Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

550 Burnside Avenue,
Inwood, New York 11096
Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

If there's one thing we want everyone to know it's that at Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we are here to make you happy. That's what we want from the time you walk into our showroom looking for the new or used Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Chrysler vehicle of your dreams to the day you want to trade it in. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn't agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service.

About Rockaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

gyabo
3/26/2015

"2015 challenger SRT 392"

This dealership is a model example for all dealerships to follow. I came from over an hour away after speaking to there USAA representative Joe Caldarola I was blown away by there professionalism and there service. After trading in my vehicle and forgetting my extra key, Joe drove out to my work to pick it up for me so I wouldn't have to make the drive. If your even considering a Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep the trip to the dealership is worth it no matter how far you are. I know for me and my future family that this dealership has my business no matter how far i need to travel and I urge all who are looking at a car to give them a shot, you wont regret it.

Joe Caldarola

Malikhauter
2/26/2015

"Rip off dealership "

My advice is to avoid this dealership, even the general manager can't do anything after making a purchase from them. They will try to hit you with the highest APR% . They will do what ever is best for them. Don't make my mistake they will run your credit with other banks without your permission, and then tell you they did that because they wanted to get you the lowest APR%. Always be super carful with the finance manger you are dealing with, especially if you are a first time car buyer. My situation as a first time buyer the finance manager did not even go over the contract. I as the biggest fool of that day I signed the papers , and then no way out what the bank and the dealership will tell you. Don't let the new car excitement take your mind to a whole different situation.

Andrew F / Cathy P

Imalex2u
2/06/2015

"2015 Chrysler 300C"

Giving these people a bad review should be considered a crime. Their professionalism and attention to detail is nothing short of remarkable. I am so pleased, that I flew from WI to NY for a family vacation and ended up picking up the car to drive it back. Again, their accommodations were second to none. I will be definitely coming back in the near future to purchase my wife's SUV.. Kyle, you rock sir! Very respectfully, Pitter A. Martinez

Kyle Cadolino