Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Dominick "Rocco" Savastano

November 28, 2016

"Excellent service!!!!"

- Puerto Rico Lucy 52

Sales Consultant George Cabral and Sales Manager Natalio El Haddad , were the best!!! I will definitely recommend Rick Case Fiat to my family and friends. Loving mine new Fiat..

September 01, 2016

"Thanks once again"

- Pascale

Thanks to Natalio H. and Rocco S. for such great customer experience; my wife and I couldn't have expected for more friendly and attentive staff members. Such a pleasure to have this kind of service. Thanks again Mickael

August 30, 2016

"Wonderful car buying experience. "

- JderekG

We where called by Natalio soon after searching for a Fiat on TrueCar.com. When we arrived he met us at the door and we where welcomed with a offer of esspresso or cappuccino. He then showed us the Fiat 500X line and the differences between modles. We selected the 500x Play and he began to run the numbers. We felt comfortable throughout the process with a feeling of no pressure. We saved a bunch with TrueCar and the manager Dominick worked his magic and got us a decent interest rate. Signing the paperwork was a breeze with Karrissa and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would have to say that buying a vehicle at Rick Case Fiat gives me a new outlook on car buying.