Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South,
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

SHARONKINDER1311
5/21/2015

"No-hassle friendly service"

This was a very easy buying process from the time I checked out the vehicle inventory online to the time I drove my new Tucson home.

GOODE

Hamdan
5/15/2015

"Best thing I bought "

The sales man Cornell made me a good deal and he was so flexible in prices, which changed my dicision regarding a buying a new can. I would definetaly refer my friends to him to buy new cars.

Jack840
5/15/2015

" My appreciation"

Kevin and Jeramy were so helpful went out of their way to get the vehicle I wanted and informing what I could afford and still getting me a quality vehicle .they are a huge benifit to your company ,because of them I would recommend your company to anyone.

JBJ
5/11/2015

"Great Experience"

When we arrived at Ray Skillman Dealership, Cornell Wilson greeted us at the door and welcomed us to the dealership. He asked us what type of vehicle we were interested in and we said the Ford Fiesta. The car he showed and explained to us was in the showroom. He took us out for a test drive in another Fiesta located on the lot. After the test drive we decided to buy the car. Mr. Day helped us with with the finance part of purchasing the car. Cornell Wilson, Mr. Day and Mr. Everett (General Manager) were very professional and did not pressure us into buying a car and would recommend this dealership to others,

Cornell Wilson, Mr. Day, Mr. Everett

Sandy
5/03/2015

"No Pressure Sales"

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle. Jeremy very knowledgeable about the Ford products and gives you options without hard sales tactics. He was great to work with. One of the few times I've enjoyed buying a car. Large selection & good pricing.

Jeremy Moorman

JCD
4/14/2015

"It was just a great buying experience."

I'd been searching for a BMW X5 for several months and when I saw that Ray Skillman had this one I contacted them and set up a test drive. The vehicle was everything I expected. Melissa Goodrich did an outstanding job of keeping me up to date about all aspects of the vehicle. I then dealt with Ron Goode who worked with me on the purchase of the vehicle. It was undoubtedly one of the best car purchase experiences I've ever had. I was also impressed and appreciated Brandon Hockett for his assistance throughout the process. It was just an overall positive experience.

Ron Goode, Melissa Goodrich, Mike Evans & Brandon Hockett

Bab500us
4/08/2015

"14 focus st"

Great purchasing expierence. Had good selection and fair prices. Sean was friendly and very helpful. I would buy there again. The car is a lot of fun to drive and still gets good mileage

Sean McCarthy

Slaven, K
4/08/2015

"Awesome!"

Jeremy is a great salesman! He found just what we were looking for after my daughters wreck. She is so happy with her new ride!

Jeremy Moorman

franklin84
4/07/2015

"Never been happier"

My Fiance and I went to Ray Skillman with intention of buying something used and 16000 limit. Once we met our sales team and they worked their magic we ended up leaving with a brand new Hyundai Elantra limited edition. With a great rate and awesome warranty. We thank you very much for everything you did. Definitely will be buying from them again in the future and only them

Jeremy Moorman, Mike Evans, Aaron Robinson

jmspencer986
3/25/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I had the opportunity to work with Ryan West. Very friendly and straight forward. You always hear rumors about pushy car sales men, but not Ryan. He laid out all my option and was a pleasure working with him. Also worked with Nolan Davis to work out a financing plan. Was very knowledgeable and honest. Laid out all my best options and even helped eliminate things that weren't necessarily useful. Both these gentlemen did an excellent job at making an easy and smooth transaction in purchasing my new Ford Focus SE Hatchback. I am very pleased with the car, as well as the excellent services provided by both Ryan and Nolan. Keep up the good work.

Ryan West