Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

F150KS
2/24/2015

"Satisfied customer"

I would like to gives a thank you to stacy zaring for recommending us to thia dealership he said we would be treated fairly and we were. Even though he was not there on the day we were the other sales personnel took cre of us professionally and curtiously nd mde us feel very comfortable they were very knowledgable and explained everything in detail. Greta call Stacy Zaring

Stacy Zaring and Cornell Wilson

AllieNorris
2/19/2015

"Great Staff!"

Jeremy Moorman and Kevin Johnson helped us out and they were AMAZING! Thank you so much for the positive experience. We will send others your way.

Jeremy Moorman, Kevin Johnson

tjk713
2/07/2015

"Great"

It was a very easy time no pressure , and made me feel comfortable. understood my concerns offered options and explained everything to me thank you

J Moorman

shockman1
2/03/2015

"Went the extra mile"

Sean was great to work with and went out of his way to get us the car we wanted. Mike in finance, also went the extra mile to get us great financing.

Sean McCarty Mike Evans

ChastineOwens
1/31/2015

"Overall good experience "

Jeremy Moorman was my salesman. Very good and down to earth. Not trying to sell you on something it's not, he is a no pressure kinda guy and I liked that. His communication skills were A+++++. Overall Ray Skillman Ford was a pleasurable experience. They worked with me on holding the car of my choice and had everything ready to go when I got there! They have earned my business back after a not pleasurable experience years ago. Nolan Davis was excellent to deal with on the finance end and had me in and out in no time.

SMcK53
1/29/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I really liked the quick response after I initiated interest in a new Ford Edge via your internet site. Sean was very responsive and we had a set payment in mind and he helped us get a good deal on a Edge "limited" instead of the SEL. Very pleased with both Ray Skillman dealerships we work with now. Chevrolet in Wanamaker with our Suburban and now with Ford for our new Edge. This whole buying experience was very quick and painless. Very relaxed, low stress purchase. Sean did a great job. Also, we really liked not being pressured into purchasing all the "extras" many dealers push at the time of purchase. Sean provided good advice and let us make our own decision. The Customer Service experiences we have had at Ray Skillman Chevrolet in Wanamaker led us to Ray Skillman Ford in Greenwood. We had decided a couple of months ago we wanted a new Edge, so it was a no brainer where we were going to go.

Sean McCarty

dhartsock
1/26/2015

"Very Happy"

Couldn't have been easier or faster..everyone was very courteous and helpful. Thanks to the service dept for getting me in and out so quickly also. Love the car!!

stephanie duty, Jeremy moorman

Dennis
1/14/2015

"Honda family converted"

This is my second vehicle from Ray Skillman, I was pleased with my GMC truck and I thought I would give it another shot. My wife's 2004 Civic Hybrid was rear ended and totaled, it had been a good car and I was looking for another Civic. We got a 2014 Civic as a rental and it seemed OK., but it lacked something? I saw the 2014 Ford Fiesta on the lot it was the right color and the right size for my wife, but it was a standard transmission, and we had not had a Ford or a standard transmission for years, so I told Jevin Gentry that I would consider the Ford if my wife was able to drive it. She not only liked the car but was able to drive it, even though it was a standard transmission. It is an easy shift and more comfortable to drive than the Civic.. I am semi-retired now but my profession was state sales manager for a large health insurance company in Indiana. A salesman likes to be sold, and Jevin did an excellent job, and he knew the products, (we had looked at several cars), which impressed me. Jevin sold the car and Troy closed the deal. Both sales people are a credit to the Skillman Auto Group. The more we drive our Fiesta, the more we like it. Hopefully we won't need another vehicle for a long time, but if we do, based on past experience, y'al have converted a Honda family.

Jevin Gentry, and Troy

dennis
1/12/2015

"salesperson and finance"

my salesperson was the best car salesperson I have dealt with in all the cars I have purchased. the dealership and finance person was equally as good.

sean mccarty and mike was my finance

Les
12/18/2014

"Excellent"

While live several miles away from the dealership, we have driven up to Greenwood to purchase our second car from Skillman. The service, treatment, cooperation, price and especially the vehicle selection is just the best.

Cornell Wilson, Ray Haltom