Rockville Audi

Rockville Audi Info
About Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

"Maria Cokinos is worth a trip to this Dealership!"

This was not our 1st purchase of an Audi, but it was definitely the most enjoyable purchasing experience. This was made possible by our Audi Brand Specialist, Maria Cokinos. She was very professional, attentive and made us feel like we already knew her. We had contacted other dealerships closer to home and work about the 2015 S3, but she was the one to compel us to drive the extra distance to buy our new car form Rockville Audi. Maria worked with Brian Kim, the Audi Sales Manager, and got us the deal we were happy with. Brian came over to meet my wife and I, and we enjoyed speaking with his as well. Our car is in transit from the factory, and we look forward to getting the car and having Maria go over all of the features and options. If you are on the fence as to which dealership to buy your new Audi from, put your mind at ease and drive to Rockville. Ask for Maria, you won't be disappointed.

Brian Kim

"Great experience with Alex Max—twice in a row!"

Max helped us find a great Allroad last year. We were in an accident just two weeks ago and if it wasn't for the side and read airbags, we wouldn't be here—we were hit sideways by a garbage truck! We came back to Alex to get our second car but he was on vacation. We decided to wait for him to return so he could help us again. He helped us source a brand new, rare to find, manual A4 to spec—we didn't have to compromise on anything; we got the color we wanted, packages and interior finishes! The car is perfect and we are driving it home today. We highly recommend Alex and the Audi team at Rockville!

"Outstanding Experience"

Nick Rotruck and Maria Cokinos helped me finalize the lease on a 2015 Audi A3 and sale of a 2011 TTS. On separate days, they walked me through the entire process, answered all my questions and made sure I knew all the basics on how to enjoy my new car. Phenomenal service.

"Great experience in new car leasing"

Maria Cokinos provided pertinent, accurate and very helpful information in our lease of a 2015 Audi. She showed outstanding knowledge of the car and its attributes and steered us to the optimal vehicle for my wife and me.

"2015 Audi Q3"

Maria was very patient with me and took care of me really well. She was terrific. She stayed back till we finalized the deal which took 4 hours. You do not expect the sales people to be so patient and wait till 10:00PM in the night on a Friday. Overall, its a great car for a great price from a great dealer.

Brian Kim, Sales Manager

"Outstanding Service"

On a rainy Monday I decided drop in to take a look at a few vehicles as well as get a trade in estimate on my 2009 Audi A5. Maria made sure I was taken care of, she was detail oriented and polite. I had a little over an hour before I had to head out to a business meeting. I was in a rush... Maria and the Rockville Audi team had my quote in hand within my timeline. No fuss, no hassles. Just great service! When I am ready to purchase my next car. Ill be sure to buy from Maria and Rockville Audi.

"Alex Max and Dustin Prieto are Incredible to Work With."

I decided to make the trek to Rockville from Arlington (during rush hour) to check out this dealership, and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Alex was easily one of, if not the best salesmen I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He put no pressure on me, was extraordinarily knowledgeable about every facet of the car I was interested in (A6), and was as helpful and friendly as can be. Dustin was walking me through all of the paper work and such, and I let him know I wasn't interested in any additional coverage or packages. He didn't try and aggressively push anything on me after I told him that, which is such a rarity- and refreshing. We ended up chatting for ~30 minutes about some mutual interests, and this was well after the dealership was closed. I cannot recommend this dealership and these two gentlemen any higher- it was a wonderful experience, and I know where i'm headed next time I need an Audi- to Rockville to see Alex and Dustin.

"Excellent experience--again"

I recently bought my fourth Audi from Maria and Rockville Audi. Over the years, I have purchased an S-4, A-6, Q-5 and now an A-8L with Maria's sage guidance. Although there are two Audi dealerships closer to my home and business, I always return to Maria and the team at Rockville Audi. Her professionalism, attentiveness, and knowledge of the brand are outstanding, ensuring a car buying experience that will leave you wondering why other dealerships can't replicate it. My business will always be with Maria and Rockville and yours should too.

"Great sales experience with Maria Cokinos"

Maria's professionalism, demeanor and style made me feel as if we had been close business associates for years even though this was my first time working with her. She quickly recognized the value of my time and provided me with an offer on the exact Audi A6 I was looking for at the price I had researched in advance of meeting her. The whole transaction was seamless without a negative thought entering my mind. This was one of the easiest sales transactions of my life regardless of the product.

"Maria Cokinos made it happen"

I had a basic curiosity of the Audi A3 cabriolet. Maria Cokinos turned that curiosity into a reality for me! She made me very comfortable with her calm demeanor coupled with a few cappuccinos and reviewed all the options I had with leasing vs. buying. After our initial talk, she stayed in touch with me and helped me work through numerous scenarios, but was never pushy, only proactive. I found her to be very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. On Friday night I came in for a test drive on the ONLY A3 cabriolet at the dealership, fell in love with the car, came back the next day and signed a 3 year lease. Maria has continued to stay with me after the sale and has invited me back to come back and "learn" more about my new car and how to take advantage of all it's functionality. I am very happy to once again be behind the wheel of an Audi. I have other friends with Audi dealerships and didn't even feel the need to pick up the phone because Rockville Audi took care of any questions and concerns I had. I look forward to having a long term relationship with this dealership.

Reviews of Maria Cokinos