Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC Info
About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.

About Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

lupe.trigo1130
5/13/2014

"Dream come true!! "

I am extremely pleased with this dealership. They made my dream come true. Everyone was friendly and truly care about their customers and potential customers. Billybob was outstanding. I've never had anyone work so hard to make my dream a reality. Thank you so much Billybob. Thank you Ron Carter in Alvin.

Billybob Davidson

sneakers1109
5/12/2014

"BOUGHT A SLIGHTLY USED 2014 CAPTIVA"

Love my car. drives good. very clean. and didn't have to do combat to get it done! I have purchased several cars from Ron Carter, and if I ever need another one I would certainly go back.

LEON LUNDY

shootingstarr
5/10/2014

"Trustworthy Sales Professional"

Woods Miller was the reason I bought my 2008 GMC Sierra and Woods Miller is the reason we bought our 2014 pick-up! My husband called Woods and told him what he wanted : make, model and color and it was waiting when we got there! It was an ,overall, pleasant experience. I will be taking the truck back next week to have running boards and spray-in bed liner installed and as with last purchase, I expect this to go just as smoothly!

Woods Miller

Jvaughn089
4/20/2014

"Jessica Vaughn "

Jordan helped us pick out are car! Was very friendly and attentive! We plan on returning very soon to purchase another vehicle for my husband.

Jordan Lerbs

consternation42
3/29/2014

"I was very impressed with the customer service with sales..."

I was very impressed with the customer service with sales associate Elie Gabriel. He was the best sales person that I have ever met. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Also, he was not overbearing like most sales people. I felt very comfortable with him. He delivered on everything he told me in a timely manner. I recommend Elie to everyone that wants a pleasant experience when purchasing a vehicle! Thanks Elie. :)

Elie Gabriel

pamlocke73
3/27/2014

"I wanted and needed a new car. Steve was the perfect..."

I wanted and needed a new car. Steve was the perfect salesman. No Pressure, just what we wanted. He is the reason why we bought a car. Steve was very kind, respectful, knew his cars, showed us what we thought we wanted, a chevy equinox, buick enclave, and buick encore. Not needing 3 rows of seats, the enclave was out...the equinox was a disappointment which suprised me, and the Encore was the one we fell in love with...in less than 3 hours we were driving it off the lot and into our driveway... Thank you Ron Carter Dealership, Tina, who met us with a great smile and friendly voice. Big Thanks to Steve Weise for finding us the perfect car....I can't imagine going anywhere else. This is the 3rd automobile we have purchased from Ron Carter.... Will be telling all my friends who needs or wants a new car to go see Steve at Ron Carter.....

Steve Weise

ronnie7
3/26/2014

"Drove up and was meet by Don, in the parking lot, very..."

Drove up and was meet by Don, in the parking lot, very helpful and friendly, help me with what I needed, and took care of business. Got the deal I wanted, done deal. Will refer Don to anyone who wants a good salesman.

Don Wolf

carlover6810
3/23/2014

"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! We have less than perfect credit..."

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!! We have less than perfect credit and Koy Alford really went the extra mile for us and got us financed. I am a cancer patient and needed a car badly to get back and forth to the Doctor. Koy really worked hard for us and we are now in a car we love. Paperwork was fast and easy. I can't say how grateful we are to Koy for getting the job done!! He is a TOTAL asset to Ron Carter!!!! We will DEFINITELY go to Ron Carter for our next car, I can't say enough praises to this wonderful dealership, its friendly staff and lovely showrooms. YOU ARE THE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koy Alford

sruggless
3/22/2014

"I had a wonderful experience with Jimmy Williams and the..."

I had a wonderful experience with Jimmy Williams and the people at Ron Carter in Alvin, Tx. I look forward to buy from them for years to come. I highly recommend Jimmy Williams and the team of Ron Carter to find your next vehicle.

Jimmy Williams

Andiekosan
3/15/2014

"This is my 2nd vehicle from this dealership....the first..."

This is my 2nd vehicle from this dealership....the first experience was good, about 13 months ago but this time, superceded my expectations....needed a vehicle for my 80 year old mother, on a budget...Steve was soooo incredibly patient, thorough, articulate, knowledgeable with a great sense of humor, and professionalism...everyone's car buying experience should be as painless, and fun...from the time Jerrica greeted us, to Randy taking care of the financing to the long hours Steve spent with us, we felt welcome, and comfortable....we never felt pressured, or stressed with the process...one day later, I received phone calls and emails asking how she and I were doing with the car....great follow up!...it was not even a huge purchase, but they all treated us with dignity, and respect...what can I say?...I'll go back to them when I need another car!

Steve Wiese, Randy, Jerrica