Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South,
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

JCD
4/14/2015

"It was just a great buying experience."

I'd been searching for a BMW X5 for several months and when I saw that Ray Skillman had this one I contacted them and set up a test drive. The vehicle was everything I expected. Melissa Goodrich did an outstanding job of keeping me up to date about all aspects of the vehicle. I then dealt with Ron Goode who worked with me on the purchase of the vehicle. It was undoubtedly one of the best car purchase experiences I've ever had. I was also impressed and appreciated Brandon Hockett for his assistance throughout the process. It was just an overall positive experience.

Ron Goode, Melissa Goodrich, Mike Evans & Brandon Hockett

Bab500us
4/08/2015

"14 focus st"

Great purchasing expierence. Had good selection and fair prices. Sean was friendly and very helpful. I would buy there again. The car is a lot of fun to drive and still gets good mileage

Sean McCarthy

Slaven, K
4/08/2015

"Awesome!"

Jeremy is a great salesman! He found just what we were looking for after my daughters wreck. She is so happy with her new ride!

Jeremy Moorman

franklin84
4/07/2015

"Never been happier"

My Fiance and I went to Ray Skillman with intention of buying something used and 16000 limit. Once we met our sales team and they worked their magic we ended up leaving with a brand new Hyundai Elantra limited edition. With a great rate and awesome warranty. We thank you very much for everything you did. Definitely will be buying from them again in the future and only them

Jeremy Moorman, Mike Evans, Aaron Robinson

jmspencer986
3/25/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I had the opportunity to work with Ryan West. Very friendly and straight forward. You always hear rumors about pushy car sales men, but not Ryan. He laid out all my option and was a pleasure working with him. Also worked with Nolan Davis to work out a financing plan. Was very knowledgeable and honest. Laid out all my best options and even helped eliminate things that weren't necessarily useful. Both these gentlemen did an excellent job at making an easy and smooth transaction in purchasing my new Ford Focus SE Hatchback. I am very pleased with the car, as well as the excellent services provided by both Ryan and Nolan. Keep up the good work.

Ryan West

Ms. K
3/24/2015

"What I wanted out of a car buying experience"

Everyone at the dealership was helpful, friendly and accommodating. The whole experience went smoothly, from initial contact through to signing the papers. I was dreading buying a car, because of the stereotype of what a dealership experience is, but was pleasantly surprised by how pleasant the whole day was!

Sean McCarty

Mrs S.
3/14/2015

"Leased a new Elantra Sport"

Leased a new Elantra Sport. We turned in a leased 2013 Elantra and got a new 2015 elantra sport for a replacement. Loved the car, great mileage, comfortable , super turning radius. The dealership is nice, not pushy to have you make the deal right now, We have dealt with Darla Pieper both times and will work with her again when we turn in the new one in three years.

Darla Pieper and the Finance man (don't remember his name)

calvinishifi
3/05/2015

"Welcoming "

From the moment we walked in, everyone greeted us graciously. The whole chain of command worked diligently to help us throughput the entire process, even after the lot officially closed.

Cornell Wilson

ShawnMeador
3/04/2015

"Great car, great buying experence."

Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Had an appointment with Sean McCarty. He showed us all the options for the Focus very nice and easy to talk too. Financing was quick and easy as well. Thanks for everything, we love our new Focus!

Sean McCarty

F150KS
2/24/2015

"Satisfied customer"

I would like to gives a thank you to stacy zaring for recommending us to thia dealership he said we would be treated fairly and we were. Even though he was not there on the day we were the other sales personnel took cre of us professionally and curtiously nd mde us feel very comfortable they were very knowledgable and explained everything in detail. Greta call Stacy Zaring

Stacy Zaring and Cornell Wilson