Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia Beaver Falls

Makes: Chevrolet|Kia|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia Beaver Falls
Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia Beaver Falls Info

"Casual painless experience-thanks to Jim Hoskinson"

We weren't sure we were ready to buy a new car but Jim made the experience so easy and I actually had fun. He was helpful and knowledgable with the patience of a saint. We felt confident that we got a good deal and look forward to regular servicing at this location.

Jim Hoskinson

"Top Rated Salesman"

Jim Hoskinson has been our Salesman for our 5 Kias and our vehicles--and we would go to NO-ONE else. No matter weather we are at Ron Lewis Auto-just looking, or only have questions, or to buy a car---Jim always has the time, patience and answers for us [ always accommodating ] ! The Work Team at Ron Lewis Auto is fantastic. Jim Hoskinson is an outstanding Salesman. And Bob ,the General Manager makes you feel at home. You have to go drive a Kia--No other maker can beat the price or the warranty--and what solid car. THANKS RON LEWIS--WE'LL BE BACK !!

Jim, Bob, Allen

"Marcus was great"

Marcus gave me a great deal and Rich showed me how everything worked. It is my dream car. Thank you so much guys for making it happen. ;-))

Marcus< Rich

"buying new car from someone cares"

i have bought from Jeannie before and just bought new car chevy spark luv the no pressure of buying from her takes care of her customers like all car dealer ships should do ty again mike hoffman

jeannie clayton

"Great place and people!"

This is the second Kia we have purchased from this dealership and salesperson. Kenny is friendly and warm and lets the product sell itself! He answered every question we had and did not try to pressure us in any way. We would recommend him to anyone. The general manager, Bob, was also very warm and friendly and bent over backward to accomodate us. When we had to bring our young grandchildren in the next day, they were both very friendly and helpful in trying to get us out of there as quickly as possible! We felt like we were important to them and really appreciated their professionalism and friendliness.

Kenny Kendrick and Bob (general manager)

"car buying"

Rita with me to put in a car I could afford, with good gas mileage and to get the loan. It was great to deal with people who treat you like a person. I will recommend them to others.

rita gailey

"My experience with salesperson Rita Gailey was excellent...."

My experience with salesperson Rita Gailey was excellent. She asked about my needs and feature preferences, then recommended the best car for me. My purchase was based on her respect for me and her knowledge of the vehicle. I recommend asking for Rita when you are ready to look for a new car.

Rita Gailey

"This is our third new Chevrolet from this dealership in..."

This is our third new Chevrolet from this dealership in the past 16 years. Rita G was our sales rep each time. She is awesome to say the least. Every dealership should have someone like her. She is professional in every way. She makes you feel so "at ease",and makes the complicated task of purchasing a new vehicle a snap.

Rita G

"The atmosphere, vehicle selection and exceptional staff..."

The atmosphere, vehicle selection and exceptional staff keep my family returning to Ron Lewis Chevrolet/Kia for our auto needs!! The seamless move to incorporate the then Morrow Ford and Chevrolet dealerships under the Ron Lewis Auto Group umbrella has provided an excellent variety of vehicles.

Rita Gailey

"I had gone to a Local Jeep dealership the week prior to..."

I had gone to a Local Jeep dealership the week prior to visiting Ron Lewis and felt like their manager was not willing to work with me and was kind of rude. The following week I visited Ron Lewis with my husband. We were considering trading in either his Chevy Silverado or my Jeep Patriot. We worked with Chris and his manager Danny and they were wonderful. They worked up two different deals, one for each vehicle. There was never any pressure put on us and when we asked questions they were answered. We were given very good advise and ended up trading in the Jeep for a Chevy Equinox. We got a really good deal on it and they got my payments below where I needed them to be. I would highly recommend this dealership and the sales person Chris Chamberlain.

CHRIS CHAMBERLAIN