Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
Nikkita0530
8/02/2014

"David Wong sales "

David Wong -- thank you so much for all of your help.. Excellent service and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Da

hannab
7/29/2014

"another excellent experience at a Ray Catena dealership"

Over the years, I have purchased/leased 5 cars from Ray Catena dealerships, 1 Lexus, 2 Porsche and 2 Mercedes (the 2 MB with with the help of Bob Gold). In my opinion they are a first class operation from top to bottom, (I'm sure it comes from the top). While all high-end dealers should treat you well, considering the amount of money involved, these guys are a significant cut above. Firstly, they will work with you to ensure you get every discount/incentive for which you are eligible. Secondly, in my experience, and I consider myself a we'll informed car shopper, the final price and terms will be as good as you will find, and lastly when you go to sign the papers there are NO surprises. No shuffled off to the F & I department who will try to sell you all the high margin add-ons. Lastly, their service dept which I use for the MB & the Porsche. is also top notch.

Hgarone
7/28/2014

"Service"

We have been buying cars from Anthony Garone for the past 11 years. Buying cars from Anthony has always been a walk in the park, however the service he provides for myself and my family has been nothing short of fantastic. We are so glad he is back at Ray Catena, because the service we are given from the Ray Catena family cannot be beat. He is a valued part of our experience. He goes above and beyond when it comes to taking care of his customers. When it comes time for service, Anthony will pick up our vehicle and leave us a loaner until our service is complete, and than he will bring it back for us. We would like to recognize him and the entire Ray Catena service department for their outstanding dedication to providing outstanding service to its' customers.

Meridith Fink
7/28/2014

"Car buying made easy"

Ray Catena made car buying very easy. They took care of everything and in a very timely fashion..... VERY SATISFIED with the dealership and quality of the car......

Gina Queli
7/22/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

Robert Pandolfo made getting my new car a pleasant experience. He was pateient, attentive to details and answered any and all questions. Everyone at Ray Catena Edison are always so pleasant and helpful with anything I might need.

dbeck1118
7/21/2014

"2nd time around and we could not be happier!"

Every aspect of the new car experience with Ray Catena Mercedez Benz was fantastic. Our salesman Robert Pandolfo, was wonderful. There was no sell, only a friend in the sales seat talking us through our decision making process.

Patrick, driver to our home

Lmurphy930
7/09/2014

"Disgusted"

I bought my c 300 in rockland county and decided to try the Edison branch for service because it was closer to my house. When I arrived I thought wow nice place they offer lots of beverages and food in their waiting room. When I spoke to the agent he said your car might not be ready today because they needed to order a part. Ok fine no problem I thought. Then I asked can I use a loaner car? Ray Catenas policy is they don't give loaners to people who bought their car from elsewhere, how stupid is that??? You were willing to service my car and I didn't buy it from you! Okay next question well what about a ride home? Response I don't think that's possible you live 40 minutes away and that's too far for my driver!!!! Did I forget to mention I was with my 4 year old daughter!!!! So here comes the kicker !!!!! We have enterprise in the building and you can rent a car from them!!!!!! I had to spend close to 100 dollars because I had no choice. I needed a car I have a child. There was no guarantee the car would be ready in a day . I let them fix my tire and said I want it back! I'm not going to pay anymore for a car rental . I used to own an Audi and went to Bell Audi. The customer service was fantastic!!!!!! Yes even though I didn't buy the Audi from there I was able to use a loaner when my car was being serviced. Disgusted and will never return to Ray catena or consider purchasing there in the future Lauren

Michael Migliore

fcannon
7/07/2014

"Anthony Garone and Dealership"

Super super guy. Friendly and knowledgeable. Only guy I would deal with. Delivered my car with a huge smile on his face. I will be back for many years! Thank him again for his great service!

dlev451
6/30/2014

"Second car I bought from Eli. "

I moved to Virginia late last year, and had many choices down here to get a new car. Eli is the reason I came back to NJ to buy my second one. He'll most likely be the reason I come back for my third.

Ryan Schillizzi
6/30/2014

"2014 C-300"

It was a great experience buying my new c-300. Everyone I met with was very helpful and nice. From the general manager to the salesmen, it was an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Mercedes.

Reviews of Anthony Marino