Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

910 U.S. 1,
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison Info
About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz is proud to be the Northeast’s largest, authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are conveniently located on Route 1 in Edison, NJ, just minutes away from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Interstate 287. Our goal is simple — We want to help you discover the true joy of driving a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. Whether you choose to visit our dealership or browse our website, we promise to do whatever it takes to meet that goal and make your driving experience a pleasurable one. We maintain the area’s largest inventory of new and used Mercedes-Benz cars and genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, and our award winning service center is backed by a team of knowledgeable technicians who are dedicated to keeping your Mercedes-Benz looking great and in top running condition. Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mercedesedison Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/113721137851235375317/posts Watch us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/dougcatena

About Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison

• Pinball Machine
Sachin
5/22/2015

"The best experience"

I have been in the market for a new car for almost an year , half of which was sure of a Benz . Dealt with many dealerships but the one that kept my attention was Ray catena edison .. Vincent Peluso was my sales consultant and he did an excellent job .. He was extremely patient for last few months , helped me with various options and ensured I got the best new car .. I can comfortably recommend both Ray catena Mercedes edison and Vincent for their services

Luckydo
5/13/2015

"Finance Department"

We have leased many cars from this dealership over the years. The Finance Department would have to do some additional work and prepare a letter for us. Our sales person Chuck and one of the Managers Joseph Scribellito have both had several phones call and e-mails sent to them and they have NOT returned any calls or e-mail. It is so sad that a dealership like this that we have had a good experience turn so bad. It is true that customer service is DEAD!!! Simply amazing that your finance department was NOT willing to take a little bit of extra time and help a long time customer not to even say that a customer that is disabled too. Not only will we be contacting Mr. Catena to let him know of the treatment and lack of service we received we will take our business to a car company that wants our business sorry that we took up your time you weren't doing us any favors and thanks for showing your true colors as a dealership all over a phone call with your finance department and Mercedes Benz Financial. Why was the other dealership able to do it and NOT yours because you are too lazy.

Joseph Scribellito

Luckydo responded to this review

May 20, 2015

This answer is INCORRECT and we spoke to Mercedes Benz Financial and our Trustee for our Bankruptcy and all that needed to be done was that we received a sales agreement and submitted it Albert Russo our Trustee and it would have been approved. Why did your finance department NOT know this before you even applied for Mercedes-Benz Financial the other dealership did! Do NOT tell us that another dealership did NOT get us financed as they did. My husband spoke to Mercedes Benz Financial today after the horrible way I was treated at your showroom and they did tell my husband that you would NEVER get information about an approval from another dealership that is confidential information and would NOT be given out to anyone. Joe who you are speaking about practically three me out of the showroom today and also told me and I have on recording no my phone that if I gave Ray Catena a BAD rating in anyway or said anything BAD about this dealership that they would get their attorneys after me! YES that is what JOE SAID to someone. I showed Chuck the form that needed to be filed out and NO ONE cared I brought it there on purpose to show that all that needed to be down is a copy of the sales agreement then we submit to our Trustee Albert Russo then he would have approved it. They understand during bankruptcy that people's leases run out and will NOT leave people without transportation. It is a LIE that you spoke to anyone from Mercedes Benz Financial that we were approved as I wrote we were told by them today they would NOT ever give out personal information to another dealer and we are going to another dealer and will NEVER return to Ray Catena. Again learn the processes for people in our situation and maybe it would have been Ray Catena that got the sale NOT the other dealership in the area. Think about this one why would anyone give out someones personal information it would be against the law to do so!! Joe rude behavior today 5-20-15 and what he said to me was uncalled for I am a disabled woman I may NOT look like one but I am and your rudeness and I do have you on recording and we have NOW hired our own attorney that will review this case to see if is a valid case to sue for damages! You are 100% WRONG!!!! Wake up Joe would you like anyone to speak to your wife the way you spoke to me today!

Spotty
5/13/2015

"Professional and knowledgeable"

Our salesman, Anthony Marino, was a pleasure to deal with. He answered every question we posed. It was a fluid transaction from start to finish. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and accommodating.

matthew123
5/04/2015

"Wonderful experience- "

Anthony Marino made the entire sales process seamless and followed up on every detail from start to finish. I would recommend your dealership, and Anthony, to anyone considering purchasing or leasing a Mercedes. Well done!

justin_deak
4/30/2015

"Service"

My experience at Ray Catena Service center in Edison was great. The service reps are very kind and the service is phenominal. I purchased a service plan with Ray Catena and and i just love it there. Mike Laudani, my service rep, really gets to know his customers as well as take care of them. Also, the welcoming lady is super kind and always offers to make me coffee, expresso, etc whenever i walk into the Cafe. The front door receptionist is also really nice. Ray Catena is the first place I'll go to for my questions and needs for my car. Hopefully this review is the decision maker on which service center your Mercedes deserves.

Michael Laudani

MsKarlaMichelle
4/29/2015

"Amazing Experience leasing my first Mercedes-Benz"

Vincent Peluso Jr. was a great help and made my new car experience magnificent. The process was very smooth and he was able to explain everything in details. The customer service was excellent.

Joe C
4/27/2015

"Best sales experience"

My wife and I purchased our previous Mercedes-Benz cars from another dealership, this time our experience at Ray Catena Mercedes, particularly with our sale representative, Vincent Peluso Jr. was a comfortable, relaxed and a pleasurable experience. There were no high pressure sales talks, Vince understood what we were looking for and the options we wanted. Vince made the sales process go smoothly, we asked many questions regarding the new features in the 2016 E350, his knowledge of the features was impressive. He was extremely patient and thorough and took the time to answer all our questions. This was, by far, the best buying experience we have ever had. On delivery day, Vince introduced us to Pat, our delivery consultant. After some informal conversation, we found out that Pat came from the general area in Brooklyn that we came from, which made the process very pleasant. Pat, also answered all of our questions. He assisted us in establishing our connection with mBrace, set up specific personal features, demonstrated how to activate and deactivate certain new features, in the car. We also met Fred, the service manager, who was also very accommodating and immediately had one of his service personnel install wheel locking nuts on the new car. Vince Peluso Jr. Pat, Fred and the other people we met at Ray Catena, made our purchase pleasant, comfortable and a generally great experience.

Fred - Service Manager and Pat - Delivery Consultant

e_mramos
4/26/2015

"Positive Experience with Ray Catena"

I had an absolutely positive experience dealing with Anthony and the team at Ray Catena on the lease of my new car. He was easy to work with and got the deal done quickly. In the past, I've had to spend hours upon hours at car dealerships, but not at Ray Catena. I also got the exact car I was hoping for at a great price. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to lease or buy a new car to go to this dealership and ask for Anthony Garone.

pwick
4/19/2015

"My First Mercedes"

There is a level of service that one expects when dealing with luxury brands such as Mercedes. I can truly say that the experience I had at Ray Catena went above and beyond to exceed those expectations. Scott Clifton delivers a great experience from the moment you step into the door until the moment you're driving away in your new car. He really listens to what you are looking for and makes that happen in a way that benefits everyone. I never felt like he was pushing services on me or cheating me out on a deal. Scott really made the whole process very smooth and had my car ready for me when I wanted it and made the paperwork process seem non-existent. There is also something to be said about the Delivery consultant, Dan who showed me all the features of my car. He was extremely patient and thorough and took the time to answer all my questions. Having now experienced the level of service that Scott Clifton has provided, I can truly say that I recommend others interested in purchasing Mercedes to go see him at Ray Catena. You will truly benefit from everything a luxury brand has to offer.

Dan

LSharott
4/15/2015

"Great experience"

Vince Peluso Jr. made my purchase an awesome experience. I didn't feel pushed in any way (which is one of the things I hate about car buying). He explained everything to me and gave me the chance to question everything. I would come back and buy from him again.

Reviews of Anthony Marino
Anthony Marino

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Vincent Peluso Jr.
Vincent Peluso Jr.

Anthony Garone

Reviews of Gregory Giordano
Gregory Giordano

Mercedes-Benz Sales

Reviews of John LaViola Jr.
John LaViola Jr.