Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South,
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

jmspencer986
3/25/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I had the opportunity to work with Ryan West. Very friendly and straight forward. You always hear rumors about pushy car sales men, but not Ryan. He laid out all my option and was a pleasure working with him. Also worked with Nolan Davis to work out a financing plan. Was very knowledgeable and honest. Laid out all my best options and even helped eliminate things that weren't necessarily useful. Both these gentlemen did an excellent job at making an easy and smooth transaction in purchasing my new Ford Focus SE Hatchback. I am very pleased with the car, as well as the excellent services provided by both Ryan and Nolan. Keep up the good work.

Ryan West

Ms. K
3/24/2015

"What I wanted out of a car buying experience"

Everyone at the dealership was helpful, friendly and accommodating. The whole experience went smoothly, from initial contact through to signing the papers. I was dreading buying a car, because of the stereotype of what a dealership experience is, but was pleasantly surprised by how pleasant the whole day was!

Sean McCarty

Mrs S.
3/14/2015

"Leased a new Elantra Sport"

Leased a new Elantra Sport. We turned in a leased 2013 Elantra and got a new 2015 elantra sport for a replacement. Loved the car, great mileage, comfortable , super turning radius. The dealership is nice, not pushy to have you make the deal right now, We have dealt with Darla Pieper both times and will work with her again when we turn in the new one in three years.

Darla Pieper and the Finance man (don't remember his name)

calvinishifi
3/05/2015

"Welcoming "

From the moment we walked in, everyone greeted us graciously. The whole chain of command worked diligently to help us throughput the entire process, even after the lot officially closed.

Cornell Wilson

ShawnMeador
3/04/2015

"Great car, great buying experence."

Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Had an appointment with Sean McCarty. He showed us all the options for the Focus very nice and easy to talk too. Financing was quick and easy as well. Thanks for everything, we love our new Focus!

Sean McCarty

F150KS
2/24/2015

"Satisfied customer"

I would like to gives a thank you to stacy zaring for recommending us to thia dealership he said we would be treated fairly and we were. Even though he was not there on the day we were the other sales personnel took cre of us professionally and curtiously nd mde us feel very comfortable they were very knowledgable and explained everything in detail. Greta call Stacy Zaring

Stacy Zaring and Cornell Wilson

AllieNorris
2/19/2015

"Great Staff!"

Jeremy Moorman and Kevin Johnson helped us out and they were AMAZING! Thank you so much for the positive experience. We will send others your way.

Jeremy Moorman, Kevin Johnson

tjk713
2/07/2015

"Great"

It was a very easy time no pressure , and made me feel comfortable. understood my concerns offered options and explained everything to me thank you

J Moorman

shockman1
2/03/2015

"Went the extra mile"

Sean was great to work with and went out of his way to get us the car we wanted. Mike in finance, also went the extra mile to get us great financing.

Sean McCarty Mike Evans

ChastineOwens
1/31/2015

"Overall good experience "

Jeremy Moorman was my salesman. Very good and down to earth. Not trying to sell you on something it's not, he is a no pressure kinda guy and I liked that. His communication skills were A+++++. Overall Ray Skillman Ford was a pleasurable experience. They worked with me on holding the car of my choice and had everything ready to go when I got there! They have earned my business back after a not pleasurable experience years ago. Nolan Davis was excellent to deal with on the finance end and had me in and out in no time.

Reviews of Nolan Davis