Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

3500 Weston Road,
Davie, Florida 33331
Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT Info
About Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Rick Case Alfa Romeo FIAT - We hold the record for the MOST FIATS sold in a single month. The Nations Largest FIAT Dealer. Rick and Rita Case are celebrating 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a Great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points - 10 years/ 100,000 Miles Warranty. ~and More!

About Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JderekG
8/30/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience. "

We where called by Natalio soon after searching for a Fiat on TrueCar.com. When we arrived he met us at the door and we where welcomed with a offer of esspresso or cappuccino. He then showed us the Fiat 500X line and the differences between modles. We selected the 500x Play and he began to run the numbers. We felt comfortable throughout the process with a feeling of no pressure. We saved a bunch with TrueCar and the manager Dominick worked his magic and got us a decent interest rate. Signing the paperwork was a breeze with Karrissa and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would have to say that buying a vehicle at Rick Case Fiat gives me a new outlook on car buying.

mabe52
8/29/2016

"Agradecer"

quiero por este medio agradecer a los representates del servicio al cliente de la fabrica Fiat que atendieron nuestro caso #29789212 y que nos ayudaron a llegar a una feliz solucion y por su preocupacion en llamarnos parasaber como nos sentiamos . Gracias por su atencion tambien a los interpretes que facilitaron todo asi como al dealerRick Case de weston que nos dio la solucion final.Les garantizo que con personas asi se puede comprar confiado en que todo saldra bien.

Sebastian Roca
8/27/2016

"Exceptional! "

the treatment in this dealer is amazing, also they work their hardest to satisfy every customer possible making it a pleasure to visit here. Totally recomend this dealer if you are lookng for great prices and treatment.

Israel Washington II

JHP
8/25/2016

"Second Fiat at Rick Case"

I leased my second Fiat from Rick Case Fiat on 8-25-16. I dealt with Natalio El Haddad who sold me the car, and Karissa Sosa the Finance Manager who handled all the paperwork. They both made the experience very pleasant and professional. I thank them both.

lilo
8/24/2016

"Amazing & Fun"

I have never experience such excellent customer service from Natalio, Floor Manager, Rocco Savastano, Sales Manager and Karissa Sosa, Finance Manager. Wonderful experience. Thank you

ninator
8/22/2016

"very fun, somewhat fast.."

I bought my first car from Rick Case FIAT the other day.. the Sales manager Natalio was very helpful, and informative.. he did everything he could to get me the best deal. The Karissa financed that car and she was very fun, honest and made the whole experience of buying my first car great! I'm so happy with my new 2016 FIAT 500 POP..

Sueberry
8/10/2016

"5 star review"

Honestly, the best customer service from a car dealership I have ever experienced. Connie Johnson was attentive, patient, listened and HEARD and delivered every single one of my requirements. We did most of the deal, which included a vehicle trade, via phone as I live over an hour from their dealership. My budget was tight, I had 1 particular vehicle picked out, I was adamant about not being baited, then switched once I arrived at the dealership, and my standards are very high regarding customer service and business integrity. Not one surprise when I got there, everything was just as she said it would be....actually, that was a surprise...a very pleasant one! The price was cheap, the staff was uber friendly, and I love my Fiat. Thank you, Connie and Rick Case:)

Connie Johnson

Christopher H-from NY
8/04/2016

"Natalie is your #1 Salesperson!!"

I bought a car 2 years ago from Rick Case Fiat -- I had a wonderful experience and loved my car. I wanted a 2016 FIAT and I have to admit that Natalio Haddad the Floor Manager was awesome he worked with me for over a month to find the perfect car. He couldn't have been more accommodating and answered every question I had. I've referred a few people to Natalio already I hope he can sell them a car!!!

Israel Washington II

mabe52
8/03/2016

"servicios "

En servicio el señor Juan Flores se preocupo por nuestro problema sobre el carro siempre está presente cuando uno lo necesita. También el vendedor Juan Salas se lo recomiendo con un buen profesional

Jeffrey Rodack
7/22/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Leased a 2017 Fiat 124 Spider. Floor manager Natalio El Haddad was great to deal with. Went the extra mile for me in going over the car and was extremely receptive to my needs. He even ended up delivering the car to my house. Can't tell you how happy I am with his ability to provide great customer and consumer service.

Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT responded to this review

July 25, 2016

We hope you enjoy your new Fiat 124 Spider! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your business.

Reviews of Karissa Sosa