Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Call
Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion Info
About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. For decades, we have made a name for ourselves by providing low-pressure, customer-friendly service. We set ourselves apart from the competition with a family friendly atmosphere and prices that won't break the bank, and we always strive to put our customers' needs first. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealership in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family owned dealerships left in the area! With the Hayes Family Promise, we offer our customers competitive prices, great value and superior customer satisfaction. Our team members in Sales, Service, Parts and Finance are always available to assist you with your automotive wants and needs. At Ralph Hayes Toyota, we offer a vast selection of new Toyotas and used vehicles, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla and Avalon. Plus, if you need to finance your new or used vehicle, our knowledgeable finance professionals have you covered! In addition to selling new and used vehicles, we also employ a great team of factory-trained technicians that will help you keep your vehicle running properly for years to come. You can easily find us at 3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621. Feel free to stop by for a test-drive today! We look forward to serving our loyal customers from Anderson, SC, as well as those from Greenville, Easley and the entire Upstate.

About Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

"alkire"

great, super, excellent, wonderful, nice folks, good vehicles, good trade-in, well equipped truck, fourth Toyota we've purchased (three from Hayes) and so forth

harry stanley

"Service on 2005 Tocoma"

Had to get 85K check before starting holiday driving of about 1,200 miles. Ms. Terra Gehrke was my service manager and was very helpful and efficient. Except that the wifi in the waiting room didn't work, it was a very good experience. I will call Terra when I next have to get my truck serviced.

Terra Gehrke

"Great Purchasing Experience"

I came to Ralph Hayes based on an email for trading in my 2005 Tocoma. Geni Edwards talked with me, listened to what I was interested in, showed me one truck that was OK, but not what I wanted. Then she showed me the truck I bought. She worked with me to get the price down to what I thought was reasonable, worked with Marty Crossley and me to get the paperwork done, and was professional and efficient all the way through. Geni was never "pushy". Great experience!

"EXCELLENT Experience"

This was by far one of the easiest, no pressure experiences I EVER had with a dealership. Ralph Hayes had the one lowest prices I could find. I am definitely looking forward to working with them again and have already reccommended them to a few of my friends.

"Honest pricing"

We found the dealership through TrueCar. Even though we did not buy the Highlander from "stock" (ended up as a special order from the factory), they did not change the pricing.

Steve Rhodes

"New Tacome"

Excellent selection on the lot. Quick and easy, didn't waste a lot of my time getting everything done. I am very happy with the Truck.

"Pleasant experience with car purchase"

I arrived without an appointment but was treated nicely and courteously. Scott took his time to show me the cars in which I was interested and when he had to meet with a person who had an appointment with him, made sure that I was taken care of by one of his associates.

"2015 Toyota Corolla- Allen Trent"

Excellent, I couldn't be happier as Matthew Wiles and his internet sales was what sold me on the car. I have nothing, but good to say about him and the rest of the staff. If you want a Toyota it is well worth the drive to their dealership to purchase from them. Everybody there deserves a raise. Thanks

"A pleasant experience"

One of the things that I really hate is going to a dealership and purchasing a car. This was pleasurable experience and no high pressure sales. most of all no back and forth haggling over a price.

"First Avalon"

I been a Toyota man since 1991 that's when I brought my Camry and 11 years later we purchase a Sequoia and now I brought a new Avalon on October 30, 2014 we appreciate the quality work that Ben Moran and Marty Crossley put in for us. Highly recommend Ralph Hayes Toyota for your next new car.

Reviews of Marty  Crossley