Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
aliottajr
7/02/2016

"PROFESSIONALISM AND HONESTY"

This isn't my First Experience with Purchasing a Mercedes Benz. I always went to Brooklyn NY because it was easy and I live there. However when I found out that Mr. Cola wasn't there any longer I started to ask if anyone knew where he was or still in the Business. Mr Cola was my first GREAT Experience with Mercedes Benz after 4 tries!! I found out That he was working for Ray Catena and I called him ASAP I am in Real Estate sales so I can appreciate Honesty, Integrity and a TRUE Gentleman. Everything he said was right on the money from Availabilty to Pricing and so detailed as to when the car would be ready for pick up! Tom I know Mr. Catena is very happy to have you representing his company !! Look for many referrals from my Brooklyn People because it's worth the Trip All The Best Anthony A.

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always a pleasure hearing feedback from customers and hearing from returning ones is an even greater pleasure. We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed all your experiences at Mercedes and that Tom Cola was what made it so great. We're proud to have him and hearing that you followed after him from NY to NJ just shows what a great man he is. We hope we'll be seeing you again when you're ready for another new car.

John Z
7/01/2016

"1st MB Purchase"

We have purchased from the Ray Catena family of dealerships before and were always happy with the quality of service and support we received. This time was no exception. We received the highest quality of customer support we could hope for throughout the entire buying experience. Our sales person (Tom Coke) was professional and a pleasure to work. The delivery person (Chris) was knowledgeable and complete in explaining all of the functions and features of our vehicle. We would recommend this sales team and dealership to anyone looking for a great place to purchase a new car. John Z

Chris

July 01, 2016

Thank you John for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our dealership and our staff members. We're so glad to hear that both Tom and Chris were able to not only just make feel welcomed but also that they were able to get you the car you wanted without any hassle. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

kids3
6/28/2016

"Very professional staff, a excellent experience!!!!"

In coming into your Edison dealership we were a little apprehensive because we were not sure what to expect, as we already had been to a few dealerships and we were not pleased. But from the minute we walked in, it was the most professional and welcoming staff and made the first part of experience a very pleasant one. Then Leon helped us in every way he could, and made everything go just the way it should and was just a real pleasure to work with. He is an asset in every way and by far the best sales person we have worked with since our last purchase at the Ray Catena in Oakhurst,N.J.

June 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We always love hearing feedback from our customers and to know that members of our staff were able to make you feel so welcomed and secure is great! We're glad that Leon was able to make your whole experience at our dealership so pleasurable and stress free. We hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to seeing you again.

jacob13d
6/28/2016

"Perfect Experience! "

My 1st Mercedes is from Ray Catena and I have to say the experience was a memorable one . I dealt with Tom Cola and he was very friendly and didn't show any hesitation to answer all the questions. Overall a great experience!

June 28, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We truly appreciate our customers providing us with their feedback. We're glad to hear that Tom Cola was able to make this a very positive experience for you. We strive to make the entire car-buying experience exceptional for our customers. We hope you enjoy your new Mercedes and look forward to seeing you again.

Izzie
6/27/2016

"Pleasant Experience!!"

Our experience with Ray Catena/Edison was just the type of experience you wish for, Tom provided a personable, knowlegable & relaxed experience for us. We just went to the dealership to look at cars with the intention to buy a new car in the near future and left the dealership with a new car. We were very happy with the complete experience including the tutorial on the features of the car by the service area. We will definitely recommend Tom Cola and Ray Catena/Edison, to our friends. I & P

June 27, 2016

Thank you for writing us this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. It seems as though our entire team worked together seamlessly to provide you with the Ray Catena experience our customers expect and deserve. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle to the fullest and we will see you next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

Spatel1488
6/25/2016

"The Realest Experience at a Dealership"

One of the best experiences I have ever had at a dealership. My first time at a Benz dealership and the people and atmosphere were far better then my expectations. The process of finding the right car with the most hassle-free wouldn't be possible without Tom Cola. Tom thank you very much for everything and being 100% real and straight to the point. I'll def be seeing you for my future purchases.

June 27, 2016

We're very happy to hear that your first time at a Mercedes-Benz dealership was ours and that we could make your first time so pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our dealership and about the great service your received with the help of our staff member, Tom Cola. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again.

Smarvey
6/21/2016

"Loved it 😘"

My experience was very pleasant. The sales representative was very professional and patient considering I didn't know what I wanted. In the end I left a happy and satisfied customer.

June 22, 2016

Thank you for providing us with this great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience went at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison. It seems as though our entire team was able to make this process stress-free and successful. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you next time for your routine maintenance!

June 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We're glad to hear that Tom was able to help you understand everything you needed to know about your new car. We hope you enjoy your new car to the fullest and look forward to seeing you again!

AJ
6/16/2016

"Smooth hassle free experience"

It was great to do business with Ray Catena at Edison and with Vince Jr. It was hassle free, no strings attached, no hidden charges, thoroughly professional interaction. Vince was always reachable, returned calls and replied to texts and emails promptly. Overall it was the smoothest experience I've had at any car dealership. Don't believe the Internet when you read car buying is stressful. It is not.

June 21, 2016

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We're glad to hear that your time at our dealership was a pleasurable one. We are happy that Vincent was able to make you feel at ease with the buying process and answered any and all questions you had. We hope you enjoy your new car.

radha
6/16/2016

"Mercedes C300 lease"

Tom Cola's services courteous , friendly and outstanding Tom was our service rep for previous lease. We looked for him this time for new car.

June 21, 2016

It's always a pleasure to hear from a returning customer. We're glad that Tom was able to help you chose a car that you loved both times around. Thank you so much for your positive review. We hope you enjoy your car and look forward to seeing you again.

Rich Z
6/15/2016

"Tom Cola - best salesperson I have worked with in 25 years"

I explained what I was looking for and he delivered. No hassle, no haggle, very responsive, just super easy. We worked out the deal over e-mail and when I went to pick up the car all I had to do was sign and drive. In and out in less than 45 minutes. Other salespersons should follow his lead. Rich Z

June 21, 2016

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We're glad to hear that Tom was able to male the whole experience pleasure and help work out the deal you felt comfortable with. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Tom Cola
Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.