Randy Kuehl Honda

Matt Smith

Nate Kuehl, Sales Manager, Randy Kuehl Honda

Nate Kuehl

August 14, 2017

"Purchase of Honda Civic"

- sac62

I am enjoying my 2017 Honda Civic, which I bought last week at Randy Kuehl. The salesman who helped me was Tim Carson and he was very helpful, patient and easy to talk with, without being pushy or in-my-face (which did happen at two other dealerships - not Honda - I visited). He has been happy to answer questions. As a woman, with a female friend along, we appreciated the fact that no one was condescending or dismissive. Unfortunately, that treatment is still out there from male salesmen. But not with Tim.

Tim Carson
Bryce Blomberg

August 10, 2017

"Fine handling of my purchase"

- dood16

Chanin Dirks offered excellent guidance in handling my purchase and guiding me through the process. He even took the time to drive back and forth to North Liberty so I could drop off a relative's vehicle I used to visit Randy Kuehl.Chanin made it a very positive experience overall. Bryce Blomberg was also very helpful and efficient in executing the paperworkl

Bryce Blomberg

August 08, 2017

"Great Experience"

- adamburkart

Chanin was very knowledgeable about all of the Honda products, especially the features that came with the vehicles. He took the time to show us how to operate the features which was very helpful. Our experience was low pressure and we felt as though Chanin recommended vehicles that made the most sense for our situation, rather than to profit himself and the dealership. We received great value on our trades and the vehicles throughout the lot were fairly priced. Mike in the finance department went above and beyond for us, ensuring that we got the best rates. Without asking he went out of his way to have our vehicle certified, which lowered the rate and included a free electronic warranty. We will definitely be recommending this dealer to our friends and family and will purchase from them in the future.

Mike Mills