Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
Alabama Fan KMiller
1/13/2016

"Matt Kratzer is the Best!"

Matt Kratzer's professionalism, knowledge, patience and caring manner took away the anxiety from my first solo buying experience! Matt understood my unique situation and went out of his way to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my purchase. Matt represents the dealership well and Ray Catina is fortunate to have him on the team!

Magg of Edison
1/12/2016

"Great Experience, patient salesman."

I had a great experience buying my Benz at Ray Catena of Edison, NJ. I went shopping around as my current vehicle is getting older. I can have another two years if I chose to wait. So I went with a lot of apprehension since I anticipated being pressured. But my husband had said "the good thing is you walk into one of these luxury cars dealers and no one ask you any questions." That was kind of true, but as soon as I walked into Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison, Tom, my unbeknown future salesman greeted us and offers to help us around. After a thorough tour and information session we walked out without any pressure. I express interest in buying a 2015 ML350, but my husband was actually sending me alone to deal with Tom. Talking fear and nervousness! Is he really sending me alone? Maybe he setting me up to fail and therefore wait a couple more years before buying a car? So I went. Tom was very factual about the vehicle, it's features. He presented me two of the same model with different upgrades. Even though I couldn't have the more upgraded vehicle for the price I wanted to pay, Tom worked a great discount for me and sold me the other car at the best price I anticipated paying. More over the best work he did on my behalf was with the financing. Considering I have good credit he beat the rate of 2.59% my credit union offered me. The payments were still too high for my liking. So I increase the term. Tom surprised me by lowering my rate to 2.40% with the higher term. I was so very grateful for that, because I was comfortable with my monthly payments. Overall my experience at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz was wonderful. I appreciated Tom effort and kindness to not take advantage of me as a female car buyer, he patience in working out the numbers, and his enthusiasm in making sure that I walked out a satisfied customer. I must also say that everyone from the receptionist to the manager was very courteous and professional. I recommend Ray Catena, and I recommend Salesman Tom Cola.

Rojin318
1/06/2016

"Excellent service "

It was a pleasure to work with Tom Cola. He is very knowledgable about the car. This was the first car we leased after being out of country for many years. The whole lease a new car process was very smooth and efficient. He even helped us with auto insurance. We will definitely perfer to work with Tom Cola again in the future.

mvp08976
1/05/2016

"Tom Cola -Great Job"

Tom Cola was a pleasure to work with. He is responsive, smart and obsessed with customer satisfaction. I am very much looking forward to buying or leasing our next car through Tom.

sksk
1/05/2016

"Exceptional Service from Leon Pereldik"

This is our first M-Benz. Leon provided us with such exceptional service throughout the process. Never pushy -- we really connected to him. Treasure him!

jets55
1/04/2016

"I've purchased many cars in my life"

Dealing with Tom Cola was a pleasure. I was honest with my wants, and he was honest with me and from the beginning, no games were played. We made a deal within an hour and it was one of the easiest transactions with a vehicle I've ever made. His honesty and courtesy made me feel secure in how things at Ray Catena are done. I will definitely recommend him to order people and will be back to purchase other cars.

Cocc
12/31/2015

"Meeting a new family member "

Tom Cola was not your typical sale person. I felt so conferrable with him. Getting to know us was more important than the sale. We spent an hour with him and did not even talk about the car we were interested in.(first time we meet). Me and my wife we getting hungry so we left never to talk about the gl550 we wanted. I tom called me the next day and I told him what I wanted to pay for the car he called me back in 20 min deal was made. The car was deliverd to me at my job as promised the following day, and they took my old Mercedes. Was the easiest car buying experience ever. Tom made this a really great experience, actually enjoyable.. Got a great new car and a awesome friend. Thanks so much tom Sincerely Chris Cocchi

DwightM99
12/31/2015

"Execellent New Car Sales Experience from Tom Cola!"

I always dread purchasing a new car, but this time I was pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed the experience. Everything was fast, thorough and efficient at Ray Catena of Edison. I had the pleasure of working with Tom Cola for my recent Mercedes Benz C300 purchase. I went to six dealers to find just the right car for me over the course of several weeks. I wish I had just gone to Ray Catena first. The service I received was second to none. The speed in which I received my new car was amazing. I built the car, submitted it to them and drove off with it the next day at a fabulous price although they didn't have the vehicle in stock, nor was it at another dealer. I know they gave me a great deal, because I had been researching this car for months and had all the numbers worked out. I have been purchasing luxury cars for 20-years and this was the best experience I have ever had, although I have owned several Mercedes Benz's in the past. I look forward to buying my next vehicle for Tom Cola and Ray Catena. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for Mercedes-Benz in the New Jersey area.

amishp81
12/28/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Great experience dealing with Matt. He was very friendly, honest and professional. He gave me the best price and did everything possible to get us the car we wanted. He even came in on his day off to show us the car. The customer service he provided was exceptional and I would definitely recommend buying/leasing from him.

MercedesE350
12/27/2015

"By far and away the best salesperson / dealership experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Vincent Peluso, Jr., for my recent Mercedez Benz purchase. I went to several dealers to find just the right car for me over the course of several months. The service I received from Vincent and the greater Ray Catena family was second to none. I should add that I am an especially selective (read: “time consuming, annoying, indecisive”) customer, and it took me four or five months to choose this specific car. Admittedly, that is a bit excessive. Nevertheless, Mr. Peluso was extremely patient and helpful and answered all of my questions. I know from the deal that they gave me that they could not have made too much of a profit off of this modest sale, however they treated me as though I was putting down two-hundred thousand dollars for their top of the line model. Vincent and his dealership did everything imaginable to get me into the car I wanted, and to make sure that I was happy with it. Even Mr. Catena himself thanked me for making the purchase. This is the seventh luxury car I have ever bought (first Mercedes), and it was by far and away my best buying experience. I look forward to buying many more cars off of Vincent Peluso, Jr., and the good people at Ray Catena. I highly and enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for Mercedes-Benz in the New York / New Jersey area. Even if there is another dealership closer to where you live, you’re probably better off just driving the extra distance and meeting with Vincent and his people, even if it's an hour or two away. Other dealerships and salespeople rely on the car to sell itself. Vincent Peluso, Jr., and the good people at Ray Catena sell you on the car and the entire experience, and if they don’t have the car you want, they’ll get it for you. Go there first so you don’t have to waste your time anywhere else.

Reviews of Tom Cola
Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.