Rich Ford

Ace Cooley

October 25, 2016

"Scammed at rich ford"

- david juarros

Brought 2015 explorer here, got it via my employers purchase plan so only negotiations was for service plans, extended warranty, etc, they totally scammed us by telling us we were getting a premium service plan ($800) and charged us for it but put it in as a basic. So now I've paid over $400.00 for 3 oil changes because once I discovered their error all they offered was a partial refund and said that's the best they can do. I would recommend going anywhere but here for a vehicle or service.

October 23, 2016

"They just want to rush you out"

- Nancy.hernandez

They dont help at all they dont even know what they are doing worthless worst experience. Vicky the girl that transfered me did not know what she was doing and the guy that she transfered me to was like i dont know what you are talking about

October 16, 2016

"My experience "

- Mark G

Had a amazing car buying experience! There was little pressure the salesman I dealt with knew what he was talking. This is my third vehicle I bought at rich ford and will never go anywhere else! Highly recommend! +

New 2016 Ford Mustang, $35765