Rockville Audi

About Rockville Audi

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 AM

Fast Eddie
7/28/2015

"Maria Cokinos Professional Saleslady"

Maria was courteous from the moment we met her, She sure simplified the leasing of our A8. Her detailed knowledge of the car was certainly above expectations, Maria was very concerned about whether or not we were comfortable in driving the car home to the point that she offered to take us home in the event that we were not confident about driving.Maria made our visit a pleasant experience and we will certainly recommend her to our friends..

NeichaJ
7/25/2015

"An awesome buying experience "

I had a great experience at Rockville Audi. I purchased an Audi A5 Premium Plus Tiptronic and Tony Gonzalez is an awesome salesperson.!!! Neicha J

Tony Gonzalez

Paul Nevins
7/24/2015

"Paul Nevins Audi A6 Purchasing Experience"

Maria Cokinos was extremely helpful in answering all my questions regarding the A6 I just purchased. She allowed me to test drive two 2016 A6 vehicles and explained the functions of the S Line vs. the Standard Premium Plus. This information made my selection process an informed decision. She was professional and spend time before and after my purchase reviewing all the controls and offered at anytime for me to come back for a refresher course. I have purchased two vehicles from Maria at Rockville Audi and will do the same in the future. Maria is an asset to the Rockville Audi brand. A pleased customer, Paul J. Nevins

jorgefus
7/23/2015

"Professional Experience"

As it should be when you are purchasing a high end vehicle. At each level - Reception, Sales person, Sales Manager, and the gentleman preparing the car for delivery!

Cox_Family
7/16/2015

"Amazing car buying experience!"

Staff was awesome and accommodating. Extremely knowledgeable on their inventory and helped me select a car that fit me!this is the second vehicle we've purchased from Rockville Audi and we drive from Eastern North Carolina (6 hours) to purchase a at specifically from this dealership. I want to give a special thank you to Alex Max. If you find yourself shopping for an Audi be sure to stop here and ask for Alex.

Angelas.audi
7/15/2015

"Quality Experience"

One of the most impressive customer service experiences I have ever had. My representative went way beyond the call of duty to accommodate my timeline and to answer my questions and did so in a warm, unobtrusive, effective manner. He was knowledgeable and polished and supportive.

J. Lin, CPA
7/15/2015

"First Class Dealership and superb Professional Salesperson"

I have been driving BMW 5 Series for years, and wanting to find some thing better in terms of technology, comfort level and services. I strolled into Rockville Audi dealership few weeks ago with a mind to just-shop-around, but after I've encountered with Ms Maria Cokinos, with her enthusiasm and courteous attitude and presentation, I have learned all the good features and advanced technologies that Audi A-6 has to offer. Upon Maria patiently accompanying my test drive, I was convinced that the Audi A-6 is the car I'm looking for. Now one month later, I'm really happy that Maria had made such a wonderful sales for me to acquired my A-6. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks, Maria.

ismailhdemirtas
7/09/2015

"Profational and excellent customer service for buying a suv "

I was really happy i found my vehicle on the Internet then I contact to dealer email them back and forth omce we agree about the price I went for a test drive my Q7 2015 was at the door waiting for me take it over for a spin then i was signing the papers. Ismail H. Demirtas

DPlimpton
6/26/2015

"Best service center on the planet"

The quality of service this dealership provides their customers is the best. They are super easy to work with and they have always solved every single issue i have brought my car in with. Sometimes I have been hyper paranoid about my car and they always appear more than happy and willing to look at anything I ask them to no matter how insane the request. Recently I moved to Philadelphia and have tried several Audi service departments in the area and they do not compare. Now I make a 2.5 hour trek to get my car serviced at Rockville just because it's that good. Max, Bryan, and Matt are the guys to see. They are really helpful, friendly, and just plain easy to work with. Chris in sales sold me my most recent car and that guys is pretty darn cool also - he paid attention to my needs and found me the car I wanted really quickly.

JDW
6/19/2015

"Best Title Clerk Ever!"

My boss recently bought a new Audi at Rockville Audi and there was a problem with the title of the car she traded in. Margaret Borja-Pangelinan, a title clerk, at Audi was just amazing. She was able to get everything squared away with minimal inconvenience to us. She was on top of everything and we certainly could not have don eit without her. We will certianly continue to do business with them in the future!

Christian Seymour