Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC Info
About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

"Awesome as always"

Jimmy Williams is awesome, he came through for me again, I think I have seen him more then he visits his own friends, Awesome guy, makes deals happy without any haggling or anything, just a great experience every time I go there. Will always recommend and return. Great people always make it fast and easy. In and out.

Jimmy Williams

"Excellent Service"

My experience started with Mary Moore as an online meeting. On Aug 8 arriving at the dealership, we were met by Leon Lundy who gave us excellent service. Mr. Lundy answered any and all questions that we had and provided us with plenty of information to make our shopping experience easy and great. After making our selection, he than explain all operation of the car and also helped us to set up the On Star System.

Mary Moore, Leon Lundy, Russell

"Great people, Great dealership"

Jimmy is always helpful and gets the deals done. He is always very helpful and polite works for you. I am a customer for life now.

Jimmy williams

"Excellent service"

Anthony Marx was our salesman, and he went above and beyond! Very polite, and to the point. He didn't pressure us to buy, and when we made our decision he made the process quick and easy.

Anthony Marx

"Extremely Satisfied. "

I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Victor was very helpful and gave us a great deal on our new Buick. He had a lot of patience and listened to our needs in order to help us find the best vehicle for us. I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to him and have the awesome experience my boyfriend and I had. We are really happy not only with our new car but also the great deal we received from him & Ron Carter.

Victor Rivas

"Purchased of a used truck."

Thirteen years ago my wife and I bought a new Chevrolet Silverado from Ron Carter in Alvin, I am still driving that same vehicle, the salesman was Steve Gilbreath. Recently I have had a need for additional vehicle and returned to Ron Carter to look at used trucks. Steve Gilbreath, the same salesman who sold me my Silverado thirteen years ago was very helpful and suggested a 2006 GMC. I value his judgement and knowledge of vehicles. I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to many years of dependable service.

Steve Gilbreath

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE"

As my title indicates, I had an OUTSTANDING experience, which I wasn't expecting, especially having already dealt with a not so upfront dealer on the north side of town a few days earlier, who used low price offers (0, 0, 0) to lure you in, but once there.... well, you know the rest, things were not what they seemed, or as ADVERTISED in the newspaper! As a result, I W A L K E D! Because of the prior poor experience at the "other" dealership, I decided not to physically go to another, and simply chose to deal with them online. What happened after that restored my faith in car dealerships and salesmen---who I'd always equated to vultures and great white sharks! I got to cut out the middle man and was able to speak to and deal directly with the sales manager, Harry Shapiro, who I described my bad experience to, and he then cut through all of the red tape, and through the bullcrap, to match the other dealer's price, down to the last cent. I knew that I was getting a great deal, because the price was over $1,000 less than Consumer Reports' bottom line price. He even attempted to get me a better finance offer, one better than my credit union had already worked up for me. Now THAT's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat customer service. Harry had to go out of town for a few days, but left me in the very capable hands of Steven Gilbreath, and he even kept making sure that my experience was moving right along without a hitch. Steve picked up right where Harry left off. He picked me up from work and brought me to the dealership to close the deal, he showed me how all of the facinating gadgets work on my new Yukon, and answered ANY and ALL questions that I had. Since purchasing my new vehicle, I have continued to hear from both of them. I can honestly say, after having purchased 4 NEW vehicles in my lifetime (prior to this one), that this was the best vehicle buying experience I've E V E R had! They MAY have just restored my faith in car dealerships and salesmen! The online rep, my true 1st contact, who popped a picture of my new big boy [Yukon] up for me to see, also deserves a lot of credit! She too was knowledgeable and I must say, that doing business that way---having an online component, to lure customers in is VERY efficient and saves time and gas! Would I do business with them again, if I received the same all around stellar service? A B S O L U T E L Y!

Harry Shapiro and Steven Gilbreath

"Sales"

I was very happy with Mr. Elie he was friendly, helpful, and did his best to help us get in our new ride. He gets 5 stars as well.

Elie Gabriel

"Dream come true!! "

I am extremely pleased with this dealership. They made my dream come true. Everyone was friendly and truly care about their customers and potential customers. Billybob was outstanding. I've never had anyone work so hard to make my dream a reality. Thank you so much Billybob. Thank you Ron Carter in Alvin.

Billybob Davidson

"BOUGHT A SLIGHTLY USED 2014 CAPTIVA"

Love my car. drives good. very clean. and didn't have to do combat to get it done! I have purchased several cars from Ron Carter, and if I ever need another one I would certainly go back.

LEON LUNDY