Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

Tgetz
2/09/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Alex helped me with the purchase of my new Audi S3. He made the car buying experience simple, easy, and fun. I highly recommend visiting Alex if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I would also like to note the service area is top notch with state of the art equipment.

Kchoya78
2/02/2016

"True Professional - Alex Max"

Alex helped me navigate both the selection of the car and the best financing options for my needs. The most comfortable auto transaction I have experienced. Nick was very helpful in going over the paperwork in a clear and concise manner. Alex is a true professional and I highly recommend him.

kmv89k
1/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I were in the market for a larger car and Maria made the whole experience fantastic! We highly recommend and know we will be returning in the future!

Lauren Koubek
1/27/2016

"Great experience!"

Best car buying experience ever! Alex Max is the best Salesperson I have ever had the opportunity to work with. He is professional, responsive, well informed, and has the clients best interest at heart. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new Audi!

Jmabrill
1/20/2016

"Great dealership and friendly staff"

This is our second Audi purchase from Rockville Audi, our first being a Q5. Maria was great to work with and put me in a beautiful 2017 Q7 that I think I will be driving for a very long time. Thanks!

mabdala
1/20/2016

"A5 Convertible Lease"

This is the second time I leased a convertible from this dealer, and my third car overall. The main reason for a 5-star experience is the customer-oriented attention that I received from Maria Cokinos. Maria's style is persuasive yet not pushy, her insights are thoughtful and her recommendations are very valuable since she knows the industry of luxury cars so well. She is not only responsive but also very professional and always understands perfectly the perspective and views of customers. A pleasure dealing with Maria again.

RRF985
1/14/2016

"Service Department lacking"

When taking delivery of my CPO A6 it was found that the glove box had a broken latch. This was somehow missed by the service department during the CPO process despite the fact that it was clearly listed on the CPO checklist. During the sale it was noted in all of the paperwork that the latch needed repaired and all the parts were put on order. I took the car home very happy with my sales experience. However, dealing with the service department has turned out to be less than desired. When the parts came in about a week and a half later, I promptly made an appointment and drove the two hours back to Rockville to have the repair done. Four hours later I was informed that they did not have all the parts and I would have to come back. So, four hours of driving wasted. A week later, Bryan called and informed me the parts were in. I verified with the parts department that everything was in fact there and then I made another appointment. I drove back down and after another 3-4 hours of waiting, I was informed that they still needed another part: the lock for the glove box. So an additional 4 hours of driving time wasted. I was told by Bryan that they would send me the lock and I could install it myself. Fine. I left with the glove box mostly fixed. When the lock arrived it turned out I couldn't install it because the glove box door latch needed to be removed again. I eventually called Audi of America who got involved and with their help, and the help of Corey Pardue in Rockville Audi sales, I was able to have the final work done with my local dealer and it is finally complete nearly four months after the sale date. It is unfortunate that I was lied to multiple times while dealing with the Rockville Audi service department. I would not recommend them for service although their sales department was great.

audi2016
1/11/2016

"Maria Cokinos was great"

I have leased mutiple Audis from this dealership and Maria Cokinos has been fabulous. She is invariably responsive, well informed, helpful and accomodating. She is always willing to go the extra distance.

PMC
1/09/2016

"Purchase of 2012 Audi A5"

This was our first purchase of an Audi and a used car. The car we purchased was of high quality, well prepared, and fairly priced. Never having bought a used car we were a bit uncomfortable but our sales person, Maria Cokinos, spent a considerable amount of time with us, answering all our questions before the sale and spending even more time with us afterwards... helping us customize selectable features and showing us all the in's and outs of our new car. All-and-all, a positive experience.

okioni
1/08/2016

"Great Service"

Went in on a busy Sat in Dec looking for a vehicle I saw online. Quickly learned it was sold. I was introduced to Tristan Arey who didn't make me feel rushed, took his time to understand my needs and find me something that wasn't even listed yet. I had to wait a week for my car to arrive and pass inspection, etc. Tristan kept in touch through-out the week, providing updates and making sure all of my paperwork was lined up and ready for a streamline process when I returned. It wasn't your typical car buying experience which I expected, It was much greater and personal, with the managers checking in, the guy in finance was amazing at explaining everything. I went in solo, female purchaser and felt like my brother sold me a car. Highly recommend this guy!

Tristan Arey