Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

jmenick
5/26/2016

"terrific sales people, even better service advisors"

I just took my 2nd A5 convertible from Maria Cokinos @ Rockville Audi and told her and the managers that Max, my service advisor played a big part in my decision to use them again. The dealership showroom and service waiting area are immaculate and the entire staff goes out of their way to help their customers. if you are in the market for an Audi, make an appointmentvwith Maria and request that Max be your advisor.

kasien93
5/24/2016

"Alex Max was truly great to me!"

Coming from a first time, young car buyer, Alex made me feel very comfortable, almost as if I was driving around town with my own dad. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had. He had my family and I laughing and had my parents involved in every aspect of the car buying experience. It was just a very friendly and relaxed experience. Everyone at the Rockville Audi/Porsche dealer was extremely nice. It was also very cool having a guitarist and free ice cream there the day of buying my first car. I would definitely recommend others to this dealership and most certainly to Alex Max! I took several of his cards and have already give some to friends and family! Alex still keeps in touch with my family and I to this day and I know I can come to him anytime with any questions / concerns I were to have :)

orthopod
5/22/2016

"Our excellent salesperson, Maria Cokinos"

Maria helped us in 2011 with an Audi A4. This past week we returned and she helped us purchase a 2016 Q3. Maria is knowledgeable, articulate, friendly, courteous and delightful to work with. She was able to answer all of our many questions and really knows Audi cars inside and outside. We will recommend her to any friends who may be thinking about an Audi. We love our cars (the new and the older one) and Maria is part of the reason for making these purchases excellent experiences.

Sean Hong, the business manager, helped to finalize our sale and he, too, was a pleasure to work with!

Ali Iqbal
5/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

It was the first time that I was in a dealership for leasing purposes and I never knew that it would be this smooth and easy. The team of Audi Rockville and especially Maria made is very easy for me to lease an Audi. Maria is extremely professional, friendly and one of the best sales person I have ever seen in my life. She took care of us, including my baby, when we were filling out the paperwork. Overall the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER !!

Holly
5/18/2016

"Maria is a winner"

Although we did not end up buying an Audi, our experience with this dealership was a very good one. Maria was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, patient and professional. She asked questions, listened to our needs carefully, and did her best to match us with the best Audi for us. She spent 6.5 hours with us, without a break. When her dealership, and, in fact, this region, did not have a vehicle that matched our specifications, she diligently searched until she found one elsewhere.

TonyT
5/18/2016

"Maria is excellent"

Maria was very professional. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She was always available to answer any questions I had. I would definitely do business with her again.

Jeremy
5/14/2016

"Great experience with Tony G & rest of Rockville Audi team!"

As a Western PA resident, I had some initial concerns with the idea of driving 4 hours to buy a pre-owned vehicle. Those concerns were addressed immediately once I was connected with Tony from Rockville Audi. He took the time to make sure that I was completely comfortable with the condition of the car and the financial terms prior to the trip. He was very responsive and candid in his communications with me, with no sales pressure - just good information. Once I arrived at the dealership, Tony had everything ready for me and was just as much of a pleasure to deal with in person as he had been on the phone. The rest of the Rockville team was easy to work with as well. The dealership was clean and well appointed and the staff professional as you would expect. One of the nicer dealerships I have been to. The A4 that I purchased was exactly as advertised and had the best combination of features, condition, and price that I could find after 2 weeks of searching online.

Tony Gonzalez

benmtz10
5/12/2016

"First Car Buying Experience An Excellent One"

My time at the Rockville Audi dealership was a pleasant experience. Hamdael made sure I had all of my questions answered and took the time to walk me through the nice features that the A3 has to offer. He is very knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I am glad to have joined the Audi family by working with Hamdael and Rockville Audi.

Hamdael Omar

Shane S
5/12/2016

"Thanks for the Audi A3 TDi Tony!"

It hasn't been a week yet, but I'm loving the car! What a difference after driving a Ford Focus for the past 10 years. The TDi MPG is insane so far - well over the advertised 43mpg highway. From my initial email exchanges with Dustin, to our personal interaction with Tony, this was a wonderful experience! My mission now is to get my soon to retire father in an Audi. If/ when I accomplish that, I'm coming to see Tony Gonzalez! My wife and I are very appreciative of the time Tony spent with us, the test drive that he allowed us to take, and the explanations he provided. It really resonated that Tony asked the questions of his team with regards to how long the car was on the lot and corrected himself when he got an answer counter to his original belief.

Tony Gonzalez, Dustin Burrell

MarkA
5/09/2016

"Hamdael was great!"

Hamdael was very knowledgeable about the automobiles I was interested in yet was not pushy. My only negative issue was that I was trading in an Audi A4 that had an airbag recall. The recall was held against me in determining trade in value. Since it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to fix the auto, it should have been a pure pass through with value. I'm sure after its fixed under warranty that the dealer wont share the new replaced value difference with me.

Hamdael Omar