Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion
Call
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla and Avalon. Plus, if you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley and the entire Upstate.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

" great guys"

buying a toyota from ralphhayes toyota scion was easy and a great experience! I Have purchased many cars from this dealership but this was the best....

"Great experience with the new 2014 4Runner purchase from Hal"

After contacted all Toyota dealers within 200 miles radius and talked to many sales people (good and bad experience), I pretty much knew the best prices I could get. At that time I was almost ready to make a final decision and was just struggling on which options to pick. While browsing the map to see if I missed any dealers, I happened to see Ralph Hayes Toyota which is just outside of my 200 miles radius range. Decided to give them a call without too much hope of finding a good deal. Hal Parker answered the phone and he changed everything! He is so polite and professional. He gave me the best price without too much negotiation. He was very efficient and answered/resolved all my questions/issues about the car and the financing promptly. He made us feel comfortable with the whole purchase experience (without worrying about any possible hidden cost or holes). I made the first call to him in the morning. Drove 4 hours to his place and made the purchase in the evening on the same day! I just can't believe that myself, especially after negotiating with some other dealers for almost a week without being able to make a comfortable deal. The finance went through smoothly. Marty is a fun guy to talk to! I will definitely recommend Ralph Hayes Toyota to my friends for the future purchases. As the oldest Toyota dealer in SC, they proved themselves why they have been in business for so long time!

Hal Parker

"Horrible service time"

Back in February I made an appointment to have my car serviced for the first time since buying it brand new, they asked if I would be waiting while it was being serviced and I said yes. After waiting an hour and a half I finally asked if my car was done and they said it was but I was never called to be checked out. They acted like it wasn't a big deal that I waited that long. I was a little upset but thought maybe it was just a mistake. I had my second appointment today and waited over two hours! Once again I had to go ask if my car was ready because my two kids were getting a little restless and they already had my paperwork done just haven't called me. Acted like nothing was wrong and it wasn't a big deal. There should be no reason to wait over two hours for a BASIC oil change when I had an appointment. I will NEVER go back to Toyota once my complimentary services are done.

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Nicole, first let me apologize if we did not meet your expectations then we surely didn't meet ours. As I discussed with your husband we would like to still have the opportunity to take care of you in the future. Once again we are sorry that you had such a unpleasant experience in our service department. Thanks again for your business. Steve Rhodes

"salesmanship"

Interent sales manager was very helpful..when I visited the dealership I had price in mind and the dealer could not make it happen. Over-all I had a pleasant experience in visiting the dealership

Jimmy Dochney

"New 2014 Camry purchase with 2010 Prius trade-in."

We worked with Jimmy Dochney on this purchase and he did an outstanding job working with us and fulfilling our desires and expectations. The entire dealership made us very comfortable and appreciated our business. This is our forth purchase with Ralph Hayes and we anticipate more in our future.

"Great service."

By far the best dealership to work with. Did everything they could to get me in a new Toyota Camry. Definitely will recommend these guys and shop there again!! Very professional

"Excellent dealership"

Did my homework before contacting the dealer. Jimmy D got in touch with me very quickly and was courteous and professional. He helped me find exactly the car I was looking for and offered assistance that was very low pressure. Financing was outstanding and Marty was also friendly, helpful, and professional. Would highly recommend giving these guys a chance to help you out. Love my new Prius!

"Our visit to Ralph Hayes Toyota "

Although we visited Ralph Hayes Toyota to look for an inexpensive used car, we were treated as royally as if we had gone to buy the most luxurious and expensive vehicle. We were not rushed. Geni Edwards made sure we found just what we were looking for. We were told to take it home and use it for 24 hours. This was great. At the end of our 24 hours we were sure it was what we wanted. The dealership came up with the price we were comfortable with and deal made. If we buy again one day we will definitely return to Ralph Hayes

"Great Experience"

This was my first solo car purchase, and I anticipated that it would be much more of a hassle than it turned out to be. Jimmy Dochney was very knowledgeable about the models I test drove and answered all of my questions about the pre-owned vehicles to my satisfaction. He was respectful and not pushy during the car buying process. I found all of the staff to be friendly and easy-going. I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a fair and low-hassle vehicle purchase.

"Fast, Friendly, Courteous, and Fair Price"

Arrived at dealership around 10:00AM on Saturday, May 31, 2014. The internet salesperson, (Matt) I had previously talked to was with another customer so my wife and I were quickly escorted to another member of their team to start our process of purchasing the vehicle I had seen on the internet. Jimmy showed us the vehicle, answered our questions, and took us for a test drive. We negotiated a fair price and agreed to the deal and he started the paperwork process needed for the purchase. Shortly afterward, Matt came in and assisted with the remainder of our purchase. After the paperwork was completed, Matt took us to the vehicle and we left to do some shopping enroute home. We left the dealership at approximately 12:20PM. A great experience which took only 2 hours and 20 minutes!!!

Jimmy Dochney