Rocky's Autos

Rocky's Autos
Rocky's Autos Info

Automotive Search Inc

Automotive Avenues

"Took advantage of senior citizens "

Poor Experience with Rockys Auto's Inc. They sold us a hail damaged 2008 Kia Optima that we did not know that it had hail damage on it. We went back to get our trade in back and to take their vehicle back and they called the cops and had us escorted off of the lot. We have not and will not sign our title over to them. We have the title so duplicate title will not work. Please give us our PT Cruiser back. We are in our 60's and do not buy vehicles a lot and do not have a lot of experience in doing so and have been taken advantage of.

"Upon entering the place it looks sketchy, the sales..."

Upon entering the place it looks sketchy, the sales people look sketchy. Our salesman feel asleep during a test drive back to our house to get paperwork. We did end up purchasing a car. It took FOREVER, many many hours. Now a month and half later I am shelling out close to $1000 for a faulty battery that shorted out and fried wires and our WIN module. I did call, the manager said IF I could get it towed to them and IF they can fix it there they would, however there was no warrantee or guarantee. I was also told that they checked the battery before selling it, however when I told them that one of the connections was so lose you could pull it off by hand...he had nothing to say. Within a week of buying the car the change oil light came on, so obviously the oil hadn't been changed either. Also the carfax we were shown was well over a month old...it was my fault for not noticing, I pointed this out to the manager that as a customer we should be given up to date info. We would have purchased the extended warrantee, however they wanted and additional $1500. up front for it ( I've never had to pay up front for an extended warrantee, its always been added into my payments). I wont be buying from them again and would not suggest purchasing from them.

Quinton

"I have sent all of my freinds and family here to buy..."

I have sent all of my freinds and family here to buy cars. This is my only dealership in Colorado. Great people. prices. and most of all selection!!!! LOVE YOU ROCKYS THANKS!!!!

David R.

"Total high pressure sales. Overpriced cars, every trick..."

Total high pressure sales. Overpriced cars, every trick in the book. "I need to talk to the manager", "show me the cash you have on hand so i know you're serious". Are you kidding me? Horrible experience. Obviously the people in the other reviews are employees...

Jamie

"Scott was very friendly and helpful in not only showing..."

Scott was very friendly and helpful in not only showing us cars, but also working with us. Great!! Customer service!! I highly recommend Rocky's Auto to friends and family.

Scott

"They were professional and friendly. Easy, laid back..."

They were professional and friendly. Easy, laid back atmosphere. Quick and easy transaction. Thank you for the opportunity to finance my daughter's first car.

Matt and Johnny

"Very friendly approach. Salesman Scott took his time to..."

Very friendly approach. Salesman Scott took his time to show me everything I requested to see in my price range. No pressure at all. A well organized used car dealership. Answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. I would shop there in the future.

SCOTT AND MIKE

"Steve Beu was very nice and willing to open every car and..."

Steve Beu was very nice and willing to open every car and work in the heat. Sparky was very upbeat and willing to work with me to get great deal where I can afford it.

Steve Beu and Sparky

"Jason and Mike are really knowledgeable on their vehicles..."

Jason and Mike are really knowledgeable on their vehicles and you can tell they love their job. Great customer service. Thank you guys for your great service.

Jason and Mike

"Allen is a very good and knowledgeable car salesman. ..."

Allen is a very good and knowledgeable car salesman. This was my first purchase at Rocky's Autos. I will come again in the near future.

Allen