Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

ccanedo
9/29/2016

"Great experience"

Went in to buy a used car and the whole staff was very helpful. Tony and Alex helped us find a car that met our criteria, took us for a test drive, and made the transaction fast and easy.

Tony Gonzalez

Jennifer Freedman
9/26/2016

"Fabulous experience. Maria is the best!!!"

If you are like me and strongly dislike the car buying experience, be prepared to be surprised. Maria takes the grief out of the experience and makes it easy going and painless. I appreciate her attention to detail and professionalism. There is no question, Maria is the one to go to at Audi of Rockville.

sdd5137
9/23/2016

"Great Purchase"

Alex was great in helping me narrow down the car I wanted and at a price I could afford. The financing was a surprisingly good rate, I would definitely recommend.

Rashad
9/19/2016

"Excellent Experience with Maria buying an Audi A6 3.0T!!!"

This was my first Audi and Maria was great to work with. Well informed and very helpful. True professional at all times. Will definitely work with her for our next Audi purchase!!!

Jana
9/15/2016

"Excellent costumer service "

I just bought my very first Audi. I couldn't be happier. Tonny is an amazing professional and truly helped us out in every single detail even afterwards. I have went to another Audi store and decided to go with the Rockville location. I have no complains . I am happy with my car and very pleased with the services I have received. Tonny is truly an extraordinary professional . I will definitely come back and recommend .

Tonny Gonzalez

sophia2016
9/13/2016

"The Rockville dealeship has been amazing, Maria is best"

I took my Q7 2007 for a service routine in the morning, two weeks ago. The service manager called me on the same day saying the repair report will be ready the next morning.On the next day around noon I received the report with the list of repair that my car needed after being parked for one year while I was in Dubai for work. The repair list was long and costly.. I called (Maria Cokinos) the same sales person who sold me the "Q7" and and an "A4" , asking her opinion. Maria suggested to me to move forward with a 2016 Audi and gave me couple options to fit my budget. Maria was professional, knowledgeable and quick. Maria knew what I wanted, she was able to provide me with the perfect car to fit my life style & my budget in the desired color and the interior color too. Maria also worked closely with the financial department to make sure I return home with the new car. I ended up leasing a beautiful Q3 2016 in a white exterior and a black interior, drove home with the new car and loving it. Looking forward to buy a Porshe Macon from Maria Cokinos in 2017. I love working with Maria Cokinos, I will always go back to the Audi dealership in Rockville and will look for Maria again!!

Miroslava
9/06/2016

"Excellent Experience "

Maria helped us in 2010 with an Audi Q5. This week we returned and she helped us purchase a 2017 Q5. Maria is knowledgeable, articulate, friendly, courteous and delightful to work with. She was able to answer all of our many questions and really knows Audi cars inside and outside. We will recommend her to any friends who may be thinking about an Audi. I cannot say enough about how professional and cordial she was. She truly took the time to make sure that I would be completely happy with our car

Happy Audi owner
8/30/2016

" Alex went above and beyond! "

Alex was extremely helpful in making sure I found just the car i had been looking for. He spent extra time in making sure I knew how to use all the bells and whistles! I would highly recommend Alex for anyone looking to buy a new car!

Converted From BMW
8/29/2016

"Excellent Sales Person"

My wife leases the A4 Audi. In fact, her last three car leases has been the A4 Audi. She told me that she loves the car and all the people she interacts with at Audi. She recommended that I go take a look at the Audi. I have always driven BMW's. I went to see why my wife likes Audi so much. I met with Maria Cokinos in sales. Maria was excellent. I leased a A6 and Audi took care of turning my BMW into the dealer. I can see why my wife likes Audi. Everyone at Rockville Audi was friendly and professional. I am glad I took me wife's advice to go see Audi.

Mide82
8/27/2016

"Excellent service, friendly and professional staff"

I researched a few cars online, two of which were at Rockville Audi. As soon as we walked in, we were met by friendly staff and introduced to Maria as our sales associate. She was courteous, friendly and professional. She explained the features of the car and was helpful without being pushy or overselling. I ended up buying the car the same evening! From car selection to financing, the experience was top notch. I'll definitely recommend Rockville Audi and Maria in particular.

Reviews of Maria Cokinos