Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

Mide82
8/27/2016

"Excellent service, friendly and professional staff"

I researched a few cars online, two of which were at Rockville Audi. As soon as we walked in, we were met by friendly staff and introduced to Maria as our sales associate. She was courteous, friendly and professional. She explained the features of the car and was helpful without being pushy or overselling. I ended up buying the car the same evening! From car selection to financing, the experience was top notch. I'll definitely recommend Rockville Audi and Maria in particular.

Audi Lover
8/23/2016

"Top Notch Treatment"

The entire experience was stress free and smooth. A great deal of patience was shown as different avenues were explored. I knew basically what I wanted to pay and what my trade in should bring and both expectations were meant. Options that were potentially beneficial to me were offered and explained. Overall it was a most satisfactory transaction. Kudos to Brandon for all his help along the way & professionalism.

Brandon Downing

Big Bertha is an Acura
8/21/2016

"Tony Gonzalez saved the day."

I drive an Acura. Been a Honda owner since 97. Decided I want an A6. Rockville Audi seemed like a good enough place to start my Audi experience. Texted number on site for availability of a couple A6s. Was told one was being reconditioned but the other was available with a "...your time will be well spent here at Rockville Audi." I was quite impressed by the professionalism and calm demeanor of the person I spoke with in the phone. Let him know I'd be in later in the afternoon. (Come to find out this was a call center rep) BUMMER Showed up to a nice building bustling with people. Walked in to lobby and stood in front of receptionist who was buried deep into a text on her phone. I stood there long enough for her to notice me but still wasn't greeted... BUMMER So I said hello. She said she would find the person I spoke with on the phone and to have a seat in the lounge where they had snacks and beverages. It was pretty busy in there so I was cool with the 45 minute wait. Even after the car that was "available" was unable to be found. BUMMER There was one salesman that took it upon himself to drive me to two separate lots to get me to the car. Still not found... BUT I did get to ride in two brand new A4s and sit at a Premium and a Prestige A6. Which solidified my decision to purchase an A6. This dealership should take a little time integrating their call center into the actual dealership. Soooo I will say, the dealership is nice, the inventory is nice, and they had a lot of snacks. Tony Gonzalez saved the day by being honest upfront and giving me personal attention and making the situation better. I will still switch from Acura to Audi only if Tony is my salesman.

Tony Gonzalez

Tracy1
8/14/2016

"Wonderful Car buying experience"

I had given 5 stars because my wife and I received a 5 star treatment in every aspect of our sales experience at Rockville Audi. Our salesperson (Tristan) and the whole sales team made a very comfortable and smooth auto buying experience. Plus spoiling us with snacks and a Audi coffee mug didn't hurt either. Tracy and Rose

Tristan Arey

Honda_gal
8/10/2016

"Wonderful experience working with Maria Cokinos"

I stopped by Audi Rockville on Monday to look at the certified pre-owned vehicles. Maria Cokinos drove me to where they were parked and patiently walked up and down the lot with me as I looked at all the certified A4s available. She answered all my questions about the differences in the models and equipment. After a test drive, I was happy to purchase a very nice 2016 A4 with very low mileage. Maria explained all the protection options and warranties available. She was a delight to work with. Before I left the dealership, she sat in the car with me to set up the satellite radio, connect my phone via Bluetooth, and show me how everything worked. I happily drove home that night in my new (used) car. As I wasn't trading in my old car, Maria volunteered to have it delivered to my office so that I could avoid taking a bus and enduring the Safe Track Surge slow down on the red line to pick it up. I highly recommend her to future buyers.

Accordguy
8/09/2016

"Excellent car buying guidance"

My wife and I got very professional service from Maria Cokinos. She helped us find a beautiful Audi that we both loved, and the right options that we wanted, and she helped us avoid options we didn't need, and that saved us money. The dealer had a very large inventory of Audi's, so we could find the car we were looking for. All of the staff were friendly, helpful and professional.

Safe Driver
8/08/2016

"Nice and clean and helpful."

I felt the salesperson was honest and took the time to explain why we should buy an Audi. I felt she went beyond and above what was necessary to sell a car. She even came to our home to connect the garage door to the car. She called us to be sure we knew about the special gadgets in the car.

Rosie Sandhu
8/08/2016

"Professional and Friendly"

I went to the dealership to get a used Audi and look at my options. Maria helped me from the very beginning, was very friendly throughout. We test drove Q3 and Q5, she didn't seem to be rushing and took time to explain everything to me. This was my first time in Audi and I only wanted to research but ended up buying a Q5. Maria explained the different options (leasing vs buying) so that I can make a informed decisions. The entire process was very smooth. Maria was very knowledgeable and professional, I didn't had to consult anyone else and relied on her advise to make the final decision. She even asked me to come later during the week so that she could show me more features.

TriciaP
8/05/2016

"Knowledgeable and Professional "

I came in to look at two used Audi A4s. After the test drive, Maria walked me through the similarities/differences between the two cars and explained the ins and outs of the warranties. The process was smooth and she was a pleasure to work with. We agreed on some cosmetic touch-ups to the car and, again, she made the process seamless by working with me via email to set up the appointment for me and arrange transportation. I am very happy with both my car and the overall sales and service experience to date.

Samir Mishra
8/01/2016

"Amazing Experience"

Maria was a joy to work with from the second I walked in. She made sure that the vehicle I was looking at met my needs and helped put me in to the car of my dreams. I cannot say enough about how professional and cordial she was. She truly took the time to make sure that I would be completely happy with my car, not just during the process but also afterwards with follow up calls.

Reviews of Maria Cokinos