Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

"Good experience"

They were friendly and professional. I found Ron, Josh and Brian very accommodating and easy to with with. They took time to explain the financing and all about the car. We were never rushed or pressured.

Ron Goode, Josh Phillips?

"review of car purchase"

Salesperson very professional. Explained all questions until they were understood. We were not ever rushed or treated like we were keeping her from making another sale., We were never pressured. She was easy to get along with. She was very knowledgeable. Made us aware of the discounts that were available to us. An altogether great experience. Worked to get us a better loan rate.

Darla Pieper

"Quick and Easy Experience"

i was welcomed by Salesman Cornell Wilson, advised i was just looking, he asked me a few questions, talked with finance, advised finance of what type of payment i was looking for, got a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with payments less than i was expecting. Awesome job guys!!!

Cornell Wilson

"happy with car"

love the color of the escape plus all the equipment that was standard on it. was just what we were looking for and your sales people were outstanding

cornell wilson , mark miller

"ridiculous"

I filled a form out online to be contacted by the body shop for warranty repair. I was contacted the next day and I begin to explain that I bought my car new a few months ago and the hood has rust forming under the paint and that it would be a warranty repair. She replies did you say rust? I responded yes I did. Then she says I'm sorry we don't do rust. I'm like it's a warranty repair. It's a Mustang. You guys are suppose to be the place to go for mustangs. This is the worst experience I have ever had with ray skillman. Time to find a new dealer.

don't remember her name.

"Great Experience!"

I had a wonderful experience buying a new car and would recommend Ray Skillman Ford to anyone! The employees were very courteous and helped me in every possible way.

John Brown, Ashely Haltom

"Great Service, Worked a Miracle!!"

I received great customer service at Ray Skillman Ford, two days in a row! I was initially told that I was searching for things that I didn't qualify for, and then like magic the Sales Manager, Finance Manager, and my Sales Rep worked the situation out and I drove away in the car I wanted. Don't give up on what you want, becasue IF they can do it they will find a way! Please go check them out, they did the same for my mother and my best friend.

Cornell Wilson

"Fantastic"

We have bought more than one vehicle thru Ray Skillman and will continue buying there with my team I am used to. No better team of people to work with. Thanks and Love to Darla, Ron, K.J. and Billy B.

Darla Pieper

"Great experience..."

Very pleased with my buying experience and the customer support provided by Jeremy Moorman and Ray Skillman Ford. Will visit the dealership again for service and sales in the future.

Jeremy Moorman

"Our incomptence is now your problem"

Had to tow our Ford Escpae to Ray Skillman Ford as the vehicle would not start. The battery was relatively new so we were surprised that their solution was to replace the battery (at a cost of almost $200). 3 months later same problem arises. They say over the phone that they don't know what it is. Whatever the repair is we would have to pay for it and now have a drained battery that we will not get a refund because their original misdiagnosis. This is not the first service problem here.

Mike