Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

550 Burnside Avenue,
Inwood, New York 11096
Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for the new or used Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler vehicle of your dreams to the day you want to trade it in. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn't agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service.

About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

P-Bear
9/12/2016

"Extremely Disappointed "

So before going into this dealer, I ask if I was about to test drive a Dodge Hellcat and I was told yes. Then I asked if there was a dealer mark up on the Hellcat and I was told "NO". So I decided to drive almost two hours to this dealership expecting to test drive and purchase a brand new Dodge Hellcat only to be highly disappointed. I met up with with a sales person named Fernando. Seemed to be a nice guy. As soon as we started to talk about Hellcat I was informed that there is a $20,000 mark up from the MSRP. (Total about $95,000). At that point I was done and wanted to walk out. I told Fernando I wasn't paying a Mark up nor Sticker when I can drive out of state and get a good deal. Fernando then went to speak to his sales Manager "Armstrong" who then goes from $20,000 mark up to just $5,000. I still said no, that's not happening. Then Fernando said lets sit down and talk numbers. I this point I was becoming upset. So I asked if I could test drive the Hellcat and I was told "NO". To get to the point, I was offered really low trade value for my vehicle and they was only taking out $500 of the MSRP. Two days later I went out of state and purchased the same brand new Dodge Hellcat for $6,000 below MSRP. I personally would never visit this dealership again. Scammers.

Fernando and Armstrong

Customer
8/13/2016

"Worst dealership ever!!!"

One of the worst dealer in NYC. Biggest rip off in town. Took my car to fixed and parts were no good twice. One of worst customer service ever .. Set up for appointment and there was no appointment. I had to take off of work twice for no reason and my car still not fixed.

Stephanie

Jeep Girl
7/30/2016

"Worst Dealership"

They are very decietful, deceiving people i've ever dealt with. The most unprofessional, rude and degrading General Manager Anton and Manager Anthony that i've ever met. Do yourself a favor and stay away from there or you'll regret it.;

Castro, Anton and Anthony

mseferaj
5/23/2016

"First Time Car Buyer "

My sales consultant; Alex Fernandez, made my experience as a first time car buyer so knowledgeable. Phenomenal service and respect from everyone here. My kids and I had a great experience, made us feel at home. Thank you so much.

Alex Fernandez

Chris1970
5/03/2016

"New Lease"

Great experience from start to finish. Mary got me everything I needed for a great price. She followed up after the sale to make sure I didn't have any further needs.

Mary Morris

TaraC
4/06/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

I wrote a poor review prior to giving them a chance to really try to help. I must apologize and give a huge thanx to Daniella, Antwone and Ari for really going above and beyond. They not only got my the truck I was searching for all over but they got it earlier than promised. I cant thank them all enough for there help, professionalism and follow up making sure that I received everything I wanted. A HUGE shout out to them and a HUGE thank you. I already sent 3 fellow nurses your way!!!!

Ari and Antwone

Bosslady12

"New lease"

Julio was my salesmen he is the best he explained everything to me and worked hard with my retired situation to get me in to the car I really wanted I appreciate his kindness and sincere knowledge of the jeep I leased I would recommend him to all of my friends and family members without hesitation this was the best experience ever in such a long time to walk into such a wonderful person with patience and breaking everything down so you understand everything you was doing and the test drive experience was what sold the jeep thanks for kindness Julio

Julio bergollo

Maya1228
3/28/2016

"Very good experience. Set a new standard. "

Julio set a brilliant standard of how you ought to be treated when going to a dealership. Really great experience. Will definitely reference this dealership to anyone buying or selling a vehicle.

Julio bergollo

Chris92082

"The absolute worst "

Had an issue with my tail light senser, didn't have the part. Also, my suspension was squeaking like crazy, asked them to grease it, guy comes back and says that there's nothing under there to grease, thanks for wasting an hour of my time

Tamia1024
3/21/2016

"Excellent!"

Julio was great! Left with my car the same day. I would definitely recommend rockaway jeep. Service was excellent also. The dealership is also kid friendly if your shopping around with your kids.

Julio Bergollo