Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

3205 FM 528,
Alvin, Texas 77511
Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC Info
About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Lanora810
5/21/2014

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE"

As my title indicates, I had an OUTSTANDING experience, which I wasn't expecting, especially having already dealt with a not so upfront dealer on the north side of town a few days earlier, who used low price offers (0, 0, 0) to lure you in, but once there.... well, you know the rest, things were not what they seemed, or as ADVERTISED in the newspaper! As a result, I W A L K E D! Because of the prior poor experience at the "other" dealership, I decided not to physically go to another, and simply chose to deal with them online. What happened after that restored my faith in car dealerships and salesmen---who I'd always equated to vultures and great white sharks! I got to cut out the middle man and was able to speak to and deal directly with the sales manager, Harry Shapiro, who I described my bad experience to, and he then cut through all of the red tape, and through the bullcrap, to match the other dealer's price, down to the last cent. I knew that I was getting a great deal, because the price was over $1,000 less than Consumer Reports' bottom line price. He even attempted to get me a better finance offer, one better than my credit union had already worked up for me. Now THAT's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat customer service. Harry had to go out of town for a few days, but left me in the very capable hands of Steven Gilbreath, and he even kept making sure that my experience was moving right along without a hitch. Steve picked up right where Harry left off. He picked me up from work and brought me to the dealership to close the deal, he showed me how all of the facinating gadgets work on my new Yukon, and answered ANY and ALL questions that I had. Since purchasing my new vehicle, I have continued to hear from both of them. I can honestly say, after having purchased 4 NEW vehicles in my lifetime (prior to this one), that this was the best vehicle buying experience I've E V E R had! They MAY have just restored my faith in car dealerships and salesmen! The online rep, my true 1st contact, who popped a picture of my new big boy [Yukon] up for me to see, also deserves a lot of credit! She too was knowledgeable and I must say, that doing business that way---having an online component, to lure customers in is VERY efficient and saves time and gas! Would I do business with them again, if I received the same all around stellar service? A B S O L U T E L Y!

Harry Shapiro and Steven Gilbreath

Chris Alaniz
5/16/2014

"Sales"

I was very happy with Mr. Elie he was friendly, helpful, and did his best to help us get in our new ride. He gets 5 stars as well.

Elie Gabriel

lupe.trigo1130
5/13/2014

"Dream come true!! "

I am extremely pleased with this dealership. They made my dream come true. Everyone was friendly and truly care about their customers and potential customers. Billybob was outstanding. I've never had anyone work so hard to make my dream a reality. Thank you so much Billybob. Thank you Ron Carter in Alvin.

Billybob Davidson

sneakers1109
5/12/2014

"BOUGHT A SLIGHTLY USED 2014 CAPTIVA"

Love my car. drives good. very clean. and didn't have to do combat to get it done! I have purchased several cars from Ron Carter, and if I ever need another one I would certainly go back.

LEON LUNDY

shootingstarr
5/10/2014

"Trustworthy Sales Professional"

Woods Miller was the reason I bought my 2008 GMC Sierra and Woods Miller is the reason we bought our 2014 pick-up! My husband called Woods and told him what he wanted : make, model and color and it was waiting when we got there! It was an ,overall, pleasant experience. I will be taking the truck back next week to have running boards and spray-in bed liner installed and as with last purchase, I expect this to go just as smoothly!

Woods Miller

Jvaughn089
4/20/2014

"Jessica Vaughn "

Jordan helped us pick out are car! Was very friendly and attentive! We plan on returning very soon to purchase another vehicle for my husband.

Jordan Lerbs

consternation42
3/29/2014

"I was very impressed with the customer service with sales..."

I was very impressed with the customer service with sales associate Elie Gabriel. He was the best sales person that I have ever met. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Also, he was not overbearing like most sales people. I felt very comfortable with him. He delivered on everything he told me in a timely manner. I recommend Elie to everyone that wants a pleasant experience when purchasing a vehicle! Thanks Elie. :)

Elie Gabriel

pamlocke73
3/27/2014

"I wanted and needed a new car. Steve was the perfect..."

I wanted and needed a new car. Steve was the perfect salesman. No Pressure, just what we wanted. He is the reason why we bought a car. Steve was very kind, respectful, knew his cars, showed us what we thought we wanted, a chevy equinox, buick enclave, and buick encore. Not needing 3 rows of seats, the enclave was out...the equinox was a disappointment which suprised me, and the Encore was the one we fell in love with...in less than 3 hours we were driving it off the lot and into our driveway... Thank you Ron Carter Dealership, Tina, who met us with a great smile and friendly voice. Big Thanks to Steve Weise for finding us the perfect car....I can't imagine going anywhere else. This is the 3rd automobile we have purchased from Ron Carter.... Will be telling all my friends who needs or wants a new car to go see Steve at Ron Carter.....

Steve Weise

ronnie7
3/26/2014

"Drove up and was meet by Don, in the parking lot, very..."

Drove up and was meet by Don, in the parking lot, very helpful and friendly, help me with what I needed, and took care of business. Got the deal I wanted, done deal. Will refer Don to anyone who wants a good salesman.

Don Wolf

carlover6810
3/23/2014

"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! We have less than perfect credit..."

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! We have less than perfect credit and Koy Alford really went the extra mile for us and got us financed. I am a cancer patient and needed a car badly to get back and forth to the Doctor. Koy really worked hard for us and we are now in a car we love. Paperwork was fast and easy. I can't say how grateful we are to Koy for getting the job done!! He is a TOTAL asset to Ron Carter!!!! We will DEFINITELY go to Ron Carter for our next car, I can't say enough praises to this wonderful dealership, its friendly staff and lovely showrooms. YOU ARE THE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koy Alford