Rich Ford

Service Manager

Ace Cooley, Sales Consultant , Rich Ford

Ace Cooley

March 06, 2017

"Worst service center ever used"

- Bad Rich Ford

Booked a service online explaining warranty items to be repaired on my new Ford F250. Took it in on 7:50am on day 1. Ford kept vehicle for 3 days without any offer of alternative transportation and only completed service (about 2 hr job) and one other warranty repair (of 4). Told service person that I need the warranty repair for trailer lights not working to be done. When I got my vehicle at 5pm (3 days later) they forgot about 1 item (although clearly written down), never ordered a repalcement door rubber (warranty) stating that 3 days are not enough, never looked at lights. Service person blaimed the mechanic and said he should have done it. I will NEVER take my Ford back to Rich Ford in ABQ again.

February 07, 2017

"Impeccable Customer Service"

- DeeBean

We had a rare situation with a new vehicle that had a manuf defect. It is almost unheard of, but it happened to us. It was frustrating and time consuming dealing with; however, everyone at the dealership went above and beyond whenever they could. There was no reason for us to not buy from them again once Ford Motor Co. bought the defective car back. We've bought from them a couple times now and will continue to do so.

December 19, 2016

"Disappointing!"

- denise201300

We took our vehicle into the service department to get our brakes bled. They quoted us $55. Three months later, and $1800 more, we had the ABS replaced. They kept making excuses that there was always something else wrong with the car. They even called us and said our battery was no good and that they couldn't even run a diagnostic test on it. We advised them the battery was brand new, we just bought it. We had to go back to the dealership, pick up the battery and take it back to Auto Zone to get it checked. They said nothing was wrong with the battery, but replaced it with a new one because the "Dealership Service Department" wouldn't recharge it after they drained it. They FINALLY called us to pick up our vehicle. My husband went to drive off, and guess what? NO BRAKES!! WHAT?? $1800 and 3 months later, and no brakes. Tony called my husband and told him, "the car is fine, I drove it and it had brakes, maybe your power steering needs to be fixed. Really!! How are the brakes and the steering related? Something fishy going on here. We had to leave our vehicle there because we have no brakes and did not want to wreck on the way home. Maybe, we should have taken it somewhere else, where they know what they are doing? Don't take your car here if you need it in a timely manner or if you don't want to end up paying 1000 times more than you expected. I don't think they know what they are doing, and the service department staff in very rude. Like it is our fault they didn't fix the car right.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $60850