Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Florentino Ayende, Audi Brand Specialist, Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Florentino Ayende

"Excellent, professional "

- En122277

Great dealership, will buy all my cars from Ray Catena. Larry was an honest and helpful salesman who made us feel comfortable during the whole buying experience...highly recommended, A++

Larry Hutt

May 22, 2017

"Bought my awesome Audi A4!"

- paruulb

I had been researching the Audi a4 for quite some time now and I ended up getting the exact price and car I wanted from this dealer!

John Angello

May 22, 2017

"Exceptional customer service at Audi Freehold"

- Delia Becca

From the minute I walked into Audi Freehold everyone on the staff was extremely friendly and professional. They offered to help me immediately and provided me with refreshments as well. We weren't exactly sure what car we wanted so Eric Bronstein spent time explaining the different features of several cars which helped us make a decision. We selected a car but after a few days we decided we wanted a different interior color and Eric searched to find us exactly what we wanted. Eric and Denis Carey ensured we were happy with the car we selected and were able to get us within the price range we wanted to pay. Eric was extremely responsive to my numerous inquiries and very patient with me during the entire process. The day we went to pick the car up, the paper was completed which decrease the amount of time we needed to spend at the dealership. Sean Goldsmith did a fantastic job going over all the features of the car with me and ensured I understood how to use them. I would strongly recommend the Audi Freehold dealership to anyone in the market for a car. Thank you all for providing me with great customer service!!

Eric Bronstein