Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Gregory Giordano, Mercedes-Benz Sales, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Gregory Giordano

Mercedes-Benz Sales
Vincent Peluso Jr., Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Vincent Peluso Jr.

Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist
Christina Colucci, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Christina Colucci

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 22, 2017

"Amazing Sales Representative"

- aloomis16

Just like the luxury car I was buying, the experience through the sales process was nothing but the best. Vince is the most knowledgeable sales rep I know and guided me through the process of a custom ordered car and advised me on the options that made the most sense for me. It was a long delivery cycle, but he kept me in the loop every step of the way. When it came time to complete the purchase, he got me prepared a few days in advance so that I merely had to show up, do some vehicle training, and finalize the paperwork, I was done in about 2 and half hours. Thanks Vince, I am so happy with my new 2017 E300 and look forward to my next Benz buying experience!

March 15, 2017

"Dealership where loyalty is recognized!- Dr. K"

- Dr. K

It's been 35 years since we started our relationship with Ray Catena/Edison and we wouldn't go any where else... even now when we leave in a different state! Greg Giordano was our sales agent with our last two MB and he is the best! His professionalism and his acute vision of our needs helped us make the leasting procedure very easy! Greg together with his manager Derrick Fox helped us to have the most stress free experience ever!

March 14, 2017

""Sales, Service and Beyond...""

- azullo

If you're in the market for a Mercedes, there's only one place to go...Ray Catena Mercedes in Edison. It's been 7 years since I walked thru their front doors and leased my first Mercedes. I had the pleasure of meeting Ray along the way and I saw first hand why all his dealerships are all about professionalism, efficiency, and service. I have a great deal of respect for him. My sales representative that I met that first day was Greg Giordano...7 years and 3 vehicles later, Greg has been my guy there. He has always been extremely professional, informative, patient, and has always looked out for my best interest. That's hard to find these days, he has proven to be a touch of that old school one on one charm and attentiveness to one's needs. I need to mention one more thing...when in need, the Ray Catena Mercedes Service Department will make your life easy, ask for Adam McCuen and you will be happy you did ! Seven years of joy... A. Zullo

New 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL 550, $79590