Rick Case Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

July 23, 2017

"Very pleasant experience!"

- jandl

My husband and I went to Rick Case Honda to look into leasing a Honda CR-V. We were properly greeted by friendly staff and directed to Sales Consultant Bill Barton. Bill was knowledgeable about the vehicles we asked about, and has a great sense of humor! He did not pressure us, and worked well with his boss to get us the price we could afford,

June 12, 2017

"PLEASE READ THIS!"

- STEVE B

A good friend has purchased 2 new vehicles from Rick Case Honda, an Accord, and more recently, traded in the Accord for a super silver Civic and was very pleased with his experience. I was in the market for a reliable used vehicle last week and asked my friend whom I should see. James Harris was his immediate response. Now I know why! James Harris could not have been more professional, knowledgeable nor courteous!! Even with my poor credit history, Mr Harris & his team got me approved and into my 2008 super clean & very well maintained Toyota RAV4 in a few short hrs! I would HIGHLY recommend seeing James Harris for any of your vehicle needs. He even gave me a free car wash rewards card! Fantastic job, James!

James Harris
Howard Drake Sr

May 31, 2017

"Very easy trip to the dealer."

- bribri2414

No pressure to buy and and good conversation the long process of getting into a vehicle more bearable. Bill and Sal were great and I would recommend Rick Case, as I have many times, in the future.

Used 2013 Kia Optima

2013 Kia Optima

New 2017 Honda Civic

2017 Honda Civic

Used 2012 Honda Accord

2012 Honda Accord

New 2017 Honda Civic

2017 Honda Civic

• All new vehicles come with a 10 yr/100,000 mile WARRANTY and Free Roadside Assistance!