Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
marie arcomano
9/05/2016

"Great experience"

We had a great experience with Tom Cola. From beginning to end, he showed us nothing but the most professional attention and care . I can recommend him without reservation

September 06, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Tom and our team. We look forward to seeing you again next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz!

Happy3
9/03/2016

"Pleasant Experience "

Overall experience of finding a car and following through with the purchase was excellent. . All aspects were Handled professionally and expediently with a personal touch.

September 06, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review! We truly appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear you felt so at home and comfortable throughout the entire car finding process! We look forward to having you apart of our Ray Catena Mercedes Benz family for many years to come. Enjoy!

SKV
9/03/2016

"recent lease of GLC 2017"

I have been with Ray Catena for over 10 years mostly with Vincent Peluso Sr and most recently with Tom Cola, both of them are excellent and very accommodating . They helped me get the exact car I wanted to lease. Thank you.

September 06, 2016

Thank you for this amazing review! It's so great to hear that you have been with us for over 10 years. We're so happy you've found our service to be so exceptional that you have stuck with Ray Catena for over a decade! This is the kind of customer service we wish to provide you for many more years to come! We will see you again soon at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison. Enjoy your new lease!

Andy Epstein

"Attentive, Honest, Knowledgeable"

Eli is an excellent salesman and is extremely detail oriented. Additionally he is very knowledgeable across all the automobile brands that he sells. My Father and I have purchased countless cars from him which include Porsche, Mercedes and BMW. We find him to be very honest and straight forward. If only he were running for president! ;0)

September 06, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Eli and our team, We're also glad that you found him to be extremely honest, attentive and knowledgable. And yes, we definitely agree that he would make a great presidential candidate! We look forward to seeing you again next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz.

Nancy

"Lease of my GLE 350"

I highly recommend Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison, they we very accommodating with the lease of my car. Tom Cola, my salesman was very professional and made sure I got the car I wanted.

September 06, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review, Nancy. We are so happy to hear that Tom was able to get you into the car you want and deserve! We hope it continues to make all of your endeavors enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

Richard Piazza

"Future Business"

Been dealing with Dan Cottrell for over 10 years - and will continue for another 10! Tom Cola was fantastic. One of the best - and would recommend many many others to him.

September 06, 2016

Richard, Thank you for this excellent review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Dan and our team did. Thank you for your recommendation, as well. We look forward to seeing you again next time at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

LanaS
8/31/2016

"Wonderful experience - would definitely recommend to others!"

My experience at Ray Catena of Edison was truly remarkable especially because I was able to purchase my car through Tom Cola. The minute I walked through the door Tom provided me with his total undivided attention. Being a very not easy customer , Tom was truly patient and thoroughly went over the entire deal. I would only wish everyone in this world could have Tom as a salesman because he TRULY does not fit that stereotypical label of a cars salesman he genuinely cares about you being satisfied with your purchase and doesn't care for your money. He is phenomenal at what he does and exemplified his credentials from Merecedes. Thank you , Lana S

September 01, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review, Lana. We truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to let us know how we did. We're thrilled to hear that Tom and our team made the entire process go smooth and successful. We look forward to seeing you again next time for the same great service. Thanks for choosing us at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

gwahearn
8/31/2016

"An Excellent experience"

Tom Cola and Ray Catena Mercedes of Edison NJ sold me a S550 Mercedes today. Our negotiations were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I Give Tom Cola, Sales Representative an A+ in all these areas. I would recommend him and his dealership to anyone interested in buying a mercedes. Thank you Tom for the most pleasant buying experience of any dealership I have ever bought a car from. Guy W. Ahearn

September 01, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us. It seems as though Tom made your time with us a 5-star experience all around. This is great news! We strive to provide our customers with the kind of service they deserve as soon as they walk through our doors. Best of luck with your new S550!

Chandra
8/29/2016

"Vince Jr. is very attentive & friendly - Excellent Service"

I've worked with Vincent Peluso Jr. to get the GLC300 we needed. He was very attentive, informative and friendly like Vince Sr.. The car delivery was on time as promised at the price we agreed upon. Vince has a lot of patience in explaining every feature of my car in the best interest of customer. Thanks to the manager for promoting a customer-friendly culture at Ray Catena. I would highly recommend Vince Jr. to my friends who wish to buy at Ray Catena (Edison, NJ). Excellent service!

August 30, 2016

Chandra, thank you so much for your wonderful, kind words. We're glad that our team was able to assist you and explain all of the exciting features of the GLC300. We wish you the best of luck with it and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mxjet1
8/28/2016

"Christina is the reason"

After starting our new car buying experience with looking at the C450 then to the C300 Cabriloet we finally decided on the C450. Through this whole process which started in May of 2016 Christina was patient and informative with every single question and inquiry that we both made. We have 3 other MB dealers that are closer to our home but decided to go with Ray Catina because of Christina. Her passion for what she does is very evident from the moment you first meet her and has continued through the first few days of having the car. We highly recommed if you are going to look for a new vehicle you start and end you search with Christina because you will not find any one better at there job.

August 29, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience went. It seems as though Christina, Derrick and our entire team made your time with us both enjoyable AND successful. We wish you the best of luck with your C450 and we look forward to seeing you again at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison!

Reviews of Tom Cola
Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.