Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

"Excellent experience--again"

I recently bought my fourth Audi from Maria and Rockville Audi. Over the years, I have purchased an S-4, A-6, Q-5 and now an A-8L with Maria's sage guidance. Although there are two Audi dealerships closer to my home and business, I always return to Maria and the team at Rockville Audi. Her professionalism, attentiveness, and knowledge of the brand are outstanding, ensuring a car buying experience that will leave you wondering why other dealerships can't replicate it. My business will always be with Maria and Rockville and yours should too.

"Great sales experience with Maria Cokinos"

Maria's professionalism, demeanor and style made me feel as if we had been close business associates for years even though this was my first time working with her. She quickly recognized the value of my time and provided me with an offer on the exact Audi A6 I was looking for at the price I had researched in advance of meeting her. The whole transaction was seamless without a negative thought entering my mind. This was one of the easiest sales transactions of my life regardless of the product.

"Maria Cokinos made it happen"

I had a basic curiosity of the Audi A3 cabriolet. Maria Cokinos turned that curiosity into a reality for me! She made me very comfortable with her calm demeanor coupled with a few cappuccinos and reviewed all the options I had with leasing vs. buying. After our initial talk, she stayed in touch with me and helped me work through numerous scenarios, but was never pushy, only proactive. I found her to be very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. On Friday night I came in for a test drive on the ONLY A3 cabriolet at the dealership, fell in love with the car, came back the next day and signed a 3 year lease. Maria has continued to stay with me after the sale and has invited me back to come back and "learn" more about my new car and how to take advantage of all it's functionality. I am very happy to once again be behind the wheel of an Audi. I have other friends with Audi dealerships and didn't even feel the need to pick up the phone because Rockville Audi took care of any questions and concerns I had. I look forward to having a long term relationship with this dealership.

"Great deal and outstanding customer service!"

If you're looking to purchase a new car in the DMV area, you owe it to yourself to ask for Maria at Rockville Audi. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. It was clear that she was knowledgeable and highlighted features that were important to me. She walked me through the pros/cons of leasing vs. financing in terms I could understand. Most importantly, she listened and delivered beyond my expectations. Couldn't be happier with my new A4!

"Jean-Marc Perez Cohen - found exactly what I wanted"

Over a three month period Jean-Marc was patient, respectful and persistent as he worked to find the exact A7 I was looking for. I appreciated his kindness and will definitely recommend him to friends.

"Maria Cokinos is the best luxury sales person"

I manage a sales force and so am extremely critical when I come across sales people. To say I am assessing everything they do is an understatement. Buying a car is not a short process so the quality and professionalism of the person you are working with is paramount to making the experience a chore or a joy. Maria Cokinos is TOPS. She is always on her game with information, working on creativity to help me find what I want, providing details I need in a timely basis without being pushy and forcing me into a car I do not want. I wish I could steel her from the dealership but she loves selling cars too much to consider such a move so alas the DC area will continue to get the benefit of her expertise. If you are in the market for a luxury car, look no further..Audi's rock...and Maria and the Rockville dealership are a joy to work with. J. Carter

"Alex Max - dealer at Rockville Audi"

I had a great experience working with Alex Max at Rockville Audi. I went in there for a test drive of the Q7 TDI and there was no pressure from Alex. He educated me on the vehicle, we went on a test drive and I felt I could have walked away without having to justify my decision. In this case, however, I ended up ordering a new car. A few days later he contacted me to let me know that there was another comparable car coming into the Port and he asked if I wanted it. I ended up taking the one that was readily available - he called me when it was ready and went over the features of the car. I was in a hurry and he offered to have me come back if I had any questions. I was very happy with Alex and my transaction at Rockville Audi.

"A most pleasant experience--Audi A8 4.0"

I just had one of my most pleasant experiences in acquiring a new car. I had been looking for an Audi A8 for some time. I called Rockville Audi and gave them the specifications of the car I was looking for and asked for a reasonable price on the phone. From that point on, it was a smooth and most pleasant experience. They gave me a reasonable price and a very attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient treatment. I have had my car for one day and it has been a joy to drive. I hope I continue to enjoy this car so that I can repeat my experience with the same dealership when the lease expires.

"Top Notch!"

Great, knowledgeable salesmen, and a top-of-the-line maintenance team. Repairs are complete (the first time) and professional in every respect. When my car needs some TLC, this is the ONLY place I take it.

"Amazing experience with Jean Marc at Rockville Audi! "

Jean Marc has become a household name for us since visiting Rockville Audi. We continuously discuss and compliment his professionalism, patience and passion for the Audi brand. Jean Marc has a genuine, outgoing personality and displayed exemplar customer service, both when communicating with us electronically and in person. He was always responsive and willing to answer any questions leading up to our first visit and test drive. During our first visit to the dealership, Jean Marc took time to sincerely get to know us on an individual level and to learn more about our lifestyle and interest in purchasing an A4. Since this was both me and my fiancé’s first car purchase, we were naturally apprehensive about the entire process. Jean Marc being an Audi enthusiast himself was able to answer any outstanding questions and concerns we had about purchasing our A4. During our visit, I told jean Marc I wanted to wait and think it over for a few days. He was completely understanding and I felt absolutely no pressure. He allowed us ample time to mull over our pending purchase and he remained in contact over those few days. Once we returned that following Monday, he was extremely agreeable in working with us to ensure that we received a fair and comparable deal on our A4. He took time to review and go over our purchase with us, document by document. And I had A LOT of questions. We decided to return to Rockville Audi not just to purchase the A4, but because we couldn’t imagine purchasing a car from another salesperson. Jean Marc made the entire experience enjoyable and really went out of his way to ensure that we received top notch customer service, and as new customers. His friendly demeanor and educated approach made us feel at ease and we became friends throughout the process. Jean Marc cares deeply and genuinely about his customers and Audis, and merging the two into one. Jean Marc has reached out to me various times since our recent purchase to ensure that everything is running smoothly and he remains continuously available for any questions that may arise. My fiancé and I intend to purchase our future Audis from Jean Marc. He is truly a very strong asset to Rockville Audi and rest assured you will be very excited about your new vehicle after working with Jean Marc. Thank you, Jean Marc, for your dedication, knowledge and friendliness. We look forward to working with you for years to come! Best, Ashley & Mike

Maria Cokinos