Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

550 Burnside Avenue,
Inwood, New York 11096
Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for the new or used Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler vehicle of your dreams to the day you want to trade it in. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn't agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service.

About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mseferaj
5/23/2016

"First Time Car Buyer "

My sales consultant; Alex Fernandez, made my experience as a first time car buyer so knowledgeable. Phenomenal service and respect from everyone here. My kids and I had a great experience, made us feel at home. Thank you so much.

Alex Fernandez

Chris1970
5/03/2016

"New Lease"

Great experience from start to finish. Mary got me everything I needed for a great price. She followed up after the sale to make sure I didn't have any further needs.

Mary Morris

TaraC
4/06/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

I wrote a poor review prior to giving them a chance to really try to help. I must apologize and give a huge thanx to Daniella, Antwone and Ari for really going above and beyond. They not only got my the truck I was searching for all over but they got it earlier than promised. I cant thank them all enough for there help, professionalism and follow up making sure that I received everything I wanted. A HUGE shout out to them and a HUGE thank you. I already sent 3 fellow nurses your way!!!!

Ari and Antwone

Bosslady12

"New lease"

Julio was my salesmen he is the best he explained everything to me and worked hard with my retired situation to get me in to the car I really wanted I appreciate his kindness and sincere knowledge of the jeep I leased I would recommend him to all of my friends and family members without hesitation this was the best experience ever in such a long time to walk into such a wonderful person with patience and breaking everything down so you understand everything you was doing and the test drive experience was what sold the jeep thanks for kindness Julio

Julio bergollo

Maya1228
3/28/2016

"Very good experience. Set a new standard. "

Julio set a brilliant standard of how you ought to be treated when going to a dealership. Really great experience. Will definitely reference this dealership to anyone buying or selling a vehicle.

Julio bergollo

Chris92082

"The absolute worst "

Had an issue with my tail light senser, didn't have the part. Also, my suspension was squeaking like crazy, asked them to grease it, guy comes back and says that there's nothing under there to grease, thanks for wasting an hour of my time

Tamia1024
3/21/2016

"Excellent!"

Julio was great! Left with my car the same day. I would definitely recommend rockaway jeep. Service was excellent also. The dealership is also kid friendly if your shopping around with your kids.

Julio Bergollo

Ag1982
3/18/2016

"Great service! "

Julio was excellent! Great customer service, accommodating and knowledgable. So thrilled w/ my new purchase! Dealership was clean and offers coffee and lounge areas for your wait. Thank you!

Julio Bergollo

Scammed
3/12/2016

"Scammed by the Salemen "

Do not use this dealership we agreed on a lease deal which included 39months. They ran my credit the floor Manager came back to myself and the sale man and said everything is good we did the paper work and transferred my insurance my plates and they took the $2100 down payment on my credit card they also took my old lease away. About 40 mins later I get the new lease and I go see the finance manager and he tells me that the salesman made a mistake and that its 42 months I told him that wasn't the deal we agreed on and he insisted that is the only deal I am getting and that its to late as I already gave my down payment and switched everything over to the new vehicle I asked for the general manager and he told me their isn't anything he can do I have to take that deal The new vehicle was also given to me without any floor mats it is now a week and half later and still no mats and no resolution about the term of the lease

Darren

zurea95
3/06/2016

"Go see Ralph!"

Ralph was no joke... He had us test drive two different jeep unlimiteds... He knew his facts about the jeeps... Had answers to my questions.. And ultimately had me drive out of dealership in my dream jeep... All within about three hours of me walking in! PS- we walked in 25 minutes before they closed today, Sunday and stayed to make the deal happen! ????

Ralph