Rockville Audi

Jean-Marc Perez Cohen, Audi Brand Specialist, Rockville Audi

Jean-Marc Perez Cohen

Audi Brand Specialist

December 06, 2016

"Taking advantage of Season of Audi sales"

- Emily and Leve

We worked with Maria on a tight schedule. She met with us multiple times on short notice and took us out to 3 test drives. I appreciated that she listened to what our family needed and presented some options we originally did not consider. We are also glad she made sure we got the best price for our new car.

December 05, 2016

"Excellent"

- Bogdan

Very knowledgeable and very approachable. Alex made our purchase very easy - I would recommend him to anybody interested in being an Audi. We are very happy with our new car!!!

November 30, 2016

"Friendly and Easy"

- jyin6030

Alex made car buying much easy than I experienced with other dealership before. He was very friendly, honestly and helpful. I am glad to had him as my sales personal and I would recommend him to anyone who like to buy Audi.

Rockville Audi, Rockville, MD, 20852