Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South, Greenwood, Indiana 46143

Brittany  Skillman, Internet Marketer, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Brittany Skillman

Internet Marketer
Melissa  Goodrich, Internet Manager, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Melissa Goodrich

Cornell Wilson

May 26, 2017

"Going the extra mile"

- rounswhit

We dealt with a few different people in our journey to get a new vehicle. Leah showed us all the features on the car we wanted and answered our questions on what the car did or where they things were. She was very nice and incredibly helpful. Marin helped set everything up for us and answered a lot of questions for us. Josh in finance and Kevin (whom I believe was a manager?) helped get our payments to where we needed to. With a previous bankruptcy and a vehicle we were upside down on, they went above and beyond to help us be comfortable with the cost of our new car. Sam, who does their insurance, was also wonderful in getting us an insurance policy for our car (and renter's insurance!). I've heard good things about Ray Skillman and the people they employ before we decided to go with them and it was awesome to see it first hand. They aren't pushy, they're incredibly nice and polite, and they make you feel at home while you're there. They went above and beyond the next time we need a new car, it's exactly where I'll be going. I would strongly recommend these guys to anyone who's not only looking for a new Hyundai, but for a new car. They're awesome!

Leah Martin
Marin Rados

May 24, 2017

"Customer Service"

- mefox Verified Customer

Blake did a great job and made the entire experience comfortable, easy and clear. I walked in not thinking that I wanted a Hyundai but with Blake's of not only the car but the manufacturer and the industry with the facts to back it all up really made me not only excited about my purchase but surprised as well. Since I received my car I have had nothing but great things to say about it!

May 24, 2017

"Car"

- rkccherepski Verified Customer

Stephanie was wonderful very pleasant she answered all my questions and kept in contact with me .she did her best to get me the features that I wanted on my car.

Stephanie