Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
Im527
7/02/2015

"Very poor Quality checks"

I decided to take a day off and get my car checked out. The soft close doors were not closing by themselves. Dropped the car in early morning at 8:30. The associate named Guy took my information and I got a car ride home. Normally the call at noon giving an update of what's going on but this time I got no calls. So at 4pm I decided to call myself. The associate returned my call and said everything was ready and they would send a car to pick me up. When I reached the dealership the invoice said the problem was identified and fixed, but when the car came around the problem was still there. I showed it to another associate and he said he had no knowledge and guy would know. He agreed that the problem wasn't fixed even after their qa checks etc. So after 8 hours all I had is a car wash. I have to schedule another appointment now and hope they can get this act together this time

Guy paone

ShaunM
7/01/2015

"Great Experience buying New c300"

Vincent is a thorough professional with great customer management skills. He worked with us during the car buying process making the experience very smooth. He is aptly supported by his management to ensure customer and dealership have a mutual beneficial deal.

Vp
6/30/2015

"Awesome!!"

Vincent was a pleasure to work with. He did a phenomenal job with explaining everything to me and making sure all my questions were answered. It was a great experience and made it that much more stress free than I had originally anticipate.

vdc226
6/24/2015

"GREAT SALESMAN!"

My salesman was the most knowledge person I ever dealt with in leasing a car. He also made me comfortable in making the perfect lease for my budget for my specific SUV.

Jrhjr
6/22/2015

"Great experiance"

Great experiance here with sales person Christina . Everyone one was great and easy going ! Love my new car! Everything went smoothly and with no drama . Thanks again!

branhder
6/18/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I recently began a quest to test every electric vehicle on the market. After visiting many dealerships and testing different brands of vehicles, I found that Christina was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the B-Class. She answered all my questions, and followed up in a way that far exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the car, but I am even happier with the way I was treated. I felt treated with the utmost respect by Christina and Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz. I was impressed from the moment I walked in, to when the car was delivered. Thank you Christina! You made a client for life.

jobru
6/18/2015

"Excellent attention to my concerns"

I wanted a smooth, fast, and fair car-buying experience and received all and more of what I wanted largely because Vince was attentive and willing to go the extra mile to make things work. I began looking for a car on the well-know internet sites. Vince contacted me and from there it went as smoothly and fairly as possible.

bolil
6/15/2015

"Excellent experience"

I am so happy with my MB C300, this was my dream car for quite some time. I had an excellent experience mainly due to the help of Grigory Rosenfeld from Ray Catena.of Edison. Also thanks to the staff at the dealership, I also got a chance to briefly meet with Mr. Ray Catena himself. For someone so important, he was very down to earth and as with everyone there, very friendly.

Lorimagz
6/09/2015

"First time ever had a excellent experience buying a car!"

I am beyond thrilled to have purchased my Mercedes E350 from Ray Catena of Edison! Christina was amazingly helpful and answered all my questions! The best was the purchase not taking hours!! Thanks to the entire team, Christina, Dan and Carolyn!!

Acaleiro
6/08/2015

"A+ to Vinnie Peluso Jr. and the Mercedes Benz of Edison team"

My first ever Mercedes experience could not have gone any smoother. From the moment I walked in, everyone at the dealership made me feel welcomed, comfortable, and very special. Vinnie Peluso Jr. made my first car buying experience memorable and positive. He was patient, kind, professional, and paid attention to my needs as a customer. In my opinion, he went above and beyond to make me feel that I made the right decision, and answered all my questions. He even made sure that after I was in my new Cla, that I was happy and that all my needs were met. Before I went to Ray Catena in Edison, I have never gone through the car dealership process, and I was skeptical and nervous about making such a big purchase. However, after this experience, I know I won't have anything to worry about. I can see now why people continue to go back to Mercedes. Great job Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison, and thanks again Vinnie Peluso Jr. for your outstanding help!

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.