Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Call
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
Meridith Fink
7/28/2014

"Car buying made easy"

Ray Catena made car buying very easy. They took care of everything and in a very timely fashion..... VERY SATISFIED with the dealership and quality of the car......

Gina Queli
7/22/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

Robert Pandolfo made getting my new car a pleasant experience. He was pateient, attentive to details and answered any and all questions. Everyone at Ray Catena Edison are always so pleasant and helpful with anything I might need.

dbeck1118
7/21/2014

"2nd time around and we could not be happier!"

Every aspect of the new car experience with Ray Catena Mercedez Benz was fantastic. Our salesman Robert Pandolfo, was wonderful. There was no sell, only a friend in the sales seat talking us through our decision making process.

Patrick, driver to our home

Lmurphy930
7/09/2014

"Disgusted"

I bought my c 300 in rockland county and decided to try the Edison branch for service because it was closer to my house. When I arrived I thought wow nice place they offer lots of beverages and food in their waiting room. When I spoke to the agent he said your car might not be ready today because they needed to order a part. Ok fine no problem I thought. Then I asked can I use a loaner car? Ray Catenas policy is they don't give loaners to people who bought their car from elsewhere, how stupid is that??? You were willing to service my car and I didn't buy it from you! Okay next question well what about a ride home? Response I don't think that's possible you live 40 minutes away and that's too far for my driver!!!! Did I forget to mention I was with my 4 year old daughter!!!! So here comes the kicker !!!!! We have enterprise in the building and you can rent a car from them!!!!!! I had to spend close to 100 dollars because I had no choice. I needed a car I have a child. There was no guarantee the car would be ready in a day . I let them fix my tire and said I want it back! I'm not going to pay anymore for a car rental . I used to own an Audi and went to Bell Audi. The customer service was fantastic!!!!!! Yes even though I didn't buy the Audi from there I was able to use a loaner when my car was being serviced. Disgusted and will never return to Ray catena or consider purchasing there in the future Lauren

Michael Migliore

fcannon
7/07/2014

"Anthony Garone and Dealership"

Super super guy. Friendly and knowledgeable. Only guy I would deal with. Delivered my car with a huge smile on his face. I will be back for many years! Thank him again for his great service!

dlev451
6/30/2014

"Second car I bought from Eli. "

I moved to Virginia late last year, and had many choices down here to get a new car. Eli is the reason I came back to NJ to buy my second one. He'll most likely be the reason I come back for my third.

Ryan Schillizzi
6/30/2014

"2014 C-300"

It was a great experience buying my new c-300. Everyone I met with was very helpful and nice. From the general manager to the salesmen, it was an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Mercedes.

clk350nd

"OOPS!!!!"

I had service done on my Mercedes that required some painting and the color did not match my car . Fred was quick to help me with my problem by taking my car back and was willing to repaint the part till it was perfect. However due to my schedule I was unable to wait for the painting to be redone again. Fred was very understanding and felt horrible for the mistake that was made. The paint was a few shades lighter than my car I understand it's difficult to match the paint perfectly. I'm moving to Florida and will be back up in September to have it repainted. Fred made good on the mistake that wasn't his fault !!! Fred is a very good asset to Mercedes Benz.. . People like Fred are the reason I keep coming back to Mercedes Benz of Edison . Thank You once again Fred!!

Justnr79

"Ml550 purchase"

Matt Kratzer assisted me in trading in my old Mercedes and the purchase of my new ml550. Great customer service and sales experience. Will definitely do business with him again.

lpalmier

"Shopping experience"

This was the most pleasurable car shopping experience I have ever had. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Most times I feel like I am being held hostage by the salesperson but at this dealership there was a feeling that they actually cared about you. There was no badgering about what I wanted my payments to be or what was my budget. I was asked about what car I was interested in, offered a test drive, and we then sat down to discuss the deal. Very painless and pleasurable. I have been at other dealerships where I have been there for 4 to 5 hours trying to make a deal on a car. I think this is designed to wear you down until you agree to anything just to get out of there. At this dealership there was nothing like this. I was in and out, with deal in hand, in a little over an hour. Would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone and I know I will definitely go back again.

Reviews of Allyson Gutman