Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Call
Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Info
About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai provides thousands of customers a year with HUGE new and used car selections, great banking options, and superior customer service. Whether you are looking to sell, trade, or buy Ray Skillman Ford & Hyundai is the dealership to choose. This one location in Greenwood houses two new makes (Ford & Hyundai) plus hundreds of used vehicles. Service, Parts, and Collision Repair are all on-site as well.

About Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai Learn More

SMcK53
1/29/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I really liked the quick response after I initiated interest in a new Ford Edge via your internet site. Sean was very responsive and we had a set payment in mind and he helped us get a good deal on a Edge "limited" instead of the SEL. Very pleased with both Ray Skillman dealerships we work with now. Chevrolet in Wanamaker with our Suburban and now with Ford for our new Edge. This whole buying experience was very quick and painless. Very relaxed, low stress purchase. Sean did a great job. Also, we really liked not being pressured into purchasing all the "extras" many dealers push at the time of purchase. Sean provided good advice and let us make our own decision. The Customer Service experiences we have had at Ray Skillman Chevrolet in Wanamaker led us to Ray Skillman Ford in Greenwood. We had decided a couple of months ago we wanted a new Edge, so it was a no brainer where we were going to go.

dhartsock
1/26/2015

"Very Happy"

Couldn't have been easier or faster..everyone was very courteous and helpful. Thanks to the service dept for getting me in and out so quickly also. Love the car!!

stephanie duty, Jeremy moorman

Dennis
1/14/2015

"Honda family converted"

This is my second vehicle from Ray Skillman, I was pleased with my GMC truck and I thought I would give it another shot. My wife's 2004 Civic Hybrid was rear ended and totaled, it had been a good car and I was looking for another Civic. We got a 2014 Civic as a rental and it seemed OK., but it lacked something? I saw the 2014 Ford Fiesta on the lot it was the right color and the right size for my wife, but it was a standard transmission, and we had not had a Ford or a standard transmission for years, so I told Jevin Gentry that I would consider the Ford if my wife was able to drive it. She not only liked the car but was able to drive it, even though it was a standard transmission. It is an easy shift and more comfortable to drive than the Civic.. I am semi-retired now but my profession was state sales manager for a large health insurance company in Indiana. A salesman likes to be sold, and Jevin did an excellent job, and he knew the products, (we had looked at several cars), which impressed me. Jevin sold the car and Troy closed the deal. Both sales people are a credit to the Skillman Auto Group. The more we drive our Fiesta, the more we like it. Hopefully we won't need another vehicle for a long time, but if we do, based on past experience, y'al have converted a Honda family.

Jevin Gentry, and Troy

dennis
1/12/2015

"salesperson and finance"

my salesperson was the best car salesperson I have dealt with in all the cars I have purchased. the dealership and finance person was equally as good.

sean mccarty and mike was my finance

Les
12/18/2014

"Excellent"

While live several miles away from the dealership, we have driven up to Greenwood to purchase our second car from Skillman. The service, treatment, cooperation, price and especially the vehicle selection is just the best.

Cornell Wilson, Ray Haltom

knic95
12/08/2014

"Great service "

I was pleased with my experience at ford. The service was great and the salesman was very nice and generous. He got us everything we asked for and more!

Jevin Gentry

jdsumm
11/26/2014

"Love My New Fiesta!"

I had a great experience with everyone I worked with to get my new car. In 1997, I bought my first new automobile at Ray Skillman Ford and they took great care of me when I had zero credit. I drove that Ranger exclusively until earlier this year and was still driving it part of the time. So when it was time to buy again, 17 years later, I came back and had another exceptional experience! Sean was a great salesman and made me feel comfortable and really helped me in making the best choice for me. He answered all of my questions. I got so much more car than I was expecting for my budget!! Kevin got me financed with a shockingly fantastic rate! I could not be more pleased. I love my new Ford Fiesta! I am bragging to everyone who will listen! Thanks so much!

Sean McCarty and I think Kevin was the first name of the finance guy

alanrgommel
11/20/2014

"New purchase"

Went to Ray Skillman Ford to test drive a new Edge and see how the wife liked it and was pleased with the vehicle and the sales staff.

jobrooks
11/20/2014

"Great Experience"

Everyone was very friendly and professional. Sean took the time to go over everything in my new 2015 Ford Explorer. He was a very good Salesman to work with.

brionna.willis.7
11/18/2014

"New car"

All I can say it the people are sooooo nice and I love my 2015 ford fiesta :) and I couldn't have done this without ford ray skill man in greenwood

Reviews of Nolan Davis