Rockville Audi

Bryan Webster

Audi Service Consulatant
4.4

June 24, 2017

"Maria Cokinos -Five Stars"

- Sam M

I have had the opportunity to work with Maria Cokinos twice on the purchase a new Audi. Her professionalism and expertise are exceptional. She listened to what I wanted, and then helped me to better understand product and financing options that best fit my needs. In an auto-sales world with high turnover, I really appreciated the opportunity to work with someone who treated me as a valued repeat customer and knew that she would advocate on my behalf through the sales process. Her communication and follow-ups are exceptional.

June 23, 2017

"Great experience buying a no-haggle car "

- Patricia Kaul

We knew we wanted to buy an audi that was just coming off lease and that is what we got. From the internet we knew we were getting a fair deal at Rockville Audi. The salesman was knowledgeable, professional and high energy. The buying process couldn't have been easier. I think the car was on the lot a week or two. They don't keep cars long! The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is the finance step of the purchase. They really did the hard sell on the extended warranty and financing through the audi and it was pretty uncomfortable. I knew the "additional selling" was coming I just wasn't prepared for it. Also a N/C (no charge) item already included on the car we bought, Phantom Footprint, was offered as an optional add on for $200-300. I am glad I looked over the papers and noticed the duplication they were trying to charge me again for!

Tony Gonzalez

June 23, 2017

"Work with Maria Cokinos for an excellent customer experience"

- gastwa

I have been a customer of Maria Cokinos for six years and three buying experiences at Rockville Audi. She is highly professional, knows everything about the Audi product line, listens to the needs of her customer and advocates on their behalf to get the best deal while enjoying a positive buying experience. Maria is highly communicative and organized to make it as easy a process as possible for the customer. I have a very busy schedule at work and Maria made sure I had everything I needed to work remotely from the dealership when getting my last vehicle. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you are looking for a new luxury vehicle, you have to go work with Maria.

New 2017 Audi A8, $88620