Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South,
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

Roush2015
9/01/2015

"2015 Roush Stage 2 "

The entire vehicle purchase process through John, Joey, and Max was exceptional through Roush Performance at Ray Skillman Ford. The entire team went above and beyond my expectations as what they were able to provide us with on our new vehicle purchase, especially considering that we reside out of state. I have owned many different vehicle brands in the past, and this was my first Roush Mustang purchase. It was an awesome experience and I must say that the vehicle is AWESOME!!!

Joey Turnbloom, Max

Rkirch22

"Great Customer Experience"

Joey Turnbloom and John Trischler did a fantastic job with everything. They we're very helpful in answering all questions. Ray Skillman was by far the best customer experience I had out of all the dealerships I went to.

Joey Turnbloom

ERIN.PIPKIN

"Love our Hyndais"

This is our fifth Hyundai from Ray Skillman and our second brand-new Santa Fe. The service and maintenance are great for our family. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Ron Goode, Jeremy Moorman

Stang2015
8/31/2015

"Buying out of state the easy way"

This was the first car that I have purchase out of state. John and Joey took care of every detail and my Roush Mustang arrived without a scratch. I would highly recommend these guys for anyone looking to purchase a Roush Mustang as they know all the ins and outs of the process and can provide expert advise.

Joe Turnbloom, Max and Jay

Greentea
8/30/2015

"First time new car purchase "

I bought my first new car, 2016 Hyundai Elantra, at Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai last week, and my Sales Rep Marin Rados was very helpful, responsive and knowledgeable and I recommend you to ask for him if you are looking for a Hyundai. I am very satisfied with my purchase!

Marin Rados

2015RoushStage3
8/30/2015

"Awesome job with my 2015 Roush Stage 3"

John and Joey truly did a great job showing their love of Roush Mustangs. Owning a Roush Mustang has been a dream of mine for years and they helped make it come true. They are not the prototypical car salesman just trying to get a sale. They want you to have what you want since it's a want item not a need. They have their focus on their customers and getting me the car exactly how I wanted it. I love my new 2015 Roush Stage 3 that I customized with John's help and I would and have recommended them to others. They also helped in every way they could to have my car delivered to me as I do not live in IN and made buying the car out of state as easy at it could be.

Joey Turnbloom

Balios975
8/29/2015

"Fantastic and Fun. We got our dream car. "

John and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgable. My wife and I drove from Lebanon Ohio because the Roush dealership in Lebanon is lead by a 23 year old that isn't use to the wants and needs of customers buying higher end cars, They are extremely aftermarket focused and driven there at that dealership. John is wise and mature and realizes that when a customer comes in looking for a Stage 3, that is what they want. He doesn't try to talk you into a Stage 2 and add a supercharger, so he can sell aftermarket Roush products as well as cars. We wanted a Stage 3 and we got a Stage 3. It was a pleasure doing business with John and I would recommend to anyone that they make the drive and deal with a mature Roush sales staff lead by John. Rick Briggs

Joey and Max

SUV earl
8/27/2015

"Dealer with a Smile"

This is our second lease and have had two great salesman each time. Our first salesman was Steve McQueen and all the new electronics on the 2013 Fusion was explained to our satisfaction. This last lease was with Jeremy Moorman and again the help was top notch for explaining .the electronics on the 2015 Ford Escape. We were received with a smile and shown the cars we had asked about on line. No hard selling and he let us make up our mind as to what vehicle we wanted to test and then lease.

JLMETAL
8/27/2015

"Salesperson"

I would like to specifically acknowledge the above and beyond efforts given by my salesperson Nick Paris. Even though he sold out of the Ford dealership, he made sure all my needs were met. When I needed to go to the Huyndai dealership, he would always meet me there and ensure everything was taken care of to my satisfaction. He even drove my new car back to my residence when it was done in service. He has always been available when I call. You truly have a fantastic salesperson in Nick. I will recommend him to anyone I know that would be interested in a new Huyndai or Ford.

Nick Paris

SMILEYMEL
8/26/2015

"Wonderful Experience with Buying a New Car!!!"

Because my trustworthy vehicle that I had for 9 years was totaled in an accident, I was thrust into having to find a new vehicle to drive. I dreaded the process. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped at Ray Skillman Hyundai and was greeted by Jake Winkler one Friday morning. We spent most of the day talking with Jake about the Elantra options, test driving, and discussing what my expectations were in a vehicle, and what my comfort zone was in terms of total price. I have to say that the whole experience was a great one!! Jake was great, and so was his Sales Manager Bryan Fruend! Both of them were very knowledgeable, patient, and professional and we worked to come to an agreement that was mutually beneficial for all parties involved. They worked fast to gas up my vehicle, get it all cleaned up, and I was able to drive it home that night! The process was very smooth and they treated me wonderfully! I'd definitely recommend Jake, Bryan, and this dealership to anyone I know that's in the market for a new vehicle! Thanks guys!

Jake Winkler, Bryan Freund