviews from his customers. It is great to hear you had a pleasant experience working with him and Stanley in our Finance Department. Please let us know if you need anything here at Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC, and enjoy your new 4Runner!

MMax
5/22/2016

"Great car, fantastic service!"

The overall environment is very welcoming. The staff goes above and beyond to take care of their customers. Even my mother, who was with me at the time I purchased my vehicle, was extremely impressed with the service they provided to not only me but others. I enjoyed working with my salesman, Jamieson, as well as Stan in finance.

May 28, 2016

Hi MMax! Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review. Jamieson is new to our company, but he has quickly learned how to provide a high level of customer service to his guests. Thank you for choosing Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. Enjoy your vehicle!

tigerfanrob
5/19/2016

"Excellent experience"

I had a great time while at the dealership. The entire staff was helpful and friendly. They worked really hard to get me the deal I needed to get my new vehicle.

May 24, 2016

Hi Tigerfanrob! It's great to hear you had a positive experience here at Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. Thank you so much for your business, and enjoy your vehicle!

Jkwarre
5/18/2016

"Money saved"

By leasing a new car at Ralph Hayes Toyota I will save over 3k in 36 compared to the previous vehicle I owned. David was incredibly enthusiastic about making a sale whether it was his first or 1000th it is the reason I got my car there. I had planned from getting a vehicle at Piedmont Honda. First visit there was great! Second visit there was a different salesman. He was very unenthusiastic. I've done high end sales so that really turned me away from doing business with Piedmont. Ralph Hayes was there for me though! Thank you David and the whole Ralph Hayes Toyota family.

May 24, 2016

Hi Jkwarre! Thank you for your business. David is consistently enthusiastic with his customers, which is why he has many positive reviews on Dealer Rater. Leasing is a great way to finance your Toyota. We look forward to servicing your Toyota during your No Cost Maintenance period here at Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC. Thanks again for your business!

Robert.hitchcock93
5/16/2016

"Great car, great deal!"

Jason has exceptional customer service skills, and was always available when I had a question. On top of that, he gave me the best deal on a new 4Runner. The car was everything I had hoped for and the process was a breeze. Stan was just as great! Made the finance process painless and was always available for questions, as well. Highly recommend this dealership!

May 16, 2016

Hi Robert! Thank you for deciding to purchase your new 4Runner from Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson, SC. A "painless" sale process is exactly what we strive for with our customers. It is great to hear that both Jason and Stan were more than accommodating to you during your purchase experience. Thanks again, and enjoy the new 4Runner!

mlm
5/14/2016

"comfortable and friendly experience"

Harry Stanley was very pleasant and helpful in explaining the features of my Camry. He made certain that I was comfortable using them and I enjoyed his relaxed and friendly and professional attitude as well as benefiting from his knowledge of the car itself. He made purchasing my car a pleasure.

May 16, 2016

Hi Mlm! Thank you for the great review. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your Camry. It was a pleasure for Harry to work for you also. It is great to hear you had a comfortable experience here at Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson, SC. Thank you again for your business!

Richard L. Small
5/13/2016

"great and positive experience"

We had a very positive and relaxed experience with our sales person, Jason Norton....He was not high-pressured with us....Very very professional...We can not say enough of how he treated us with great respect and wonderful manners...I feel that we could call on him for any help that we might need...a true gentleman...

May 16, 2016

Hello Mr. Small! Thank you for the positive comments about Jason in your review. We are happy to hear that you did not feel any pressure to purchase your vehicle here at Ralph Hayes Toyota. That is the type of experience we always try to provide our customers. Thank you again for your business!

one thankful mom
5/09/2016

"sales and service"

Very nice dealership to work with. Bridget Sobers and Scott Osborn worked with us to make it work for us. Thank you all for making it work.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that a member of both our Sales and Service teams were helpful in working with you. We greatly appreciate your business here at Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson, SC.

Reviews of Stanley  Ukadike