Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
bengalred63
8/14/2015

"Class A dealership and sales professionals"

At the tail end of my afternoon I pulled into Ray Catena MB to look at the S-Class coupe. I was introduced to Tom Cola and was given the tour of the showroom as well as models, surprised at the inventory the dealership had 3 models, The S550, S63 AMG and the impressive S65 AMG (V12) Coupes in the showroom to view. Tom is a courteous professional throughout the entire process, not pushy or troublesome. Great Job!

Pete10
8/14/2015

"Awesome experience. Thanks Tom Cola."

Dealt with Tom Cola, who made the experience seamless. Would definitely recommend both Tom and Ray Catena for your next purchase. Thanks for the wonderful car and experience.

Dalip Kapur
8/05/2015

"If thinking of Buying Mercedes COntact Tom Cola at 732549660"

Tom Cola and Ray catena dealership in Edison are a perfect match to buy Mercedes. I drove 200 miles and left 3 dealerships in my area just to follow the excellent deal and service provided by Tom. Who is going to attend you at 9.30 in the evening and deliver you the car at 10 in night. Both times Tom took care of us late in the evening just to save our trip. The discount he offered were unmatched. This was my second experience working with Tom. I bought my car in 2014 and yesterday we bought another SUV for my friend. I referred on basis of my confidence with Tom and he really proved it. Last but the least I could say is you may get a better deal (which I doubt anyone can beat them) around but the service and courtesy along with Honesty of TOM COLA cannot be found anywhere. Love you Tom.

JRR
7/30/2015

"I felt like i was apart of the royal family !!!!!!"

I came in with my family I have two young children. I was helped by Tom, he treated me and my family like royalty. I have never been to Ray Catena but I will be coming back ! Already told family and friends about it. Usually stressful shopping for a new car but it wasn't at all.

robwest619

"Great Transaction!"

Vince Pelusi Jr. was great to work with, patient with us, and ultimately led us to a very satisfactory transaction. He was quite knowledgeable about the various product offerings which helped us with our decision process. We highly recommend him.

jess88

"Keeps us coming back!"

Anthony G is a warm, friendly man who makes car buying such a pleasure. Combined with Ray Catena's excellent service, Mercedes has a great asset in Anthony. Everyone at Ray Catena Edison is great (Service side too!) but Anthony Garone is the BEST.

sheetal modi
7/27/2015

"Great experience buying my first Mercedes Benz"

Vincent is a thorough professional with great customer management skills. The buying process was quick yet a satisfying one; credit goes to Vincent's skill and knowledge. He worked out a great deal and handed us the car of our dreams....Thank you so much....looking forward to owning more Mercedes in the future :) Sheetal & Chintan Modi

LexiRose
7/24/2015

"Geat experience!!!"

I purchased my Mercedes from Tom Cola. I never usually make reviews on things but I have to say, it was a great experience from start to finish and Ray Catena of Edison is wonderful!!

kapil
7/23/2015

"Extremely happy with ray catena of Edison "

I am very pleased bringing Benz home . I highly recommend mr Thomas cavallino who gave me a good deal and along with mr Tom cola helped me quite a lot in getting the Benz.

Tom cavallino

Martha Wright
7/21/2015

"Awesome sale person and fantastic dealership!"

Christina went so far beyond what one might expect from a car dealer- she worked with me in every way possible so that I could get the car of my dreams! She drove a half hour to pick me up and take me to the dealership, picked up my husband at the train station- all to help us avoid an unnecessary trip. She is smart, courteous, helpful and the dealership is gorgeous! I highly recommend Christina and Ray Catena to anyone looking to purchase a Mercedes!!

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.