Read Reviews Ron Hopkins Ford

Ron McKinleySalesperson8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ron Hopkins Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ron Hopkins Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Ron Hopkins Ford

In 1982 Ron Hopkins bought the Ford dealership with one business plan in mind. Provide our customers with only the nicest new and pre-owned vehicles at competitive pricing, keep those customers coming back with a service department that provides the answers and services that our customers need in a timely fashion, and provide all of this with the customers satisfaction as the primary focus. We have found that competitive online pricing and a staff that has a commitment to making sure all Ron Hopkins Ford customers are happy when they leave the dealership, has provided us with 30 years of customers that keep coming back. Stop by and learn why we're positive you will join the Ron Hopkins Ford family.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Television
Free Loaner Cars Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Very thorough and informative!"

rosakm
7/9/2014 8:33:49 PM

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

From the moment I arrived Jason was friendly and very thorough. He answered every question I had and when I didn't know the questions to ask he provided me with additional information based on commonly asked questions. He made sure I understood everything and helped me get situated in my new car. However, even from the beginning I never felt pressured to buy a car or additional features. He listened to what I needed and provided me with the information to make my decision from that point. Jason was great!

"April Geijer"

Aegeijer
7/6/2014 12:31:06 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Jeff HopkinsJeff Hopkins
Joe  LascioJoe Lascio

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

I would never go anywhere else! Everyone was friendly and really helpful! They really went out if their way to help us out! Thank you Ron Hopkins ford!

Twitter
"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!"

CHansen829
7/3/2014 12:17:00 AM

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

Jason Milburn called my husband based on an internet inquiry for a car we were looking to purchase. He spent a lot of time answering my husband's questions and was great with follow up emails and calls. He had many great suggestions for us and selected a few cars for us to look over. We met with Jason on July 1st and ended up buying a Ford Edge. We arrived at the dealership later than we had planned but he was very patient with us (AS WAS ALL THE STAFF THERE). They really work so good as a team and together they were able to get us 0% financing even when we thought it was impossible. Everyone was wonderful and stayed well past business hours to get us into our new car. After all the paperwork was signed Jason spent even more time with us going over more details of the car (syncing phone, etc). WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE EVERYONE GAVE US AT RON HOPKINS FORD!! We are now HOPKINS FORD customers for life!!!

"Exciptional sevice"

Patrick Forde
6/23/2014 5:12:09 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

Tony Nykolajcuyk and the teams members of Ron Hopkins ford were outstanding in the services that we received when we purchased our car if anyone is considering buying a car or truck or SUV you need to visit Ron Hopkins Ford you won't get the kind of service at any other dealership. We have purchased over 6 vehicles from them they treat you with the respect that you should receive when purchasing a vehicle. They are not pushy, you ask questions they answer them truthfully they do not pressure you into buying anything just so they can make a sale.

Twitter
"Purchase of new Ford Escape"

Rassch66
6/4/2014 12:33:36 PM

Joe DillJoe Dill
Joe  LascioJoe Lascio

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

Tony was friendly and very helpful with any questions or concerns I had regarding my purchase of a new Ford Escape. He explained the features that came with the vehicle. I would recommend him to my family and friends if and when they want to purchase a vehicle.

"Review"

Skeels54321
6/3/2014 10:42:41 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Glenn HardekGlenn Hardek

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

I've never liked buying cars....these people made it easy....dealt with Glenn Hardek....nice job there and, in fact; nice job by all I dealt with..Go see them.

Twitter
"A nice stress free experience"

1timeonly
5/31/2014 12:36:35 AM

Israel Gonzalez

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

We just bought a new 2014 Ford Explorer XLT from Israel Gonzalez. We wanted to make sure we were making the right decision at the right price for our purchase. We visited Israel at the store to view vehicles and gather further information about three times. Never were we made to feel any pressure, not from him and not even with management as we negotiated the price, the accessories, warranties and financing. It was an overall easy, stress free transaction. Thanks, Israel... and all Ron Hopkins Ford staff!

Twitter
"Best Dealership/Sales person Ive ever delt with!"

robin112985
5/24/2014 10:08:28 AM

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

I went in to the Ron Hopkins Ford on Saturday just to look around. To see what I wanted. Tony Came out greeted us at our car and was so polite. Asked what we were interested in and he instantly brought us to what we were looking for. I was so grateful to have a person with knowledge and politeness helping me out! He got us all set and made me so excited just to be looking at these cars. I DROVE out of this dealership happy and satisfied with everyone that worked with me to get what I needed. If your looking for a place to buy a brand new or even used car I recommend going to Ron Hopkins Ford, in Elgin! Simply amazing people there! Thank you to the crew for helping me afford and drive my dream car!!!!! :)

"New Deal"

mromano692003
5/15/2014 11:48:25 AM

Isreal Gonzalez

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

I decided to go look at cars one night since I normally trade my car in every 3 or 4 years because of getting antsy and bored with them. I was comparing a few different cars and narrowed my choices between the Ford Focus and the Dodge Dart. I went to the local Dodge dealership and looked at different cars in the lot for about a 1/2 hour and not 1 person approached me to see if I had any questions. I had planned on test driving the Dart to see if I liked it. Being a little disappointed, I went across the street to Ron Hopkins Ford to look at the Focus. After a few moments of looking, a salesman by the name of Israel came out and asked if I had any questions. After talking a bit, Israel showed me a demo 2013 Focus Titanium on the showroom floor. I immediately liked the looks and feel of the car and wanted to test drive the Focus. We test drove a 2014 they had on the lot but was a little disappointed with the driver leg room and seat position. I went and sat back in the demo in the showroom and surmised that Ford, when revising the 2014, must had changed dimensions of the seating slightly and the 2013 was a lot more accommodating for me as far as room. Israel answered all the questions I had and I felt really comfortable with him. All I can say is after a little bit of negotiating, they gave me a great price for both the 2013 Focus AND my trade-in. I walked out a happy man.

By the way, I've also bought my wife a Ford Fusion from there.....Great deals...Great prices....and Great People to deal with!!

"New car purchase"

Kevin Christopher
4/7/2014 9:26:52 PM

Joe DillJoe Dill
Jay HopkinsJay Hopkins

My Review Of Ron Hopkins Ford:

Very happy with my purchase. Jason is a great salesman not pushy and is very honest. I'll buy all my future cars from him. Also Jay Hopkins and Joe Dill were great and worked hard until I was completely satisfied with my new fusion. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new car to go here and deal with these guys.

Reviews 11-20 >>