Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia Beaver Falls

Baierl Chevrolet

Merlin
8/05/2016

"Great experience "

Great treatment by all.Rich McCoy was my salesman very understanding of what I wanted in a vehicle. Great experience all the way around. Thanks to you all

Rich McCoy

Proud Soul Owners
6/09/2016

"What great people!"

We bought a 2016 Kia Soul from Nicole Velez, who went above and beyond to help us get what we wanted and even more! She was so helpful, patient and spent so much time going over everything on our new vehicle! She even programed her phone number into the vehicle to call her if we have any questions or concerns! Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and helpful and thanked us for buying our vehicle from them. We cannot say enough about how great we were treated by everyone that we dealt with. Nicole is definitely an asset to the dealership! If you need a car and don't want to be pressured, come here! And, ask for Nicole! And you can't beat free car washes (no limit either!) and also free inspections as long as you own the vehicle! It was an overall wonderful experience!

Nicole Velez, Rich McCoy

BrutusTheBuckeye
6/06/2016

"Good Deal!"

I bought my Kia Sorrento at Ron Lewis because they were professional, listened to my needs and what it was going to take for me to buy a car, explained there position and yet were willing to work with me to make a deal. I would recommend them to other customers.

Steven

Bearsonly
3/09/2016

"Halloween in March "

All trick but no treat, went there after I was told that the car was there.....WRONG. Drove a solid hour to get there, to be told that the car was sold the day before, but was shown some other cars instead. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Didn't get a name

momma2108
11/18/2015

"Thank you for your professional and caring service"

We would like to thank Brian (salesman) and the entire staff at Ron Lewis Chevrolet for their very professional and caring service while we were looking for and eventually found our perfect vehicle. We can't say enough about the way we were treated from our arrival to our departure in our newly purchased vehicle.

Brian/ Steve Peterson/ Dave Hall (Finance)

Equinox4Wayne
2/21/2015

"Thanks Tony "

I want to thank Tony and the great staff at Ron Lewis for everything they done to put me in my new Chevy Equinox. I have purchased other vehicles at Ron Lewis in the past and the experience is always tremendous and the staff is always friendly. If your looking to purchase a new vehicle this is the place to go you will leave not only with that dream car but also with a great experience.

Tony

su.bogdan
8/28/2014

"Casual painless experience-thanks to Jim Hoskinson"

We weren't sure we were ready to buy a new car but Jim made the experience so easy and I actually had fun. He was helpful and knowledgable with the patience of a saint. We felt confident that we got a good deal and look forward to regular servicing at this location.

Jim Hoskinson

kderamo
8/13/2014

"Top Rated Salesman"

Jim Hoskinson has been our Salesman for our 5 Kias and our vehicles--and we would go to NO-ONE else. No matter weather we are at Ron Lewis Auto-just looking, or only have questions, or to buy a car---Jim always has the time, patience and answers for us [ always accommodating ] ! The Work Team at Ron Lewis Auto is fantastic. Jim Hoskinson is an outstanding Salesman. And Bob ,the General Manager makes you feel at home. You have to go drive a Kia--No other maker can beat the price or the warranty--and what solid car. THANKS RON LEWIS--WE'LL BE BACK !!

Jim, Bob, Allen

optima4smith
7/31/2014

"Marcus was great"

Marcus gave me a great deal and Rich showed me how everything worked. It is my dream car. Thank you so much guys for making it happen. ;-))

Marcus< Rich

mikey353
6/25/2014

"buying new car from someone cares"

i have bought from Jeannie before and just bought new car chevy spark luv the no pressure of buying from her takes care of her customers like all car dealer ships should do ty again mike hoffman

jeannie clayton