Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
FirstMercedes
8/06/2016

"Vince Jr. is the best"

Vince was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had gone to another Mercedes dealership before visiting Ray Catena and the salesperson there had very little knowledge of the cars and preferred to spend his time texting on his phone. I would return to Ray Catena Mercedes simply because of Vince.

August 08, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review on Vince and our team! We're so happy to hear that Vince was able to provide you with the customer service and information on our models that you deserve. This is what we strive to achieve with each customer so thank you for letting us know how we did! We look forward to seeing you again next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

Dream Car
8/06/2016

"Grigory Rozenfeld The Best"

Swift thorough personalized attention to every detail. Terrific follow through in acquiring the vehicle I desired. Very warm. No pressure! I would even buy a lesser quality "used car" from him.

August 08, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It seems as though our team made you feel very welcomed with zero pressure. This is very important to us. We are so happy that the entire experience went well for you and you were able to drive off in a car you love! We look forward to seeing you again Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

buck123
8/02/2016

"Very nice"

From the moment we walked in, all the staff were very nice and friendly. We then meet Tom Colo, who was a real gentleman, and a straight shooter, would buy a car from him again.

August 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We're glad that Tom was able to help you find a new Mercedes Benz perfectly suited for you. We wish you the best of luck with it!

patrick332
7/30/2016

"positive & pleasant experience"

We have dealt with many dealerships and my husband does his research and usually knows more than the salesperson about the car. Not this time. We dealt with Mattnew Kratzer and he was a wealth of knowledge about the 2017 E300. He found the car WE wanted not the car the dealership wanted us to purchase. Here we are a few days later driving it. His manager Dan Cottrell was also a pleasure to deal with. They were both quite honest.

Scott who walked us through all the features was very helpful and knowledgeable.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review, Patrick! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience went. It seems as though Matt and our entire team made your time with us both stress-free AND successful. We wish you the best of luck with your 2017 E300 and we look forward to seeing you again at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

AM
7/25/2016

"Excellent Experience & Employee"

I am probably the last person to ever write a review, but I had to spread the word about the great experience I had over the weekend. I was fortunate enough to purchase a new MB on Saturday from Ray Catena MB of Edison, NJ. I've owned several Mercedes in the past purchased from other dealers, and I have to say, this was by far the best experience I've ever had. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a gentleman by the name of Tom Cola, who was nothing but professional, courteous and understanding of my time and budget. I call Tom a gentleman because that's exactly what he was. Tom was not your typical salesman (he didn't follow my every move..lol ) he made my wife and I very comfortable with his honesty about vehicles and pricing. I just wanted to write this because I did not purchase my vehicle because Ray Catena is one of the largest groups in NJ, I bought it because Tom was a truly genuine man who truly cared about his customers. Ray Catena Auto Group should be lucky to have Tom Cola working for them. Thanks for everything! Anthony

July 25, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. It seems as though Tom made your car buying experience a truly enjoyable one. This is what we strive to provide for our customers. Thank you for letting us know how we did! We look forward to seeing you next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Byildirim1
7/21/2016

"Great experience!"

This was by far the greatest experience I've ever had car shopping all thanks to Tom Cola. I'm so excited for my 1st Mercedes Benz purchase! He made it so easy and fun. He was very helpful and understanding with what fit me best as far as what I had in mind and we were quickly able to find the perfect Mercedes Benz for me personally. I'm extremely happy and excited of my new beautiful ride.. Thank you so much Tom for everything was a pleasure!.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. We're happy to hear that Tom and our team here made your experience such a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison. Best wishes with your new vehicle!

Pavillion
7/21/2016

"AMAZING"

We have never met a more professional and all around nice guy as we did when we visited this dealership. We are in the process of gathering information on buying a Mercedes Benz. Mr. Goldberg knows the business and the product. He could not have been more helpful and his personality is what sold us to come back to this dealership. It's rare that you find a salesperson that goes above and beyond to help educate you on what is going to be an expensive purchase. Ray Catena is very lucky to have Mr. Goldberg represent this location.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Jack and our team did. It seems as though he really made it an enjoyable experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

Vincenzo Salatino
7/17/2016

"Matt is a true gentleman and very professional."

I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've written reviews. I rarely do it. I only do it when a product or a person truly deserves a review and this is one of those times. Matt Kratzer is a great asset to the Ray Catena Dealership and I'm sure they realize that! He is a polite young man that is honest and professional. I happened to have my 80 year old father with me at the dealership.and after we completed the deal and left he said ; "I hope that dealership realizes what a gem of a guy they have.,that young man is a gentleman".... I said, I'm sure they do Pop and his manager Dennis is gentleman as well. Great experience! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for writing us this amazing review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us. We're so happy to hear that you and your father had such a great experience with Matt. He definitely puts 110% into each and every one of his customers so we are thrilled that this has come across to you! We look forward to seeing you next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison. Until then, enjoy your new vehicle!

Benzfan
7/16/2016

"Professional, exceptional, attentive"

Mr. Rozenfeld was an exceptional salesperson. He provided the ultimate service. He realized that we were limited in the amount we wanted to spend and therefore, worked with us to achieve the right price. The paperwork was effortless, all of that was done for us (very stress-free). Would I purchase from you again? Absolutely!!! Would I recommend Ray Catena? Absolutely!!! Thank you Grigory Rozenfeld for such a wonderful experience!!!

July 18, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. It seems as though Grigory made your time with us an absolute success. This is great news! Thank you again for choosing us at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz. We look forward to seeing you next time. Enjoy!

ekmi837
7/14/2016

"Thank You Tom Cola, excellent job!"

My experience with Tom was nothing but excellent! Tom was very professional, insightful and personal. He made our second lease very easy and for that I give him my highest recommendation. His completion of the needed paper work was a swift and easy process. Tom was prepared and had a lot of knowledge, which reassured me into my second lease. I personally look forward to my time with getting my new car, and using you service. Thank you Tom.

July 14, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We're so glad that Tom was able to get you the car you wanted and provided you with amazing service. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Tom Cola
Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.