Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South, Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Brittany  Skillman, Internet Marketer, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Brittany Skillman

Internet Marketer
Melissa  Goodrich, Internet Marketer, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Melissa Goodrich

Internet Marketer
Nolan Davis, Internet Sales Manager, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Nolan Davis

Internet Sales Manager
John Trischler, Performance Mustang Sales, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

John Trischler

Performance Mustang Sales

February 22, 2017

"A recent purchase "

- Terry

This was our fourth vehicle we have purchased from Skillman Ford in Greenwood . To say we are satisfied with all of the people who worked with us would be a tremendous understatement . They continue to treat us , as if it were our first time buying , from the manager and finance officer to our salesman Matt Wertzberger . Matt has sold us every vehicle we've purchased there . He has always gone out of his way to find the most reliable and practical car ( or truck ) , and then bent over backwards to get the best deal for us . We are extremely thankful and will be asking for Matt again .

February 18, 2017

"New truck purchase went well"

- fonefittyguy

Just bought a new F150 at Skillman and am very pleased. Our salesman, Hayden Cook, was very courteous and helpful. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, only that I wanted another F150. We took a lot of his time and stayed till after closing, after bringing up 3 trucks for me to look at and 2 test drives I found the one I had to have. Thank you for your help Hayden..... As far as the service department goes, I haven't tried them yet however I will. I hope to god they are better than Andy Mohr service. Andy Mohr messed my brakes up so bad and could not fix them, so I ended up at Goodyear for the remainder of the time I had that truck.... I gave them 4 stars Because I am very satisfied with my experience so far, However the jury is still out on the service dept. They will be getting my truck every 5000 miles.

February 13, 2017

"Great car-buying experience"

- Damshe

All personnel were friendly and helpful. Mr. Minner assisted me throughout the entire process, from test driving to finances. Angel Crawford provided me with a good insurance policy within the dealership. Another gentleman provided me with warranty options, one of which I accepted. I cannot recall his name but his insights were greatly appreciated. All personnel were exceedingly amiable and resourceful. I will definitely return here for any of my future vehicular needs.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $35050