Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
clopes03
3/02/2015

"Great experience"

After purchasing and leasing from Anthony while he was at Ray Catena Infiniti. Me and my wife went in search of a used vehicle to purchase after our lease was up. We fell in love with the ML350. Anthony didn't have anything in his inventory at the time, but would let us know as soon as something came in. He emailed me back a couple of days later when they had received more inventory. What the exceptional thing about this was he was on vacation during this time, and was always in touch with me. He truly went above and beyond to assist us with our purchase. I recommend all my friends and family to him.

Cathy
3/01/2015

"Always a great experience at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz"

My dad loves the sales and service here and now I do too! Anthony made my experience as a first time Mercedes Benz owner a great one.

perispearltea
2/17/2015

"Anthony Marino gave the experience of a lifetime"

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I am a business owner and I wish all my employees could be like Anthony Marino. He was truly a professional. He was honest and really looked out for my needs. Anthony made the process super easy and headache free. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Mercedes- Benz.

YanW
1/20/2015

"Best car buying experience yet."

This is my 4th Mercedes but first one from Ray Catena and I have to say this is the best car buying experience I’ve had so far. A huge thanks to Leon for being so accommodative and making potentially time consuming car buying process fast and pleasant. Definitely coming back to him for my next car.

MariaKD
1/06/2015

"such a pleasure to buy from!"

allyson is friendly, patient, helpful, & knowledgeable. i requested a female dealer & i am so pleased i got her! i LOVE my car & in the future, ill continue to purchase from her.

msbuffy104
12/23/2014

"Vince Peluso Jr at Ray Catena is the best!!"

After visiting 3 dealerships with the information i had gathered from mb.com i started to become discouraged. While at the dealerships instead of listening to my wants i was instead trying to be sold cars that i did not nor did they have the specs i was looking for. When the first dealership i had visited was trying to sell me a car for $2500 over the final price(msrp,tax,tags) etc i was going to give up and head over to BMW. Luckily, i gave it another shot and tried a different approach edmunds.com.There i was able to view the cars specs, inventory, options and accurate pricing and then it began. I submitted a few inquiries Less than 24 hours later i received an email from Vince Peluso Jr. at Ray Catena and thats were the magic started to happen! At this point i was pretty well informed and knew what i wanted. I shared my expectations with Vincent and he explained everything to me to the detail by detail leaving nothing to the imagination. The only thing left to discuss was the price. The car was a little over my budget and before i could even mention it Vince blew me away with an offer i could not refuse!! A couple of emails later i was confident in him and ready to buy so much that i gave my deposit with no hesitation. The car was at the port and i was given a time-frame as to when it would come. During that time Vince worked with me to make sure i had all the necessary documentation and paperwork ready for when the car arrived. We continued to communicate via email at work and at home keeping me up to date until the day came when the car had arrived and it did exactly when he said it was. When i went to the dealership to pick up my baby he showed me her and she was shining and twinkling beautifully, he have all my paperwork ready and he had one of the service guys give a quick tutorial on the car. As if things couldn't get any better he also beat the financing that i came in with and saved me a few hundred dollars. Never in a million years did i think id be buying my dream car via email and the whole process took less time than one of the previous deal visits!! I wish i would of found Vince sooner it would of saved me alot of time and gas lol. No hassle, no pressure ,no stress, no lies, no games, no nonsense, no headache!! Vince Peluso Jr made my dream car buying experience one i will never forgot and for that i am forvever grateful. You have a client for life!!

Vincent Peluso Jr.

dmakna
11/06/2014

""Exceptional service""

"Exceptional" Wonderful experience! We would recommend Leon Pereldik from Ray Catena Mersedes Benz of Edison to everyone! We love how easy it is to deal with him. No stress at all...the best car salesman we have ever had! We will definitely purchase our future vehicle from Leon!

Leon Pereldik

cshnovarn
9/27/2014

"Derrick Fox....what everyone in sales should strive to be!"

I met Derrick 10 years ago when I stopped by the Mercedes show room on a whim. I was sick and tired of poor customer service by my local Toyota dealer, and had decided I needed a change. He happily showed my sister and I around, showing off the latest safety device....the emergency trunk release. My sister being quite the jokester, asked him to crawl in the trunk and show us how it worked. Derrick's eyes widened, as he took a deep calming breath, and said, "Umm okay"....with that, my sister started laughing, saying, "I can't believe you were actually going to do that for us! I like this guy!" I could and would NEVER put Derrick in the pot of, "Car Salesman", as it sounds so indignant and ungratifying when talking him. Derrick is the only person I have come to know, or ever met in this line of business, that has perfected the art of selling. From a ministry background, Derrick remains honest and faithful to each and everyone of his clients. He has never missed a birthday, Christmas, or called me about a new lease opportunity. Derrick handles all the paperwork, so there is no middle financial man in between. Who do you know would stay with one, "Salesman" for over 10 years?? Naturally I would say, "No one because they're a dime a dozen", but that is absolutely NOT the case with Derrick. His keen eye for you, the consumer, his deep rooted beliefs in truth and honesty have made him one of Ray Catena top seller's....and I can say this with all honesty because I first met him when he was just a peon with a small desk at the back of the showroom!

brianna.loverich
9/23/2014

"Quick and Easy! "

Matthew Kratzer was extremely helpful in my first Mercedes purchase. He has great customer service and gave me an awesome deal! I highly recommend going to him for your next purchase.

Bretee Liggon
8/04/2014

"David Wong - Aimed to provide to service excellence"

Long time customer of Ray Catena (3rd) ... David Wong provided service excellence and was super attentive to all my car needs and wants. Thank you!!!! :)

Reviews of Anthony Marino

Scott Clifton

Reviews of Leon Pereldik
Leon Pereldik

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.