Read Reviews Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Nick AbbruzzeseSales and Leasing Consultant6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one.

We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition.

Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"2014 C-300"

Ryan Schillizzi
6/30/2014 1:44:30 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Robert AlfonsoRobert Alfonso
Leigh FarrellLeigh Farrell
John Farrell IVJohn Farrell IV

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

It was a great experience buying my new c-300. Everyone I met with was very helpful and nice. From the general manager to the salesmen, it was an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Mercedes.

"OOPS!!!!"

clk350nd
6/29/2014 5:22:26 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Craig HarrisCraig Harris

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

I had service done on my Mercedes that required some painting and the color did not match my car . Fred was quick to help me with my problem by taking my car back and was willing to repaint the part till it was perfect. However due to my schedule I was unable to wait for the painting to be redone again. Fred was very understanding and felt horrible for the mistake that was made. The paint was a few shades lighter than my car I understand it's difficult to match the paint perfectly. I'm moving to Florida and will be back up in September to have it repainted. Fred made good on the mistake that wasn't his fault !!! Fred is a very good asset to Mercedes Benz.. . People like Fred are the reason I keep coming back to Mercedes Benz of Edison . Thank You once again Fred!!

"Ml550 purchase"

Justnr79
6/29/2014 4:47:50 PM

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

Matt Kratzer assisted me in trading in my old Mercedes and the purchase of my new ml550. Great customer service and sales experience. Will definitely do business with him again.

"Shopping experience"

lpalmier
6/29/2014 2:47:11 PM

Chuck LucianoChuck Luciano

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

This was the most pleasurable car shopping experience I have ever had. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Most times I feel like I am being held hostage by the salesperson but at this dealership there was a feeling that they actually cared about you. There was no badgering about what I wanted my payments to be or what was my budget. I was asked about what car I was interested in, offered a test drive, and we then sat down to discuss the deal. Very painless and pleasurable. I have been at other dealerships where I have been there for 4 to 5 hours trying to make a deal on a car. I think this is designed to wear you down until you agree to anything just to get out of there. At this dealership there was nothing like this. I was in and out, with deal in hand, in a little over an hour. Would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone and I know I will definitely go back again.

"John Farrell IV"

smitty6413
6/29/2014 10:05:31 AM

John Farrell IVJohn Farrell IV

Dear John Farrell IV;

Last Thursday my husband purchased my first Mercedes at Ray Catena, which I'm very happy with. We came in with our two year old daughter, which you were very kind and understanding of and for that I thank you.
My purchase was made possible because of your knowledge of the subject car; the high level of professionalism and service you provided me; your integrity; and the high reputation of your dealership. I believe that every business is built one customer at a time. Customer loyalty and trust are both earned through friendship not good salesmanship alone. Whereas you are indeed a good salesman, this letter serves to confirm that you have earned my trust and my loyalty. I feel certain that I will be purchasing many fine cars from you in the future.

Thanks again,

Jenna, John Smith and little Isabella

"Excellent Service!"

lzeus89
6/15/2014 8:18:58 PM

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

Great service here from beginning to end. I requested an online quote, got a call, negotiated over the phone, came in to the dealership, met with Matt - he had EVERYTHING ready for us and made the paperwork a breeze. Another nice employee gave us a tutorial of the car, took us down to the service center, we were in and out relatively quick and we love our new. We will absolutely be going back to Ray Catena.

Twitter
"Another 5 Star experience with Ray Catena Edison"

BonBon12
6/14/2014 12:05:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
John LaViola Jr.John LaViola Jr.

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned CLK convertible and couldn't be happier. My experience was stress and hassle free. I was treated with respect, honesty and professionalism. I chose to work with the son of the agent I used back in 1999. His father taught him well! He was professional, knowledgeable and paid attention of every detail. I left the dealership with confidence that I am in good hands and any problem that may arise will not be a problem at all.

Twitter
"Excellent Service and Experiance!!! Thanks Matt."

AmrAhmed
6/14/2014 9:04:37 AM

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

Mattew Kratzer did an excellent job throughout the sales process of my new E350. He was very pleasant and professional. Matt took the time to explain the different in car models performance, feature options, pricing, etc. This is my first time at Ray Catena and my first experience with Mercedes-Benz as well. I switched from BMW 5 series to E350 and I believe that I made the right choice with Matt help. I will be defiantly using and recommending Matt service from Ray Catena in the future. Thanks Matt and keep up the good work!!

AMR

Twitter
"Best Car Experience Ever"

Cr1st1na4
6/11/2014 2:11:38 PM

Nick AbbruzzeseNick Abbruzzese

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

After a horrible experience with Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn, I took a ride over to Ray Catena. They did everything in their power to make my first Mercedes purchase a great one. Would highly recommend this dealership and especially salesmen Nick Abbruzzese. He was very kind and understanding. He was very easy to communicate with. He did everything in his power to erase my horrible experience with Mercedes of Brooklyn. Also, getting the opportunity to meet Ray Catena himself was great. He was very kind and very gracious that we choose his dealership to do business with. After leasing the c300 I could not be happier. Great car and highly recommended. All the sales staff was very nice and courtesy. They did not let me leave the dealership before getting the grand tour of this magnificent dealership. Cant wait to purchase my next Mercedes and only with Ray Catena.

"Repeat Customers"

quesidia
5/26/2014 7:14:57 PM

Allyson GutmanAllyson Gutman

My Review Of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison:

Our first ML-350 from this dealership was leased nearly 3 years ago. Over the term of the lease, our salesperson, Allyson Gutman, called us several times to make sure we were happy with our car and that there were no problems. She called us recently to see if we were in the market for a new one. Based on our previous experience, we made an appointment to see her. Just like last time, we were warmly greeted by the receptionists, offered refreshment and while we went to look around, they let Allyson know we had arrived. She met us over in the showroom, told us about new features and answered all our questions. Once in her office, we talked numbers and made the deal.
Allyson is a professional who knows her business. Being in sales himself, my husband appreciates expertise in others.
Our previous experience with both sales and service made it an easy decision to come back to Ray Catena.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>