Read Reviews Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Overall

4.8 out of 5

186 lifetime reviews

Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

Our Location

Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I wanted and needed a new car. Steve was the perfect..."

pamlocke73
3/27/2014 12:10:30 PM

Steve Weise

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

I wanted and needed a new car. Steve was the perfect salesman. No Pressure, just what we wanted. He is the reason why we bought a car.
Steve was very kind, respectful, knew his cars, showed us what we thought we wanted, a chevy equinox, buick enclave, and buick encore.
Not needing 3 rows of seats, the enclave was out...the equinox was a disappointment which suprised me, and the Encore was the one we fell in love with...in less than 3 hours we were driving it off the lot and into our driveway...

Thank you Ron Carter Dealership, Tina, who met us with a great smile and friendly voice. Big Thanks to Steve Weise for finding us the
perfect car....I can't imagine going anywhere else. This is the 3rd automobile we have purchased from Ron Carter....

Will be telling all my friends who needs or wants a new car to go see Steve at Ron Carter.....

Twitter
"Drove up and was meet by Don, in the parking lot, very..."

ronnie7
3/26/2014 3:27:42 PM

Don Wolf

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

Drove up and was meet by Don, in the parking lot, very helpful and friendly, help me with what I needed, and took care of business. Got the deal I wanted, done deal. Will refer Don to anyone who wants a good salesman.

Twitter
"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! We have less than perfect credit..."

carlover6810
3/23/2014 10:14:41 PM

Koy Alford

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! We have less than perfect credit and Koy Alford really went the extra mile for us and got us financed. I am a cancer patient and needed a car badly to get back and forth to the Doctor. Koy really worked hard for us and we are now in a car we love. Paperwork was fast and easy. I can't say how grateful we are to Koy for getting the job done!! He is a TOTAL asset to Ron Carter!!!! We will DEFINITELY go to Ron Carter for our next car, I can't say enough praises to this wonderful dealership, its friendly staff and lovely showrooms. YOU ARE THE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter
"I had a wonderful experience with Jimmy Williams and the..."

sruggless
3/22/2014 7:06:19 PM

Jimmy Williams

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

I had a wonderful experience with Jimmy Williams and the people at Ron Carter in Alvin, Tx. I look forward to buy from them for years to come. I highly recommend Jimmy Williams and the team of Ron Carter to find your next vehicle.

Twitter
"This is my 2nd vehicle from this dealership....the first..."

Andiekosan
3/15/2014 3:39:39 PM

Steve Wiese
Randy
Jerrica

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

This is my 2nd vehicle from this dealership....the first experience was good, about 13 months ago but this time, superceded my expectations....needed a vehicle for my 80 year old mother, on a budget...Steve was soooo incredibly patient, thorough, articulate, knowledgeable with a great sense of humor, and professionalism...everyone's car buying experience should be as painless, and fun...from the time Jerrica greeted us, to Randy taking care of the financing to the long hours Steve spent with us, we felt welcome, and comfortable....we never felt pressured, or stressed with the process...one day later, I received phone calls and emails asking how she and I were doing with the car....great follow up!...it was not even a huge purchase, but they all treated us with dignity, and respect...what can I say?...I'll go back to them when I need another car!

Twitter
"I have purchase 3 of my trucks their and I love their..."

cantu87
3/15/2014 12:43:42 PM

Koy Alford

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

I have purchase 3 of my trucks their and I love their services. I will go back for my other purchase In the future. I always leave happy from their. Thanks a lot Koy Alford for helping. I love my 2014 Chevrolet Silverado

Twitter
"Leon Lundy was awesome! He knew exactly what we were..."

skylar125
3/6/2014 4:09:05 AM

Leon Lundy

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

Leon Lundy was awesome! He knew exactly what we were looking for! This was our 2nd time purchasing from Ron Carter Alvin and we will be back next time as well! Mr Lundy is the person to see when purchasing a vehicle!

Twitter
"Ron Carter Cheverolet took care of my Daughter and I..."

jasonbotkin
2/24/2014 11:55:48 AM

Woods Miller

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

Ron Carter Cheverolet took care of my Daughter and I throught he entire car purchasing process. Woods Miller, the sales person that helped ys wass awesome and really offered us choices. Thank you so much. I will definatley be returning here for my next purchase.

Twitter
"This was our First time at Ron Carter Chevrolet. Our..."

Melissazavala
2/18/2014 12:56:20 PM

Steve gilbreath

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

This was our First time at Ron Carter Chevrolet. Our salesman was Steve Gilbreath. We had Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you

Twitter
"Great dealership. They Did Everything They Could To Help..."

mgarcia3197
2/10/2014 10:31:15 PM

Steven slaughter

4.4

My Review Of Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC:

Great dealership. They Did Everything They Could To Help Me Get Into A Truck. They Also Had Some Great prices On Extended Warranty And Now I'm Driving A Beautiful Chevy

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>