Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
aneta ciesla
5/27/2016

"AMAZING SERVICE!"

Tom recently sold us a ML 350. He was very helpful servicing our car needs. He even delivered the car to us and gave us his phone number in case we ever had any questions. He always answered his phone and was helpful answering all questions. He's a great salesman and we highly recommend him!!!

Shashi
5/26/2016

"Excellent Salesman."

Vincent and David help us last minute deal on Saturday 6:00PM and stayed till all paperwork was completed. Delivered Vehicle earlier than expected. Very pleasant experience.

Kaero518
5/25/2016

"Spectacular service!"

Amazing service, very helpful and kind. Helped us get the car we needed and more. If i were to recommend anyone to help you find a new Mercedes i would say Tom Cola

Shari
5/20/2016

"Vince was great! "

Vince Peluso Jr. is a great salesman and was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, professional and made the whole experience enjoyable. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone I know interested in a Mercedes. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Joan Bostonian
5/19/2016

"Tom Cola is the Salesman You Want to Work With."

I have been driving Mercedes for the past 25 years and have dealt with several saleman, Tom Cola made this last transaction effortless for me. I would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking for an honest and sincere person to buy your next Mercedes from. His knowledge and expertise surpassed my expectations, it was a smooth transaction, I could not ask for more. Tom has gained my respect and I would refer him to my family, friends and co-workers.

asareag
5/18/2016

"Tom Cola is amazing salesperson"

When we went to Ray Catena at Edison we weren't ready to buy ,but with Tom's patience we decided that if we were ever going to buy it will be with Tom. Tom is very passionate with his job that he made sure that our satisfaction was more important that when my wife finally decided against buying the color we have already settled on the day of pick up he didn't think about the sale but made sure that we were completely satisfied. Tom said " My goal is that six month from today l don't want you to wake up and feel bad about the decision you are making today, therefore l will do whatever l can to make your experience here a memorable one". He made us feel special and answered all our questions. I was a great experience and we hope all sales persons could treat their customers the was Tom treated us.

Scgeo
5/08/2016

"Great customer service"

We had a wonderful experience at ray catena. Our sales person Tom Cola was patient with our indecisiveness. Finally by our Third return we decided on the E400 coupe, white with black and red interior. The car is awesome and we are very happy with our decision. He made us feel at home and comfortable to keep coming back. We will definitely be back again.

A.WU
5/05/2016

"NEW DREAM CAR"

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TOM COLA WAS AMAZING AND MADE THE PROCESS EXTREMELY WELL. TOM IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE MB VEHICLES GAVE ME INFORMATION AT THE TIME OF DELIVERED THE VEHICLE.

USN
5/04/2016

"Respectful, Courteous and Timely"

We bought our GL450 recently. From the Start to Finish, Matthew handled the process extremely well. Always respectful, Courteous and Timely throughout the process. Matthew as well as his manager Dennis Adams made the experience Seamless. Great Dealership and Excellent Staff including Dan the Delivery representative.

jrl229
5/03/2016

"very good experience"

Tom was very helpful and made the process painless and quick! No games and very honest, which is all you can ask for when getting a new car.

Reviews of Tom Cola
Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.