Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

550 Burnside Avenue,
Inwood, New York 11096
Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for the new or used Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler vehicle of your dreams to the day you want to trade it in. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn't agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service.

About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mcnyy02
2/02/2016

"Phenomenal shopping experience "

I walk into Rockaway Chrysler Jeep dodge and met Ralph one of the sales rep and explain my situation I felt very comfortable with his approach and experience on a solution .Their finance team with Cathy made it workout on my behalf . I recommend Rockaway jeep chrysler for your next shopping experience

Ralph

Davetterob
2/01/2016

"Awesome Service"

Julio,my agent, was very helpful and knowledgeable from the moment I walked in. He made my experience very comfortable and easy. The atmosphere was very clean and welcoming. Hospitality, great customer service and knowledgeable agents, what more could you ask for. Thanks Julio!!!!!!!!!

Julio Bergalla

Nina
1/30/2016

"Used 2012 Jeep Liberty"

I had come to this dealership 4 times in 5 months previously for the same vehicle (from August go 2015 to December). It was until I met with Scott (in the service department when I brought my car in for an oil change) and he in turn connected me with Julio Bergollo was any movement made with this vehicle. I appreciate both the service and the timely manner both Scott and Julio executed to getting me the car for my son. I already have a Grand Cherokee and will return to work with them again when my lease is up in 2017. I am pleased and my son is over joyed by his college graduation present.

Julio Bergollo and Scott for the service department.

haynesc1
1/21/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Julio was very friendly and helpful throughout my whole purchase. Overall service was excellent and professional, will highly recommend him to others who's interested in making a purchase.

Julio Bergollo

Janet
1/18/2016

"Excellent service, superb deal"

I just purchased a vehicle today. My salesman Julio Bergolio was exceptionally friendly and personable. Fantastic experience....4 stars!!!! The finance manager Cathy made the sale quick and easy with a great deal financially!!!!

Cathy, Julio Bergolio

renee Marion
1/18/2016

"magnificent "

Julio Bergollo was great, He is a great asset to your company. My experience was great ,atmosphere was warm and coffee tea was also a plus.

Alex

Gorrila
1/07/2016

"Worst experience"

By far the worst experience I've ever had they took advance of a single women with 4 kids my payment is 200 more than it should be they really ripped me off

Andrew

Jaapga
1/04/2016

"Worst experience ever"

This by far was the worst experience I've ever had the sales staff had very little product knowledge I waited 30 min just to be shown a car I wasn't ready to purchase that day and the manager Ari was trying to force me to purchase the price was ridiculous I recommend anyone looking to purchase this product to stay far away from this dealership I purchased mine AT GARDEN CITY JEEP

Jeff

Cindyaybar
12/31/2015

"Trading in vehicle "

We came in to trade in our Dodge Dart for two cars since we are expecting a baby. We spent about 7 hours in the dealership trying to figure out what would be the best option for us. Anthony and Adam (and everyone else on the team) were extremely helpful and patient. They were so dedicated and committed to finding us what we needed. The service alone is beyond five stars. I was even offered food and water because we were there for so long and I'm pregnant. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone whose looking for a great price and excellent service. Thank you guys for making my experience wonderful and allowing me to purchase my very first car!

Anthony , Adam

Mc15
12/20/2015

"Great experience beginning to end"

Julio Bergollo was a helpful dealer from the beginning, very professional and knowledgable about the car and lease process . Definitely stop here for your lease / car buying needs.

Julio Bergollo