Rich Ford

Ace Cooley

December 19, 2016

"Disappointing!"

- denise201300

We took our vehicle into the service department to get our brakes bled. They quoted us $55. Three months later, and $1800 more, we had the ABS replaced. They kept making excuses that there was always something else wrong with the car. They even called us and said our battery was no good and that they couldn't even run a diagnostic test on it. We advised them the battery was brand new, we just bought it. We had to go back to the dealership, pick up the battery and take it back to Auto Zone to get it checked. They said nothing was wrong with the battery, but replaced it with a new one because the "Dealership Service Department" wouldn't recharge it after they drained it. They FINALLY called us to pick up our vehicle. My husband went to drive off, and guess what? NO BRAKES!! WHAT?? $1800 and 3 months later, and no brakes. Tony called my husband and told him, "the car is fine, I drove it and it had brakes, maybe your power steering needs to be fixed. Really!! How are the brakes and the steering related? Something fishy going on here. We had to leave our vehicle there because we have no brakes and did not want to wreck on the way home. Maybe, we should have taken it somewhere else, where they know what they are doing? Don't take your car here if you need it in a timely manner or if you don't want to end up paying 1000 times more than you expected. I don't think they know what they are doing, and the service department staff in very rude. Like it is our fault they didn't fix the car right.

October 25, 2016

"Scammed at rich ford"

- david juarros

Brought 2015 explorer here, got it via my employers purchase plan so only negotiations was for service plans, extended warranty, etc, they totally scammed us by telling us we were getting a premium service plan ($800) and charged us for it but put it in as a basic. So now I've paid over $400.00 for 3 oil changes because once I discovered their error all they offered was a partial refund and said that's the best they can do. I would recommend going anywhere but here for a vehicle or service.

October 23, 2016

"They just want to rush you out"

- Nancy.hernandez

They dont help at all they dont even know what they are doing worthless worst experience. Vicky the girl that transfered me did not know what she was doing and the guy that she transfered me to was like i dont know what you are talking about

New 2016 Ford Explorer, $55005