Rick Case Maserati

Raquel Case

Tiffany Shelton, Sales Consultant , Rick Case Maserati

Tiffany Shelton

May 05, 2017

"Exactly what is expected from a great dealer."

- obarrinat

My experience with this dealer was perfect. There was never any pressure what so ever. They explained the product very well, although this was a new product and some questions they couldn't answer right away. The dealer itself looks brand new so that's always a plus. Felix was very patient with me and went over all the details. Tiffany later showed me things that the car could do that I didn't even knew existed in a car. This in turn help make my decision of purchasing the Giulia vs a C300 or 335. I would highly recommend Rick Case in Weston.

Other Employees : Felix

September 21, 2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

- Dario

At the beginning we were frustrated with the car because of the battery but the dealer help us, sent a car to our home, picked up our car , changed the battery for a new one, washed the car and delivered it the same day. They did not charge anything! Now we are happy and they are happy also. Stephanie at the call center is awesome. She is very kind and always try to help.

Juan Flores, Lina Galeano

August 16, 2016

"An experience like no other!"

- MM1961

If you are in the market for a high end luxury sedan and Maserati is on your list, then you owe it to yourself to visit Rick Case Maserati in Weston. But, even if you haven't consider the brand just go and visit..... This is by far the most pleasant buying experience I ever had. I left with the keys of a beautiful Quattroporte thanks to Hugh, Bryan and Carlos. What an awesome team. Patience, respect, understanding, willingness to help and much more. They have followed up with me every step of the way, and the other day when I dropped by to finish some documents, Hugh asked if I needed my car washed. Customer service at its best. Go and check them out! Great job guys. Keep it like this and I am convinced that soon you will be selling more cars than you can keep in your lot.

Hugh Okoye, Carlos Campo, Bryan Stroes