Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South,
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

Weisenbach5
6/21/2015

"Stacks them deep!"

First Ford we have bought in 27 years and happy we did. Skillman Ford had an incredible selection of Explorers to choose from. Had to figure out all the different packages and price points, but again plenty to choose from. Love some of the new features Ford offeres like the air conditioned seats and the Ziebart package was a great investment. Happy wife, happy life!

Cornell Wilson

Mike
6/18/2015

"Quality service!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cornel was very good at what he does, he answered all our questions and worked very hard to get us the best deal. He took his time with us and stayed with us through the whole process. Great company.

HELLOKITTY4070
6/17/2015

"Awesome car purchase experience!"

Super happy with the dealership, staff, and financing! I love my new Veloster and my extended warranty. I will be recommending friends and family to the dealership and to my salesperson Manny. The staff all seemed knowledge and caring to everyone who came through the door. Above and beyond, a awesome experience on all levels. Thank you Ray Skillman Hyundai!

RUIZ-AGUAYO

LM6860
6/17/2015

"Thanks Ron Goode!"

Ray Skillman in Greenwood, In is the best. They are very professional and work hard to get you the car you want. I wouldn't purchase a car from anyone else!

GOODE

ARIEL_BURTON03
6/15/2015

"great service"

Darla was wonderful! Very great customer service :) she was incredibly helpful when I was not sure which vehicle I wanted and she allowed me to test drive multiple ones of the same make just different model. I am very appreciative.

MEEKS

MichelleL
6/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Great experience! Jeremy and Brittany were both very prompt and professional. Our deal was easily put together and closed. We will definitely be back to evaluate further fleet purchases.

Jeremy Moorman

Cleardawg442002@yahoo.com
6/11/2015

"happy challenger"

Bought a 2012 challenger rt and it had a front license plate bracket screwed into the front bumper because it came from another state. I hated it (it was UGLY)!!!! They worked with me on price and fixed the front bumper to my liking! Great service! Happy customer! If you're looking for cars or want something new go ask for Brian Minner or Lincoln Germana. Guys are great. Gary weir will help you find the payment structure you are looking for. Again, these guys will hold your hand during your purchase! Jk Sincerely Happy customer

SPORTY 1
6/05/2015

"OUTSTANDING!!!!!!"

FROM JOSH,NOLAN AND CORNELL THE SALES TEAM WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND..EVEN WHEN I BEAT UP ON THEM...WIFE IS VERY HAPPY!!! SO LIFE FOR DADDY IS GREAT,LOL

JOSH PHILLIPS,CORNELL WILSON,AND JEFF WRIGHT

Henry's
6/03/2015

"Offer to good to pass up"

Our sales person, Cornell Wilson worked very long and hard to make this purchase work for us. I have already referred him and this dealership twice.

Cornell Wilson

Happy Elantra owner
6/01/2015

"Car purchase made easy"

We were greeted by a "Goode" and friendly salesman. He directed us to the vehicle we were interested in and answered all our questions. Next we test drove the vehicle and decided it was just the one we wanted. The 2016 Elantra value edition (check it out lots of options for little money). The write up and financial part of the deal was quick and easy. Now we are enjoying our new car every day. Thanks Dave,Karen,and Melinda

Reviews of Nolan Davis