Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Call
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla and Avalon. Plus, if you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley and the entire Upstate.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

cxq317
12/18/2014

"Great experience with my 15 highlander purchase"

I got my 2015 highlander from Ralph Hayes Toyota and the overall experience is great. I'd like to highly recommend it to any of my friends whos considering to buy a TOYOTA.

kevmayfi
12/15/2014

"Awesome Customer Service!"

It was such a pleasure doing business with Ralph Hayes Toyota! First Class service all the way. My wife and I made a call into Allen and told him what we were looking for, and he found it for us! He valued our time and we were able to do everything over the phone. We live in Inman, SC and we are about 1 hour away from the dealership. Not a problem cause they delivered the car to us! Mike and Allen delivered the car to us and Mike took time to cover any questions we had about the new vehicle! I have purchased many cars over the years and I have never had such a pleasurable experience in purchasing a vehicle! Be sure to go to Ralph Hayes Toyota and ask for Allen or Mike! They will take care of you!

Allen Lane

bbkoch
12/12/2014

"Exchange"

Gena took us through the whole process of buying a car such as details on the car, great test drive, explained the exchange process and terms. She is an outstanding sales person. Marty took us through the financials answering any questions and clarifying several points.

Michaelneal316
12/10/2014

"Good experience wth Salesmen/Management shld honor ads"

I had received an email letter multiple times about the toyota exchange event happenening at Ralph Hayes Toyota offering 105% Kelly Blue book Value on traded Toyota vehicle, no payments due till March 2015 and the 1st two payments on the dealership. I had to fight with the management to honor the advertisements they offered in their email and I still did not receive all of the deals because my total number of payments was the total amount of 75 when I felt it should be 73 if they paid the 1st two. It took a member of management (Mr. John) to get my KBB value close to 100%. I was told that even though the offer said that was what would be used to appraise my truck I wanted to trade in that when the bank was involved KBB was not an accepted appraisal value tool. I had a great salesman with John Snipe and Ms. Dana was helpful in picking out our plans to add for future maintenance. Scott in service has always been very helpful when I was there having work done. I would recommend this dealership for the customer service of their employees but I have always preferred Jim Barkley Toyota in Asheville for great deals and great customer service and no attempts to do anything to push the sale but are always honest and straightforward.

December 10, 2014

Mr. Neal, thank you for your feedback and for your kind comments about John Snipe, Dana, and Scott Brown. We certainly do appreciate your continued business.

pangchang.xiong
12/07/2014

"positive experience"

Sales person responded quickly to our inquiry and was able to deliver. Quick and friendly service. We found the vehicle that we wanted and are satisfied with the experience.

December 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your business, and for the review!

Jwill2
12/05/2014

"It was great"

My first time buying my car was a very good experience. Geni Edwards was very friendly and made sure I understood everything about the car.

December 10, 2014

Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback, and we do appreciate your business.

trcarver
12/05/2014

"Excellent Salesman & Finance Manager & Dealership"

Ben Moran is a true professional! He is hard working and meets expectations! He's very courteous, respectful and does what he says he will.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for the feedback and for the comments about Ben. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

bkpeterson4
12/03/2014

"Excellent Sales Experience"

Working with Jimmy Dochney was a pleasure. Jimmy was very knowledgeable of inventory/product and located the vehicle to best suit my search. It was obvious to me that he was an experienced sales professional who was very accommodating and even provided some additional transportation needs that I requested. I also met with Dana Bailey who had a my paper work in order and processed quickly. My overall experience at Ralph Hayes Toyota was impressive and will reach out to Jimmy in my next purchase.

December 10, 2014

Awesome! Thank you for the comments about Jimmy and Dana. We are glad that the process was a positive one for you.

marci.g.phillips
12/01/2014

"Only car dealership I will deal with"

We have now purchased several cars from Ralph Hayes. They are the best dealership I have ever encountered. They go above and beyond to be sure we are completely happy with any dealings with them.

December 01, 2014

Marci, thank you for your feedback and for your continued business!

jspeas22
11/29/2014

"review of salesman & dealership"

Jimmy was our salesman and I always hate to go into a dealership because of the constant pressure. This was an experience more similar to what I have encountered at Lexus. From my point of view, that is a compliment. Jimmy was an excellent representative for your company and someone that I would seek out if and when I am in the market for another car. Good salesman with very subtle salesmanship. Just wanted to pass it along

December 01, 2014

Thank you so much for the comment about Jimmy. We know he works hard to insure customer satisfaction among his clients.

Reviews of Marty  Crossley