Rockville Audi

Audi Sales Manager

April 25, 2017

"Very Pleasant Experience"

- Natznut

Alex Max is a walking Audi encyclopedia. No hard sell, just gave me everything I needed to make a good decision. Asked for the order? Sure, but in a very courteous way.

April 24, 2017

"My first encounter with Audi"

- YHA

Alex greeted me with a warm welcome and gave me his undivided attention during the couple of hours we spent together. I was interested in the new A5, the handsome design of the car had enticed me to take a good look at it. The in depth technical knowledge of Alex inspired me to go for a test drive, on a rainy day, perfect to feel the quattro in action. I drove for a good twenty minutes while Alex showed me all the niceties the A5 offers. I came out totally convinced that, should the need arise for me to change my car, it would be for an A5 and sold by Alex.

April 24, 2017

"An outstanding experience"

- Rod W.

I just recently leased my third Audi from Rockville Audi and my fifth Audi overall. As with the prior two transactions, I had the pleasure of working with Sales Rep Maria Cokinos. She is professional, knowledgeable, helpful and, once again, was able to find the exact vehicle we were looking for. The entire process was a breeze. This is what outstanding customer service looks like!

New 2017 Audi Q5, $47785