Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60616

684 Reviews of Rogers Auto Group

"OUTSTANDING!!!!"

- dmg

Dan Nino has always been my go to guy! He always takes the best care of my vehicle. Dan is always willing to go that extra mile to make an experience the best! Thanks Rogers for having an employee like Dan!

Rogers Auto Group responded

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I’ll be sure to let Dan know that he made an impact during your visit. We look forward to your next visit. Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

"Great!!"

- Josh1234

Another Great Experience!!! Best Dealership In Town Hands Down. I've brought all of my cars from here and every experience has been nothing but great.

Ramses Mejias
Lorena Krzyzak
Brian Benavides
Wally Doleh

Rogers Auto Group responded

Congratulations on your new purchase, Josh! Thank you for your continued patronage and for leaving us this feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

"Hyundai Purchase"

- skd1335

Ramses mejias was patient in responding to my questions. He was totally professional in the manner I. Which he discussed the different vehicles that I looked at.

Rogers Auto Group responded

Congratulations on your new Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear Ramses did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

"Patience"

- Pams Chevy

I don't like to wait. Danny was very patient with me. Showed me what I wanted. Gave me suggestions. I love my car. Thanks to all at Rogers.

Manny Moreno

Rogers Auto Group responded

Hi Alexandria and thank you for this great review! Congratulations on your new car! I’m excited to hear that Danny took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Thank you again and hope to see you soon. Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

"Amazing service"

- Mriveru4

Danny was more than helpful with everything. We got straight to the point when I arrived and left with a brand new car before i knew it! Definitely a satisfied customer!

Rogers Auto Group responded

Thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Congratulations on your new car! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and I'm very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. I will pass your feedback along to Danny, and if there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

"Austin Osa"

- Urmom16

He was very helpful and welcoming. I was looking at some chevy's this particular visit and he was very insightful as to what would be suited to be best for what I was looking for

Austin Osa

Rogers Auto Group responded

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Austin. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

June 22, 2017

"Greatr job Austin"

- seanlukeholland

Austin was great with us. He was very personable and knowledgeable about the entire process. We had a few issues and he was able to help us with these issues including insurance.

Rogers Auto Group responded

Congratulations on your purchase, Sean Luke. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Fernando was so positive. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Be well, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

June 19, 2017

"Staff"

- medaly06

Glad we went to Rogers Auto Group. Mario Ivey has been the best car salesman we have worked with. Informative, not pushy and understood our needs. Allan Ravin in finance was great. Both explained the process in detail. Beautiful showroom, nice staff!

Rogers Auto Group responded

Thank you for your business and this review of Rogers Auto Group. Congratulations on your new car! I am happy to hear Mario and Allan were able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. All the best, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

June 18, 2017

"Happy Camper "

- Brittany

Sean is a great salesman! He listens to your demands and does everything he can to get you exactly what you want out of a car. 7 months after leasing my first car I decided I wanted an upgrade. Sean made it possible to get everything I wanted in my new car while keeping my payments in an affordable price range. I'm forever grateful and I love my new car!

Sean Holley-Jones

Rogers Auto Group responded

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, Brittany. Congratulations on your new car! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Sean was able to meet your needs. At Rogers Auto Group, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! All the best, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470

June 18, 2017

"Very good"

- irvingcurtis7

Very good the salesperson was very nice and helpful as we did business and vey helpful with all the thinks I want to known also made shore I had gas to leave area

Rogers Auto Group responded

Irving, thank you for leaving us this great review and congratulations on your purchase. I’m very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. All the best, Ben Seyden, (312) 881-3470