Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

DPlimpton
6/26/2015

"Best service center on the planet"

The quality of service this dealership provides their customers is the best. They are super easy to work with and they have always solved every single issue i have brought my car in with. Sometimes I have been hyper paranoid about my car and they always appear more than happy and willing to look at anything I ask them to no matter how insane the request. Recently I moved to Philadelphia and have tried several Audi service departments in the area and they do not compare. Now I make a 2.5 hour trek to get my car serviced at Rockville just because it's that good. Max, Bryan, and Matt are the guys to see. They are really helpful, friendly, and just plain easy to work with. Chris in sales sold me my most recent car and that guys is pretty darn cool also - he paid attention to my needs and found me the car I wanted really quickly.

JDW
6/19/2015

"Best Title Clerk Ever!"

My boss recently bought a new Audi at Rockville Audi and there was a problem with the title of the car she traded in. Margaret Borja-Pangelinan, a title clerk, at Audi was just amazing. She was able to get everything squared away with minimal inconvenience to us. She was on top of everything and we certainly could not have don eit without her. We will certianly continue to do business with them in the future!

Christian Seymour

Kat355
6/16/2015

"Don't do it"

DON'T DO IT!!! If it were possible for me to give this dealership 0 stars I would. Found a 2013 Audi A6 online, spoke with not 1, not 2 but 3 different salespeople, sent my check arranged to have the car shipped ( I live in a different state ) and at the eleventh hour Brian the manager calls to tell me the car was sold to someone else and oops they forgot to enter that pesky little detail in their system before selling it to me. To sum it up I purchased a car that was already sold and not one of the three ( salespeople ) I spoke with could tell me it was already sold, one even emailed me pictures of sold car....like I said- DON'T DO IT

jacksonalex74
6/16/2015

"Excellent Audi experience"

My wife and I were walk in customers to the Rockville Audi showroom this past weekend. We went with the expectation of purchasing a new Audi and trading in our used vehicle. We met with Maria Cokinos who turned out to be an excellent Audi Brand Specialist. She took the time to educate my wife and I on the buying and leasing process which afforded us the opportunity to make a better purchase. Not only did Maria help us get into a new vehicle that we loved but she took the time to go above and beyond in our car buying experience. She consistently made sure we were aware of our choices. She made my wife and I feel less like customers and a lot like friends. We will strongly recommend others to see Maria when purchasing a vehicle.

broy11
6/12/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

After going to many dealerships around the area and talking to multiple salesmen, no one was able to provide the exemplary service that I've received from Maria Cokinos at the Rockville Audi. It felt very organic being around her and she was able to identify and understand my wants/needs in a vehicle. She is extremely knowledgeable and it truly is a peace of mind working with her and knowing that she cares about the costumer.

lafluter10
6/09/2015

"Impeccable Service"

I go to Rockville Audi by choice. The service team is awesome. I had a difficult problem to solve with my stereo and they carefully worked with me until the problem was solved. As a professional musician it had to be correct and they got it right. My car is always in top condition when I leave and they go out of their way to treatment with great respect. I would recommend this dealer for both sales in service because they work hard to build great relationships.

Farshid
6/09/2015

"My first AUDI"

I was thinking of buying a Mercedes Benz and stopped by couple of dealerships. Eventually, I ended up buying an AUDI Q5. Here is the story. Maria is such a knowledgeable yet friendly and welcoming person who will change your perception of a salesperson. I truly appreciate her effort during the purchase. I highly recommend her. If you wanna buy a vehicle, before final decision, talk with here. You may end up with a better choice.

newaudigirl
6/08/2015

"Memorable first time car buying experience"

I truly appreciated working with Maria Cokinos at the Rockville Audi dealership. She was incredibly nurturing, intuitive and knowledgeable with my first time car buying experience. One of the most important things I look for during a sale, is not only the vehicle, but the salesman/woman I am working with. I felt so comfortable with Maria, and most importantly, I could trust her. She was incredibly respectful, honest, and truly wants to meet your needs when purchasing/leasing a vehicle. Never did I feel pressured to buy a vehicle when working with her. She let me make my decision on my own- which is truly rare to find in a salesperson these days. I truly appreciate their service!

SC-Q5
6/01/2015

"My Q5 Certified Pre-Owned Purchase"

I worked with Maria Cokinos. She is a great person to work with. Was very friendly and gave enough information during the buying process. She was very patient with us even when the dealership was closed at 6:00pm and we could finish all the paperwork only by 8:00pm.

Ed89
5/29/2015

"My A6 Experience"

I had a great experience at Rockville Audi working with Maria Cokinos. Maria was very knowledgeable about Audi vehicles and the competitors. Maria was also very resourceful as she ensured that I got the car that I wanted at my price-point.

Reviews of Maria Cokinos