Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

3205 FM 528,
Alvin, Texas 77511
Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC Info
About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

ortega2012
7/14/2015

"Excellent Salesman!"

We went to Ron Carter just browsing. Our salesman was "Cajun Carl" and he was very helpful and friendly. Was very amazed that he was child friendly as well. My husband and I took our son with us and Cajun Carl offered a coloring book with colors and a toy truck for my son to play with. That is just AWESOME!! Overall we had a great experience and got a great deal on our new car. THANK YOU AGAIN "CAJUN CARL"!!

Cajun Carl

July 17, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Carl was able to meet your expectations. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Alan Hall General Manager The Original Ron Carter in Alvin 281-388-8197

lonster54
6/30/2015

"Never thought I would live to see it."

I went in with little expectation of getting everything I wanted. I met the salesperson (Steve Gilbreath) picked my car out, test drove it and then Within 4 hours I was done. Everything I told Steve I wanted happened and he and his team were just fantastic. I felt when I left awesome when all other times I went somewhere to buy a car I mostly feel like balling up in a corner and crying. I am here to say these people are real and are true professionals and very human. So yes Ron Carter Chevrolet in Alvin is the best place I ever have had the pleasure of doing business with.

Steve Gilbreath and I apologize for not remembering my finnace guy who was the best and Mary Moore

July 02, 2015

Hi! - Sounds like you had a great experience at Ron Carter Chevrolet from start to finish, which makes us very happy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and mentioning Steve. Glad to hear you didn't feel pressure and you left with what you wanted. Looking forward to taking care of any of your auto needs in the future. Best, Alan Hall, General Manager.

billy
2/19/2015

"Excellent Sales Service"

Told my Sales Professional (Woods Miller) what I wanted and in what price range. He had some options for me to look at; and I ended up driving away in my New Impala that night.

Woods Miller

May 29, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear the team at Ron Carter was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, The Original Ron Carter Team in Alvin

Stuart.Miller
10/29/2014

"Great Experience!"

All, Recently I was referred to a slaes person (Victor Rivas) at Ron Carter Chevrolet. I called Victor then went down there and drove a couple cars we had talked about over the phone, culminating with a purhase of the vehicle (2014 Impala) I liked best. Victor was very professional and helpful and negotiated with me in good faith whereby I got a great deal on the car (less than NADA value) with literally no hassle or games. Alvin is a bit out of my way but the drive was well worth it and I'll make it again next time. Thanks, Stuart

Victor Rivas

February 10, 2015

Stuart - We're happy to hear Victor and the team at Ron Carter were able to meet your expectations. Congratulations on your 2014 Impala purchase. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Alan Hall, General Manager, The Original Ron Carter in Alvin, 281-388-8197

Alsl2007
10/23/2014

"Awesome as always"

Jimmy Williams is awesome, he came through for me again, I think I have seen him more then he visits his own friends, Awesome guy, makes deals happy without any haggling or anything, just a great experience every time I go there. Will always recommend and return. Great people always make it fast and easy. In and out.

Jimmy Williams

February 10, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Jimmy and the team at Ron Carter were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Alan Hall, General Manager, The Original Ron Carter in Alvin, 281-388-8197

bernardfe2
8/16/2014

"Excellent Service"

My experience started with Mary Moore as an online meeting. On Aug 8 arriving at the dealership, we were met by Leon Lundy who gave us excellent service. Mr. Lundy answered any and all questions that we had and provided us with plenty of information to make our shopping experience easy and great. After making our selection, he than explain all operation of the car and also helped us to set up the On Star System.

Mary Moore, Leon Lundy, Russell

February 10, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Mary, Leon, and the rest of the team at Ron Carter were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Alan Hall, General Manager, The Original Ron Carter in Alvin, 281-388-8197

Alsl2007
7/26/2014

"Great people, Great dealership"

Jimmy is always helpful and gets the deals done. He is always very helpful and polite works for you. I am a customer for life now.

Jimmy williams

Sara Smith
6/29/2014

"Excellent service"

Anthony Marx was our salesman, and he went above and beyond! Very polite, and to the point. He didn't pressure us to buy, and when we made our decision he made the process quick and easy.

Anthony Marx

garciavky
6/02/2014

"Extremely Satisfied. "

I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Victor was very helpful and gave us a great deal on our new Buick. He had a lot of patience and listened to our needs in order to help us find the best vehicle for us. I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to him and have the awesome experience my boyfriend and I had. We are really happy not only with our new car but also the great deal we received from him & Ron Carter.

Victor Rivas

rmccutcheon1
5/31/2014

"Purchased of a used truck."

Thirteen years ago my wife and I bought a new Chevrolet Silverado from Ron Carter in Alvin, I am still driving that same vehicle, the salesman was Steve Gilbreath. Recently I have had a need for additional vehicle and returned to Ron Carter to look at used trucks. Steve Gilbreath, the same salesman who sold me my Silverado thirteen years ago was very helpful and suggested a 2006 GMC. I value his judgement and knowledge of vehicles. I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to many years of dependable service.

Steve Gilbreath