Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South,
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

TateP
2/04/2016

"2014 F150 Limited 4,000 miles "

Recently traded trucks at Ray Skillman. I found the truck online, and was contacted by a salesperson within an hour, nothing pushy just doing they're job and did not call or text 10 more times to see when I was coming to see "my new truck" like some other dealers. My salesman, Jeremy was helpful and reasonable even though it was close to closing time. Never have enjoyed the car buying process but this was not bad, after some negotiations we settled on a fair deal and got me on my way. I would deal with these guys again.

Jeremy Moorman

February 04, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate the opportunity and glad we were able to put you in a newer truck. Our job is to communicate with you in a fast and timely manner and give you the information you need! Jeremy is one of our Internet Manager's and we are happy he was able to make your buying experience enjoyable.

tim789
2/03/2016

"2015 roush 1 mustang"

had a trade in car everyone was nice to work with have a great new car that i will keep the rest of my life they also got me lunch nice place to get a car

joey max

February 04, 2016

Congratulations on your New Roush! We are glad we were able to find you a new car that you love! Our Roush team is Awesome to work with and we are glad you had a great experience with our team at Ray Skillman Performance Ford!

Ken M
2/03/2016

"Great experience!"

I'm sure that I gave off a negative vibe as I absolutely hate the car buying process but my sales person Elijah Woodard was very understanding and kept things light and efficient. This is my 4th car from Ray Skillman and we are completely satisfied with their service and tactful interaction.

Elijah Woodard,Chris, and Kevin in finance

February 04, 2016

We appreciate your business once again! Our job is to make the car buying experience enjoyable, fast and efficient! We are thrilled you keep choosing Ray Skillman and hope to help with any future purchases!

vlhughes4
2/01/2016

"Cornell is awesome"

My salesman, Cornell, was fantastic along with the associate who assisted me with my financing options, Noland. I felt that they were both up front and honest about what would work with my budgeting options and what I was looking at in a vehicle. It was my first major purchase as a young adult and they helped me feel very secure in my decision and they both worked to keep me calm!

Cornell Wilson

February 04, 2016

We are glad we were able to help with your first vehicle purchase! Very exciting! We understand it is a huge decision and glad we were able to work around your budget! Our job is to make this a fast and friendly experience. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Ray Skillman family!

Bobby Johnson55
1/29/2016

"Amazing!!!!"

This was a wonderful experience. Bill Walls is a great salesman to work with and everyone at Ray Skillman make you feel welcome...just like family! I will definitely go back when I need a new vehicle.

Bill Walls

February 04, 2016

We welcome you to the Ray Skillman Family and hope to earn your business in the future! We are glad your experience was wonderful and appreciate your positive feedback!

carbuyer
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

This was a great experience. Our salesman was Sean McCarty and he went above and beyond to make sure it was a good experience and that we purchased the right car based on our needs and wants.

Sean McCarty

February 04, 2016

We are so glad you had a great experience at Ray Skillman Ford and with Sean! He is a great salesman and we appreciate your business!

RDEUSSER4
1/19/2016

"Awesome"

Awesome job as usual by team my son will be buying his truck there soon we have gotten 3 cars there a d love the experiencd

Darryl lyons

January 19, 2016

Thank you for the great review and your business once again! We look forward to helping your son out in the near future!

Billkatz2016
1/17/2016

"no response"

I wanted to have remote start put in our new vehicle, but I wanted a quote first. I had one other question, too. When I told them I wanted a quote before I made a service appointment, I got no response. When I wrote again to ask, I got no response. Obviously, they don't care.

None. didnt get that far. Chad, I think is who I tried to communicate with.

January 18, 2016

I am so sorry that you had this experience. We absolutely care about you and helping you get the products that you need. Is there an email or phone number I can reach you at to help you?

rae46143
1/17/2016

"Internet purchase successful!"

I normally dislike buying new vehicles and hassling with the sales force. My recent experience through the internet was awesome. I knew the vehicle I was already interested in purchasing and was pleased to handle all negotiation through internet. The dealership pulled another vehicle form other dealership to meet my request.

Jeremy (salesman)

January 19, 2016

Thank you for your business! We are glad you had a great experience with our Internet Team! Our goal is to make this an enjoyable, quick and easy buying experience and we are pleased we were able to deliver a vehicle to you that you love! We hope to do business with you again in the future!

TESSLARSON2
1/15/2016

"0"

I enjoyed buying my vehicle and will return for routine maintenance. The staff was friendly and made making my purchase easy. I really enjoy my new car!

Aaron

January 19, 2016

We are glad you had a great buying experience at our dealership! We look forward to seeing you again during your service visits! Our Service Team is awesome and will help with any vehicle maintenance you may need!

Reviews of Nolan Davis