Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

drfooterdpm
8/24/2015

"Visit to the dealership"

Even though we purchased another make of car, Maria Cokinos was highly professional, 5-star and a pleasure to deal with. Vicki and Ron F

AudiS
8/19/2015

"Audi Q7 purchase 8/18/15"

From the minute i walked into the dealership, the staff was very courteous, i knew the car i wanted to buy, so after a few minutes, the car was ready for me to go for a test drive. during test drive, sales consultant Maria Cokinos was very helpful and was very knowledgeable about the car and was very patient in responding to my questions as i was new to Audi. Then we moved onto the next thing after driving back is Finance. Larry Servin who is the store general manager and Nick who is the Business Manager, ensured that i was comfortable at every step of the process in explaining the documentation. the loan process was quick and i was offered very competitive rates and were willing to work with me on all of finance process. this is my 4th car and certainly the entire team at Audi Rockville made my trip and purchase very easy. Very good staff and a good dealership with lots of cars and models to chose. I walked away with lot of satisfaction after purchasing the car.

Nick Rotruck, Larry (service) and Larry Servin

Kevin
8/16/2015

"a-6 lease 8/15/15"

I am a previous Audi customer and I had been in contact with Maria Cokinos about trading in my aging A-8 for a smaller vehicle. Maria kept me informed about new and CPO vehicles and Audi specials. When the right vehicle and Audi special came available, she called me . The lease process and trade in went efficiently and fairly. There was no pressure pitches , no smoke and mirrors. We both left the process feeling that we were treated honestly.

Fast Eddie
7/28/2015

"Maria Cokinos Professional Saleslady"

Maria was courteous from the moment we met her, She sure simplified the leasing of our A8. Her detailed knowledge of the car was certainly above expectations, Maria was very concerned about whether or not we were comfortable in driving the car home to the point that she offered to take us home in the event that we were not confident about driving.Maria made our visit a pleasant experience and we will certainly recommend her to our friends..

NeichaJ
7/25/2015

"An awesome buying experience "

I had a great experience at Rockville Audi. I purchased an Audi A5 Premium Plus Tiptronic and Tony Gonzalez is an awesome salesperson.!!! Neicha J

Tony Gonzalez

Paul Nevins
7/24/2015

"Paul Nevins Audi A6 Purchasing Experience"

Maria Cokinos was extremely helpful in answering all my questions regarding the A6 I just purchased. She allowed me to test drive two 2016 A6 vehicles and explained the functions of the S Line vs. the Standard Premium Plus. This information made my selection process an informed decision. She was professional and spend time before and after my purchase reviewing all the controls and offered at anytime for me to come back for a refresher course. I have purchased two vehicles from Maria at Rockville Audi and will do the same in the future. Maria is an asset to the Rockville Audi brand. A pleased customer, Paul J. Nevins

jorgefus
7/23/2015

"Professional Experience"

As it should be when you are purchasing a high end vehicle. At each level - Reception, Sales person, Sales Manager, and the gentleman preparing the car for delivery!

Cox_Family
7/16/2015

"Amazing car buying experience!"

Staff was awesome and accommodating. Extremely knowledgeable on their inventory and helped me select a car that fit me!this is the second vehicle we've purchased from Rockville Audi and we drive from Eastern North Carolina (6 hours) to purchase a at specifically from this dealership. I want to give a special thank you to Alex Max. If you find yourself shopping for an Audi be sure to stop here and ask for Alex.

Angelas.audi
7/15/2015

"Quality Experience"

One of the most impressive customer service experiences I have ever had. My representative went way beyond the call of duty to accommodate my timeline and to answer my questions and did so in a warm, unobtrusive, effective manner. He was knowledgeable and polished and supportive.

J. Lin, CPA
7/15/2015

"First Class Dealership and superb Professional Salesperson"

I have been driving BMW 5 Series for years, and wanting to find some thing better in terms of technology, comfort level and services. I strolled into Rockville Audi dealership few weeks ago with a mind to just-shop-around, but after I've encountered with Ms Maria Cokinos, with her enthusiasm and courteous attitude and presentation, I have learned all the good features and advanced technologies that Audi A-6 has to offer. Upon Maria patiently accompanying my test drive, I was convinced that the Audi A-6 is the car I'm looking for. Now one month later, I'm really happy that Maria had made such a wonderful sales for me to acquired my A-6. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks, Maria.

Reviews of Maria Cokinos