Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
Mom123
9/29/2016

"Happy customer"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Ralph Hayes Toyota. I have been pleased with each vehicle and the service and sales people of Ralph Hayes they are always kind and helpful and willing to help anyway they can. I would recommend Ralph Hayes to anyone looking to buy new or used.

MD38
9/27/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase-Sequoia"

The transaction was seamless, handled almost entirely online and email. The vehicle I selected was not at this dealership but was obtained in only a few days. Very satisfied with this experience.

Robert Hayes

Wrcgreat
9/27/2016

"Great experience! "

We were provided with all pertinent info in order to make an informed decision about purchasing the RAV4. Dominic made sure all questions and concerns were addressed.

Dominic Bryant

Sherlyn E Bell
9/26/2016

"My Awesome Experience with Ralph Hayes Toyota "

My car buying experience with this dealership was # 1. They are truly a fantastic team of salesman!! I will recommend them to other car buyers.

Stoneman
9/21/2016

"A Thourough Visit"

Very friendly and patient! I was given a thorough explanation of all the bells & whistles on my new 2017 Tundra & all my questions were answered!

James
9/18/2016

"Very Professional Dealership"

Over the last twenty years my wife and I have purchased 4 new Toyotas from Ralph Hayes Toyota and we consider ourselves loyal customers. We were offered a fair trade price for our used Avalon and a reasonable price on the 2016 we purchased. All personnel were professional and cheerful before and after our purchase. The service that we received on our previous vehicles greatly influenced our decision to buy from Ralph Hayes Toyota.

tosborne
9/16/2016

"Best Car buying experience ever!"

Was very happy with the sales staff and how hard they worked to get my payments down. Everybody was truly exceptional and super nice. I will definately be a return customer :)

Chris1244
9/15/2016

"An overall good experience"

Everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful. Being able to research on the website made the process go smoother and quicker than with previous experiences with other dealerships. It also helped me feel more confident that I made the right choice. I love my new Camry! Thank you.

Hollydazed25
9/15/2016

"Fast, friendly, and truly exceptional! "

Great fast, friendly service from knowledgeable staff. Quick and easy process and would definitely buy again. Truly exceptional. Cody, Misty and Dana made car buying very easy and worked hard to get us the car we wanted. I would buy from this dealership again.

Lyles72513
9/14/2016

"It was great "

It was a great experience working with Harry. He was able to explain things in a way that I could understand.He was also very polite and courteous.

Reviews of Bridget Reynolds