Rockville Audi

Rockville Audi Info
About Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

"Alex Max - dealer at Rockville Audi"

I had a great experience working with Alex Max at Rockville Audi. I went in there for a test drive of the Q7 TDI and there was no pressure from Alex. He educated me on the vehicle, we went on a test drive and I felt I could have walked away without having to justify my decision. In this case, however, I ended up ordering a new car. A few days later he contacted me to let me know that there was another comparable car coming into the Port and he asked if I wanted it. I ended up taking the one that was readily available - he called me when it was ready and went over the features of the car. I was in a hurry and he offered to have me come back if I had any questions. I was very happy with Alex and my transaction at Rockville Audi.

"A most pleasant experience--Audi A8 4.0"

I just had one of my most pleasant experiences in acquiring a new car. I had been looking for an Audi A8 for some time. I called Rockville Audi and gave them the specifications of the car I was looking for and asked for a reasonable price on the phone. From that point on, it was a smooth and most pleasant experience. They gave me a reasonable price and a very attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient treatment. I have had my car for one day and it has been a joy to drive. I hope I continue to enjoy this car so that I can repeat my experience with the same dealership when the lease expires.

"Top Notch!"

Great, knowledgeable salesmen, and a top-of-the-line maintenance team. Repairs are complete (the first time) and professional in every respect. When my car needs some TLC, this is the ONLY place I take it.

"Amazing experience with Jean Marc at Rockville Audi! "

Jean Marc has become a household name for us since visiting Rockville Audi. We continuously discuss and compliment his professionalism, patience and passion for the Audi brand. Jean Marc has a genuine, outgoing personality and displayed exemplar customer service, both when communicating with us electronically and in person. He was always responsive and willing to answer any questions leading up to our first visit and test drive. During our first visit to the dealership, Jean Marc took time to sincerely get to know us on an individual level and to learn more about our lifestyle and interest in purchasing an A4. Since this was both me and my fiancé’s first car purchase, we were naturally apprehensive about the entire process. Jean Marc being an Audi enthusiast himself was able to answer any outstanding questions and concerns we had about purchasing our A4. During our visit, I told jean Marc I wanted to wait and think it over for a few days. He was completely understanding and I felt absolutely no pressure. He allowed us ample time to mull over our pending purchase and he remained in contact over those few days. Once we returned that following Monday, he was extremely agreeable in working with us to ensure that we received a fair and comparable deal on our A4. He took time to review and go over our purchase with us, document by document. And I had A LOT of questions. We decided to return to Rockville Audi not just to purchase the A4, but because we couldn’t imagine purchasing a car from another salesperson. Jean Marc made the entire experience enjoyable and really went out of his way to ensure that we received top notch customer service, and as new customers. His friendly demeanor and educated approach made us feel at ease and we became friends throughout the process. Jean Marc cares deeply and genuinely about his customers and Audis, and merging the two into one. Jean Marc has reached out to me various times since our recent purchase to ensure that everything is running smoothly and he remains continuously available for any questions that may arise. My fiancé and I intend to purchase our future Audis from Jean Marc. He is truly a very strong asset to Rockville Audi and rest assured you will be very excited about your new vehicle after working with Jean Marc. Thank you, Jean Marc, for your dedication, knowledge and friendliness. We look forward to working with you for years to come! Best, Ashley & Mike

"2011 Audi A4 with Manual Transmission CPO"

I just purchased my Audi A4 and I had the best experience with Alex Max. He was very helpful and patient as this is my first Audi. About a week ago I contacted the dealership regarding an Audi A4 with manual transmission. They told me they had just sold that vehicle but Alex took the detailed description regarding the car I wanted; and five days later I received a call from Alex to look at a different vehicle they had for sell. The vehicle match the description I had provided! Also, I had the pleasure to meet the sales manager Rick Lopez who was very friendly and helpful during the process of purchasing my car. Finally, Mat from Finance took the time to explain every piece of paper I was signing and provided me with great customer service. Overall, I will recommend this dealership to a friend because of their great customer service!

"Maria Cokinos Was An Outstanding Help and a True Pleasure!"

Maria Cokinos and the entire Rockville Audi team made the trade in and A7 lease process enjoyable and stress free. Anyone considering any Audi vehicles in the DC region should give Maria a call! She rocks.

"Fantastic, No Drama Experience"

I had a wonderful experience working with Maria Cokinos and Larry Sevrin on a lease for a new S5 Cabriolet. Maria and Larry made the whole leasing process very friendly and inclusive. I applaud their professionalism and encourage anyone looking for an Audi to give them a call. Thank you Maria and Larry, and I'm looking forward to a long term relationship with you and Rockville Audi.

Larry Sevrin

"Excellent service"

Maria was wonderful and gave me all the information I needed to buy my Audi S4 Quattro. She left no stone unturned in explaining the amazing things the car can do and in completing my paperwork.

"Wonderful Experience"

Alex spent a great deal of time assisting us with our Q7 purchase. He was a pleasure to work with, extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, and provided us with sound advice on our purchase. We got a great deal, and received top-knotch customer service. We highly recommend working with Alex Max!

"Excellent Service"

I'M very happy with the service that Maria Cokinos gave me. I drove a long way and I got the best service with purchasing the Audi A6 Prestige Quattro. She is very kind and honest with providing the technical information that i needed. I highly recommend Maria and also Rockville Audi to purchase any of the Audi vehicles.

Maria Cokinos