Rich Ford

Service Manager

May 25, 2017

"Excellent Team "

- #SlowSt

I want to thank Clarence in Sales, Jeremy in Finance, And John anderson finance manager for coming together to get my deal done as this was my third car financing in 3 months was a tough situation as having a short credit history but rich ford has an excellent team and will work and do whatever it takes to get you in the vehicle you want! For me that was an 2017 FOCUS ST

Jeremy Golino
Other Employees : Clarence Singelton, John Anderson

May 01, 2017

"Sync system"

- Rod 13

The sync system on my 2016 Escape went out so as I could not use the phone. I returned the vehicle to have it fixed. After an analysis I was told it needed a new module. The part had to ordered from Ford. The part Ford sent did not fix my problem. A new module was sent and everything is fine now. I would like to praise my service advisor Miss Christine for her work in getting my Escape back into working order. If there was a rating system of more than five stars I would rate her as ten.

Christine Doane

March 06, 2017

"Worst service center ever used"

- Bad Rich Ford

Booked a service online explaining warranty items to be repaired on my new Ford F250. Took it in on 7:50am on day 1. Ford kept vehicle for 3 days without any offer of alternative transportation and only completed service (about 2 hr job) and one other warranty repair (of 4). Told service person that I need the warranty repair for trailer lights not working to be done. When I got my vehicle at 5pm (3 days later) they forgot about 1 item (although clearly written down), never ordered a repalcement door rubber (warranty) stating that 3 days are not enough, never looked at lights. Service person blaimed the mechanic and said he should have done it. I will NEVER take my Ford back to Rich Ford in ABQ again.

John