Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

550 Burnside Avenue,
Inwood, New York 11096
Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for the new or used Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler vehicle of your dreams to the day you want to trade it in. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn't agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service.

About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

th.dejc05
8/26/2015

"Awesome service"

Sales person and upper management were willing to help until the end of negotiation. great atmosphere and good vibe! I highly recommend anyone to go there,

Julio, Yanira, Sam, Lucas ( I think that's his name)

James M.
8/12/2015

"The best price and service in NYC!"

My experience with Rockaway was extremely satisfactory! Let me start by saying that I traveled to nearly all of the dealerships in Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island (as far out as Babylon!!) I went on to true car who gave me a coupon of $2,300 off a Jeep Wrangler Sahara. However, what I didn't realize was that it was for the basic model (not even power windows on the ride LOL) at a totally different dealership! My salesmen Julio and Juan B. were nice enough to honor the certificate and not only that they were the ONLY dealership in NYC that actually negotiated the price!!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING 50 DEALERSHIPS OFFERING THE SAME VEHICLE AT THE SAME PRICE!?!?!? WHERE IS THE COMPETITIVE EDGE?? If "service" is what sets every dealership apart, ROACKAWAY CHRYSLER is the best! Every other dealership was more concerned about their commission and Rockaway just wanted to sell! I was a first time buyer from a dealership and so I informed myself of all the horrors beforehand. NEVER give your personal info until you are ready to purchase. ONCE YOU PROVIDE IT THAT IS YOUR AUTHORIZATION TO HAVE THEM RUN YOUR CREDIT!! A salesman will not refuse to take care of you if you do not provide ur SSN# (your social security number is your signature bc no one is supposed to know that other than yourself!) A copy of your license is required if you are looking to test drive for obvious reasons--even if you wanted to test drive it in the parking lot! I have terrible credit and they were able to get me a 9% rate on my car loan which I thought was okay. After all I do have a shot credit score! After 12-18 months of on-time payments, I'll refinance to try and get a lower rate as my credit will be at a much better standing by then. Long story short, after a week of looking for the best price and the most trustworthy dealership, Rockaway Chrysler aimed to please me the customer! Very special shoutout to Juan Bonilla and Julio for their excellent help!

Juan Bonilla & Julio (Salesmen) and Yanira (Financial)

Dave
7/29/2015

"Great prices and sales service."

I traveled over 200 miles. Can' beat the deals. People are friendly and helpful and not pushy. They are there to help is you want

Ralph

Steve Gold
7/21/2015

"Honest thorough and great deals"

Went into this dealership without doing any research was surprised to have a highly pleasant experience warm welcoming feel as soon as I got thru the door was given a tour of the show room was offered complimentary coffee and was treated like a person instead of like a customer didn't feel no pressure was given a few options at great pricing that was worked around my budget employees all seem very knowledgeable management shook my hand and introduced themselves felt very appreciated before and after making a deal I really would recommend this dealer to anyone shopping Jeep Dodge Ram or Chrysler products they even have a great selection of used cars I'm very happy with my new 2015 Chrysler 200 purchase I hope this review shows my gratitude for the great experience I had thank you Rockaway you'll see me my friends and family for all our future business.

Andrew sales, Sam manager, Cathy finance, Micheal customer relation

Patrick
7/16/2015

"Great Experience Worked with us "

My gf and I went in just to teat drive a charger but after a lot of talk and sticking to the numbers we wanted they were able to meet us where we wanted and put us in a great car. Jason Bonilla, his GM and Kathy, the finance manager were all extremely helpful.

Jason, Kathy

Lisa
7/15/2015

"Satisfied"

I was looking for a reasonably priced SUV to fit my budget and walked out very much satisfied. Thanks to the help of Jason who assisted me.

Jason

Tori1520
7/13/2015

"Fantastic experience"

Just leased a new Grand Cherokee and could not be happier. I was very fortunate to have an awesome experience with Jason Bonilla and Sam Rivera. These guys went above and beyond to work a great deal and get me in and out fast. When my husband and I went to sign the papers, Joanne in F & I was so well organized, we were thrilled. I would definitely recommend Jason, Sam and Joanne, they are highly competent and made the experience very seamless!

Jason Bonilla, Sam Rivera and Joanne

sabsfan2000
7/13/2015

"great experience. "

Went in dealt with Jason b. Had no problems no issues. Everything worked out great Jason was very professional down to earth. Didn't bs, spoke the truth didn't try to take advantage of me. Sales staff was excellent everyone was courteous and very easy to talk to. They didn't try to push me into anything I didn't want. They worked with my credit and I got the best option possible. Definitely have a repeat customer.

Jason b

mzzt
7/08/2015

"Sales"

This is a horrible dealership. The people in the finance office are unprofessional and untrustworthy. They lie, manuiplate, act like they are doing you a favor. They really aren't worth your time. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone seriously looking to purchase a vehicle

Cathy

Edem
6/23/2015

"Unprofessional, Scam, Rip off. "

I went to this dealership JUST to take a look at the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, as a first time buyer I did not have too much experience on this field. So, as soon as I walk in, one of their salesman (I'll reserve the name) approached me and offered me his help. I told him I was there just to look at the Altitude ONLY, I was not ready to make the purchase yet. I told him many times, I don't want to see numbers on the vehicle, or run my credit until I'm ready to make the purchase. He asked me what would I like to do when I'm ready, Finance or Lease. I told him I was not sure, I was open to both. Long story short, he offered me a test drive on a Laredo E. Which he said it was the same as the Altitude (not really). I said fine, I can test drive it. He came with a piece of paper to write down my information and requested a copy of my driver license. BE VERY CAREFUL, that piece of paper is going to ask you for all your personal info, including your SS#, once they have that, that is it, game over for you. After I came back from the test drive, I found out they ran my credit, he claimed it was a soft pull only and it would not affect my credit. He said they did it just to give me an idea on the numbers. I was really upset that they ran my credit without my authorization. They gave me an estimate on the Laredo E, which was as much as I found for an Altitude somewhere else. Right now I'm paying less on a Altitude I bought at another dealership, than what Rockaway Chrysler Jeep quoted me on the Laredo E. THIS IS A SCAM, THEY WILL RUN YOUR CREDIT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION. Don't waste your time at this place, they will give you the worst deal you can get. they will RIP YOU OFF. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Cory