Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Roberto Rivera

April 24, 2017

"Great Experience"

- JoshL7

Greatest experience I've ever had at a car dealership. I highly recommend anyone in the area to purchase from here. It's worth the drive if you haven't been here.

April 21, 2017

"Amazing "

- Colette4577

Mike castoria is amazing!!!! amazing service. Felt no pressure at all. Mike was patient and understanding with me and went through all my options. I am so happy to say I purchased my Audi A4!! It's gorgeous! Mike followed up with me and made sure I felt comfortable and wanted to make sure I was still happy with my purchase. The showroom is gorgeous. The restrooms are so clean you can eat off the floors. I highly recommend Audi not just for the beautiful car but also the amazing features and the safety performance. When you are there ask for Mike. Let him know Colette sent you!

April 20, 2017

"Great Experience.."

- Buccalgroove

Kiki & Rich at Audi Freehold were great to deal with. I've bought many cars over the years but I don think I ever felt so comfortable or enjoyed the sales experience more than at Freehold Audi.

New 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee