Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
LSharott
4/15/2015

"Great experience"

Vince Peluso Jr. made my purchase an awesome experience. I didn't feel pushed in any way (which is one of the things I hate about car buying). He explained everything to me and gave me the chance to question everything. I would come back and buy from him again.

MB1
4/14/2015

"First Class Service from Anthony Marino"

This is my first Mercedes Benz. I have had many Infiniti's from Anthony Marino. This by far was the best experience I have had yet. I never thought I would be able to afford a Mercedes Benz, however Anthony Marino made it all possible. Like always he treated me like royalty. He even called me when I was on the way there and asked me how I would like my coffee prepared for me and when I arrived it was already made to my liking. He is true asset to the Ray Catena team and I will continue to purchase all my vehicles from him. Great job Anthony!

mariamm
4/14/2015

"Wonderful and positive experience!"

I have dealt with this dealership for over 25 years. Gregory Giordano was a pleasure to work with. This is the third time I leased my car from him. My overall experience working with Gregory was excellent. I think he is the best sales representative I have ever dealt with. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. He was professional and efficient. He went above and beyond what a sales rep would do. Again thanks for such a positive experience!

CharlieF15
4/12/2015

"Overall Excellent Experience!"

Dealing with Matt was a complete hassle free and fast experience. Absolutely professional and took the time to work with me to get the car I desired. I would absolutely go back to Matt for my next car and recommend others.

beebee
4/09/2015

"If it wasn't for Anthony Marino`"

This is my first car from Anthony Marino and it wasn't like any other experience I have ever had before. He really went above and beyond to make this happen for me. Never did I think I would walk in and take a new Mercedes right there on the spot, however Anthony made this all possible. When I have purchased vehicles in the past it was such a painful process but after this experience I cannot wait for my lease to be up to see Anthony again. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Mercedes.

NathanandSuzanne
4/08/2015

"Dealership and service as luxurious as vehicle......"

Mr. Anthony Marino was both professional and personable. We never felt like he was pushing us; but rather very comfortable with his expertise. He knew what we wanted and needed more than we did and after his assistance and guidance decided to purchase a GL550; with absolutely no regret. Damien was our delivery specialist and he provided us with a comprehensive overview of the vehicle and answered all our questions. When we sat in the vehicle with him we felt like we knew him for years and were amazed at how much knowledge he had. Damien also helped us personalize our settings and introduced us to members of the service area. Buying a luxury vehicle should be a luxurious experience and Ray Catena Mercedes of Edison and his staff offer that and more neatly wrapped in a fabulous showroom and service area. Thank you Anthony, Damien, and the entire staff.

Damien(delivery specialist)

akjain672
4/08/2015

"excellent place to buy a luxury car"

Mr. Anthony Marino was the sales person I leased a Mercedes E350. This was my 3rd car purchased/leased from Mr. Marino. He was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable person to work with. Thanks

Mdorts305
4/04/2015

"Effortlessly Enjoyable Buyers Experience"

I came in hoping to find a good deal and give back my old ML, and had the pleasure of dealing with Matt Goldberg. Very understanding and reasonable, not pushy like most other reps, and was able to throw in every incentive we could think of. He put me into the most beautifully (and fully) equipped Benz I've had so far and at a better price than anyone else I went to. I was so glad to make the switch from MB of Brooklyn to Ray Catena, where you get rewarded for having a car with them, not hassled for it. He was very knowledgeable about the car entirely and even knew where to take it on the test drive to actually get a feel for how it handles. Love the car I'm in now and can't wait to see what he can do when the lease is up. Thanks Matthew!

Matthew Goldberg

agoncalves
3/31/2015

"New truck, great experience!"

Totally thrilled with the experience we had at Ray Catena Mercedes Benz in Edison. Anthony Garone was extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, he made the entire process easy. As a first time Mercedes driver I would absolutely recommend Anthony and this dealer to all! Overall, we had a fabulous experience because Anthony went above and beyond. Thank you so much Anthony for all of your help. Love, love my new truck!

Lisam
3/29/2015

"New Car"

Anthony was great in getting me the car i had always wanted. he made it very easy, for me to walk out with my dream car.

Reviews of Anthony Marino
Anthony Marino

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.

Anthony Garone

Reviews of Gregory Giordano
Gregory Giordano

Mercedes-Benz Sales

Reviews of John LaViola Jr.
John LaViola Jr.