Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

1250 US Highway 31 South, Greenwood, Indiana 46143

Cornell  Wilson, Sales , Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Cornell Wilson

Brittany  Skillman, Internet Marketer, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Brittany Skillman

Internet Marketer
Melissa  Goodrich, Internet Manager, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Melissa Goodrich

Internet Manager
Darla Pieper, Sales, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Darla Pieper

July 19, 2017

"New Sonata"

- jdbaysinger Verified Customer

I was very satisfied with the trade in I received on my 2007 Sonata for my new 2017 Sonata. I was debating between the Sonata and the Camry, but the Sonata was a better value. The extended 10yr/ 150,000 mile warranty was also a factor.

July 18, 2017

"Was a different experience!"

- Lonnie69

I was very please with this process. Every person that I interacted with was very knowledgable and courtesy. It was an experience that I never expected based upon previous auto purchases. I was also impressed by the environment and cleanliness of the showroom and employees cubicles. The restrooms were very nice and exceptional clean. It has left me with a feeling that I should have shopped for my automotive needs here on previous vehicles purchases.

Tyler Brown, Sean McCarty, Randy Martin

July 18, 2017

"Excellent service. Professional attitude"

- obritob Verified Customer

Service was just perfect. Darla went above and beyond our expectations always directing us to the purchase process and helping out with all our questions. Great attitude.

Bryan Freund