Rick Case Maserati

Miguel Perez

July 29, 2017

"Pleasant experience"

- El123

I contacted them a couple of month back becasue I was starting to look to lease a new vehicle. I have leased BMW's for the past 10 years but this time I wanted something different. Tiffany has been very good about providing the needed information and helping understand the numbers. They did a good job at converting this customer and Tiffany did all roles, sales, finance and manager and did an outstanding job in all of them

July 28, 2017

"Great dealership!"

- putch22

I've been a Rick Case customer for over 20 years! I have driven Acura's and Audi's. My husband and two son's also drive vehicle's from Rick Case. We are always treated like family, and that's why we return to lease our vehicle's from their dealership's. This is my 2nd Maserati. If it wasn't for my salesman Nemo, and the entire sales staff, I probably wouldn't have gotten another Maserati Ghibli, but so glad I did! The 2017 is so much far superior to the 2014 I had! I ABSOLUTELY love my new car, and the friendly sales staff at Rick Case! Thank you all again for making this such a pleasant experience!

Miguel Perez
Other Employees : Karim Kassim, Nemo Youssef

July 28, 2017

"Our wonderful experience "

- Guilia 2017

For the purchase of our Alfa Romeo Guilia... It was a pleasure to work with Claudia, Karim and Tiffany. They were each very knowledgable, and it made for pleasant discussions at every encounter. The service and attention we received, from the moment we came in, was exceptional and beyond our expectations. Joe, at the front desk and Israel, in the service department were truly accommodating. Karim made the negotiations feel more like a meeting of minds then uncompromising deal making. It was tough but reasonable and we appreciate his professionalism. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. It was a wonderful and positive experience.

Israel Morales