Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep

7154 Nashville Street., Ringgold, Georgia 30736

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

"JUST PASSING THROUGH ON VACATION AND NEEDED A SERVICEE..."

JUST PASSING THROUGH ON VACATION AND NEEDED A SERVICEE DID NOT WANT TO WAIT FOR RETURN TO NEVEDA THEY GAGE FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE GOOD JOB

JOE AND TIM

"Excellent service! They answered all questions I had...."

Excellent service! They answered all questions I had. They have fair prices. Great attitudes! Was very quick to help me with any problems. Will definitely be using them again!

Lathan, Tony and Joe

"Everytime I have been to the dealership everyone greeted..."

Everytime I have been to the dealership everyone greeted me with such a friendly tone and helped me with anything that I asked for. The prices are amazing and the service is awesome I would highly recommend this place to anyone with any needed services.

Joe, Lathan

"Bill was not what i was quoted, lathan couldnt explain a..."

Bill was not what i was quoted, lathan couldnt explain a $30 discrepency then got aggravated with me and inferred that i was stupid. Manager was a prick and finally explained that the discrepency was for misc "shop fees". Dont believe their prices because they just screw you on hidden fees. Quality of work is yet to be determined. I will not go back to this dealership.

Lathan, service manager

"They are just rude and talk short with you at this..."

They are just rude and talk short with you at this dealerships service department.this is not the the first time, this has happened everytime I deal with them. And I have had enough.John has also treated me this way. this will be my last time to take my vehicle to this dealership to be serviced . I have spent so much money there .they are Rude rip offs beware, try another dealer. Beware of Patrick and John they both work in service department. They also keep your vehicle way too long.I hope this may help someone else from having the same bad experiences that I have had here. Just beware

Patrick and john

"Test drove a 2001 Jeep Wrangler here. Upon start-up the..."

Test drove a 2001 Jeep Wrangler here. Upon start-up the engine sounded rough and the salesperson advised that it ran fine but the rough sound was "the reason it was priced so low". He then lowered the price again (before i had even driven it) This should have been my first hint. During the test drive i noticed a loud grinding from the transmission so i took it to a mechanic friend. In 10 minutes he found 2 oil leaks, a transmission problem, the AC clutch was going out, as well as a exhaust leak around the manifold. On the way back the jeep would not start back up. The dealership came out and got me and towed the jeep home. They called me a hour later and told me that it "ran out of gas".. yeah, I also checked that before I went on the test drive. It was full. Blatant lies. Buyer Beware.

Sandy Pursley