Rockville Audi

Audi Brand Specialist

February 16, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- k072712

My husband and I worked with Alex during a recent trade of our leased vehicle that was nearing expiration of the lease on a purchased Audi SUV. Alex was great to work with, really listened to our wants/needs when finding a suitable vehicle and was able to deliver on service and quality. He was very easy to get a hold of, always returned calls/emails and was committed to helping us find the right vehicle; he made the process very easy and we would highly recommend him to anyone considering purchasing or leasing a vehicle from Rockville Audi.

February 12, 2017

"Awesome CPO S5"

- TacoDiego

I recently purchased a CPO Audi S5 from Rockville Audi. Overall the experience was great with Max being very helpful and fun to work with. They were a little busy when I arrived but were still able to assist me in a timely manner. Max was initially tied up with another customer so his associate (unfortunately I don't remember his name) agreed to head out for a test drive. I went there after testing several Audi models at the other DC Metro dealers and this was by far the most fun, personable test drive I had. Once we got back to the dealer I informed them I had a pre-approved check from my credit union and their finance department was able to beat their rate. After getting all the paperwork done Max was genuinely excited to go through all the customizable features and settings on the car like navigation, bluetooth, music, etc...It was actually quite fun to work with him. To top everything off I had a great conversation with the service manager, Matt. I enjoy working on cars and I have some plans for a few customized modifications. Matt was very helpful informing me what can be done and what affects any modifications may have on the warranty, as well as where to find the right parts for my project. Even though there a several Audi dealerships closer to me I will still make the drive to have Matt and his team perform the maintenance on my car. Overall I highly recommend Audi of Rockville, so much so I'm taking my coworker there to test out a new A3.

February 12, 2017

"Purchase of used car"

- Norman01

Total professional operation. Salesman Tony Gonzalez knew his cars and handled the entire purchase without any pressure. Price was fair and he did a great job of explaining the importance of a "Certified" pre-owned car. Totally satisfied.

New 2017 Audi A5 Cabriolet, $54530