Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

JerrldS
4/15/2015

"Purchase of New Audi S5"

Bought a new Audi S5 and had a great experience. The salesman, Alex Max, was very helpful- knowledgeable, patient, and pleasant to interact with. I would recommend Rockville Audi without any reservations.

Chris H
4/15/2015

"Awesome service and and even better price!"

Maria was such a great help, she made the car buying experience such a joy. She went the extra mile for follow up and made sure we were scheduled with any service in a timely manner. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a used or new Audi.

Zubair
4/13/2015

"Md Zubair Mahbub"

We were referred to Alex Max by one of our common friends and so glad that we found him. He is knowledgeable and took such good care of us, my wife and I went there just to have a look around but ended up buying the red Audi A6 S line, it's beautiful and we are so glad we went!! Great experience and definitely was not the usual dealership cut throat feeling, he stayed an hour extra just to sort out our paperwork since we decided so late, we would go back to Rockville Audi for our next car for sure and refer friends & family too. Exceptional service and overall the entire experience from selecting our car to ending the sale was very pleasant.

Mohammed Rownak

wfarooq
4/10/2015

"Awesome experience"

Got my first Audi from this dealership. Mohammad Rownak and Alex Max helped me to get the best deal. They were very friendly and helpful. So, I would definitely recommend them.

Mohammad Rownak

DrewHunsinger
4/06/2015

"New Q5"

I just leased my first car! I had a 2011 Q5 and now am driving a brand new 2015 Q5. Thanks to Maria and her team, I was able to fit everything into my budget and get out of a hairy situation with the old car. I would highly recommend Maria and this dealership.

minidud
4/01/2015

"Buying experience"

My purchase experience from the first day I walked into Rockville Audi to look and then order a new Audi to the day I picked up my new car was beyond all my expectations. The sales representative, Maria Cokinos, the general sales manager,Peter Bearche, the general manager,Larry Sevrin, were courteous and professional. I am certainly no easy customer to deal with. Maria was thoroughly knowledgeable about the R8. She helped me spec out the car when I ordered it and she was so patient in explaining at delivery how everything worked.She e-mailed me that night and offered for me to come back in and review how everything worked.I called her the next day and she spent 1 1/2 hours reviewing all the navigation, Bluetooth and radio settings.Two days after purchasing the car, I left the eneral manager, Lary Sevrin, a message and said I am unable to sync the HomeLink to my garage opener after reading the owners manual and contacting HomeLink. Maria called me back and said an Audi technician would meet me at my house at my convenience to help program the HomeLink. What service ! I am definitely one happy customer. Dudley Dworken

Audi Technology Fan
3/29/2015

"Just purchased our third car from Rockville Audi"

When I decided to buy my new A4 from Rockville Audi 5 years ago, it was largely because the young salesman who handled the sale focused on selling the car to me and not to my husband - something other area Audi dealerships we visited just did not get. That sealed the deal. He sold me the A4 and, a year later, he sold my husband a TT. Throughout the warranty period of my car, I have always had it serviced it there and have always felt like a valued customer. When it came time to trade it in, I couldn't resist looking at the new A3 - it had all of the technology of my A4 with a sportier drive. The salesman who sold me my A4 was no longer there, but to my great surprise, I found Maria, a terrific female salesperson. No offense, guys, but there's a big advantage in women selling cars to woman drivers. So thank you, Max, for keeping my business the past couple of years and thank you, Maria, for doing a great job of helping me find the exact right A3 model for me!

Christyclarke

"Audi Buyer"

Great job Alex nice meeting you and it was a pleasure working with you . Thank you for your patience and great service with us. Thanks

Mdaley11

"Buying experience "

I just bought my first Audi . Thanks Alex Max and Jordan for making it easy . You guys rock ! I will recommend your business to friends and family.

Nina
3/24/2015

"Amazing service and deals"

Very friendly and awesome deals on cars! The cars looks great as well as the prices! Very helpful on what I needed in a car. :)

Reviews of Maria Cokinos