Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

3525 Clemson Blvd,
Anderson, South Carolina 29621
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Stop by and visit us in our Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility! Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Rav4, Tundra and Tacoma. If you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley, the entire Upstate, Northeast Georgia and Western North Carolina.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

• Brand New Facility!
Dusty
7/01/2016

"Visit at Ralph Hayes"

Michael kane Was very helpful and was willing to go out of his way to help us find what we were looking for.He a great guy

Amacinnis
6/30/2016

"Great experience"

We had great service from Michael. He was very patient with us while we were deciding on which vehicle to purchase. Michael went out of his way to make sure we made the right decision. We were there 2 hours after closing and never once felt rushed.

Linda52
6/30/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

This is the 4th vehicle we purchased at this dealership. We have purchased from other dealerships in Anderson like Chrysler and Ford and found that after the sale the service was horrible. We had a great salesman in Harry Stanley he got us exactly what we were looking for and he was not pushy.

sratti
6/29/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Out of expected service level. Went there for buying a certified car. But a great suggestions and guiding from Mike helped me to go for a brand new car i.e. toyota camry for reduced rate of interest and within my budget. Would really suggest people to go here and get your new toyota.

GE5thGen
6/28/2016

"Highly Recommend"

This is my third vehicle purchased though Ralph Hayes Toyota. I did compare pricing and service through two other Toyota dealerships; but, Bridget Sobers and her team truly stepped up to the plate and showed me that they wanted my business. The service department at Ralph Hayes has always been great as well.

Akp15
6/27/2016

"Great experience "

We got over there at 6:30 and I test drove the car. Fell in love with it and decided to get it. We kept them 2 hours after they closed and they were still so great and helpful. Great service!!

Brett
6/20/2016

"Best car purchase experience ever!"

Over the top. Harry was fantastic. Most of the process happened over the phone because I was in work and live over 45 minutes away. Harry brought me one of new cars (we bought 2!) and took my car to be evaluated for trade to save me time. We had everything ready to go before I ever got to the dealership. We will buy here again. Thanks for making this hassle free!

ml
6/20/2016

"Friendly, Helpful, Honest"

I purchased a 2016 Toyota 4Runner from Bridget. She made the whole experience a pleasure. She was not pushy or overbearing, as some sales professionals are. Her professionalism, knowledge and no-pressure approach is the reason that I returned to Ralph Hayes to buy the vehicle. Plus, she helped me get a great deal. Thanks again Bridget!

rc
6/15/2016

"Easy and Very Happy!"

Harry Stanley helped me with my purchase of a new Camry. I would highly recommend Harry to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. He was very informative and helpful!

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 18, 2016

Thank you for the great review! Camry is an excellent vehicle, and we have no doubt you will enjoy the new car. Car buying should be an easy and happy experience. Thank you for letting everyone know that Harry was able to accomplish this on your visit. We appreciate your business here at Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC!

PohLisa
6/13/2016

"Easy Peasy!!!!!"

I got an awesome deal on a C.P.O. 2016 Toyota 4Runner!!! We were fortunate to have been helped by Bridget! There was no pressure from her at any time. She goes above and beyond to make your car buying experience a day to remember! She loves her job and it shows!!! If you go to buy a car, ask for her and tell her I sent you. You won't be sorry!!!

Reviews of Bridget Sobers