Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

Ed89
5/29/2015

"My A6 Experience"

I had a great experience at Rockville Audi working with Maria Cokinos. Maria was very knowledgeable about Audi vehicles and the competitors. Maria was also very resourceful as she ensured that I got the car that I wanted at my price-point.

First time Audi buyer
5/28/2015

"Purchasing our Audi Q-5"

We had a very pleasant experience dealing with Rockville Audi. My wife and I sent an email the night before and we were happy that we were able to see the car we were interested in within a few minutes. Our salesperson, Maria Cokinos was wonderful! she was very helpful throughout the entire process and spent a good deal of time with us explaining the different features of the car. Overall we felt like the entire experience was very positive. We wish more dealerships operated this way.

Printz202
5/27/2015

"Exceptional dealership and service!"

After a terrible experience at Audi of Arlington, I changed to have my R8 serviced at Rockville Audi. Excellent experience, specifically my service consultant, Bryan Webster! Great communication and follow through from beginning to end! He clearly excells at customer service and enjoys his job. Thank you for a great experience! Jeff Washington, DC

Cathy A
5/22/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

I bought my first Audi A5 from Alex Max @Rockville Audi. It was the best experience I have had buying a car. Alex Max is an experienced car guy , seasoned , kind , knowledgable and took care of the entire transaction for me . From the True Car pricing presentation.and vehicle selection he walked me thru my best choices for financing to delivery and activation of the amazing Audi Connect wifi system. I'm so excited with my car, my choice with my dealer and the person that made it happen. I strongly recommend any new customers ask for Alex Max . He is a busy person there with a lot of customers so I would recommend sending him an email at alex.max@rockville-audi.com and making an appointment! From sales thru service he will be your contact at Rock Audi! Thanks Alex you Rock! Cathy

EstelaRojas
5/19/2015

"First Audi!"

This was my first experience leasing an Audi and I am very happy Maria Cokinos was there to help me. She was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and there for my every need. I recommend her to anyone leasing/buying an Audi. She is a wealth of knowledge and very courteous as well.

JoshD23
5/18/2015

"Happy Repeat Customer"

Maria was very helpful and extremely patient helping me get my second Q5 with them. I was able to get an amazing deal and was well taken care of while spending time going through all my options.

Shannon1129
5/17/2015

"First car buying experience!"

Maria helped make my first car buy buying experience memorable and nothing but fun. I told her everything I wanted in my first puurchase and she was able to find that and more for the price range i assked to stay in!

Zaynrahn
5/15/2015

"First excellent experience at Rockville Audi"

This is my first experience buying a car at any dealership. I choose Audi because of it s sporty and progressive design and brand reputation. I met with Alex Max and my buying experience could not have been more pleasant, professional , timely and higly recommended . I can't tell you how professional and thorough these guys are . From getting me lease payments that fit my budget, getting me car insurance thru their network was easy and above expectations . I will and highly recommend my new friend Alex Max and Rockville Audi . Buy with confidence and ask for Alex Max he will use his years of seasoned experience pave the way to a new Audi . So excited come by and meet this great professional!

gelfandss
5/01/2015

"Buying an Audi Q7"

Maria Cokinos was extremely helpful and professional when I went in to look at the Audi Q7. At the time I had a suburban but was looking for a smaller vehicle that could still hold 7 adults comfortably. Maria was able to show me the initial color I wanted in the Q7 as well as an additional Q7. After test driving, which Maria was able to take me to low traffic areas so I could actually drive the car out of rush hour traffic, we went back and discussed details of my purchase. At all times, I did not feel pressure and was educated on all aspects of the Q7 I had concerns about and other items I was not aware of as well. I would highly recommend Maria Cokinos with any Audi needs you may have.

Happy Audi Purchaser
4/30/2015

"Happy Audi Purchaser"

We purchased our second car through Maria at Rockville Audi. She is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and hard working. I happily recommend her to any customer at Rockville Audi. The new car manager, Brian Kim, was also very helpful in resolving some last minute glitches.

Reviews of Maria Cokinos