Renner Motors

Renner Motors
Renner Motors Info

Inskeep Ford

Bill Estes Ford

"It's been great experience, the overall my purchase..."

It's been great experience, the overall my purchase went very smooth...Greg is Mr. cool and given the very good price for the new vehicle. The follow-ups are so nice. Mike is the finance guy and he is wonderful in helping as per my needs. Still I wonder why people travel long way even though you have a nice dealership in your local city...believe me.. try this one..

Greg Erdman and Mike wilson

"I had been spending weeks looking for a solid, used auto..."

I had been spending weeks looking for a solid, used auto up in Indy and just couldn't find many that fit my specs but found one possibility in our back yard, though the internet. I called Saturday morning and spoke to salesman, Steve Lewis, who told me the vehicle was still for sale. When we got there the car was pulled out of the display area and ready for a test drive. Steve had already taken the time to check out the auto to tell us about things that might concern us. We appreciated his forthrightness. He gave us some background about the auto and how it got to the dealership. The test drive gave us evidence that we had a solid car. However, since we were just starting our car buying day, we asked if we could leave a deposit and make a final decision on Monday. He gave us a price that was hard to say no to and for a moment we were ready to skip the trip outside of Columbus. Long story short, we came back on Monday and purchased the vehicle. Michael Wilson took us through the purchase process very nicely and even ran some reports that gave us the service history on the vehicle since it had been locally owned. Steve checked the open recall that was listed in CarFax but we found that it had already been taken care of. No service necessary. Working with Steve was a great experience and when it's time to get my next Honda, I'll be sure to ask for him again.

Steve Lewis and Michael Wilson

"Avoid this dealership at all cost. Desk lady was..."

Avoid this dealership at all cost. Desk lady was friendly, but not very helpful. The service manager was the most unfriendly and condescending service manager I've ever met. Subaru and Toyota have both taken care of me for any and all warrantable concerns, with no questions asked. Under a full extended warranty, issues were not fixed and I still walked out of the building paying an $87 diagnostic fee. If you live in Columbus, I'd highly recommend going to Indianapolis if you need Honda service and get treated like a paying customer. Renner Motors is starting to develop a severe reputation around Columbus, and now I completely understand why.

Jon Chambers

"We live approx 1 1/2 hours away from this dealership, I..."

We live approx 1 1/2 hours away from this dealership, I saw the vehicle that I was interested in on their website, emailed Greg Erdman who came in on his day off to meet with us. Test drove the vehicle, was immediately offered a price we couldn't refuse, added a couple of options that I wanted and set up our financing through Honda at 1.9%. We picked up our car a couple of days ago and absolutely love it, Greg Erdman at Renner Honda made my first NEW car purchase very EASY and we appreciated his friendly way of doing business and that he was not the typical car salesman with the pushy sales tactics. I look forward to working with Greg again in the future. The Livingstons

Greg Erdman

"Purchased new Honda Odyssey Van with condition via the..."

Purchased new Honda Odyssey Van with condition via the sales mang. that latch would be fixed on one rear seat when we picked up the vehicle to sign papers. Picked up van and seat not fixed but parts were on order? - we figured this would not be a problem, boy were we wrong! Dropped van off at service center seven different times over 8 week period. One time we waited in town for 3 hours and they hadn't even started on it yet! Last time, service dept. had the whole rear seat for five days did not bother to call, so we stopped by to pick up the seat after we called!.They told us it was fixed, like always first attempt to lower seat into the floor and the service tech broke the newly installed latch. We requested a new seat, but they want another chance to work on this one? Or order more parts - weve had three latchs, several diff. cables ordered. We requested a loaner van because they now want this one all day and the refused because it is not a safety issue. The seat is not usable at all but its not a safety issue? - PER HONDA POLICY! This is nice too we had a free? oil change because when we bought the van is was about ready for the 1st oil change. The still charged me approx. seven dollars for misc. parts? Then they want to give me 5 dollars off for the next oil change for our trouble. The last oil change took 4 hours. I think we will have some one else do it! Tuesay we are suppose to drop off the van again for them to work on the rear seat all day! Needless to say we likely will never purchase Honda or from Renner again unless something drastic changes. In fact before this is over we may have to get a lawyer involved per lemon law.

Dwain