Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

Gus
2/20/2015

"Great!"

The experience we had with Maria Cokinos was terrific. I went to a couple other dealers, but in no way got the attention we did with Maria. Came back with my wife and left with a new car. Maria coordinated everything with the various others that became involved with our purchase and in little time all the paperwork was completed and Maria showed us how to use the various features of our new car. She programmed our phones into the system and went over the various features of the car and off we went. We certainly rate Maria with 5 stars. Gus Tjoumas

bachabi
2/14/2015

"My best car buying experience ever"

When I first visited the Rockville Audi dealership on 25 Oct. 14 I did not have in mind to buy a car, that day. But, Maria Cokinos made me change my mind - and I still do not regret to have done so. Obviously, Maria proved to be an excellent salesperson, knowledgeable of the Audi brand, good listener and communicator, patient and friendly. Even after the sales was completed, she has always been available to answer my questions either by email or on the phone. She also invited me for a refresher tutoring at the Rockville Audi dearlership.

John
2/05/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Purchased an A4 S Line from this dealership and it was the best car buying experience I've had in a long time. Mo was extremely helpful and from start to finish made sure the transaction was enjoyable. Customer service at this dealership was very good. Both Mo and Jordan worked with me to complete the sale and gave me more on my trade in than I was expecting. They also both stayed well past closing to ensure we left the dealership with everything taken care of.

Mo and Jordan

Gustavo
2/04/2015

"Great experience at Rockville Audi with Maria cokinos!"

I think Maria Cokinos delivered a great service helping me to get the car that I always wanted, she was helpful, friendly and went beyond expectations. As I said great experience!

Jan
1/31/2015

"Super Experience at Rockville Audi with Maria Cokinos"

Purchased a Q 5 today at Rockville Audi. Was one of the most pleasant experiences I ever had in purchasing a new car. Maria was obviously very knowledgeable of the car, easy to work with regarding the deal itself, and very helpful after the sale in the "tutorial" on how to make all the widgets work. Her associates, including the General Manager of the dealership and Jordan, one of the finance guys made the rest of the process go very easy as well. I would not hesitate to give high recommendation to Maria and the rest of the team at Rockville Audi.

bethanyliz
1/29/2015

"Great sales experience"

Maria Cokinos was exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable and professional as was the rest of the team in my purchase of a 2015 Audi A6 TDI.. Very pleased with overall experience and highly recommend them. Haven't used the service department yet. Liz

Madrid
1/23/2015

"I reccomend anyone buying an Audi but from Rockville Audi"

I'd rather get a tooth pulled than deal with buying a car. My last car died in 2009 and I have avoided buying another one ever since. It wasn't until, I took a job that requires a commute that I even considered buying now. I decided I wanted an Audi and went to several dealerships to test drive cars. I'm a women in my early thirties and buying a car by myself so I'm not the customer who is going be anyones "big sale." I looked at a couple of car at other dealerships but ultimately bought from Rockville Audi becuase of Maria Cokinos. She was very knowledgeable and gave me far more detail about the car than other dealerships' brand specialists. She was very responsive and followed up with me before the other dealerships did. I felt like my business was taken seriously which is really important to me. Not only was my experiance better than having a tooth pulled, Maria actually made it pleasant. I bought a pre-owned 2015 A3, I love it and couldn't be happier. I would tell anyone interested in buying a car to go see Maria. Audi makes a great car. Maria makes a great buying experiance.

katiepie7312
1/22/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience So Far! "

My husband and I traded in my 2008 Saab 9-3 w/ 93K miles for a 2012 Audi A4 w/ 33k miles on January 15th, 2015. We are young (in our late twenties) and expected to be treated pretty poorly due to face value judgment at such a high end dealership. If you don't look like you have serious money, people aren't generally fighting over who gets to work with you. This time we were wrong... Luis Camacho was our brand specialist and we feel he did a great job. We are a newly wedded couple who just happened to stumble upon a good deal they were running on a used Audi recently off lease. We were not planning on buying a car for a couple of months but saw the deal and knew we should check out the car. I emailed the dealer that Thursday afternoon and made an apt to test drive the car between 5:45 and 6:00 that evening with my husband. We were running late so we called to let them know and they were very understanding. We got there and the car was pulled up and ready to be driven immediately. Luis was polite, respectful, charming, and very knowledgeable about the features of the car. I had never driven an Audi before so his guidance was appreciated. The test drive went great, the price was right, and we knew we should buy it then or it would've sold over the weekend. So we went for it! The transaction was the smoothest car purchase I have ever experienced. Luis and the finance rep even stayed a half an hour late so that I could get all of the things out of my trade in and finalize all the paperwork. We drove home that night feeling like we made a great purchase at a great price with all the promotions and perks they were running during a slow car buying period. (tax time is busy, just after the holidays...not so much for car sales) The cherry on the sundae was that I had realized we forgot an important parking permit in my old car, so I emailed Luis immediately asked him to grab it and save it for me to pick up. He responded the next day and was able to save my parking permit for me at the receptionist desk until I could get there. He even emailed me as to follow up and make sure that I received the permit! I work in Real Estate so follow up is very important to any sale or lease and I was happy to see that he was the type of sales rep that does this. Great job Luis Camacho and thank you Rockville Audi for not judging a book by it's cover and treating a young, tired looking, newly wedded couple just like the rich clientele they encounter on a daily basis. We will be shopping here again!

Luis Camacho

paab
1/19/2015

"Overall a fantastic experience at Rockville Audi"

I just bought a new Audi A3 at Rockville Audi and I can't think of how my experience could have been better. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and professional. I worked more closely with Maria Cokinos through the whole process, from test driving to making the deal, and with her knowledge of the brand and experience regarding what is most important for each individual buyer, I drove off in the perfect A3 for me. Both in terms of features AND price! Maria will also follow-up to make sure everything is going 100% after the deal, which is something I definitely appreciate. Thanks! Pedro

arheller
1/16/2015

"A4 Sells Itself but Rockville Audi Made the Deal! "

This was the second A4 that I bought from Maria. She is great at finding what you want and getting the deal done without a lot of up-selling. Didn't have Quattro last time and wasn't sure about the need for it in the DC area but the ride and acceleration are quite smooth compared to my last A4. Love it! Thanks Maria! Alan Heller

Reviews of Maria Cokinos