Rich Ford

Julian Armijo, Service Manager, Rich Ford

Julian Armijo

Service Manager

August 11, 2017

"Service department doesn't value customers' time"

- tm0

I went in for an oil change and was told it would take an hour. My service adviser went to lunch in the middle of it and I didn't hear from him for three hours. The best they could do to make up their lack of communication and for wasting my time was a coupon for a free car wash. Never coming here for service again. Edit: The service manager has since reached out to me and assured me that the lack of communication displayed yesterday will be addressed properly. Since something is being done to prevent situations like this from reoccurring, I'm happy to say I now view the dealership in a more positive light. It was unfortunate that this happened on my first visit but I'd now be glad to give them another chance.

Tony Garcia

June 29, 2017

"Not trust worthy sales person."

- Marco

I purchased a ford fiesta se 2017. The angreement he promised us was $14,800 including the tge gap. When after a couple of days reviewing the purchased agreement we got charged a whooping $750 on of the $14,800. I went there to clarfy things and first talk to the sales person and confirmed it with him and he said yes it should be included in the $14,800. Went to the finance petson who handled it and the sales person said it should be included with e price. Finance manager said call your manager and fix it. Sales manager came in and was implying iam making up stories and signed the contract. Yes we signed the contract trusting that what the sales person was included in there. Its only money i told the sales person i would pay it, i was asking him to tell them what he said to me when we agrred on the deal. Because it was and my wife heard it from his mouth yes it was included. The sales person answered me ahhhhhh! I realky dont know what i said. I asked him again so you are saying i came here and iam just making lies about it? He replied iam saying yiu are but iam not sure what isaid. Just what said in my othe review. You can easily earn the money but its hard to earn TRUST!!!

Craig Wallis

May 25, 2017

"Excellent Team "

- #SlowSt

I want to thank Clarence in Sales, Jeremy in Finance, And John anderson finance manager for coming together to get my deal done as this was my third car financing in 3 months was a tough situation as having a short credit history but rich ford has an excellent team and will work and do whatever it takes to get you in the vehicle you want! For me that was an 2017 FOCUS ST

Jeremy Golino